Welcome to Gaia! ::

DukeV027's Pardner

Wheezing Streaker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                ♔ ⊱ Mihn
                                ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
                                neekonee↳ AND IN THE DARK I COULD HEAR YOUR HEART BEAT
                                    AGE ☇:▌26

SPECIES ☇:▌Gumiho

SEXUALITY ☇:▌Bisexual

ROLE ☇:▌Teacher
                                    a
                                    JOB ☇:▌Potion Brewing

PERSONALITY ☇:▌excitable, vindictive, inquisitive, assertive, patient, unfiltered

BACKGROUND ☇:▌As a Gumiho, Mihn had lived by a very certain set of beliefs. For one, they weren't allowed to interact with any other species that was considered to be benevolent in nature, finding it easiest to seclude themselves in dense forests. So while it was nice that he was raised in the loving care of his large family, it was the thoughts of an outside world that enticed Mihn to venture along the outskirts of his home and find his first lover, a human. Now since this is a summary the whole story won't be shared here, but a young Mihn found himself a lover scorned. And like a hurt lover, Mihn exacted revenge. Although, it ended up being that of a permanent kind of revenge which violated even more Gumiho beliefs. As disheartening as it was, it came as no surprise when Mihn was kicked from the only home he knew. Fortunately enough, he was taken in by a rather old witch, eventually being fed and groomed into a creature that could brew spells better then any. She took him places and taught him things that he'd never dreamed of experiencing on his own. Aware of his past, the witch suggested repentance by teaching a younger generation potion making. This year will be his first year teaching at Halcyon Heights, and he's in love with the school grounds already. The students and teachers... Well, he has ample time to get to know them.

DukeV027's Pardner

Wheezing Streaker

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                              . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                                        ♔⊱⋮❝MIHN❞ ↺↺ TEACHER
                                  ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
                                  neekone◆◆◆neekone◆◆◆neekone◆◆◆neekone◆◆◆neekone◆◆◆ nee⋯⋯⋯ THE STARS THE MOON THEY HAVE ALL BEEN BLOWN OUT⋯⋯ne◆◆◆neekone◆◆◆
                                                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                  ████████████████████████████████████████
                                                  neeko♔♔ ↳IN THE EYE OF THE ◕◕◕ BEHOLDER !!
                                                  neeNO DAWN NO DAY I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIGHT ✘✘NO DAWN NO DAY I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIGHT ✘✘NO DAWN NO DAY I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIGHT
                                                  ╰◣ ★★★neekonee★★★neekonee★★★neekonee★★★neekonee★★★
                                                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                            [/startled] Oh, you'd like to interview me? [/excited] Sure, but make sure you talk to the other teachers too. I don't want any special treatment because I'm new, alright? Okay.

My name is Mihn, and if you see it spelled out, it kinda sounds like me-in. Its my only name, so don't worry about putting any of that Mr or Ms on it. Not interested in that stuff. Anyway, I'm twenty-six turning twenty-seven this upcoming winter. The twenty-ninth to be exact. Now I know that the school doesn't really need to know, but I lean both ways. Guys or girls. I guess that it does help that I can be either a guy or girl too, huh? Well, I'm attracted to both, at least sexually speaking. That's bisexual right? [/laughs nervously] Too much information, huh? Then how about this; I'm a Gumiho, you know, cousin to the all popular, mischievous Kitsune. Yeah, we don't really like them. Aside from that, we have the ears and tails too, but most outside of the home chose to hide them. I'm not limited to that kind of thinking though.

[/yawns] Ah! Sorry, where was I? Oh, yeah, the school! This'll be my first year at Halcyon Heights and I'm teaching what I know best, potions! I wonder if that covers general magic and curses... I'll do it all away. If the students think I'm a pushover teacher, they have another thing coming. The witch who taught me was... well a witch. [/grins] I won't be any easier. Even if they are all cute! Besides that, I really like the school grounds and the fact that its distanced from the humans. Its also really big. Like a tiny city... or a town! I've never seen anything like it.

DukeV027's Pardner

Wheezing Streaker

♔⊱⋮❝MIHN❞ ↺↺ TEACHER
                                  ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
                                  neekone◆◆◆neekone◆◆◆neekone◆◆◆neekone◆◆◆neekone◆◆◆ nee⋯⋯⋯ THE STARS THE MOON THEY HAVE ALL BEEN BLOWN OUT⋯⋯ne◆◆◆neekone◆◆◆
                                                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                  neeNO DAWN NO DAY I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIGHT ✘✘NO DAWN NO DAY I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIGHT ✘✘NO DAWN NO DAY I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIGHT
                                                            ↱EXCITABLEneeko ↱VINDICTIVEneeko ↱INQUISITIVEneeko ↱ASSERTIVEneeko ↱PAITENTneeko ↱UNFILTERED

PHYSICAL FEATURES

◕ Like the rest of his race, Mihn's natural form is that of a large fox. Each Gumiho is born with a set of ears and a singular tail, although they are able to have up to nine. Mihn has three tails, all the color of his hair, and is able to conceal them rather easily. However when emotions run high, Mihn's control slips and his extremities tend to reveal themselves. Aside from that, it should be noted that Mihn's natural from has blue tattooing on the head, signifying his exile.

ABILITIES

Shape-shifting; Mihn is able to change appearance. This is his only real ability and what he uses to maneuver around unnoticed. He is limited, being able to change gender and forms at will, but not being able to maintain the form under great stress or pressure.

DukeV027's Pardner

Wheezing Streaker

♔⊱⋮❝MIHN❞ ↺↺ TEACHER
                                                            ↱PAINTINGneeko ↱STARGAZINGneeko ↱HUNTINGneeko ↱COOKINGneeko ↱ALCOHOLneeko ↱STORYTELLING

LOVES
                                                                ◕ sleeping, winter, meat, outdoors, traveling, decorative masks

◕ artwork, nighttime, a good brushing, mythology, solitude, beds

NEUTRAL
                                                                ◕ technology, children, music, rain, sweets, sex, movies

DISLIKES
                                                                ◕ sodas, humans, reading, pranks, vacuums, money, smoking

HATES
                                                                ◕ summer, chocolate, being called outside of his name, loud noises, cars

FEARS
                                                                ◕ lightinng/thunder, returning home, someone seeing his true form, killing again

DukeV027's Pardner

Wheezing Streaker

♔⊱⋮❝MIHN❞ ↺↺ TEACHER

BIOGRAPHY
                                                                Born in the dense forest of South Korea, Mihn was raised on strict rules and beliefs past down by ancestors. They list as follows; Do not reveal yourself to others, Do not interact with others, and lastly, Do not kill others. As a young pup, none of those old school rules made sense to him of any of his five brothers and sisters. At that time, his life was about playing and getting in puppy trouble. Yet, the older he got, the more he understood. The Gumiho believed that if you revealed your true form, your soul would not ascend. Now while that was a ridiculous notion, the other two made tons more sense. Interacting with other species was a danger as they were immoral and prone to maliciousness. And with that, a Gumiho does not kill outside of necessity and always buries the hearts of the dead out of respect. They stay hidden and thrive as a unit. However, Mihn was a bright, curious pup who didn't quite feel bound by the rules of his blood.

More often than naught, Mihn was venturing the perimeter of the forest looking for anything interesting and different. During his time out he'd take the guise of a young woman, hiding his natural form and exploring his small corner of the world. Mihn would take note of the different flora and fauna, and even stay out late to be enamored by the night stars. But he was not the only one. Sometimes he'd catch sight of different races and species he'd never seen before, but he'd remain in disguise and would never interact. That is, until he himself was enchanted by a wandering human man.

Now to say that Mihn had never encountered the human before his infatuation would be a lie. At the crack of dawn, the male would enter the forest, sit down, and busy himself. Each time the fox spotted him, Mihn would inch closer and closer to figure what the man was doing. One day he drew too close and was spotted. Unlike everything he had been told, the man did not attempt to deceive or hurt Mihn. He just waved and went about his work. As more days passed, Mihn would no longer be scared of the human. He would draw nearer and nearer until, still under the cover of a maiden, would sit next to him and watch the man work. Or paint, as the young Mihn soon learned as time went by. Eventually the fox fell in love with the human, and likewise. They shared, painted, and soon Mihn was taken as a lover. The time together was beautiful, but not everlasting.

The man began spending time apart. Mihn, drunk on love, thought nothing of it. Human lives were vastly different from Gumiho's. Whenever Mihn was stargazing the human would visit, and each visit would end rather abruptly. It wasn't until Mihn decided to venture into the thinner portions of the forest that he understood why. The man—his human, his lover—was with another woman. She, like Mihn had been, was entangled in his romantic lies and was willing to lay down with him before the fox's very eyes. Anguish, hate, jealousy, all of which Mihn hadn't known before, wrecked through his frame. Before he knew it, Mihn was a monstrous fox and tearing through the flesh of the woman. The man was not forgotten, as the moment the Gumiho tore out the woman's heart and consumed it, the fox turned on its former lover to do the same.

Covered in blood and mourning over his broken heart, Mihn walked back home where he was not greeted in the fashion he expected. Fox brothers and sisters hid in shame as elders came. They forced him into his fox form to confirm their fears; Mihn had broken the rules and devoured hearts, thus gaining a tail for each heart as well as darkness in his own. They quickly decided on a punishment, stripped the pup of his original name and birthrights, then branded the sign of banishment onto the top of his head before casting the young Gumiho out. At the age of seventeen, Mihn's life had came to a screeching halt. There was nothing left in the world, or that's what he thought at the time. He was lost, banished, nameless, and a murder—not to mention the weight of two extra tails that only emphasized his sin. By foot, he left the only area he knew and after months of loneliness, Mihn stumbled across an old witch and was taken in.

To make a long portion of his life short, the witch worked Mihn like the dog he was for the food and necessities he needed. And Mihn did not complain once. She soon grew fond of his company and took him places. During that year she had him rename and reinvent himself. With her he learned about the world, art, and most importantly, potions. The witch was capable of magic far exceeding Mihn's imagination, yet he was enamored with potion brewing more so then anything else. Being able to create something from practically nothing was beautiful in a way. He went from nuisance to companion and onto apprentice potion maker. It wasn't before long that the student surpassed the teacher. Knowing that their time together drew to a close, the witch suggested teaching what he loved the most. The thought never occurred to him, and the idea itself was a little intimidating. But Halcyon Heights seemed like a pretty decent place to jump start his career choice.

DukeV027's Pardner

Wheezing Streaker

♔⊱⋮❝MIHN❞ ↺↺ TEACHER

TRIVIA
                                                                ◕ Mihn has a little black fox named Sunny that follows him around everywhere. It's blind in one eye and cannot speak.
                                                                ◕Also, Mihn cannot read English very well as his native language is Korean. He is embarrassed by this and a little hesitant to ask for assistance.
                                                                Before He Cheats
                                                                ◕ Face Claim is Yue (Akaya Akashiya Ayakashino)

DukeV027's Pardner

Wheezing Streaker

• • • • • • • • • •

The vast area surrounding Haylcon Heights were perfect for hunting. While the forest were nowhere near as broad or dense as the ones a gumiho preferred to hunt in, it ran abundant with wild animals Mihn had never seen before. Daybreak just so happened to be the best time despite the gnawing need to go right back to sleep. Today, was one of those exceptions. Mihn had left Sunny behind while he took to the bushes, and came back hours later to an empty home. Normally the disappearances of his little fox friend did not warrant any concern, albeit this time Mihn had brought back a whole rabbit for Sunny. A whole rabbit now seemed like a waste. Brat, Mihn thought while packaging and refrigerating the rabbit behind the many bowls of soup. Thank heaven Sunny was there last night to help prepare those for the todays first class. Now, of course, the black fox could not leave a note of any kind—that would be too convenient—but Mihn had a hunch about where he could have gone on an empty stomach.

Zaos. There was too much to say regarding the history teacher, most negative. He was a pain in all three of the gumiho’s tails, even when his mouth was shut. Sunny liked him, which was to be expected if you were an animal and you received free food. Regardless of what a blind fox saw, there was nearly no likeable characteristics that Zaos possessed outside of his naturally upbeat disposition. Yet, there was Mihn, getting and bagging all of the soups and thinking about the stupid serpent that annually invaded his life. None of the other teachers boiled his blood like Zaos did. Fenrir was very nice despite being a fabled werewolf. The offer to hunt with him was something that Mihn never thought he would be given. His chosen partner, Sinjin was also kind and seemed to make for a great teacher. The rest of the staff was that of an enigma; people Mihn would say polite hellos to but not yet get to know. Zaos was nothing like the other faculty and that made the gumiho anxious. His teasing methods not only pissed Mihn off, it also instilled this violently growing crush he had developed over his short time at the school.

Just thinking about the situation had both fox-like ears and tails revealed. They swayed to and fro, ears flickering as Miyn finished packing the cold food in a cooler He’d been here for a little over a week and a half and had yet to thank all of those who had welcomed him so warmly. Fenrir had decided on a day of fun in the sun as a class exercise. Teachers were able to come and enjoy themselves at the expense of the students, which really was what had Mihn all fired up to go out. And getting ready didn’t take much longer than that either. A hop, skip, and jump later, Mihn was out of the house.

• • • • • • • • • •

Initially, Mihn did not see anyone out on the open field. The obvious lack of obnoxiously loud voices and activity had promptly sent fear down the spine of the silver gumiho. Various thoughts of tardiness wracked through his bones. There was no way he could have gotten the date wrong—Sinjin had asked him yesterday if he was sure to make it. And as far as the time, this was as early a morning was going to get. Maybe everyone else was late? That didn’t seem so far off from the truth, but Mihn was already worried that he made food for all of the teachers would go to waste. That could not happen. However, soon it became evident that there was one body that he had overlooked. There was no way that Mihn could mistake the history teacher and his abomination of a tune. Idiotic, yet a smile showed up on the fox’s face.

“Dangsin igun-yo,” he huffed in distaste. “Annyeonghaseyo.”

Setting the small cooler down near the hydra’s feet, Mihn took a seat in the grass a respectful distance from his infatuation. Like predicted, Sunny had gorging himself on what smelled like pig and only turned Mihn’s way to acknowledge that it was his master there. What wouldn’t the gumiho give to trade places with his little companion! Zaos seemed completely enamored with Sunny; frankly it was a little unfair. But it wasn’t like Mihn could compete; Sunny was ten types of precious. It just seemed easier to bite back his own twangs of jealousy in hope of better days. If only the two of them could carry on a conversation that wouldn’t end up with Mihn getting flustered. Now that was the dream.

“I, uh, made naengmyeon for everyone but…” Mihn let his words trail off into the empty grounds that surrounded them, as if the unoccupied space would fill in the rest of the unsaid words. “Between the two of us I’m sure we can finish about four bowls each, hm?” Korean was millions of times easier to talk in but it wasn’t going to improve his English. Plus, even if Zaos knew Korean, Mihn didn't need more reasons to like the guy.

• • • • • • • • • •

ooc// 10/10 google translate. I wish this post could be better for a 2am post but it isn’t and I’m sorry. Let me know if you need me to change anything guys. ; U ; )b
                                      Quote:

speech
                                      thinking
                                      npc
                                      listed translations

Dangsin igun-yo. Annyeonghaseyo. // Oh, it’s you. Good morning.
                                      Naengmyeon // Cold Noodles

DukeV027's Pardner

Wheezing Streaker

• • • • • • • • • •

There was no plan for being alone with Zaos. It didn’t seem to matter how nice or how distant one tried to be with him, the hydra had this way of capturing your interest. Like a sexually charged magnet that could have conversation. So it was no surprise that there was some… flirting? Frankly, Mihn wasn’t sure if that was how Zaos was with everyone quite yet or if it was exclusive to their friendship. And while not the sexiest of languages, each Korean-laced word unleashed butterfly after butterfly into the stomach of the gumiho. Now was he happy to see Zaos? No. Yes. No. How could he be happy to see the dark haired, sharp-eyed, attractive, pompous butt? Mihn couldn’t even find the words to respond with face to face and ended up turning away from Zaos altogether to hold this conversation.

“It’s too early to mess with me,” he mumbled as he caught sight of Fenrir. The wolf had a shovel, which seemed silly to have when all dog needed to do was dig with their paws. Regardless, it was difficult to distinguish whether or not the married man was working or fooling around. Either way, the insane obstacle course that he constructed had the fox quite impressed. Watching his pupils run around like chickens without a head reminded him how much fun today was going to be. Half a smile formed as he turned his attention back to Zaos. “Well, since you already have something, you can just watch me eat your portion. It’s not like I made you anything special.”

Once Fenrir got there things felt less tense, for Mihn at least. No matter where in the world you went, it was always a pleasure having someone who understood you as a friend. On top of that, they could talk about and do canine things, like rolling in the grass, hunting, or rutting. After almost a century of not having anyone to hunt with outside of Sunny, Mihn would jump at the chance to join or catch Fenrir out there. He greeted the werewolf, whom of which clearly forgot his name, then settled into a polite silence as the two creatures took jabs at one another. There was some brief wonder as to where Sinjin was considering his husband was dotting around outside. A handsome mate like that should have a shorter leash. Or maybe that was trust.

The slur of words from the werewolf yanked Mihn right back into their conversation. It all took a second to register—who was a good catch? The rabbit or—and by then it was too late. “Ani—I mean no! No! We aren’t doing… I didn’t catch him!” To say that Mihn was pink in the face would be an understatement. His face was nearly as red as the scarf that draped his shoulders. Fenrir’s cool demeanor made the gumiho that much more apprehensive, as if he knew something Mihn did not. But he didn’t have the time to dig into what Fenrir knew and not embarrass himself in front of Zaos in the same breath.

Speaking of the devil, Mihn returned to him without missing a beat. Whatever he just said was blocked by how much the fox wanted to correct both the situation and his words. Wait, no, I don’t mean no as if I don’t like you. I do! I mean… I just—”

For two people who were snapping at each other one second ago, the tables turned into a two-on-one situation far too quickly. Mihn let out a very frustrated grunt, well aware that his ears and all three of his tails were clearly visible. Hiding them relied on control of his shifting ability, that of which the gumiho had currently lost. He expected to have a slip with Zaos alone, but not before the werewolf. That was the epitome of embarrassment for the day.

“Dangsin dul eun ttong i gadeug," he huffed, ears flicking either which way and tails passively curling into his lap.

Even with the events that just transpired, neither teacher could distract Mihn from picking up the presence of another. Piercing yellow eyes followed the direction of the footsteps, finding them to belong to a student. Well, he looked young enough for Mihn to assume he was a student, but who knew really. When he approached it was nothing but respectful, although it was quite obvious who the center of his attention was. Mihn gave a rather weak wave, not being able to trust his English at the moment, then shot a dirty look to Zaos. The last thing he needed was anyone thinking he was weak for getting flustered, especially the hydra.

• • • • • • • • • •

ooc// lets take a shot for every time I used the word no
                                      Quote:

speech
                                      thinking
                                      npc
                                      ”listed translations”

Ani // No
                                      Dangsin dul eun ttong ui wanjeonhi gadeug // You both are completely full of s**t

DukeV027's Pardner

Wheezing Streaker

• • • • • • • • • •

While the misunderstanding was put behind them with the talk of Pandryus, the gumiho couldn’t center himself enough to regain control of his shifting. He did try, focusing on the student that sent Fenrir into a sneezing fit with the glamour. Startling blue eyes, blonde sun-kissed hair, skin like cream; he looked like one of those American models stripped right out of a magazine. Just sitting in the grass draped in loose shirt and shorts, running shoes, and his favorite scarlet scarft, Mihn realized how significant gap regarding wealth at the school. In the same thought, he didn’t care how rich any of the kids were. Prejudices regarding money aside, wealthy folk tended to be arrogant and spectacular in what they did. Good thing he knew how to bake a humble pie.

Sinjin’s scent was picked up despite the traces of glamour in the air—thank goodness that a fox’s nose was not nearly as sensitive as a wolf’s, although the eyes were far better at night compared to their cousin. He bounded over with his head held high and chest out, which Mihn couldn’t help but to chuckle at. The sight reminded him of an overtly large and proud peacock. Maybe it was because Pandryus was eyeballing Fenrir like a starving horse would hay, but there was really no need. No one was trying to take Fenrir here. “Good morning,” he said to the phoenix with a soft smile. Mihn would have to ask Zaos or find a book on birds to confirm this. Besides eating them, he had zero to no knowledge about their lifestyle. It wouldn’t hurt to look it up later. You know, for the sake of being politically correct.

After the polite greetings, Mihn turned a blind eye to their romantics. His attention swung to his tails while just about everyone else seemed interested in them, or interested in something else. Telling either option apart was a task that didn’t look as if it would be fun. Actually the gumiho was happy for the newlyweds as much as anyone else, but the love was a constant, acrimonious reminder of what was lost. Seeing them together was bittersweet and Mihn would attempt to avoid meeting with them simultaneously if he could. There was only so much heartache one could take, even ten years later. And knowing his own a covetous tendencies, Mihn didn’t want to hate either of them for just being in love. Even if it was annoying to bear witness to.

And we aren’t even talking about the situation with Zaos. Or was situation the wrong word? There was no use thinking about it, or him for that matter. He’d just get his fur in a tizzy by dealing with the hydra. Mihn took a breath and was finally able to settle down enough to string more English together. Possibly a full sentence. With a quick clear of his throat, words formed.

“Pandryus,” he started. So far so good. Everyone else was preoccupied with the now awkward mood, so talking to a student was just about the easiest route to take right about now. “I teach the potions class. And you don’t have to call me mister. Mihn is just fine.” Now that he was feeling better the conversation just seemed to form all its own. There was even a bit of tail wagging. “All that extra stuff is just unnecessary formali—”

Heaven forbid that Mihn were to get an actual word in edgewise before something happened. This one was his fault though. A better eye should have been kept on Zaos before he launched himself at Mihn, effectively halting all of the gumiho’s thoughts and actions. The whole thing was just startling. Then it became appearent as to what he was up to. The other teacher’s sickeningly sly smile mocked him and before there was a chance to argue, a hand covered his mouth. The action sent a surge of panic—and excitement—throughout the fox’s body. Mihn couldn’t even pay attention to the decorative fan that blocked his view of the other three people. His gold eyes were trained on dark ones as Zaos leaned in a pressed a kiss to the back of his own hand. The build up to it felt like an eternity, albeit it took just a few seconds for Zaos to get off of him and act like… himself.

The gumiho let out a breath he wasn’t even aware of holding. The intense range of emotions that ran through his body couldn’t even compare to the embarrassment from earlier. Of course he was rosy-faced, but this was different. This what disappointment. Eventually that melted as Mihn righted himself, then all that turned into anger. Forget worrying about the showing ears and tails. Mihn took the full form of a sizable unhappy red fox. He was just about twice as big as Sunny and inches shorter than a wild wolf. Movement far more comfortable with three tails and the pelt was bright enough to mask the many shades of frustration Mihn wore.

Canines were barred. “Na hanteseo tteol-eojyeo.” This was more of a command then a request. Whatever imprudent, senseless joke Zaos thought that was, it was unappreciated to a great degree. He wasn’t just being goaded there and there. This was intentional toying with, something the gumiho did not like at all.

To everyone else, he dipped his nose in somewhat of a silent apology for the outburst. Then he took off to the field in a flurry of red-orange. He’d work off the anger with a little bit of harmless running and rolling around in the grass. Mindless dog activities were great when it came to stress relief.

• • • • • • • • • •

ooc// sorry this was so late. I worked 15 hours in the past two days and I kept fallin asleep writing it. idk I hope this post is okay ; v ;
                                      Quote:

speech
                                      thinking
                                      npc
                                      ”listed translations”

Na hanteseo tteol-eojyeo // Stay away from me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff