Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: {The Meme King}
What are you ordering?: {Roleplay Post Layout}
Pictures: {Here's a whole folder of them}
Color Scheme: {You have as much artistic freedom as I can give as long as red is thrown in there somewhere xD }
General Theme: {Dark, edgy, a little bit romantical if that makes sense, something that puts emphasis on his tattoos and his eyes}
Text: { "Noxious Fester Killian" Quote: "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone. But when someone is unkind to me weak is not what you are going to remember about me.}
Rush order?: {Definitely rush order -wink wink nudge nudge-}
Details?:{I love you heart other then that not really xD LMAO }
Gold offered: {Around 58 bil spent on two items}

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Alura19
What are you ordering?: Grande Thread Layout
Pictures: (Current Main Header) (An alternative to work with) (My siggy that I'm sure you recognize)
Color Scheme: As usual I trust your opinion. Blues with maybe purples or greens? What you think is appropriate.
General Theme: Whimsical, sparkly, magical.
Text: So for the layout it goes:
Main Header- Introduction Area
Charity News
Owner Information
Donators
Special Events
Contests
Rules
Request Forms
Adoptions
Donated
Links
Rush order?: Nah, I'm very patient so whenever is fine
Details?: My current Main Header and the alternate were made for me by Haldenia. She's no longer on Gaia, but I do have her permission to use or alter them for the charity. I really do love my current Main Header, so I'd love to either keep it as is, or if you'd like to use it that would be great. Also let me know if you'd like more reference pictures, or anything else you need.
Gold offered: Maru Mochi, The Life Whisperer, Watchful Hind of Avalon

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: SmLuth_Nallum
What are you ordering?: Forum Post Layout
Pictures: Full freedom
Color Scheme: Has to have blue
General Theme: since you already made 2 post layout's I am looking for a 3rd one but with the angelic/heaven/inocence theme to match the angel's...
Text: Something you find appropriate... or maybe something corny like "I wanna soar through the skyes and clouds, reach the pure light and peace of heaven and simply smile."
Rush order?: nope!
Details?:Have fun! blaugh also you can use any art of my angels if you wanna incorporate them in any way..
Gold offered: Legend of Lagertha + something else (Brave Edebel/Counterfeit Bride/Foxy March)

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Tamurii
What are you ordering?: A 120x600, transparent, vertical skyscraper banner.
Pictures: this second slot in the image.
Color Scheme: soft green, soft pink, hush blue; with flowy sprites
General Theme: A fantasy-like theme.
Text: No text
Rush order?: I used a bribe, but it doesn't apply to the rush order, just the content she's doing.
Details?: I want it like the second slot in the image, just no coral background and transparent.
Gold offered: Lovesick Gaze

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Crazy Coyote Girl
What are you ordering?: RP Graphic
Pictures: (In order from ones I would like used the most to least) X || X || X || X
Color Scheme: blues and gold and anything else that looks good
General Theme: This is Masamune’ again only using anime images instead. So I nee samurai sort of air, spunky, cocky and all confidence
Text: “Date Masamune” “The One Eyed Dragon Of Oshu” “Are You Ready Guys? Put Ya Guns On!”
Rush order?: If possible!
Details?: A Section For “Location”,“Company”,“Word Count:” & “OOC” if possible
Gold offered: Malevolent Heart (Worth 24 Bil)

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Vampire Toy
What are you ordering?: 2 Roleplay Graphics
Pictures: This guy
Color Scheme: Artistic freedom, but this is the color palette I'd like it to stay close to/include, please!
General Theme: It's for a Sailor Moon-based roleplay where I have a knight character. He's platinum-based.
Text: Katashi Minami. Platinum Knight, Guardian of Endurance & Dedication
Rush order?: No rush o3o
Details?:I'm going to need two layouts: one with him in armor and then another with him in normal clothing.
Gold offered: IRL

Dangerous Survivor

heart heart heart

User Image
Username: FallenBlackFoxette
What are you ordering?: Full thread layouts
Pictures: I can link you via pm since there's alot.
Color Scheme: {Artistic freedom! ^_^}
General Theme: {Christmas//Halloween//Valentines Day//}
Text: {Same layout you did before} please also add Auctions to this set, & Flaffles separate banners.User Image
Rush order?: {Super Rush} //{No Rush}//{No Rush}
Details?:{These are 3 sets of themes all together and can I have 4 matching certs to use?] For the certs I would like a psd file.

Gold offered: {500bil?}

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Vampire Toy
What are you ordering?: A simple header graphic for my new guild, Gaia Roleplaying Network, and a 200X40 button banner
Pictures: Up to you, dear o3o
Color Scheme: [x]
General Theme: Looking for something a little on the fancy and professional-looking side.
Text: "Gaia Roleplaying Network," then right under it, "The Elite Roleplay Callbook". For the button banner, GRN is fine.
Rush order?: No rush :3
Details?: If you could animate the banner, that would be amazeballs! O3O
Gold offered: IRL

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: A Venomous Spider
What are you ordering?: Roleplay Graphics
Pictures: x aaaaaaand if you could wiggle his horse in there somewhere, I would love you guys FOREVER!
Color Scheme: Desert/Earthy type colors, gold, beige, brown, that kinda thing though the exact shades you can pick! I’m bad about color clashes.
General Theme: Exotic desert kind of thing, Arabian Nights, Ancient Egypt, just anything with that kind of foreign feel. Deserts, sand. He’s very ‘fish out of water’ because despite where he’s from he’s currently living in feudal Japan, so I’d like a heavy influence to be seen from his origins, y’know? Bits of Egyptian/Arabic script in the background would be a nice touch too! At the same time nothing too happy or lively in the background, because the country itself is quite poor and people don’t live well, but a bit of water like at a beach would be LOVE because he loves to run off to beaches since it reminds him of home. Egyptian looking jewelry would be a plus! The whole thing should have a more feminine feel to it than masculine because he himself is very feminine.
Text: “Arsinoё”, “The Desert Cobra of Jiyū”, “Let’s Play A Game…”
Rush order?: If possible.
Details?: If you do find a way to make the horse fit in there somewhere, I’d like text put on her saying “& Amalthea” if you would.
Gold offered: Sandman's Fault (Worth 815 bil)

My rp buddy Coyote raves about you guys and everything looks so cool so I decided I'd get rp graphics from you guys too! Happy New Year all!

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: the unholy star
What are you ordering?: roleplay graphic
Pictures: pictures listed
Color Scheme: x
General Theme: something theatrical, beautiful, and elegant (ya know, your usual graphics!)
Text: name: willabelle adelaide holmes || and some lyrics from this
Rush order?: yes please!
Details?:go beautiful and elaborate with it! I trust your artistic expertise!
Gold offered: Autumn Mornings, Amusing Manner, Fawndant, Seongmi Collector Doll, Cotton Mandy, and Aethereal Acolyte. (and let me know if you would like any gold!)

Dangerous Survivor

Username: Hamletmaschine
What are you ordering?: Profile Layout
Pictures: None, though feel free to use stock images with artistic freedom. There isn't anything I really desire on my page other than decorative. I don't have any avi art, etc, that I want to showcase.
Color Scheme: Artistic freedom, something light and airy would be nice. White, cream, blush, gold, grey, etc.
General Theme: Soft and neutral, if not on the side of feminine. Modern.
Text: I'd like to go in a similar concept you did for your layout, with a descriptive word and short definition. I think it's really classy and says enough about my clean approach to style, if you're alright with me doing so. I don't have any images I'd like to use, so I'm happy to just have stock and the writing.
The word and definition would be: 'Elysian - Adjective: beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect'
Rush order?: Nope!
Details?:I'm a big fan of typography. If you have any skill in that area, I'd love to see it! Otherwise please have fun with it <3 I trust you.
Gold offered: Rose Millenium

Dangerous Survivor

Username: Jane Emrys
What are you ordering?: Profile! :3
Pictures: Art! I don't know what else you might need for this, so just let me know?
Color Scheme: Kind of looking for light colors. Kind of like my avi. White, light brown, gold, cream / beige, etc. But you have your freedom on the exact shades. Whatever works.
General Theme: Light Fairy / Magical / Mystical / Elegant kind of theme. I don't know if that makes any sense.
Text: Uhm, I'm not sure what all you need for this. As far as 'sections' go the only section I want on there is my about me. I don't want any of the other sections to be on there. I know I want the Trade, Message, and Comment text or buttons somewhere. Uhm, I don't want my avatar to show, but if you could just put my first name, Jane, on it. That'd be awesome. I have a few quotes you can put on there, too.

Amor Vincit Omnia (maybe put love conquers all underneath it in smaller writing or something since it's in latin)
If you don't imagine, nothing ever happens at all. - John Green
You have bewitched me, body and soul. And I love. I love. I love you. And wish from this day forth never to be parted from you. - Mr. Darcy from Pride & Prejudice
Feminism isn't about making women stronger. Women are already strong. It's about changing the way the world perceives that strength. - G.D Anderson
Rush order?: Not really. Take your time.
Details?: I have a few links I'd like to put on my profile, too. Kind of like a 'links out' section. FFNET, TUMBLR, FORMSPRING, RYUUKATSU PROJECT.

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
What are you ordering?: roleplay graphic
Pictures: Pictures are listed in her profile near the bottom in a spoiler
Color Scheme: anything with hues of green, turquoise as long as it has the color #22845D
General Theme: something elegant, emerald like, and with stars, and the sign GEMINI, if you can put the constellation of Gemini that would be awesome
Text: name: kassia taryn zaro || any lyrics: song to listen to // lyrics
Rush order?: yes please!
Details?: profile: this is her profile, not all the way finished, but if you want to take a look at her, and get a feel for her
Gold offered: No Actual Trouble, Kotka Sideris, Confident Legs, & Curious Legs (with any gold if needed)

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
What are you ordering?: post graphic
Pictures: located in profile
Color Scheme: located in profile
General Theme: something literary, something filled with books, fossils, etc
Text: name: jessalyn nichole king || song / lyrics
Rush order?: yes please //blushes
Details?:DO YOUR THING GUUURL emotion_bigheart profile
Gold offered: My Dearly Damned, Dancing Wench Tavern, Her Soft Embrace, Spectral Gaze, Enduring Supplicant Prince, Maddie Hatter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff