Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spoopy Kitten

The higher the page number, the newer the character!

v Is bound to change when i feel it needs more or less details v

[imgright]picture[/imgright]

[size=14][b] ↘ B A S I C S ↙ [/b][/size]
[color=white]love[/color][u] Name [/u] • [color=grey] x [/color]
[color=white]love[/color][u] Age [/u] • [color=grey] x [/color]
[color=white]love[/color][u] Gender [/u] • [color=grey] x [/color]
[color=white]love[/color][u] Species [/u] • [color=grey] x [/color]

[size=14][b] ↘ A P P E A R A N C E ↙ [/b][/size]
[color=white]love[/color][u] Fur [/u] • [color=grey] x [/color]
[color=white]love[/color][u] Height [/u] • [color=grey] x [/color]
[color=white]love[/color][u] Weight [/u] • [color=grey] x [/color]
[color=white]love[/color][u] Pictures [/u] • [color=grey] [url=]ONE[/url] / [url=]TWO[/url] / [url=]THREE[/url] / [url=]FOUR[/url] [/color]

[size=14][b] ↘ P E R S O N A L I T Y ↙ [/b][/size]
[color=white]love[/color][u] Likes [/u] • [color=grey] x [/color]
[color=white]love[/color][u] Dislikes [/u] • [color=grey] x [/color]
[color=white]love[/color][u] Hobbies [/u] • [color=grey] x [/color]
[color=white]love[/color][u] Personality [/u] • [color=grey] x [/color]

[size=14][b] ↘ O T H E R ↙ [/b][/size]
[color=white]love[/color][u] x [/u] • [color=grey] x [/color]

Spoopy Kitten

By Hyperactive
User Image

Name_______Mikuru > Miku

Species_______ShapeShifter/Alien

Age/Birthdate_______Unknown; Unknown

Personality_______Sneaky, shy, quiet

Biography_______Unknown

Relationship_______None yet

Refs_______ Me Elfmanism SpunkySkunk

Other_______She has two spikes on the back of her wrists as well as on her left leg under her knee. She has a large claw coming out from inbetween her first and second toe.

Other_______She has some fur, but its mostly lizardy/newt-like skin.

Other_______Her boobs arnt very detailed at all and are between sizes B and C.

Other_______She has long legs, and her feet are a bit elevated at the heel.

Other_______Her antennae -always- glow cyan at the tip. Her palms glow cyan too.

Other_______Basicaly, all of her cyan/neon blue parts glow, but for different reasons.

Spoopy Kitten

By xChibi Cannibalx
User Image

Name_______"Cutie"

Species_______Fennec Fox

Age/Birthdate_______17; April 3rd

Personality_______Giggley, playful, childish; she thinks of her body as a barbie doll and loves to play dress up

Biography_______At a young age, Cutie was diagnosed with a tumor in her brain. She has undergone many, many surgeries to try and fix the problems. Her last surgery was done at the age of 5 and although it completely got rid of the tumor, there was a complication. Basicaly, it stopped her from 'growing up'. Not physicaly, but mentaly she is stuck thinking she is around the age of 5. She sees her body as a barbie doll and loves to play dress up.

Relationship_______One of my boyfriends characters/Her caretaker

Refs_______ Spadoozle-Spaz

Other_______She is short - around 5"1'. She is also skinny, but not too skinny

Other_______She often wears a shirt thats only buttoned once as lacey undies because she thinks its cute

Spoopy Kitten

User Image

Name_______Kinala

Species_______Snow Cheetah

Age/Birthdate_______16; June 23

Personality_______Scared, needy, lonely, loving, clingy, doesnt trust others

Biography_______Kinala was born the runt of her litter. Her older brothers and sisters would always pick on her and cause trouble, forcing their parents to watch over them more than Kinala. Kinala was often left alone because her parents knew she wouldnt cause trouble. Always being alone, Kinala decided to run away. She didnt see the need of staying with a family that didnt need her. When she ran away, she found a large power plant. They dumped waste into their pond causing fish to have tons of eyes, fins, and other weird things. Kinala peeped into the pond and smiled at all the funny looking fish. She didnt notice the ground was slowling breaking underneath her, and she fell in. Kinala accidently sucked up some of the fluid as she crawled and flopped out of the pond. It wasnt long before she went blind in one eye and sprouted little wings under her fur.

Relationship_______Boyfriends lizard character

Refs_______Deviantart Unknown xlwissalx

Other_______She is blind in her right eye. So one eye is light green while the other is a frosty blue.

Other_______

Spoopy Kitten

User Image

Name_______Sockz

Species_______Unknown

Age/Birthdate_______

Personality_______Playful, hyper, tease, lovey-dovey, femenine

Biography_______Unknown

Relationship_______

Refs_______Me, her normal form Me, her mating form Jappleack

Other_______Her boobs are huge; i dont know what size, just huge.

Other_______Shes kind of chubby with wide hips; i just cant draw.

Spoopy Kitten

User Image

Name_______Miltank ( pokemon reference! O: )

Species_______Cow/Goat

Age/Birthdate_______23 years old

Personality_______Bitchy, sad, tomboy, althetic, motherly

Biography_______Being a cow, Miltank has always had larger breasts than others. She has always een a tomby and grew up hanging out with boys plaing football and other sports. But, as she got older, boys sarted hanging out with her other reasons: her massive boobs. This upset and slowly turned her into a man-hating "lesbian". She has never had a girlfriend, and doesnt seem that interested in females in that way. Secretly, she just wants to find a boy who will like her for more than her chest.

Relationship_______

Refs_______Unknown

Other_______Dont be afraid to give her a little goat beard; she doesnt always shave it off, because she doesnt really care

Other_______Since her tits are massively huge

Spoopy Kitten

User Image

Name_______Samuel

Species_______Lion (cub)

Age/Birthdate_______

Personality_______ Listener, playful, lazy, mild

Biography_______

Relationship_______Kannibal

Refs_______

Other_______Hes more of a listener than a speaker

Other_______Hes more related to Simba, thus considered a good guy

Spoopy Kitten

User Image

Name_______Kannibal

Species_______Lioness (cub)

Age/Birthdate_______

Personality_______Trusting, sarcastic, dare devil, lazy, argumentive, childish

Biography_______Kannibal was born believing that bad guys always win and she would do what she wanted, when she wanted so long as it was 'evil'. Her older siblings tought her how to steal and how to hunt. She loved the way her family bonded, whether it was killing innoccent animals or playing tricks on other prides. As she grew older, she was picked to become the new queen. She was taken from her family and was told what to do every day of her life. She hated it, thus causing her to run away. On her escape, she met a boy: Samuel. They had no clue they were rivals. They spent the whole day playing and being kids, untill he had to go home. She didnt want to go back, so she fallowed him to his pack.

Relationship_______Samuel (boyfriends character)

Refs_______

Other_______She curses now and then - thats what she was raised with

Other_______She is related to Scar, thus born hating the good

Spoopy Kitten

User Image

Name_______Amathyst Ring

Species_______Squirrel/Tiger

Age/Birthdate_______21 years old

Personality_______Quirky, flirty, tease, playful

Biography_______Long story short, Amathyst was born with male genitalia and female breast tissue. The family didnt know about the boobs untill puberty hit. So up to age 13, she lived as a male, now as a female. She likes her manhood and plans to keep it, and doesnt try to hide it. But if you call her a man, prepare to get beaten.
She has a twin sister named Saphire. Her and Saphire are extremely close in many ways. They love to hit the clubs and will make out to get boys' and even other girls' attention. They crave attention from others, so they love to dress like hookers/sluts/stippers/ect. Although they act like like whores, they are not. Both are virgins and refuse to give it up.

Relationship_______Sister is Saphire, however they do make out to get attention

Refs_______ Me (ref sheet) Apple Jappleack Jappleack (face)

Other_______If you didnt read the bio, she has a p***s AND boobs, and identifies as female

Other_______5 feet and 8 inches tall, not in heels

Spoopy Kitten

User Image

Name_______Saphire Ring

Species_______Squirrel/Tiger

Age/Birthdate_______21 years old

Personality_______Quirky, flirty, tease, cuddley

Biography_______Saphire was born looking notheing like the rest of her family. They all have stripes and are usualy colours of pink/red/orange. Saphire is blue, with spots. She was raised with her twin sister named Amathyst. Amathyst used to be known as her brother, but after 7th grade became her sister. Saphire loved having a sister! Theyd do eachothers make up and hair and other girly-girl things. Her and Amathyst are extremely close in many other ways, too. Now, they love to hit the clubs and will make out to get boys' and even other girls' attention. They crave attention from others, so they love to dress like hookers/sluts/stippers/ect. Although they act like like whores, they are not. Both are virgins and refuse to give it up.

Relationship_______Sister is Amathyst, however they do make out to get attention

Refs_______ Me (ref) Me (paws) Jappleack Jappleack (face)

Other_______Secretly has a crush on her twin

Other_______5 feet 2 inches tall, not in heels

Spoopy Kitten

>Art by Cannibalistic Fetus User Image

Name_______Truffle and Dota

Species_______BunnyFaun/Tailmouth

Age/Birthdate_______

Personality_______Dota is the main brain of the two; what he says goes. He loves to flirt with everyone and make Truffle mad. Truffle is more of a goody-two-hooves. If someone is sad, shell cheer them up, while Dota would try and make it worse. The two are pretty opposite. But, when the pair arnt fighting, they are actually very lovey-dovey and sexual with one another.

Biography_______

Relationship_______Truffle and Dota are partners

Refs_______by me ref by me Reprecussions Another by Me

Other_______Dota is a male (no genitalia tho) and Truffle is a female

Other_______Truffle's chubby

Spoopy Kitten

User Image

Name_______ Jackie

Species_______ Jackalope

Age/Birthdate_______ 17 years old

Personality_______ Girly, cuddley, caring, shy, feminine

Biography_______

Relationship_______

Refs_______ Full ref sheet by me 2012 Halloween Costume (by me)

Outfits_______ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hair Styles_______ Streight down, a pony tail, curls, 2 curly pony tails (behind each ear)

Other_______ HE is male. He is a trap.

Spoopy Kitten

User Image

Name_______Banni

Species_______Rabbit

Age/Birthdate_______19

Personality_______Shy, submissive, playful

Biography_______

Relationship_______

Refs_______One Two

Other_______ Her fur is light blue and white. The light blue spots are cheetah/leopard spots.

Other_______ Her pants have little yellow stars on the sides

Other_______ She has three lip rings and two nose-bridge rings

Spoopy Kitten

User Image

Name_______Kitten

Species_______Cheetah

Age/Birthdate_______

Personality_______Partier, dancer/raver, rarely listens

Biography_______

Relationship_______

Refs_______ One Two Three

Other_______She has a piece of tape covering her mouth. It has the word "Kitten" Written on it with white/silver marker.

Other_______Her chain leash is connected to her belly ring, which is a black paw print.

Other_______Her fur is either white and light blue, or white and rainbow. Her tail can be shortish, or long.

Other_______She does have ears, just some pictures didnt work for some reason. They are little kitten ears as seen in one of the ref pictures.

Other_______The only peircings she wears, if she wears any, are studs in her ears, and two spiked nose bridge piercings.

Spoopy Kitten

User Image

Name_______Mikey "Rainbow" Weasle

Species_______Rainbow Cat/Weasel

Age/Birthdate_______June 23; 17 years old

Personality_______Seme, blunt, sexual, lazy, cuddly

Biography_______

Relationship_______

Refs_______One Two Three Four Five

Other_______Her hairstyle is always the same; only the color of it changes.

Other_______Her fur will always be white with rainbow cheetah spots. And, her tail is extremely long.

Other_______Her eyes are jet black and have no pupils.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff