Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Duck

User Imagechocolattehunter « Jacqueline Hsu !
ice⋆ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
iceandcoffee● ● intelligence gatherer // sniper

coffeewords words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words "yellowgreen" words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

coffeewords words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words "yellowgreen" words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

artist PHOTOGRAPHERprofessional killer
C A N ` TxxA F F O R DxxA N YxxQ U E S T I O N SxxxxxxG O TxxW A YxxT O OxxM U C HxxT OxxL O S ExxxxxxN OxxG O I N GxxB A C KxxO N C ExxO R D E R ` SxxI S S U E Dxx
C A N ` TxxA F F O R DxxA N YxxQ U E S T I O N SxxxxxxG O TxxW A YxxT O OxxM U C HxxT OxxL O S ExxxxxxN OxxG O I N GxxB A C KxxO N C ExxO R D E R ` SxxI S S U E Dxx

User Image

Dapper Duck

User ImageUser ImageUser Imagechocolattethe magician's doll « Emily Lewis
ice⋆ - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
coffeenickname // Lily
coffeeage // appears seven to nine
coffeemechanical // child-like // possessive !
coffee●● Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

User Image

icedcoffee Emily L e w i s !

coffee"...Master called?"

BASICS
coffee role the magician's doll
coffee gender female
coffee age appears nine to eleven - No one remembers Emily's real age anymore, since no one remembers when she was taken.
coffee initiation puppet on strings, doll
coffee crush Emily is extremely possessive of the Master, often clinging onto him and getting easy jealous when his attention is diverted to someone else.

APPEARANCE
coffee hair light blonde // light brown // golden brown // dirty green
coffee eyes faded baby blue
coffee height 4'7"
coffee race doll // original form

DETAILS
coffee ethnicity British English
coffee talents Over time, Emily has learned how to move properly with her doll joints, and is highly useful in acrobatics, as she can break over and over again without dying. She can do just about anything you tell her to, once she's learned it, of course. Emily learns quickly and imitates people's actions very well.
coffee personality Most of the time, Emily is rather inanimate and mechanical, moving like a puppet on strings. She rarely offers comments of her own, but she seems rather sinister and dark all the same. In fact, it's rather hard to find the young girl speaking when she is not addressed. Despite the eerie feeling she casts around her, she becomes really childish around her precious Master. Around her Master, Emily becomes very animated and child-like. She clings to him, and it's not surprising to see the golden-haired doll trail behind him quite often. Emily seems to reject hugs from everyone, excluding her Master and gryphon. Quite possessive, Emily does not like "sharing" and easily becomes jealous when she thinks her Master is too interested in someone. Emily hardly snaps, but she becomes a psychotic monster when she is provoked.

When she is angry, the only person who can calm her is her Master, since he's the only one she listens to. Emily has a definite violent streak, and she's very fond of slicing people open just to watch their blood pour out. It might be because she doesn't have blood herself. She also is always doing something too much for her body, or she neglects it, and it's not surprising to see the doll trot around with a falling body part or looking...the worse for wear. It's often up to the Master to patch her up then, since he alone holds the secret as to why her heart is still beating. She's very insecure when it comes to securing his affections, so she often tries to make her Master happy by helping him with chores and learning new tricks. One of the things that ticks her into her crazy mode is when someone teases her about not being needed around the circus. First, Emily gets very angry and tries to tear everything apart. Then, she'll go into doubt and start questioning herself. The final step has never quite been fulfilled, as it goes along the lines of trying to tear herself apart and killing herself.

And yes, it hard to find the sweet-hearted girl in her, but if you really get to know Emily, you'll find her a very dear girl. But no one has reached that level of trust yet.

coffee history Emily Lewis grew up as a normal child in the typical strict English household. She was taught good manners, everything a girl should know. The relationship between her father and mother was rather frosty, and their arguments scared the little girl very much so. They fought over custody of the girl as well - not over who wanted her, but who they should dump her on. Emily's insecurity started from this age, since no one wanted her. Eventually, she ran away from the unhealthy home and to her best friend's place. He was the one who comforted her, who begged his mother to let her stay, and take care of her. Life rolled along rather smoothly, and the two were excited when the famed Carnival Caravan rolled into the city. They went to the carnival, excited, and marveled.

They fell in love with the bright colors, the festive atmosphere, the exciting games, and all the wonderful displays. What amazed the two children most was the astounding main show. They were absolutely entranced, and jumped at the chance to meet the performers. It was all a trap, and as soon as they stepped into the main tent, they were knocked unconscious. When they awoke, they were lying on top of a cold table, a wheel of strange symbols in front of them. Emily's friend spun first, receiving an eagle and lion. He was taken away, and Emily never saw him again. Emily herself spun a puppet dangling from strings and a doll. She was lead to another tent, where she underwent an excruciatingly painful procedure. Her limbs were torn apart and reconnected. Emily doesn't remember much of it - her past gets blurrier each day, especially when it came to the procedure following Initiation. She was successful turned into a doll with puppet joints, and introduced to her new and kind Master.

Emily was the first non-human of the circus. Well, at least she was the first successful non-human who lived through Initiation. Her friend was turned into the gryphon she now keeps as a pet, but Emily does not know that. She helped with many kidnappings after that, luring children from all over the carnival.

coffee extras She is the first experiment her Master ever made, and likes to think that she's special to her Master.

« Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

Dapper Duck

User ImageUser ImageUser Imagechocolattethe gryphon « Takeru Sakurai
coffeenickname // Griff
coffeeage // appearances alternate between ten and actual age (twenty-three)
coffeetroublemaker // disinterested // passive !

User Image

icedcoffee Takeru ↷ S a k u r a i !

coffee"Quote"

BASICS
coffee✖ role ⇀ the gryphon
coffee✖ gender ⇀ male
coffee✖ age ⇀ appearances alternate between ten and actual age (twenty-three)
coffee✖ initiation ⇀ lion, eagle, boy
coffee✖ crush ⇀ who does your character like?

APPEARANCE
coffee✖ hair ⇀ orange
coffee✖ eyes ⇀ slate gray
coffee✖ height ⇀ child - 4'9" // regular - 6'1"
coffee✖ race ⇀ gryphon // child form // regular appearance

DETAILS
coffee✖ ethnicity ⇀ Japanese
coffee✖ talents ⇀ abilites here
coffee✖ personality ⇀ a good paragraph or two
coffee✖ history ⇀ a good one to five paragraphs
coffee✖ extras ⇀ for misc stuff

« Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee ⋆

Dapper Duck

User ImageUser ImageUser Imagechocolattethe flower sprite « Tsubasa Nakamura
coffeenickname // none
coffeeage // nineteen
coffeefriendly // overearnest // clumsy !

User Image

icedcoffee Tsubasa N a k a m u r a !

coffee"We're waiting for tomorrow..."

BASICS
coffee role the flower sprite
coffee gender female
coffee age nineteen
coffee initiation flower, fairy
coffee crush who does your character like?

APPEARANCE
coffee hair dark pink
coffee eyes golden amber
coffee height 5'3"
coffee race flower sprite // human form

DETAILS
coffee ethnicity ethnicity here
coffee talents abilites here
coffee personality Tsubasa has a very cheerful and enthusiastic outlook in life and her wanting to aid others in need is very heartfelt and sincere. However, she can also be really clumsy, rather clueless, and rash with her actions, and often trips over her own feet. Being inexperienced and rather blank, Tsubasa tends to have no common sense at times. Some things you tell her will pass straight through her, since she has no idea what you are talking about. She gets easily confused by concepts she doesn't understand, and she also gets easily distracted. Tsubasa tends to speak her mind out before thinking about what she is saying, and so sometimes she's rather direct and blunt.

Otherwise, you'll find that she is a very sweet and rather too energetic person. Tsubasa is very easy to get along with; if she senses you don't want to talk about a particular subject, she'll either clamp up or move to another topic. However, her tendency of being really clueless makes her stuck in all sorts of unpleasant situations. Tsubasa hates being teased about being short, but really, there's nothing she can do about it. Most likely, she'll just make an angry face at you and try to make some sort of reply (which is usually really lame). She can't hold a grudge for over five minutes, and therefore, her steam blows off quickly and Tsubasa will be smiling at you once more.

coffee history a good one to five paragraphs
coffee extras for misc stuff

« Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

Dapper Duck

Dapper Duck

"Like a fool I fell for your easy lies..."

Dapper Duck

User ImageiceFIRST ◦ LAST
ice━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
icechocolatteice Call-Sign

icediagnoised with/position
iceage spelled out - 18+

Dapper Duck

User Image

FIRST ◦ LAST
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
W O R L D ' S ice F A L L I N G ice A P A R T ice I N ice F R O N T ice O F ice Y O U ice !
↷ role

User Imageice the B A S I C S ice
icecoffee L E T ice I T ice B U R N ice T O ice T H E ice G R O U N D

name « full name
nickname « nickname(s)
alias « call-sign
age « spelled out - 18+
gender « male/female

ice the A P P E A R A N C E ice
icecoffee L E T ice I T ice A L L ice B E ice D E ST R O Y E D

hair « hair color
eyes « eye color
height « feet and inches
weight « pounds
appearance « expand on your character's description - is there something they like to wear particularily? Do they always carry something? etc.

User Imageice the D E T A I L S ice
icecoffee L E T ` S ice D A N C E ice I N ice C E L E B R A T I O N

ethnicity « ethnicity
abilities « military/special abilities only
talents « regular talents, such as cooking or gardening, etc.
personality « a good one to three paragraphs
biography « past history - a good one to six paraprahs
miscellaneous « the extra stuff
song « theme song - include a link

◦ Username

Dapper Duck

User ImageiceJACQUELINE ◦ HSU
ice━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
icechocolatteice Cheshire Cat

iceschizophrenia
icenineteen

Dapper Duck

User Image

JACQUELINEHSU
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
W O R L D ' S ice F A L L I N G ice A P A R T ice I N ice F R O N T ice O F ice Y O U ice !

the hallucinator

name « Jacqueline Adele Hsu
nickname « Jackie or Jack
alias « Cheshire Cat
age « nineteen
gender « female

hair « raven black
eyes « crimson red
height « five feet and three inches
weight « ninety-three pounds
appearance « Jackie's black hair is often tied into two pigtails, which go down to about her waist level. She's most comfortable with a collared shirt, jeans, and sometimes a vest. Jackie likes putting a tie or bow around her collar, but she'll settle for the oversized T-shirt as well. During colder days, you'll find her wearing a hoodie, usually gray or black. On hot summer days, she'll switch the jeans for a pair of shorts, but nothing too short or revealing. Her jewlery consists of a plain silver chain around her neck, a black and white glass bead bracelet on her left arm, and a thread black and white double chain bracelet around her right arm. She sports messenger bags most often, and ignores make-up when possible. Don't be surprised to see headphones around her neck, or earphones plugged into her ears. As a precaution, Jack carries a CZ75 on her person at all times, usually inside a convenient place inside her bag.

User Image User Image User Image

ice the D E T A I L S ice

ethnicity « half-French, half-Taiwanese
abilities « Jacqueline's aim with a gun is very precise, and she can shoot from long-ranges if necessary. She'll only agree to sniper or handle a rifle if there is no option. Jack likes being up front, taking in the details and she likes to see the surroundings she'll be working with. Her CZ75 is for the close encounters. Rather than observing from a distance, Jacqueline works on the scene and before it. She received her powers of wave manipulation after being tested too many times by the scientists. Her abilities extend to a three mile diameter. She can only use sound waves and water waves. It's useful for spying, and she can sometimes attempt to bend air waves to create illusions or attempt to float. Using her special ability tires her out easily, and Jacqueline avoids it whenever possible. Her memory is quite good, and she can sort things out quickly - thanks to these "voices" in her head.
talents « As a "regular" girl, Jacqueline likes music a lot, and you'll often find her shut up in her room with the piano. She composes in her spare time. She also likes art, especially oil painting, and her room is set up as sort of an art studio with the piano in the corner. She took up photography as a result of that, and when a view captivates her, Jack will take a picture and paint it later. Of course, the camera came in handy when she turned to spying... Jacqueline has absolutely no skill in the kitchen. She'll probably end up blowing something up, no kidding.
personality « Although Jacqueline is a friendly girl to everyone, she's somewhat of a social withdrawal, preferring to stay in her room. It takes quite a lot to actually convince her to interact with others, and even then she has a lack of a desire to form relationships. She gets distracted easily, often shifting back and forth from photography to painting to playing the piano and composing. Jacqueline also suffers from periods of memory loss, where she can forget simple things such as what she did yesterday to precious memories from years ago. She loses train of thought easily at times, and when you prompt her to say it again, she'll tell you she's forgotten what she's wanted to say. Although she dresses nicely, Jacqueline also dresses rather sloppily, her clothes rumpled or her tie hanging loosely. She loses motivation quite commonly, though her judgement remains the same most of the time.

Despite her friendly personality, Jacqueline can get irritated easily at times, and she'll snap. Other times, she suffers from lack of responsiveness and emotional difficulty. Difficulties in working and long-term memory, attention, executive functioning, and speed of processing also occur. Her symptons are not always so terrible, and there are the few days when Jacqueline almost seems a normal girl. She's not the best person to go to when you're feeling bad, since she has flat or blunted affect and emotion, and seeking comfort from her is like talking to a stone statue. Jackie's words can be a bit hard sometimes due to this lack of emotion. It's very rare for the girl to be actually happy, since one of the symptons is the inability to experience pleasure (anhedonia). She is socially isloted and suffers from mild paranoia. Hallucinations are not rare, and you'll find her talking to voices she hears in her head. She sees manny bizzare delusions that others can't see, often confusing many people. It takes a lot of patience to put up with Jacqueline.

biography « Jacqueline's parents were very opposite; her French father was an outgoing nobleman who loved to try everything, while her Taiwanese mother was a quiet woman with artist skill. The two met and fell in love, and little Jacqueline was born to them. For the first three years of their life, the family lived in what could called a fairytale. After her third birthday, Jacqueline's mother began to miss the country of her childhood, and the family decided to move there. However, it did not work out for her father, so after half a year, he moved back. The next few years of Jackie's life was marked by alternating back and forth between her father and mother's homes. (Cause one; family history of migration) In both countries, kids often asked Jacqueline uncomfortable questions about her mixed heritage, and many liked to make fun of her for it. (Causes two and three; social defeat from being an outsider, racial discrimination) At seven years old, Jacqueline had a bit too much to bear on her shoulders.

At seven and a half, her parents started arguing. Long distance stretched their relationship, and loud arguments over the phone could be heard by the poor girl. (Cause four; family dysfunction) Her parents began to seriously talk about divorce, fighting heatedly over who would gain custody over their daughter. They would ask their daughter to choose a side, and she couldn't. (Cause five; unsupportive dysfunctional relationships) Eventually, Jacqueline was taken away to live with her father. At nine years old, their mother showed up on their doorstep, asking for a new start. Her father agreed quickly, and the two drove off to discuss things over. Jacqueline was left with her French grandfather. Although he was kind to her, Jacqueline's mind collapsed when she found out her parents died in a car crash later that night. When she woke up, it was confirmed that she had aquired schizophrenia - it was slow, but a steady process.

Upon waking up, she was led away from her grandfather by men in black suits. A black car escorted her to the airport, where she was taken to San Francisco. There, a boat had taken her to the lonely island of Alcatraz, where Jacqueline nearly went mad. The experiments, the people there, it was too much pressure on her. While there were many psycopaths in there, she found many nice people, eventually making new friends. Then the break-out had happened. Now, Jacqueline finds herself the leader of a rebellion against inhumanity, with many wounds from long ago and uncertainty of what the future would bring.

miscellaneous « Jacqueline never stopped wearing pigtails after her parents' death, as a sign that time has paused for her and she has never grown up from childhood. She once owned a cat named Mocha, but lost him after she was taken from France. As a result, Jacqueline now owns a blackbird named Reo. Jacqueline has an odd habit of eating strawberries and strawberry-related foods whenever she's under stress.
song « アシタヘ

Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

Dapper Duck

Stereotypes

I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz
I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed.
I'm HAITIAN so I MUST eat cat.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy.
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm GAY, so I MUST have AIDS.
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST have a sex-tape.

I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a b***h.
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell.
I'm a CHRISTAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm ATHEIST so I MUST hate the world.
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people.
I'm DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible.
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay.
I'm SOUTHERN, so I MUST be white trash.

I TAKE (or used to take) ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenient store.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage
I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a whore...
I'm a DANCER, So I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore
I wear SKIRTS a lot, so I MUST be a slut.
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST do drugs.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I'm CUBAN, so I MUST spend my spare time rolling cigars.
I'm NOT A VIRGIN, so I MUST be easy.
I FELL IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN, so I MUST be a home-wrecking whore.
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST wear my socks with my sandals
I'm ITALIAN, so I must have a "big one".
I'm EGYPTIAN, so I must be a TERRORIST!
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.

I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.

I'm a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be ******** them all.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO ARE FRIENDS, so I MUST be a player.
I have Big BOOBS, so I MUST be a hoe.
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool and thats how Russians roll.
I'm GERMAN, so I must be a Nazi.
I hang out with GAYS, so i must be GAY TOO
I'm BRAZILIAN, so I MUST have a BIG a**.
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST look good and be conceited
I'm SALVADORIAN, so I MUST be in MS 13
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy
I'm HAWAIIAN so I MUST be lazy
I'm PERUVIAN, so I MUST like llamas
Im a STONER so I MUST be going in the wrong direction
Im a VIRGIN so I MUST be prude
Im STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly.. or crazy.

I'm BLACK so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.

I'm a SKATER so I must do weed and steal stuff
I'm a PUNK so I must only wear black and date only other punks
I'm ASIAN so I must be a NERD that does HOMEWORK 24/7
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.

I'm MIXED so I must be screwed up.
I'm MUSLIM so I MUST be a terrorist.
I'm in BAND, so I MUST be a dork.
I'm BLACK so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA
I'm MORMON so I MUST be perfect
I'm WHITE and have black friends so I MUST think I'm black
I'm GOTH so I MUST worship the devil

I'm HISPANIC, so I MUST be dirty.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm OVERWEIGHT, so I MUST have a problem with self control.
I'm PREPPY, so I MUST shun those who don't wear Abercrombie & Hollister.
I'm on a DANCE team, so I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob
I'm MEXICAN, so I MUST have hopped the border.
I GOT A CAR FOR MY BIRTHDAY, so I MUST be a spoiled brat.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love watermelon
I'm BI, so I MUST think every person I see is hot.
I'm an ASIAN GUY, so I MUST have a small p***s.
I'm a GUY CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be gay.
I'm a PREP, so I MUST be rich
I don't like the SUN so I MUST be an albino.
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I wear tight PANTS and I'm a guy, so I MUST be emo.
I couldn't hurt a FLY, So I MUST be a p***y.
I support GAY RIGHTS, so I MUST fit in with everyone.
I hang out with teenage drinkers and smokers, so I MUST smoke and drink too.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.

I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.

I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be an over controlling b***h.
My hair gets GREASY a lot, so I MUST have no hygiene skills.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over controlling and a b***h.
I'm a NUDIST, so I MUST want everyone to see my boobs.
I read Comics, so I MUST be a loser.
I hang out with a FORMER PROSTITUTE.. So I MUST be a whore myself.
I'm TEXAN so I MUST ride a horse
I’m a GOTH, so I MUST be a Satanist
I’m a CROSSDRESSER, so I must be homosexual.
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.

I draw ANIME so I MUST be a freak.

I WATCH PORN so I MUST be perverted
I'm an ONLY CHILD so I MUST be spoiled.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I'm WELSH so I MUST love sheep
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I’m CANADIAN, so I MUST talk with a funny accent.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST ditch my pregnant girlfriend.

I'm CANADIAN, so I MUST love hockey and beavers.
I'm DISABLED, so I MUST be on Welfare.
I'm a FEMINIST, so I MUST have a problem with sexuality and I want to castrate every man on the earth.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I WEAR A BIG SUNHAT when I go outside, so I MUST be stupid.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE
I'm an ALBINO, so I MUST be an evil person with mental abilities and is A MURDERER!
I'm ENGLISH, so I MUST speak with either a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth.
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.
I don't like YAOI or YURI, so I must be a HOMOPHOBE
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy

I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser
I have a FAN CHARACTER, so I MUST be an annoying Mary-sue.
I CHAT, I MUST be having cyber sex.
I'm PAGAN so I MUST sacrifice babies and drink the blood of virgins
I'm PAGAN so I MUST worship Satan
I'm CONSERVATIVE, so I MUST be against Abortion
I'm SWEDISH so I MUST be a tall blond blue-eyed lesbian.
I'm a LESBIAN so I MUST want to get with every single girl that I see.
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.

I have my OWN spiritual ideology; therefore I MUST be WRONG or MISGUIDED.
I am WICCAN, so I MUST be a SATANIST.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST.
I am a WITCH, so I MUST be and OLD HAG and fly on a broomstick.
I love YAOI, so I MUST be GAY
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast

I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish
I'm SWEDISH, therefore I MUST be WHITE.
I SPOT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, so I MUST be a pedantic b*****d.
I'm GOTHIC, so I MUST be mean.
I’m STRONG so I MUST be stupid.
I'm Australian so I MUST hunt crocodiles and talk to kangaroo’s
I go to RENFAIRES, so I MUST talk weird, be a loser, and not be up with the times
I’m GAY so I’m after EVERY straight guy around.
I don’t want a BOYFRIEND so I MUST be Lesbian.
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting.
I love (the) marching band, so I MUST be a friendless freak.
I DRINK and SMOKE, so I MUST have no life.
I am friends with a CUTTER, so I MUST be a CUTTER too.
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp.
I can't help pointing out mistakes so I MUST be an over-controlling perfectionist
I'm a PERFECTIONIST so I MUST check everything ten times, them burst into tears at one mistake
I DON'T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having problems

Dapper Duck

User ImageicePANDORA ◦ HUNTINGTON
ice━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
icechocolatteice Dormouse

icenarcolepsy
icetwenty-one

Dapper Duck

User Image

PANDORAHUNTINGTON
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the sleeper

name « Pandora Spade Huntington
nickname « Dora
alias « dormouse
age « twenty-one
gender « female

hair « pale blonde
eyes « faded blue-green
height « five feet and five inches
weight « one hundred and three pounds
appearance « Pandora sometimes wears a pair of black glasses. Her mop of hair is usually split into two low pigtails, which are then braided and tied with bows. If not, she lets if flow freely in golden waves. Pandora actually makes an effort when it comes to her appearance, when she's not busy sleeping. She likes wearing things with bows on them, and there's usually a bow tied around her neck or collar. Her nails are always painted one color,

User Image User Image User Image

ice the D E T A I L S ice

ethnicity « British English
abilities « Pandora is only good for hacking and information purposes. The ability granted to her was to be able to connect every single electronic device in her head. Essentially, she's a living and breathing robot. She can function on autopilot as long as she's connected to something, so that gives her extra sleep time. Of course, like any other "computer", Pandora has to fight viruses and firewalls when she's online, but her security system is near impossible to breach and she has a backup system. She can also multi-task when she's online.
talents « regular talents, such as cooking or gardening, etc.
personality « Most of the time, you'll find Pandora slumped over, fast asleep. She falls into deep sleeps frequently at random times, and it's hard to wake her. Half of the time she's awake, Pandora will be dragging herself around, looking extremely bored and drowsy. She yawns a lot, and it won't be soon before she drifts off to a light nap. When she does fall into a heavy sleep, it's problematic. Her sleeping times are extremely unpredictable, and thus Pandora ends up being carried around by others a lot. She is most irritated when she wants to sleep and you keep her up, or if you attempt to wake her up during one of her sleeping episodes. She snaps easily and has a quick temper during those times. Then, after she's done yelling at you, Pandora falls asleep right away.

When she is wide awake, Pandora has the personality of a very bland vegetable. She hardly offers any input, and watches everything. Rather than giving her own orders, she's perfectly content to follow what others tell her to do. However, she does her work quickly and efficiently, never doubting her orders and does exactly as she is told to do. Pandora also is very lazy, and she'll try to avoid work by hiding out in the library or some dark corner. The only danger in that is that she'll fall asleep and no one will know where she is. For a lazy girl, however, she is very neat and precise. She might even suffer from mild OCD. Complaining like a sailor is one of her specialties, though she doesn't swear like a sailor, and just because she carries her orders doesn't mean Pandora won't complain her head off.

biography « past history - a good one to six paraprahs
miscellaneous « the extra stuff
song « Uninstall

Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

Dapper Duck

chiaki ishikawa UNINSTALL x !
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
B O K U R A N O ice B O K U R A N O ice B O K U R A N O ice B O K U R A N O ice B O K U R A N Oice B O K U R A N O

It came from beyond the extreme reaches of our reality,
                                          It came to laugh at our naive existences
                                          I am puzzled by the truth that slips through my hands even as I cover my ears
                                          Where in this thin body do I find the strength to stand?

Uninstall, uninstall
                                          I was told that I am just one of the countless specks of dust on this planet,
                                          But that is something I cannot yet comprehend
                                          Uninstall, uninstall
                                          I have no choice but to pretend that
                                          I am a warrior who knows no fear
                                          Uninstall

Our subconscious grows sharper without us realizing
                                          When I open my eyes to the contourless presence below my bed,
                                          I am devoid of any feelings,
                                          Except an impulse to destroy everything and anything
                                          Since I can't even choose the season of my passing...

Uninstall, uninstall
                                          If there's no one left to replace me,
                                          Then I will take that regular daily life and
                                          Uninstall, uninstall
                                          It makes me want to end everything with these hands
                                          It's not a bad thing to uninstall

Uninstall, uninstall
                                          I was told that I am just one of the countless specks of dust on this planet,
                                          But that is something I cannot yet comprehend
                                          Uninstall, uninstall
                                          I have no choice but to pretend that
                                          I am a warrior who knows no fear
                                          Uninstall

Dapper Duck

clear FROM Y TO Y x !
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
N I C O ice N I C O ice D O U G A ice N I C O ice N I C O ice D O U G A iceN I C O ice N I C O ice D O U G A

You started walking, turning your back on me
                                          without exchanged words
                                          In my wavered mind, I cried out like a child
                                          Don't go, don't go, stay...

I started walking, turning my back on
                                          I have to go before my tears drop
                                          Pretending that I dislike myself being too happy,
                                          I was bluffing, and let go of my ideal future
                                          I can't get back my wish

My small one-room which I feel a little roomy
                                          It seems to widening a crack of my mind
                                          A moment of a minute or a second which I feel a little long

I stay with you even for

Am I in the world that is not allowed even to wish it?
                                          Even one lie I told,
                                          it's led to your tears
                                          I've ever repeated sin so much that I can't count
                                          One is I touched your hand
                                          One is I tried to live gently next to you

In limited memories and time
                                          like what pick one in a today up, and then let one in a past off
                                          The existence of me who just stayed there
                                          From your memory, it will be erased

Can we never turn back again?
                                          Is this place the beginning or the end?

The night I'm sleeping in a large bed still isn't over
                                          I will dream in lonely again
                                          The dream that I trace your memory
                                          I've ever repeated sin so much that I can't count
                                          One is I touched your hand
                                          One is I tried to live gently next to you

I'll atone by pain of lonely,
                                          please you let me stay gently in your memory

I wish we meet up again in former mind
                                          Then let's be hand in hand
                                          Till it's that time,
                                          "See you again"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out