Welcome to Gaia! ::

Testing a new style is ultra spiffy, no?

No indeed. 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.DON`T YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO'S SINGING THIS SONG SO LOUD? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SO YEAH...
LET ME JUST TEST HOW EVERY LETTER LOOKS LIKE THIS SO I CAN SEE IF I SHOULD TAKE THE SIZE UP A NOTCH.
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. THE SONG THAT WE ALL JUST SEEM TO LOVE?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.DON`T YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO'S SINGING THIS SONG SO LOUD? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think it's all fixed now.
Hmm..
this is just a test to see if my text is too squished.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. THE SONG THAT WE ALL JUST SEEM TO LOVE?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lets see if this color works better.

hahahahahahahahahahaha you cant read it unless you highlight it booboobooblalalalala

Muchos betta! ^__^ cheese_whine

MY TEST IS DONE! =D

Test 4 gold

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces