↝Gender: Male
    ↝Age: Ninety nine.
    ↝Height: 5'9"
    ↝Weight: 186
    ↝Occupation: Physician

S T R E N G T H SXXXA N DXXXW E A K N E S S E S
    ↝Strengths:
      * Skilled with his hands.
      * Knowlage of the human body and how it works.
      * Highly agile.

↝Weaknesses:
      ✗Dependency on his drink at night.
      ✗Overly sentimental.
      ✗Forgetful of whats past and present

AXXXB I TXXXD E E P E R
    ↝ Personality
    Lon'Ra is a very kind man. He abhors the loss of life in its many forms and does what he can to avoid death. Some people take him as a cowardly pacifist, or a push over that can't help but be a bleeding heart. To be honest he pretty much is all of those things, more then enough death and loss has happened over his lifetime for him to care to have seen. Its not to say he can't fight, but if swallowing some pride and bowing his head down kissing a** could save a life or two then so be it. Lon'Ra has a hard time remembering whats what in his old age, its hard to remember everything when you've lived as long as him.

↝ History
    (at least 5 sentences, preferably 2-3 meaty paragraphs)

↝ Anything else?
    (anything else about your character)

(Username here)

Dapper Zealot

User Image

User Image

The witch had never been involved in a group like this. Normally giving orders or telling people to do something it was an odd change of pace to be a team player. Let alone for a day like today she didn't have to scream at anyone yet or fling fire at them. She did her last bit of cooking prep by whispering a few arcane words to herself and a wave of the hand to make a small gout of fire spring from her palm into the iron case. Coals could ignite on their own after having some lingering flames on them. One of the times where the modern convenience of propane wasn't needed. With that much done the witch rejoined everyone in their own chit chat. Letting the cooking to be left to the nymph with the painfully thick accent.

The morning rolled on surprisingly without incident. Some people wanted to go about playing with the sand, Saria elected to stay loafing under a large umbrella. Even more so when someone wanted to go swimming. She would play it off like it was nothing, but really the witch hadn't been in the water in years, she was more afraid of realizing she had forgotten how to and looking dense to everyone more then the risk of drowning. Collecting shells with Sveta she could only watch as the werewolf seemed to be having the time of his life being tossed about by the waves trying to surf. As long as he was having fun and not hurting himself too bad she wouldn't have to say anything. Instead she just focused on sifting along the beach and picking up pretty shells with Sveta and trying not to stare at her red swimsuit.

Well everything was normal enough till it looked like the group of girls had reformed and started talking and Sveta asked her to do something that the witch normally heard in her fantasies. A brief moment of pause as her head thought over what she just said before clicking back into reality. "You're back? Ah, sure! I can do that. Just um, just lay down." Once again glad for her thick sunglasses as her eyes must have gone wide when Sveta asked that question. Trying to swallow the lump in her throat before uncapping a bottle and getting ready to do what she wanted to look like a simply friendly task between friends doing friend stuff at the beach. Though her vain attempts at hiding her relationship with the homunculus were suddenly put on hold by something else that made her jaw drop and body tense up out of shock. There came the white wolf bumbling up and desperately groping from a water bottle. Only he seemed to also need a towel far more then the water. She didn't even realize that she had been squeezing the sun screen since her eyes locked onto him.

Finally as Tyler broke the awkward silence between them all the witch regained herself enough to finally break what had been a calm and friendly attitude of all day. "Tyler you pervert!" She shouted as her hand whipped the only thing it had at him. One bottle of lotion sent flying at hip height by a suddenly very annoyed witch. Sure enough he would scramble to get some sort of cover for the sake of the student body. Even though she was angry, she was glad for the sun glasses cause the violet witch loved the view of him walking away. Turning her attention back to the homunculus who was most likely in shock, Saria knew how pure that girl was and could bet this was her first time seeing a man in the buff. "S-sorry about that. Were wolves, always forgetting things...right?" Letting out a forced and nervous laugh, she really had no idea how to recoup after something like that. "Just stay laying down. I kinda used a lot more then I should of so i'll have to get more then your back." At least Tyler's surprise gave the witch another victory in letting her hands work over more then just her girlfriend's back.

outfit:beach time
company: Tyler, Shasta

Dapper Zealot

User Image
Name: Isaac Smith
Alias: Dr. Smith
Sex: Male
Personality: A grim sense of humor and apathetic smile are Smith's constants.
Background: I never thought I could be so motivated by spite most of my life. Dont take me wrong, its not like im some begrudging rage machine who hates the world, quite the opposite. Instead it was just a need to do better then others that propelled me upwards in the world. Third kid of three, my eldest sibling was the one good at sports, the kind of kid who lorded it over his siblings. That drove me to being better. Practicing base ball every night and weekend till even with the age difference it was clear I would be the one everyone would talk about when it came to the diamond. It wasn't a hatred for my elder brother, but just a need I felt to be better, to make some sort of mark that blew everyone else out of the water. Middle school hit and his interest in baseball was already draining. None of his siblings played anymore, he didn't consider any teammate or other team to be his rival. Isaac just started feeling unchallenged and in turn bored.

A season went by and he still couldn't help but feel like he needed something new. Then a turn of fate decided for him on how to change things up. Riding home from practice a sudden storm kicked in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff