Time Zone/Availability: est, pretty much daily
                        Samples: boop
                        Skype Name: you got ittt

About Your Character
                        Full Name: aurora luthanius
                        Race: sorceress
                        Birthday: summer one
                        Requested Role: nurse
                        Residency: here (all available places to live can be found in the mt)
                        Time in Genesis: here
                        Power(s): healing and age negation
                        Face Claim: yuzuriha inori

General Ideas
                        Information: Aurora was the only member of the royal family who was able to successfully escape that fateful day when the kingdom fell down. The wandering princess was discovered by a traveling family who quickly took the orphan into their arms, unaware of her true identity. As they went from town to town, she heard the news of her family and the fact that even herself was presumed dead, her body among the countless unrecognizable remains of children. In secret, she asked the townsfolk about a tall blonde knight with cyan eyes, not just her favorite bodyguard, but person. No one seemed to know who she was talking about and flippantly told her that he most likely perished as well.

Grief consumed her, though the family who took her in kept her busy. They settled down in a faraway town, where no one heard of the Luthanius family, and the princess found herself, well, a nobody. She was a normal girl doing chores and when her 'parents' discovered her healing powers, the home was turned into a clinic. At first, the young Aurora didn't mind, she loved helping people and taking their pain away, but as she got older it became more and more apparent she was being used. Healing took away her own strength and even bedridden, she was dragged out in order to bring even more money. Finally having enough, in her mid teens she ran away.

Aurora restlessly went from town to town, making a living by healing and helping people. By the time she was twenty, she had enough for not just for a home but a private tutor. Living there, she helped out at the local clinic and was finally able to continue her education that had been paused for all these years. She was quite happy, though once the tutor started trying to swoon her, things quickly became sour. After firing him and rejecting the young man, it was as if she had become a local "challenge" in the small village and soon she was being bombarded with male attention she didn't want. The sweet Aurora was too independent and confident to be pressured or swayed--she had been used for years and never wanted it to happen again. She suddenly gained a reputation as a heartless prude, the turned down "men" going so far as to negatively affect her business. Fed up with town and with no reason to stay, she sold her house and continued traveling once more, silently wondering if she'd ever settle down again.

On her twenty-fifth birthday, she age negated herself--a power she knew she had ever since she was a princess in the castle, but adamantly kept a secret. After the sacred ritual, she no longer aged but dealt with a "curse" as a consequence. In her case, she was forced to drink blood every full moon to maintain her immortality. That was an easy enough fix for the traveling healer, who would stock up on extra blood as well as bandages from clinics when she had to replenish her supplies in a passing town. It was around that time, that she heard of place called Genesis, whose clinic had no nurse. She set off to the place, hearing more and more strange rumors about it as she got closer--all surrounding how it was cursed in regards to love, causing the citizens to constantly struggle with relationships. Aurora's mind wasn't changed by them, if anything she became more determined in getting there--if she could not only help heal physical ailments, but also help soothe broken hearts, it would be beyond fulfilling. As for her own heart, if the curse was true, she doubted that she'd have to deal with the problem she had at her last home, that providing a sense of relief. Like anyone else, yes, her heart did ache for companionship and love, but those feelings and dreams were tied to not a hypothetical prince, but a real knight who was torn from her long ago.

Masterful Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
               ███ 「 *WHO GOES THERE

USERNAME ⋮ info here
                    AVAILABILITY ⋮ info here
                    SAMPLESlink here
                    EXTRA ⋮ optional - time zone, questions, answer to above question, pudding!

███ 「 *IDENTIFY YOURSELF

ROLE ⋮ hero? villain? neutral?
                      ALIAS ⋮ hero/villain identity, or neutral codename
                      NAME ⋮ real name here
                      GENDER ⋮ info here
                      AGE ⋮ info here
                      POKEMON ⋮ pokemon species; take note of the shiny and mega rules plz
                      FACECLAIMfc name
                      PERSONALITY
                         postrait : postrait : postrait | negtrait : negtrait : negtrait
                      ENDGAME
                      short blurb goes here; why are you a hero/villain/neutral? what drives you? what do you want to achieve? do you have a secret agenda?

Masterful Lover

User Image

User ImageUser Image

About You
                        Username: dementedly
                        Nicknames: demeee
                        Time Zone/Availability: est, pretty much daily
                        Samples: here
                        Skype Name: you got it!

About Your Character
                        Full Name: donovan zev lovell
                        Race: werewolf
                        Birthday: season & day
                        Requested Role: owner of
                        Residency: here (all available places to live can be found in the mt)
                        Time in Genesis: here
                        Power(s): shape-shifting and semi-immortality
                        Face Claim: aomine daiki

General Ideas
                        Information: put anything you'd like here, any ideas you have about this character. You can put personality traits, little
                        snippets of the backstory, whatever you'd like. As long as it gives me a basic idea. Side note, this section isn't an option,
                        I need something here to let me know your character will be a good addition to this roleplay.

Masterful Lover

User Image
                  User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                     ▬ ˟  ♔      ♚♚   ♚ ❜ ▀▀▀ app`lying
                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                          I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT IN THIS CODE SO I'M GOING TO BE WRITING SOME    PRETTY STRANGE THINGS JUST TO SEE HOW THIS WILL GO AND  SOME OF THE WORDS OR    PHRASES MAY NOT EVEN MAKE SENSE HAHA   SHOULD I CONTINUE I'VE ACTUALLY BEEN ON ROLEPLAY WITHDRAWAL    THIS CAN SERVE AS MY TINY JOURNAL FOR THE TIME BEING

• USERNAME: DEMENTEDLY
                        NAME: DEME
                        PRONOUNS: SHE/HER
                        TIMEZONE: EST
                        AVAILABILITY: PRETTY MUCH DAILY
                        COMMUNICATION: SKYPE > OOC > PM
                        SAMPLES: SAMPLES
                        SPECIAL NOTES: 
                        I work Mon - Fri with an hour commute and get online once I get home! I still post during the week (a lot of down time at my job so I can usually write them there). I have a degree in psychology and I love plotting as much as I love anime~

▬ ˟  ▀▀   more on❜ the cha`racters  
                        / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

G E T T O K N O W M E , J U D G E M E L I G H T L Y , I ' M N O T A C T U A L L Y T H A T F R E E , O N T H E C O U N T O F T H R E E

• PRINCE: FIFTH
                        CHARACTER NAME: CYRANO PERIA
                        KINGDOM: PERIA
                        FACECLAIM: SAITOU HAJIME

PERSONALITY TRAITS: ALOOF, RELENTLESS, VIGILENT
                        PROMPT: POST TRAINING CONFESSION
                        For what had to have been the tenth time that day, Cyrano's body was thrown back with so much force he hit the stone wall behind him, making him jolt forward for a second, before his form slumped back. His long, dark bangs hung over his piercing sapphire eyes, but even without sight, he could clearly make out the scene around him. For whatever annoying reason, Cy once again found himself with an audience during his training session--while he couldn't care less what others thought, even with his slow progress, the presence of the gaggle of women was more than distracting. Even with the wind knocked out of him, the warrior couldn't focus on catching his breath. No, the gasps, the stares, and the murmuring around him was much like having hundreds of bugs in the room, taking turns buzzing in his ears. Pests.

The girls who came to watch him day in and day out didn't care about him...how could they when they didn't know anything about him? None of them even seized the opportunity to. Like frightened little creatures, they'd scurry away whenever he got near them, faces red and hands covering their giggling mouths. How any man basks in this kind of attention is beyond me, he thought with a withering sigh, slowly rising to his feet. His trainer, Heron, quickly closed the distance between them by the time Cyrano finally stood up at his full height. "Look, that last one seemed pretty rough, how about we pick up again tomor--"

Immediately he was cut off by a shake of the head, Cy gripping each of the swords he held in his hands. "I'm not ready to give up yet," He told him stiffly, his knuckles beginning to turn white. "I'd appreciate it if you'd show the same resolve towards me." After the icy words left his mouth, his jaw clenched, only relaxing when Heron's gaze softened and he gripped his shoulder. "See, I told you that was a rough one, it seemed to rattle your brain a bit!" He chuckled, before he took on a more serious tone. "You know as well as I no one is giving up here--especially me on you. I'm just suggesting some rest and taking some time to clear your head~" Gripping his shoulder tighter, the older man leaned in, stealing a glance of the group of women watching them with wide eyes. "You're getting frustrated and it's making them more vocal...annoying little cycle, isn't it? How about we find somewhere more private tomorrow?"

After a pause, Cyrano finally nodded, knowing his teacher was right. It was one thing to be determined, but another to be bull-headed. Cy had enough self-awareness to know that he was currently strained and not in a state to make any progress. After bidding Heron farewell, he took his leave, making a point to not look at his female audience as he exited, though as soon as he thought he escaped, a voice from behind him stopped Cyrano in his tracks.

"Um...Your Highness!" Running a hand through his hair as he attempted to hold back his eye roll, he turned on his heel, facing a petite young woman, the make up on her face failing to hide the redness on her cheeks. She fidgeted nervously and he arched a brow. "Yes? You may speak," He told her. That is, if you're capable of so. It was as if he had just bestowed a thousand gifts on her--the corners of her mouth stretched up into a gracious smile that was nearly blinding. "Oh, thank you! I just..." She came closer to him, bashfully looking at the floor. He wanted for a second. Then another. After a full minute of silence had gone by, Cyrano was convinced she had forgotten how to use her vocal chords and had no intention of helping her regain the ability.

Opening his mouth, he intended to inform her he was taking his leave, but the words died in his throat as the gods seemingly blessed her with speech and to celebrate, she wanted the world to hear her voice. "I'm in love with you!" The words were so loud they echoed down the hallway, making the girl cover her face in embarrassment as Cyrano looked at her with slightly wide-eyes. Slowly, his blue orbs narrowed, one of his long fingers scratching his cheek, as he looked off into the distance uncomfortably. Can't I just get a servant to handle this?

"Look...while I appreciate your..." The words started to fall out of his mouth hesitantly as she uncovered his face and looked up at him like a kitten. "...passion?" Her entire face lit up again, making his brows furrow. What am I even trying to do? Cy didn't ask for a confession nor any type of affection from...whoever the hell she was. The girl was a nuisance, ignorant, and selfish--she not only bothered him, but probably wasn't aware of that, and obviously didn't care about making him feel uncomfortable. "No." He said simply, earning a confused look from her.

"...no?" Good, she paid attention. He sighed, his face void of any emotion, except for maybe exhaustion. "No. I do not return your affections nor will I ever." Cy paused, then glared at the group of women who were failing at eavesdropping in secret. "The same can be said of your friends." Gaze returning to the girl before him who was starting to fall apart, he felt a bit lost. Can I leave? He wanted to, but that seemed like the wrong choice, at least not until he offered her...something. Comforting not his strong suit in the least, he struggled to find the words to say to make the rejection not as harsh. "You were watching me today carefully, right?" Through her sniffles she nodded. "I fell. A lot. But I always got back up, despite the pain." His words came to a halt and he wavered. Where was I going with this? His eyes met the tearful ones below him and his lifted his shoulders, dropping them in a slight shrug. "I'm going to try again tomorrow. A new day. You...you'll find your new day...in someone else."

Despite the awkward finish, his words proved to have provided her some strength and comfort and she nodded again, wiping her eyes dry and murmuring a quiet thank you before running back to her posse. With considerably even less energy than before, Cyrano resumed his walk back to his room, a string of curses leaving his mouth in a growl. Heron was right--my brain really was rattled. He slapped a hand on his face as a rare blush rose on his high cheek bones, in disbelief of his own words. You'll find your new day in someone else? Gods smite me down.

Masterful Lover

Masterful Lover

User Image

User Image
                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                      xxLUCERO NOVAK QUIET
                                      xxx GEM ‖ TWENTY-SEVEN ‖ 6'6" ‖ 224LBS ‖ PANSEXUAL ‖
                                      xxx ‖「 observant 」 ‖ 「 reliable 」 ‖ 「 apathetic 」 ‖ 「 dubious 」 ‖

xxxGrowing up, life couldn't have been any more normal for ABC. He had the typical protective, but stern father, the compassionate, but nagging mother, and the annoying younger siblings he was expected to take care of and love...but the quiet giant wanted more. He was restless, craving for something different and exciting. On top of that was the mental and emotional isolation that came with his unvoiced dissatisfaction, keeping him from connecting with those around him, and it causing it to feel like he was on the other side of the glass looking in. This disconnect and hunger caused him to stray from the monotonous normalcy that made up his life, to a darker kind of path.

xxxAs an older teenager and into his early twenties, he associated with a group of people who were constantly condemned as the "wrong crowd." It was exciting--at first. As the years went by and ABC realized although it was a different setting from home, it was an equally predictable kind of life, exactly what he tried to escape from. Drugs, alcohol, sex, all of it became monotonous as he became older. The only thing that stood out and continuously pumped that precious adrenaline in his blood were the fights. They were random, came out of nowhere, and could happen between anybody. His love of watching them matched his interest in taking part in them--there was always something new to learn, so much to observe. He was fascinated by the fact that people's true colors would come out when put into that kind of conflict.

xxxIt just wasn't enough to keep him around, though. He decided to leave, but unfortunately his cohorts didn't take the news well. Only a few days later, ABC found himself being kidnapped by complete and total strangers, who then proceeded to experiment and run tests on him. He had mixed feelings about it all--he hated being treated like some lab rat, but couldn't deny that excitement he felt as he began to learn more about what they were trying to achieve. Unfortunately, their efforts were for nought as he was soon tossed aside, labeled as a failure.

★ ‖ DEMENTEDLY ‖ boop

Masterful Lover

User Image
                                      User Image
                                      User Image
                                      [******** me," Lucero let out in a groan, an impressive string of curses following afterwards as he spun in a circle, before falling back onto the snow. Being outside in a world that he never knew--yes, it was exciting at first, especially when he got that first breath of chilly air that hadn't been recycled and filtered a million times. Though, as he walked, slowly getting used to the snow and random flurries that slapped the parts of his face that were exposed, it all was becoming rather...old. Hours of lugging not just his belongings, but enormous body, was taking its toll. Every step was becoming heavier and as his feet hit the solid ground beneath, it was sending painful jolts up his spine. He wanted to rest, but knew that doing so would put himself in danger.

It was only when he finally came to terms with the fact that he was completely and utterly lost did he allow himself to collapse. He wasn't a navigator by any means, but in his defense, Lucero wasn't given the best directions in the first place. "Just keep heading that way and you'll reach Final Falls," he was told, with a finger jutting out in the air. The Gem couldn't help but wonder if the lack of helpfulness was on purpose, sending him to his icy death. No...they want to provide as much backup to their precious Syns. Releasing a withering sigh in a puff of air, he glanced around his surroundings on his snow bed, and finally saw something. Footprints? They weren't just any, not some animal, creature, but a legitimate human being who had been walking around in boots.

Before snow could damn him any further by erasing his latest hope, he promptly jumped to his feet, bending over as far as he could without losing his balance. Five minutes of this prompted him to not only throw back his hood but pull his hair back, tying it up in a bun, patience running too thin for any distractions. After about an hour, his back was nearly screaming at him for his ridiculous posture, and Lucero was about to have doubts that he was on the right track when suddenly it was before him--Final Falls. While anyone in their right mind would equate such a place for a dump, it was like paradise to the giant who had been detained for more than a decade and lost for hours. Still, the fact that he knew nothing about these men who were supposedly going to be his comrades gave him enough caution to silently walk forward, careful to minimize any sounds he was making. Despite his size, he was quiet skilled at it, developing a talent for it while he was detained and went around snooping or trying to escape.

His heart started to sink into his empty stomach as he continued on, not hearing or seeing anyone, until he abruptly heard a couple of voices a few buildings down. Following the sound, Lucero stood beside the window, only peeking once to get a glance that turned wide eyed, before disappearing again. In that quick look, he managed to see two men facing each other, one with a mug in hands and the other with a cigarette in his mouth...not a very noteworthy scene, except for the gun that was being pointed to the former. Like the sniper he was, he remained out of sight and mind, eavesdropping on their conversation, attempting to grasp what was going on. It didn't take long to establish the two were just meeting for the first time and obviously getting off on the wrong foot. Or is this how people greet each other now? It'd been so long since he even had a conversation, Cero had no idea.

One of them introduced themselves as Grayson, a Syndicate. Finally, Lucero heard the safety click back on, and the tension left his body, while confusion quickly muddled his mind as the other identified himself. Both Syndicates? The shock was real for multiple reasons. In all the time he spent detained, he vividly remembered Syndicates being revered like they were royalty and staff claiming that they formed bonds with each other like no other--not at all like Gems who were beasts and could turn on each other at any time. But here he saw two men and while they certainly were easy on the eyes, it wasn't as if they wore crowns on their heads and walked on rose petals...they didn't even seem to get along. Lucien seemed even more suspicious than himself, a Gem. What the hell is going on?

A gust of wind managed to snap him out of his puzzled state and deciding he'd rather think about it inside, he got up and walked through the door, his movements slow as to not arouse the same kind of situation he had just witnessed. He glanced at the two men, unsure whether to meet their eyes or not, but quickly got distracted by the warmth radiating from the side of the room. As he gazed over in that direction, he discovered a fire, and while it wasn't roaring in the least, it was everything he could dream of at that moment. Making a beeline to it, his long strides brought him to the hearth, where he held his hands out. Warm. A rare smile appeared beneath his scarf as he felt his fingers start to melt, but it soon disappeared after he lowered himself to the chair beside it. The wooden seat had certainly seen better days and decided that it had reached its ultimate end, breaking immediately under the giant's weight, sending his a** onto a painful and unexpected trip to the ground. A bit shocked, he continued to hold his hands out towards the fire and blink for a few more seconds before slowly getting up. Well, that was unnecessary.

Scratching the back of his head, he stared at the wooden pieces, and began gathering them up, chucking them into the fire. Satisfied with the bigger blaze, he turned around to find a more hefty seat, when he noticed snow stains that began to melt on the floor--though before they turned into puddles, he easily recognized them as the footprints that led him to safety. Following the wet trail, he ended up at the counter, and sat on one of the bar stools, facing the man who had been threatened just seconds ago, glancing at his snow covered boots. "You--" Forgetting he was still covered in a scarf until he heard his own muffles, he sighed, unfurling it, showing his face for the first time. "Your...footprints. I followed them...when I had gotten lost." He told him as his deep, low voice filled the air with his clumsy excuses of sentences. "...thanks."

xxxxxxxxxxxx : COMPANY grayson, lucien XXX : LOCATION dining hall XXX : MENTIONS none XXX : HEALTH 76% XXX : OUTFIT here XXX : PROFILE click XXX : OOC temp layout / RIP chair

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff