User Image

Roleplay Rules

• Of course as in every roleplay, follow the Gaia TOS
• No God-modding whatsoever, it both annoys and pisses me off
• Swearing is allowed but no naughty lanuage every other word
• I am as they say "God" of this roleplay, but I prefer creator or owner
• Keep OOC to a minimum in the roleplay as we have an OOC forum
• No pity party characters a.k.a Mary Sues
• Also, pm me with the subject "Going away dont miss me too much" if you are leaving for more then...about five days, you can let us know in OOC if less
• No killing off other characters without their permission
• Asylum Resident profile's will be sent to the co moderator my brother (ii White Noise) with the title "Asylum Resident" and student profile's will be sent to your's truly with the title "student"
• Use "Talking" thinking
• Read EVERYTHING, I take time to write these things you can take time too read them
• Personally myself, I like pretty formats. If you choose to make one no, bright yellows or bright blue's basically if you haft to highlight it to read it, its a no no
• I am a total grammar freak but I will try not to be too strict on that, but please at least try to have decent grammar
• As for Literacy I am not going to be too picky but I expect at least a paragraph (six-seven sentences)
• Violence and Romance? ABSOLUTELY!
• Post Often, keep the roleplay moving
• Don't just leave suddenly, if you want to quit then pm me and kill off your character, no one wants to be waiting on you for weeks on end
• If these rule's are broken more then three times I will either kick you off myself or hand you over to my brother, depends on my mood
• Have fun ^.^

New rules will be in Indigo

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

↘↘ Enter
GOLDENFLOWER !!

↘↘ Stats !!
                      Strength: 5
                      Defense: 25
                      Arcane: 35
                      Stamina: 20
                      Charisma: 15

D ↘ D O W NxT OxB A S I C S !!
                      ██████████████████ ██████████████ ██████████████████

↘↘ Name !
                                Alaysia Jade Kellan

↘↘ Age !
                                Eighteen

↘↘ Gender !
                                Female

↘↘ Species !
                                Golden Angel

↘↘ Hair | Eye Color !
                                Purplish blonde | Purple

↘↘ Height | Weight !
                                Five feet Eight inches | Ninety-eight pounds

D ↘ D I G G I N GxD E E P E R !!

↘↘ Class !
                                Healer

↘↘ Subclass !
                                Cleric

↘↘ Weapons !
                                Her main weapon is a golden Sceptre which has her magic stored inside of it. Her two side weapons are a silver hilt Athame that she keeps tucked in a sheath behind her wings. Finally, a single Emei Dagger which is always attached in a sheath on her wrist.

↘↘ Powers !
                                Angel's Flight: The simple power of flight, she can stay airborne for as long as her energy will allow. While using this power her wings stretch to twice their size, enabling her to be able to carry another if needed.
                                Pretended Illusion: Using a small amount of energy she can conceal herself and one other from a watchful eye or enemy for about a short amount of time, usually four too five minutes
                                Golden Nurse: Using some magic from her Sceptre and energy from herself, she can fully restore a teammate's health or bring back a recently deceased . She is always weak after using this power and will sometimes pass out. She only uses this power in extreme emergencies as it drains so much of her energy
                                Soft Wing: Plucking a feather from her wings she can infuse it with magic from her Sceptre and use it to heal a injury of a teammate by pressing it to the injured area. This power is quite the gamble, depending on the amount of blood it could taint the feather, causing it to become defective.
                                Duet Melody: With just a few melodic notes from her singing voice she can partially heal up to three teammate's

↘↘ Finishing move !
                                Golden Giant: As she is not much of a fighter she will use this move. Using a great deal of magic from her Sceptre she can create a large giant made of gold. The giant listens only to her voice and has no face or distinctive features. She calls him Kione (Someone who comes from nowhere) Kione is usually used as a tool to distract the enemy so her teammates can finish them. If by herself Kione will become fiercely protective and pretty much squish whoever is threatening her.

"Wait a second, your wound is bleeding again"

↘↘ Personality !
                                ➠ Attentive, she always has her eye on a battle and never seems to miss a single detail. Inquisitive, she never settles for a one word answer, she will always question and ask for details until she is satisfied. Calm, she does very well under pressure and is never one to lose her temper. Careful, she never trusts anyone at first glance and will always observe someone from a distance before approaching them. Caring, she always puts others needs before her own and is always willing to lend a helping hand. Withdrawn, she does not trust easy and it is not easy for her to be social, she is always mumbling to herself and seemingly debating in her head.

↘↘ Biography !
                                Once there was a time when one could look back upon generations and generations of Kellan's and they would all be the same, dark haired and hazel eyed. But that was before the birth of Alaysia. She was the first in the family to be born fair haired and purple eyed. Some began to think that her Mother had an affair and the child was not of her Father but that was impossible, she would have still had the hazel eyes of her Mother. From the minute she was born Alaysia's difference was obvious, her eyes were more intelligent and her whole being just seemed to radiate a seemingly calm aura. Her purple hair had a shiny golden blonde sheen and her matching eyes were wide and already equipped with wisdom.

The girls childhood was reassuringly normal, she was and still is socially awkward and she never had many friends. She was a brilliant student and had high marks in all her classes. Despite all these achievements and wonderful things, she felt empty, empty and lonely inside. She wanted nothing more then to make a friend and be invited places, maybe even stay over at there house. But that never happened, she was always alone, never having anyone to depend on and nobody that would want to depend on her.

She began to feel depressed, immensely depressed. Whenever her parents would ask her what was wrong she would always respond with a calm 'nothing.' There came the day where she came home from school, locked herself in the bathroom and just broke down sobbing. After she had calmed down she had looked into the mirror and was struck with the thought that most teenagers get at least once in their life. What is the point of living?

She had already gotten out the knife and was preparing to slit her wrists when her parents burst into the bathroom and took them away from her. Afterwards they took her to the hospital, she barely remembered any of this, she was so confused and depressed, she just kept crying. She stayed at the hospital for two days before being released, she was on medication that made her mind fuzzy and she had never felt better.

Once home, she was kept away from people and in bed. Her parents felt as if she were like a mirror, one wrong move and she could shatter into little bits of insanity. When she was forced to be confined within her room she began to tinker around on the internet, she had never been much of a gamer. When she saw an ad for a game called 'second life' she thought it was rather ironic since she wished she was in a different life.

After explaining her thoughts on the game to her parents and saying that it would be 'good for her' they finally caved in and bought her the game. She was not expecting much when she started playing but she soon found herself addicted to the game, her character GoldenFlower seemed to be just the thing to make her happy again, at least while she was logged in

↘↘ Theme Song !

↘↘ Other !
                                She always carries a pocket-watch with her

↘↘ Can the character be killed by other players ?
                                No

➠➠ MudkipRainee

Color 1, gold
Color 2, darkslategray
Color 3, palegoldenrod

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Macnamera Kitanashi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can't talk

☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵X☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵X☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵X☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵X☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵

【Ħ】 Text Here Words Here Text Here 【Ħ】

☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵X☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵X☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵X☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵X☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵

And yet you bug me?

Ⓞ𝖀𝕿Ⓞ𝕱Ⓒ𝕺𝕹𝕾:

[align=center][b][size=24][color=#151B8D]♦[/color][color=#25383C]♠[/color][/size] [color=#151B8D]Macnamera[/color] [color=#151B8D]Kitanashi[/color] [size=24][color=#25383C]♠[/color][color=#151B8D]♦[/color][/size][/b]
[img]http://userimages-akm.imvu.com/catalog/includes/modules/phpbb2/images/avatars/77719070_3566426574e1a580fa15b9.jpg[/img]
[color=#150517][align=left][color=#151B8D][size=18]▼[/size][/color][size=10][u]I can't talk[/u][/size][color=#C11B17][color=#151B8D][size=18]▼[/size][/color]
[/align][/color]
[align=center][color=#151B8D]☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=#25383C]☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=#151B8D]☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=#25383C]☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=#151B8D]☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵[/color]

[size=18][b]【Ħ】[/b][/size] Text Here [color=#151B8D]Words Here[/color] Text Here [size=18][b]【Ħ】[/b][/size]

[color=#25383C]☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=#151B8D]☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=#25383C]☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=#151B8D]☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=#25383C]☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵[/color][/align]
[color=#150517][align=right][color=#151B8D][size=18]▲[/size][/color][size=10][u]And yet you bug me?[/u][/size][color=#151B8D][size=18]▲[/size][/color][align][/color]
[align=left]Ⓞ𝖀𝕿Ⓞ𝕱Ⓒ𝕺𝕹𝕾: [/align]

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Username: MudkipRainee
Name: Emsee Mitzia
Nickname: Mimzy
Race: Night-Mare (A Shadow that takes on the form of a human and feeds off of a mortal's fear)
Power: She has three forms, her human form, her shadow form (she can only shift into her shadow form when in a shadow), and her doll form, when in her doll form she can teleport.
Room 1-3: 1
Mental issues: Psychosis, Kleptomania, Nightmare Disorder, and Schizophrenia
Likes: Teddy bears, snuggling, fear, screams, her knife, T-Kun, scaring people.
Dislikes: When her victims fight back, unfamiliar things, being bored, the color yellow, being forcibly handled
Bio: Mimzy was 'born' into a clan of shadow's. Being a hidden race she spent most of her life before coming to the asylum watching the people walk by. Her clan lived in an ally in a crowded shopping district. She was thought to be a defective Night-Mare as she could only shift into her shadow form when actually in a shadow instead of creating one of her own like the rest of her family. It was only until later that it was found out it was because one of her parent's was a human. Her Mother had found her Father dying in an alleyway after being mugged and had turned him into a Night-mare as a 'love at first sight' thing. Because of her Father's humanistic genes she was only half Night-Mare and half human.

Her Father was also where she got her insanity from. All of her many issue's did not start to develop until she was about six year's old. She had only had them for about a year when she started to get out of control, instead of just eating fear she would kill a mortal and drag around their dead body for day's on end. She was beyond sadistic and cruel and she felt no mercy towards any living thing. It was only after she started attacking other Night-mares that her clan sought to take action and subdue her.

Just a short week after they caged her they brought a screaming and kicking Mimzy to the Asylum. Since she has started living there she has calmed down somewhat, only having occasional episodes of violence. Now she reside's contently in the Asylum clinging to whoever will put up with her and talking nonstop to anyone who will listen
Other: She loves to cling to people
Appearance: User Image

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Dorms. One to a dorm

Dorm 1: Empty
Dorm 2: Mia Gracelyn
Dorm 3: Empty
Dorm 4: Empty
Dorm 5: Empty
Dorm 6: Empty
Dorm 7: Empty
Dorm 8: Empty

Rooms/Cells. Co-Ed. One or two to a cell

Room 1: Mimzy Mitzia
Room 2: Rei Kiryuu
Room 3: T.K Kitanashe

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Username: ii White Noise
Name: Takenawa Kitanashe
Nickname: T.K.
Race: Necromancer
Powers : Nercomancy, The dark elements
Room 1-3: 3
Mental issues: Interestingly none
Dislikes: The idiots, rich kids, the color yellow
Bio: N/A Nothing is known about him. The only information about him was burned and the people who brought him to the asylum have long passed away.
Other: He is an emense sleeper
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
◤M◥I◢M◣Z◥I◤
◤Night time is coming so open your doors◥

◣I only want to take a tiny sample of your fear◢

Enter text here
Speech
Thoughts

◤So make sure you are really scared, Kay?◥
◣Because I'm really hungry◢

◤◤◤◥◥◥
Here I am! Location
I'm thinking...Thought's
I'm Feeling...Mood
Friends! Company
◣◣◣◢◢◢

[imgright]http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w422/MudkipRainee/adorable-1-5.jpg[/imgright][align=center][size=18][color=#C48189]◤M◥I◢M◣Z◥I◤[/color][/size][list][size=12][color=#ccccff]◤Night time is coming so open your doors◥[/color][/size][list][color=#C48189][size=12]♋[/color][size=12][list][color=#616D7E]◣I only want to take a tiny sample of your fear◢

[align=center][size=12][color=#C48189]Enter text here[/color]
[color=#ccccff]Speech[/color]
[color=#616D7E]Thoughts[/color][/align][/size]

[size=12][align=center][color=#ccccff]◤So make sure you are really scared, Kay?◥[/color][/size][color=#C48189][align=center]♋[/color][/align][list][color=#616D7E][align=center]◣Because I'm really hungry◢[/align]

[align=center][color=#C48189][size=9]◤◤◤◥◥◥[/size]
[size=9]Here I am! Location
I'm thinking...Thought's
I'm Feeling...Mood
Friends! Company
◣◣◣◢◢◢

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
◆USERNAME: ii White Noise

CHARACTER NAME: Michael Roy James
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Without the outfit

◆AGE: 21

◆BIOGRAPHY: Michael lived in an apartment raising his little brother Jamie, and supporting his parents. They were ok. Anything his little brother needed Michael managed to get for him, even if it involved stealing. One time he didnt have the money for a box of cookies mom used to get Jamie so, he stole one. He got involved in any school activities his brother participated in. He once did a 25 mile marathon with his brother. His brother fell short less then five miles in. So what did his brother do? Carried him on his shoulders the rest of the 20 miles. He was an olympic runner when he was in school, won a few medals that he sold to pay an electric bill, played the guitar, had an ok life growing up besides his drunk father and mother always breaking things. He worked at his uncles gun shop when he started getting behind on bills. He made some ok money doing so while Jamie would be playing video games in the back room as always. Michael in his spare time would teach kids how to play baseball to make them aspire and maybe get more involved in the sport. It was nice helping out. That is until the outbreak. He always thought the world was going to end but never expected it to be like this.

OUTBREAK EXPERIENCE: He was at home. The home consisted of his brother, the dog, and himself. He heard something scratching at the door and thought it was Daisy trying to get in. He opened the door to find his little brother covered in blood with a chunk of flesh missing from his neck. Then something weirded him out even more then normal. His brother tried biting him. He looked at his brother and pushed him over and grabbed the Baretta from under the bed. It was hard, but he shot his brother in the head and the body went limp and quit moving.

◆WEAPON(S): Baretta (Holstered at waist), Sawed Off Shotgun (strapped to side of left leg), LWRC SPR (Strapped to back alongside the AMR on the right half of his back), Anti Material Rifle (Strapped to back alongside on the SPR on the left half of his back), Combat Knife (Strapped to left shoulder)

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points