User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

OWNER candi cosmo
                                            MODERATORS evil regal queen && darknessinglee
                                            INSPIRATION the walking dead && left 4 dead && resident evil
                                            CREDITS candi cosmo (gfx/coding) && brooke shaden photography (imgs used)
                                            STATUS under construction && accepting

Beware The Bear's Husband

Omnipresent Genius

User ImageUser Image

x❖
                                  x it has been a little over a year before the world, as we know it, fell into a mix of chaos.
                                  x❖ what started as a mild cold brought, similar to a flu, turned into an epidemic of sickness
                                  x❖ many had thought it was the strains of ebola that had been spreading, but this was
                                  x❖ different. not only were those infected getting sick physically, but even mentally and
                                  x❖ habitually they started to change. they had become angry, hostile; some falling into their
                                  x❖ basic instincts of human behavior. although, at the time there were only a handful of
                                  x❖ infected victims, paranoid hysteria was already taking over society.
                                  x❖
                                  x not a single doctor or engineer could come up with a pharmaceutical that would work to
                                  x❖ cure the virus, or even stop the spread of it. so, in an attempt to contain the virus, the
                                  x❖ united states came up with a protocol of containment. anyone who was tested positive
                                  x❖ for this new and unknown virus was sent to a secluded military base in southern arizona.
                                  x❖ what used to be a training ground for the military was now a medical quarantine. fort
                                  x❖ huachuca, as well as it’s town of sierra vista, was closed off except for the doctors,
                                  x❖ scientists, and containment personnel who were in charge of the infected individuals
                                  x❖ there.
                                  x❖
                                  x experiment after experiment was put through trial and error to try and eradicate the virus.
                                  x❖ there were some that had come close, but in the end, the virus seemed to mutate and
                                  x❖ adapt to whatever chemicals were being put into it. nothing was working, and no one
                                  x❖ had an answer for what to do.
                                  x❖
                                  x it wasn’t until the first death of one of the infected did we start to understand the patterns
                                  x❖ of behavior of the strain. for reasons that no one could explain, the brain was still active
                                  x❖ once everything else pretty much turned off in the corpse’s body. signals were still being
                                  x❖ sent from the brain, but there was a lack of any kind of judgement; it was all basic
                                  x❖ instincts. and because no one knew how to handle it, those in charge of the operation
                                  x❖ opted to keeping these walking corpses alive to run experiments.
                                  x❖
                                  x unfortunately, in the midst of running a test, one of those reanimated lashed out at one
                                  x❖ of the doctors. it was a violent outburst that could only be described as barbaric; it
                                  x❖ seemed to try to eat the doctor, scratching and biting him several times before the
                                  x❖ situation was contained. again, there was no explanation. but then, as days and weeks
                                  x❖ passed, that same doctor started showing signs of the virus. in a matter of safety, the
                                  x❖ team had decided to burn the experiments, taking only bits of dna, and focusing on
                                  x❖ those who had not yet died from it to try and find answers.
                                  x❖
                                  x that was the greater downfall, though. as those bodies were burned, a spore was lifted
                                  x❖ into the air from the flames. it went unseen by the human eye, everyone at the base had
                                  x❖ continued their work and experiments. all of them were unbeknownst to the infected air
                                  x❖ they were breathing. eventually, they had all become infected except for a small number
                                  x❖ of people who seemed to have a natural resilience to it. unfortunately, there was no time
                                  x❖ to test the how and why, as everything was falling apart. some of the new infected were
                                  x❖ quicker to fall, and turn into a walking undead. eventually, it spread to the point that all of
                                  x❖ sierra vista had fallen victim, and it was only spreading worse.
                                  x❖
                                  x some of these zombies were different, advanced and evolved even. it appeared that the
                                  x❖ experiments run, and the chemicals that were supposed to be used as cures were
                                  x❖ mutating the dna of the virus. these certain zombies were stronger, had different
                                  x❖ behaviors--some even smarter. and when those certain evolved creatures infected
                                  x❖ another, the victims would take on the same behavior. it was utterly out of control.
                                  x❖
                                  x meanwhile, other locations across the world that had also run their tests were having the
                                  x❖ same complications. not to mention those who had fell through the cracks of
                                  x❖ containment, never being reported and sent to quarantine, were dying and spreading the
                                  x❖ virus. and every time one was killed off, the spores were released into the air. between
                                  x❖ those being physically infected, or by the spores, the virus simply spread unrestrained.
                                  x❖
                                  x as time went on, society as we know it fell apart. without a stable system in place to
                                  x❖ keep order, it had become every man for themselves. riots, chaos, battle for dominance
                                  x❖ had taken place all over. between surviving the zombie like creatures, as well as those
                                  x❖ taking advantage of the collapse of government, no one was safe--from anything.
                                  x❖
                                  x our story takes place in the hot desert valley of phoenix, az. it is about 200 miles from
                                  x❖ fort huachuca, and substantially heavy in zombies. over the past year, survivors have
                                  x❖ had to learn how to survive not only from the virus, but the harsh and hot weather of the
                                  x❖ desert. without the luxurious amenities of air conditioning and climate control, it can
                                  x❖ become unbearable sometimes in the summer; temperatures easily reaching into the
                                  x❖ 120s fahrenheit.
                                  x❖
                                  x two major groups have taken up territory, along with several, unnamed and smaller
                                  x❖ groups. one group has taken up the title of the benevolent; a close knit faction of
                                  x❖ survivors who believe everyone should work together to get through the hard times. they
                                  x❖ are rather peaceful and try to help any who are in need. the other major group call
                                  x❖ themselves nefarious. run by a single, iron fist man, this crew has taken the darker side
                                  x❖ of survival. they take what they want, no matter the cost and with no real moral code to
                                  x❖ doing so. anyone not in either of the two have been titled as vagrants. lone wanderers,
                                  x❖ or small groups that have yet to fall in step with any faction.
                                  x❖
                                  x in the end, everyone has been forced to make hard decisions, and find new ways of
                                  x❖ living. it is all about staying alive, but by what means...
                                  x❖

Omnipresent Genius

User ImageUser Image

x❖
                                  x GENERAL for starters, follow gaia tos. that’s pretty obvious and you should know that.
                                  x❖ this is a survival roleplay, meaning there will be dark and violent themes, so if you’re
                                  x❖ squeamish or maybe have a thing against character death, don’t join. if anything gets hot
                                  x❖ and steamy, skip over it. don’t have time for that s**t. foul language is fair play. say all
                                  x❖ the ********’ s**t you want, just dont do it every word. most importantly, respect me, my
                                  x❖ mods, and this roleplay. i don’t put up with bullshit and will handle it as i see fit.
                                  x❖
                                  x LITERACYalrighty, this is a lazy lit role play. meaning, it’s laid back, but i give you that
                                  x❖ extra time to give me magnificent posts. i want both quality and quantity. i don’t really
                                  x❖ have a set limit, and i won’t kick you if you have a shorter post sometimes. what i hope
                                  x❖ to see if 800 plus words. but, that’s not firm. if you can’t, you can’t. if you can and write
                                  x❖ more, go ahead. i love reading long posts, i tend to write some pretty meaty ones myself.
                                  x❖ in the end, we’re all here to enjoy our creative selves. never push yourself beyond that.
                                  x❖ when it becomes work and not play, we have a problem.
                                  x❖
                                  x POSTING i’m not going to be too concerned on this part. i’m in a good number of other
                                  x❖ roleplays myself, and have a life. the only thing i will be strict is the on the intro post.
                                  x❖ once accepted and the roleplay is open, i will give two weeks to get a post done. that
                                  x❖ should be more than enough time. in character posts should have a picture and name at
                                  x❖ least. also, i require ooc activity. i will be keeping tabs. keep active in both threads or i
                                  x❖ will warn you and maybe even kick you if i feel it is necessary.
                                  x❖
                                  x CHARACTERS humans only. no superpowers, demons, vampires, etc. you can have
                                  x❖ special skills, but they have to be realistic. no looking through walls or impenetrable skin.
                                  x❖ also, try to be creative. i will honestly tell you that i plan to be extremely strict on what
                                  x❖ characters i accept. understand that death is a possibility. turning is a possibility, and no,
                                  x❖ you cannot play your character as a zombie. once turned, your character is dead to
                                  x❖ using. some other notes. follow the mentality of your characters age. if you make a child,
                                  x❖ which i will be accepting children characters, they have to seem like a child; irrational,
                                  x❖ uneducated, spoiled, what have you. they can’t know all like the adults. same goes for
                                  x❖ adults or elderly. i’ll be checking in on this.
                                  x❖
                                  x APPLICATION all codes will be in the code thread. there is a link to it in the main
                                  x❖ graphics. to apply and reserve a particular character, you will copy the
                                  x❖ application/reservation codes and fill them out. please, link a full image in your
                                  x❖ application. once filled out, post it into the application thread, quoting candi cosmo. you
                                  x❖ will receive further instruction upon acceptance.
                                  x❖
                                  x PROFILES you will also find profile codes in the code thread. it’s pretty simple. once i
                                  x❖ accept your application, you can start on the profile. post the codes as instructed into
                                  x❖ their own test thread. once finished, quote me in the application thread with a link to that
                                  x❖ profile. you will receive further instruction upon acceptance.
                                  x❖
                                  x MISCELLANEOUS plotting is your best friend. this roleplay will be dark. i welcome all
                                  x❖ twisted and ******** up minds. if you are offended easily, this isn’t the roleplay for you.
                                  x❖ also, i tend to stay away from skype groups, because i feel like they kill roleplays. i
                                  x❖ obviously can’t control your actions, but please, keep up in the ooc thread and what not.
                                  x❖ i’d appreciate it. overall, have fun and enjoy this opportunity. oh... and don’t piss me off. i
                                  x❖ can be a b***h. there’s your warning.
                                  x❖

Omnipresent Genius

Omnipresent Genius

Omnipresent Genius

Omnipresent Genius

User ImageUser Image

x❖
                                  x EVENTS there will be certain times in the roleplay that myself, or my mods, will be
                                  x❖ randomly starting. this roleplay is environmentally controlled by us, and we are diligently
                                  x❖ coming up with different scenarios to put characters in. placement during events will be
                                  x❖ determined on either dice rolls, or a random number generator. each character will have
                                  x❖ to follow the basic scenario prompt, but they will be simply constructed. plotting past the
                                  x❖ basics of it are up to the creator. this is to keep things fun and makes this truly based on
                                  x❖ survival.
                                  x❖
                                  x ROLLS as mentioned previously, rolls will heavily impact the story of every character
                                  x❖ in the roleplay. before the start of the story, or an event, a creator may be asked to roll
                                  x❖ dice in order to be placed accordingly. not only that, but it can also help if there comes a
                                  x❖ time when two opposing characters get into a fight, and no one can come up with who
                                  x❖ wants to win. in that case, roll for it in the ooc to see who would come out the winner. it
                                  x❖ can also be decided if someone lives or dies in any situation. this makes a lot of the story
                                  x❖ based on chance and levels the playing field.
                                  x❖
                                  x ENVIRONMENT the valley of phoenix, arizona was originally a well developed city
                                  x❖ with a population of a little under two million. although, arizona is constantly known to be a
                                  x❖ desert, with cactus and rocks everywhere, the city looked a little less than that. with
                                  x❖ many industrial locations, and a good number of skyscrapers in the heart of the city,
                                  x❖ there are many number of places to go. so long as you could handle the heat. now,
                                  x❖ without air conditioning or even much for electricity (unless you’ve found yourself a
                                  x❖ generator) you get to enjoy the dry heat that easily hits triple digits every summer. in the
                                  x❖ distance, there are mountain ranges all around, surrounding the valley, with plenty of
                                  x❖ wildlife living in them. coyotes, foxes, horses, and even cattle in some areas. some of the
                                  x❖ wildlife has started to venture inward towards the city, but not much gets past the stray
                                  x❖ walkers. map (specific locations will be added slowly)
                                  x❖
                                  x BENEVOLENT the benevolent is a group of people who have come together to help
                                  x❖ get the world back on its feet. with no one to directly rule them, they work more as a team
                                  x❖ than anything. though, many consider yoseph to be the head of the group, they more or
                                  x❖ less work together with everything. benevolent have made their base in the cleared out
                                  x❖ property of an old senior living facility, and worked together to build a decent fence to
                                  x❖ keep the unwanted undead out. they welcome anyone who needs the help with open
                                  x❖ arms, but they are also not afraid to fight off other, still living, beings who could potentially
                                  x❖ be dangerous
                                  x❖
                                  x NEFARIOUS this group has gone through several different phases and methods,
                                  x❖ none that were much welcoming. at the moment, kassidy has taken the self acclaimed
                                  x❖ role as leader after killing the former lead in cold blood. he rules with an iron fist and a
                                  x❖ determined will to make things go his way. their base, which is basically across the city
                                  x❖ from benevolent, is now in the very well protected football stadium. this is also a new
                                  x❖ change for the crew, as it was kass who led them there and had the place cleaned up of
                                  x❖ any dangers. don’t expect hugs and a warm meal from this group. you earn what you get
                                  x❖ and better follow authority.
                                  x❖
                                  x VAGRANTS vagrants are strays, loners, and outcasts who have yet to settle with
                                  x❖ any larger group of people. some have paired up or formed smaller crews together, but
                                  x❖ none have anything really organized. whether they are passing through, or just fighting to
                                  x❖ keep surviving in the city, no one knows what to expect from a vagrant. some are good,
                                  x❖ some are taking advantage of the dire situation, and some simply keep to themselves.
                                  x❖ the other two groups may have plans to strengthen their numbers by roping the vagrants
                                  x❖ in, but at the moment, they are factionless.
                                  x❖
                                  x BECOMING INFECTED bites, severe scratches or fluid share from those affected
                                  x❖ lead to infection. like with any flu, people not yet showing symptoms can still infect others.
                                  x❖ bite wounds will turn brownish purple and clot fairly quickly with swelling and pain that
                                  x❖ worsens with time. the incubation period for each mutation is different with walkers being
                                  x❖ the slowest onset. walker incubation period is about twenty four to forty eight hours.
                                  x❖ symptoms for the first few hours will be anger, hostility, irrational behavior, delusions and
                                  x❖ confusion. much like alzheimer’s the person will have memory loss with moments of
                                  x❖ clarity. they may hurt themselves or others inadvertently. some may have flu like
                                  x❖ symptoms such as fever, constant headaches, rashes, severe dehydration or
                                  x❖ hydrophobia, sensitivity to light and loss of appetite. symptoms of the mutated forms have
                                  x❖ a much shorter incubation period with those infected showing signs often within hours of
                                  x❖ exposure. these symptoms include cramps, intense muscle or bone pain, intense
                                  x❖ nausea, nose bleeds and skin peeling off. this mutated strain bonds with the dna and can
                                  x❖ cause complete skeletal changes, morph or add limbs and exaggerate certain features.
                                  x❖
                                  x MONSOONS monsoons, or as natives of arizona call it, monsoon season starts
                                  x❖ around the middle of june, and ends sometime in september. due to changes in air shafts
                                  x❖ over this desert-like environment. while the rest of the year is usually pretty dry with a
                                  x❖ few thunderstorms, monsoon season is when the bigger and more angry ones come in. it
                                  x❖ starts with a high humidity percentage, and then large, dark clouds will roll in. dust
                                  x❖ storms, haboobs, thunderstorms, and sometimes even microbursts are very common
                                  x❖ and can be consistent for days at a time, sometimes full weeks. link
                                  x❖
                                  x HABOOBS haboobs are large walls of dusts created from a microburst or downburst
                                  x❖ from an oncoming storm. winds can reach 30 miles per hour, and worsen over time
                                  x❖ during the worse storms. these dustwalls can reach high up to the sky, blocking out the
                                  x❖ sun even. while they can last anywhere up to three hours, the worst of them are usually
                                  x❖ the very initial hit of the haboob. winds will get stronger from nowhere, and visibility will be
                                  x❖ reduced to, at times, a few hundred feet. once that part passes, it usually gets a little
                                  x❖ better. it really depends on the severity of the storm following.
                                  x❖
                                  x MICROBURSTS microbursts are only common during the monsoons in arizona. they
                                  x❖ are sudden downbursts of air pressure that cause a decent amount of damage and
                                  x❖ rainfall. they are somewhat similar to a cyclone or tornado, except the air does not
                                  x❖ circulate, so they don’t travel far and are a lot smaller. fortunately, they usually only lasts
                                  x❖ somewhere between a few seconds to several minutes, but can do serious damage.
                                  x❖ trees are easily uprooted, and sometimes cars and loose debris can be picked up and
                                  x❖ moved within a good hundred feet. overall, they are not very common and do not last
                                  x❖ very long.
                                  x❖
                                  x HOARDS while most walkers and zombies do not actually travel in organized or
                                  x❖ grouped patterns, sometimes they do group up with a common goal. if a large portion of
                                  x❖ them find the same target, they will all travel together much like in a herd to get to it. thus,
                                  x❖ this makes a decent hoard to deal with. they can be rather dangerous and better off
                                  x❖ avoidable.
                                  x❖

Omnipresent Genius

Omnipresent Genius

User ImageUser Image

x❖
                                  x WALKERS a diseased and deceased human body that has become reanimated.
                                  x❖ walkers possess no brain activity or vital functions. their only purpose is to find
                                  x❖ something or someone living and feast on the flesh. they cannot be considered alive or
                                  x❖ capable of thought, only autonomous monsters roaming for fresh meat. despite their
                                  x❖ slow moving steps, these creatures are dangerous and will eat anything living that gets
                                  x❖ closer enough to their mouth. loud noises will attract any within hearing range. it is easy
                                  x❖ to kill the walkers. a shot to the head, decapitation or bashing in its brains with any
                                  x❖ will kill this creature for good. kind of object
                                  x❖
                                  x ZOMBIE DOGS a domesticated canine that has ingested infected food or organisms.
                                  x❖ these dogs retain the usual canine abilities, but there is an increase of aggression and
                                  x❖ durability. they roam in packs of two or three, and at times, four. have adopted random
                                  x❖ attack patterns, but will surround their prey and aim to rip the throat out. all types of dogs
                                  x❖ are susceptible to turning. these beasts can be killed exactly the same as the walkers. as
                                  x❖ long as you aim for the head and hit hard enough, the zombie dog should die.
                                  x❖
                                  x CROWS are infected by consuming smaller, infected animals. there are no visible
                                  x❖ signs for infected crows save for their increased sizes. if threatened, they attack their
                                  x❖ prey in a flock. they become highly aggressive creatures when infected, and just as
                                  x❖ zombies, are attracted to loud noises such as gun shots. even one highly infected crow
                                  x❖ can take down a person. they claw and peck at any flesh they can get to with no mercy.
                                  x❖ killing these creatures are a little different. lighting them on fire will surely kill the crows,
                                  x❖ but make sure they’re burned well.
                                  x❖
                                  x BOOMERS boomers are large in size and low in resilience, making them easy
                                  x❖ targets. at a distance, they are not much of a threat, however, if up close, can be very
                                  x❖ deadly. boomers will vomit a special bile at survivor’s, which in turn attracts a horde of
                                  x❖ walkers. when killed, boomer’s will explode and can potentially blind a survivor with bile.
                                  x❖ despite their size, boomers are easy to kill. they can be killed with any weapon at mid
                                  x❖ or long range. just be sure to get them in the head.
                                  x❖
                                  x TANKS tank’s are the biggest and one of the strongest of all the infected. they are
                                  x❖ fast in movement and are considerably hard to take down. tank’s have formidable
                                  x❖ resistance and strength. capable of throwing chunks of concrete ripped out of the ground
                                  x❖ and can punch larger objects towards survivor’s with enough force to incapacitate its
                                  x❖ prey. their punches are deadly and can send survivor’s flying off high hazards. tanks are
                                  x❖ not quite easy to take down. in order to kill them, you have to use large amounts
                                  x❖ of automatic weapons or fire.
                                  x❖
                                  x CHARGERS the name’s of these beasts are self explanatory. charger’s will charge
                                  x❖ towards someone and into them, grabbing and carrying a single survivor while knocking
                                  x❖ down others. they will slam their captives into the ground continually. because of their
                                  x❖ size, these creatures are not easy to kill and will not let go of a survivor unless it is
                                  x❖ terminated. charger’s are the strongest and most durable of the infected. in order to kill
                                  x❖ these creatures, large amounts of dynamite have to be used or, again, fire.
                                  x❖
                                  x SPITTERS spitter’s have the ability to spit a green ball of acid from rather long
                                  x❖ distances. upon hitting the ground, the spit will expand and form into a large puddle. if
                                  x❖ survivor’s are caught standing in the puddle or are hit by the spit, there will be damaging
                                  x❖ consequences. after spitting, the spitter is temporarily paralyzed, which can make it easy
                                  x❖ for anyone to kill the infected creature or run away. they are weak in health, but are
                                  x❖ among the most powerful due to the damage their spit can deal to a survivor. if left in the
                                  x❖ spit long enough, and are near any gas cans, the spitter’s goo will ignite. these creatures
                                  x❖ are just as easy to take out as the walkers. make sure to hit them in the head with gun
                                  x❖ fire or other objects. however, it’s best to kill them from a distance.
                                  x❖
                                  x BANSHEES banshee’s are generally passive unless provoked. these creatures can
                                  x❖ be provoked by gun fire, flashlights, a survivor standing within close proximity of them or
                                  x❖ bumping into them. banshee’s are powerful and can incapacitate survivor’s. they are
                                  x❖ even capable of killing a survivor with one hit. flashlights will quickly make the banshee
                                  x❖ agitated and they will cry out loudly. these creatures can be found in doorways and in
                                  x❖ the middle of streets. they will run off after killing a survivor, disappearing completely
                                  x❖ afterwards. to kill the banshees, it has to be done point blank. you can take any gun, point
                                  x❖ straight to the head and fire. but be sure to do it quickly, otherwise the banshee may get
                                  x❖ the upper hand.
                                  x❖

Omnipresent Genius

User ImageUser Image

x❖
                                  x RESERVED for later use.
                                  x❖

Omnipresent Genius

I ACCEPT MY FATE

FACE CLAIM name of face claim with linked img goes here
      NAME name of character goes here
      AGE age of character goes here
      FACTION benevolent, nefarious, vagrant??
      SAMPLES links to recent post or thread

brief description of character idea. brief description of character idea. brief description of character idea. brief description of character idea. brief description of character idea. brief description of character idea. brief description of character idea. brief description of character idea. brief description of character idea. brief description of character idea. brief description of character idea. brief description of character idea.
      Candi Cosmo

Omnipresent Genius

User ImageUser Image

x❖
                                  x NAME full name here
                                  x NICKNAME well, what is it, chuck?
                                  x AGE written out
                                  x GENDER male, female?
                                  x SEXUALITY heterosexual, homosexual, etc.
                                  x SIGN astrology sign here
                                  x❖
                                  x HEIGHT ft, inches or cm
                                  x BODY TYPE thin, muscular, lots to love?
                                  x HAIR COLOR well??
                                  x EYE COLOR what are they??
                                  x MISCELLANEOUS scars, tattoos, piercings?
                                  x❖
                                  x THEME artist - title youtube link to theme song or playlist.
                                  x❖

Omnipresent Genius

User ImageUser Image

x❖
                                  x LIKES here, here, here (doesn't have to be a certain amount)
                                  x DISLIKES here, here, here (doesn't have to be a certain amount)
                                  x❖
                                  x TRAIT define here
                                  x TRAIT define here
                                  x TRAIT define here
                                  x TRAIT define here
                                  x❖
                                  x BIOGRAPHY i would prefer you do not write a lot. just a little to define the character. honestly, try to keep it short and sweet. we all love mystery, and it leaves room to discover the character in the roleplay. you can write in paragraph form, list it, timeline, or however you wish. just keep it short, kay? thx.

Omnipresent Genius

User ImageUser Image

x❖
                                  x CANDI SAYS welp, you ******** are indecisive as ********. another tie. [/slow clap] good
                                  x❖ job. so, now your fates are dependent on a coin flip. well, an artificial one because i am
                                  x❖ going to use my phone app... literally doing this while I’m writing, lel... stand by...
                                  x❖
                                  x WEATHER it’s a cloudy, mid-august day--and if anyone is keeping track of the time
                                  x❖ that passes still, it is the twelfth. now, at approximately 4pm, it’s reached a high of 97℉. it
                                  x❖ is a cooler day for the week, but only due to the cloud cover of an oncoming storm. it has
                                  x❖ been drizzling on and off all day long, nothing serious but enough to wet the ground a little.
                                  x❖ from the south east mountains, large group of dark clouds are rolling in as well as a dust
                                  x❖ storm building up. winds have picked up a little, but for the moment it is still calm.
                                  x❖
                                  x SITUATION while vagrants are pretty scattered, finding places to prepare for what the
                                  x❖ storm might be, a handful of benevolent are out scouting for either supplies or anyone in
                                  x❖ need. there so happens to be a large group heading towards the stadium, several blocks
                                  x❖ away, and simply migrating towards there. the city is mildly active, and only waking up
                                  x❖ more the closer the storm gets and the darker the sky is. travel at your own risk, who
                                  x❖ knows what this storm will bring... dun dun dun...
                                  x❖
                                  x EVENT so, coin has chosen. after you have posted your introduction post, please
                                  x❖ make a separate post in... the application thread. quote me, and roll a single d20. (for
                                  x❖ those of you who are not nerds like me, thats a 20 sided die). another post made by
                                  x❖ yours truly will be then ******** up your situation based on your result. yes, i have several
                                  x❖ prompts ready and waiting. twenty of them actually. make sense??? happy zombies.
                                  x❖

Omnipresent Genius

User ImageUser Image

x❖
                                  x MESSAGE FROM CANDI so, I had to kind of merge some of the rolls together, and
                                  x❖ change them partially. if two different parties/individuals were closer together or in a
                                  x❖ situation that the chosen prompt wouldn’t make sense, i decided to change it. deal with it.
                                  x❖ i’m in charge here, i do what i want. also, if i missed someone who is supposed to be
                                  x❖ nearby one of these events, i’m sorry. just roll with it. pay attention. parentheses mean
                                  x❖ you are close enough to be affected.
                                  x❖
                                  x SITUATION the storm has moved more quickly than it looked, and now a huge wall of
                                  x❖ dirt, or haboob, is now reaching the outskirts of phoenix. with the winds reaching about 25
                                  x❖ mph, the dust is thickly hitting the stadium first, and moving in a westward direction. after
                                  x❖ it, a storm of heavy rain, higher winds, and a light show of thunder follows. have fun,
                                  x❖ kiddos.
                                  x❖
                                  x NIK, DICE, (YOSEPH, DAX) the hospice is strangely quiet, just the sound of winds
                                  x❖ hitting the walls. it’s almost eerie how silent it is. until the first crow squawks, followed by
                                  x❖ another. and soon enough it’s like a scene from the movie “birds”--and those little flying
                                  x❖ bodies are covering the walls, smashing into the windows, and trying to get in. as if to
                                  x❖ make matters worse, the loud groans of one of the special zombies echoes from the
                                  x❖ north side of the building. it sounds similar to some kind of mortifying howl, before
                                  x❖ something smashes into the wall. a small smart-car to be exact. better get to safety,
                                  x❖ those crows are looking for a way in, only a matter of time before they get there.
                                  x❖
                                  x LOGAN, DANI it seems that step outside was quite a stupid idea, logan. someone
                                  x❖ caught you in their sites. not only that, but all of that noise caught the attention of a nearby
                                  x❖ wandering charger. good job, chuck. while the charger is now rampaging at the walls to
                                  x❖ the east, that a strange man covered in military grade protective gear, and equipped with
                                  x❖ the latest technology in weaponry is advancing on the church. to lay out his own red
                                  x❖ carpet, he threw a grenade at your front door. and my my, what a lovely clown mask he’s
                                  x❖ wearing. i think he’s happy to see you.
                                  x❖
                                  x IOLO you were right on your assumption that the next block brings danger. as you
                                  x❖ walk aimlessly towards that direction, you can start to hear the soft moans of walkers.
                                  x❖ the closer you may get, the louder they are. might want to slow down a little, bub. well
                                  x❖ maybe not. the next alley you pass by, a charger is snarling and now hurling itself
                                  x❖ towards you. hearing the noise of the beast, that upcoming hoard of zombies are now
                                  x❖ headed towards you from multiple directions. you have a very small window, possibly
                                  x❖ dodge the charge and go down the alley he came from, or run back the way you came.
                                  x❖ either way, that wrench might not do too well against the charger. maybe he’ll like your
                                  x❖ hipster a** and spare you.
                                  x❖
                                  x TONI some nearby idiots are really screwing with your life right now, but you’re used
                                  x❖ to that already, right? well, some unnamed drifters have caught the attention of a good
                                  x❖ gaggle of a hoard and brought them right to your doorstep. one of the is injured, and the
                                  x❖ other is an elderly man. honestly, there’s no hope for them as the walkers are right on
                                  x❖ their heels. unfortunately, this hoard will keep heading towards you and those soon to be
                                  x❖ victims are causing a lot of ruckus, drawing other walkers nearby. you can try to fend
                                  x❖ them, but even your skills from prison shanking bitches wont help you much here. your
                                  x❖ best bet is to go back into the store. there is a back entrance, and thanks to the
                                  x❖ distraction, the walkers back there are headed around to the front. downside to this path,
                                  x❖ there is a banshee in the back halls of this store, waiting in the doorway of the office. i
                                  x❖ would suggest you not piss her off, she’s probably worse than the warden. maybe.
                                  x❖
                                  x MACE, (FEB, KASS) welp, your already ******** up situation is about to get worse. you
                                  x❖ can’t really see it... since your dumbass opened your eyes to the belly juice, but that
                                  x❖ spitter brought friends. also, give a thanks to your buddy, feb, for shooting off a round
                                  x❖ after you stabbed the spitter. it brings you a charger from behind a nearby redneck truck.
                                  x❖ a pack of zombie dogs also caught wind of you and are rabbidly coming to eat you. the
                                  x❖ spitter’s acid weakened the fence enough that the charger and/or dogs can easily break
                                  x❖ through it. im pretty sure yelling obscenities at it won't do you too much good. you’re
                                  x❖ welcome to try. weird though, it’s probably good you can’t see it. that charger’s face
                                  x❖ snarls and grunts just like a former red-headed gigolo you once knew. kinda looks the
                                  x❖ same too.
                                  x❖
                                  x KRIS (KLARA) well, you’re in the hospice, so you are obviously dealing with the crows
                                  x❖ that the boys are dealing with. also, a tank has broken through the hospice building. i
                                  x❖ suggest you also read nik’s situation to get that situation. now, here’s your treat: those
                                  x❖ masked men in logan’s situation, well they seem to have a few numbers in their ranks. a
                                  x❖ pair of well geared figures are outside of the building, closer to your side, not the boys.
                                  x❖ taking advantage of your vulnerable situation, they are now shooting at that side of the
                                  x❖ building. seems to be high rated weapons, .45 and .50 caliber bullets are decorating the
                                  x❖ walls. i think it’s time to stop flirting, and start figuring out what to do next.
                                  x❖
                                  x DANNY, RICO time for team awkward to get more awkward. danny, you really need to
                                  x❖ brush up on your people skills... and general survival skills. you weren’t very quiet, and
                                  x❖ this part of town is pretty open side from houses. there aren’t many big buildings around
                                  x❖ to drown out the noise. calling for mama and papa actually brought an entirely different
                                  x❖ crowd. a large hoard, which included both a tank and a charger, have been drawn to you.
                                  x❖ the two of you, and doggie, better clear out. the tank can easily pick up some of those
                                  x❖ booths, and the charge is taking out a part of the fencing as we speak. rico, miss zombie
                                  x❖ whisperer, i hope you know how to draw them out. maybe leave danny as bait? naaah.
                                  x❖ figure it out, kiddos.
                                  x❖

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas