Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        trulywaath
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      • NAME Nefelibata Remedios
        NICKNAME/ALIAS Solely goes by Fe; but has the nickname La Reina de las Layas (Queen of Spades)
        AGE 27
        GENDER Female
        GRADE/JOB Teacher; teaches Spirit World Politics
        SEXUALITY Pansexual
        ETHNICITY Argentinian
        NATIONALITY Argentinian
        BIRTHPLACE Milagro, La Rioja, Argentina
        STATUS Dead
        DEATH Choked on diamond
        THEME Elastic Heart - Sia ft. The Weeknd & Diplo
        USERNAME Angels at Dawn

PERIOD 1 CLASS
        PERIOD 2 CLASS
        PERIOD 3 CLASS
        PERIOD 4 CLASS
        PERIOD 5 CLASS
        PERIOD 6 CLASS
        PERIOD 7 CLASS

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        trulywaath
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• SINGLE-MINDED

trulywaath
          • Fe has got plenty of grit -- otherwise known as the ability to stick to a certain goal. She's tenacious and dogged when it comes to her goal, and she doesn't give up on it even after it's been thousands of years. It's impossible to get in her way, her focus will simply go around the obstacle and right back to her goal. Of course, this might sound positive, but it also is a bad thing. Fe has a lot of heart, but she doesn't seem to care about much else except for what she's trying to achieve.

MATERNAL

trulywaath
          • She may not seem like it, but she is very motherly, even towards her students. It's almost like she shows a different side of herself towards children; becoming compassionate and patient towards them. Perhaps it is because she was a teacher in her actual life, or maybe that's just the way she is. Don't expect her to be like that around an adult, however.

SERIOUS

trulywaath
          • She's not the type to have fun. Fe is always working and always has her mind set on one thing. Though she tries to be more fun and friendly in the classroom by treating students like she would her children, outside of the classroom she's no nonsense. The fact that nearly 99% of the faculty doesn't seem to take their job seriously irks her, if just a little.

AGGRESSIVE

trulywaath
          • Fe is not a passive person. She's not going to sit and let someone push her around; if needed she will get violent and certainly will not be silenced ever again.

INDEPENDENT

trulywaath
          • She doesn't rely on anyone. Though she isn't above asking for help, she doesn't want to depend on anyone, either. While she doesn't necessarily have trust issues, she is more hesitant on trusting people and allowing them to help.

FEISTY

trulywaath
          • Fe is the typical feisty Latina -- or at least, she has become the feisty Latina. She got tired of being pushed around while she was alive, so you better believe she's not taking any s**t anymore. Due to her short stature, one may not expect her to pack a punch, but she is lively and determined to get what she wants.

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
        trulywaath

• Fe grew up in a poor, rural town despite her parents' backgrounds. She was taught to behave like a lady; be seen and not heard, and to always be polite and agree with what she was told. She was never allowed to have independent thought, because that was unlady-like. She passed her years by learning how to cook, sew, and raise children. Her words were never heard, but she dreamed big, dreamed of having children and being happily married. She kept her meek attitude when her town was visited by a politician in search of a wife. Being a female, the only value she had was the value of the person she ended up marrying.

Fe didn't get a choice in the matter, of course, and so when the man asked her to marry him after only knowing him for a few hours, her father said yes for her. She didn't object because she didn't know how. They married the next day; her new husband's status as a politician quickening the necessity for her to get married. They went off to Buenos Aires, where Fe mostly spent the rest of her life, praying for children. Due to complications, the process was taking longer than she expected, and to satiate her desire she took up a job as a teacher.

Her dream came to her in a way she did not expect. After being faced with an extremely difficult decision, Fe had enough of being 'quiet' and 'ladylike'. Once she realized her strength, she protested what had led to her difficult decision in the only way she knew how. Of course, it was not the most desirable situation for the Argentinian government, and she needed to be silenced.

What better way to shut someone up than by making them choke, right?

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
        trulywaath

• DIAMOND MANIPULATION

trulywaath
          • Diamond Manipulation is what the name implies; she can manipulate diamonds. Typical users can generate, change shapes, and properties of diamonds.

RANKING N/A

trulywaath

CLASSIFICATION OFFENSE
        trulywaath

REASON FOR POWER OF DIAMOND MANIPULATION

trulywaath
          • She died because she swallowed a diamond as she was gasping for her last breath.

DIAMOND MANIPULATION STRENGTHS

trulywaath
          • DIAMOND DUST
            By breathing out crushed diamond, she can coat things in a layer of diamonds. She can manipulate the range of her breath, but not its size. This is useful for making on the fly shields or enforcing weapons. Or, making people sparkle. She doesn't need to breath out diamonds; she can crush them in her hands and shoot out a blast of diamond dust that way, but it's most common to see from her breath.

DIAMOND MIMICRY
            The ability to transform into diamond is something under her broader power of diamond manipulation. She is anatomically the same, so all of her organs and everything are intact. The biggest strength of diamond mimicry is that it is not dependent on her diamond supply; this is an ability always available to her. Please see here for what it looks like.

DIAMOND CONSTRUCTS
            The ability to make tools, weapons, objects, etc. out of diamonds. She isn't limited to what she can make, though typically she forms diamond guantlets or a diamond spade as a weapon.

DIAMOND MANIPULATION WEAKNESSES

trulywaath
          • DIAMOND DUST
            While she can manipulate the properties of diamonds to crush them into fine dust and then use the dust as blasts, in order to breathe out the dust a few things need to happen first. She needs to have a diamond on her person, and then she needs to be able to chew it up with her teeth -- this can only be done if she is currently mimicking the properties of diamond. Then she can breathe it out. The diamond breath only lasts as long as the diamond is big, so this facet of her power is circumstantial depending on her supplies.

DIAMOND MIMICRY
            If she is rendered unconscious, she will automatically go back to flesh state. Also, since she still has her organs and such, she is still vulnerable. She is vulnerable in particular to high-frequency waves that can cause molecules to shatter. It's only Fe's skin, hair, and eyes that turn to diamonds. She cannot manipulate the diamonds that she is mimicking, because that would be manipulating her actual anatomy.

DIAMOND CONSTRUCTS
            Fe is limited by the amount of diamond she has on her. Sure, she could theoretically make a skyscraper out of diamond, but she needs enough diamonds for that. While she can manipulate and thin a diamond, she can't generate them out of thin air, so she is limited by what she has on her. Also, if she makes a construct for someone (i.e. a shield) that person would have to deal with the weight of the diamonds.

GENERAL WEAKNESSES
            1. She cannot generate diamonds out of thin air. She needs to use pre-existing diamond for her construct and manipulation purposes. There is a range which she can pull diamonds from, as well. However, fortunately Diamond Mimicry does not require a diamond supply; she can just turn her skin/eyes/hair to diamond.

2. While mimicking diamond, Fe sparkles. In a day of bright sunlight, get too close to her and being blinded is very possible. She's blinded herself a few times. In addition, Diamond Manipulation is not a very stealthy power -- she's very easily spotted. While this can sometimes be a good thing, it makes her a target. As well as thus, due to the amounts of diamonds that she wears (not from this power, but to make up for her weakness) her clothes tend to sparkle as well. However, just being a diamond manipulator does not make her shiny in and of itself, though using diamond constructs can often be shiny.

3. Diamonds are heavy. While she's used to the weight and can carry her constructs -- or herself for diamond mimicry, Fe may move slow. Good luck trying to transport her, though.

4. She cannot change the density property of a diamond. The only property she can change, aside from the length, is the color.

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
        trulywaath

• HIT LIST

trulywaath
          • She doesn't consider herself an assassin, but she has a list of people much like an assassin. People have seen her crossing out the names of what is a list of around 30,000 names. While she's memorized the names by now, she has a formal list on paper.

CLOTHES

trulywaath
          • Fe makes all of her own clothes. Having been taught sewing when she was a child, she lived her life making her own clothes and continues to do so. There are a few unique things about her apparel. One, she always wears all black, with the exception of a white scarf she either wraps around her head or around her neck -- depending on what she's doing. She always wears the same white scarf, though. The second thing that's unique about her apparel is that she sews diamonds into it. This is because of her power and the need to have diamonds handy. However, this means that she constantly sparkles, especially since she wears black. And, well, she's not the fastest runner on the planet due to all of the gems weighing her down.

QUEEN OF SPADES

trulywaath
          • She gets her nickname 'Queen of Spades' due to an incident that happened a few thousand years ago in a city she lived in at the time. Fe was chasing down a man and caught up to him in a public plaza. In front of everyone, she tackled him down and began to interrogate him. When she got fed up with the man, she generated a spade of diamonds and decapitated him in one strike. Though she's known by her diamond spade weapon, Fe also fights with gauntlets she constructs out of diamonds.

ACROPHOBIC

trulywaath
          • She's afraid of heights. She needs to be able to see the ground beneath her feet and feel solid ground to be unafraid. While she could go up to a skyscraper and be fine, once she looks out the window and sees the ground way down, then she'll get scared. If a flyer tries to lift Fe -- or if anyone launches her into the air, prepare to die. She hates that, though it's happened to her before.

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User ImageUser Image
angels★ EX (?) HUSBAND
angelsanFRIENDSHIP:████████████████████████
angelsanROMANTIC:lllll████████████████████████
angelsanHATRED:ICIPIl████████████████████████

Emidio...I wonder why he ever wanted to marry me. It's probably because I was so quiet and spineless. He really did step all over me throughout my life. I never had much of a choice. He was such a powerful man in the Argentinian government. He used me as a trophy wife more than someone he actually loved. I thought...there were moments where I convinced myself that he really must have loved me. Some part of me. But I found out very shortly that he did not. For a time even after I died, I really did love him. I tried to justify his betrayal towards me. I wish he had been a better person.

One of my only regrets is that we never formally divorced before I died. Though it was quite obvious, towards the tail end of my life, that we would never have a successful marriage. Then again, it was never successful from the start. I don't care for being loyal to him in the afterlife, not after what he did to me. If I ever...if I ever see Emidio again, he is not going to be dealing with the quiet, lackluster housewife he was once married too. He will never take advantage of me ever again. No matter what, though, I never said anything terrible about him around Miri. Half of his blood will always run through my daughters' veins. My daughters made the marriage worth it. What he had done was horrible, but I would do it a hundred times over to keep Miri and Mila.

User ImageUser Image
angels★ DAUGHTER

Miri...my darling little girl. I am so sorry I had to leave you when I did...I wish things could have been different. If it was in my power, I would go back and change everything so you could have had a better life. The years that I spent with you were the best of my life. You and my precious Mila made the marriage worth it. I would do anything to get to see you once again...though I know that's selfish. I hope Emidio took care of you after I left you...I hope you're in the living world, and not here. I hope you're in the living world and I pray that Argentina or wherever you are is safer and happier.

Most of all, I hope that you remember me.

User ImageUser Image
angels★ DAUGHTER

Mila...oh, my precious baby girl...There is nothing, there is no word I could grasp at that reflects the sorrow that I feel over what happened. I could never...I don't forgive myself. Mila...I promise that no force on this universe will prevent me from righting what I have done to you.

I will make this right. Please just hang in there. Your mamá is going to bring you back home.

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User ImageUser Image
angels★ STUDENT / ACQUAINTANCE

I met Suzy during the flea market while I had a booth open to sell jewelry. She seems like a very sweet girl. I don't think she will be a student of mine in the upcoming year, but I hope that I see her around regardless. I will make an effort to become a mentor-like figure to her, I did reserve a piece of jewelry for her, for her birthday or for a holiday she might celebrate. She might feel a little out of home because she's new to the Spirit World, but hopefully I can make the atmosphere a little more welcoming.

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
#9353E3

User ImageUser Image
angels★ RELATIONSHIP TYPE HERE

text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here

User ImageUser Image
angels★ COWORKERS /. ACQUAINTANCES

I don't know Astraea very well, as we really have just met. However, she invited me to hang out with her, Zyera, and a set of ducklings before the semester started. She seems like a very nice young girl, though she appears to be newer to Charon than even I am. Did she just arrive here, or is she simply that naïve? I'll have to make sure she doesn't get taken advantage of.

User ImageUser Image
angels★ ACQUAINTANCES / COWORKERS

I'm fairly well acquainted with Souma Hayami. I hired him once, when I was having trouble with a particular assignment and I needed assistance. It didn't go as smoothly as I had planned, however. ... I need to work on my stealthiness a bit more; I'm rather easy to notice when I wear jewels that sparkle. It's the sort of thing that might seem funny in retrospect, but at the time, I was mortified and I hope he's forgotten about it. Especially now that we'll be working together more often. If he brings it up around our colleagues...

User ImageUser Image
angels★ RELATIONSHIP TYPE HERE

text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here

User ImageUser Image
angels★ ACQUAINTANCES / COWORKERS

The name Zyera Winterfell always sounded very familiar, though I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Even though I've just met her and am now becoming acquainted with her, I still don't remember why her name is familiar. I feel like she's talked about, even where I'm from. In a good way, though. Ah, she's also married, I noticed. It seems like she and her husband have such a loving, ideal marriage. I would never trade away Emidio for the sole fact that he gave me Miri and Mila, but she seems so loved. I'm quite jealous.

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User ImageUser Image
angels★ ACQUAINTANCES

Anya is quite the well-mannered lady. She seems like she must have been from high society. I don't know that, of course, but I've met my share of women like that when I was alive. She's very poised. I admire that. She seems quite overworked. Hopefully now that I'm a faculty member, everyone's workload will lighten, even if by a little. I know that the Stygian threat can't be easy on anyone's minds.

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User ImageUser Image
angels★ RESPECTS

This is the Spirit World Guardian, Praesidio Claustra. I've heard many different stories about him, and all of them seem so different. Actually, I've never met him. Or, I don't believe I've met him. Legend has it, he has met with every denizen of the Spirit World. I wonder what he thinks of me. At any rate, I know that there have been terrible, horrible tragedies lately. But the way I look at it, he must have protected us from that for this long. What is happening that our Guardian can't stop?

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100