MALE
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wealthy Foe

9,675 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXXXXXXXΩHUGO LYN KEMPERSΩXXXXXXXXXX
Details
"My past doesn't matter to me all that I care about is helping the kids, and naps I love naps"

My story is
    Hugo's past is something he holds very close to him, so he changes his story each time someone asks it changes, the only thing that he keeps the same is his sister, and that they own a small shop in a small town. His father wanted more for Hugo so he trained Hugo to be a master of fighting, and many different skills. As a young child Hugo thought nothing of it just that he was special, not like the others, but his mother was always there to keep him down to earth and not let his father, and the training destroy his innocence, Hugo looked up to his father when he was young, his dad was a powerful person who no matter what always found time for him, he was too young to see the bad that was happening at the hands of his father, and the horrible way he was treating his sister.

Hugo had a happy life in his eyes, his family was happy to him, and his father, and training were good, and he was getting stronger, until the day his mother died, and his father seemed to snap. the time he would find to play with Hugo was now spent training, the training Hugo once loved was now relentless, and dangerous, all he wanted was a successful son, but his sister was even worst she couldn't fight at the level Hugo did, so she didn't get the twisted love Hugo did, those training sessions opened Hugo's eye to how evil his father was, but he wouldn't let that get in the way of his training, or finding a way to escape, Hugo was a lazy, but smart person, he would only use a fraction of his true power while training to give him more time to plan an escape.

When the time came for Hugo to take his sister away he released his full power on his father, he doesn't remember much of it, but during his training he was sword fighting his father, and Hugo used his powers, and knocked his father unconscious. Hugo found his sister, and ran away, changing their name, and enlisting them into an academy as a cover. Not much can be said about his school life, he was a master level student even with his refusal to fight, his lazy intentions have only grown, he has taken up meditation to channel his anger, and find the true mastery of his powers.

Soon Hugo rose in the academic ladder, and eventually become a teacher, so he could help students become skilled, but not like him, but Hugo is still a very lazy person, even with his teachings giving the students room to find their own way in life.

This is the kind of person I am
    Easy going, Hugo is a calm person, he likes to stay calm and take it easy, but when times get tough he isn't afraid to work hard.
    Blank, It is said that Hugo's best trait is that it seems like he lacks a personalty at times, he can be calm and collected and speak few words, but turn into a energetic, childlike mess with in the blink of an eye. He feels that this is why He gets along with nearly everybody
    Smart, Although you could never tell by looking Hugo is very smart, genius level smart, but the boy tends to lay low, and not have to work very hard.
    Trustworthy, Because Hugo is so easy to get along with people tend to talk to him about the things they wouldn't tell their parents, but Hugo is a good person, and doesn't tell another person someone's secrets.

My fists move like this
    Hugo's fighting style is much like his personalty, he aims to stay away from a style; using a skill called jeet kune du, something he learned in his travels if you were to ask him to train you in his ways of fighting he would simply say "Have no way as way, have no limitation as limitation". Hugo intercepting fist is a mantra of sorts, so he is aware of his opponents intentions. When Hugo decides to hit he uses another style per say called Drunken Boxing. He is always swaying, his arms and legs relaxed like a man who had a few too many to drink; even thought it may look as if he is very off balance if someone comes in close Hugo strikes quickly and abnormally, so to an untrained eye Hugo looks as if he has no form at all.
    You know what really grinds my gears?
    LIKESXX
    ✓)Sleep
    ✓)Eating
    ✓)Rain
    ✓)Meditating

DISLIKESXX
    ✗)Work
    ✗)Staying in one place
    ✗)Stroms
    ✗)Lemons

FearsXX
    ☠)Death
    ☠)His powers
    ☠)Cats
    ☠)His Father

You'll know it me if you see this
    )Hugo has a heavily scarred back and chest
    )Hugo has full arm and chest tattoo on his right side
    )Tattoos on palms to help with powers
    Keep this between you and me
    )Hugo has only used his full power once in his life, and has placed blocks at a very young age, and sys that he only uses about 60-73% of his full power.
    )Hugo has a small bear that his sister gave to him as a boy that he has kept close to him at all his life
    )Hugo has a odd fear of cats, so he becomes unable to move when he sees a cat

Wealthy Foe

9,675 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Extra Information
"Sometimes I forget why I do this then I remember the pain I felt with I thought I was lost"

Theme
    TANK!
    Class Taught
    Psychic Manifestation-Hugo Teaches students how to use their powers. For beginners he only gets as far as making your powers awaken, and manifest. On the other side, for the most advanced students he teaches them how to use their skills in combat.
    Voice Sample
    Crispin Freeman
    Extras
    )It is known that Hugo knows more about people than he lets on
    )Although he Is a master of his powers Hugo hates fighting

Hobbies
    )Napping- Hugo enjoys sleeping, he is known for taking naps very often even sleeping during his classes
    ) Cooking-One of the things Hugo got from his mother was her skills behind the stove, so he enjoys cooking for those who will let him
    )Teaching- Although he doesn't give off the idea that he likes to he actually loves helping students, even teaching students one on one.

Powers
    )Ergokinesis-Hugo is able to take physic energy and manifest it into shapes, and weapons, but Hugo prefers to use complex, vocal incantations. Hugo is very good with his powers, but he has to keep them in check, because he is always pulling in energy he has to make sure that his body does not hold too much burning his body from the inside, so he is continually releasing energy in his hands through hex circles on his palms, but if he drains or uses too much Hugo will go into shock.

Wealthy Foe

9,675 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100
User Image
User Image

Powers

Cero blasts
    -Weakest, this is the color that would be seen in a weak shot not bigger than 4 inches

-Normal, this is the color that would be seen the most with Hugo, ranging in shots at palm size to bigger ones the size of a basketball-fast, persist .

-Strongest, this is the color that would Only when Hugo is in real danger, the blast can be as small as the weakest blast, but have the destructive power of a bomb, or larger than Hugo with the same amount of power-powerful, uncontrollable

Cero blades/slashes
    -Weakest, this is the color that would be seen in a weak blade, not thicker than a piece of cardboard -limited to no cutting power. most commonly used for intimidation and training.

-Normal, this is the color that would be seen the most, it his Hugo's midrange for the blades. the blades are as thin saber-very fast, persist cuts.

-Strongest, this is the color that Hugo nearly never uses, the blade is very thick averaging at 3 inches in thickness and take up is entire forearm in length- Slow, strong enough to cut through steel.

Special Cero
    Cero Cruz
    -Cross!, The attack it a simple yet effective counter attack, Hugo Channels the energy underground and erupts it into a cross shape- unpredictable

XXXCero Rebotar
    -Rebound! Using the same energy as his blades Hugo channels the energy into a disk, and throws it, the disk can bounce off walls, but will stick into flesh- Ranged, weak

XXXCero lluvia
    -Rain! Hugo collects energy from around him and uses his sword to shot millions of blasts at an opponent-overwhelming, unpredictable

XXXCero Guión
    -Dash! Hugo collects energy from around not only his foot, but the ground under it, and as he pushes off he makes a small explosion under his foot to send himself in a direction at a blinding rate- quick, non-aggressive

XXXMuerte no Cero
    -Death! This is Hugo's second strongest move, he uses the blade of his sword to collect energy and shoot is in the shape of a skull when it strikes- very powerful, long time to prepare

XXXCero Oscuras
    -Darkness! this is Hugo's most powerful attack, he collects all of his energy and as much as he can from around him and sends a godly large blast at an opponent- drains all energy from body, Hugo must sleep for hours after using, extremely overwhelming

XXXCero no Dios(Non-canon)
    -God! Hugo lets his energy and true power take over, he transforms into a godlike form and shoots what is called a Cero Último or final Cero, Hugo uses energy and his very soul to create a blast that has an unknown result

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces