Welcome to Gaia! ::

DO NOT POST!!

DO NOT POST 1 100.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]

CAN OF SEX's Partner

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ I n t r o d u c t i o n ]

Welcome to Give a Gaian a Gift Organization. This is a first time Organization like this (If there's one like this or similar then oh well). We plan on giving gifts all this month and half of January to spread the Holiday joy to many Gaians. Our Gifts aren't just gold and items, we give away profiles, banners, and such! So, please, stick around and have fun. If you're a giving kind of person or in a giving mood for the holidays, join our Organization to spread joy to Gaians!

We have over 40 items to give away!

[ U p d a t e s ]

None

CAN OF SEX's Partner

>>//. 01 ] Don't advertise your shop or anything like that in here (YOU ARE ALLOWED TO POST YOUR QUEST). Not only is it ridiculously rude, but probably pretty futile as I can't imagine many people are gonna be reading this. If you want me to link your Shop or stuff like that, PM me and send me your banner or a link.

>>//. 02 ] Have fun! Like I said previously, chat, eat, drink and be merry! That's what Gaia is supposed to be about right?...or is it the items (hmm...)?

>>//. 03 ] No rudeness to my friends thread regulars, Givers, and bumpers unless they deserve it. And they probably don't. If you don't like us, or don't wanna be here, GTFO. D:<

>>//. 04 ] No cybering. It's lame. Really lame. And it's even more lame when you do it here on Gaia. Are you sexually attracted to these pixels? If so, that's freakin' weird. Get some help. And outta my thread. Not to mention that I'll report you. ^_^d

>>//. 05 ] Follow all the ToS. Lest ye be banned from Gaia and die.

>>//.06 ] I can add or change rules when evah the hell I feel like it. 'Cause it's my thread and I got it like that.. Don't like it? Hit that red X, bee-otches.

>>//. 07 ] Please don't be greedy and use your mules to get gifts. We're trying to give to many gaians as possible not continuing giving you items.

CAN OF SEX's Partner

Here is a list of people Giving away gifts in our Organizations.
We're are in need of more givers.

Main Giver: Can of Rape

User Image

Giver:

Giver:

Giver:

CAN OF SEX's Partner

I plan on giving a maxuim of 1 gift to two people each every day or at least one person a day. To get a gift, chat or bump for a while.
It's as easy as that.

Gifts Given:
None
D:

CAN OF SEX's Partner

Donations keep our Organization running. If you would like to donate, please send donations to Can of Rape OR Fat Bob the clown (Our Mule). If you do not wish to donate then become a member of our Organization to become a Giver.

Donaters:
None

CAN OF SEX's Partner

Page Contest

On page 10 and 25 win 2k

Two Contestants
Entry fee: 300g
Prize: 1.2k

CAN OF SEX's Partner

Here are the In-Links (My links) and Out-Links (Other Peoples Links)

User ImageUser Image im giveing one to my girlfriend on gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces