: : ι αм : :
a joystick
5'7"
158 lbs.
half Italian, part French, and part English
: : ιη мy ρнσтσαℓвυм
Trust is something you got to earn.

» тнє ѕтσяу «

It all started out with Mr. Cummington, and Ms. Montgomery, they started as crushes, then started dating, but here comes the fun part. My mum broke it off with my dad because my mum hated that my father was an alcohol and drug abuser, he got mad when she broke up with him. One day he called my mother, telling her that he had stuff to give to her, my mum went over to his house, and it wasn't items that was awaiting her.

When she knocked on his door, my father took my mother and locked himself and her in a room, he raped her and she ran out of the house with her clothes all messed up and her hair a mess, she ran out so fast she didn't even have shoes on. He threatened to kill her if she told anyone, but then she found out she was pregnant... with me. She didn't believe in abortions, so she decided to keep me. She gave birth to me a few days before her birthday, which is eight days after mine. My mum took care of me with her mum and dad, and she never told anyone, not even her own parents, about what my real father did, but he got arrested for some stupid stunt he did when he was drunk.

Later in my life, my mum found a decent boyfriend, he was like my dad and he was about the same age as my mum, nineteen, she was seventeen when she had me, but he's been there for me like a real father should, until I turned seven, him and my mum were about to get married, and on their wedding day the got into a car accident, neither my mum or my new step father survived. I was devistated, but my grandmother took care of me because a few years back my grandfather kicked the rusty old bucket, but he lived a long happy life. I started calling my grandmum, mum at the age of twelve. I then found out I had some sort of power, because one night I woke up downstairs, I looked up my pillow and blanket were still in the roof, I was able to control my molecular density so I was able to go through solid objects and stop things coming towards me. I ran away from home as soon as I looked up because right behind me was my grandmother, terror in her eyes. I ran out of the house, well went through the walls and waited for her to go back to bed, so I could grab my stuff.

As soon as she was asleep again I went back to my room, packed two bags, cramming all the stuff I can into them, and then took the money my grandmother was saving for me. I got out of there quickly and then found myself wandering the streets, and then I found other kids like me, I started living with them, and calling them my brothers and sisters, to be quite honest, I like living without adults, even though legally I am one. Now I'm the oldest one in the house, but I don't mind it really, I just have to work hard, even though one of us has a lot of money, I just forge all the documents and play the role of father when I need to, good thing I'm almost out of school, I can help my siblings get by in school.

Basic parts of my personality is I'm lazy, I'm a bit of a gamer, and trust is hard to get from me, it took me three months to trust my current family first time I met them, and it took me another month to start trusting each new family member we add to the Catastrophys. Being the oldest sometimes means I have to fake parent stuff, like signed papers for school, a job, anything else. I also know how to hack into the almost any system, so everytime we move I wipe clean everything from our previous home, like we never lived there or even existed. I can be the father figure, but I rather not be, since I'm still a teenager I want to have fun.

» тнє υρѕ αη∂ ∂σωηs αη∂ ℓєƒтs яιgнтs «

: : sмιℓєs : :
+ Girls
+ Video games
+ Paintball
+ Cars
+ Dogs

: : ƒяσωηs : :
- Moving
- Losing something
- Waking up early
- Thick lead
- Obsessive people

: : ℓσvє : :
heterosexual
There's probably a really cute girl in the neighborhood
: : єxтяα єxтяα : :
Don't Trust Me ~ 3OH!3
tomato
I have a siberian husky named Icy, it is a female with icy blue eyes and a beautiful coat.

» Maria Magenta «

Adorable Trash

User Image
яι¢нαя∂(y)xoxoנσsєρн(ey)xoxoмσηтgσмєy ¢αтαsтяσρнy

xoxoBlack dress with the tights underneath,
xoxoxoI got the breath of the last cigarette on my teeth,
xoxoxoxoAnd shes an actress (actress),
xoxoxoxoxoBut she ain't got no need.
xoxoxoxoxoxoShes got money from her parents in a trust fund back east.

»xoxo

T-t-t-tongues always pressed to your cheeks,xoxo
While my tongue is on the inside of some other girls teeth,xoxoxo
T-tell your boyfriend if he says hes got beef,xoxoxoxo
That I'm a vegetarian and I ain't [********] scared of him.xoxoxoxoxo

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Adorable Trash

My Name is:
Maria Alexandra Catastrophy
How Old Am I?:
My Sex is:
female
My Personality:
hyper; raver; random; crazy; shy around cute guys, unless the cute guy is a good friend; sweet; likes to put others needs before her own.
My Bio is:
Grew up in the area, with my older brother, Dean, and his wife, Sophia, along with my nephew, Derek. I don't live with my parents because they wanted to move, and I love staying here, especially because my keyboarding skills actually paid off and I'm in a band. I'm a raver, duh, my raver name is Starstruck, because I've always dreamed of becoming a star, I go to warehouses and clubs almost every weekend, when I don't have practice. I'm in the middle class, not rich, not poor, but my brother has a good job that he gives me thirty dollars for allowance every week, even though I have a job at a music store.
My Role in the band:
keyboardist
What I like:
+ peircings, but only if it looks good.
+ music! What teenager in their right mind doesn't love music?
+ cute things/sweets, I'm like a girly-girl, and that includes hairdye.
+ RAVES, what part of 'I'm a raver' do you not get?

What I Dislike:
- Drugs, I may be a raver, but HUGS NOT DRUGS!
- people who think they're "All that" (that includes posers)
- having a brokenheart, I'm sure I'm not the only one.
- Teachers, most of the teachers I got were strict!

The Neighborhood Is:
Nep
My Best Friends Are:
The people in the band I'm in I guess...
I like:
the male gender
I Sorta Have a Crush on:
someone that I shall keep a small secret for now.
My Theme Song Is:
Pretty Rave Girl ~ I Am X-Ray
Don't I Look Good?:
User Image
My Gaia Name is:
Maria Magenta
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adorable Trash

мαяιαxoαℓєxαη∂яαxo¢αтαsтяσρнy

User Image
" i t ' s . s o . h a r d . t o . b e . a [diamond]
i n . a [rhinestone] w o r l d "

»xoxo [text]

" y o u . g o t . m y [heart] a n d
i t s . b e a t i n g . f o r . a . [boy] "

User ImagexoxoUser ImagexoxoUser Image

Adorable Trash

User Image

xoxo[First name]xoxoxoxo[Middle name]xoxoxoxo[Last name]xoxo

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo[Title]xoxo

xoxo» »тнє вαsι¢s« «xoxo

xoxoαησтнєя ηαмє yσυ ¢αη ¢αℓℓ мєxoxo
xo[nicknames]xo
xoxoвℓσωιηg συт тнє ¢αη∂ℓєѕxoxo
xo[birthdate]xo
xo[age]xo
xoxoι αмxoxo
xo[gender-creativity please]xo
xo[height]xo
xo[weight]xo
xo[nationality]xo
xoxoιη мy ρнσтσαℓвυмxoxo
xo[more pictures in a quote or song lyrics]xo

xoxo» »тнє ѕтσяу« «xoxo

xo[bio-2 paragraphs at least]xoxo
xo[personality-1 paragraph at least]xo

xoxo» »тнє υρѕ αη∂ ∂σωηs αη∂ ℓєƒтs яιgнтs« «xoxo

xoxosмιℓєsxoxo
xo[at least five favorites]xo
xoxoƒяσωηsxoxo
xo[at least five unfavorites]xo
xoxoℓσvєxoxo
xo[sexuality]xo
xo[crush]xo
xoxoєxтяα єxтяαxoxo
xo[music]xo
xo[posting color(s)]xo
xo[a secret]xo
xo[anything extra]xo

xo» »[Username]« «xo

Adorable Trash

User Image

xoxoMariaxoxoxoxoAlexandraxoxoxoxoFoxfyrexoxo

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoDark Pawn #2xoxo

xoxo» »тнє вαsι¢s« «xoxo

xoMaria or Starstruckxo
xoSeptember 10thxo
xoseventeenxo
xoxoι αмxoxo
xoa person with female partsxo
xo5'4"xo
xo110 lbs.xo
xoEnglish/Britishxo
xoxoιη мy ρнσтσαℓвυмxoxo
xoi t ' s . s o . h a r d . t o . b e . a [diamond]
i n . a [rhinestone] w o r l dxo

xoxo» »тнє ѕтσяу« «xoxo

xoThe story starts with two teenagers, Matilda Lynn Fayr and Jackson Foxfyre, they met in middle school in London, dated till their sophomore year, and had sex. All that ended up that they both lost their virginitys and my mother got pregnant and had me in the summer of her Junior year, which was September 10th. In Mattie's hands was a baby girl, only 4 ounces, but healthy as can be. I was that baby girl, my parents wanted to put me up for adoption, but my grandmothers wouldn't let them. Once I was taken home both families moved into one household, it was big because my maternal grandfather was a big shot company worker, owned his own company, so we moved into one of those big houses, it had ten bedrooms, six bathrooms, two living rooms, a gameroom and a big kitchen connected to the family room. In that big house lived both grandparents on each side of the family, my parents, my father's three brothers, my mother's younger sister and three dogs, that meant fourteen under one roof, we even held my parents' wedding in that house, when I was three.

Once I started school, things got fun, I guess, I made some cool friends, mainly boys, since I used to be a tomboy, refusing to wear skirts, dresses, girl shoes, you get my point. But as I grew older I started to become more feminine. In middle school, that's where hell started, I went to a big middle school, and I started to notice something... boys. I became shy around guys, even when I used to be a tomboy, and then a few months after eighth grade, I started puberty. I became prettier, as some guys say that I used to know in elementary school, even my best guy friend, Lee, we got different friends, but still remained best friends. It became akaward between us, people even said he liked me, I denied it of course, he was my best friend, we had that brother/sister relationship since elementary school. There was some drama, then my parents sent me to Chessmen High School because we could afford it. Now I'm ranked after a dark pawn, but that doesn't mean I can't make friends with the "Light" court.xoxo

xoI'm used to being treated like a princess, I don't even mind being called spoiled, but that's only because I try to get what I want, but that doesn't mean I'm cruel, I'll never act like that wicked girl in the stories, usually I share if I get something, like food or some money, but just because my family is rich doesn't mean that I can give you fifty dollars in a heartbeat, then that would mean you are taking advantage of me. I'm really sweet, but I have a hard shell too, I don't take s**t too easily, I will fight someone if they're talking smack about anyone I love. I also love being different, so I dye my hair and wear different clothing just to catch the attention of others, I've been called the ring leader before, but that's because I love being the center of attention, well most of the time.xo

xoxosмιℓєsxoxo
xoUser Image make-up
User Image music
User Image hair dye
User Image cute things [including boys, kandi bracelets and etc.]
User Image raves
User Image Good moviesxo

xoxoƒяσωηsxoxo
xoUser Image jerks
User Image 'reality' tv
User Image waking up early
User Image sold out concerts
User Image being bored
xo

xoxoℓσvєxoxo
xostraightxo
xoYou'll have to pay attention to mexo
xoxoєxтяα єxтяαxoxo
xoPretty Rave Girl ~ I am X-Rayxo
xoskyblue (talking), hotpink (thinking), and lime (texting)xo
xoI went to a mental hospital a few years back, that drama I talked about earlier, my friend died of cancer and he was like my brother, so I went in for anxiety and panic attacks, along with depression, but I'm better now as long as I take my meds.xo
xoI have a lovely British accent mixed in with my speaking.xo

xo» »Maria Magenta« «xo

Adorable Trash

User Image

xoxoHanakoxoxoxoxoHikarixoxoxoxoMatsumotoxoxo

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoLight Queen's Bishopxoxo

xoxo» »тнє вαsι¢s« «xoxo

xoHana or Karixo
xoDecember 2ndxo
xosixteenxo
xoxoι αмxoxo
xoOtame [girl in Japanese]xo
xo5'0xo
xo101 lbsxo
xoJapanesexo
xoxoιη мy ρнσтσαℓвυмxoxo
xoL u c k . a n d [intuition] p l a y . t h e . c a r d s . w i t h [Spades] t o . s t a r txo

xoxo» »тнє ѕтσяу« «xoxo

xoI was born in Japan, seventeen years ago to Yoshiru and Hitomi Matsumoto, who were teen parents, but they were ninteen when I was born, but my brother, Seiji, was born when they were seventeen. My father was a business man and when I was little he got promoted and we moved to Tokyo, where I started school. But I didn't get that far since them my father got yet another promotion, but he needed to be transfered, but this time to America, my brother refused to go, so he stayed with my grandfather, but we moved to a small town in California. I learned English quite quickly, because my grandmother and grandfather moved to America many years before us, so I was able to learn from them. I started school after a month being homeschooled. I was the 'new girl' in my school, but I was also the 'foreign girl' too.

As soon as can be I then got to high school, but since my family is one that wants the best education for their children they were sending me to Chessmen, just like they did my brother a few years ago. He doesn't go there anymore since he graduated just last year. Now it's my turn to take on this school, and I even made best friends with this girl who's now known as the Light Queen, I guess that makes me the Light Queen's Bishop. Now I'm studying to get a scholarship of my chosing, because if my parents chooses for me, trust me, I would hate it, I'm planning to go to a designer college against my parents' wishes.xoxo

xoWhere to start?! I'm like OUTGOING! I have burst of energy every now and then, but that's why people like me. I'm a kidder to, I'll literally say "L-O-L" in a conversation, just call me a dork. I'm also nice, kind, and uh.. sweet. I like to help people no matter if I like them or not, I never like to see a sad face, it makes me feel a bit sad as well, so I'll act like a court jester and try to cheer you up, I have the outfit too! I'm like a harajuku/gothic lolita type of girl, I can be perky too. Anyway, I love making new friends, learning about other people's lives makes me understand the world just a bit more!xo

xoxosмιℓєsxoxo
xoCandy
Cute boys
Harajuku
Gothic Lolita
Musicxo

xoxoƒяσωηsxoxo
xoThunderstorms
Being sick
Boredom
Talk shows
ThugsLosing loved onesxo

xoxoℓσvєxoxo
xoStraightttxo
xoThere's this one cute guy at schoolxo
xoxoєxтяα єxтяαxoxo
xoStill Doll ~ Kitade Nanaxo
xoDeeppink (speaking), mediumpurple (thinking), salmon (texting)xo
xoI used to be a model, but shhhh, I want to make a fresh start.xo
xoI don't usually dress "Normal."xo

xo» »Maria Magenta« «xo

Adorable Trash

『はなこ』нαηαкσ 『ひかり』нιкαяι 『まつもとう』мαтsυмσтσ
тнє ℓιgнт qυєєη`s вιsнσρxoxoxoxoxo
User Image

User Image♫♪

»xoxo [Oh em gee, there's writing here.]

♪♫

Adorable Trash

мαяιαxoαℓєxαη∂яαxoƒσxƒιяє
α ∂αяк ραωη

User Image
" i t ' s . s o . h a r d . t o . b e . a [diamond]
i n . a [rhinestone] w o r l d "

»xoxo [text]

" y o u . g o t . m y [heart] a n d
i t s . b e a t i n g . f o r . a . [boy] "

User ImagexoxoUser ImagexoxoUser Image

Adorable Trash

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xoxoGeorgexoxoxoxoEdwardxoxoxoxoCatastrophexoxo

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoDark Pawn numero unoxoxo

xoxo» »тнє вαsι¢s« «xoxo

xoGeorgie, Curious George, Edward!xo
xoApril 1stxo
xoseventeenxo
xoxoι αмxoxo
xothe one that doesn't get it, I give itxo
xo5'8xo
xo150 lbsxo
xoBritish b***h, so get me some tea!xo
xoxoιη мy ρнσтσαℓвυмxoxo
xoI'm so glamorous, I ******** piss glitter.xo

xoxo» »тнє ѕтσяу« «xoxo

xoLife starts out when two adults make love one night, and the condom broke... well that's my story at least. I was born in England, so when I go to America and look at the money, I wonder, their queen looks rather manly. Anyway, I was born on an April 1st, April fools day, so bow down to the king of fools... wait... Nevermind. When I was one my little sis was born, and my parents named her Candice, but her name later changed to Candy. Boy were we hell for my parents. Me and my sister were like peanut butter and jelly, we only left each other's side to go pee, but then it came time for school... damn... I was in a higher grade then my sister. Let me tell you, all I did at school was make out or flirt with people, I'm amazed I passed each class with a C average.

Then high school came along, I started going to Chessmen, then a year later my sister joined me, and for some odd reason we were separated from this weird thing, I'm on the Dark Court and she's on the light... it doesn't make sense... Right now, I'm just worried about passing because if I don't get good grades, I'm not going to get what I'm going to inherent and my sister will get it, oh yeah, did I mention my parents are millionaires?xoxo

xoWelllllll I'm like that kid on a mega sugar rush that you want to shut up. I'm also that flirty guy that almost everyone makes feel like 'oh my gosh' but that doesn't mean that if I flirt with you, I like you, it's in my DNA! Also I'm random, if you see me and my best friend, Maria, you'd wish that you didn't know us. I am also annoying if you really get to know me, once I made a teacher quit because I was to much of a handful. Well if you get to know me more you'll see whatelse I'm like.xo

xoxosмιℓєsxoxo
xo[at least five favorites]xo
xoxoƒяσωηsxoxo
xo[at least five unfavorites]xo
xoxoℓσvєxoxo
xo[sexuality]xo
xo[crush]xo
xoxoєxтяα єxтяαxoxo
xo[music]xo
xo[posting color(s)]xo
xo[a secret]xo
xo[anything extra]xo

xo» »[Username]« «xo

Adorable Trash

User Image
Alice Lynn Liddell

Hi Miss Alice, With your glass eyes.
What kind of dream, Can you see? Are you fascinated with?

I wonder || if I've been || changed in the || night? || Let me think. || Was I the same || when I got up || in the morning?

I was born a princess on August sixteenth, nineteen-ninety-two
Through the years I’ve grown to 5'4" tall and weigh 120 lbs.

Yeah I've been called...Alice

Not that it matters but people have always said I’m alittle polite, proper, logical, and of course curious. I'm about one of the most well mannered girl around, I said one, I don't think I'm better then others, I just know to use my manners, which also makes me proper I suppose. I normally think logically, what goes up must come down, but upon entering Wonderland, I honestly don't know what's up and what's down, it makes completely no sense. I'm also a curious girl, I always had my curiousity get the best of me, I made me and my twin brother stumble upon Wonderland by pure accident, why didn't I listen to him.

Why am I like that? I was raise a little differently then my brother, Alan, who's three minutes older then me, and if you can't tell who's who, get some prescription glasses, because I'm female and he's male, since we got that out of the way, shall we continue? People only call me Alice, oh and my name does not come from Allison, I've been asked that many times in elementary school, and a few after that. My family is fair, even though being the only daughter, sometimes they expect certain things from me, the way I act, I was sent to finishing school to become a proper young lady for my mother to be proud of. They expect my grades to be above average twenty-four seven, so I had a private tutor, as in I let my friend who was smart in nearly all subjects help me out. But good thing that was all in the past, my mother finally realized I wanted to be a normal teenager, sort of what my brother has, he has more freedom then I have.

You see, when growing up, I wanted to be creative, I started drawing, singing, acting, painting, the whole deal, I even learned how to play the cello for a time, but I completely forgot how when I held a cello after not playing in years. After I started high school, my parents started easing up on how I should act, but even if I wanted to act out majorly, I was unable to, but to be quite frank, I don't really care, I even dyed my old dark blonde hair into a darker color because they don't really care as long as I'm not abusing my newly found freedom. Now right at this moment, I'm lost, not sure where Alan is, I feel quite alone, but yet I'm trying to find that white rabbit to tell me where to go, and my surroundings are unlogical, this room, everything is normally sized to me, but yet the door is tiny, what's this bottle read, "Drink me?" I'm afraid what would happen if I do.

I really love
~The arts;; meaning not just drawing, painting and sculpting, but also acting and singing as well.
~Tea;; It tastes really good
~Logic;; Yet this place is driving me insane
~And of course my brother;; He can probably understand me more then anyone else could.

I hate
~Geography;; It was never my strong subject in school.
~Heights;; I tend to tense up in high places
~Being lonely;; It makes me feel I've lost my way
~Being lost;; Confuses me ever so much.

I my favorite song is Still Doll ~ Kanon Wakashima

The one pulling my strings is Maria Magenta

Adorable Trash

User Image
xoxoαℓι¢є xo ℓyηη xo ℓι∂∂єℓℓxoxo
xoxoIt would be so nice if something made sense for a changexoxo

»xoxo [text]

xoxoHi Miss Alice, With your glass eyes.xoxo
xoxoWhat kind of dream, Can you see? Are you fascinated with?xoxo

Adorable Trash

Introduction:
[align=center][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/moon-1-2-1.jpg[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][align=right][size=18][color=dimgray][u][color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color][color=darkslategray][b]¢яєs¢єηт мσση[/b][color=white]xo[/color][/u][/color][/size]
[size=8][color=crimson][i]a Maria Magenta production
Don't take ANYTHING without my permission[/i][/align]

[/u][size=14][color=dimgray][u][color=white]xoxoxo[/color][color=darkslategray]sтαтυs[/color][color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color][/u][/color]
[color=crimson]υη∂єя ¢σηsтяυ¢тιση[/color] | [color=dimgray]σρєη[/color] | [color=dimgray]∂єα∂[/color]

[color=dimgray][u][color=white]xoxoxo[/color][color=darkslategray]α¢¢єρтιηg[/color][color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color][/u][/color]
[color=crimson]ησтнιηg[/color] | [color=dimgray]яєsєяvαтισηs[/color] | [color=dimgray]ρяσƒιℓєs[/color][/size]

[align=right][u][color=white]xoxo[/color][size=10][color=darkslategray]ιηsριяαтιση[/color][color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color][/u]
[size=8][color=crimson]Boredom[/color][/size][/align][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Lyrics:
[color=dimgray][u][align=center][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/moon-1-2-1-1.jpg[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=darkslategray][color=white]xo[/color]Best of cruel intentions[color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color]
[color=white]xoxo[/color]Finding what they fail to mention[color=white]xoxoxo[/color]
[color=white]xoxoxo[/color]No truth, all pretention[color=white]xoxo[/color]
[color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color]Raise your hand to give attention[color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color]You'd give it[color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxoxo[/color]
[color=white]xoxo[/color]We'd take it[color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxo[/color]
[color=white]xoxoxo[/color]You'd build it[color=white]xoxoxoxoxo[/color]
[color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color]We'd break it[color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color]
[color=white]xoxoxoxoxo[/color]You sign and we erase it[color=white]xoxoxo[/color]
[color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxo[/color]You'd feel it[color=white]xoxo[/color]
[color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxoxo[/color]We'd fake it[color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color]It's my red star steal it[color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color]
[color=white]xoxo[/color]It's my red star can't let go[color=white]xoxoxo[/color]
[color=white]xoxoxo[/color]It's my red star conceal it[color=white]xoxo[/color]
[color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color]It's my red star oh no[color=white]xo[/color][/color][/size]

[color=crimson][size=10][align=right][color=white]xo[/color][i]Red Stars ~ The Birthday Massacre[/i][color=white]xo[/color][/align][/size][/u][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Storyline:
[color=dimgray][u][align=center][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/moon-1-2-1-2.jpg[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][color=darkslategray][size=14][align=right][color=white]xo[/color]i ` l l . p l a y [[color=crimson]along[/color]] f o r . n o w[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]j u s t . d o n ` t . g o [[color=crimson]sinking[/color]] y o u r . f a n g s . i n t o . m e[color=white]xo[/color][/align][/size]

[size=10][color=white]xo[/color]Welcome to Crescent Moon Club and bar, run buy a powerful man everyone calls the king of the deck, with his fiancé, the queen of the deck.[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Those who work didn't just put in an application and just started to work, no one knows the secret between the people who run this club, but not all of them are family so no one really knows their story.[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]The truth is, they're vampires, but not like the ones you seen in the movies, they live like humans, but their skin is pale, they have to wear special sunglasses in the sunlight, they sleep but they don't need much, and they have the ability to hide their fangs, plus every few decades they change their identity to keep up with their secret[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]They've kept it a mystery for two centuries now, but will they be able to keep it up once a few humans become suspicious of them.[color=white]xo[/color]
[/size][/color][/u][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Rules:
[color=dimgray][u][align=center][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/moon-1-2-1-3.jpg[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][color=darkslategray][size=14][align=right][color=white]xo[/color]the [color=crimson]basics[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/align][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xo[/color]I'm the awesome owner of this roleplay, so I want respect in order for me to give it to you. No godmodding! Follow Gaia's rules so no cybering! I don't want to get into trouble for your stupidity, kissing and making out is the farthest it goes. Also no killing other characters.[color=white]xo[/color][/size]
[size=14][align=right][color=white]xo[/color]the [color=crimson]literacy[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/align][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xo[/color]I want at least a good paragraphs per post, composing of at least five sentences each, it's not that hard to give out five sentences. No one has writers block constantly, unless the person they are roleplaying with doesn't have enough for them to go off. I understand a few spelling and grammar errors, but if I keep seeing them, I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to leave. Please post in third person. Oh and I won't accept you if you use Txt talk or ~~ or -- just no.. "talking" [i]'thinking'[/i] [u]Texting[/u] it's that simple.[color=white]xo[/color]
[/size]
[size=14][align=right][color=white]xo[/color]the [color=crimson]profiles[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/align][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xo[/color]Send all profiles to me, fill the profiles out in first person. Send me the profiles with the subject 'red stars' and for reservations use 'Bite Me' as the subject. Don't change my profile skeleton. And use real pictures, no anime, no over-used celebs and NO disney channel stars, they annoy me and make sure your pictures match the other ones, most of the time I can tell. And dull personalities bore me, so make you character at least somewhat nice/fun/awesome, I've been in this situation before and that roleplay is somewhat dead.[color=white]xo[/color][/size]
[size=14][align=right][color=white]xo[/color]the [color=crimson]posts[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/align][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xo[/color]Make it pretty, but don't over do it. Post at least three times a week, but if you can't get to a computer for a while let me know ahead of time. Please don't quote other's posts, it stretches the page. Don't join if you're just going to post once then leave, it's really annoying, and I will delete your profile without notifying you. If you all of a sudden get swamped in roleplays and want to drop out, then let me know, don't just leave the roleplay without a word.[color=white]xo[/color][/size]
[size=14][align=right][color=white]xo[/color]the [color=crimson]forgotten[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/align][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xo[/color]These vampires don't sparkle like Twilight vampires and if you're does, I'm sorry but I'll kick you out. And Have Fun.[color=white]xo[/color][/size]
[/color][/u][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Characters:
[u][align=center][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/moon-1-2-1-4.jpg[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][u][size=15][img]100x100 icon of your character[/img]
[color=white]xo[/color][color=postingcolor]-role- || -full name- || age[/color][color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color][color=postingcolor]-age-[/color][color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color][color=postingcolor]-Adjective- | -Adjective- | -Adjective-[/color][color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color][color=postingcolor]-quote-[/color][color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color][color=postingcolor]-username-[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/size][/u]

[color=crimson][align=right][size=16][color=white]xoxo[/color]Vampires[color=white]xo[/color][/align]

[size=11][color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"The King of the Deck"[/color] [color=darkslategray]His original family owned the club before they were killed in an accident which left him and his brother vampires, he normally just fixes things that need to be fixed. His fiance, the Queen of the Deck, is actually his wife, but they say they're engaged.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"The Queen of the Deck"[/color]
[color=darkslategray]She came from a rather loving family, but once she became a vampire she had to runaway or be killed since her family despised vampires. She's the wife/fiance of the King of the Deck of a century and a half and works as a waitress.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"The Jack of the Deck"[/color] [color=darkslategray]He's the younger brother of the King of the Deck and the brother-in-law of the queen, but since he was the youngest he didn't get the club, but he really doesn't care. He's been seeing one of the humans staring at him for quite some time now[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"Number X - the new comer"[/color]
[color=darkslategray]She works as a waitress at the tables and serves to the pool tables, she's also incharge of cleaning the rooms upstair that belong to the other vampires. She tends to have butterflies at the emo vampire, number VI[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color]Light [color=crimson]"Number IX - the womanizer"[/color] [color=darkslategray]He works as a bartender just to flirt with some of the costumers, but also because he knows his drinks because he used to be an alcoholic. He loves to flirt, but he's mainly looking at three of the humans and Numbers X, VII, IV and II, and he's drawn to indifferent vampire Number II the most.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"Number VIII - the pyro"[/color]
[color=darkslategray]She works as a cook, because no one can cook better then she can. She's barely seen inside the bar during hours, but when she is she always sees human three inside, so sometimes she just goes out to see him and she's even made friends with him.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"Number VII - the bookworm"[/color]
[color=darkslategray]Her ability to memorize many things has made her head waitress in the club, she treats everyone the way she wants to be treated or gets someone to kick them out. Everytime human four comes in, she has to go take break.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"Number VI - the emo"[/color]
[color=darkslategray]He looks emo, but he doesn't act emo, he's incharge of playing the music on the dance floor, sometimes he plays what he doesn't like just because it's his job. His eyes and maybe his heart has been taken to the new comer, number X.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"V - the security"[/color]
[color=darkslategray]He's the one who is indeed the strongest and most of the time he doesn't care, he'll kick anyone out who needs to leave. His attention usually goes to Number VII even if she didn't return the feeling, but also by human nine.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"IV - the clumsy one"[/color]
[color=darkslategray]She's a disaster waiting to happen, thus why she works as the person who cleans up the tables, she's also the youngest looking vampire since she looks nearly fourteen. She can't help but to like human ten because he's one of the hottest guys at her school.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"III - the timid"[/color]
[color=darkslategray]He's so shy so he doesn't work outside the kitchen, number VIII is like his sister so she's the only one he really talks to. He is in a relationship with Number I but yet girls still try to flirt with him.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"II - the indifferent one"[/color]
[color=darkslategray]She really doesn't care about much, but she works as behind the bar with Number IX even though she can't stand his flirting. She hates when he flirts with other girls because it she likes him too much.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"I - the protective one"[/color]
[color=darkslategray]He works in back trying to get everything together such as the bills, budget and phone calls. He treats most of the Numbers like younger siblings, and he's in a relationship with the timid vampire, Number III and he couldn't be happier.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=crimson][align=right][size=16][color=white]xoxo[/color]Humans[color=white]xo[/color][/align]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"Human one - the tomboy"[/color]
[color=darkslategray]She's rather curious, thus why she's trying to figure out the workers of the club, she's mainly trying to be one of their friends along with her druggie girlfriend, human five.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"Human two - daddy's little girl"[/color]
[color=darkslategray]She's cute, she's sassy, and she gets what she wants, except she doesn't get why she likes the Jack of the Deck so much, she's determine to get to his heart.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"Human three - the lifeguard"[/color]
[color=darkslategray]He's made friends with the pyro, which is funny because he loves water and she loves fire, they're almost complete opposites. Their relationship is almost like opposites attract.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"Human four - the badass"[/color]
[color=darkslategray]He's the druggie's older brother but he doesn't do drugs, he drinks instead. He's been noticing that the bookworm leaves the desk everytime he comes in, it makes him wonder why she does that.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"Human five - the druggie"[/color]
[color=darkslategray]She does plenty of drugs, but she's hooked on meth the most, she smokes a normal cigarette every now and then, her girlfriend, the tomboy, worries for her health, she's also the badass's sister[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"Human six - the head cheerleader"[/color]
[color=darkslategray]She doesn't like the Queen of the Deck because they both go to the same college, even though she is head cheerleader, the Queen of the Deck shows her up without even meaning to. Her crush the quarterback might like the Queen, but since she's engaged she has a chance.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"Human seven - the quarterback"[/color]
[color=darkslategray]He's one of the best players on the team, without him, who knows what would they do. He has a crush on the Queen of the Deck, but he also has a thing for the head cheerleader since the Queen is taken by the king.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"Human eight - the keyboardist"[/color]
[color=darkslategray]He's a keyboardist for a band with his crush, the drummer, the two have been best friends since diaper days. Him and his band sometimes gets to play at Crescent Moon, which makes him more suspicious.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"Human nine - the tiny one"[/color]
[color=darkslategray]She's a petite tennis player, she's loved by almost everyone except those who envy her. She likes the security but she's afraid he likes someone else, so sometimes she comes home crying because he's always hanging out with the bookworm.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"Human ten - the hottest guy in school"[/color]
[color=darkslategray]He young but he's the cutest guy in school, he's expected to be going out with the hottest girl in school, but no, he hates her, but he likes the clumsy one instead.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"Human eleven - the drummer"[/color]
[color=darkslategray]She's a drummer for a band with her best friend the keyboardist, she plays at the club with her band often. She's afraid of liking her best friend because it's kind of awkward.[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

skeleton:
[align=center][IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/moon-1-2-1-6.jpg[/IMG][/align]

vampires:
[align=center][IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/moon-1-2-1-7.jpg[/IMG][/align]

humans:
[align=center][IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/moon-1-2-1-8.jpg[/IMG][/align]

now:
[color=dimgray][u][align=center][IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/moon-1-2-1-5.jpg[/IMG][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][color=darkslategray][size=18][align=right][color=white]xoxo[/color]time[color=white]xoxo[/color][/align][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=crimson]early morning[/color] | [color=dimgray]mid-late morning[/color] | [color=dimgray]early afternoon[/color] | [color=dimgray]mid-late afternoon[/color] | [color=dimgray]evening[/color] | [color=dimgray]midnight[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color]
[size=10][color=white]xoxo[/color] | [color=dimgray]Sunday[/color] | [color=crimson]Monday[/color] | [color=dimgray]Tuesday[/color] | [color=dimgray]Wednesday[/color] | [color=dimgray]Thursday[/color] | [color=dimgray]Friday[/color] | [color=dimgray]Saturday[/color][/size]

[size=18][align=right][color=white]xoxo[/color]weather[color=white]xoxo[/color][/align][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=crimson]sunny[/color] | [color=dimgray]hot[/color] | [color=dimgray]normal[/color] | [color=dimgray]windy[/color] | [color=dimgray]foggy[/color] | [color=dimgray]cloudy[/color] | [color=dimgray]rainy[/color] | [color=dimgray]drizzling[/color] | [color=dimgray]snowing[/color] | [color=dimgray]hailing[/color] | [color=dimgray]cold[/color] | [color=dimgray]storming[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/size][/color][/u][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

gossip:
[color=dimgray][u][align=center][IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/moon-1-2-1-9.jpg[/IMG][/align]

[color=white]xoxo[/color][color=darkslategray]Is the Queen of the Deck is pregnant?[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]-waiting on an answer-[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xoxo[/color][color=darkslategray]Did the new comer use to cut herself?[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]false[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xoxo[/color][color=darkslategray]-insert gossip question-[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]-waiting on an answer-[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xoxo[/color][color=darkslategray]-insert gossip question-[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]-waiting on an answer-[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u][/color]

announcements:
[color=dimgray][u][align=center][IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/moon-1-2-1-10.jpg[/IMG][/align]

[size=11][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=darkslategray]---[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/size]

reserved:
[align=center][IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/moon-1-2-1-11.jpg[/IMG][/align]

opening:
[align=center][IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/moon-1-2-1-12.jpg[/IMG][/align]

Adorable Trash

[u][align=center][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/100x100_icon.jpg[/img][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/100x100_icon.jpg[/img][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/100x100_icon.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/RP/InsertPictureHere.jpg[/img]

[size=22]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][color=white]xoxo[/color][First name][color=white]xoxo[/color][/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2][color=white]xoxo[/color][Middle name][color=white]xoxo[/color][/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR1][color=white]xoxo[/color][Last name][color=white]xoxo[/color][/color][/size]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR2][size=8][color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo[/color][Title][color=white]xoxo[/color][/size][/color][/align]

[align=center]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][size=18][color=white]xoxo[/color]» »тнє вαsι¢s« «[color=white]xoxo[/color][/size][/color][/align]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR2][size=16][color=white]xoxo[/color]αησтнєя ηαмє yσυ ¢αη ¢αℓℓ мє[color=white]xoxo[/color][/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][size=10][color=white]xo[/color][nicknames][color=white]xo[/color][/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR2][size=16][color=white]xoxo[/color]вℓσωιηg συт тнє ¢αη∂ℓєѕ[color=white]xoxo[/color][/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][size=10][color=white]xo[/color][birthdate][color=white]xo[/color][/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR2][size=10][color=white]xo[/color][age][color=white]xo[/color][/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][size=16][color=white]xoxo[/color]ι αм[color=white]xoxo[/color][/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR2][size=10][color=white]xo[/color][gender-creativity please][color=white]xo[/color][/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][size=10][color=white]xo[/color][height][color=white]xo[/color][/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR2][size=10][color=white]xo[/color][weight][color=white]xo[/color][/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][size=10][color=white]xo[/color][nationality][color=white]xo[/color][/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR2][size=16][color=white]xoxo[/color]ιη мy ρнσтσαℓвυм[color=white]xoxo[/color][/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][size=10][color=white]xo[/color][more pictures in a quote or song lyrics][color=white]xo[/color][/size][/color]

[align=center]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR2][size=18][color=white]xoxo[/color]» »тнє ѕтσяу« «[color=white]xoxo[/color][/size][/color][/align]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][size=10][color=white]xo[/color][bio-2 paragraphs at least][color=white]xoxo[/color][/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR2][size=10][color=white]xo[/color][personality-1 paragraph at least][color=white]xo[/color][/size][/color]

[align=center]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][size=18][color=white]xoxo[/color]» »тнє υρѕ αη∂ ∂σωηs αη∂ ℓєƒтs яιgнтs« «[color=white]xoxo[/color][/size][/color][/align]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR2][size=16][color=white]xoxo[/color]sмιℓєs[color=white]xoxo[/color][/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][size=10][color=white]xo[/color][at least five favorites][color=white]xo[/color][/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR2][size=16][color=white]xoxo[/color]ƒяσωηs[color=white]xoxo[/color][/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][size=10][color=white]xo[/color][at least five unfavorites][color=white]xo[/color][/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR2][size=16][color=white]xoxo[/color]ℓσvє[color=white]xoxo[/color][/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][size=10][color=white]xo[/color][sexuality][color=white]xo[/color][/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR2][size=10][color=white]xo[/color][crush][color=white]xo[/color][/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][size=16][color=white]xoxo[/color]єxтяα єxтяα[color=white]xoxo[/color][/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR2][size=10][color=white]xo[/color][music][color=white]xo[/color][/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][size=10][color=white]xo[/color][posting color(s)][color=white]xo[/color][/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR2][size=10][color=white]xo[/color][a secret][color=white]xo[/color][/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][size=10][color=white]xo[/color][anything extra][color=white]xo[/color][/size][/color]

[align=center]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR2][size=16][color=white]xo[/color]» »[Username]« «[color=white]xo[/color][/size][/color][/align][/u]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff