Welcome to Gaia! ::

You like my Layouts?! (;

Oh yes :3 0.68571428571429 68.6% [ 24 ]
Nah, just here for free gold, Don't get your hopes up. 0.31428571428571 31.4% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21 22 >

Anxious Phantom

User Image
                                                          User Image
                                                          「 ☠*₀₁ Location: HQ 「 ☠*₀₂Company: Everyone<Alone 「 ☠*₀₃ Mood: Ready to Roll 「 ☠*₀₄ Outfit:Don't I look Pretty? (; 「 ☠*₀₅ ooc]:blah blah blah #96b8d1

tab tab The blonde haired girl rolled out of bed rubbing her eyes as she listened to her little alarm clock match such a loud obnoxious sound. She glared at it standing up and kicking it off the dresser, forcing the clock to unplug itself finally silencing. "Shut the hell up" she grunted. Not very much a morning person, she sighed rubbing her eyes again. She pouted and looked at her phone on the dresser untouched and charged. She glanced at the time and mentally stabbed herself. It was five in the morning, she had went to bed an hour ago. She made a distressed noise dragging herself to the shower making fake sobbing noises as she did this.She blinked and looked at her roomie/best friend/sister/ Lottie. She made a ungodly noise and grabbed the nearest pillowed chucking in Lottie with full force. She walked over and said sweetly,"Wake-up sweetheart we have a meeting in an hour and if my a** has to get up so does your's" She mused into Lottie's ear walking into the bathroom ignoring all the snarkey annoyed or hateful things Lottie could be retorting. She yawned finally getting into the warm shower her mood started to sweeten. She got out and started to get ready listening to music putting on make-up ect. It was waaaaaaaaay to early to be going through this with only an hour of sleep, but somehow she always seemed to manage. "I need coffee this is terrible..." she muttered under her breath. Once she was semi decent, (To her standards[which is pretty much ready]) she walked into the kitchen the huge kitchen HQ had. Someone had already brewed coffee,"Oh Thank God for morning people. I can't do this s**t.." she muttered grabbing the creme and sugar along with some other things for her acquired taste.

She relaxed taking two cups to her room and sighed, she stretched and finished the little touches and walked into the kitchen again for something to eat, like a bagel with creme cheese. That sounded nice. She smiled softly as she continued to go about her morning. She smiled softly as she took a bite of her delicious bagel. She texted Lottie;
                                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                          After pressing send she sighed humming waiting for her coffee. She listened softly her ears flickering back and forth listening. She yawned and brought the screen down in front of her face, she turned on her main computer getting ready for go time. She stretched, "I really need to go to bed earlier... I feel like a ******** Zombie..." the screen suddenly vanishing from her face, she grumbled under her breath finally taking the bagels out of the toaster and the milk and coffee shortly after. She walked down the hall with the small yet needed breakfast.
                                                          User Image

Irene ran down the hall (in heels by the way) She couldn't believe she was late, again. She huffed finally getting to the room. She huffed catching her breath and fixing herself, opening the door in a swift movement. She was glad to see that she wasn't the only late one. She sat down at her positioned spot and listened to Serge drone on. "Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Bla-rene and break through that should be mentioned?"

Irene stared blankly for a moment then snapped into gear, "Oh! s**t right, I was able to tap into top securities headset. So I'll be able to listen to orders, spots, ect. They also have manual trackers in them as well so it should be fairly easy to track them myself. I'm also on brink to see through their webcams. I should have it by later tonight." She smiled triumphantly. Just as she did a wave of exhaustion came back and she put her forehead on the table again, groaning.
                                                          User Image
                                                          Finally leaving the room she stretched and sighed. She looked around seeing tension and pouted softly and huffed. She stood up looking at Lottie for a brief moment and winked. She followed Lucina. She stealthily made her way into lounge making sure not to be heard. Irene was on the opposite side Lucina was and watched her. Her ears folding back in forth until the folded back and she waited to pounce. Irene waited for the perfect moment for when Lucina wasn't paying as much attention. She crept up behind her and blew in her ear, then laughed. She couldn't wait for her response but she giggled,"Good Morning! I have some new Gizmos if you wanna play with them." She wiggled her eyebrows staring at Lucina with a creepy yet funny face. She smirked skipping down the hall saying good morning to anyone who she passed. The only reason why Irene was sooo hyped up was because of that those two cups of coffee. She appeared in the conference room and saw Pierre or "Pie" she called him. She thought it was a cute name for how serious and dry humored the red head was. Her blue eye seemed to pierce through his soul without him even noticing... or so she thought.Irene watched him for only a brief moment. He was always so busy and it seemed like he was stressed. She felt bad, she walked back into the lounge and smirked getting something for him.

Irene crept up again and peaked over the table and smiled, her ears flickering. "Hey you!" she smiled staring up at him. She noticed that he seemed in a bit over a sour mood, so she waited for a response and in the middle of him talking she grabbed the second in commands face, staring into his fiery red eyes. She held a serious face as she was holding the red heads stare. Then she curled her pinkies to the corners of his mouth and pushed them up curving them into a small smile. As she did this her own mouth curved into a smile as well. She was quiet for a moment then she finally spoke,"Don't be a grumpy gills, Smile Pie." The blonde let go of his face and laughed watching his reaction. "You know I was just thinking about the mission and--" She stopped and the screen appeared in front of her face alerting her of something important. Her face lit up with excitement, then looked at him,"OH on second thought hold that thought... oh wait you didn't have a thought I did--" She picked up the drink that was on the floor and put it on top of his table. She looked around listening for moment then smiled,"Alright I gotta go. I'll talk to you later.. Be happy!" She laughed going through some others that happened to pass..

She finally went to her sanctuary, her tech room. She stretched and looked at her computer getting things ready, she yawned again. She was still tired but the coffee was trying to override it. She stretched glancing at the test lab. She got up going in a searching for the weapons she needed the helpful gadgets. She was in charge of packing everyone's gear. She started to make sure all the essentials were there and ready for their mission. Irene liked to be prepared as much as she could. She didn't have time for error, that just wasn't in her hard drive.

Anxious Phantom

█◞ Lexi-Hime
█◞ Lexi, Lovely
█◞ PST
█◞ Almost Always Available.
█◞ scores
█◞ Alpha Gamma Delta Pledge
█◞Anna Speckheart
█◞ She is going to be the secret druggie with an abusive background, but that doesn't stop her from being the sarcastic, blunt person. Yet, she is responsible as well. She is pretty on top of it when it comes to grades, her parents are paying. She is fun when you get to know her bitchy if not and a little rough around the edges. She looks nice but can sting, she doesn't have a problem with people hating her and could give a rats a** if they like her. She is very independent and knows what she wants and when she wants it.

Anxious Phantom

█◞ Drevis, Lorrie
█◞ DOB: 04/13/93
█◞ Junior
█◞ height - 5'7
█◞ weight - 120
█◞ gender - Female
█◞ hair color - Dark Brown
█◞ eye color - Steel Blue
█◞ Lexi-Hime
█◞ school picture, profile pic

Anxious Phantom

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/something-creative-here-later/t.91153427/

Anxious Phantom

The Majority Vote Roleplay = n =.

Name:
-The Life you Chose
-An Honest mistake.
-The Other World
-A Glitch in Reality <---- I like this one

Inspiration: Hunger Games, SAO an

Genre- Survival, Futuristic, Romance?

Plot:
Okay, so The game came out before, but people who were playing it before had mysteriously disappeared and the only thing they have in common was the game. (i'll name the ******** game later) so the company secretly knew that the game was taking the children, because that was the intention. They were researching on if they could make another word or life so to speak.
So they seized all of the systems (i'll buff it out later) and went under the radar for a while improving it. The people inside the game want out. So it is way future, so nobody really remembers the game. Well it comes back out under a new title but same concept. So now the whole lot of new players come in. But the company still hasn't fixed the glitch, so the characters bodies kind of go on auto pilot. But basically the old players are against the new players for the New players body. Because they all want out of the game.

Betas are the players already in the game
Alphas are the ones with newer gear

Body Steal:
I guess my answer would be, each new player has some sort of necklace charm ect. that links them to their body. If they loose it they are ********. But Im not sure it will be like a charm. I'll have to think of something, but when they die the killer of that player will take whatever links that alpha player to he/she's body. But if that link gets destroyed then The Killer is also stuck in the game forever, unless they get killed by any member.

Classes:
-Leader
-Assassin/Gunner
-Thief
-Healer
-Tank
-Puppet Master biggrin D
idunno OTL

Anxious Phantom

Anxious Phantom

Anxious Phantom

Anhell<Lessa<Dalliah<Irene? post<maybe Sonnosuke > <

Cold, Dark, Silence. It almost kind of felt like Anhell was in Limbo. He wasn't sure what was really going on to be honest. He looked around, it was pitch black yet he could see himself perfectly, as if he was spot lighted. Anhell looked around, was he floating?...there wasn't any pressure on his feet. What was happening. This was obviously a dream, but he looked into the blackness idle. He yawned, he did know that his head hurt tremendously and he felt like he couldn't move his body. It was weird, he didn't feel asleep, but he knew he wasn't conscious. He sighed, he didn't know how long he was there for. He just kept floating around, wondering if this is what dead people felt like in the after life. Just floating... then Anhell started to freak out, was he dead?! He hoped not circling for quiet sometime til there was a light in a far distance.. He blinked, covering his eyes. It was bright as hell. He started to go to it, he really hope he wasn't dying. He walked through the light and he felt something on his forehead, he paused for a moment.. what was that.

Anhell woke up, he felt blind and on top of that he felt like he was drowning. It was hard to hear, coughing he sat up running his fingers through his own hair.. he winced. Pain. Why. He looked around the room looked familiar and he felt a warmth next to him. He blinked looking at the brunette next to him. He sighed and smiled softly, he was relieved knowing she was alright. It was her touching his forehead. He sighed, stretched and looked around the room again only for a second before hearing the muffled speaking coming from her living room. He looked at her,"What's going on?" he felt heavy and light headed still but he managed to ask the question. He rubbed the back of his head, feeling the subtle sharp pain still there. "Ow..." he mumbled rubbing that spot again. He looked over himself, making sure he wasn't hurt in any other places. He yawned again and looked at Kiska smiling softly,"Well, im not injured too bad. Something that a few band aids and gauze won't take care of. Just be glad it wasn't worse.

He looked around the room, all the familiar things that he has seen countless times before. There was something in the room that wasn't there before in his memory. The tall blue haired figure stood in the corner of the room, He blinked remembering Charis and her death. He sighed looking down for a few moments, blinking slowly. Then he finally looked at the man and smiled sheepishly yet weakly,"I'm assuming that since I'm here you brought me..."

Anxious Phantom

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━User Image
SHAKE SHAKE IT UP NEW DANCE
User Image
                              User Image

• BASIC INFORMATION
                                                    NAME: You Can call me Lexi Or Mochi, even Hime(:
                                                    AVAILABILITY: LOL ERRDAY (everyday OTL)
                                                    SAMPLES:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Nichell Summers

YEAR: Third
                                                    CLASS: Trainer
                                                    tab tab tab ❛ Social Devoted Cheerful
                                                    tab tab tab ❛ Dare Devil Blunt Sarcastic

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• SUMMARY
                                                    Maylene is a playful and cheerful individual, she loves to meet others and is hard to crack. Although she is small that has no effect on how big her personality is. Despite how social she is she is great in her school work which is why she is in rank A. She is fast paced and doesn't plan on slowing down.

She is a bit tom boyish getting along better with the guys then girls, she always found her own gender to be a little complicated. Despite that, she still tries. She isn't one for Drama and would rather have a good time with everyone then listening to people whine about their soap opera life.
                                                    She has a mouth and doesn't mind cussing, but she knows when to stop. She loves bonding with pokemon and a trainer is just that. She thought about being a coordinator but because she got along great with pokemon and her love for most beautiful pokemon. But she had a moment of clarity that all of them were beautiful but in there own little ways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff