Birthday: November 4th

Sign: Scorpio

Gemstone: Topaz

Blood Type: AB -

Fav. Food: Tiramisu

Hated Food: Hot Dogs

School: Horizon Institute for Technology and Science

Hobbies:

Aromatherapy - Be it mixing perfume oils, bath salts or anything else aromatherapy, Nerissa is your girl. She has a delicate sense for scents and has studied the art of scent mixing tirelessly. She knows the difference between almond and olive oil or whether to use french vanilla or regular vanilla. Obscure scent or oil? She will have it and if she doesn't yet, she will. At least one whole bookshelf is dedicated to this subject and she has what amounts to a small lab in her apartment.

Belly Dance - Also properly known as Raqs sharqi or "oriental dance." While she may love dance in general Lucrezia has been practicing this art since she was ten. Not only does it burn calories, it strengthens and tones her body while remaining sensual and fun. It also has allowed her to gain extremely precise control of her muscles, particularly through her chest and stomach. Lucrezia will claim quite proudly that she is good at it and it would be hard to disagree at this point. She will happily explain the benefits of belly dance to anyone who cares (and sometimes those who don't.)

Piano - Lucrezia has been in piano lessons since she was five years old. Classically trained, she enjoys the range and variety of music available to her when she plays. By preference, she loves playing both classical and jazz, those she sometimes will play movie themes. She tends to find her time on the piano to be both relaxing and mind clearing while allowing her a release to any emotions or pent up frustrations she might be feeling.

Virtues:

Leadership - Possessing a natural charm, Lucrezia is good at getting people to like and trust her. A good planner, she doesn't rush into things but considers her options and will often consult others whenever she has a chance. When it comes time to give orders, she will take charge with a cool and calm attitude that inspires confidence in those around her. Lucrezia won't hesitate in the face of tough decisions and knows how to rally people to her cause.

Ambitious - Lucrezia is very much the type of person who knows what she wants and goes for it. She is very good at formulating plans to help her reach her goals and isn't daunted by a good challenge. Lucrezia loves the feeling of overcoming obstacles that hold her back and has a drive and desire to succeed that keeps her motivated to do her best.

Elegant Manners - Lucrezia always carries herself with grace and elegance. She is a firm believer in good manners and ladylike behavior. She rarely raises her voice as she finds shouting vulgar and distasteful. It is rare to see her running unless it is for exercise and she immensely dislikes rough or tasteless displays of any kind. She is normally well spoken and polite, even when angry.

Organized - Everything has a place. At least that is Lucrezia's opinion. She keeps her oils in order not only by group, spice, floral, citrus, but also by alphabetical order. Her necklace chains are neatly hung on a jewelry organizer and earrings are kept together with their mate. Lucrezia hates searching for things and to that end maintains her space in a neat and well organized fashion from her make up to her sheet music.

Flaws:

Vain - Really there is no other word for it. Lucrezia is the kind of person who knows she is beautiful and expects you to know it as well. She often goes out of her way to take care of her appearance in all things. Break a nail? Not a chance. Lucrezia would much rather spend her time trying out a new beauty routine than be seen at a wrestling match. She will keep you waiting for hours if her hair isn't right or her makeup needs to be redone. And you had best not say anything about it either. She will take immediate offense to the thought that she wasn't waiting for. And never, ever imply this beauty isn't the most stunning person at any event.

Manipulative - Lucrezia is undeniably cunning at convincing others to do or believe what she says. Rarely will she choose to act directly, preferring to use her words and charm to get her way. Be it a subtle word here or a hint there, Lucrezia is skilled at turning allies on each other or undermining her enemies' support systems. Very often she will use this to further her own goals and standing.

Territorial - What's hers is hers and you had better not forget it. Lucrezia doesn't share easily or often, be it power, clothing or those she takes an interest in. This fact can lead to her behaving rather aggressively at times. And yes, that means don't get in front of her at a sale, don't go after her boyfriend, and don't you even consider borrowing something without express permission. She will take exception to anything she sees as a threat to what she considers "rightfully hers."

Vindictive - Cross her or take something she wants and Lucrezia will never forgive or forget. Really she doesn't even have a concept of a true "second chance" at least, not until she is satisfied the offender has paid enough. She remembers any slight aimed her direction and will avenge it, no matter what. Even if it takes years, she will see the "debt" repaid. So remember that before invoking this Italian beauty's wrath.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Eyes: Bright silvery grey eyes, sensual and always highlighted with subtle, smoky makeup

Hair: Dark violet with chunky lavender streaks, wavy and usually pulled up in a high twist with a section loose in the front. While she normally wears a hair clip, that would be artist's choice. Down her hair would fall to her lower back. Reference picture

Face: Mostly oval shaped with full pouty lips and sensual, delicate features. She always wears lip gloss or lipstick to accent her lips. Her skin is light golden tan.

Senshi: Sailor Pleione, Dark Mirror Senshi of Nightshade

Challenge: "The loveliest flowers hold the deadliest secrets."

Fuku Colour: Premade

Fuku: Premade

Attacks:

Sailor Scout Attack: Pleione Nightshade Call
For this attack, Pleione calls forth the petals of the nightshade plant, releasing them in a disorientating flurry of petals that make it difficult to see her. The petals release a sweet scent and mild toxin that aids in confusion. The effect of the attack lasts about fifteen seconds, allowing Pleione time to escape or change positions. She can use this attack up to three times in a battle.

Super Sailor Scout Attack: Pleione Nightshade Whip
In this attack, Pleione utilizes her dancer's skills by calling forth her nightshade in the form of a slender, seven foot whip. The delicate looking whip is covered in nightshade blossoms that open once wrapped around a target, releasing toxins that can cause mild confusion and minor hallucinatory effects such as wavering vision or blurred/doubled edges. This effect will only last about thirty seconds after the toxins release. The whip itself can do some minor physical damage but is easily cut through with a sharp blade or attack. This attack will work twice for her so long as she rests between attacks.

Eternal Sailor Attack: Pleione Nightshade Illusion
This attack is activated when Sailor Pleione places her hands on the ground summoning forth a field of nightshade around her in a nine foot (roughly three meter) circle. The plants will then bloom, releasing a mix of toxins known for their anticholinergic effects. Those within her field will suffer moderate confusion, minor difficulty concentrating and hallucinations. The hallucinations can make it hard to distinguish between friend and foe particularly when combined with confusion. The effects last between three and five minutes or until the person manages to escape her field. She can cast this twice in a battle but not without considerable rest in between attacks.

Prompt 3
It's there.. taunting you.. just beyond your reach. You've been searching for it for what seems like forever (maybe it has been, or maybe it's only been like five minutes, the mind does plays tricks sometimes). All the sudden there it is, success! What exactly were you looking for? And now that you've found it, what are you going to do with it?

It had seemed like hours since Lucrezia had begun looking for her favorite pair of earrings. And indeed it had been a full hour and a half since the search began. Annoyingly enough, she could swear she had just seen them the night before while she was brushing her hair before going out. "This is unbelievable..." muttered the dark haired beauty as she glanced at the clock. "I'm going to be late to my lunch date." This was ridiculous, she always kept her earring in the same place. Turning back to her birdcage shaped earring holder mounted on the wall, she checked it again. Just for good measure, she even got down on her hands and knees to check behind the dresser. The only thing she accomplished was finding two dust bunnies and wrinkling her skirt. Lavender eyes narrowed in frustration and displeasure. "Dust..."

Standing, she tugged on the hem of he skirt in an attempt to smooth out any wrinkles, real or imagined. Slowly her gaze slipped over her room. She had already shaken out the bed covers, rifled through her drawers and even looked through the trashcan. Twice. One hand rose to run through her lavender streaked, dark purple hair, twirling the free ends as she stood there trying to think where else she might look. Rather desperately she hoped they hadn't fallen down the drain. That would just be disgusting and there was no way she was going to fish them out herself. Shuddering, she glanced up toward the ceiling as though asking a higher power for patience and her eyes landed on a suspicious purple sparkle. Taking a few steps back, she struggled to see the top of her ten foot bookcase. It was almost as tall as her twelve foot ceilings and sure enough, there was at least one of her earrings dangling temptingly on the very top edge.

"How in the... What are they doing up there?" Her voice was incredulous. Her earrings should not be all the way up there...she couldn't even reach up there. Still, there it was, and she thought the other looked to be right beside it. Tapping one foot, she finally walked forward, and in four inch heels, attempted a hopping jump, one hand outstretched. A sigh escaped her as her fingers almost grazed the first earring. Glaring upward with a look that promised retribution, she pulled over the chair from her desk. Still in the heels, she tried again, only to slip before she even got her right foot on the chair fully. Obviously she really didn't want to climb on the roller wheeled chair, it was more likely to send her sliding across the floor. And she was most definitely not the skating type. Looking around, she finally grabbed her straightening iron and tried using it to swipe the earring off the shelf. Again, it almost worked but was just about six inches to short. Pacing in front of the book case she finally had an idea that should work. Going to the bathroom, she brought out her broom. Holding it carefully Lucrezia wielded her clumsy new "weapon" as she tried yet again to reach the top of the shelf. Finally after a couple swipes she had success. One of the earrings had fallen to the floor. However, the other had just been pushed back further so she couldn't see it anymore.

Romantic Businesswoman

8,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Senshi: Sailor Pleione, Dark Mirror Senshi of Nightshade
Challenge: "The loveliest flowers hold the most deadly secrets."

Fuku Colour: Premade

Fuku: Premade

Attacks:

Sailor Scout Attack: Pleione Nightshade Call
For this attack, Pleione calls forth the petals of the nightshade plant, releasing them in a disorientating flurry of petals that make it difficult to see her. The petals release a sweet scent and mild toxin that aids in confusion. The effect of the attack lasts about fifteen seconds, allowing Pleione time to escape or change positions.

Super Sailor Scout Attack: Pleione Nightshade Whip
In this attack, Pleione utilizes her dancer's skills by calling forth her nightshade in the form of a slender, seven foot whip. The delicate looking whip is covered in nightshade blossoms that open once wrapped around a target, releasing toxins that can cause mild confusion and minor hallucinatory effects such as wavering vision or blurred/doubled edges. This effect will only last about thirty seconds after the toxins release. The whip itself can do some minor physical damage but is easily cut through with a sharp blade or attack.

Eternal Sailor Attack: Pleione Nightshade Dream

This attack is activated when Sailor Pleione places her hands on the ground summoning forth a field of nightshade around her in a nine foot (roughly three meter) circle. The plants will then bloom, releasing a mix of toxins known for their anticholinergic effects. Those within her field will suffer moderate confusion, minor difficulty concentrating and hallucinations. The hallucinations can make it hard to distinguish between friend and foe particularly when combined with confusion. The effects last for five minutes or until the person manages to escape her field. She can cast this twice in a battle.

Romantic Businesswoman

8,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
How Many Characters Do You Have? None

Name:

Nickname:

Birthday: January 8

Sign: Capricorn

Gemstone: Garnet

Blood Type:

Fav. Food:

Hated Food:

School: Crystal Academy

Hobbies:

Ice Skating

Choreography

Virtues:

Independent

Hard working

Flaws:

Emotionally Distant

Perfectionist

Driven to win

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Eyes: Colour, shape. No heterochromia (different-coloured eyes), please!

Hair: Colour, style, accessories. Some artists prefer references, others prefer being given style words - you might want to keep this in mind

Face: Shape, features -- tell us if your character has a round or oval or heart-shaped face, freckles or not, big ears or not.

Clothes: Only if you're applying for an adult/DCU student. The artist reserves the right to not draw complicated outfits, and this will generally be your work clothes if you are older. You will most likely be getting a simply drawn outfit/uniform.

Romantic Businesswoman

8,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Devon Nicholas Sterne

The Basics

Hello there, I'm Devon Nicholas Sterne
But I also like to be called Dev or Nick (though he hates being called Nick)
Right now? I'm employed as the farmer
And I'm twenty two years old.
My birthday is on Fall 4th.
And I'm A guy of course!
I'm interested in Both, though I tend to prefer girls

The Extras

Being outdoors
Home cooked meals
Spicy food
Most animals
Whiskey
Gingerbread
Fishing

Dislikes
But I'd prefer that you don't give me these!
Burnt/Failed dishes
Cruelty to animals
Hurricanes/Typhoons
Sweet wines
White chocolate
Clingy people
Being told his twin is dead

Now We'll Get A Bit Personal.

More about me...

Devon was born in a small farming town far from Bluebell. He and his brother are twins, though Devon is the younger of the two. He and his brother were inseparable growing up together though their interests were very different from the beginning. Their father was a former mercenary who had fallen in love with a farmer's daughter and settled down with her when she inherited her family's farm. Devon loved following his parents around the farm from the time he was a small boy, often preferring that playing with other kids. His brother, on the other hand, preferred hearing stories about their father's past and seemed determined to follow that path. Both boys learned to fight from their father and despite Devon's more laid back nature, he was good at it.

When they were old enough, his brother left home and after awhile, the letters stopped arriving. During that same time, Devon had been learning all the tricks of farming and animal husbandry his parents could teach him. Eventually though Devon felt the need to go out on his own, so at nineteen, he decided to both go look for his twin and also find a place to start his own farm. For the next couple years, he traveled, learning from other farmers as well as following any clues to his missing brother. The trail ran out once he reached Bluebell, so this is where he has stayed, building up the run down farm he found there. Meanwhile, he still practices his fighting in his spare time and looks for any new leads to his brother in or around the village.

Devon is generally a fairly laid back and easy going type of person. He enjoys being active and spending time outside. He is a hard worker and has a natural understanding of the land that contributes to his success as a farmer. Devon is very much an animal lover and loves spending his free time fishing and taking hikes. He has a good sense of humor and occasional playfulness that balances his sometimes quietly serious moments.

Devon is extremely protective of his animals and even more so over his friends and family. He is no pacifist, despite what his attitude might suggest and he does enjoy a friendly match every now and then. If you actually manage to rouse his temper, watch out. Perhaps, luckily for others, Devon isn't really the type to hold a grudge for very long. Just as a warning though, Devon can be very stubborn when he puts his mind to something. He is the type who has the potential to be a very loyal and caring should he ever fall in love.

My heart beats for
No one yet

I almost forgot!
Unlike my twin, my hair is a slightly lighter red and has natural blonde tips. My eyes are also a bit more teal than his.
I have two dogs, an Australian Shepard named Fenrir and a Swedish Vallhund named Heimdall.
He also has two Maine Coon kittens The male is named Loki and the female is Freya.
His horse is a Gypsy Vanner that he has named Ragnarok.

Played By:
Hoshi Astarte Tenshino

User Image

Romantic Businesswoman

8,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

With: No one
Mood: Content
Wearing: This Outfit

User Image

Romantic Businesswoman

8,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Lillis Ariana Anderson

The Basics

Hello there, I'm Lillis Ariana Anderson
But I also like to be called Lilli or Ari
Right now? I'm employed as the sweet shop owner
And I'm twenty one years old.
My birthday is on Spring 24th.
And I'm A female of course!
I'm interested in I guess I like both

The Extras

The smell of chocolate
Strawberry dishes
Chocolate truffles
Flowers
Sunrises/Sunsets
Animals
Cute things
Romance novels

Dislikes
Bullies
Really hot weather
Sour/Bitter foods
Avocados
Spiders
Vermin
Fake People
Rude Atitudes

More about me...

Lillis was born into a family well renowned for their skills in chocolates and candies. Her father is a Swiss trained, fifth generation chocolatier and her mother is skilled at both sugar artistry and the making of more unusual confections. Lillis grew up in a warm and loving family environment, surrounded by her family, who worked together to run their own specialty candy and chocolate store. For as long as she can remember, Lillis loved watching her parents work. The sweet, warm smell of chocolate and the smiles her parents' hard work produced were her very favorite things. As soon as she was old enough, her father started explaining and then training her in the art of working with chocolate. Once she was twelve, her uncle always began explaining how the chocolate itself was made, as that was his specialty. Both the making and working of chocolate were two distinct disciplines and Ariana herself preferred the chocolatier art of making confections from chocolate rather than making the chocolate itself.

In the meantime, Lillis was also learning the basics of pulling and blowing sugar although even now she is still far from mastery. Once she turned eighteen, Lillis decided to go out on her own and try starting her own shop. She wanted a chance to build a name and life for herself outside of the shadow of her family's reputation and prove to herself she had the talent. Traveling for a bit, she has worked in various towns before coming overseas to make her home in Bluebell. The small town feel reminds her of her hometown and the quality of the ingredients here are amazingly high. For the last nine months, she has been running her shop "Dolce Delights" in Bluebell and establishing herself in her new home.

Lillis is the kind of person who is inherently a sweet and gentle natured person. She tends to be very caring towards others and enjoys bringing smiles to the faces of the people around her. Lillis has a gentle heart and is very in tune to her emotions, often relying on a sense of empathy to try to understand the people around her. She is always ready to listen and often suppresses her own problems so as not to burden those around her. Lillis could best be described as very girly with a taste for pretty, feminine things. She enjoys old fashioned romance, even if it is not her own personal romance and has often dreamed of finding someone special one day.

This isn't to say that is all she thinks about, Lillis loves her job and it shows in the pride she puts into her work. Normally she is both open minded and creative, willing to try new things and listen to the opinions and ideas of others. If you actually manage to anger her, it is likely to be a flashing anger that will burn out quickly. Should you find yourself on her bad side, she will generally ignore you and treat you to a very cold shoulder until you either apologize or she decides to forgive you.

My heart beats for
No one yet
I almost forgot!
Lillis is actually very accomplished in sewing as it is her favorite hobby. She likes to make or embellish her own clothing and accessories. She also has a habit of making stuffed animals that she will sometimes give to the local children.
She has a male Pomeranian named Marzipan and a male Siamese cat named Chianti.

Played By:
Hoshi Astarte Tenshino

User Image

Romantic Businesswoman

8,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Claire Vanette Solange

The Basics

Hello there, I'm Claire Vanette Solange
But I also like to be called just Claire, please
Right now? I'm employed as the mayor
And I'm twenty two
My birthday is on Summer 12th.
And I'm A female of course!
I'm interested in guys or girls

The Extras

Things that run smoothly
Organization
Competence
Sweet/Tangy/Sour flavor combinations
Key Lime Pie
Red Wine
Elegant things

Dislikes
Incompetence
Having her schedule disrupted
Overly sweet/salty flavors
Rudeness
Tardiness
Vermin
Getting dirty

More about me...

Claire has not had a bad life, however it has not been the most smooth either. Her father is a career naval officer of fairly high rank and her mother is the right hand assistant in a Fortune 500 company. Her childhood was both reasonably privileged and extremely strict. Her mother was not the type to stay home and make meals or take her daughter out on play dates with friends. Her father was a loving man but he held firm expectations of good grades, punctuality and tidiness. Claire therefore learned self discipline early on on her life and did quite well in school, even becoming class president for three years. Socially she was fairly well adapted for the most part if not a bit intimidating to those around her. Claire was very good at keeping her home life private, which was probably a good thing.

When she was twelve her parents' frequent fights finally boiled over. Despite their love for their daughter, accusations of infidelity and lack of time for each other had been tearing the marriage apart for years. Ultimately they were divorced before Claire even turned thirteen. This did have a profound if mostly unnoticed effect on Claire. Despite loving her parents, it was almost a relief when she turned eighteen and no longer had to be shuffled between a too busy mother and very strict (and remarried) father. Due to her high intelligence and discipline, Claire was able to get herself a bachelor's degree in political science within two years. Deciding that she wanted to pursue a political career, she jumped at the chance to become the mayor in Bluebell. The smaller town allowed her to start at a higher position than she would find higher in the political chain and would also allow her to become more confident in her abilities.

Claire is a very organized, meticulous and no nonsense type of person. She likes to be in charge of things and is very hands on in her approach. Claire doesn't let many details slip past her and has a photo/phonographic memory, rarely forgetting things she has read or heard. Incompetence, laziness and tardiness infuriate her, she believes in always giving her absolute best and expects the same from those around her. Often she can seem intimidating or even bossy to others around her. However she always attempts to maintain a ladylike and controlled demeanor.

Claire is straightforward in what she wants and expects and won't hesitate to offer her opinions when she feels it is necessary. She has a rather wickedly dry sense of humor and is fluent in the language of sarcasm. Claire carries herself very elegantly and is well spoken. Privately her parent's divorce has caused her to be highly insecure in the idea of romance. She tends to keep a wall around her heart due to this. However, if someone were to take the time to earn her trust and break down that wall, they would find a girl capable of a great deal of love.

My heart beats for
No one yet
I almost forgot!
Claire has a female cockatiel named Yue
She is an accomplished chess player and is addicted to games like Sudoku and oddly enough, jigsaw puzzles.

Played By:
Hoshi Astarte Tenshino

User Image

Romantic Businesswoman

8,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Romantic Businesswoman

8,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Mayor's Office Hours: 8am-4pm. Closed on Sundays

User Image

Romantic Businesswoman

8,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Elektra Kallisto Whitehall

User Image User Image User Image

DoNotDeleteThisPartA l l A b o u t M o i ~

-- Hi there, nice to meet you, my name is Elektra Kallisto Whitehall!
        -- Although most people tend to call me Lettie or Kalli..
        -- I was born on Summer 24th
        -- That day was way back when, for you see I'm twenty four now!
        -- And in those years I've grown to be about 5' 7"
        -- Oh, you like my chin length wavy bob with several braids in a bright crimson color?
        -- They say I have my father's cinnamon brown eyes!
        -- You seriously couldn't tell I was a female by now!?
        -- For me, it's all about the inner beauty, I like both genders.
        -- You can find me wandering the town and forest as the artist anytime!

DoNotDeleteThisPartI t ' s M y L i f e ~
        -- Bio;;
          Elektra was born twenty four years ago as the eldest of three siblings. Her younger brother is five years her junior and her sister is seven years younger than her. Elektra's parents were a loving but somewhat non-traditional couple from the upper middle class. They believed in freedom of expression and in a healthy lifestyle. Of course by age five, Elektra had proven her freedom of expression apparently included drawing and painting. On everything. Paper, walls, floors, her father's face when he took a nap. The surface didn't matter so long as she could reach it. At first her parents found it rather cute, but as the years passed it became a bit more troublesome. Eventually the eight year old was allowed to go into special after school art classes for kids. While the class was only a basic kid's class Elektra loved it an finally one of the instructors noticed she seemed to have talent. However, at the time, her parents were more interested in her education rater than her art.

Things went along fairly normally throughout the next few years, Elektra soon became known in school as the girl who turned in all her homework and tests with little doodles and sketches on them. She was sometimes teased as "having her head in the clouds" or for not trying to fit in. Elektra though had been taught by her parents that self expression was healthy and after awhile she learned to sort of ignore the more rude students. Honestly she cared more what people said about her drawings then about her. In her sophomore year she joined the art club and found friends who shared the same passion as her. In fact, it was her first boyfriend who gave her the idea of attending an art school rather than a basic college. Although they broke up, the idea had been planted and once she graduated high school, Elektra finally managed to convince her parents to help her attend a well reputed college of the arts. It was here she found herself, she had a true talent for sketching and painting, though her instructors had to admit her sculpting was a bit weak. Still, Elektra was happy and the college improved her already formidable art skills to new levels. The only low point in those years was when she realized that the fellow student she had been falling for had been trying to steal her work as his own.

Once she had graduated college, Elektra decided to leave home fully and travel the world. Her parents weren't thrilled that their daughter wasn't going to purse a stable career but they had always emphasized freedom of choice. Due to that, they let her go but insisted she keep in touch. After traveling for awhile, Elektra began to hear rumors of a village with a unique legend. Once she had traveled to Vermella Sangre and learned more about the legendary clearing of red trees, she knew she would have to paint it. Settling down, she makes her living by painting and sketching the varied scenery and doing portrait commissions. Often she spends her spare time walking through the woods with her sketchbook or people watching in the town square. Her easy going nature has allowed her to adjust to the town rather well though she does miss her siblings quite a bit.

-- Themes;;

-- Crush;;
          I haven't painted that portrait yet.

DoNotDeleteThisPartD o s A n d D o n ' t s ~

-- Loves;;
          → ✔ - Rare/Quality Art Supplies
          → ✔ - Sunrises/Sunsets
          → ✔ - Fruit Parfaits
          → ✔ - The Ocean
          → ✔ - The sound of rain

-- Likes;;
          → ✔ - Tofu Dishes
          → ✔ - Flavored Teas
          → ✔ - Spending Time Outside
          → ✔ - Most animals (not skunks or vermin)
          → ✔ - Flowers
          → ✔ - Yoga
          → ✔ - Unusual/Unique jewelry or trinkets

-- Dislikes;;
          → ✘ - Straight black coffee
          → ✘ - Non-organic Food
          → ✘ - Skunks
          → ✘ - Loud or Sudden Noises
          → ✘ - Being interrupted while she is working

-- Hates;;
          → ✘ - Any dish involving red meat
          → ✘ - Poor Quality Art Supplies
          → ✘ - Narrow-minded people
          → ✘ - Medications (she is allergic to most drugs)

-- Fears;;
          → ✘ - Damaging her hands beyond repair
          → ✘ - Loss of her sight
          → ✘ - Suffering an allergic reaction to medicine

-- Marriage Item ;;
          → ღ - A pocket watch just like this one.

-- Journal Link ;;
          → ღ - That had better be a sketchbook and not my journal.

DoNotDeleteThisPartT h e R e a l M e ~

-- Username;;
          Life imitates art...and my artist is Hoshi Astarte Tenshino.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff