Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Fairy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

◞ ♔ ⊰ ██████ ⇡⇡xJOSHUA .↗ MACPHERSON ! x}
EVERY MORNING I'M STARING SHADOWS IN THE EYE

WHO ARE YOUxxxWHERE ARE YOU GOINGxxxWHO ARE YOUxxxWHERE ARE YOU GOINGxxxWHO ARE YOUxxxWHERE ARE YOU GOING
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

█ #164F57 █ #0CF4AD █ #94C5A7 █ #B6C6AD █ #D3D5CF

Omnipresent Fairy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

◞ˣ OH GOOD MORNING WILL YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL I DIE

█████ ♔.↗ Ⅰ. THE BASICS !
                                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                WHO ARE YOUxxxWHERE ARE YOU GOINGxxxWHO ARE YOUxxxWHERE ARE YOU GOING

◜ ◥ FULL NAME ⇘ Joshua Philip MacPherson

◜ ◥ NICKNAMES ⇘ Josh; Mac

◜ ◥ AGE ⇘ Nineteen [19]

◜ ◥ GENDER ⇘ Male

◜ ◥ BIRTHDAY ⇘ September 23

◜ ◥ SEXUALITY ⇘ Heterosexual

◜ ◥ CLASS ⇘ Human

◜ ◥ HERITAGE ⇘ American of unknown heritage

◜ ◥ ABILITIES ⇘ Tech savvy
                                                      Quick-witted

█████ ♔.↗ Ⅱ. PHYSICAL TRAITS !

◜ ◥ HEIGHT ⇘ 5'11"

◜ ◥ WEIGHT ⇘ 150lbs

◜ ◥ HAIR ⇘ Light brown

◜ ◥ EYES ⇘ Dark blue

◜ ◥ BUILD ⇘ Average

◜ ◥ HEALTH ⇘ None in particular

◜ ◥ MARKS ⇘ Just a few moles, nothing special

◜ ◥ FACE CLAIM ⇘ Anton "Zedd" Zaslavski

█████ ♔.↗ Ⅲ. BY THE WAY !

◜ ◥ ROLE ⇘ College student; Junior

◜ ◥ THEME ⇘ fallen by imagine dragons

◜ ◥ USERNAME ⇘ Emmaleth

◜ ◥ MISCELLANEOUS ⇘ Due to skipping grades at school, Josh's social skills have always been severely lacking and he comes off as pretty immature. Despite going to school for technology and his interest with the paranormal, he's also an accomplished musician. Despite his interest in the supernatural and his eagerness to assist those creatures, he has no interest in becoming a supernatural being himself.

Omnipresent Fairy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

◞ˣ I JUST WANT TO TAKE IT IN EVEN WHEN YOUR FIRE RUNS OUT

█████ ♔.↗ Ⅰ. PERSONALITY !

◜ ◥ GOOD TRAITS ⇘ intelligent; resourceful; comical; quick-witted; devoted; honest; courageous

◜ ◥ BAD TRAITS ⇘ awkward; tactless; cynical; disbelieving; dense; oblivious; argumentative

█████ ♔.↗ Ⅱ. PREFERENCES !

◜ ◥ LIKES ⇘ technology; gaming; music; paranormal/supernatural; pizza

◜ ◥ DISLIKES ⇘ human interaction; literature; spicy food; rude people/bullies; spiders / snakes

◜ ◥ FEARS ⇘ being killed or turned by a "monster;" looking stupid in front of others

█████ ♔.↗ Ⅲ. LIFE STORY !

◜ ◥ SECRETS ⇘ None of Josh's secrets are his own; he tends to keep secrets for other people a lot, though. Maybe people think he's trustworthy because he doesn't really have any friends to tell...?

◜ ◥ HISTORY ⇘ Josh had a pretty standard childhood. He was the only child of his CEO father, Charles (Chuck), and his pharmacist mother, Pattie. He grew up in a typical suburban neighborhood in Beacon Hills, California and went to the standard schools there. However, he was always particularly exceptional when it came to school. Throughout his school career, he skipped multiple grades and even completed his first year of college before he even graduated high school. The only thing aside from his brains that might make his story remotely interesting (until recently) was that his mother passed away from a car accident when he was fourteen.

The death of Pattie MacPherson was extremely hard on Josh and his father. It didn't destroy them mentally and emotionally, but also financially. In order to pick up the lost income, Chuck had to begin traveling to various branches of his company, which meant he often left (and still leaves) his teenage son alone for business trips. Josh didn't mind much. After his mother's death he threw himself into his studies even more and completely immersed himself in his gizmos and gadgets. He was a lot more anti-social than he already was at that point, leaving his home only for his classes and his job as an intern at a local studio where he could practice his film work.

It wasn't until recently that things changed when one night, a boy from down the street stumbled onto his porch a muddy mess. It was Rubin Blackwood and something was definitely amiss. The boy complained of his new unknown werewolf status and Josh realized that this kid really had no one else to turn to. Since his father was away, he decided to get Rubin cleaned up and do his best to help him figure out what was happening to him. Josh had no idea that his life would be changed forever as his dreams of dealing with the supernatural were becoming a reality...

Omnipresent Fairy

◞ˣ WILL YOU START IT UP AGAIN? WE ARE FALLEN

█████ ♔.↗ Ⅰ. RELATIONSHIPS !

http://i62.tinypic.com/s4s6zd.jpg

User Image

xxxxxxxx◜ ◥ RUBIN BLACKWOOD ⇘
                                                                    I guess you can say Rubin and I have been friends since childhood. We grew up on the same street, but I didn't realize how close we really were until recently. We're complete opposites, so I guess I never really figured we could be all that close, but when he stumbled up to my house a complete mess and poured out his odd changes, I think I finally realized that he didn't really have anyone else he trusted. Even though he's opened this messy door to the supernatural world to me (even though I always dreamed of it) I'm doing my best to help him figure things out, but what can I really do? It's frustrating feeling so helpless.

User Image

xxxxxxxx◜ ◥ FULL NAME ⇘
                                                                    blurb

User Image

xxxxxxxx◜ ◥ FULL NAME ⇘
                                                                    blurb

User Image

xxxxxxxx◜ ◥ FULL NAME ⇘
                                                                    blurb

User Image

xxxxxxxx◜ ◥ FULL NAME ⇘
                                                                    blurb

[align=center][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/GwdIYVe.jpg[/img][/align]
                                                [/size][/spoiler]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Omnipresent Fairy

__________________________________________________________

Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. "Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text." Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text.

Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text.

Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text.

Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text.

__________________________________________________________

YOU CAN FIND ME - text
                                                            ALONGSIDE - text
                                                            FEELING A BIT - text

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff