Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yep. Please don't post, mon ami.
User Image
                                                            Laughter echoes throughout the hallways of Vouzette Academy, an Academy for the prestige and studious, located in the center of Paris, France. Inhabited by many rich and bored teenagers, it has become a place of not only academic integrity, but also a facility of entertainment for the classy, and for those with far too much time on their hands. Within the parameters of the school lie to opposing clubs, which both vie to be proclaimed the most fantastic, most classy club of all time. The problem is? They're always neck and neck, always one up, one down. Presenting Inventive Worlds and Fine Wine.

Fine Wine is a composition of very intense males, that vary from the mischievous, to the daredevil type. They have profited from entertaining young ladies of the school from since the very beginning of the school's foundation, but seniority doesn't necessarily equate to quality. Up till just recently, they had lots of power over the school because of their ability to sway the student body with as little ease as a wink. This new prospect of sharing the school with Inventive Worlds has put a damper on their style, and they wish to once more reign supreme, but with so much going on, will they be victorious?

Inventive Worlds is a new club, composed of a daring female who sought to uphold gender equality within their school, and thought it proper for females to provide entertainment as well. That particular female has long since graduated, but the club itself is still relatively new in nature. Those who have been democratically chosen to fit the roles of the club are out to beat Fine Wine and show 'em who is the boss. At every turn, they find that something or someone is out to ruin their plight -- so how will they ever succeed?

Unfortunately, the aforementioned isn't the school's biggest problem. The year before, the fighting had caused the school to get unnaturally low test scores. What was once exclusive to France has become a school open to every country in the world, for those who can afford it. New mingling, culture, and faces exchange words around the school, in hopes that they will regain their high marks from the board. If they fail? Well, there might not be a school the next year for the students to attend.

xxxxxxxxpictures. //////////// ━ konami studio & kakure mangaka on zerochan.net »
                                                            xxxxxxxxgraphics. //////////// ━ done by love x save the empty @ gaiaonline.com »
                                                            xxxxxxxxfandom. //////////// ━ based off of the Ouran Highschool Host Club fandom »
User Image
                                            Laughter echoes throughout the hallways of Vouzette Academy, an Academy for the prestige and studious, located in the center of Paris, France. Inhabited by many rich and bored teenagers, it has become a place of not only academic integrity, but also a facility of entertainment for the classy, and for those with far too much time on their hands. Within the parameters of the school lie to opposing clubs, which both vie to be proclaimed the most fantastic, most classy club of all time. The problem is? They're always neck and neck, always one up, one down. Presenting Inventive Worlds and Fine Wine.

Fine Wine is a composition of very intense males, that vary from the mischievous, to the daredevil type. They have profited from entertaining young ladies of the school from since the very beginning of the school's foundation, but seniority doesn't necessarily equate to quality. Up till just recently, they had lots of power over the school because of their ability to sway the student body with as little ease as a wink. This new prospect of sharing the school with Inventive Worlds has put a damper on their style, and they wish to once more reign supreme, but with so much going on, will they be victorious?

Inventive Worlds is a new club, composed of a daring female who sought to uphold gender equality within their school, and thought it proper for females to provide entertainment as well. That particular female has long since graduated, but the club itself is still relatively new in nature. Those who have been democratically chosen to fit the roles of the club are out to beat Fine Wine and show 'em who is the boss. At every turn, they find that something or someone is out to ruin their plight -- so how will they ever succeed?

Unfortunately, the aforementioned isn't the school's biggest problem. The year before, the fighting had caused the school to get unnaturally low test scores. What was once exclusive to France has become a school open to every country in the world, for those who can afford it. New mingling, culture, and faces exchange words around the school, in hopes that they will regain their high marks from the board. If they fail? Well, there might not be a school the next year for the students to attend.

xxxxxxxxpictures. //////////// ━ konami studio & kakure mangaka on zerochan.net »
                                            xxxxxxxxgraphics. //////////// ━ done by love x save the empty @ gaiaonline.com »
                                            xxxxxxxxfandom. //////////// ━ based off of the Ouran Highschool Host Club fandom »
User Image

one. ━
                                              don't be an a*****e. please. that job is for me, since I created this roleplay. if I have to babysit you, you can bet your a** that you will be kicked out. on the other hand, I won't say you can't defend yourself in the case of an offense. I do it, and it would be stupid to say you aren't allowed. if you fight with me, you won't win. if you fight with someone else, eh, I'll intervene if asked or if I feel like it. if you don't understand the TOS by now, maybe you need to re - read it. five times. if you violate it, I will high-five you... in the face, with a chair. I feel like I always have to put emphasis on this, but that means PG - 13 only, my loves. if you don't know what this entails, feel free to ask. 8D

two. ━
                                              some think it's rude when homosexual males aren't accepted in a roleplay, but I think it's rude when there are only homosexual males in a roleplay that was never intended to be m// or yaoi based. let's compromise. you play a gay ( bisexual, pansexual...etc ) male? fantastic! play a straight one, too. same goes for anyone who wants to play more than one female. if you have more than one female, either play a straight male or a homosexual woman. you dig it? let's give the ladies a reason to join. B]

three. ━
                                              you want to reserve a role? cool, send me some samples. don't have samples? fine, write a few paragraphs in that character's perspective ( third person ) and send it to me. don't want to do any of the aforementioned? cool! don't join. also, when you send your reserve please include the first post in the ooc thread. not the intro post, but the post I make right after it. it's very silly, and I will enjoy seeing it repeatedly. C: do it to make me happy. do it because it means I know you're paying attention, and just do it... because you can, baybay.

four. ━
                                              attractive anime pictures. they exist. they are the only thing allowed in this roleplay. if it's unnatractive by my standards, I will not accept it. zerochan.net is a great place to find it. you get to control the way your character looks, so make it count. why do I have the authority to say what is attractive and what isn't? er, I don't really. B| but I'm picture shallow, and an anime artist. c: I'm not too harsh ~ promise. also, don't be a pretentious t**t. you can write a lengthy paragraph per post, or five. just make sure the post is readable and not obnoxious. no shiny gifs, pleaaaaaseeeee. save my eyes! Dx

five. ━
                                              no character limit per se, other than you can't take more than one of each club unless I give you explicit permission to do so. post three times a week for each character. if something comes up, so be it. tell me, leave, or anything else. just do it nicely, and you're fine. don't leave any pm titles to me blank. trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again. that means, don't post unless you're accepted. I need to see your profile before it's accepted, even if I gave you on okay to the reserve. if you do not send a reserve before your profile, please put samples and that silly thing in the profile pm. you can post it in the profile thread when I have accepted it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxCERTIFICATE
                          xxxxxxxxxxx- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                          ████████████████ ███ ██████ ██ █ ███

N A M E )xx FULL NAME HERE
                                  A G E )xx WRITTEN - OUT AGE
                                  G E N D E R )xx GENDER HERE
                                  B I R T H D A Y )xx MONTH AND DAY
                                  S E X U A L I T Y )xx SEXUAL ORIENTATION HERE
                                  R O L E )xx THE FULL THING
                                  H E I G H T )xx WRITE IT OUT IN FEET AND INCHES OR CM
                                  W E I G H T )xx PLEASE USE POUNDS
                                  A P P E A R A N C E )xx
                                  xxxxxxx₀₁x DESCRIPTION ONE
                                  xxxxxxx₀₂x DESCRIPTION TWO
                                  xxxxxxx₀₃x DESCRIPTION THREE
                                  xxxxxxx₀₄x DESCRIPTION FOUR
                                  xxxxxxx₀₅x DESCRIPTION FIVE

xxxxxxxxx.PERSONALITYx&&BBIAS

xxxxxxxxxxxx████████████████ ███ ██████ ██ █ ███
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

stuff goes here, stuff goes here, like, really, stuff goes here. I don’t even know how to describe the stuff that
                              goes here, I just know it goes here, okay, man? Exactly how the universe works – it’s crazy, the universe, that is.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlikes
                              You can rearrange the likes and dislikes however you see fit. Get rid of this line.
                              stuff ★ stuff ★ stuff ★ stuff ★ stuff ★ stuff

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdislikes

xxxxxxxxx.HISTORYx&&WWONDERS
                xxxxxxxxxxxx████████████████ ███ ██████ ██ █ ███
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

stuff goes here, stuff goes here, like, really, stuff goes here. I don’t even know how to describe the stuff that
                              goes here, I just know it goes here, okay, man? Exactly how the universe works – it’s crazy, the universe, that is.
                User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou've swiped me c ━ clean !
                xxxxxxxxxxxx
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI x N E E D x A x N E W x R E A S O N x T O x L I V E x !

xxxxxxxxxxxxx████████████ LIKE THE SOUND OF YOUR ░░░░░░ VOICE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇ ▇ 「★」. i'm curious xxxx ▇ ▇ 「★」. i'm at the store xxxx ▇ ▇ 「★」. nobody, right now.
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmood. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx location. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx love.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅
                                        XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWHAT NOBODY KNOWS ⊰ WHAT NOBODY SEES
                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXYOU OVERLOOKED THAT DOWNFALL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff