• Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

xxxxxTHE ( LIGHT ) ON THE HORIZON xxxxxx
                  xxx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                  xxw a sxxxxb r i g h t e rxxxxy e s t e r d a y

xxxxxxxxxxshadows FLOATING over

skies begin to fadexxxxxskies begin to fadexxxxxskies begin to fade

WELCOME !!

() character post layouts
                                            () pay what you want
                                            () samples and orders
                                            () status : under construction

credits

graphics by moi
                                            coding by moi
                                            gifs by edited by moi
                                            faceclaim in gifs in order of appearance :

masquerade graphic one : ed westwick, leighton meester, chace crawford, and blake lively as chuck bass, blair waldorf, nate archibald and serena van der woodsen in gossip girl

masquerade graphic two : nina dobrev as katherine pierce in the vampire diares

masquerade graphic three : douglas booth and hailee steinfeld as romeo montague and juliet capulet in romeo and juliet (2013)

masquerade graphic four : shay mitchell and ashley benson as emily fields and hanna marin in pretty little liars

order graphic : adelaide kane as mary, queen of scots in reign

song lyrics : final masquerade by linkin park

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou said it was f o r e v e r but then it slipped a w a y

XXXXSTANDING AT THE END OF

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe final () m a s q u e r a d e

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

xxx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ABOUT ME !!

() WELCOME TO THE MASQUERADE.

() My name is Diana and I decided to open up this shop just so I can offer my layout creating services to the public. I live in Ontario, Canada and I love reading. Reading is my love, and if I was to die alone and get buried in a coffin full of books, I'd totally be okay with that.This is my first time running a graphic shop (really, my first time running any kind of shop), so please bear with me.

() I do character post layouts for role-plays. I work best with real models, but I'm not so bad with anime and artwork, if I do say so myself. I can do simple graphics, complex graphics, l-shaped, top and side graphics. I can also incorporate gifs in them. I REPEAT. I do gifs c: (only one per graphic, but I'm working on how to change that) I can do simple coding, much like what you see on this post. However, I am fairly new to coding, so while I'm not the best, I'm still willing to do everything in my power (what power, Diana?) to please you. So please, grab a flute of apple cider and join me at this mysterious yet fabulous masquerade.

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

xxx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

RULES !!

() Stealing is a huge 'no-no'. Maybe you aren't aware of this, but a lot of time, effort and creativity goes into every single layout I create. Don't peek into my sample page and take a layout I've created for someone else. Don't take one and then take credit for it. And lastly, don't buy one off of me, only to sell it in your own shop. If you look at my graphics carefully, I have watermarked each and every one of them with my username, so anybody who sees the graphic will be able to recognize it as one of my own.

() I will accept every single order. As a previous customer, I never understood why people would decide to run a shop if only to decline most orders. I mean, sure, people do have real lives outside of gaia, but if you're running a shop, you can't choose favorites and only accept some orders over others. If you come to me with an order, I will do it. Now, that being said, the only time I will decline an order is when the front page clearly states I'm on a hiatus and not accepting any more orders. If there is something you'd like in your order, I will try my absolute best to meet your expectations.

() This is a 'pay what you want' shop. Due to gaia's most recent inflation, I absolutely have no idea what a reasonable price would be for a layout. So whatever you think my layout is worth, that's what you can pay me. I'm an graphic artist who's always in training, and I'm not expecting people to fork over 100bil for a layout they'll only use a couple of times. So please, don't feel pressured to pay me millions just because you like my layouts.

THAT BEING SAID. I do have a mantra of some sort that corresponds with the whole 'ordering a layout' business. You're allowed to choose TWO of the following:

Fast, Good and Cheap.

If you want it fast and cheap, it will not be good
                                            If you want it fast and good, it will not be cheap (as in, be reasonable with your payment, thank you)
                                            If you want it good and cheap, it will not be fast

() Honestly, I don't even care if you want to order or not. Pop in, say hi, and strike up a conversation. TELL ME WHAT YOUR FAVORITE BOOK IS. Or movie. Or tv show. How's your day? How are you feeling? Seriously. Since I'm single handedly running this shop, I'd really appreciate some company, even if it is just to 'bump' the thread.

() ORDER FORMS. Okay, let me just start off with saying that there is a reason they exist. Just fill it out, and I'll be able to get to you asap. Don't mess with it. IMAGES. The bigger the images, the better. I can always minimize them myself and they're easier to work with. COLORS. Please choose your own colors. I'm not a very good judge where colors are concerned, if I'm being honest. this website is perfect for choosing palettes, in case you don't know which ones to choose. FONTS. Not mandatory, but it really helps me make a better layout for you. You could say something general like 'bold' or 'curvy' OR you could choose one from this website. Like I said, not mandatory. LYRICS//QUOTES. Don't give me the name, the youtube link, or the lyrics link to the song. Pick out exactly which lines you'd like, and then let me know if you'd like it on the graphic, or in coding. EXTRA INFO You could tell me about themes, personalities, nicknames, basically anything that I could do to make your time here more enjoyable c: and lastly PAYMENT. Send trades after I finish your order, please c:

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

xxx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

SLOTS !!

• Priority Comes First
                                            • Order Comes Second

0/5 Slots

() username → date → payment → page number

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

xxx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ORDER FORM !!

() PLEASE READ RULES (ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE) BEFORE FILLING OUT THE FORM

[size=9][quote="Bittersweet Cupcakes"][/quote][/size]

[align=center][img]http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t418/Underwater-Kisses/Masquerade5.gif?t=1409193273[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][i][color=#bd4f4f]([/color][/i] ♛ [i][color=#bd4f4f])[/color][/i] username ::
                                            [i][color=#bd4f4f]([/color][/i] ♛ [i][color=#bd4f4f])[/color][/i] name of character ::
                                            [i][color=#bd4f4f]([/color][/i] ♛ [i][color=#bd4f4f])[/color][/i] images :: (up to 7 images and/or 1 gif)
                                            [i][color=#bd4f4f]([/color][/i] ♛ [i][color=#bd4f4f])[/color][/i] colors :: (two or more colors)
                                            [i][color=#bd4f4f]([/color][/i] ♛ [i][color=#bd4f4f])[/color][/i] style :: (l-shaped, top and side)
                                            [i][color=#bd4f4f]([/color][/i] ♛ [i][color=#bd4f4f])[/color][/i] font :: (bold, curvy, etc)
                                            [i][color=#bd4f4f]([/color][/i] ♛ [i][color=#bd4f4f])[/color][/i] lyrics//quotes :: (write down the lines and tell me if you want them on the graphic or in coding)
                                            [i][color=#bd4f4f]([/color][/i] ♛ [i][color=#bd4f4f])[/color][/i] extra info :: (anything you'd like to add?)
                                            [i][color=#bd4f4f]([/color][/i] ♛ [i][color=#bd4f4f])[/color][/i] mantra :: (choose two of the following: fast, good, and cheap)
                                            [i][color=#bd4f4f]([/color][/i] ♛ [i][color=#bd4f4f])[/color][/i] payment ::

[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

xxx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

COMPLETED ORDERS !!

()

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
xxxxI WILL N O T LET ( DESTINY ) DEFINE ME
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

[align=center][color=#EDA871][size=18][color=#CC4646]♔[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color]I WILL [color=#CC4646]N O T[/color] LET [color=#CC4646]([/color] [i]DESTINY[/i] [color=#CC4646])[/color] DEFINE ME[/size]
[color=#CC4646]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color][/color][/align]

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
DON'T GET TOO ( CLOSE )
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
i t ’ s d a r k i n s i d e

it’s where my demons hidexxxxxxxxit’s where my demons hidexxxxxxxxit’s where my demons hide
it’s where my demons hidexxxxxxxxit’s where my demons hidexxxxxxxxit’s where my demons hide

▐░ I WANNA HIDE THE TRUTH
xxxxxxxxxi wanna shelter you

b u t with t h e ( ) beast i n s i d e

---- there’s NOWHERE we can hide

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
--- I LOOK INTO THE ( SKY )
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
xxxxxwith all it’s B E A U T I F U L color

↘↘ xxxbut there’s ( ) more than just for me

▐░ so gonna share it with another

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
▐░ no s i r e n did ever so charm ( ) the ear of the listener

xxxxxxxxxas the listening ear has c h a r m e d the soul of the siren
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
LIFE IS xxx( HARD )
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
xxxxx↘↘ xxwhen you don’t know who you are

it’s h a r d e r when you don’t know what you are

I WAS LOST FOR YEARS
xxxxxs e a r c h i n g while h i d i n g

only to find that i b e l o n g to a world ( ) hidden from humans

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
---- HARD TO RESIST ( TEMPTATION )
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
▐░ SHE IS ( EVERYTHING ) TO ME
the unrequited dream xxxx the unrequited dream xxxx the unrequited dream
xxxxxa song that no one sings

The unattainable
she's a myth that I have to believe in
all I need to make it real is one more reason

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

() username :: Lyra Madrid
                      () name of character :: Marina Hope Stanton
                      () images :: o n e
                      t w o
                      t h r e e
                      f o u r
                      f i v e
                      s i x
                      s e v e n
                      () colors :: palette
                      () style :: just a top image is fine, but artistic freedom if you'd like to experiment.
                      () font :: font, or something else if you don't think it will work. Whatever you have at your disposal is fine too.
                      () lyrics//quotes :: none
                      () extra info :: she is the Bride of Pestilence, so if you could put that in there that would be great!
                      () mantra :: good and cheap
                      () payment :: 300 mil

() when you need it by :: whenever you can get it done

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

() username :: Sexy_Sakura_Vampire125
                      () name of character :: Eleanor Rose Cartwright
                      () images :: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [Optional]
                      () colors :: #52D017 ;; #F62817 ;; #52D017 ;; Black as well please!
                      () style :: L-shaped is always my favourite! You got artistic freedom with this!
                      () font :: Either Riesling or Birds of Paradise or if they don't work, pick something that you like!
                      () lyrics//quotes :: Lyrics in Coding: She got a body like an hourglass, but I can give it to you all the time. You need a bad girl to blow your mind...Bang Bang.
                      () extra info :: Please include: Location, Company, OOC, Thoughts in the coding at the bottom preferably. As for more info, she is basically an unlimited blood bag for a bunch of vampires. However she is the most willing/eager one to get bitten! So maybe you can make..blood...splatter like effects? It's only a suggestion but I hope it helps!
                      () mantra :: Good & Cheap
                      () payment :: 50Mil.
                      () when you need it by :: No rush, take your time!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff