6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image User Image User Image

Michael Lawrence King
st. augustine's favorite mysterious intellectual.xxxx

»»FRIENDS CALL ME JUST MICHAEL. THANKS.
                                                    »»REGISTERED AS A SENIOR
                                                    »»AND MY SCHOOL I.D. SAYS I'M EIGHTEEN
                                                    »»MY ROOTS LIE IN BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS
                                                    »»BUT MY NEW RESIDENCE IS FRANKLIN 602
                                                    »»BEHIND THE MASK, I'M REALLY top_spy

Why hello there. I'm Michael and I'm from Boston. Don't let that fool you though, because I don't really pay much attention to sport; baseball the least if you want my honest opinion. The reason as to why I am here is comprehendably simple; like quite a few people, it's because of legacy; in other words, my mother had attended this school, as did her parents, etc., etc., etc.No need for any more details on that. Another reason though was because of the fact that my parents thought me too smart to attend a public school, so they thought it better for me to come here. I only have one other sibling; since when I was four, my mom gave birth to another child - a girl; my younger sister Danielle. Of course, Danielle is lucky enough to still be back home with Mom and Dad. However, at the same time, I think coming and attending St. Augustine's has done me good for the past few years until this day; for I have learned not to get homesick. Besides, I have my numerous AP studies and some hobbies to keep me occupied with my precious time, because of my hard work and my intelligence to keep up.

What are my hobbies, might you ask? I play the violin and the piano, I also read and write a lot of poetry and stories too. I actually like helping Shayla out with being co-captain of the Robotics and Math team at school, and I'm also proud of being the captain of our school's Writer's Guild (I told you I love writing didn't I?) as well; she knows that I can be friendly at times too. I like taking walks in the afternoon alone (most of the time; sometimes I go with my roommate Alex when he feels like it) and I actually have a part time job whenever I'm not in school. Nobody knows where I really work though, since I'm not really someone who would tell people such things; but I actually happen to work at the local telephone answering service; yeah, I answer phone calls in other words. But it's not as simple as it sounds; in fact, the local answering service can be used as a help-line, to pass up messages, etc. Like I said though, nobody knows that I work there whenever I leave school at those specific hours. Still though, it's actually pretty awesome how I can get paid extra money for answering phone calls, passing up messages, possibly helping someone out, etc. Just don't tell anyone okay?

As you can tell, from what I just said (or, more like asked or requested, even), I'm not the most trusting person on earth. Let me tell you truly, that I am that one mysterious guy who you all may wonder about and question his real story and what he really does. The only person I can somewhat open up to is my roommate Alex; I quite like him actually. We both have deep, analytical minds, and we actually have to cope with a lot of pressure from our peers. However, there is always a difference between us; the main one is that Alexander is the main hearthrob of St. Augustine's whereas with me, I'm that mysterious, silent intellectual who lurks in the shadows; who watches the world go by out of his bedroom window with those steelblue eyes while listening classical music, or even playing that violin; only because I actually chose to. Do people even know my name, even after a few years since Freshman year? I may come off as stone-cold, emotionless, even intimidating, like a count or phantom; but only Alex truly knows the real me, after being roommates with him for such a while. With him, I can be quite outgoing and even friendly; he knows how intelligent I am too and how actually, I have a lot to say and I can really speak my mind when needed. I have had no love life, and frankly, that doesn't bother me; however, I can't help but wonder if my mysterious demeanor pushes people away? I shouldn't wonder though, I have my AP studies and lessons at school, my violin and pino lessons, my part-time Greek studies and my part-time job to worry about; need I put more than I can eat on my plate? I don't think so.

Well, now it's Senior year, and it's tome for me to get more serious and ready to apply for University. I'll start awaiting offers if necessary. Still though, I can't help but feel that I am missing something and that I still have unfinished business to do. Maybe now is the chance to venture out of my black shadows and make some friends with the people I go to school with, and talk to a certain beautiful girl that has caught my eye ever since the first day of freshman year. Hopefully, things may turn out better than I expect them to, despite my usual pessimistic, yet realistic, point of view of the world and everything in it. The world is unpredictable, and with my mysterious behavior, so am I. Let's hope that having an optimistic view of things, for a change won't end up disappointing me; for once, I'm counting on that.

Calculus AP »» Latin III AP »» English AP »» Philosophy»» Physics AP »» Music »» World History AP »» Study Hall

User Image

XX»»LOOKING FOR ME? MICHAEL LAWRENCE KING
                      XX»»HAILING FROM :: BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS
                      XX»»BEHIND MY BACK :: THE MYSTERIOUS INTELLECTUAL
                      XX»»KNOCK ON MY DOOR :: FRANKLIN, 602
                      XX»»PUPPET MASTER :: top_spy

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
      User Image
                      __ ( Name )
                      __ ( Age spelled out )
                      __ ( Role being played )
                      __ ( 4-5 words describing overall personality )
                      __ ( username )

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

✖Wow, a SUPERHERO!✖

☆ ★ ☆

i've got a pretty awesome identity

full name here.

but i can change my name whenever i want

nicknames.

it's but a number in our minds

age.

the date on my birth certificate

birthday. day, month, and year. remember, the current year is 2048.

i'm so pretty
              gender.

man they look so hot

sexuality.

i'm not that useless

this is the little section about their hero / villain name and what their power is.

i've got a pretty nifty accent

nationality / hometown, country

☆ ★ ☆

yeah, i totally rock

extra picture links.

reach for the sky

height.

are you calling me fat

weight.

what hair product do you use

hair color.

they aren't contacts

eye color.

i like wearing my underwear on the outside of my clothes

at least a paragraph about what they wear when they're being the superhero / villain they are.

☆ ★ ☆
User Image

i blame television

personality. at least two paragraphs.

it's like a book

biography. at least four paragraphs.

oh how lovely

likes. ten. no more, no less.

ew, that's gross

dislikeslikes. ten. no more, no less.

they send shivers down my spine

fears. at least two but no more than five.

☆ ★ ☆

they're like the lines in a play

character mottos / quotes.

i feel like dancing in the street

theme song/s.

it's better than the rainbow

posting colors.

☆ ★ ☆

just a puppet

username.

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Tonia Ariella Rivers
Smile !

_________The basic stuff, y`know - - -________
        ___________Treat me special: october seventeenth.
        ___________I`ve lived this long: eighteen years young.
        ___________OMG, it`s a: cute little girl.
        ___________I like being called: Toni or just Tonia.
        ___________I`m not picky: Straight as a brand new ruler.
        ___________Rocking out on the: Keyboards. Heck yeah!
        ___________Dudes, i`m in a band: Fatal Temptation.

_________Apperances can be deceiving - - -________
        ___________It`s natural, really: it's short, straight and jet-black.
        ___________Stare at `em: midnight, navy blue.
        ___________Tall as a tree, not: 5 foot, two and a half.
        ___________I`m not chubby kthx: one hundred and twenty pounds.
        ___________Metalocalypse: one in each ear only.
        ___________Taste of Ink: Yuck! None of that thanks!

_________Digging a little deeper - - -________
        ___________Can`t stop blushing: Nobody yet. Even if there was someone, would I really tell you? Hmm...
        ___________My favorite sharpie: a rich, devine blue.
        ___________Turn up the music: No Day but Today - from RENT
        ___________Oops, I forgot: anything else?
        ___________All hail my master: top_spy.

Wait, we're not done.___________

Write biography here. Three + paragraphs.

Write personality here. Two + paragraphs.

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

misterx [Anthony]x Cameron
t h e xo s m a r t - a l e c xo && xo b a d a s s xo m u s i c i a n xo
xoxo xo

And now, please welcome...Jimmi Hendrix!

Pfft, if I only that were really my name and title. Then I'd definitely rule the school; heck even the seniors would practically worship me. But nah, I'm still in sophomore year. Thankfully, I have two more years to make my mark as this generation's Jimmi Hendrix, John Lennon, Eric Clapton, or whichever other musician or legend, here at Radford High. Seriously though? The freshman better worship me for sure, not only because of my undeniably awesome music skills at playing piano, both acoustic and electric guitar, and the drums, but also because I'm an undeniably awesome sophomore, which means, that I am one level above the low-class, trashy freshmen of this school. Yeah, you heard that kiddos; sophomore. So if I were in your place, I wouldn't dare mess around with that.
                                  My real name is Anthony Cameron and only, and I mean only my good friends (who are mostly Sophomores and Juniors. Fortunately, seniors are okay though as well) get the priveledge to call me Tony or Cameron. However, God forbid, if anyone else who isn't a friend of mine, were to talk to me, then it's Anthony to you. Got that? The only freshman that calls me Tony is my brother (whoop-de-doodle-doo), since sure, even though we "hate" each other at school (like calling each other names, swearing at each other, etc.) he's actually pretty good kid, when he feels like it. But seriously, any underclassman who tries too hard to get on my good side, or just down right disrespects me, surely better watch his or her back. Got that? Let's hope so.

Now, I'm not going to tell you my whole damn autobiography or anything - since, unless you are a good friend of mine, (which you may not be if you don't know my background already) then it isn't any of your frickin' business - but I guess telling you a few things about myself won't hurt. Now, where were we? Oh; yeah. As I was saying, I'm Anthony and I'm a musician. I play four instruments. Okay, check; check; got that. So what am I really like then? Obviously when someone first crosses paths with me, I come off as a cynical, smart-alec of a badass. I kid you not; since I have the weird, dark, sarcastic and dry sense of humor, my rebellious, blunt attitude and my snarky signature Tony Cameron grin, to prove it. Also, it would be extremely easy to tell that I'm a musician and music fan too, since it's not unusual to see me walking around school with my big black headphones over my ears listening to Classic Rock, whenever I'm alone. When someone gets to really know me though, they can see that I'm actually a really cool guy to be around (and that I'm telling the truth about that. I'm not one to boast or brag, and that's a given. I only brag when I have something to brag about. That makes sense doesn't it?), with a friendly personality and that I know how to be nice; to people who actually deserve it (hint hint). You'll also come to realize that I'm actually intelligent and smart; maybe a little too smart, to be honest; now that's where the smart-alec part comes in. I'm not afraid to get into arguments or debates and I'm definitely not afraid to win them, making my opponents and rivals look like idiots and morons. I do well in my classes mostly and my witty, cutting remarks are one of my best weapons, along with my brain (and, being able to speak three languages fluently? Definitely a bonus for me!). And that's only the beginning of the list of reasons why you shouldn't mess with me.
                                  Come on now, I'm not mentioned as a badass for nothing.

Freshmen? Fresh meat? Ha. They are nothing but a group of classless beings who think they are cool and that they are on top of the world, just because they are obnoxious and have no manners or respect for their elders. They are diagnosed with the disease of stupidity, ignorance along with a despicably low level of intelligence, confirming that these "ultimate" life forms are an absolute deplorable disgrace to our society; to humanity. Oh I'm sorry, I forgot, freshmen are too stupid to even understand what I just said. Here is a translation in more simple language, particularly more suited for idiots (like yourselves freshmen): Listen up you fresh meat, if you are hoping to take over the school, to hook up with someone older than you, continue to disrespect us upperclassmen, then prepare toget your asses kicked a million times over before getting buried alive or smashed into lockers too many times to keep track of. Stupid, idiotic lower class people you are. Don't even think about trying to improve your reputation by trying to get on our good side since, believe me, that's not going to work. Don't try messing with me or my particular good friends like Annabelle, Sophia or Trey because you'll only regret it. If you don't listen to me on that, then it's only your problem, not mine.

You have been warned.

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

__ Fill in profile for DANGERZONE
                  __ Fill in profile for up up and AWAY
                  __ Fill in profile for STUPID FRESHMAN!
                  __ Work on profile for I. Don't. Want. To. Be. Saved. (one x one)
                  __ Put together character and profile for one x one with CSI babe for cold-hearted x romantic pairing.
                  __ Write first chapter for Jonas Brothers "fan" fic.(beginning below)

Chapter one

"Maybe I'm amazed at the way you love me all the time...!"

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

______

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

______

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

_________Even angels have stories to tell - - ________

Greetings, my dear reader. I'm Coralina (but I
        much prefer Cora, if you please). I'm sure that I have
        graced my presence enough on Earth already.
        Although, not as much as I would have done if I were
        to show off my wings. No, I have come in somewhat of a
        disguise of a fifteen-year-old girl because really, this
        shouldn't be about me. I have come here on this earth,
        in this lifetime, because it's really about someone else;
        it's about him. He may not trust me, like me, or
        depend on me, or want me around; whether at first, or ever,
        if at all, but I am determined to make him realize that,
        he is in very grave danger. I am determined to perform
        my mission of protecting him like I'm supposed to do.
        Heck, I'm prepared to face anything, and I mean
        anything in which this mission has in store for me...

______________- - top_spy____

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
      User Image
                    MISTER MAXWELL JAMES ANDERSON

>>" the other best friend "
                    >>..intuitive • caring • sarcastic
                    >>..on the groom's side of the family
                    >>..top_spy
                    >>..dodgerblue

User Image
" LABEL "
f i r s t xxx m i d d l e xxx l a s t

but it's : nicknames
                                                      aged at : twenty to twenty-five
                                                      favorite color : posting color
                                                      puppeteer : username

third - person blurb. a couple paragraphs long. make it interesting. include brief history, brief personality, brief info on friends and love life, how they feel about the wedding. . .and so forth. interesting.

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

User Image
User Image

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I heard someone call something out but I didn't respond right away. By that time, I was actually singing along; out loud.
“Andrea!” Mom suddenly bellowed at a louder volume than my singing and the music blaring into my ears.
“What?” I bellowed back agitatedly, snatching my earphones out of my ears and then switching off my mp3 player.
“Andrea, look; we know you have a gorgeous voice and we love it and all,” my mom began telling me in a quieter tone, before continuing with “But, could you please keep it down because there are people around us who may be trying to read, or sleep...”
I abruptly straightened up and glanced around at my surroundings. Through my shades, I caught sight of some passers by giving me queer looks, as if I had just landed from Mars and some people uttering “shh!” noises as they put their finger to their lips. Whoops; not that I really cared though.
I turned back to face my mom in reply. “Sure. Sorry,” I apologized with a shrug.
“Where the heck could Melissa and the girls be? I told them not to be too long! Now they have been gone for fifteen minutes!” Sharon exclaimed in a tone with a mix of worry and annoyance.
“I can go and look for them if you want,” I immediately blurted out, volunteering with no hesitation, since Nora had just gone to the bathroom.
Sharon turned to me and smiled. “Oh would you Andrea? Thanks darlin', you're a star, I'll really appreciate that,” she thanked appreciatively, as my mom smiled at me too.
I smiled back as I sat up putting on my AC/DC “Highway to Hell” t-shirt and my blue crocs, before setting out up to the shops upwards. I took my time walking though, taking in the gorgeous, relaxing beach setting with a smile.
However, something had interrupted my little stroll and caused me to abruptly stop dead in my tracks and my smile to fade away.

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
      User Image
                      __ ( Daniel Christopher Beckfield )
                      __ ( Nineteen )
                      __ ( The intellectual nerd from New York )
                      __ ( intelligent, calm, collected, serious, friendly )
                      __ ( top_spy )

User Image
                      __ ( Elaina Alexandra Samuels )
                      __ ( Nineteen )
                      __ ( the pressured flirt from California )
                      __ ( outgoing, bold, caring, confident, classy )
                      __ ( top_spy )

User Image
                      __ ( anthony steven cameron )
                      __ ( twenty-four )
                      __ ( the daredevil rockstar )
                      __ ( loyal, sarcastic, rebellious, street-smart, unpredictable )
                      __ ( top_spy )

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

a. k. a. _ T h e _ N e r d y _ && _ I n t e l l e c t u a l _ N e w - Y o r k e r

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

User Image

[ t w o x w o r d s : x ( y o u x b e t t e r ) x f o l l o w x i t ]

User Image

User Image

[ » ] dude, you better call me NICKNAME
                                [ » ] fabulous at the age of EIGHTEEN
                                [ » ] people say i am THE SARCASTIC COMEDIAN
                                [ » ] i absolutely love THE SLUTTY PARTY GIRL
                                [ » ] my favorite color is MEDIUMBLUE
                                [ » ] top_spy is the coolest thing since loafed bread

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT. BIOGRAPHY HERE, LOVES.

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT. PERSONALITY / STEREOTYPE HERE, LOVES.

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT. THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NEW GIRL / ANYTHING ELSE IMPORTANT HERE, LOVES.

So yeah, you know the drill, quote and copy, blah blah blah. (:
First person, kthxbai. =]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out