Welcome to Gaia! ::

Appearance:
User name: (your gaia name)
My Name: (your character name)
My Alias: (What you call yourself and what you're known as to everyone, like a nickname)
The Alliance knows me as a: (are you an alien or a human? If you're an alien put the type here)
My position: (If you're part of any faction, such as Cerberus, or a Spectre, to be a council member I'll have to pre-approve it, Turian Primarchs same here)
My ship's name is: (self-explanatory, but i'll only allow it if you're a higher up in whatever you choose, if i approve i'll let you know)
My weapon of choice: (your weapons and/or biotics of choice)
My specialization: (if you know the lore, then you know what it is)
My personality: (what you're like)
My psychological profile: (What happened to make you the way you are, short details please)
My Dossier: (What your bio is)
Am I pro or anti-human: (self explanitory)
character name - Farzath
age - Unknown
sex - Male
occupation / role - Villain
family - N/A

weapon - A massive broadsword wielded with two hands.
magic and abilities - All of his abilities have to do with his blade; he can infuse it with different types of magic or darkness for a period of time.
appearance - User Image

personality - Farzath is an enigma at best. Silent, emotionless, completely without pity or remorse. His origins are a mystery, though those that work with him speculate he died years ago and his corrupted soul lives on in his armor. Not that anybody knows; he never takes the armor off in public anyways. He's an exceptional fighter, strong and confident in his abilities. He never seems to ever be happy or sad, or much of anything; occasionally mild pride or irritation, but that's about it.

important information - He has the ability to summon heartless and direct them on the battlefield. He also has the ability to create dark portals to move through, though it exhausts him quite a bit to do so.
player - Infected Innocence

character name - Nel
age - Fifteen
sex - Female
occupation / role - Keyblade Wielder / Town Resident
family - Ventus and [ ? ]

weapon - The Keyblade Redemption.
magic and abilities - The only black magic she really knows is Wind magic, though she's become fairly good with it. As for white magic, she's a surprisingly talented little healer.
appearance - User Image

personality - Nel's a sweetheart, kind and gentle and innocent to the very core of her being. She's upbeat and talkative, especially around her friends, and is easily embarrassed no matter how much she dislikes that fact. She's loyal to the people she cares about, and would gladly do just about anything for them. However she hates being treated like a child simply because she's younger than most of her friends; because of that she's developed a stubborn streak, determined to prove that she's more than capable of taking care of herself. She'll keep any negative emotions locked away so that she doesn't upset anybody else with them, even if it's painful to do so.

important information - Despite being quite tiny (5'0" exactly) Nel's surprisingly strong and agile, wearing down her opponents with quick repeated strikes while constantly jumping out of their range.
player - Infected Innocence
heartless commander Infected Innocence
Infected Innocence ғᴀʀᴢᴀᴛʜ

User Image

Indent Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Indent " Text text text text text text text text text text text text "

Indent Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

User Image

User Image

ωнєяєxx Infected Innocence xx Infected Innocence xx
Insert here! xx Infected Innocence xx Infected Innocence xx

ωιтн
Insert here!

xx Infected Innocence xx Infected Innocence xxғєєʟιиɢ
xx Infected Innocence xx Infected Innocence xx Insert here!
User Image
District Twelve
Female
Twelve
Infected Innocence

★They call me →
☆ Cora Jade Black. ←

★Though I prefer →
☆ Um, just Cora, thanks. ←

★This is how many candles I blew out this year →
☆ Twelve. ←

★I am loyal to the one and only →
☆ District Twelve. ←

★I can do 'lots of stuff! →
☆ She's good a good mind for improvisation, turning whatever is at hand into something of use rather than waste anything. She's also very quiet and decent at camouflage; combine that with minor skill with a knife and she's hoping she might survive a while. ←

★My friends say I'm →
☆ Cora's not particularly loud, but she's talkative enough, willing to speak her mind and is quick enough to try and make friends. She's honest to a point, but is a fairly well established liar, especially around people she doesn't think she can trust. Being a sweet and seemingly harmless little thing she never attracted much attention before being drawn as a tribute for District Twelve. Since then she's been working hard to try and improve her skills to keep herself alive, as well as trying to warm up to the other tributes - specifically her district partner - with the hopes of forming an alliance of some sort. ←

★My life is like this →
☆ Cora was born the second daughter to a pair of miners living in the Seam in District Twelve. Her older sister, Lila, was a good eight years older than she was and so she pretty much raised the newborn since their parents were out working most of the day. The family of four lived about as decent a life as you could hope in Twelve: they had enough food to keep them from starving, especially when Lila reached the age of twelve and starting applying for tesserae. It was thanks to the extra supplies that the family lived through that winter; earlier on in the fall, their mother lost her right arm up to the elbow in a mining accident, and was officially unable to work any longer.

By some miracle they scraped by and Lila made it past eighteen without being drawn as tribute; but it also meant that the family didn't get the grain and oil she brought in from the tessera. Two years later Cora applied for it as well, but was struck instantly with bad luck. Her first year in, with so many others whose names were in multiple times, and she was drawn to be Twelve's tribute. With nothing else to offer their youngest the family gave Cora a medallion for district token and some advice brought on from watching previous Games. ←

★My token is →
☆ A small iron medallion with Twelve's symbol carved into it, hanging from a leather strap she wears as a bracelet. It's cheap, but it was made by her father, so she cherishes it. ←

★You want more? →
☆ " Why am I fighting? I guess... Just to get back home alive, really. " ←

★Pulling my strings is →
☆ Infected Innocence ←

★Mirror, mirror on the wall! →
User Image
User Image

Gaian Name: Infected Innocence
Character Name: Aya Sakagami
Universe: Reality
Roleplay Sample: [ Click here! ]

User Image

Gaian Name: Infected Innocence
Character Name: Aya Sakagami
Nick Names: Just Aya
Weapons: In the game her character wields a bow and arrows; outside of the game, she... Has some pepper spray, but that's about it.
Powers: N/A
Likes: Sweets || Video games || A good book || Being warm || Coca-Cola || The dark || Singing - if nobody's around, at least || Movies
Dislikes: Bitter foods || Spicy peppers || Cheesy romantic books or movies || Arguing || Rap
Personality: While some people tend to mistake Aya's quiet nature for shyness, she's only that way around strangers. She's quite talkative around those she knows, as well as being quite an honest individual. She likes what she likes regardless of what people think - though, while she doesn't show it, she hates being judged for things. She can be very dedicated once she puts her mind to something, even to the point of being stubborn as a mule to see through whatever she wants done. She generally has a good sense of humor and, rather than expressing sadness in front of others, she'll turn it to anger instead. She also hates being poked fun at for her height - a diminutive 4'8".
Bio: The oldest child of three, Aya was an only child until her siblings - twins, a boy and a girl - came along when she was eight. Until then her parents were both working full time, her father as one of the head developers at a game manufacturing company, her mother as a secretary at a small local law firm. Her mother had to become a stay-at-home mom once Kohaku and Kagami were born, however; not that it ever affected Aya much. She was a fairly self-sufficient little girl, having taken care of herself a lot without her parents around. She did well in school, tended to the house in whatever ways she could... She was responsible, and while that was good, they wanted her to feel more like a child.

So her father started bringing home some old games from work for her to play with. She took to gaming like a fish to water, and it was something the father and daughter could bond over. Just after the release of a new Yu Yu Hakusho game he brought her home a copy, since he'd been one of the developers on the project. Aya admittedly became a tad addicted to it as soon as she started playing, but never did she expect for it to turn into anything more than a game....
Crush: She'd never admit it, but she has a bit of a thing for Hiei.
Other: N/A
User Image
ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ's sᴀғᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴡᴀʀᴍ
ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀɪsɪᴇs ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴀʀᴍ

ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ʙʀɪɴɢs ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛʀᴜᴇ
ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

User Image

Infected Innocence xx Infected Innocence

location xx Insert here!

company xx Insert here!

feeling xx Insert here!

crush xx Insert here!

Infected Innocence xx Infected Innocence
User Image

Yukari :: Herehereherehereherehereherehereherehereherehere

нere ιт's sαfe, αnd нere ιт's wαrm Infected Innocence xx Infected Innocence

Infected Innocence xx Infected Innocence нere тhe dαιsιes guαrd you from every нαrm

нere your dreαms αre sweeт αnd тomorrow brings тнem тrue Infected Innocence xx Infected Innocence

Infected Innocence xx Infected Innocence нere ιs тнe plαce wнere ι love you
Subject Personal Information

Subject Original Name: Laela Farinia
Subject Age: Seventeen
Subject Bio: -No Data Available-
Subject Gender: Female

Genetic Donors

Primary Species Class: Mammalia
Primary Alpha Species: Panther
Primary Beta Species: Gray Wolf

Secondary Species Class: Aves
Secondary Alpha Species: Peregrine Falcon
Secondary Beta Species: Mockingbird

Subject Experimental Information

Subject Abilities:
Panther - Enhanced speed on the ground and, in a sense, camouflage in the dark. She also has rather sharp 'claws' for nails.
Gray Wolf - Denser, more compact muscle which, while still granting her a lean frame, makes her much stronger. It also gives her good hearing and an exceptional sense of smell. She also has very sharp canine teeth and a strong jaw.
Peregrine Falcon - Flight, amazing eyesight, and the ability to move at high speeds in the air as she dives.
Mockingbird - She can replicate sounds, like a song, a tune or a spoken sentence, after hearing it once.
Subject Designation: " Umbra. "
Subject Identification Number: 019-5L
Subject Appearance: [ Laela ]
User Image

My Parents Call Me...

Sawyer Michael Fabray-Berry Brown

But You May Know Me As...

ρress 'sᴛᴀʀᴛ' 】【 вoy ɴexᴛ ᴅoor

People Say I Act Like This...

Light-hearted || Good humored || Caring || Sweet || Optimistic

I'm Totally Into...

Video Games || Photography || Cooking || Singing || Animals || Reading

But Keep Me Away From...

Bullies || Football || Reality TV || Being underestimated || Losing || Failure

I Am Currently...

Single, ladies and gents.

Life Wouldn't Be The Same Without...

Uh... Nobody right now, I guess.
User Image
Here he is!
Jasper Alexander Benson - The Nineteen Year Old Twin Son
Deep Sky Blue - #00c1ec && #1d8da3

User Image
Remus
Remus the Grey Wolf
#adadad && #ad7f3b
Jasper Alexander Benson
Although it was just by a scant few minutes, he was born the first child of Mr. and Mrs. Benson, with a twin sister following not long behind him. It was just the two of them only for two years before their younger sister came along, and from there the siblings just kept on coming. So despite being loved by his parents he never got much attention from them after he turned five. After all, they had other kids, toddlers and newborns specifically, that they had to take care of. While he's still a touch distant with his parents Jasper is very close to his siblings now that he's nineteen years old. He graduated high school at the top of his class, and yet has been unable to go to college thanks to helping around the house: cooking, cleaning, taking care of his younger brothers and sisters... Things that his working parents need help with. Some would think that he'd be bitter, and while he is on occasion (especially with dear ol' mom and dad,) affection usually wins out over it.

It only made sense that he'd be the first of his family's new generation to figure out that he could speak to animals, and as a little boy he had no problem with it. As far as he knew, it was normal. But as he got older and met others his own age he found out that it was most certainly not normal. After playing it off as a joke when it slipped one day in third grade he rushed home, absolutely positive that he'd lost his mind. Or maybe he'd always been crazy: he'd been talking to their little at-home zoo for as long as he could remember. After two years of suffering and constant panic and paranoia he snapped at home one night. It was only then that his parents actually explained anything to him. It helped, knowing that the rest of his family could do it too, and while it was still a little unnerving he became more comfortable with that fact over the years. Now, spending most of his spare time at home, when he's not doing chores or helping out his siblings he's taking care of the family's wide variety of animals.

R e m u s
Remus was born in the woods far from his current home, the runt of a litter of six. But despite his small size he was fairly clever from an early age, always managing to get a good feeding even with his siblings all clamoring to get fed as well, and taking early to hunting with his father, the Alpha of their pack. He was quick and learned well, always proud of what little he could do: taking out a squirrel, biting the hind leg of a deer his father was preparing to finish off... It was a good life. He got to play with his brothers and sisters and even got quite a bit to eat once he could chew and ingest meat.

But unfortunately hunters moved into the area, seeking to take out the 'dangerous beasts' that prowled the woods. The wolves, at first, were none the wiser; until Remus' mother was caught in a trap and killed. The hunters were on them at once, and a bloody battle ensued. Two of the hunters were badly injured, but all in all their guns finished off the beautiful animals that they'd come to kill. The only ones left were the young pups, who were captured and sold online to the highest bidder. Almost instantly they were all split up and sold, and their homes were awful. No human outside of a zoo would know how to care for a wolf. Two of his siblings died in the first few months, another two a few months later; it only left himself and a sister he hadn't seen since they were taken. Eventually he was rescued by the SPCA and was taken in by the Bensons, who told him that his sister had been taken in by a local zoo and had been accepted by the pack there.

He never questioned being able to speak to the humans that he lived with. In fact, they treated him absolutely wonderfully. They fed him well and made sure he had lots of water, unlike his last home, and they never hurt him; in fact, all they showed him was love. Eventually he became quite fond of one of the boys, and has since taken to becoming his little shadow whenever possible, following him around the house and even into the neighborhood when allowed. He doesn't like being leashed, but understands that it's necessary so people don't 'freak out' as Jasper put it.
User Image
Infected Innocence -- Infected Innocence Vaporeon

User Image

Indent Sounded right to him. The blue-headed boy grinned and nodded, glancing over to the battle for a moment. The Houndoom was blasting fire at his opponent now. He looked back over to the Umbreon when the other introduced himself and explained that he'd had a trainer before. Which made sense. Wild Pokemon didn't usually give themselves names, as far as he knew. If anybody asked him for his he'd just say 'Vaporeon.' " Sounds about right~ " He chuckled and tilted his head. " Well, I guess some people aren't that smart. I bet he was a doofus. " One small shoulder lifted and dropped in a shrug. Generally he wasn't very fond of humans anyways. They were really loud and... Well, disrespectful as far as his experience went. " Uh... So. Do you live near here somewhere? " He was trying in vain to keep their conversation going. Personally he lived in a little cave not far off the coast. Almost impossible for humans to find, but easy enough for him to stay hidden in. It was filled half-way with water and to most would just look like a large rock.
User Image

User Image
NAME: Selka Altzerri
RACE: Half human, half angel
SEXUALITY: Bisexual, though prefers males
COLLAR:
Gold - Quiet
Blue - Protective
Gray - Obedient
CHARMS:
Wand - Magic
Whip - Stress Relief
Star - Virgin
PERSONALITY: Despite being a quiet young man Selka has always been a tad stubborn and honest, always preferring to speak his thoughts rather than lie. He has a sense of humor, even if it - like himself - is rather sarcastic, and while initially distrusting he can be quite loyal after a time. He can be quite protective of those he cares for, and even though he hates the fact, he's surprisingly easy to embarrass. Selka also has a hell of a temper but thanks to being a slave it doesn't show often: he's got it mostly under control.
BIO: Born the son of an angel and a human woman, part of Selka always knew that he was different from those around him. While his angelic blood didn't grant him much, it did give him an extended lifespan and a magical ability - as well as a natural healing factor in his blood. He would heal at an extraordinary rate compared to those around him, even if the injury was quite severe. He used his magic, which also centered around healing - of others rather than himself - to aid his community and to help pay the bills, since he and his mother were severely in debt. He never met his father: the man had disappeared the moment he found out he spawned a halfling with a human woman. Unfortunately at the age of eighteen his mother passed away from sudden illness (which he personally believed to be poison) and, since he was unable to settle the debts she had incurred, he was hauled into slavery, where he's been for the last two years.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff