Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Ends of the EarthKeyblade Glider

Indent Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Indent " Text text text text text text text text text text text text "

Indent Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

ʟ o c a t i o n » here Innocence
ғ e e l i n g » here Innocence
c o m p a n y » here Innocence
User Image
Wayward WindKeyblade Glider

User Image
My Physical Info

My Parents Call Me: Quinton Argyris
But You May Call Me: Quin
I’m From A Family Of: Griffins
Been Around For: Eighteen years
I Stand At: 6'0"
Behind The Mask, I Look Like: Half eagle, half lion.

My Personal Info

My Special Gift Is: Superhuman strength and speed ;; an ability to see through most illusions ;; can tell when somebody is lying
I Can Defend Myself With This: If not in his true form, Quin can grow out his nails to claws to defend himself, and is quite vicious in unarmed close combat

My Personal Info

In Bed I’m A : Seke
People tell me I am: Secretive, for one. Quin doesn't trust easily and will not open up to strangers, or even those he's known for a while unless he actually considers them close friends. He's also very protective over anything he considers to be his. It can be anything as simple as a trinket or a book to a person he's in a relationship with. He may not always be the most honest individual himself, but he always knows when he's being lied to - and he'll let you know instantly that he's aware. He doesn't form emotional attachments quickly; he'll sleep around happily, but he won't actually take a significant other without much consideration. He's intensely loyal to that person and to his friends, but if he's betrayed, he can hold a long, bitter grudge. Having been raised in a very quiet place he prefers small groups to large crowds and silence to excessive noise. He has a very obvious temper, and he won't hesitate to lash out if provoked.
To Get On My Good Side:
✓ Most kinds of fish
✓ Jewels
✓ Attractive people
✓ Sunbathing
✓ Hot chocolate
✓ Heights
To Piss Me Off:
✗ Swimming
✗ Liars
✗ Coffee
✗ Thieves
✗ Dragons
✗ Exhaustion
Life Story:
There isn't much to tell. Quinton was born and raised high in a mountain range, the second child of the pair of griffins that guarded the caverns there. His older brother had left long before he was born, going to guard his own hoard and start his own family. Even since the old days griffins were known for guarding treasure, being guardians of the divine; his family had been guarding that horde for generations against all sorts of predators, be they greedy humans or dragons or merely bloodthirsty demons looking for a meal. Aside from the occasional incursion it was a very quiet life. Eventually becoming a little stir-crazy and desiring to live among others his age, Quin convinced his parents to send him away to a school his cousins lived near: Personam Illusion, by the Dolomites mountain range. After almost a year of arguing and threatening to leave on his own anyways, his parents finally agreed to send him away for a time - though they never saw the need. He's been attending the Academy for about a year since then.

My Puppet Mater!

Puppet Master: Infected Innocence
My Blood Runs : Indigo
User Image++++Infected Innocence
++++Quinton Argyris ++++Griffin
++++Eighteen++++6'0"
++++True Form
User Image

User Image
Annelise MoreauEighteenFemaleEarth Wielder
Infected Innocence

User Image
Gaian Name: Infected Innocence
Character Name: Annelise Jenna Munroe
Nick Name: Nel
Keyblade: Two Become One & Sleeping Lion
Magic: Thundaga ;; Cura ;; Aeroga ;; Gravira ;; Blizzara
Skills: Ice Storm - Combines the use of Aeroga, Thundaga and Blizzara to create a massive ice storm, dealing ice, wind and lightning damage.
Appearance:
Drive Form -
Wisdom
Valor
Master
Final
Halloween Town - Boo!
Pride Land - Uh, rawr?
Atlantica - A... A fin?!
Space Paranoids - It's very... Glowy.
Timeless River - I'm so... Tiny....
Land Of The Dragons - How pretty~
Wonderland - I like these boots!
Bio:
Personality:
Crush: Eheh, let's, um, not talk about this. Okay?
↘↘ ι will break it ( down ) for you ii and get a lil' d !v axxxi

ʜi κonichiwa คre you a believer? x✗✗

[align=left][size=19][color=darkorange]↘↘[/color] [color=crimson]ι will [color=white][strike][color=#e9bb05]break[/color][/strike][/color] it [i][color=darkorange]([/color][/i] [b][color=#e9bb05]down[/color][/b] [i][color=darkorange])[/color][/i] for you [color=white]i[/color][color=orange]↻[/color][color=white]i[/color] and get a lil' [u][i][color=#e9bb05]d !v a[/color][/i][color=white]xxxi[/color][/u][/color][/size][/align]
[align=right][size=18][color=crimson]ʜi [color=#e9bb05]【 [color=darkorange]κonichiwa[/color] 】[/color] คre you a [i][color=darkorange]believer[/color]?[/i][/color] [color=white]x[/color][color=#e9bb05]✗✗[/color][/size][/align]

l0kk1 ░░░░ WHEREVER.YOU.GO » just always rememberxxxxxxx
donotstealkthxbai ★★ That you got a homefor n - now and forever )
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxxthis is xxxxxx my oath xxxxxx to you
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxxthis is xxxxxx my oath xxxxxx to you

[color=white]l0kk1[/color] [color=purple]░░░░[/color] [size=15][color=teal]✱[/color][/size] [size=19][color=purple]WHEREVER[color=black].[/color]YOU[color=black].[/color]GO[/color][/size] [size=18]»[/size] [color=purple][u][i][size=16][color=teal]just always remember[/color][/size][/i][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][/u][/color]
[color=white]donotstealkthxbai[/color] [size=17][color=black]★★[/color][/size] [size=18][color=teal]That you got a home[/color] ↘ [color=purple]for n [color=black]-[/color] now and[/color] [color=white][strike][color=purple]forever[/color][/strike][/color] [i])[/i][/size]
[size=11][color=white]xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx[/color]▸ [color=#800080]t[/color][color=#740B80]h[/color][color=#681780]i[/color][color=#5D2280]s[/color][color=#512E80] [/color][color=#453A80]i[/color][color=#3A4580]s[/color] [color=white]xxxxxx[/color] [color=#225D80]m[/color][color=#176880]y[/color][color=#0B7480] [/color][color=#008080]o[/color][color=#0B7480]a[/color][color=#176880]t[/color][color=#225D80]h[/color] [color=white]xxxxxx[/color] [color=#3A4580]t[/color][color=#453A80]o[/color][color=#512E80] [/color][color=#5D2280]y[/color][color=#681780]o[/color][color=#740B80]u[/color] ◂
[color=white]xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx[/color]▸ [color=#800080]t[/color][color=#740B80]h[/color][color=#681780]i[/color][color=#5D2280]s[/color][color=#512E80] [/color][color=#453A80]i[/color][color=#3A4580]s[/color] [color=white]xxxxxx[/color] [color=#225D80]m[/color][color=#176880]y[/color][color=#0B7480] [/color][color=#008080]o[/color][color=#0B7480]a[/color][color=#176880]t[/color][color=#225D80]h[/color] [color=white]xxxxxx[/color] [color=#3A4580]t[/color][color=#453A80]o[/color][color=#512E80] [/color][color=#5D2280]y[/color][color=#681780]o[/color][color=#740B80]u[/color] ◂[/size]
User ImageUser Image
Name: Jasper Collins
Zodiac: Tiger
Gift: Intangibility

User ImageUser Image
Name: Asher Montclaire
Zodiac: Rat
Gift: Animation

Appearance

User Image

I am the Tiger

Synopsis
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 172 lbs
Sexuality: Closeted, in-denial homosexual
Zodiac: Tiger
Power Intangibility

Personality
"Tigers are known to be born leaders, not followers. They can show great depths of love or jealousy. Charmisatic, they are usually courageous, fearless fighters but also warm-hearted. The male tiger is also a born leader who thrives on competition. Often changing jobs as one becomes boring. Headstrong the male tiger shows his independence from an early age insisting on doing things HIS way."

By all means, Jasper is exceptionally independent. He'll do things his way, or he won't do them at all. You will not convince him to change his mind once he's set it on something. He doesn't care what anybody else thinks of him, and will do, say or wear what he wants regardless of how he's viewed. That aside, he's talkative, kind, and usually fairly upbeat, with a strong heart to back up his convictions. He's loyal to friends and family, and will trust those he cares about without hesitation - though if that trust is betrayed, it's nigh impossible to win back. He's exceptionally competitive and loves to win, but he isn't too much of a sore loser.

When it comes to romance - or even just intimacy in general - he's hesitant and perhaps a touch awkward, but when he finds somebody he really wants to be with, his enthusiasm and devotion would hopefully make up for the fact. He's the type who gets bored easily, both with his job and with whatever activity he's doing - Jasper likes to be kept busy and entertained, so he'll often bustle about and be filled with energy. He loves to try new things, though he'll never be forced into it.

History
Jasper was born a year after his older sister Mary-Anne, to a relatively average couple - his mother was a high school teacher, his father a family doctor. His family lived in a quiet suburb on the edge of the city, and he went to school not fifteen minutes away from home. From an early age he was always energetic, always trying new things and learning; he took up cooking, woodshop, various musical instruments... Though he always moved on from each hobby. 'A jack of all trades, a master of none.' Jazz graduated from high school at seventeen, having been enrolled in school a year early - but he never went to any parties or celebrations. He'd been an outcast from early on in his life - he'd been a bit shy in his early years, but had started to become more outgoing in middle school. It was then that the curse returned, and he was with his first-ever girlfriend, cuddling and watching a movie, when he suddenly changed. She'd screamed and recoiled from the little tiger on the couch, and his family moved completely across town the next afternoon.

He never took another girlfriend - or even boyfriend, for that matter - after the incident, fearing what he was and how others might look at him. He became awkward and asocial for the rest of his time in the public school system, only starting to come out of his shell when he moved away from home to a new city entirely to attend college. But being alone in a big city all alone was difficult for the suburban lad. He was on his way home from a late class one night, a few months after turning nineteen, when he was cornered on a dark street by a hooded man. The man pulled a knife and demanded that Jasper give him his money; it was that night that he discovered he had a particular... Gift, as it were. He backed up against the wall of the building behind him and, much to his great surprise, went right through the wall into the bathroom of the bar. Thankfully it was empty, but he could hear the mugger in the alley yelling something about ghosts before running off into the night. As if he hadn't had enough issues from the curse in the past, he was now confronted with another one. Horrified by what had happened, he left the bar and returned to his dorm to call his parents. They had no answers for him, however, and his fear turned to a full-fledged panic. What was he? What was wrong with him?

Yet again he became something of a loner, constantly watching himself around people and careful to make sure he didn't accidentally phase through anything else when anyone was around. While he adjusted to his strange ability over the years, he never told anybody about it. He moved from job to job, never finding anything to keep him in one place for long, and since he stopped going to college after a while since he had no set direction for his future, he's just been drifting aimlessly on his own. Recently he was hired as a barista at Starbucks, where he's been for about a week and a half.

Other

Credits

Appearance

User Image

I am the Rat

Synopsis
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 142 lbs
Sexuality: Bisexual
Zodiac: Rat
Power: Animation

Personality
"Rat people are notorious for being quick witted. They usually are slow to make true, lasting friendships but once they do, they guard them closely. Rats are normally very loyal, loving and charming. They can hide an aggressive streak as well as stubbornness hard to match. Male rats may appear social but are actually very protective of their privacy. They are slow to open up to their mates and have an independent streak that may exclude them. It is part of their nature, not a sign of a lack of love. Male rats actually make exceptional fathers although in a no-nonsense fashion. He is ambitious and has high expectations for those around him but he is willing to help loved ones achieve their goals."

Asher has a good, if not dry and rather sarcastic, sense of humor, which doesn't always sit well with those around him. He's soft-spoken, though social: he'll make his way through a group of people at a party, talking to each one, though in truth he really does value his privacy. He has no qualms against being alone: in fact, he's more relaxed when alone or with select people that he knows well and trusts. But that trust doesn't come easily. Asher keeps himself distant from others, and it takes him time to make friends and to build relationships. But he's exceptionally loyal and close to the friends he does have, and would do just about anything for them.

He's sweet, personable, and loving, though he hides an unexpected aggressive side just below the surface. He's also what one might call 'muleheaded' - he's extremely stubborn. He's ambitious, and has high expectations both for himself and for others, though he will go out of his way to help those others achieve their goals. He's extremely creative, a trait uncommon with the typical rat - he believes it's in part due to his power, the ability to animate inanimate objects. He can bring a drawing to life, on a figure or the front of a book. That said, he likes to read and relax, not being a very stressful young man. However, he hides well the fact that he's terribly insecure, especially in crowds. He may like to speak with people, but he's always worried about what they think about him, or if he can ever measure up to them.

History
Asher's early life was very simple - he was an only child with two great parents, his mother a lawyer, his father working from a home business. He was always the creative sort; he'd play with crayons and finger paint in preschool and kindergarten, and was constantly bringing home little 'masterpieces' for his parents to put up on the fridge. Even if he didn't see his mother often, he loved her more than anything, and was always the first to run to her at the airport when she returned from business trips, or to greet her at the door after work. Despite having his father at home, however, he never received much attention from his busy parents. He spent much of his days alone with his coloring books, his cartoons and his stuffed animals, and for him, that was normal. He saw nothing wrong with it.

In fact, when he was eight years old was when he discovered his... Special talent. That he could be things to life - things that had never lived in the first place. To him, it was amazing. He didn't make friends easily at school, and so this gave him an outlet he'd never really had before. He could play with his Pokemon, and they would play back. Could make his drawings leap off of the page into the room. For about a year he hid this mysterious gift from his parents, knowing that he was different and it wouldn't be taken well. But one afternoon when he was eight, his mother came home to see her boy, and when she hugged him, she was left with a tiny black rat in her palm. She screamed and ran, of course - the reaction of most to a rat, let alone having your son turn into one. Terrified and confused Asher ran under the nearest cabinet while his parents panicked in the kitchen. Eventually his father coaxed him out, and when he turned back into their little boy, he confessed the truth about his abilities as well. Apparently, it was something his father had always known about - the Zodiac. But he'd never thought it was anything more than a myth, a story told to children at bedtime.

His parents tried to cope with their strange little boy, but it was too much. They always wanted the ideal, perfect family. He was... Different, and they couldn't handle it. So they abandoned him, left him to the foster system, and moved far away. From that moment Asher realized that his gift was a curse, and that it made him undesirable. He spent many years in the system, moving from home to home, never growing too attached for fear that he might be cast away again. Eventually he graduated high school and moved out on his own to live his life. He barely scrapes by, only ever taking one or two courses at the local college at a time, but he believes it's the only option for somebody like him.

Other

Credits

User Image User Image xxxxx
Character Name: Isabelle McCoy
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bi-curious
Race: Human
Appearance: User Image
Position: SPECTRE
Biography: Isabelle grew up on Demeter, Earth's first extrasolar colony and a garden world. Her grandfather and mother were part of the Systems Alliance, her grandfather having taken part in the First Contact War against the turians back in his day. Izzy's life was quiet, simple - her mother was away on duty more often than not, so she was raised by her father on their small farm, who taught her the simple things. How to cook, clean, take care of animals.... But it wasn't the life she wanted. Like her mother, she had a desire to travel, to see the galaxy and protect it. When she was sixteen she expressed that interest to her mother, who took her to Earth for a training program for potential Alliance recruits. She was accepted, and attended the program for the next two years before officially joining the Systems Alliance. At the age of twenty-one she was also accepted into ICT - Interplanetary Combatives Training, the N7 training program in Rio.

She was only an N5 when the Eden Prime Wars took place. She was on the Citadel when it was invaded and when Sovereign was defeated. She was hit by some falling debris from the Reaper, which left permanent scars on her face. By the time Shepard was hitting the Mu Relay to fight the Collectors she'd finished her program and had been made an N7 operative. She was on deployment when the Reapers hit Earth, and a couple of months after she was made the third human Spectre by the Council and granted her own ship - the turian military-grade vessel Pheiros. She had her crew, and they fought in a number of battles before she unfortunately lost her second in command to his injuries.
Character Class: Adept - specialized Bastion
Character Powers: Stasis ;; Throw ;; Cluster Grenade ;; Slam
Character Weapons & Modifications: M-12 Locust with a high-velocity barrel and a magazine upgrade
Other Skills: She's a strong leader with an equally strong heart, who tries to keep close ties with her crewmates and will keep her chin up to keep anybody from seeing her at anything but her best.
Other Items: One medkit, for emergencies, as well as a stock of biotically-chargeable grenades.
User Image

X X X X X X X X » xWho's gonna fight ✘✘ for what's right
X X X X X Who's gonna help us survive
INFECTEDINNOCENCE WE'RE IN THE FIGHT OF OUR LIVES xx AND WE'RE NOT READY TO DIE
xxxxxx INFECTED INNOCENCE DO NOT STEAL INFECTED INNOCENCE
X X X X X X X X ★★★Who's gonna fight for the weak
X X X X X Who's gonna make 'em believe
INFECTEDINNOCENCE I'VE GOT A HERO xx LIVING IN ME x↘↘

here « ʟ o c a t i o n
here « c o m p a n y
here « ғ e e l i n g

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
XshieldsX
User Image

User Image
innocence You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing.
innocence For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope.

User Image
User Image

User Image
innocence The gravity of the earth no longer tied me to the place where I stood. It was the baby girl
innocence in the blond vampire’s arms that held me here now. Renesmee.

User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A r i a n a M i c h e l l e B l a c k w e l l
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

Oldest Daughter's Best Friend
                            xxxxxxxxxxxI'm Yours - Jason Mraz

Twenty-three

Creative / Observant / Upbeat

Sarcastic / Stubborn / Easily frightened

Infected Innocence
User Image

User Image User Image xxxxx
o u t f i t » Here. Innocence

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items