𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓪 𝓜𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓪 𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮
𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓭~

Useful Links:
Color pallets

Roleplaying Samples:

#1 - regular post

User Image

αι¢єxoxoxoxoxoιιαηxoxoxoxoxoƒαyя

"α¢т ση yσυя ι м ρ υ ℓ s є, sωαℓℓσω тнє в σ т т ℓ є, ¢υт α ℓιттℓє ∂ є є ρ є я, ρυт тнє gυη тσ yσυя ¢ н є s т."
User Image

Alice stood up stretching her arms, she figured it was time to change, since Aiden already went off to get cleaned up. She went into the hall to reach the stairs, she saw a boy who looked like he just got there, "Oh hello, um, everyone I think is outside by the pool." She then took her purse and walked up the stairs into one of the empty spare bedrooms and locked the door, she steped infront of the mirror to the vanity as she placed her purse onto it, she decided to claim the bedroom to hid her things in before someone else did.

She got into her new Tripp top she just brought, and the new skinnies she got a few weeks ago. Instead of a bandana to hide her scars she used arm warmers that were striped black and white. She kicked off her flats and tied on her Vans and wrapped her scarf around her neck. Hopfully she looked okay, otherwise Aiden said he'd give her a make over, sometimes she wasn't sure what to look like, these were one of those days.

Alice then came out of the room and walked down the stairs before she got even to the patio, she crossed paths with Dartanian, "Hey." She waved at him figuring he was going to get all cleaned up. She then returned outside after Christine came out and Dartanian left, "Cute dress." She said to her as she took a seat to where she was originally at, hoping she looked okay, but she still needed her make up done, she figured it be good to do it later like just before the party. She then heard Aiden yell for Dartanian, his voice had hints of panic.

тнєxoxoxoxoxo¢υттєя

#2 - Intro post

User ImagexxxxOMG it's Charlottexxxx
xxthe asylum workerxx

The alarm clock was buzzing as loud as it could, Charlotte pressed the snooze button and ten minutes later the alarm went off again and she pressed the snooze button again, after the tenth time it went off she stared at it for a while, then realized something, she needs to be at work in five minutes. "s**t!" She sprang out of bed running to the closet, she just figured she just wear the red tank top already and just put a jacket over her shoulders and grabbed a black pair of skinny jeans along with some socks and shoes. She ran to the bathroom to brush her teeth and hair.

She pulled the jacket over her arms and wiggled into her skinny jeans tied her converse up. Charlotte ran back to her room to grab her purse and car keys. As soon as she ran down stair her mother called for her, "Charlotte, you going to eat?" Charlotte unlocked the front door, "Can't. Got to go. Lock the door for me 'kayyy." She ran out the door without a reply from her mom who was just making coffee, which Charlotte should have grabbed.

As Charlotte was driving a few stop lights were against her, 'Oh come on...' She sighed as she hit the top of the steering wheel. It usually took ten minutes to get to work, she was late already, hopefully she wasn't going to get fired, even if she was a volunteer she still needed to keep up with her attendance. Once in the parking lot she parked in her usual spot, no one was in it because not many visited the asylum, and if they did it was a short visit. She ran into the lobby, "I'm very sorry I'm late, traffic was a killer..." The lady at the desk sighed, "Make sure it doesn't happen again."

Charlotte sighed out of relief as she placed her purse under the front desk. Then walked around trying to see if anyone needed assistance. Usually she was needed in the cafeteria, cleaning tables and such, walking in there was already a messy table from someone who had a muscle spasm earlier from what the kitchen workers told. She walked out of the cafeteria after cleaning up the mess, a male doctor ran by, usually that was a sign of something was wrong or just someone refused to take their meds, she followed him to a room. After the doctor and a nurse left the room they greeted Charlotte, she simply waved and waited till they were gone.

Opening the door quietly she saw Zeke sunk to his knees, she walked in, "Um, deary, is everything okay?" She remembered he need his medication injected, not in pill form most of the time, she felt sad for him, that must be horrible to be pricked like that. She kneeled down so she was nearly at his eye level, remembering not to get too close.

#3 - intro post

User Image
xxxxHey it's Sammyxxxx
xxas the old friendxx

A buzzing noise on the nightstand of a teen girl's room had waken up young Sammy up, it was her cell phone with a message from her friend, she sighed before reading it and sat up shaking her head because her vision was still blurry from having the sheets over her head while sleeping. She opened the enV two up and read the message out loud, "Sammy, you sure you don't want to see Jayden? C'mon it would be fun..." She fell back so her head hit the pillow she didn't know what to reply. She just opened the phone to the full keyboard and began replying something quickly.

Mattie, I don't want to go, you know that.

Sammy took a deep breath and pressed 'send' and off the text went, as she sat there waiting for a reply back, there was a knock on her door, "Sam dear, time to wake up." It was the voice of her mom at the door, Sammy had work today, since she didn't have school anymore, she was already a graduate. A retail store is where Sammy worked for five hours a day, she liked working there, she was able to get discounts on top brand clothing whenever she wanted. She then finally got out of bed just to get ready.

The next sound that echoed through the house was the shower being turned on, Sammy felt gross because the previous night she was too exhausted to take one and just fell asleep in her clothes she was wearing. As soon as she got out she got her red dress that looked very slimming on her and black leggings. She walked out of the bathroom changed and her hair dried and straightened already, she didn't tease it because she didn't like teasing it for work. She buckled a black belt around her waist just to complete the look. She then ran down the stairs purse over her shoulder, flats on her feet, and car keys in her hand. "Sam, don't you want to eat before you go?" asked her father as she opened the front door, "No time, I'm nearly late."

Her father had his arms wide open, "Just because you're a working girl doesn't mean you can't give you're old man a hug." Sammy laughed and went over to hug her father real quick, "Have a good day sweetie." She smiled at him and before she closed the door she shouted back, "You too daddy." She got in her car and got to the store she worked at in ten minutes, she walked in and placed her purse in her locker and went to the cash register where she was located at as she placed her name tag on that said 'Hi, I'm Sammy' on it.

With Jayden in town Sammy hoped he wouldn't remember where she worked, since she's been an employee of that store for a year and a half, and by what she remembered, he was the first one she told about her first job. She remembered that day, she was just sixteen, with many rejections with many jobs, she finally got one, it was her favorite retail store, it was JCPenny's, it was a pretty easy job. Sammy just hoped he forgot and didn't try looking for her, because she might just make a scene.

#4 - regular post

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCharles Ray Hatter
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxis indeed mad

It was a while before Alycia came down, but what really got to him was that she was pressed so close to Ashton, he tried not having an bit of jealousy on his face, he was pretty good at having a poker face. He bit a part of his lip as he waited for the two to sit, she seemed rather peeved that he was even within the same room as her. Her words where nearly like daggers, but he was used to it, it happened the last few times as well. It was only two weeks ago that the accident happened, "Well, young Alycia, I'm simply here because you keep rejecting my apologies, and for you see, I'm going to keep at it till you realize it wasn't my fault, it was purely an accident." He replied to both her daggered toned questions.

His loose hands became clutched as Alycia's lips were against Ashton's, Charles had to keep his cool, or at least try, he simply came up with a witty play with words, "Dear Alycia, green simply isn't my color, and I don't plan on it ever being my color." He had to try pulling the truth out of her, he had a feeling that she was just trying to play Charles for a fool. Charles had a feeling that Alycia and Ashton weren't really together, so he tried playing along with it. "So Ashton, since when did you and Alycia get together, because from what I remember, you told me nothing about you liking her."

The game that was being played was just like chess, you have to be one move ahead of your opponent, but it seems Ashton was a peice, not a player of this game. From what Charles figured it was only against him and Alycia. Charles seemed to have kept his cool this long, but how much longer till he snapped was up to where the game took the two. A grin was upon his face, looking sly and devious, as he waited for either one of them replied.

[ o o c ;; It seems my body is getting tired, so I'm calling it a night, I'll be back on sometime either early morning or sometime in the afternoon, good night ]

#5 - intro post

User Image
xoxosнαυη xoαℓ∂єηxo ℓιтнιυмxoxo
xoxoL-O-V-E is just another word I never learned to pronounce.xoxo

»xoxo 'Eight-thousand fifty-two, eight-thousand fifty-three, eight-thousand fifty-four, oh what a miserable night.' The male, by the name of Shaun, that was lying in bed hasn't even slept a wink last night, too busy cramming for a test, even if he already worked at an asylum with a good pay, he wanted to be a doctor to help out his dear little sister, Maria. He finally budged a muscle just to turn his head to a now beeping alarm clock, letting him know it's time for work, just the normal cleaning and s**t. He sat up in a bed that was too big for him, but yet it was nice to sleep in when he could actually sleep which was when he wasn't working or studying for a test or exam. The closet door opened by his hands as he grabbed out a Batman tee that he got from his sister a few years ago, him and his sister were really close, but whenever he thought about her, he wished to just get on a plane and go see her.

»xoxo He got changed in the tee and some black skinny jeans, good thing there was no actual dress code here unlike the others, it was good to have some individuality here and there. He wandered into his bathroom almost in a daze as if his routine was burned upon his memory, he washed his face, brushed his teeth and hair and tried to not look tired. He left his bed a mess and grabbed his clipboard that was on the table next to his door and read what he had to do today, it was basic cleaning of the cafeteria and keeping an eye on the patients. He sighed when opening the door, "I hate mornings..." The light was bright since during the whole time he was getting ready he didn't turn on the lights nor open the blinds on the windows. His eyes squinted as he made his way to his first stop, which was just down the stairs and the door to the left, the cafeteria, both the help and patients were placed on separate wings of the building since who knows what the patients could get their hands on in the rooms of the staff.

»xoxo Shaun got into the cafeteria and the cooks were already making the food, usually if the cooks where in a good mood they make their food good, so to get good food, he would always said hello to them before making his usual runs. "Morning Aaron, morning Judy." The cooks were married, but most of the time, they didn't seem happy about it, Aaron was like another dad to Shaun, and Judy like another mom, both in their mid thirties, and they wanted to have kids, but Judy isn't able to have kids, so they treated Shaun like their son, "Alden, morning, you look like a mess." Aaron and Judy were the only ones allowed to call him by his middle name. Shaun laughed, "I know, I know, it was a hell of a night, had to study, I want to be a doctor one day you know. Well I got to go clean a bit, I'll see you in a few." He waved to them and closed the kitchen doors, and going off to clean off the cafeteria tables.

xoxoAlong with the people inside,xoxo
xoxoWhat a wonderful caricature of intimacy,xoxo
xoxoInside, what a wonderful caricature of intimacy.xoxo

Adorable Trash

Letters, signs, etc.

0000 - 0255 series - Basic Alpha Numerics

! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 : ; < = > ?
@ A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z [ ] ^ _
` a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z { | } ~ 

€  ‚ ƒ „ … † ‡ ˆ ‰ Š ‹ Œ  Ž   ‘ ’ “ ” • – — ˜ ™ š › œ  ž Ÿ
¡ ¢ £ ¤ ¥ ¦ § ¨ © ª « ¬ ­ ® ¯ ° ± ² ³ ´ µ ¶ · ¸ ¹ º » ¼ ½ ¾ ¿
À Á Â Ã Ä Å Æ Ç È É Ê Ë Ì Í Î Ï Ð Ñ Ò Ó Ô Õ Ö × Ø Ù Ú Û Ü Ý Þ ß
à á â ã ä å æ ç è é ê ë ì í î ï ð ñ ò ó ô õ ö ÷ ø ù ú û ü ý þ ÿ

0256 - 0511 series - Additional Alpha Numerics
Ā ā Ă ă Ą ą Ć ć Ĉ ĉ Ċ ċ Č č Ď ď Đ đ Ē ē Ĕ ĕ Ė ė Ę ę Ě ě Ĝ ĝ Ğ ğ
Ġ ġ Ģ ģ Ĥ ĥ Ħ ħ Ĩ ĩ Ī ī Ĭ ĭ Į į İ ı IJ ij Ĵ ĵ Ķ ķ ĸ Ĺ ĺ Ļ ļ Ľ ľ Ŀ
ŀ Ł ł Ń ń Ņ ņ Ň ň ʼn Ŋ ŋ Ō ō Ŏ ŏ Ő ő Œ œ Ŕ ŕ Ŗ ŗ Ř ř Ś ś Ŝ ŝ Ş ş
Š š Ţ ţ Ť ť Ŧ ŧ Ũ ũ Ū ū Ŭ ŭ Ů ů Ű ű Ų ų Ŵ ŵ Ŷ ŷ Ÿ Ź ź Ż ż Ž ž ſ

ƀ Ɓ Ƃ ƃ Ƅ ƅ Ɔ Ƈ ƈ Ɖ Ɗ Ƌ ƌ ƍ Ǝ Ə Ɛ Ƒ ƒ Ɠ Ɣ ƕ Ɩ Ɨ Ƙ ƙ ƚ ƛ Ɯ Ɲ ƞ Ɵ
Ơ ơ Ƣ ƣ Ƥ ƥ Ʀ Ƨ ƨ Ʃ ƪ ƫ Ƭ ƭ Ʈ Ư ư Ʊ Ʋ Ƴ ƴ Ƶ ƶ Ʒ Ƹ ƹ ƺ ƻ Ƽ ƽ ƾ ƿ
ǀ ǁ ǂ ǃ DŽ Dž dž LJ Lj lj NJ Nj nj Ǎ ǎ Ǐ ǐ Ǒ ǒ Ǔ ǔ Ǖ ǖ Ǘ ǘ Ǚ ǚ Ǜ ǜ ǝ Ǟ ǟ
Ǡ ǡ Ǣ ǣ Ǥ ǥ Ǧ ǧ Ǩ ǩ Ǫ ǫ Ǭ ǭ Ǯ ǯ ǰ DZ Dz dz Ǵ ǵ Ƕ Ƿ Ǹ ǹ Ǻ ǻ Ǽ ǽ Ǿ ǿ

0512 - 1223 series - Special Alpha Numerics
Ȁ ȁ Ȃ ȃ Ȅ ȅ Ȇ ȇ Ȉ ȉ Ȋ ȋ Ȍ ȍ Ȏ ȏ Ȑ ȑ Ȓ ȓ Ȕ ȕ Ȗ ȗ Ș ș Ț ț Ȝ ȝ Ȟ ȟ
Ƞ ȡ Ȣ ȣ Ȥ ȥ Ȧ ȧ Ȩ ȩ Ȫ ȫ Ȭ ȭ Ȯ ȯ Ȱ ȱ Ȳ ȳ ȴ ȵ ȶ ȷ ȸ ȹ Ⱥ Ȼ ȼ Ƚ Ⱦ ȿ
ɀ Ɂ ɂ Ƀ Ʉ Ʌ Ɇ ɇ Ɉ ɉ Ɋ ɋ Ɍ ɍ Ɏ ɏ ɐ ɑ ɒ ɓ ɔ ɕ ɖ ɗ ɘ ə ɚ ɛ ɜ ɝ ɞ ɟ
ɠ ɡ ɢ ɣ ɤ ɥ ɦ ɧ ɨ ɩ ɪ ɫ ɬ ɭ ɮ ɯ ɰ ɱ ɲ ɳ ɴ ɵ ɶ ɷ ɸ ɹ ɺ ɻ ɼ ɽ ɾ ɿ

ʀ ʁ ʂ ʃ ʄ ʅ ʆ ʇ ʈ ʉʊ ʋ ʌ ʍ ʎ ʏ ʐ ʑ ʒ ʓ ʔ ʕ ʖ ʗ ʘ ʙ ʚ ʛ ʜ ʝ ʞ ʟ
ʠ ʡ ʢ ʣ ʤ ʥ ʦ ʧ ʨ ʩ ʪ ʫ ʬ ʭ ʮ ʯ ʰ ʱʲ ʳ ʴ ʵ ʶ ʷ ʸ ʹ ʺ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ
ˀ ˁ ˂ ˃ ˄ ˅ ˆ ˇ ˈ ˉ ˊ ˋ ˌ ˍ ˎ ˏ ː ˑ ˒ ˓ ˔ ˕ ˖ ˗ ˘ ˙ ˚ ˛ ˜ ˝ ˞ ˟
ˠ ˡ ˢ ˣ ˤ ˥ ˦ ˧ ˨ ˩ ˪ ˫ ˬ ˭ ˮ ˯ ˰ ˱ ˲ ˳ ˴ ˵ ˶ ˷ ˸ ˹ ˺ ˻ ˼ ˽ ˾ ˿

0768 - 0895 series markings for overstrikes
p̀ ṕ p̂ x̃ x̄ x̅ x̆ ẋ ẍ x̉ x̊ x̋ x̌ x̍ x̎ x̏ x̐ x̑ x̒ x̓ x̔ x̕ x̖ x̗ x̘ x̙ x̚ x̛ x̜ x̝ x̞ x̟
x̠ x̡ x̢ x̣ x̤ x̥ x̦ x̧ x̨ x̩ x̪ x̫ x̬ x̭ x̮ x̯ x̰ x̱ x̲ x̳ x̴ x̵ x̶ x̷ x̸ x̹ x̺ x̻ x̼ x̽ x̾ x̿
x̀ x́ x͂ x̓ ẍ́ xͅ x͆ x͇ x͈ x͉ x͊ x͋ x͌ x͍ x͎ x͏ ͐ ͑ ͒ ͓ ͔ ͕ ͖ ͗ ͘ ͙ ͚ ͛ ͜ ͝ ͞ ͟
x͠ x͡ x͢ xͣ ͤ ͥ ͦ ͧ ͨ ͩ ͪ ͫ ͬ ͭ ͮ ͯ Ͱ ͱ Ͳ ͳ ʹ ͵ Ͷ ͷ ͸ ͹ ͺ ͻ ͼ ͽ ; Ϳ

0896 - 1223 series - Greek Alphabet
΀ ΁ ΂ ΃ ΄ ΅ Ά · Έ Ή Ί ΋ Ό ΍ Ύ Ώ ΐ Α Β Γ Δ Ε Ζ Η Θ Ι Κ Λ Μ Ν Ξ Ο
Π Ρ ΢ Σ Τ Υ Φ Χ Ψ Ω Ϊ Ϋ ά έ ή ί ΰ α β γ δ ε ζ η θ ι κ λ μ ν ξ ο
π ρ ς σ τ υ φ χ ψ ω ϊ ϋ ό ύ ώ Ϗ ϐ ϑ ϒ ϓ ϔ ϕ ϖ ϗ Ϙ ϙ Ϛ ϛ Ϝ ϝ Ϟ ϟ
Ϡ ϡ Ϣ ϣ Ϥ ϥ Ϧ ϧ Ϩ ϩ Ϫ ϫ Ϭ ϭ Ϯ ϯ ϰ ϱ ϲ ϳ ϴ ϵ ϶ Ϸ ϸ Ϲ Ϻ ϻ ϼ Ͻ Ͼ Ͽ

1024 - 1280 series - Cyrillic Alphabet
Ѐ Ё Ђ Ѓ Є Ѕ І Ї Ј Љ Њ Ћ Ќ Ѝ Ў Џ А Б В Г Д Е Ж З И Й К Л М Н О П
Р С Т У Ф Х Ц Ч Ш Щ Ъ Ы Ь Э Ю Я а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п
р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я ѐ ё ђ ѓ є ѕ і ї ј љ њ ћ ќ ѝ ў џ
Ѡ ѡ Ѣ ѣ Ѥ ѥ Ѧ ѧ Ѩ ѩ Ѫ ѫ Ѭ ѭ Ѯ ѯ Ѱ ѱ Ѳ ѳ Ѵ ѵ Ѷ ѷ Ѹ ѹ Ѻ ѻ Ѽ ѽ Ѿ ѿ

Ҁ ҁ ҂ ҃ ҄ ҅ ҆ ҇ ҈ ҉ Ҋ ҋ Ҍ ҍ Ҏ ҏ Ґ ґ Ғ ғ Ҕ ҕ Җ җ Ҙ ҙ Қ қ Ҝ ҝ Ҟ ҟ
Ҡ ҡ Ң ң Ҥ ҥ Ҧ ҧ Ҩ ҩ Ҫ ҫ Ҭ ҭ Ү ү Ұ ұ Ҳ ҳ Ҵ ҵ Ҷ ҷ Ҹ ҹ Һ һ Ҽ ҽ Ҿ ҿ
Ӏ Ӂ ӂ Ӄ ӄ Ӆ ӆ Ӈ ӈ Ӊ ӊ Ӌ ӌ Ӎ ӎ ӏ Ӑ ӑ Ӓ ӓ Ӕ ӕ Ӗ ӗ Ә ә Ӛ ӛ Ӝ ӝ Ӟ ӟ
Ӡ ӡ Ӣ ӣ Ӥ ӥ Ӧ ӧ Ө ө Ӫ ӫ Ӭ ӭ Ӯ ӯ Ӱ ӱ Ӳ ӳ Ӵ ӵ Ӷ ӷ Ӹ ӹ Ӻ ӻ Ӽ ӽ Ӿ ӿ

1280 - ???? series Miscellaneous International
Ԁ ԁ Ԃ ԃ Ԅ ԅ Ԇ ԇ Ԉ ԉ Ԋ ԋ Ԍ ԍ Ԏ ԏ Ԑ ԑ Ԓ ԓ Ԕ ԕ Ԗ ԗ Ԙ ԙ Ԛ ԛ Ԝ ԝ Ԟ ԟ
Ԡ ԡ Ԣ ԣ Ԥ ԥ Ԧ ԧ Ԩ ԩ Ԫ ԫ Ԭ ԭ Ԯ ԯ ԰ Ա Բ Գ Դ Ե Զ Է Ը Թ Ժ Ի Լ Խ Ծ Կ
Հ Ձ Ղ Ճ Մ Յ Ն Շ Ո Չ Պ Ջ Ռ Ս Վ Տ Ր Ց Ւ Փ Ք Օ Ֆ ՗ ՘ ՙ ՚ ՛ ՜ ՝ ՞ ՟
ՠ ա բ գ դ ե զ է ը թ ժ ի լ խ ծ կ հ ձ ղ ճ մ յ ն շ ո չ պ ջ ռ ս վ տ

1410 - 1533 series - Hebrew Alphabet ր ց ւ փ ք օ ֆ և ֈ ։ ֊ ֋ ֌ ֍ ֎ ֏ ֐ ֑ ֒ ֓ ֔ ֕ ֖ ֗ ֘ ֙ ֚ ֛ ֜ ֝ ֞ ֟
֠ ֡ ֢ ֣ ֤ ֥ ֦ ֧ ֨ ֩ ֪ ֫ ֬ ֭ ֮ ֯ ְ ֱ ֲ ֳ ִ ֵ ֶ ַ ָ ֹ ֺ ֻ ּ ֽ ־ ֿ
׀ ׁ ׂ ׃ ׄ ׅ ׆ ׇ ׈ ׉ ׊ ׋ ׌ ׍ ׎ ׏ א ב ג ד ה ו ז ח ט י ך כ ל ם מ ן
נ ס ע ף פ ץ צ ק ר ש ת ׫ ׬ ׭ ׮ ׯ װ ױ ײ ׳ ״ ׵ ׶ ׷ ׸ ׹ ׺ ׻ ׼ ׽ ׾ ׿

؀ ؁ ؂ ؃ ؄ ؅ ؆ ؇ ؈ ؉ ؊ ؋ ، ؍ ؎ ؏ ؐ ؑ ؒ ؓ ؔ ؕ ؖ ؗ ؘ ؙ ؚ ؛ ؜ ؝ ؞ ؟
ؠ ء آ أ ؤ إ ئ ا ب ة ت ث ج ح خ د ذ ر ز س ش ص ض ط ظ ع غ ػ ؼ ؽ ؾ ؿ
ـ ف ق ك ل م ن ه و ى ي ً ٌ ٍ َ ُ ِ ّ ْ ٓ ٔ ٕ ٖ ٗ ٘ ٙ ٚ ٛ ٜ ٝ ٞ ٟ
٠ ١ ٢ ٣ ٤ ٥ ٦ ٧ ٨ ٩ ٪ ٫ ٬ ٭ ٮ ٯ ٰ ٱ ٲ ٳ ٴ ٵ ٶ ٷ ٸ ٹ ٺ ٻ ټ ٽ پ ٿ

ڀ ځ ڂ ڃ ڄ څ چ ڇ ڈ ډ ڊ ڋ ڌ ڍ ڎ ڏ ڐ ڑ ڒ ړ ڔ ڕ ږ ڗ ژ ڙ ښ ڛ ڜ ڝ ڞ ڟ
ڠ ڡ ڢ ڣ ڤ ڥ ڦ ڧ ڨ ک ڪ ګ ڬ ڭ ڮ گ ڰ ڱ ڲ ڳ ڴ ڵ ڶ ڷ ڸ ڹ ں ڻ ڼ ڽ ھ ڿ
ۀ ہ ۂ ۃ ۄ ۅ ۆ ۇ ۈ ۉ ۊ ۋ ی ۍ ێ ۏ ې ۑ ے ۓ ۔ ە ۖ ۗ ۘ ۙ ۚ ۛ ۜ ۝ ۞ ۟
۠ ۡ ۢ ۣ ۤ ۥ ۦ ۧ ۨ ۩ ۪ ۫ ۬ ۭ ۮ ۯ ۰ ۱ ۲ ۳ ۴ ۵ ۶ ۷ ۸ ۹ ۺ ۻ ۼ ۽ ۾ ۿ

܀ ܁ ܂ ܃ ܄ ܅ ܆ ܇ ܈ ܉ ܊ ܋ ܌ ܍ ܎ ܏ ܐ ܑ ܒ ܓ ܔ ܕ ܖ ܗ ܘ ܙ ܚ ܛ ܜ ܝ ܞ ܟ
ܠ ܡ ܢ ܣ ܤ ܥ ܦ ܧ ܨ ܩ ܪ ܫ ܬ ܭ ܮ ܯ ܰ ܱ ܲ ܳ ܴ ܵ ܶ ܷ ܸ ܹ ܺ ܻ ܼ ܽ ܾ ܿ
݀ ݁ ݂ ݃ ݄ ݅ ݆ ݇ ݈ ݉ ݊ ݋ ݌ ݍ ݎ ݏ ݐ ݑ ݒ ݓ ݔ ݕ ݖ ݗ ݘ ݙ ݚ ݛ ݜ ݝ ݞ ݟ
ݠ ݡ ݢ ݣ ݤ ݥ ݦ ݧ ݨ ݩ ݪ ݫ ݬ ݭ ݮ ݯ ݰ ݱ ݲ ݳ ݴ ݵ ݶ ݷ ݸ ݹ ݺ ݻ ݼ ݽ ݾ ݿ

ހ ށ ނ ރ ބ ޅ ކ އ ވ މ ފ ދ ތ ލ ގ ޏ ސ ޑ ޒ ޓ ޔ ޕ ޖ ޗ ޘ ޙ ޚ ޛ ޜ ޝ ޞ ޟ
ޠ ޡ ޢ ޣ ޤ ޥ ަ ާ ި ީ ު ޫ ެ ޭ ޮ ޯ ް ޱ ޲ ޳ ޴ ޵ ޶ ޷ ޸ ޹ ޺ ޻ ޼ ޽ ޾ ޿
߀ ߁ ߂ ߃ ߄ ߅ ߆ ߇ ߈ ߉ ߊ ߋ ߌ ߍ ߎ ߏ

8000 - 8191 Series - More international symbols
ὀ ὁ ὂ ὃ ὄ ὅ ὆ ὇ Ὀ Ὁ Ὂ Ὃ Ὄ Ὅ ὎ ὏ ὐ ὑ ὒ ὓ ὔ ὕ ὖ ὗ ὘ Ὑ ὚ Ὓ ὜ Ὕ ὞ Ὗ
ὠ ὡ ὢ ὣ ὤ ὥ ὦ ὧ Ὠ Ὡ Ὢ Ὣ Ὤ Ὥ Ὦ Ὧ ὰ ά ὲ έ ὴ ή ὶ ί ὸ ό ὺ ύ ὼ ώ ὾ ὿

ᾀ ᾁ ᾂ ᾃ ᾄ ᾅ ᾆ ᾇ ᾈ ᾉ ᾊ ᾋ ᾌ ᾍ ᾎ ᾏ ᾐ ᾑ ᾒ ᾓ ᾔ ᾕ ᾖ ᾗ ᾘ ᾙ ᾚ ᾛ ᾜ ᾝ ᾞ ᾟ
ᾠ ᾡ ᾢ ᾣ ᾤ ᾥ ᾦ ᾧ ᾨ ᾩ ᾪ ᾫ ᾬ ᾭ ᾮ ᾯ ᾰ ᾱ ᾲ ᾳ ᾴ ᾵ ᾶ ᾷ Ᾰ Ᾱ Ὰ Ά ᾼ ᾽ ι ᾿

῀ ῁ ῂ ῃ ῄ ῅ ῆ ῇ Ὲ Έ Ὴ Ή ῌ ῍ ῎ ῏ ῐ ῑ ῒ ΐ ῔ ῕ ῖ ῗ Ῐ Ῑ Ὶ Ί ῜ ῝ ῞ ῟
ῠ ῡ ῢ ΰ ῤ ῥ ῦ ῧ Ῠ Ῡ Ὺ Ύ Ῥ ῭ ΅ ` ῰ ῱ ῲ ῳ ῴ ῵ ῶ ῷ Ὸ Ό Ὼ Ώ ῼ ´ ῾ ῿

8192 - 8447 series - Assorted symbols.
                      ​ ‌ ‍ ‎ ‏ ‐ ‑ ‒ – — ― ‖ ‗ ‘ ’ ‚ ‛ “ ” „ ‟
† ‡ • ‣ ․ ‥ … ‧ 

‪ ‫ ‬ ‮ abc ‭   ‰ ‱ ′ ″ ‴ ‵ ‶ ‷ ‸ ‹ › ※ ‼ ‽ ‾ ‿
⁀ ⁁ ⁂ ⁃ ⁄ ⁅ ⁆ ⁇ ⁈ ⁉ ⁊ ⁋ ⁌ ⁍ ⁎ ⁏ ⁐ ⁑ ⁒ ⁓ ⁔ ⁕ ⁖ ⁗ ⁘ ⁙ ⁚ ⁛ ⁜ ⁝ ⁞  
⁠ ⁡ ⁢ ⁣ ⁤ ⁥ ⁦ ⁧ ⁨ ⁩       ⁰ ⁱ ⁲ ⁳ ⁴ ⁵ ⁶ ⁷ ⁸ ⁹ ⁺ ⁻ ⁼ ⁽ ⁾ ⁿ

₀ ₁ ₂ ₃ ₄ ₅ ₆ ₇ ₈ ₉ ₊ ₋ ₌ ₍ ₎ ₏ ₐ ₑ ₒ ₓ ₔ ₕ ₖ ₗ ₘ ₙ ₚ ₛ ₜ ₝ ₞ ₟
₠ ₡ ₢ ₣ ₤ ₥ ₦ ₧ ₨ ₩ ₪ ₫ € ₭ ₮ ₯ ₰ ₱ ₲ ₳ ₴ ₵ ₶ ₷ ₸ ₹ ₺ ₻ ₼ ₽ ₾ ₿
⃀ ⃁ ⃂ ⃃ ⃄ ⃅ ⃆ ⃇ ⃈ ⃉ ⃊ ⃋ ⃌ ⃍ ⃎ ⃏ ⃐ ⃑ ⃒ ⃓ ⃔ ⃕ ⃖ ⃗ ⃘ ⃙ ⃚ ⃛ ⃜ ⃝ ⃞ ⃟
⃠ ⃡ ⃢ ⃣ ⃤ ⃥ ⃦ ⃧ ⃨ ⃩ ⃪ ⃫ ⃬ ⃭ ⃮ ⃯ ⃰ ⃱ ⃲ ⃳ ⃴ ⃵ ⃶ ⃷ ⃸ ⃹ ⃺ ⃻ ⃼ ⃽ ⃾ ⃿

8448 - 8575 series - Math symbols
℀ ℁ ℂ ℃ ℄ ℅ ℆ ℇ ℈ ℉ ℊ ℋ ℌ ℍ ℎ ℏ ℐ ℑ ℒ ℓ ℔ ℕ № ℗ ℘ ℙ ℚ ℛ ℜ ℝ ℞ ℟
℠ ℡ ™ ℣ ℤ ℥ Ω ℧ ℨ ℩ K Å ℬ ℭ ℮ ℯ ℰ ℱ Ⅎ ℳ ℴ ℵ ℶ ℷ ℸ ℹ ℺ ℻ ℼ ℽ ℾ ℿ
⅀ ⅁ ⅂ ⅃ ⅄ ⅅ ⅆ ⅇ ⅈ ⅉ ⅊ ⅋ ⅌ ⅍ ⅎ ⅏ ⅐ ⅑ ⅒ ⅓ ⅔ ⅕ ⅖ ⅗ ⅘ ⅙ ⅚ ⅛ ⅜ ⅝ ⅞ ⅟
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ Ⅼ Ⅽ Ⅾ Ⅿ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ ⅺ ⅻ ⅼ ⅽ ⅾ ⅿ

8576 - 8703 series - Arrowsↀ ↁ ↂ Ↄ ↄ ↅ ↆ ↇ ↈ ↉ ↊ ↋ ↌ ↍ ↎ ↏ ← ↑ → ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ↚ ↛ ↜ ↝ ↞ ↟
↠ ↡ ↢ ↣ ↤ ↥ ↦ ↧ ↨ ↩ ↪ ↫ ↬ ↭ ↮ ↯ ↰ ↱ ↲ ↳ ↴ ↵ ↶ ↷ ↸ ↹ ↺ ↻ ↼ ↽ ↾ ↿
⇀ ⇁ ⇂ ⇃ ⇄ ⇅ ⇆ ⇇ ⇈ ⇉ ⇊ ⇋ ⇌ ⇍ ⇎ ⇏ ⇐ ⇑ ⇒ ⇓ ⇔ ⇕ ⇖ ⇗ ⇘ ⇙ ⇚ ⇛ ⇜ ⇝ ⇞ ⇟
⇠ ⇡ ⇢ ⇣ ⇤ ⇥ ⇦ ⇧ ⇨ ⇩ ⇪ ⇫ ⇬ ⇭ ⇮ ⇯ ⇰ ⇱ ⇲ ⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

8704 - 8959 series - Math Symbols
∀ ∁ ∂ ∃ ∄ ∅ ∆ ∇ ∈ ∉ ∊ ∋ ∌ ∍ ∎ ∏ ∐ ∑ − ∓ ∔ ∕ ∖ ∗ ∘ ∙ √ ∛ ∜ ∝ ∞ ∟
∠ ∡ ∢ ∣ ∤ ∥ ∦ ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ ∫ ∬ ∭ ∮ ∯ ∰ ∱ ∲ ∳ ∴ ∵ ∶ ∷ ∸ ∹ ∺ ∻ ∼ ∽ ∾ ∿
≀ ≁ ≂ ≃ ≄ ≅ ≆ ≇ ≈ ≉ ≊ ≋ ≌ ≍ ≎ ≏ ≐ ≑ ≒ ≓ ≔ ≕ ≖ ≗ ≘ ≙ ≚ ≛ ≜ ≝ ≞ ≟
≠ ≡ ≢ ≣ ≤ ≥ ≦ ≧ ≨ ≩ ≪ ≫ ≬ ≭ ≮ ≯ ≰ ≱ ≲ ≳ ≴ ≵ ≶ ≷ ≸ ≹ ≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿

⊀ ⊁ ⊂ ⊃ ⊄ ⊅ ⊆ ⊇ ⊈ ⊉ ⊊ ⊋ ⊌ ⊍ ⊎ ⊏ ⊐ ⊑ ⊒ ⊓ ⊔ ⊕ ⊖ ⊗ ⊘ ⊙ ⊚ ⊛ ⊜ ⊝ ⊞ ⊟
⊠ ⊡ ⊢ ⊣ ⊤ ⊥ ⊦ ⊧ ⊨ ⊩ ⊪ ⊫ ⊬ ⊭ ⊮ ⊯ ⊰ ⊱ ⊲ ⊳ ⊴ ⊵ ⊶ ⊷ ⊸ ⊹ ⊺ ⊻ ⊼ ⊽ ⊾ ⊿
⋀ ⋁ ⋂ ⋃ ⋄ ⋅ ⋆ ⋇ ⋈ ⋉ ⋊ ⋋ ⋌ ⋍ ⋎ ⋏ ⋐ ⋑ ⋒ ⋓ ⋔ ⋕ ⋖ ⋗ ⋘ ⋙ ⋚ ⋛ ⋜ ⋝ ⋞ ⋟
⋠ ⋡ ⋢ ⋣ ⋤ ⋥ ⋦ ⋧ ⋨ ⋩ ⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭ ⋮ ⋯ ⋰ ⋱ ⋲ ⋳ ⋴ ⋵ ⋶ ⋷ ⋸ ⋹ ⋺ ⋻ ⋼ ⋽ ⋾ ⋿

8960 - 9087 series - More math symbols
⌀ ⌁ ⌂ ⌃ ⌄ ⌅ ⌆ ⌇ ⌈ ⌉ ⌊ ⌋ ⌌ ⌍ ⌎ ⌏ ⌐ ⌑ ⌒ ⌓ ⌔ ⌕ ⌖ ⌗ ⌘ ⌙ ⌚ ⌛ ⌜ ⌝ ⌞ ⌟
⌠ ⌡ ⌢ ⌣ ⌤ ⌥ ⌦ ⌧ ⌨ 〈 〉 ⌫ ⌬ ⌭ ⌮ ⌯ ⌰ ⌱ ⌲ ⌳ ⌴ ⌵ ⌶ ⌷ ⌸ ⌹ ⌺ ⌻ ⌼ ⌽ ⌾ ⌿
⍀ ⍁ ⍂ ⍃ ⍄ ⍅ ⍆ ⍇ ⍈ ⍉ ⍊ ⍋ ⍌ ⍍ ⍎ ⍏ ⍐ ⍑ ⍒ ⍓ ⍔ ⍕ ⍖ ⍗ ⍘ ⍙ ⍚ ⍛ ⍜ ⍝ ⍞ ⍟
⍠ ⍡ ⍢ ⍣ ⍤ ⍥ ⍦ ⍧ ⍨ ⍩ ⍪ ⍫ ⍬ ⍭ ⍮ ⍯ ⍰ ⍱ ⍲ ⍳ ⍴ ⍵ ⍶ ⍷ ⍸ ⍹ ⍺ ⍻ ⍼ ⍽ ⍾ ⍿

⎀ ⎁ ⎂ ⎃ ⎄ ⎅ ⎆ ⎇ ⎈ ⎉ ⎊ ⎋ ⎌ ⎍ ⎎ ⎏ ⎐ ⎑ ⎒ ⎓ ⎔ ⎕ ⎖ ⎗ ⎘ ⎙ ⎚ ⎛ ⎜ ⎝ ⎞ ⎟
⎠ ⎡ ⎢ ⎣ ⎤ ⎥ ⎦ ⎧ ⎨ ⎩ ⎪ ⎫ ⎬ ⎭ ⎮ ⎯ ⎰ ⎱ ⎲ ⎳ ⎴ ⎵ ⎶ ⎷ ⎸ ⎹ ⎺ ⎻ ⎼ ⎽ ⎾ ⎿
⏀ ⏁ ⏂ ⏃ ⏄ ⏅ ⏆ ⏇ ⏈ ⏉ ⏊ ⏋ ⏌ ⏍ ⏎ ⏏ ⏐ ⏑ ⏒ ⏓ ⏔ ⏕ ⏖ ⏗ ⏘ ⏙ ⏚ ⏛ ⏜ ⏝ ⏞ ⏟
⏠ ⏡ ⏢ ⏣ ⏤ ⏥ ⏦ ⏧ ⏨ ⏩ ⏪ ⏫ ⏬ ⏭ ⏮ ⏯ ⏰ ⏱ ⏲ ⏳ ⏴ ⏵ ⏶ ⏷ ⏸ ⏹ ⏺ ⏻ ⏼ ⏽ ⏾ ⏿

9216 - 9471 series - Circled Numbers and Letters
␀ ␁ ␂ ␃ ␄ ␅ ␆ ␇ ␈ ␉ ␊ ␋ ␌ ␍ ␎ ␏ ␐ ␑ ␒ ␓ ␔ ␕ ␖ ␗ ␘ ␙ ␚ ␛ ␜ ␝ ␞ ␟
␠ ␡ ␢ ␣ ␤ ␥ ␦ ␧ ␨ ␩ ␪ ␫ ␬ ␭ ␮ ␯ ␰ ␱ ␲ ␳ ␴ ␵ ␶ ␷ ␸ ␹ ␺ ␻ ␼ ␽ ␾ ␿
⑀ ⑁ ⑂ ⑃ ⑄ ⑅ ⑆ ⑇ ⑈ ⑉ ⑊ ⑋ ⑌ ⑍ ⑎ ⑏ ⑐ ⑑ ⑒ ⑓ ⑔ ⑕ ⑖ ⑗ ⑘ ⑙ ⑚ ⑛ ⑜ ⑝ ⑞ ⑟
① ② ③ ④ ⑤ ⑥ ⑦ ⑧ ⑨ ⑩ ⑪ ⑫ ⑬ ⑭ ⑮ ⑯ ⑰ ⑱ ⑲ ⑳ ⑴ ⑵ ⑶ ⑷ ⑸ ⑹ ⑺ ⑻ ⑼ ⑽ ⑾ ⑿

⒀ ⒁ ⒂ ⒃ ⒄ ⒅ ⒆ ⒇ ⒈ ⒉ ⒊ ⒋ ⒌ ⒍ ⒎ ⒏ ⒐ ⒑ ⒒ ⒓ ⒔ ⒕ ⒖ ⒗ ⒘ ⒙ ⒚ ⒛ ⒜ ⒝ ⒞ ⒟
⒠ ⒡ ⒢ ⒣ ⒤ ⒥ ⒦ ⒧ ⒨ ⒩ ⒪ ⒫ ⒬ ⒭ ⒮ ⒯ ⒰ ⒱ ⒲ ⒳ ⒴ ⒵ Ⓐ Ⓑ Ⓒ Ⓓ Ⓔ Ⓕ Ⓖ Ⓗ Ⓘ Ⓙ
Ⓚ Ⓛ Ⓜ Ⓝ Ⓞ Ⓟ Ⓠ Ⓡ Ⓢ Ⓣ Ⓤ Ⓥ Ⓦ Ⓧ Ⓨ Ⓩ ⓐ ⓑ ⓒ ⓓ ⓔ ⓕ ⓖ ⓗ ⓘ ⓙ ⓚ ⓛ ⓜ ⓝ ⓞ ⓟ
ⓠ ⓡ ⓢ ⓣ ⓤ ⓥ ⓦ ⓧ ⓨ ⓩ ⓪ ⓫ ⓬ ⓭ ⓮ ⓯ ⓰ ⓱ ⓲ ⓳ ⓴ ⓵ ⓶ ⓷ ⓸ ⓹ ⓺ ⓻ ⓼ ⓽ ⓾ ⓿

9472 - 9599 Series Borders.
─ ━ │ ┃ ┄ ┅ ┆ ┇ ┈ ┉ ┊ ┋ ┌ ┍ ┎ ┏ ┐ ┑ ┒ ┓ └ ┕ ┖ ┗ ┘ ┙ ┚ ┛ ├ ┝ ┞ ┟
┠ ┡ ┢ ┣ ┤ ┥ ┦ ┧ ┨ ┩ ┪ ┫ ┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿
╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ╌ ╍ ╎ ╏ ═ ║ ╒ ╓ ╔ ╕ ╖ ╗ ╘ ╙ ╚ ╛ ╜ ╝ ╞ ╟
╠ ╡ ╢ ╣ ╤ ╥ ╦ ╧ ╨ ╩ ╪ ╫ ╬ ╭ ╮ ╯ ╰ ╱ ╲ ╳ ╴ ╵ ╶ ╷ ╸ ╹ ╺ ╻ ╼ ╽ ╾ ╿

9600 - 9728 series Boxes, icons, etc.

▀ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐ ░ ▒ ▓ ▔ ▕ ▖ ▗ ▘ ▙ ▚ ▛ ▜ ▝ ▞ ▟
■ □ ▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩ ▪ ▫ ▬ ▭ ▮ ▯ ▰ ▱ ▲ △ ▴ ▵ ▶ ▷ ▸ ▹ ► ▻ ▼ ▽ ▾ ▿
◀ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄ ◅ ◆ ◇ ◈ ◉ ◊ ○ ◌ ◍ ◎ ● ◐ ◑ ◒ ◓ ◔ ◕ ◖ ◗ ◘ ◙ ◚ ◛ ◜ ◝ ◞ ◟
◠ ◡ ◢ ◣ ◤ ◥ ◦ ◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◫ ◬ ◭ ◮ ◯ ◰ ◱ ◲ ◳ ◴ ◵ ◶ ◷ ◸ ◹ ◺ ◻ ◼ ◽ ◾ ◿

9730 - 9855 series - Icons, cards, chess pieces, etc (Wingdings)

☀ ☁ ☂ ☃ ☄ ★ ☆ ☇ ☈ ☉ ☊ ☋ ☌ ☍ ☎ ☏ ☐ ☑ ☒ ☓ ☔ ☕ ☖ ☗ ☘ ☙ ☚ ☛ ☜ ☝ ☞ ☟
☠ ☡ ☢ ☣ ☤ ☥ ☦ ☧ ☨ ☩ ☪ ☫ ☬ ☭ ☮ ☯ ☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☸ ☹ ☺ ☻ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☿
♀ ♁ ♂ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♨ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ ♰ ♱ ♲ ♳ ♴ ♵ ♶ ♷ ♸ ♹ ♺ ♻ ♼ ♽ ♾ ♿

9856 - 9984 series - Not sure
⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅ ⚆ ⚇ ⚈ ⚉ ⚊ ⚋ ⚌ ⚍ ⚎ ⚏ ⚐ ⚑ ⚒ ⚓ ⚔ ⚕ ⚖ ⚗ ⚘ ⚙ ⚚ ⚛ ⚜ ⚝ ⚞ ⚟
⚠ ⚡ ⚢ ⚣ ⚤ ⚥ ⚦ ⚧ ⚨ ⚩ ⚪ ⚫ ⚬ ⚭ ⚮ ⚯ ⚰ ⚱ ⚲ ⚳ ⚴ ⚵ ⚶ ⚷ ⚸ ⚹ ⚺ ⚻ ⚼ ⚽ ⚾ ⚿
⛀ ⛁ ⛂ ⛃ ⛄ ⛅ ⛆ ⛇ ⛈ ⛉ ⛊ ⛋ ⛌ ⛍ ⛎ ⛏ ⛐ ⛑ ⛒ ⛓ ⛔ ⛕ ⛖ ⛗ ⛘ ⛙ ⛚ ⛛ ⛜ ⛝ ⛞ ⛟
⛠ ⛡ ⛢ ⛣ ⛤ ⛥ ⛦ ⛧ ⛨ ⛩ ⛪ ⛫ ⛬ ⛭ ⛮ ⛯ ⛰ ⛱ ⛲ ⛳ ⛴ ⛵ ⛶ ⛷ ⛸ ⛹ ⛺ ⛻ ⛼ ⛽ ⛾ ⛿

9984 - 10112 series: More icons (Wingdings)
✀ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✅ ✆ ✇ ✈ ✉ ✊ ✋ ✌ ✍ ✎ ✏ ✐ ✑ ✒ ✓ ✔ ✕ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✙ ✚ ✛ ✜ ✝ ✞ ✟
✠ ✡ ✢ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✨ ✩ ✪ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✯ ✰ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✴ ✵ ✶ ✷ ✸ ✹ ✺ ✻ ✼ ✽ ✾ ✿
❀ ❁ ❂ ❃ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❌ ❍ ❎ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❓ ❔ ❕ ❖ ❗ ❘ ❙ ❚ ❛ ❜ ❝ ❞ ❟
❠ ❡ ❢ ❣ ❤ ❥ ❦ ❧ ❨ ❩ ❪ ❫ ❬ ❭ ❮ ❯ ❰ ❱ ❲ ❳ ❴ ❵ ❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

O T H E R • A L T • C O D E S

๑•ิ.•ั๑ ๑۩۞۩๑ ♬✿.。.:* ☂☃ ☄ ★ ☆ ☇ ☈ ☉ ☊ ☋ ☌ ☍ ☑ ☒☢ ☸ ☹ ☺ ☻ ☼ ☽ ☾ ♠   ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♨ ♩ ✙✈ ✉ ✌ ✁ ✎ ✐ ❀ ✰ ❁ ❤ ❥ ❦❧ ➳ ➽ εїз℡❣·۰•●○●

ゃōゃ♥ ♡๑۩ﺴ ☜ ☞ ☎ ☏♡ ⊙◎ ☺ ☻✖╄ஐﻬ ► ◄ ▧ ▨ ♨ ◐ ◑ ↔ ↕ ▪ ▫ ☼ ♦ ▀ ▄ █▌ ▐░ ▒ ▬♦ ◊ ◦ ☼ ♠♣ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ◘ ◙ ◈ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ の ☆ → あ ぃ £ ❤ 。◕‿◕。

# @ & * ¥☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☻ ☺ ❂ ◕ ⊕ ☉ Θ o O ♋ ☯ ㊝ ⊙ ◎ ◑ ◐ ۰ • ● ▪ ▫ 。 ゚ ๑ ☜ ☞ ☂ ♨ ☎ ☏

︻ ︼ ︽ ︾ 〈 〉 ︿ ﹀ ∩ ∪ ﹁ ﹂ ﹃ ﹄﹝ ﹞ < > ≦ ≧ ﹤ ﹥ 「 」 ︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺〔 〕 【 】 《 》 ( ) { } ﹙ ﹚ 『 』﹛ ﹜╳ + - ﹢ × ÷ = ≠ ≒ ∞ ˇ ± √ ⊥ ∠ ∟ ⊿ ㏒

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮ ☎ ☏ ☪ ♈ ♨ ºº ₪ ¤ 큐 « » ™ ♂✿ ♥ の ↑ ↓ ← → ↖ ↗ ↙ ↘ ㊣ ◎ ○ ● ⊕ ⊙ ○  △ ▲ ☆ ★ ◇ ◆ ■ □ ▽ ▼ § ¥ 〒 ¢ £ ※ ♀ ♂ © ® ⁂ ℡ ↂ░ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧

≧0≦ o(╥﹏╥)o //(ㄒoㄒ)//™

︵︶︹︺ 【】〖〗@﹕﹗/ " _ < > `,·。≈{}~ ~() _ -『』√ $ @ * & # ※卐 々∞Ψ ∪∩∈∏ の ℡ ぁ §∮〝〞ミ灬ξ№∑⌒ξζω*ㄨ ≮≯ +-×÷﹢﹣±/=∫∮∝ ∞ ∧∨ ∑ ∏ ∥∠ ≌ ∽ ≦ ≧ ≒﹤﹥じ☆

【】△√ ∩¤々♀♂∞①ㄨ≡↘↙┗┛╰☆╮ ≠ ┢┦aΡpy

﹏Café № @ ㊣ ™ ℡ 凸 の ๑۞๑ ๑۩ﺴ ﺴ۩๑ o(‧'''‧)o ❆ べò⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ べ ☀ ☼ ☜ ☞ ⊙® ◈ ♦ ◊ ◦ ◇ ◆ εїз

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ ~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡~☃⊹⊱⋛⋌⋚⊰⊹✗/(*w*) ≡[。。]≡※◦º°×°º◦εїз´¯`·»。。♀♡╭☆╯ºØغøº¤ø,¸¸,ºº¤øøºﷲﷲ°º¤ø,¸¸,

♪♫╭♥ ๑•ิ.•ัﻬஐ ✎

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼✻✺✹✸✷ ✶✵✴❄❅❆❇❈❉❊❋❖❤❥❦❧ ☀ o O #♡ ┽┊﹎.εїз︷✿‧:﹎。❤‧:❉:‧ .。.:*・❀●•♪.。‧:❉:‧ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。✎*εїз

↔ ↕ ▪ → ✿❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——(•·÷[ ]÷·•)—

〓 ☆ ★┣┓┏┫×╰ノ◢ ◣ ◥ ◤ Ω ж ф юЮ ━╃ ╄━ ┛┗ ┓┏ ◇ ◆ ※ .'. ☂.'.❤ ♥ 『』 〖〗▓ ► ◄ ▒ ░ ▓ ╮╭ ╯╰ ァ ┱ ┲☃ ☎ ☏ ☺ ☻ ▧ ▨ ♨ ◘ ◙ ♠ ♧ ♣ ▣▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ⊕

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×»-(¯`v´¯)-» ×÷·.·´¯`·)» «(·´¯`·.·÷×*∩_∩* ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ╬ ╠ ╣∷ ღ ☃ ❆ £ ∆ ? Õ Ő ő ∞ © ‡ † ? ஜ ஒ ண இ ஆ ௰

♪♪♫▫—(•·÷[ ]÷·•)— ·÷±‡±±‡±÷· Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°¨—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´`·»

»-(¯`v´¯)-»┗┛↘↙╰☆╮♥ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ 【】

๑۞๑ ๑۩ﺴ ﺴ۩๑๑۩۞۩...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤... .•:*´¨`*:•.☆۩ ۞ ۩ ۩ ۞ ۩☆•:*´¨`*:•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ 彡 ❝❞° ﹌﹎ ╱╲ ☁ ₪ ¡ Þ ௫ μ べ ☪ ☠ ╬ ╠ ╣∷ ღ :﹗/ " _ < > `,·。≈ {}~ ~() - √ $ * & # ※*≮≯ +-× ÷﹢±/=∫∮∝ ∧∨∥∠ ≌ ∽ ≦ ≧ ≒﹤﹥じ

①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩ ⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ⒶⒷⒸⒹⒺⒻ ⒼⒽⒾⒿⓀⓁ ⓂⓃⓄⓅⓆⓇ ⓈⓉⓊⓋⓌⓍ ⓎⓏ ⓐⓑⓒⓓⓔⓕ ⓖⓗⓘⓙⓚⓛ ⓜⓝⓞⓟⓠⓡ ⓢⓣⓤⓥⓦⓧ ⓨⓩ

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ ( c//"-}{-*x) (-'๏_๏'-) (◐ o ◑ ) (⊙...⊙ )。◕‿◕。 ๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏(•ิ_•ิ)? (•ิ_•ิ) (/•ิ_•ิ)/

ツ ღ ♪ ♠ ♥ ♣ ™ © ¤ ✖ ✖ ✖ || ౦ ౦ ౦ ℓ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ■ ■ ■ ☠ ☠ ☠ ● » √ Ξ ♫ ♪ ☼ ○ ▒ ♦ ◕ ◡ ◕

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏ ㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗㊘㊜㊝㊞㊟㊠㊡㊢ ㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨㊩㊪㊫㊬㊭㊮㊯㊰

✗✘✚✪✣✤✥✦✧✩✫✬✭✮✯✰ ✱✲✳❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼✻✺✹✸✷

✶✵✴❄❅❆❇❈❉❊❋❖☀☂☁【】┱ ┲ ❣ ✚ ✪ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ❉ ❥ ❦ ❧ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✄ ☪ ☣ ☢

♡ ♠ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ❤ ❥ ◊ △ ▲ ◇ ◆ ■ □ ▽ ▼

† ™ ♀ ♂ ☼ ¼ ½ ¾ ¿ ★ ✔ ☓ ✗ ☑ ☒

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

✿ ❀ ✰ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☆ ★ ☪

.。 . : * ▪ ▫· ۰ • ○ ● ☉ Θ o O ゚⊙◎ . : 。 *゚ ‘゚ ・ . 。 . :

☂ ☄ ☇ ☉ ☊ ☋ ☌ ☍ ﻬ ♨

♨ ♩ ✙ ✈ ✉ ✁ ✎ ✐ ε ї з † ♬ ™ ♀ ♂ ¼ ½ ¾ ¿

☜ ☞ ✖ ஐ ♨ ↔ ↕ ▪ ▫

▀ ▄ █▌ ▐░ ▒ ▬ ► ◄▧ ▨ ▀ ▄ █ ▌ ▐ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █

▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ◘ ◙ ◈ の → あ ぃ £ ◕。

︻ ︼ ︽ ︾ 〈 〉 ︿ ﹀ ∩ ∪ ﹁ ﹂ ﹃ ﹄﹝ ﹞ < > ≦ ≧ ﹤ ﹥ 「 」 ︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺〔 〕 【 】 《 》 () { } ﹙ ﹚ 『 』 ﹛ ﹜╳ + - ﹢ × ÷ = ≠ ≒ ∞ ˇ ± √ ⊥ ∠ ∟ ⊿ ㏒ ▶ ▷ ◀ ◁

♈ ºº ₪ ¤ « » ↑ ↓ ← ↖ ↗ ↙ ↘ § ¥ 〒 © ®

ಠ_ಠ ◕ ◡ ◕ Ü ö Ö °__° ಥ__ಥ (๑→ܫ←)
(︶︹︺)(*-`ω´- )人(ц`ω´ц*)(●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●)(ㄒoㄒ)(>_< ⊙▂⊙ ⊙0⊙ ⊙︿⊙ ⊙ω⊙ ⊙﹏⊙ ⊙△⊙ ⊙▽⊙ o(‧'''‧)o (◡‿◡✿) (◕‿◕✿) (◕〝◕) (∩_∩)ミ●﹏☉ミ (≧0≦) o(╥﹏╥)o

ⅰⅱⅲⅳⅴⅵⅶ ⅷⅸⅹⅺⅻⅠⅡⅢⅣⅤⅥⅦ Ⅷ Ⅷ ⅨⅩⅪⅫ

✗✘✚✖✲✳❃❂❁✾✽✼✻✺✹✸✷

# ¥☸ ❁ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✪ ¤ ☀ ღ

✐✌✍✡✓✔✕✖ ♂ ♀ ♥ ♡ ☜ ☞ ☎ ☏ ⊙ ◎ ☺ ☻ ► ◄ ▧ ▨ ♨ ◐ ◑ ↔ ↕ ♥ ♡ ▪ ▫ ☼ ♦ ▬ ♦ ◊ ◘ ◙ ◦ ☼ ♠ ♣ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ◘ ◙ ◈ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ✄☪☣☢☠

✗✘✚✪✣✤✥✦✧✩✫✬✭✮✯✰ ✱✲✳❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼✻✺✹✸✷ ✶✵✴❄❅❆❇❈❉❊❋❖☀☂☁【】┱ ┲ ❣ ✚ ✪ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ❉ ❥ ❦ ❧ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✄ ☪ ☣ ☢ ☠ ☭ ♈ ➸ ✓ ✔ ✕ ✖ *.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:

*.:。*゚‘゚・.。.:∏ ﹏﹋﹌ ﹗〝〞ミ* +-×÷﹢=∫∝ ∞ ∑ ﹤﹥じ ◢ ◣ ◥ ◤

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ┊︷ 

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×ண

♪♪♫▫—(•·÷[ ]÷·•)— ·÷±‡±±‡±÷· Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°¨—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´`·» »-(¯`v´¯)-» `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

# ※*≮≯ +-× ÷﹢±/=∫∮∝ ∧∨∥∠ ≌ ∽ ≦ ≧ ≒﹤﹥じ

①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩ ⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ⒶⒷⒸⒹⒺⒻ ⒼⒽⒾⒿⓀⓁ ⓂⓃⓄⓅⓆⓇ

ⓈⓉⓊⓋⓌⓍ ⓎⓏ ⓐⓑⓒⓓⓔⓕ ⓖⓗⓘⓙⓚⓛ ⓜⓝⓞⓟⓠⓡ ⓢⓣⓤⓥⓦⓧ ⓨⓩ

ツ»

Á á Ć ć É é Í í Ĺ ĺ Ń ń Ó ó Ŕ ŕ Ś ś Ú ú Ý ý Ź ź À à È è Ì ì Ò ò Ù ù  â Ĉ ĉ Ê ê Ĝ ĝ Ĥ ĥ Î î Ĵ ĵ Ô ô Ŝ ŝ Û û Ŵ ŵ Ŷ ŷ Ä ä Ë ë Ï ï Ö ö Ü ü Ÿ ÿ ß Ã ã Ẽ ẽ Ĩ ĩ Ñ ñ Õ õ Ũ ũ Ỹ ỹ Ç ç Ģ ģ Ķ ķ Ļ ļ Ņ ņ Ŗ ŗ Ş ş Ţ ţ Đ đ Ů ů Ǎ ǎ Č č Ď ď Ě ě Ǐ ǐ Ľ ľ Ň ň Ǒ ǒ Ř ř Š š Ť ť Ǔ ǔ Ž ž Ā ā Ē ē Ī ī Ō ō Ū ū ǖ ǘ ǚ ǜ Ă ă Ĕ ĕ Ğ ğ Ĭ ĭ Ŏ ŏ Ŭ ŭ Ċ ċ Ė ė Ġ ġ İ ı Ż ż Ą ą Ę ę Į į Ų ų Ł ł Ő ő Ű ű Ŀ ŀ Ħ ħ Ð ð Þ þ Œ œ Æ æ Ø ø Å å Ə ə •

Ά ά Έ έ Ή ή Ί ί Ό ό Ύ ύ Ώ ώ Α α Β β Γ γ Δ δ Ε ε Ζ ζ Η η Θ θ Ι ι Κ κ Λ λ Μ μ Ν ν Ξ ξ Ο ο Π π Ρ ρ Σ σ ς Τ τ Υ υ Φ φ Χ χ Ψ ψ Ω ω • •

А а Б б В в Г г Ґ ґ Ѓ ѓ Д д Ђ ђ Е е Ё ё Є є Ж ж З з Ѕ ѕ И и І і Ї ї Й й Ј ј К к Ќ ќ Л л Љ љ М м Н н Њ њ О о П п Р р С с Т т Ћ ћ У у Ў ў Ф ф Х х Ц ц Ч ч Џ џ Ш ш Щ щ Ъ ъ Ы ы Ь ь Э э Ю ю Я я

ŋ ə ⁿ•

α в c d є f g н ι נ к ℓ м и σ ρ q я s т u v ω x y z

Adorable Trash

User ImageUser Image
@MB3R L!LY R0$3

"I just wanna scream and lose control
Throw my hands up and let it go
Forget about everything and runaway yeah

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

I just want to fall and lose myself
Laughing so hard it hurts like hell
Forget about everything and runaway yeah

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Adorable Trash

User Image

¢нαяℓσттє αℓєxιs ƒυ¢кιηg тαмєѕ

I hope this is the last time
'Cause I'd never say no to you
This conversation's been dead on arrival
And there's no way to talk to you
This conversation's been dead on...
A rivalry goes so deep between me
And this loss of sleep over you

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

This is side one, flip me over
I know I’m not your favorite record
The songs you grow to like never stick at first
So, I’m writing you a chorus
And here is your verse

Adorable Trash

pink, lightpink, palevioletred, hotpink, deeppink, red, tomato, crimson, firebrick, indianred

darkred, maroon, brown, sienna, saddlebrown, rosybrown, tan, darkkhaki, BurlyWood, chocolate, peru, darkgoldenrod

lightcoral, coral, lightsalmon, salmon, darksalmon,
orangered, darkorange, orange, sandybrown, goldenrod, khaki, gold, yellow

greenyellow, lightgreen, lawngreen, chartreuse, lime, springgreen, mediumspringgreen,
limegreen, green, forestgreen, darkgreen,
seagreen, mediumseagreen, darkseagreen,
olive, olivedrab, darkolivegreen

azure, aliceblue, lightcyan, paleturquoise, lightblue, lightsteelblue, powderblue, cyan, aqua, aquamarine, turquoise, lightskyblue, skyblue, mediumaquamarine,
mediumturquoise, darkturquoise, deepskyblue, cadetblue, cornflowerblue, steelblue, slateblue, mediumslateblue,royalblue, dodgerblue, lightseagreen, teal,darkcyan, blue, mediumblue,darkslateblue, navy, darkblue, midnightblue

indigo, blueviolet, mediumpurple, mediumorchid, purple, darkmagenta, darkviolet, darkorchid, lavender, thistle, plum, violet, orchid, magenta, fuchsia, mediumvioletred

darkslategray, dimgray, gray, slategray, darkgray, silver

Adorable Trash

User Image

on my grave, lies
Maria Melody Massacre
but please, call me
Maria or Massacre
last time I checked, I was a
princess, obviously a girl
How many years I have walked upon this lonesome earth
fifteen and a half
the story is opened to
I was born the youngest of three, I have two older brothers to be exact, and they treat me like with a lot of respect since I've gotten them out of trouble with mom and step dad. Yeah my dad ran out on my mom when I was born since he couldn't handle another child, and according to my mother, he didn't want a baby girl. I felt hurt, and I did not like that feeling, so I don't like other people to feel hurt, so I try to make them smile, like I'm the girl who would blurt out something random in class when it's total silence. Once I started doing that my mom started to date again, but worse, it was one of my old teachers, then they got married, I'm happy for my mom, but one of my teachers? That's kind of weird...
never again will I
- Flirtatious people (except of him... I don't know why...)
- Jerks
- Cheerleaders
- Fake reality TV
again, Mommy! Again!
+ Boys (but the Flirt pops into mind...)
+ Music
+ Sweets
+ And of course my friends who I love to make smile.
this name gives me chills
The Flirt
Moi?
The Lovely Lily
the master of my mind is
Maria Magenta

Adorable Trash

User Image
мαяια мєℓσ∂y мαssα¢яє

~тнє ℓσvєℓy ℓιℓy~

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Adorable Trash

User Image
Just little me, just being me...

Hi, my name is » Maria Melody "Massacre" Magenta
But you can just call me » Maria or Massacre
My age? » e i g h t t e e n
I want that... » <3 Music
<3 Acting
<3 Drawing
<3 Smiley faces :3
<3 Animals
<3 Boys
<3 Make up

I don't want that... » </3 Jerks
</3 Bugs
</3 Fake reality T.V.
</3 Posers
</3 Being alone
</3 Drama

Just keep that away from me... » ! Death
! Bugs
! Heights

Why do you want to know this? » I'm outspoken, I'm a total child at heart when I want to be, I now my limits and I know where I'm not wanted, I don't like people who use other people and if I find out someone is using you I'll beat their asses for you if you wish. I also love to act, that's what I want to do on Broadway, I can sing a bit too, but I'm not the best so I headed into acting. I usually make adults mad with the way I dress, my parents don't want to be seen in public with me since I dress the way they don't like me too, like I wear extentions, I wear bright colors and I wear distinguishing make up. Truth be told I don't give a ******** on what you think of me.
A backround check? » I was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada, Sin City baby, I hated it, it was always too hot and all the people seemed to have something stuck up their butt since they were always in a grumpy mood. Then when I dated the most popular guy in school, I thought he saw me for me, not an outcast like most see me as, but when I found out through his ex-girlfriend's friends that he was using me, then I had to break it off, I slapped him across the face and called him a man whore, then said I hope your ex will never take you back.

After I did that, stupidly that skank got back together with him as soon as I broke it off since she felt sorry for him, jeeze I just jinxed myself... oh and sorry for all the cussing, my parents raised me like that... they really weren't the best parents, they usually went out drinking with their friends and left me home alone, but usually I asked friends to come over. Now in New York, I hope to met someone good to me, unlike that jerk!

My... » I have no crush yet... but I want someone who will treat me nicely...
This song rocks! » Blue ~ The Birthday Massacre
Who? » Maria Magenta

Adorable Trash

мαяια мєℓσ∂y мαssα¢яє мαgєηтα

Plastic blue
Invitations in my room
I've been waiting here for you
Reservations made for two

Sunlight fading
Black tongues speak faster than the car can crash
You supply the rumours
And I'll provide the wrath

Romance is breaking every heart in two
Casting shadows in the pale shade of blue

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Plastic blue
Conversations in my room
Saving every tear for you
Trusting every word untrue

Twilight fading
Fate changes faster than the death of light
You supply the envy
And I'll provide the spite

Reflections cutting every face in two

Adorable Trash

User Image

OMG

[Isabella]
[Lynn]
[Cullen]

.::ι`м sσ ησт вєιηg ƒσямαℓ, נυsт ¢αℓℓ мє::.
[The name's IZZY. Call me Isabella I'll kick your a**. b***h. ]

.::ι вℓєω συт тнιs мαηу ¢αη∂ℓєѕ мy ℓαsт вιятн∂αy::.
[16]

.::ι αм α::.
[a babii girl!]

.::ι ℓιкє тнєм::.
[I like both! So what? Have a problem with it? Didn't think so.]

.::αη∂ му нєαят ѕιηgѕ ƒσя::.
[Well let's see, your brother's hot, and so is your sister, and that guy over there, and OH! look at HIM!]]

.::ι αм ησт α нєαятℓєss ∂σℓℓ::.
[I love to flirt! Sorry, my schedule's busy can I fit you into Thursday of next year maybe? I'm random, sarcastic, slightly bipolar(I don't have time to go to the doctor's office to know), and I like to be hyper. :] Oh yeah, by the way, Charlotte's my b***h! razz ]

.::αη∂ ι нαvє α ℓιƒє::.
[I have a life? Since when? It's always filled from top to bottom! Well let's see, I was born in England! Hooray for the sexy accents! Mother used to be a pianist/ice skater(odd right?), Father used to be Artist, but that changed after they got married. And had me the following year. Well, since then, I've taken up dance. Ask me, any type of dance, I do it. I love to dress and look different, although my parents hate it. They can ground me, but from what? The only thing is my cell phone and I barely use it. Whoops! Gotta go, no time, I'm late!]

.::му нєαят ѕιηgѕ::.
[Shake It - Metro Station l American Boy - Estelle l Poppin' - All Time Low]

.::ι ƒσяgσт тσ тєℓℓ уσυ, ι αм::.
[~The Dancer~]

.::ωнσ ρυℓℓѕ му ѕтяιηgѕ::.
[x__therainbowmonster]

Adorable Trash

User Image

You know what shut up and start singing your heart out

Maria
Melody
Massacre

Alice

Maria or Alice

Punk princess

Sexy princes

No one yet

I have a panic disorder, it could lead to schizophrenia without proper treatment. I show signs by having panic attacks, and I am hyper sensitive, extremely anxious, withdrawn, and reserved. I feel constantly anxious, fretting about the smallest things and over thinking everything else. I constantly have racing thoughts, which are a bunch of exaggarated thoughts that run through My head a mile a minute, and running or stuck thoughts, which is one thought obsessively worried about. Usually I like to isolate myself and refues to take medication, or I may not eat or take medicine because they believe it is poisoned or tampered with in some way...

But other then that I love to be a regular person, or try to make an attempt at least... I'm every how do you say... shy... and also I'm a bit of a singer I love to rock that mic during karaoke, even with isolating myself from the others. I am also kinda over protective on what is mine, like if I have a boyfriend, I will get a tad jealous if another girl looks at him in a flirty way, but I haven't had a boyfriend for a few months now...

I was born on October 31st, yep, Halloween, I was pretty lucky, as I do say so myself. I was also born and raised in Sin City itself, the daughter of Lynn and Derik Massacre, outragous last name to eh? I consider it to be pretty cool, don't you? So I'm Maria Melody ******** Massacre, I added the ******** part after listening to Fer Sure so many times. I started to have panic issues after my boyfriend was absent for over two weeks, without a phone call and without even a visit. I went over to his place for our sixth month anniversary, then I found out that he was in the hospital, I started freaking out, thinking the worst, then once he passed away I started over looking things. I lost a few friends with my isolation attitude, I'm happy for the ones I have still...

I love being a camera whore, so before my panic disorder becaume serious a few of my friends formed some sort of magazine, good thing it's local, I don't know what I would do if it was more than local... s**t... I'm over thinking this again... people would flame me, they will develope crushes on me... Or worse.... I might get stalkers... I better calm down... music is one of the only things that can do it, so I'm never without my iPod.

Shake It ~ Metro Station
Ready, Set, Go ~ Tokio Hotel
Dear Maria, Count Me In ~ All Time Low
Tears Don't Fall ~ Bullet For My Valentine
Dead On Arrival ~ Fall Out Boy
Still Doll ~ Kanon Wakeshima
Pressure ~ Paramore
Face Down ~ The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

.::ι ƒσяgσт тσ тєℓℓ уσυ, ι αм::.
Alice~

Maria Magenta

Adorable Trash

User Image

I'm me

Carter
Christian
Alexanders

Tweedledum

Carter or Chris

b*****d, just kidding, but I am a boy

Pretty girls

No crush, I just date

I'm a sex addict... sad to say, also I'm a drug abuser, so my parents were thinking about sending me to an asylum, here's the best thing about all this I'm like EXTREMELY childish, I have multiple personalities, so I'm basically screwed up in the head, I'm usually that guy who's always horny, then I turn into this stoner kid, then I'm that guy who likes to bully people around and then later on I'm like that annoying neighbor boy you can't stop from ringing your doorbell a million times before you call the cops. I also refuse to take meds for it since they taste nasty, I usally replace my real meds with sugar pills, amazing no? They never check.

I was born in an average family in a city just outside of Las Vegas, then later moved into the city, I was the middle child out of five children, but I was the closest to my mom, she was a fashion designer so I would always be trying on clothes with my twin sister. I used to be bullied as a child, so I got my head knocked around a few times, I once went to the hospital, the guy who's called a doctor said something about my head...

Later, once I started middle school I started to notice the females, and good thing I was cute, so they would come up to me flirty like, then one night as my first girlfriend came over I got in her pants then I totally blanked, next thing I knew she was on top of me, sleeping and the sun was in my face. Later that day as I started to act completely immature, I couldn't control it I acted like a five year old, then later I accidently threw my book at her, she dumped me on the spot and I almost let my rage kill her... good thing for my friends to help me through it though or some other girls would be dead...

I'm Just A Kid ~ Simple Plan
Burnin' Up ~ Jonas Brothers
Freaxxx ~ BrokeNCYDE
Get Crunked ~ BrokeNCYDE
Blame It On Tom ~ BrokeNCYDE
Sex Toyz ~ BrokeNCYDE

Maria Magenta

Adorable Trash

User Image

мαяια мєℓσ∂y ƒυ¢кιηg мαssα¢яє

Plastic blue
Invitations in my room
I've been waiting here for you
Reservations made for two

Sunlight fading
Black tongues speak faster than the car can crash
You supply the rumours
And I'll provide the wrath

Romance is breaking every heart in two

Plastic blue
Conversations in my room
Saving every tear for you
Trusting every word untrue

Twilight fading
Fate changes faster than the death of light
You supply the envy
And I'll provide the spite

Reflections cutting every face in two

Adorable Trash

User Image

¢αятєя ¢няιsтιαη ∂αмη αℓєxαη∂єя

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that its not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Having more fun than me

What the ******** is wrong with me?
Don't fit in with anybody
How did this happen to me?
Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep
And every night is the worst night ever

Adorable Trash

[First Name]

[Middle Name]

[Last name]

[nickname/what you go by]

You smile as the flash bombs burst

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[witty words surrounding 3 or more urls]

number of spankings on my last birthday

six t e e n

I'm not a robot see I'm like this!

» Lazy
» Apathtic
» Moody
» Calm
» Gets sleepy very easily
» Likes to put off work
» Parties when in the mood
» Slow (doesn't get the obvious right away)
» Is talkative
»

OMG it's a

[gender-male/female]

Its not a sin to be

[homosexual/heterosexual/bisexual etc.]

Bestie(s)

[pets]

Come take a ride in my

[vehicle/way of transport]

Dear Diary i'm feeling a bit sinful for

[crush/lover-can be changed]