• Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Rosaline Kinomi Cruz
"The one that illuminates the sky...
XXXXXXX Vongola XI Sun

"I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone...

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext "talktalktalktalktalktalktalktalktalk" texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
'ThinkThinkThinkThinkThinkThink' texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

...My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone"

Stinkerz_11's Princess

Space Lover

12,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
"Memories, sharp as daggers
Pierce into the flesh of today
Suicide of love took away all that matters
And buried the remains in an unmarked grave in your heart...

Gokudera Hayato
XXXX Black Gatomon

Crest of Storm
User Image

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext "GOKUtalktalktalktalktalktalktalktalktalk" texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext "BLACKGATOMONtalktalktalktalktalktalktalktalktalk" texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
'GOKUThinkThinkThinkThinkThinkThink' texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext 'BLACKGATOMONThinkThinkThinkThinkThinkThink'texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

"Se li uomini sapessino le cagioni della paura mia,
Capir potrebbero il mio dolor"

...With the venomous kiss you gave me
I'm killing loneliness

(Killing loneliness)XXXX
With the warmth of your arms you saved me,
Oh, I'm killing loneliness with you
I'm killing loneliness that turned my heart into a tomb
I'm killing loneliness"
XXXX

Stinkerz_11's Princess

Space Lover

12,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Fairy Blue
The proof of living that you gave me...

User Image
Gian Rossi
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXG.
XXXXXXXXD'Arcmon

...Is the “ trust” known as our bond
You’re not alone...

X
X

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext "Gtalktalktalktalktalktalktalktalktalk" texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext "DARCMONtalktalktalktalktalktalktalktalktalk" texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
'GThinkThinkThinkThinkThinkThink' texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext 'DARCMOThinkThinkThinkThinkThinkThink'texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

When You’re Lost Here
I am… “Forever” With Your Soul...

Crest Of eliability

User Image
...We can make it through, if you believe in me"

Stinkerz_11's Princess

Space Lover

12,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Gokudera Hayato
"Juudaime!~"

User Image

██ ████xA l l A b o u t M e !x x x x x x x x x x
                          x x x x x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-- » Nicknames :: Smokin’ Bomb Hayato, Gokkun,Gokudera-Kun, Haya-Chan
          -- » Age :: Fifteen
          -- » Birthday :: September Ninth
          -- » Gender :: Male
          -- » Hair Color :: Sliver
          -- » Eye Color :: Green
          -- » Height :: Five feet Six inches
          -- » Sexuality :: Gay, but won’t admit it (going back to trust issues and the Catholic Italian society)
          -- » Family :: Father, Mother [deceased],Half Sister Bianchi, Step-Mother, Ancestor G.

██ ████xL i k e A n O p e n B o o k x x x x x x x x x x

Hayato, a hot headed rebellious teen, was born in Italy into a rich family. From a young age it was clear that the boy was very intelligent and had a great talent in music, especially with the Piano. His Piano teacher was a beautiful lady with a soft, kind smile. One day, just before his third birthday the piano teacher died in a car accident. At the age of eight Hayato found out the she was, in fact, his real mother. Assuming that his father killed her to shut her up, Hayato ran away from home, living on the streets of Italy for six years. During those years, Hayato tried joining groups and gangs, only to be kicked away, being told over and over again that they didn’t need a piano-playing half-bred . As a result of this, Hayato developed trust issues, not allowing anyone close to him, assuming that letting people close and opening up to them will lead them to hurt you, that they will stab you in the back the moment that will gain them something.
          Ever since he was a child, Hayato was interested in the occult and supernatural things. It was only natural that when he encountered a talking black cat calling itself Black Gatomon, saying it was a ‘digimon’, he was immediately drawn to her. He later met Tsuna and the other Digidestineds.During their first battle in the digital world, Hayato nearly got killed in a fight where Black Gatomon was too far away to reach him in time. Hayato was saved by Tsuna, even after the Italian teen treated him badly. Ever since then,Hayato followed Tsuna, showing him the Hayato from years ago, the Hayato that still believed in love and trust.

██ ████xT h e C h o s e n O n e ! x x x x x x x x x x

-- » Tamer Alliance :: developed
          -- » Crest :: The Storm
          -- » Digivice :: Red and Black
          -- » Digimon Partner :: Black Gatomon
          -- » Other :: At first glance, it seems like Hayato and Black Gatomon don’t get along, with Hayato being short tempered and Black Gatomon being rather vain, but in reality they are very close and will stop at nothing to protect each other.

██ ████xD - D - D i g i m o n ! x x x x x x x x x x

██ ████xA l l T h e s e L i t t l e T h i n g s x x x x x x x x x x

-- » Hayato picked up smoking while on the street. He can still play the piano, but doesn’t since it reminds him of his mother.
          -- » Colors Used :: #9C0000 #4D235D

██ ████x GokuderaHayako59
x x x x x x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Stinkerz_11's Princess

Space Lover

12,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Gian Rossi G.
"Giotto…"

User Image

██ ████xA l l A b o u t M e !x x x x x x x x x x

-- » Nicknames :: G. (is used as his name, he never uses his real name), Archery
          -- » Age :: Unknown
          -- » Birthday :: June Fourteenth
          -- » Gender :: Male
          -- » Hair Color :: Red
          -- » Eye Color :: Redish-Brown
          -- » Height :: Five feet Eleven inches
          -- » Sexuality ::Bisexual
          -- » Family :: Descendant Gokudera Hayato, Descendant Gokudera’s mother

██ ████xL i k e A n O p e n B o o k x x x x x x x x x x

Gian is an only child and was born into a rich Italian family. Since they were always busy, G. was used to spending time alone, even if he didn’t enjoy it. Being a child prodigy with a higher intelligence level then most kids his age, his parent made sure he got the best education in order for him to ‘grow up to be an intelligent young man’, or in other words, to be the envy of the upper class of Italy.
          On one of the rare occasions they were at home, G.’s parents hosted a party, using that as an excuse to brag about their son. The five years old red head, of course, was not happy about it and decided to hide one day, only to bump into another kid his age. While hiding from his parents, he got to know the boy who will soon become his best friend, Giotto.
          G. first encounter with the digimon world was at the age of seven when he was staying over at Giotto’s home, and together they watched two digimons fight.
          The day Giotto started the Vongola Alliance with him and their friends, the red-head got his tattoo, the fire that burned in their hearts, the fire of passion and will to protect those around them (that, and to be able to see the look on his parents’ faces when they saw it).
          Along with Giotto, G. grew up as well after the death of Cozart. Seeing one of his closest friends die in front of his eyes and watching another brake down hit him like hit him like a ton of bricks, forcing him to see that the childish, act-before-thinking attitude could end up harming someone close to them. But although he is calmer then he used to be as a child, he’s still hot-headed and short-fused. He tends to argue a lot, but he can also be calm and serious when needed. That, of course, doesn’t stop him from going back from time to time to those carefree, childish days with Giotto when they used to prank the adults and cause trouble just out of fun.

██ ████xT h e C h o s e n O n e ! x x x x x x x x x x

-- » Tamer Alliance :: Vongola Alliance
          -- » Crest :: Reliability
          -- » Digivice :: Red and White
          -- » Digimon Partner :: D’Arcmon
          -- » Other :: Even if he was the one who raised her from an egg, and even if he is an adult, D’Arcmon tends to mother him.

██ ████xD - D - D i g i m o n ! x x x x x x x x x x

██ ████xA l l T h e s e L i t t l e T h i n g s x x x x x x x x x x

-- » Almost no one (besides Giotto,D’Arcmon and Ugetsu) know where G.’s Tatto ends.
          -- » Colors Used :: #E83232 #A41C33

██ ████x GokuderaHayako59
x x x x x x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Stinkerz_11's Princess

Space Lover

12,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image
Alice Belmonte

❧Through the Looking ℊlass

Remember the Name...
My name is Alice...Alice Belmonte~

They Call Me...
Hehe~ Some call me Ali, I prefer to call myself ‘The Third Alice’, although when undercover I like to use the name Alice Liddell (She was, after all, the “first Alice”)

Looking in the Mirror I See...
Hmm? isn't it clear? I'm a girl

The Winters that Passed...
I'm 14... but being young has nothing to do with my skills...I assure you

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far...
....My parents are dead

Somewhere I Belong...
The Furreto Family of course~

From the Sky...
I use the flames of mist

Looking Back...
Alice was born into an upper-class family, far away from any trouble. On the surface, it seemed like Alice’s life was perfect, loving parents, anything she ever wanted and needed and more, a good student and a friendly, yet somewhat childish personality that seemed to attract the people around her. But the truth was far from that. Unknowingly to her, the family business was slowly dying. Her parents were losing more and more money, and soon got into debuts with the local mafia family, all in order to keep their daughter happy.
That, however, did not last long. One evening, at the age of nine, Alice was about to go to sleep, reading once again about the adventures of Alice in Wonderland, when a loud noise came from downstairs. Being the curious child she was, Alice went to investigate. The sight she faced was far from what she expected. The family her parents owed money to got tired of waiting, and decided to punish them. Alice watched silently as the men slowly tortured and killed her parents, leaving only once they were both dead and the house was robbed of anything valuable. The young child was found two days later, wondering around the house with a blank stare.
Alice slowly descended into insanity, finding about the powers she had, the flames of mist and illusions, using those powers to join the Furreto family and take revenge on the family that killed her parents.

My True Reflection...
By the age of eleven, there was little left from the innocent girl Alice used to be. Although she is still somewhat innocent (at times it’s real and at times an act) and curious, Alice turned into a vain, blood-hungry killer. She lacks the ability and will to understand other people’s pain, taking joy in her ‘work’ and in the begging voices that plead as she takes them into her insanity. Most of the time, Alice is calm and collected, but once the right buttons are pushed, her mask of sanity slips and she turns into a raging killing-machine that is hard to control.

Stinkerz_11's Princess

Space Lover

12,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Alice Belmonte

Ͻards on the Table❦

These are a Few of My Favorite Things...
♛The story of Alice in Wonderland
♛Pretty things
♛Blood
♛Messing with people's heads
♛Sweets

Never Again...
♛Remembering what happened to her parents
♛Talking about her parents
♛Other mafia families
♛Being made fun of
♛Losing
♛Dirt

The Nostalgic Melody...
Alice Human Sacrifice-Vocaloid

The Fear Inside...
♛Dying
♛Losing everyone and everything
♛Losing to 'The Queen of Hearts'

To Those Who Know Me...
The 'Queen of Hearts', one of the beings trapped inside Alice's mirror, is actually Alice herself, the 'sane' Alice. The 'Queen of Hearts' is Alice's least favorite 'soul' although it is also the strongest. Alice refuses to use her unless there is no other option, mainly because every time she uses the 'Queen of Hearts', she tends to lose full control of her body, the old, sane Alice tries to take over, resulting in an inner battle between the two Alices.

The Puppet Master...
GokuderaHatako59

Stinkerz_11's Princess

Space Lover

12,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Alice Belmonte

❧Off With Their ℌeads

Look at What I Can Do..
Alice, being a user of the mist flame, is an illusionist.Her illusions are usually inspired by her insanity that revolves around the story of Alice in Wonderland.

Shaprer Blades to Kill You Better...
Although she usually tends to make people take their own life by driving them insane, Alice uses a scythe when she has to.

Secrets in a Box...
Alice's box weapon is a small, round mirror, in which she carries souls of her favorite 'toys', a collection of victims she enjoyed killing, trapping them inside the mirror and assigning each a role in her 'Wonderland'

My Precious, My Pet...
Alice's animal box weapon is a large (the size of small human) white rabbit, dressed in an black vest and carrying a sliver pocket watch. The White Rabbit ('White' for short) is not much of a fighter, but he helps focusing Alice's powers.

Inside Wonderland...
{Will be added soon}

Stinkerz_11's Princess

Space Lover

12,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
        User Image x User Image x User Image

Gokudera Fubuki ‖ 11th || future Storm Guardian ‖ 16 ‖ short-tempered, loyal, rather shy ‖ #8B0000 , #7C7878 , #C65A5A ‖ GokuderaHayako59 ‖ reserved 4.3

Stinkerz_11's Princess

Space Lover

12,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
      ____ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

Fubuki | Gokudera __
                          ____________ 11th Generation Storm Guardian
                          __ GokuderaHayako59

G e txxT o xxҜ ɳ ѻ ω xxM e

-- » Nicknames :: /mumble/ Fuu-Chan…b…but You can’t call me that!/blush/
                -- » Age :: 16
                -- » Gender :: I’M A GUY DAMMIT! /blush/
                -- » Hair Color :: White…sliver, whatever you want to call it
                -- » Eye Color ::blueish-purple…
                -- » Sexuality :: W…what is it to you?! (Probably Bisexual, even if I have a tendency towards gay…but I’m open)
                -- » Generation :: 11th of course!
                -- » Position :: Storm Guardian and I AM going to be Juuichidaime’s right-hand man! Just like dad!
                -- » Family :: Vongola
                -- » Favorite Colors :: #8B0000 , #7C7878 , #C65A5A

M y xxŦ я ʊ з xxS e l f

[ Fubuki, much like his father, is short tempered and get angry quickly. Although he’d never admit it, he’s shy and thus dislikes talking in front of audience. He’s smart and enjoys learning, mostly from his father, preferring to study every aspect of a problem in an intellectual way before he solves it. Fubuki is very loyal to those he cares about, and even if he doesn’t show it, he’d do anything to save them. He is similar to Hayato in many ways as he was the one who taught him everything he knows, including his geeky-fanboish ways towards his boss and his love for UMAs.
                Fubuki can be very childish, mainly when he’s angry, insisting to keep fighting until he feels he made his point clear. He’s very loud and aggressive, though when needed he tries to stay calm. Although he prefers thinking before acting, his short temper usually gets the best of him, resulting in bad situations at time.
                Much like his father, he’s overprotective over his boss, and tends to attack anyone who bothers her in order to protect her,a thing that caused an inconvenience more then once. ]

T h e xxH i d d e n xx ア ą ʂ Ϯ

[ Ever since he was young, Fubuki spent most of his time with his father, admiring him and learning everything he could from him. At the age of four, Fubuki started playing the piano, brining the older Gokudera back into that world of music. At the same time he began training to become stronger, in order to inherit his father’s position and protect the family.
                As he grew, the will to claim the position of Storm Guardian became more then just a way to be like his father, it became a way to protect those he cared about, to support Sora and be there for her, as a right-hand man and a friend.
                When his father was on missions and his mother was busy, Fubuki kept training, this time with ‘Uncle Shamal’. At a younger age, Fubuki admired him, but as he grew older, Fubuki’s fascination turned into slight annoyance at the man’s actions, mainly at him leaving Fubuki in more the one occasion alone in order to flirt with a random female, causing their training session to be over. Shamal’s ‘babysitting’ soon came to an end when Bianchi found out about him leaving Fubuki alone, tanking over the role of ‘babysitter’. That, of course, didn’t end well. Unlike his father, Fubuki doesn’t get sick from looking at Bianchi, but the mere thought of her food makes him lose his appetite.
                When not with his father or ‘babysitters’ (although he refuses to use that term), he spends his time with his mother, Haru, helping her around.
                At the attack, Fubuki felt powerless, watching as all those years of training were not enough. Although he wanted to stay behind and fight, Fubuki understood the importance of going to the past, promising his father and Tsuna that he’d protect ‘Juuichidaime’ with his life and that they’ll come back and help. ]

ア ѻ ω з я xxT o xxP r o t e c t

[ Much like Hayato, Fubuki is a long-range fighter. At the beginning of his training he used dynamites so he has some knowledge in that area, although he usually uses his box weapons.
                Fubuki uses his father’s Sistema CAI, and is currently working on decoupling Sistema CAI Ver. XI, but he still has a long way before he can call it a success- It’s still unstable, and requeris much more work.
                On top of the storm flame, Fubuki can use rain, cloud, lighting and sun flame- he wants to master all flames in order to become stronger and protect the family and even if it’s probably impossible, Fubuki keeps trying, being stubborn and caliming he’d keep trying until the day he dies, just so he can protect everyone like a Right-Hand man should.
                Fubuki’s weapons of choice are bows (crossbows as well) and guns ]

Θ Ϯ ɧ з яxx S t o r i e sxx T oxx T e l l

[ Fubuki loves music, and is very talented with it. He plays the piano and, although he denies it with every fiber of his being, he has a good singing voice.
                He is a clear cat lover, and enjoies playing with Uri (and other cats), sinking into his own little world when he does.
                Fubuki is a bookworm. It’s nearly impossible to get his attention while he’s reading.
                He can speak Italian, English and Japanese, and is trying to learn ever language of every country where the Vongola has allies in so he could translate to the boss and show respect to the allies.
                Haru is the one that makes his battle costumes, and even if he'd never admit it to anyone (other than her...maybe) he's grateful ]

Role Play Sample

[ The pale figure set quietly in his room, gaze fixed on the book that rested on his lap. He didn’t hear the knock on the door, nor the sound of it opening, followed by footsteps.
                ”We really should do something about you kid” a voice said,
                ”GHA!” Fubuki jumped from his bed, book flying in the air as the teen reached for his weapons, a red flame lighting up one of the rings on his hand. His eyes shifted to the owner of the voice quickly, ready for an attack ”Dad!” he called out, the flame dying as he held both hands in fists, glaring at the older male ”Don’t do that!” he called out, blushing slightly at his mistake. He knew he was right, blocking the world around him was bad, even if the book was interesting,
                ”Come on, dinner’s ready” the older Gokudera said before turning to exit the room.
                Fubuki nodded and picked up the poor book, looking at it for a moment. He could bring it with him… he could read while he ate (at least that’s what he told himself) , after all, he reached such a critical part! The hero was in the middle of a fight an- He shook his headm placing the book on the bed and running after his father. Reading while eating was rude and disrespectful… A right-hand man could never do such a thing, even more so in front of his boss. ]

Ⓢⓣⓡⓔⓝⓖⓣⓗⓢ & Ⓦⓔⓐⓚⓝⓔⓢⓢⓔⓢ

-- » I’m good with music I guess…I play the piano…/mumble/ a…and sing/blush/
                      -- » My aim is pretty good... so I guess long to middle-range combat too…
                      -- » Che! J…just so you know I’m very smart! A lot smarter then you idiots!
                      -- » I’m loyal to the famiglia! I’ll do anything for them!
                      -- » M...mom taught me how to sew...b...but I don't do it! /blush/

-- » N…not so good at short-range combat…
                      -- » W…WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHORT TEMPER?!
                      -- » W…WHO A…ARE YOU C…CALLING SHY b*****d!? /blush/

Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ, Ⓗⓐⓣⓔ, & Ⓕⓔⓐⓡ

-- » Music
                      -- » Cats
                      -- » Horror movies
                      -- » UMAs
                      -- » His family, both blood-related and the Vongola

-- » Idiots
                      -- » Talking in front of big crowds
                      -- » Being teased

-- » Failing his father and the family
                      -- » Aunt Bianchi’s cooking /shudder/
                      -- »Losing everyone he cares about
                      -- »Public speaking

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

User Image __ User Image __ User Image

Stinkerz_11's Princess

Space Lover

12,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
"su, su, susu, susu susu
susu susu, su... su... su... su
su, su, susu, susu, su... su
Suki, Daisuki!!!!"

XXX
XXXXX xx
Gokudera Fubuki
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 11th Generation Storm Guardian

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext "talktalktalktalktalk" texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttextexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext t texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext 'ThinkThinkThinkThinkThinkThink' texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

"I’m always grateful for kindness
So I want to become sxtxrxoxnxg
In order to move on
I welcome friend and foe alike"

User Image
Il tifone che spira impetuoso.
Il ruolo di questo Guardiano è il fulcro dell'offensiva,

La tempesta implacabile.
User Image

Stinkerz_11's Princess

Space Lover

12,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Over the crumbling scenery, what do I know? What do I hear? I can't see anymore
X
x
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I'll simply keep silently choosing the single fleeting future in front of my eyes...
User Image
Cain | Acerbi

Furreto Storm XXXXXXXXXXXXX

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext "talktalktalktalktalk" texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttextexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext t texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext 'ThinkThinkThinkThinkThinkThink' texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

T χ i Ͻ

...At the end of crumbled emotions, what do I see? What exists? I still don't knowXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
X
x

All fleeting futures simply kept spreading silently in front of my eyes"

Stinkerz_11's Princess

Space Lover

12,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
        User Image x User Image x User Image

Asari Ugetsu ‖ First Generation || Rain Guardian ‖ 30 ‖ Friendly, Clam, Loyal ‖ #349ABC , #6771BD , #3D34BC, ‖ GokuderaHayako59‖ reserved 5/3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff