Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Hunter

User Image

• • • • • •ƛudrey Ʀose Smith• • • • • •

• • •Thirty-Five• • • • • •Female• • • • • •Caretaker, Ace Sniper, Scavenger• • •
• • •Loving• • • •Determined• • •Wise• • •
• • •Struggling Artist• • • • • •Parker Hale with a silencer and Hunting knife • • •
• • •Love, Life, Joy... Is what everyone once knew, Now? We are in a world were love is not even a though, Life is taken away at any moment and Joy well we hardly have that in our lives. My story, This is all I can tell you. Well I will start when I was a child, I grew up in a loving family. two sister's and three brother's. Yes I grew up with a few sibling's, wasn't always pleasant but that's usual sibling behavior. I was the third youngest out of the six children. My mother was quite the charmer, before myself and my siblings were born my mother was the woman every man wanted, my father always told me how lucky he was to win her affection but I think they were made for each other. For career's my mother was a chef, one of the best I ever knew. We all loved her cooking and couldn't get enough of it. My father worked as a car salesman, He was good at his job but it wasn't the most reliable job to keep a good income for our big family, but both mom and dad managed. In school I was the perfect student, I was always polite as I was raised to do, did my very best to study to get good grades, Made some friends, the lot. When I was younger I had a talent for art, various forms of art. Sketching people, painting, decorating cakes, I just loved art. High school was my chance to work my way to an art career but as always boys would catch your attention, It happens when you get into high school. I met Andrew around that time. Of course he was older then me and he was my eldest brother's friend so it was not going to happen. Though when I was eighteen Andrew finally asked me out after a few years of becoming friends, It only took me months to fall in love with him. When I was Twenty I found out I was pregnant, so Andrew and I got married before I was due to give birth to my baby boy, Jason. I chose his name the minute I laid eyes on him, he was my sweet child.

By the time Jason was six my husband started to show he wasn't the man I fell in love with. That is when I finally started to see it all. Andrew started to drink frequently in excessive amounts of alcohol, Started to gamble his income on gambling our families money and also started to sleep around with other women. I couldn't look at I'm the same, How could I look at him the way I used to? All I saw was the women he had been with, all our money gone and he smelt of alcohol a lot. But not only that he decided that belittling me and giving me the occasional bruise. My son has been affected by this a great deal, I hate that he has been affected by this... He has become quiet, timid, rebellious and blunt. I often sent him to stay at his friends house so he didn't have to be around Andrew's bad unpredictable behavior. I know what you must be thinking, Why did I stay with him? Trust me I tried to leave. Anything to keep my son safe. But he is a cop, he has his resources and ways to find me when I tried to run, Court was no help, So I had nothing else to do but to play happy wife and make sure that my son was safe. My emotions... were expressed in my art. The money I make from selling my paintings, sketches and decorated cakes, etc is to spend on my son. Just to see him smile when he buys something that he has been waiting for, makes it all worth it.

During the outbreak I had my chance to escape his possessive nature with my son, I took it. I gave him a taste of his own medicine before I escaped with Jason. My son and I were on the run for months, we lived the best we could and we survived. If you are a mother you will know that protecting your child is most important. I protected my son from those things and any threat, we were safe. After some time we were heading down a quiet road but soon to find out that walker's surrounded the area, I was sure that death would be awaiting us. I would not allow Jason to be harmed, I made sure he was out of reach from the walker's while I tried fighting them off. At first I was scared when I heard a vehicle approaching thinking it may be Andrew or people who posed a threat. That is the day a group saved me and my son. After lot's of traveling we found a place that looked safe but was overrun, I had been apart of the group for some time by then. You could consider me the moral guide of the group, but also the protective type. My husband was hunting us down. Finally escaping his possessive nature, him never letting us go was him not wanting another man love me and myself love another man. It's the last time he pushes me and bullies me, I am not allowing him to hurt us, not again not in this world. This is our last shot at survival...

After days, weeks, months of surviving all I want is somewhere safe for my son, our group, myself. Some good people and a new home. Living life the best we can in this world, all I wanted... was a chance. And surprisingly we got that chance, the group my son and I were with ended up at this prison, this was before they had lost the Sheriff's wife. It was very tense at first, I didn't trust any of them around myself or my son, it took quite some time to earn my trust but eventually they did. Rick, their leader took us in and accepted us as their own once he finally trusted us, We had our home. Though conflict arised between another group, which resulted into a lot of deaths. After all the time running from my husband, he found me, and it wasn't pleasant. I had become strong, a tough individual and I am the best sniper in the entire group now. I trained and trained to become the best I could be with a sniper rifle and it paid off. My husband finding me... well he planed on killing everyone I had grown to care for and when he got his opportunity he took it, but I didn't let him.... I shot him. After some other tragedy everything calmed down, we are all safe and the group finally has a safe place to call home.• • •

• • •Jill I Valentine• • •

Kawaii Hunter

"Young And Beautiful"

Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me
When I got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?

"Once Upon A Dream"

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream

"Pretty Hurts"

Pretty hurts, we shine the light on whatever's worst
Perfection is a disease of a nation, pretty hurts, pretty hurts
Pretty hurts, we shine the light on whatever's worst
We try to fix something but you can't fix what you can't see
It's the soul that needs the surgery

"Pretty Brown Eyes"

Hey there pretty brown eyes
What you doin' later tonight?
would you mind if I spend time with you?
And I said hey there pretty brown eyes
What you doin' later tonight?
would you mind if I spend time with you?

"Beautiful Soul"

I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul
You're the one I wanna chase
You're the one I wanna hold
I won't let another minute go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul
Your beautiful soul, yeah

Kawaii Hunter

I bestow upon you a soft kiss and a warm embrace~

"Try"

Where there is desire
There is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame
Someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns
Doesn't mean you're gonna die
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try
Gotta get up and try, and try, and try
You gotta get up and try, and try, and try

"I Love Rock 'N' Roll"

I saw him dancing there by the record machine
I knew he must have been about seventeen
The beat was going strong
Playing my favorite song
And I could tell it wouldn't be long till he was with me, yeah me
And I could tell it wouldn't be long till he was with me, yeah me
Singing, I love rock and roll
So put another dime in the jukebox, baby
I love rock and roll
So come and take your time and dance with me
Ow!

"Say Something"

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

"Break Free"

This is the part when I say I don't want ya
I'm stronger than I've been before
This is the part when I break free
'Cause I can't resist it no more

"Black Widow"

You used to be thirsty for me (Right)
But now you wanna be set free
This is the web, web that you weave
So baby now rest in peace (It's all over with now)

Kawaii Hunter

"Judas"

I’m just a Holy Fool, oh baby he’s so cruel
But I’m still in love with Judas, baby
I’m just a Holy Fool, oh baby he’s so cruel
But I’m still in love with Judas, baby

"One More Night"

Yeah, but baby there you go again, there you go again, making me love you.
Yeah, I stopped using my head, using my head, let it all go.
Got you stuck on my body, on my body, like a tattoo.
And now I'm feeling stupid, feeling stupid, crawling back to you.
So I cross my heart and I hope to die
That I'll only stay with you one more night
And I know I said it a million times
But I'll only stay with you one more night

"Some Nights"

But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
Oh, Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for, oh
Whoa oh oh, What do I stand for?
Whoa oh oh, What do I stand for?
Most nights I don't know... Oh come on

"Who's laughing now"

Yeah Yeah
So make your jokes
Go for broke
Blow your smoke
You're not alone
But who's laughing now
But who's laughing now
So raise the bar
Hit me hard
Play your cards
Be a star
But who's laughing now
But who's laughing now

"Boom Boom Clap"

Boom Clap
The sound of my heart
The beat goes on and on and on and on and
Boom Clap
You make me feel good
Come on to me come on to me now
Boom Clap
The sound of my heart
The beat goes on and on and on and on and
Boom Clap
You make me feel good
Come on to me, come on to me now

Kawaii Hunter

User ImageUser Image

User Image

𝓜aggie 𝓖reene

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

" TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK"

User Image

Kawaii Hunter

User Image

• • • • • •ɱaggie Ɠreene• • • • • •

• • •Twenty-Four• • • • • •Female• • • • • •Scavenger, Protector & Moral support• • •
• • •Stubborn• • • •Caring• • •Tomboy• • •
• • •Farm Hand• • • • • •Assault-Rife, Machete, 9mm handgun, Combat knife.• • •
• • •I was truly blessed with a loving family. Though I became rebellious when my mother passed away and my father remarried. It didn't sit well with me, It felt as if he no longer cared for my mother. In my heart I knew my father loved my mother but he had to move on and love again. That's when Annette married my father. I had a step-brother Shawn and a half sister Beth now. We were all farmhands on daddy's farm. It took me awhile to get used to Annette but having Shawn and Beth made it easier. If you couldn't tell from my accent my family are southern. When this all started our farm was one of few safe places to stay, our neighbors Otis and Patrica joined us along with Beth's boyfriend Jimmy. When people we once new, friends, family, neighbors changed my father believed them to be sick. My father is very religious so he convinced himself this was God's work and there would be a cure. Though a group ended up on our farm when Otis accidentally shot a young boy. Daddy and Patrica saved him with the price of Otis' life, this saddened our family. A few days later I had to go on a run to get some supplies and so did a young Korean male from Rick's group, so we both went together. When on the run we ended up having sex, this is where our relationship began. At first it was very complicated, My father wouldn't of approved so we kept it a secret. The next time Glenn and I went on a errand run I was attacked by one of those things daddy called sick but I was starting to become convinced by what Glenn had told me about them being dead, no longer living...what his group called walker's. More problems threw themselves our way because of Shane. After having a nice dinner in our home inviting Rick's group to dinner Glenn and I exchanged notes, I didn't get a chance to read his last one in time. He was heading to the barn and asked me to join him on the note for some fun. I chased him but was too late to stop him, he found out about the walker's in the barn. Rick's group had been looking for a lost child from their group, one after another things unfolded.

I was angry when Glenn told his group about the walker's in the barn, the events that followed were the worst thing that could happen to us. Shane completely lost it, opened the barn and their group started shooting the people we once knew. Shawn, Anette, Lou, one by one they were shot down. All myself, my father and Beth could do was watch and pour our hearts out. Things changed when a little girl walker exited the barn, Rick's group fell silent and that's when I realized this was the child they were looking for. Rick was the only one who had the courage to end her suffering. I was furious at Shane as he continued to pester my father I slapped him hard warning him to keep away from my family. I needed to be strong for my family, they needed me. Patrica wasn't good with this sort of thing she was still grieving Otis, Jimmy was too busy helping around the farm, my dad became depressed and lost losing his faith and Beth was in shock and became suicidal. When things started to look better and my family started recovering the barn was overrun by walker's we had to flee but we lost people, Patrica, Jimmy, Andrea and Shane.

With some time being on the road after losing the farm we eventually found the prison. A new home, a safe haven. It wasn't that way for long, We lost more people from our group due to some horrible circumstances. Lori, T-Dog, Andrea all died. We gained an enemy and a threat to our home, He goes by "The Governor". He has done stuff tat we can never forgive him for, he wanted us dead.• • •

User Image

• • • • • •𝓡osita 𝓔spinosa• • • • • •

• • •Twenty-Four• • • • • •Female• • • • • •Protector, Cook, Scavenger, Medic• • •
• • •Empathetic• • • •Kind• • •Sassy• • •
• • •Unemployed• • • • • •Colt M1911 (Handgun), Hunting knife, various other guns• • •
• • •I prefer not to discuss much about my life before walkers started roaming the earth but I guess a little back story couldn't hurt. I was reasonably close with my family, mainly my parents and sister and of course my nephew. I would babysit him and everything like a good aunt would do. I was unemployed, between jobs when this all went down. I lost my family pretty early on in the outbreak so I had to survive with strangers, make alliances to survive. It wasn't all bad, some of it was but I did learn some skills that have come in handy numerous times. I learned basic medical training from a woman whom I was in a group with though she is now sadly passed away, I also learned some mechanic skills though very little and not much that could be too useful but it's something. Before I met Abraham I was surviving with a small group of other survivors, Abraham found us when we were in dire need of assistance, AKA Me and my group were fighting off some dead ones.... He helped us dispatch of the dead scum jumping in from out of nowhere with that big truck. He had Eugene in the cab, and afterwards he told me he was trying to save the world, and that he saw what I could do... and he wanted my help. It was something to work for, hoping to save the world from these walkers which were multiplying at a horrifying rate, with every death of a living being came a rotten corpse desperate to munch on fresh flesh. He saw promise in me and no one had seen that in me before not even said to me before.

So we had our mission, Protect Eugene and make our way to Washington DC, though over time our numbers dropped rapidly. I lost all of the group I was with before meeting Abraham, each one dying to protect Eugene. He is our only hope of our world being restored to how it once was... Spending so much time with Abraham I couldn't help but start developing feelings for him, he made me feel like a strong person, We got to know each other, telling each other about what happened to our families and it ended up leading to a night which both provided needed comfort and also a sexual release. That's when our relationship blossomed, even though it's not all rainbows and sunshine. He can be an a*****e at times and he is very stubborn so of course we have our arguments but It's worth it. As for Eugene well he can be annoying but he is our only hope, he can be rather creepy too as he often spies on Abraham and myself when we are having "alone time", sharing an intimate moment. At first it was creepy but now Abraham and I find it somewhat amusing and have a little chuckle regarding him spying on us. So now here I am, helping Abraham protect Eugene as we make our way to Washington DC, recruiting any strong survivors we cross paths with on our way. • • •

User Image

• • • • • •𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓶𝓼• • • • • •

• • •Thirty-Eight• • • • • •Male• • • • • •Protector & Guard• • •
• • •Sensitive• • • •Strong• • •Protective• • •
• • •NFL player• • • • • •Hammer, Hunting Knife, Machine gun• • •
• • •My life before all of this was good, I played NFL professionally, I had a good family, My sister and I had a good bond, had a nice house, was popular. But when civilization crashed and the outbreak of this virus spread well everything went downhill for not only me but everyone. My sister and I were smart, Our neighbor Jerry was what we though as a nut job. Always thinking the world was soon to be no longer, that the end was nigh. Well little did we know he was right all along, the dead reanimated, we were all sick. My sister and I went over to our neighbor's house were he had a bunker in his backyard, we stayed with him and some others in the bunker for seven months. Surviving in a small place was not the most pleasant but we were alive, that's all that mattered. That was until we ran out of supplies. There was no way we could survive from then on, so my sister and I left. Deciding it was time to find somewhere else we could be safe. It was not too long until we ran into a large group of 25 survivors, this group is where we met Allen, Donna and Ben. A small family trying to survive. As everything else, this group did not last long. Everyone died besides myself, Sasha, Donna, Allen and Ben. We were now a small group trying to survive, live each day. I was the protector of our small group, everyone pitched in but as soon as anyone was in serious trouble I ran to be of assistance to them. Allen grew jealous as Donna started to feel affections towards me but I did not express such desire back. She was a married woman and I respect the bond of marriage.

For about 6 weeks we were out by ourselves, out in the middle of nowhere having had no shelter. That was until we came across the Prison. Donna was bitten that day just as we found the Prison. Making our way through a part where the Prison seemed to be vulnerable with a big whole in the side and a collapsed fence we entered the Prison in hopes of sanctuary. It was a battle in itself inside the Prison walls. Numerous walkers attacked us left right and center. Having to fight them off eventually a young boy, Carl came to our rescue. Being taken to the safer part of the Prison we realize Donna did not survive the fever and blood loss of the bite on her bicep. Allen could not bring himself to destroy the brain before she reanimated so I volunteered. It was only Carl, Beth and Hershel at the Prison so far and a young infant. They locked us out of the cell block which was understandable since we were strangers. My sister did not like this fact, but I played peace keeper. My sister has a tendency to have a highly strung personality and is passive aggressive. Allen and Ben started to become dangerous, wanting to kill the two kids, the baby and elderly man which was somewhat disturbing. My sister and I made it clear they would not do so unless they wanted to go through us. Sasha and I believe in keeping humanity, being good, it was how we were raised.

Meeting the leader of this Prison group and more of their stronger allies was intimidating, their leader seemed to have lost his mind. Little did we know of Rick's loss. We were soon sent out of the Prison forced to find somewhere else to go, which eventually we ended up in Woodbury. Seemed like a safe place. They gave us a home so I offered my services, I don't like owing people and I want to do whats right. The Governor was highly interested in the Prison group, he mentioned they were not good people. We believed him. We helped him gather information but we didn't know he was a bad man. Until a survivor known as Andrea chose to leave, She seemed distressed. We didn't see her after that. Some bad stuff happened but Rick eventually won us over. The Governor tried to destroy this Prison's safe haven but failed. Later did we find out Andrea was in Woodbury the entire time, captured, bound and had been planned to be killed. It ended up with her being bitten by a recently changed Milton. She had been bitten and chose to kill herself before she changed. We and the other decent people of Woodbury joined the Prison group, creating a community.

I am in a relationship with the lovely Karen, a woman who was a survivor from Woodbury. Having lost her son, we keep each other happy in a loving relationship. Now, we are safe and have a home. Maybe we can actually be happy. • • •

Kawaii Hunter

User Image

User Image

𝕭𝔬𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔢 𝕽𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝕶𝔞𝔂𝔡𝔢𝔫

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

" TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kawaii Hunter

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

𝓑𝑙𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝓗𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑒 𝓜𝑐𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑑

User Image

User Image

TEXT TEX TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
                                    "TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK"

The Group
                                    Grace: User Image
                                    Margarette: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                    Jeff: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                    Harry: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                    Dillon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                    Mei: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                    Sunny: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
                                    Enough to make my systems blow
                                    Welcome to the new age, to the new age
                                    Welcome to the new age, to the new age
                                    Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
                                    Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

Kawaii Hunter

User ImageUser Image
Get over yourself.
You're not the only who lost something today.
It's never gonna get any better than this.

User Image
User Image

"Glenn Speak" "Maggie Speak""Audrey Speak"
                                                  "Beth Speak"

User ImageUser Image
                                                  where :: Prison; Courtyard
                                                  With :: Glenn, Audrey, Jason, Beth and Judith
                                                  Health :: Perfectly fine
                                                  ooc ::
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

Kawaii Hunter

Kawaii Hunter

User ImageUser Image

𝓐riel 𝓔llyn 𝓛ee

User Image

User Image

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
                                            TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK

User Image

It's alright, just wait and see
                                            Your string of lights is still bright to me
                                            Oh, who you are is not where you've been.
                                            You're still an innocent,
                                            You're still an innocent.

Kawaii Hunter

User Image Belle Wylle ☠ Boom, SweatPea ☠ twenty ☠ The Heartbroken Loner ☠ Jill I Valentine

User Image Amalia Harper ☠ Amy ☠ twenty-six ☠ The Struggling Pregnant nurse ☠ Jill I Valentine =DECEASED

User Image Hailey Kennedy ☠ Cupcake, Hailz, Baby Doll ☠ Nineteen ☠ The Bad-a** chick ☠ Jill I Valentine =DECEASED

Kawaii Hunter

DECEASED

User Image
Name: Hailey Kennedy
Call me: Hailz, Baby Doll, Cupcake
Sexuality: Pansexual
Occupation Pre-Apocalypse (if applicable): Pet store employee
Weapon of Choice: Bow and Arrow, Machete's, melee weapons
Length of Time Spent in Town: Local
Personality Traits:
- Loyal
- Quick Thinker
- Reckless
- Judgmental
- Caring
Skills:
- Melee weapons, Bow and Arrows
- Stealth
- Agility
Weaknesses:
- Strength
- Romance
- Fear
A little backstory: Hailey was born into a middle classed family, born with a twin sister who looked nothing like her, an older brother which every woman wanted and loving parents. Originally from England, born there but when Hailey turned five they moved over to America; Wisconsin Acadia. Which became her home town, after that they never moved. Growing up was not easy but which kid ever had an easy time growing up? Her brother was a player in town, sleeping with men and women as he pleased, Kind of like her father before he met her mother. As for Hailey's twin sister she was a silent one, She never really spoke much voluntarily. Her mother was the sweetest woman you would ever meet, her family was the most important thing to her, Hailey's father was the loyal husband any woman would want he loved Hailey's mother with all his heart. Every day when he come home from work he would bring her flowers and treat her like a Queen as did her mom do for her father. Hailey's father and mother makes her belief in love a lot stronger, she admires her parents. Attending school was not her favorite thing, not being a straight A student she did attempt to try, but it just wasn't fun. Often being bored that she would doze off in class or start texting friends, was hard to keep Hailey's attention on the teacher due to how seriously draining it could be. Though in her defense all her teachers were so bland and emotionless they mostly made the whole class do the same. When turning eighteen her father rented the house next door to the family home for the three siblings to live in, Hailey thinks it's for her parents to have more "intimate time" which was true, but living in a separate house made things fun for Hailey and Josh (Her brother) but for her twin sister (Stacy) she usually went to the library or stayed in her room, a year being in the house Stacy went to live on college campus. So it was just Josh and herself, which was perfectly fine, the two got along well. They would have friend gatherings and parties etc, both social teenagers. Receiving a job at a local pet shop to earn whatever money she could to be able to afford whatever she wanted and also what was needed.

When the outbreak happened Hailey lost her parents, Her mother was bitten, her father stayed with her. They decided to go out Romeo and Juliet style, their love was undying and forever. Now Josh and herself just do what they can do to survive, they both have had a lot of experience with weapons growing up due to various classes or just by watching movies to pick up tricks.
Any additional information: Hailey has a nose piercing and a tattoo of a rose on her left wrist.
Username: Jill I Valentine

Kawaii Hunter

User Image
Name: Belle Wylle
Call me: SweetPea
Sexuality: I like Men
Occupation Pre-Apocalypse (if applicable): Unemployed
Weapon of Choice: Machete Sniper Rifle Screw Driver
Length of Time Spent in Town: Three weeks {The Suburbs}
Personality Traits:
- Empathetic
- Emotionally numb at times, Can be emotional
- Stubborn
- Determined / Strong Willed
- Quiet
Skills:
- Gives good advice
- Good sense of Judgement
- Good with animals
Weaknesses:
- Health
- Motivation
- Stress
A little backstory:
Being the youngest sibling wasn't easy, though It was usually just normal sibling crap. From a very young age Belle showed signs of discomfort/pain, It wasn't until she was seven that doctors could actually confirm it was chronic migraines. Having divorced parents was tough, She lived with her mother, hated her father for being a jerk of a dad and accepted her step-father over a few years. Older brother was successful at perusing his career in becoming a teacher in English, he was moved in with his girlfriend possibly going to propose Belle was unsure about when he would actually ask. Her brother was always looking out for Belle but he was closer to his mother, growing up had it's struggles for Belle but she could always rely on her mum. She always dreamed of being an actress, staring in horror movies but when that became reality having lurkers roam the world was shocking and not what she would have asked for. In movies it was fake, just for entertainment, these things killed.

In school Belle was the shy kid with a few friends and the real art type student. After a few years Belle left school in hopes of pursuing a career in the entertainment industry but life got in the way and health was an issue. A couple of years later her parents and herself moved to Atlanta. Only having moved after a few weeks the outbreak started. They were evacuating people to a safe zone but Belle was separated from her parents. To this very day she doesn't know if they are alive, dead or undead. Being alone all this time was a struggle, Her emotions went into a vicious spiral but she never showed the hurt she felt. Not having anyone to express it to anyway. Belle traveled unknowingly around until reaching Wisconsin, Still alone with nobody to support her. Now she is staying in one of the abandoned houses in the suburb (Wisconsin). The desire to be with others is strong, being alone just makes it a lot harder and painful.
Any additional information: She was born in Australia he accent is noticeable but not strong. She is trying to learn how to us a bow and arrow and crossbow's (Wants to learn) hoping to improve her ability to use weaponry. Having suffered chronic headaches she has difficulty from time to time with coping but majority of the time Belle chooses to suffer in silence.

Kawaii Hunter

DECEASED

User Image
Name: Amalia Harper
Call me: Amy
Sexuality: Interested in men
Occupation Pre-Apocalypse (if applicable): Nurse
Weapon of Choice: 9mm Glock 17 Knife
Length of Time Spent in Town: Nine Months
Personality Traits:
- Naive
- Loyal
- Maternal
- Loving
- Reckless
Skills:
- Stoic
- Using guns
- Being Maternal and nurturing
Weaknesses:
- Fearful of death and losing people she cares for
- Being Pregnant causes trouble with keeping fed a reasonable amount, running, etc.
- Being too trusting
A little backstory: Amalia was one of three siblings, she was the only girl amongst the siblings. She had one younger brother and one older brother. Amalia was always Daddy's little girl, she was the only daughter and was the sweet little angel that her parents wanted. Of course they loved all their children equally. During high school Amalia received great marks through tests, exams, etc. Graduating high school looked like she did it with ease. Her father being in the military was an important path to choose, Amalia admired that her father would do anything to protect the innocent. This is what lead her into the career of helping others and tending to their wounds, She became a nurse. Working at the hospital had prepared her for the gruesome future the world would come to, having to witness loss, heartache and tears it weighed heavy on her. Amalia usually stayed late to tend to the people without family or family that were too far away to visit everyday, just sitting by their bed and talking to them keeping them company. It made her happy knowing she could help even in the slightest way. When she turned twenty-four she met a man named James, they started dating and were fixated on each other. Amalia moved in with James as they prepared to move into the next step of their relationship. The happiness of having a content life was spoiled by the outbreak. Amalia was at the shopping center getting groceries with James when people just started stumbling, groaning and starting to eat each other. James and Amalia escaped with luck, They met up with James family in their RV and picked up Amalia's family. Her mother was a housewife, her father is an Ex-Military officer, Her older brother is a builder and her youngest brother is attending college. As for James he is also a firefighter.

Once both families escaped the intimacy between Amalia and James didn't die down, their passion and hearts made it difficult not to express their love. With some time gone one James had lost his parents to a horde of walkers and Amalia lost her mother and youngest brother. For some time it was just herself, Her father, James and her eldest brother but her older brother decided to leave to go find his wife haven't seen him since. Amalia found out she was pregnant not long ago, the news brought joy but also fear for the safety of the child and Amalia. Just when everything looked like it settled down a horde of walkers came across their camp. Amalia hasn't seen James since because they were separated. Now she travels with her father, Hoping for a safe place to stay.
Any additional information: She is Two months pregnant, Her Boyfriend is still alive but missing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces