text text text

xxxx L xxxx

Lauren Denise Owens #3D22AA Ellen Page
        Lawrence Adam King #525252 Gaspard Ulliel
        Lee Jason Overstreet #F5B800 Aaron Johnson
        Leonardo Michael Costello #61993D Jake Gyllenhaal

xxxx M xxxx

Martin Jayden Atwood #3366FF
        Melanie Victoria Black #00C78C Viktoria (deviantartmodel)
        Michael James Coleman #6699FF Kevin Zegers

xxxx N xxxx

Nathan Paul Stanton #6888DD Alex Nifong

xxxx O xxxx

text text text

xxxx P xxxx

Peter Michael Logan deepskyblue & lightskyblue Sean Faris

xxxx Q xxxx

text text text

xxxx R xxxx

Richard Sullie Sykes saddlebrown James Marsden

xxxx S xxxx

text text text

xxxx T xxxx

Tanya Rachel Benson #63B8FF Kristen Stewart
        Theodore Leonard Marks #3344BB Kevin Flamme

xxxx U xxxx

text text text

xxxx V xxxx

text text text

xxxx W xxxx

William David Rothman #3344BB
        William Simon Peterson midnightblue

xxxx X xxxx

text text text

xxxx Y xxxx

text text text

xxxx Z xxxx

text text text

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
[align=center][b][size=18][color=yourpostcolor]♫[/color] [color=yourpostcolor2]First, Middle and Last name[/color] [color=yourpostcolor]♪[/color][/size][/b]

[size=10][color=yourpostcolor]But I'd really prefer it if you call me[/color] [color=yourpostcolor2][b]nicknames; up to three please[/b][/color] [color=yourpostcolor]instead, just to make life easier.[/color]
[color=yourpostcolor]I have just recently blown out[/color] [color=yourpostcolor2][b]your age, make it from sixteen to nineteen and spell it out in words please[/b][/color] [color=yourpostcolor]candles on[/color] [color=yourpostcolor2][b]birthday Month; Day.[/b][/color]
[color=yourpostcolor]It must be pretty obvious that I'm a[/color] [color=yourpostcolor2][b]gender[/b][/color] [color=yourpostcolor]and I find myself falling for the[/color] [color=yourpostcolor2][b]gender you are attracted to sexuality-wise[/b][/color][color=yourpostcolor2]. Well, my condition is so serious that they call me[/color] [color=yourpostcolor][b]your role; e.g. The Autistic; The Cancer Patient; etc.[/b][/color][color=yourpostcolor] kid! I know, stupid right? Then again, who cares anyway?[/color][/size]

[img]malformed url[/img]

[size=15][b][color=yourpostcolor2]✖[/color][color=yourpostcolor][/b][b]Here's my picture album[/b][/color][b][color=yourpostcolor2]✖[/color] [color=yourpostcolor][/b][/size]
[size=11]links to extra pictures in lyrics or a quote.[/size] [/align]
[align=center][size=15][b][color=yourpostcolor2]✖[/color][b]All this, makes me who I am[/b][/color][b][color=yourpostcolor2]✖[/color][size][/align]
[size=11]At least five paragraphs covering your characters story [b]and[/b] personality. Make it well-written and original. Don't forget to mention your illness or accident, before writing about your feelings and experience finding the castle.[/size]

[align=center][size=15][b][color=yourpostcolor2]✖[/color][color=yourpostcolor][b]I couldn't ever live without these[/b][/color][b][color=yourpostcolor2]✖[/color][/size][/align]
[align=center][size=11]Likes. List up to twelve.[/size][/align]
[align=center][size=15][b][color=yourpostcolor2]✖[/color][color=yourpostcolor][b]Keep away from me[/b][/color][b][color=yourpostcolor2]✖[/color][/align]
[align=center][size=11]Dislikes. List up to twelve.[/size][/align]
[align=center][size=15][b][color=postcolor2]✖[/color][color=postcolor][b]Don't stop that music![/b][/color][b][color=postcolor2]✖[/color][/b]
[size=11]Music and bands your character likes to listen to.[/size][/align]
[align=center][size=15][b][color=yourpostcolor2]✖[/color][color=yourpostcolor][b]Obey my Law[/b][/color][b][color=yourpostcolor2]✖[/color][/size][/align]
[align=center][size=14][color=yourpostcolor][b]"[/b][/color] A quote that your character says and lives by.[color=yourpostcolor][b]"[/b][/color][/size][/align]
[align=center][size=15][b][color=yourpostcolor2]✖[/color][color=yourpostcolor][b]Meet my talented puppeteer[/b][/color][b][color=yourpostcolor2]✖[/color][/size][/align]
[align=center][b][size=15][color=yourpostcolor]♫[/color] [color=yourpostcolor2]Username[/color] [color=yourpostcolor]♪[/color][/size][/b]

Hey there, I'm [b]username[/b].
I am applying and sending a reservation for the [b]what role of position? The Cancer Patient, The Handicapped, etc.[/b] position in the roleplay.
I [b]will/will not; pick one[/b] be fully long-term.
I can roleplay at [b]Semi-Literate, Literate, Semi-Advanced or Advanced[/b] level.
To prove this, here are a few samples of my wonderful skills of roleplaying:

This is important; either send a few links to a couple of roleplays or put in one intro post and one regular post.

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image User Image User Image

User Image
{{ | P e t e r | M i c h a e l | L o g a n | }}

The smell of hot chocolate had filled the room, reaching into everybody's nostrils in no time, hardly with any effort at all. Aunt Tina's hot chocolate was sworn to be famous in all of Westland Hills. It was wonderful that Peter Michael Logan had been able to come here for vacation before he sets off for his studies at Harvard. It was a glorius morning at Westland Hills; the sun glowed lovingly while the picture-perfect blue sky had been layed out in perfect condition; not a single gray cloud in the sky. The soft, sweet breeze of fresh air glided into the room through the open kitchen window, blowing the curtains gently holding them up, making little waves beneath them. The powdered-blue-colored walls had lit up from the bright morning sunlight of Westland Hills; a most beautiful kitchen of Tina Logan, a single woman with a great job working there as one of the chairmen (or...chairwomen supposedly?) of the Westland Hills Country Club and the Spa, as well.
                              Peter's Dad's other sibling, Uncle Fred, plopped onto one of the kitchen chairs around the set table. He glanced at his nephew with a grin, holding an open poetry book with poems and other famours quotes by various well-known poets and writers. Uncle Paul then closed it; he was ready.
                              "Oh tell me once and tell me twice," Uncle Paul recited loudly, and pompously before continuing with, "And tell me thrice to make it plain./When we who part this weary day,/When we who part, shall meet again."
                              The young eighteen-year-old soon-to-be Harvard student grinned; he has read that before. He replied knowledgably with "It's the first stanza of One foot on Sea and One on Shore by Christina Rossetti."
                              "That's my son!" praised Dad, clapping Pete on the back with pride.
                              "I don't see what the big deal is," interrupted Beatrice, Peter's fifteen-year-old sister. She then added "I could have done that myself as well you know."
                              Of course, Beatrice always wanted her share of positive attention as well. Uncle Paul grinned at her, having an answer already.
                              "Have you ever gotten round to memorizing, even one stanza from The Mermaid by Alfred Lord Tennyson, my dear?"
                              Beatrice grinned, taking that chance with no hesitation.
                              "Who would be/a mermaid fair,/Singing alone,/Combing her hair/Under the sea,/In a golden curl/With a comb of pearl,/on a throne?"
                              Uncle Paul was impressed. "Well done Beatrice. And Pete, what about you with a stanza from his The Merman?"
                              Peter's grin didn't alter one bit; this was too easy.
                              "Who would be/A merman bold,/Sitting alone/Sitting alone/Under the sea,/With a crown of gold,/On a throne?"
                              "My children. I'm so proud!" exclaimed mom, with such pride that tears were almost ready to flow out of her eyes.
                              "Cool it Mom, they are both pretty similar poems, if you think about it," Peter replied modestly; why was that supposed to be such a big deal anyway? Was it really worth something to make a fuss about? Was Peter himself too modest to see if it really was?
                              "Anyway, I plan to take my poetry and a few other reading books when I go to University; I can't just leave them behind, you know," Peter added honestly, since he loved Poetry and Literature too much to forsake or abandon it in any way.
                              "For God's sake Peter! You are going to HARVARD! You should focus on your studies!" reminded Aunt Maria, Uncle Paul's Hispanic Latina wife; as she stirred her herbal tea to cool down. Boy was she a grounded woman who needed to remind people of harsh reality at times; especially at this moment when she emphasized the name Harvard, gesturing that life wasn't all fun and games with poetry like at Westland Hills at vacation time.
                              "I know Auntie; it's just, I want to have fun there too," reasoned Peter, slightly grieved at the reminder of high expectations and goals once he would set foot at Harvard.
                              "Then be prepared to work for it!" Maria pressed; there was no getting away with anything without working.
                              Peter smiled, for he had loved her so much for that, despite their differences. Unlike Peter who grew up with well-off people attending a high-class boarding school learning sophisticated manners and getting a well-paid good education, Aunt Maria had gone through a hard life with a working-class family back in Puerto-Rico and had learned more through living experiences, rather than just reading. Despite being harsh at times, Maria was sweet and kind to the family and her husband and was a smart, hardworking woman. She had honestly come far, for she ahs learned to work for whatever she would earn; always.
                              "I will Aunt Maria. I will," promised Peter honestly. He then glanced at his black, handsome (yet sporty) Dior watch. It was time to hit the outside place for the day. He took his last sip of hot chocolate, before rinnsing the remains into the sink after getting up from the table.
                              "Well, thank you very much. I'm off to the Country Club,"

{{ | N o | o t h e r | g e n t l e m a n | i s | s w e e t e r ... }}

User Image User Image User Image

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser ImageHere comes the sun, and I say...oxoxoxoxo

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

User Image
oxoxoxoxo...it's all right.

[[ OOC: ooc ooc ooc ooc ooc ooc ooc ]]

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Victoria Melanie Black
                      it's so fun being able to switch from place to place in a matter of nanoseconds; it's so awesome being able to teleport
                      oh-so-sweet sixteen...and a half
                      a tomboyish girl

"Blackbird singing in the dead of night
                      Take these broken wings and learn to fly.
                      All your life
                      You were only waiting for this moment to arise."

My powers? Well, I am so ambitious that I can do most anything I want to, when I put it into great practice. I have a great mind that can really amaze people if they were to learn everything I can do. However, what I most focus on, is my unique teleporting skills. Meaning that, I can phase, disappear and swiftly switch from place to place in only a matter of seconds (or nanoseconds, to be precise since yeah, I'm that quick most of the time). I can go into different rooms; different places; different counries...and even different worlds and dimensions. Heck, I can even teleport to places and times of the past or future! It may freak you out at first, but after knowing me for a while, you oughta get used to it. Don't worry, I don't smoke or do drugs; none at all. It is just that I can travel so fast that at times, I come in slightly smoky (particularly my mouth for some odd reason; oh well).
                      Though, it depends, because I can disappear in all sorts of forms and ways; I can sink into an inanimate object (like a chair when I'm sitting, a closed door, a wall, etc.) before disappearing, or I could even camouflage myself before teleporting to a different surrounding...or another different way which I dare not mention right now.

"Blackbird singing in the dead of night
                      Take these sunken eyes and learn to see.
                      All your life
                      You were only waiting for this moment to be free."

Victoria seems like a lovely name to people and all, but please don't call me that. I don't know, it kind of attempts to make me feel like a snob if every single person I knew (and who knew me, I guess) called me Victoria. Sure, I may be a lot of things, but a snob isn't one of them, I can tell you that without being boastful. Boastful is another thing I am not, as well. Just...call me Jet. Or Vicky is fine too, I guess. Or Vic. But seriously, I go more by Jet.
                      Let's just say that, with a smooth and slick face of indestructable stone, I have a distantly mysterious external demeanor, as well one helluva hard, tough exterior, always ready to bite back with a sarcastic remark if anyone dares to try and mess with me in an argument. It seems to people that I always have an answer for everything, since I have so much to say and I'm rarely at a loss for words. In fact, I like debating and arguing since I am very good getting my point across since I have very good ideas. Sure, just because I said I have a tough exterior, doesn't mean that I'm silent and that I don't have my own ideas. I admit that maybe I'm a bit too outspoken for my own good, but hey, it's good to speak your mind. So yeah, with my opinions and knowledge, I am very open. It is only my two best friends who know though, that once you get to know me, for real, that I have a one-of-a-kind, wonderful unique personality because I'm so friendly and understanding to them. I may not show that I have a lot of positive emotion, and that at first, it's hard to get me to even crack on a good smile, but I'm just unpredictable like that. Don't let my stone-cold, emotionless yet mysterious facade fool you.

You could also say that I'm a tomboy since I like taking hikes in the woods, going swimming (whether in the sea, in a lake, a pool or elsewhere), and doing other stuff without complaining about how I oh-so-tragically broke a nail. Come on now, I'm not that type of girl. I'll be honest, I practically don't have any nails since they are pretty short. Sure, they aren't so short that I can't do anything, but they are short anyhow. I bite them, and I admit, I'm not proud of that. I'm trying to stop, so that's a start.
                      Anyway, I absolutely love my sunglasses now; I wear them all the time (except when I shower, sleep, etc.), everyday. I remember my uncle Stan giving them to me for my fourteenth birthday. At that time though, I rarely wore seeing as I didn't really see the purpose of wearing sunglasses...but now, I do. I wear them, actually, for more things than it's actual purpose, if you want to know the truth.
                      Music = my passion. Whether it's me playing the piano or guitar or me listening to music, both are a great passion of mine. Therefore, I love my samsung mp3 player(oh wow, not ipod huh? Horray for non-conformity) to pieces, since it has my favorite songs and music (e.g. The Who, Simple Plan, some soundtracks; real music. I love The Beatles too!) as well as a couple movies and shows too. Still, I love my old CD walkman and big headphones to pieces as well. Reading, writing and drawing are also hobbies that I can't live without doing. I love to draw detailed, shaded cartoon-like characters and settings, with black, ink-pens in particular, while sketching. Writing eccentric, dark stories and poetry is by far, my specialty.
                      You know when they play extremely annoying, "popular" songs on the radio? Well, I hate that! I don't really like things that everybody else likes, supposedly. I have a fine taste to a lot of things, which may seem weird for others. I can't stand pink and other girly stuff. Sure, I may like to read all sorts of things, but I wouldn't touch a "teen-romance" sort of book; or any sort of romance book for that matter. It's all too irrational for me. All the things I hate seem to be really shallow and stupid, lacking depth and not being worth any thought at all. Must I go on? I know not to.

"Blackbird fly, Blackbird fly
                      Into the light of the dark black night."

It is extremely despicable how life is full of cliches at times. Especially when it came to how my parents met. It was annoying how mom used to sigh all the time telling me how her and dad's encounter was "love at first sight". Yeah, sure, I'd like to bet. Especially since in reality, there is no such thing as love at first sight, but just a hot spark of infatuation. Come on, wouldn't you have to be infatuated with your crush, before actually falling in love with them?
                      I guess I have every right to ask that question, seeing as I can't answer that question myself, seeing as I have never felt that particular experience myself, and to be honest with you, I don't intend to; especially with the situation I am in, and how people have treated me over the years as I grew up to be an overly-eccentric outcast. At first, I started to wonder why; was it because of the way I looked? The way I dressed? Talked? Walked? Any reason at all?
                      However, gradually over time in middleschool, I started not to care anymore. I had two best friends who didn't care what others thought of them or what others thought about me, and frankly, they were the only friends I needed. Besides, with them, I started to quite like being an outsider, seeing as I have gotten used to it. That's how I have earned my independent, yet somewhat solitary facade.

I was surprisingly a smart kid, picking up many things at a young age. You could say that I was a bit of a prodigy since I started to walk, run; at an impressivley young age, and play my instruments when I was around three or four years old. It seemed that I had a lot going for me. My parents were real proud of me because of that. It's so ironic though, how wrong this turned out to be. Despite my knowledge about various life philosophies and about many other matters, it seems that I have not ever been truly appreciated by the world and society, we all live in.

I originally hail from New York City. Sure, the city has awesome unique things and places like Broadway, the statue of liberty, fresh hot pretzels that taste extremely awesome; the whole works of Jazz. However, NYC also seems to be the home of expenses, some hard life and some crime too. I may be a proud New Yorker in my attitude, but becoming who and how I am today was partially because of my home city of glitzy, sky-high Manhattan. The city that never sleeps? Never heard such an understatement.

School was rough, I'm not going to lie. Most of my high school life so far had consisted mainly of chronic depression, yet two wonderful best friends, a heartwrenching death of my Aunt Tara (we were extremely close, seeing as she lived one floor above me and my family; from the day of her death, that was the time I had started wearing my sunglasses every day, every hour, every minute, every second...just, all the time), rejection, dissarray with lack of clarity...and magic. Supernatural magic, to be exact.
                      It was at a time of great sadness where I have come across my power of teleporting. It was when I have decided to go the bathroom and when I was thinking about my uncle Stanley in England, I felt a spark, then saw myself flash into his backgarden. Luckily though, there was nobody there at the time, so nobody was there to freak out; only me, by myself. Eventually though, my uncle did find out and astonishingly, he was amazed, and even proud of me and my powers of doing these sort of things.

However, with my parents it was a different story. Both my parents were freaked out, wishing that they hadn't found out the reason as to why I have gone missing in school sometimes, skipping annoying classes such as Biology, Sex Education and other subjects like that. Before my parents and brother Dean even knew about this, I used to get a real kick out of skipping classes either going to the school library or the roof for some relaxation. I would just get some sort of wierd satisfaction from doing all this, before the cat was let out of the hat.
                      Dean now calls me a 'teleporting-phase freak' now, but I don't care, seeing as I was always a freak to begin with anyway. At least I didn't fail to see that first, growing up.
                      I can't stand growing up in a place where I just can't be accepted though. I need to get ouf of this place.
                      One day, I actually did get out of the City of Manhattan for the day. It was so odd, yet so, exciting and fascinating how I have managed to get out, without anybody trying to stop me or pull me back. I have ended up in a forest of some sort. The place looked isolated and stood alone; just like me. It seemed rejected, yet it still stood ground in solitude; just like me. I have only been there once though; I wonder how many other people found this place too. Does anyone live there? Heck are there any other people with strange supernatural powers...just like me?

top_spy

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageWhy would I want to fit in...nowyouseeme

list]
                text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here

nowyoudon't...when I was born to stand out?

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Whenever I want you...oxoxoxoxo♪♫
Only trouble is, gee whiz...

text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here

...I'm dreamin' my life away!
♫♪oxoxoxoxo...all I have to do is dream.

User Image

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
V i c t o r i a xx M. xx B l a c k

Her aloof, distant facade had not worn off. Truthfully, it never really did. It did once in a while, for a slight little bit. But it never came off too much to reveal herself. The world was too crazy for her to be totally open and trusting; particularly to strangers whom she had never met before. For some reason or another, Victoria had still not taken her sunglasses off. Maybe it was such the suspicion that she felt in a foreign place. Vicky loved to travel; yet she has known not to get too easily attatched to the places, people or other things in those various towns, cities, states or even countries. Becoming close to someone, for Victoria herself, came in time. A long time. Or so it seemed to others. Maybe Vicky could trust people more than she realized? It was hard to tell.

Vicky glanced around the restaurant, deciding to study it more. But she couldn't focus on the restaurant intself, because unbearable whispers had flooded into her ears. She noticed that many people were looking at her for some reason; glancing at her and their friends or families, back and forth. What were they whispering? Not that Victoria really cared or anything. Still though, what did she do to cause such commotion. She was a successful, best-selling writer. Not a criminal. Or an over-rated Hollywood star celebrity. Then again though, it must have been common to see celebrities go into places such as this, living in Los Angeles and all. It was not a big deal to walk by a celebrity on the street once in a while, back in New York City. So that couldn't be it.

Vicky sighed lightly, rolling her eyes behind her sunglasses as a corner of her mouth twitched at the possible disgrace to humantiy; the media. And celebrities too. Blame them for being covered up with artifical glitter and air-brushed to the point where they look too perfect to be real. Vicky wouldn't want to live such an empty, problematic life like that. At least she was more of...an anonymous celebrity; a celebrity who wasn't followed around day in, day out, who wasn't taken pictures of (only to find her pictures to be edited) constantly. It was fortunate that she could still keep her job being a writer, even if she looked and even acted like a non-conformist and a weirdo. Her work mattered more to her editor, publisher, etc. where they didn't really care how she looked, did they?

The waiter came back eventually, ready to take her order. Victoria grinned slightly giving her order. When the waitor noted her order down, Viky shook her head when she had remembered something.
                          "Also, could I please order the chocolate marble cheesecake for dessert?" Victoria added. Brooklyn, was where Victoria's mother was from. That was where Victoria got her rich, deep voice with a Brooklyn accent from. Her voice still made her sound like a woman, but it was not high-pitched or girlish of the sort.

User Image
That mysterious
writer
from Manhattan
New York

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
oxox J e s s i e x A s h l e y x J o n e s oxox

User Image For tomorrow may rain... oxoxoxoxo

text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text

oxoxoxoxo...so I'll follow the sun.

oxox T h e x R o c k e d - o u t x T o m b o y oxox

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas