Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Survivor

Hey, Pax. I am Sinfulcraft and I would like Custom Profile. I would very much like you to use Dark Magenta, Forest Green, and any other fitting colors for the overall effect of a friendship theme between the human Enderman and Creeper. Some images I would like used are here This and this~. Some text I would like included is, "I'll pick you up..." (this in Dark Magenta) "whenever you are down!"(this in Forest Green). I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering 850k for this order to be completed by whenever you get to it. Some details about my order: I'd really like it if the profile can have three columns like my current, but if not then two is fine. That is all I can really think of at the moment. Also, I found your shop by my friend Princess Cadenza. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for 850k.

Dangerous Survivor

Hey, Pax. I am Princess Cadence and I would like post format. I would very much like you to use whatever colors in the picture best accentuate the image, for the overall effect of a princess of the sun. Some images I would like used are here <3. Some text I would like included is Princess Celestia. I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering 150k for this order to be completed. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for 150k

Dangerous Survivor

Hey, Pax. I am [Tsukino17] and I would like [Roleplay Layout]. I would very much like you to use [Shades of Pink], for the overall effect of a [Floral Design]. Some images I would like used are here
            [MainPic :http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z388/Dagger2134/suigintou_no_yoru_by_xxyumihimexx-d2gh5aj-1.jpg

Second Pic: http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv139/girl-within-the-mirror/Anime/Naruto/Female RPCs/Yumi Asakura/Yumi_info_card_by_XxYumiHimexX-1.jpg
            ]

Some text I would like included is [ Kasumi Yayoi,'Beautiful Roses have thorns you know...'. I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering [83k] for this order to be completed by [Any Time will work]. Some details about my order: [ Artistic freedom, just include the Main pic as the main picture seen lol.] Also, I found your shop by [I teleported in xD ?]. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for [83k].

Dangerous Survivor

Hey, Pax. I am [Poe] and I would like [******** if I know...I just want freaking graphics]. I would very much like you to use [whatever matches], for the overall effect of a [whimsical, fun, flirty, girly (please make it stop)]. Some images I would like used are here [My OC Poepple]. Some text I would like included is [the name Poepple and lyrics from this song...THIS ONE...OR THIS ONE.....OR THISSS....or possibly.....This...but you could try.....this one.... but whatever, I'm not picky...nope not at all...you figure out which one would suit what I want best. Up to you.. I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering [we will talk about this] for this order to be completed by [is there ever really a rush]. Some details about my order: [Have fun, go crazy, be crazy, live crazy, love crazy....I AM CRAZY!] Also, I found your shop by [Choooo chooo]. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for [again, we'll talk about this because I don't even know what the hell I'm asking for in the first place].

Dangerous Survivor

Hey, Pax. I am The Coyote and I would like Role Play Post Layout. I would very much like you to use Reds, Dark Reds, Greys, for the overall effect of a Bloody, Sociopathic Feel. Some images I would like used are here X X (These are the only one I am specific on because I shows his tat and him with a gun of course you’ll have cut the girl out on the first one. Look up Gunter Vogler for any more. Some text I would like included is Gunter Vogler; Bullet To The Face; Is he good~
            Is he bad.
            Psychopath or sexy cad.
            Sin or saint
            The sinner fell
            But the saint wound up in hell
            They called him dead
            But he survived
            Reborn of their design
            Face of light
            Eyes of night
            But with a mad man's mind
            . I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering 500,000 gold plus 20,000 gold for this order to be completed by one to two days. Some details about my order: Gunter was a hit man working for a man named Tannhauser when he was ordered to kill his own girlfriend Martine during a jewelry store robbery. The jewelry store robbwery went bad as the ownes and employees turned out to be ex-Massaud agents. Gunter and his girlfriend faught agaunt the owner and employees and killed them until the police showed up and then they fought against them. One cop tried to stop Gunter and attempted to shoo him. Gunter wound up shooting him and then didn’t remember much after that until waking up three months later not his face but that cops face. The Commissioner decided to fight Tannhauser, a mob boss, using Gunter. She winds up showing him what really happened, that his girlfriend shot him in the face. He doesn’t believe her at first but then agrees to sign on as a cop to go after her. And Tannhauser who ordered her to kill him. Eventually, his girlfriend who his pregnant winds up playing him again two other men in the city. Tannhauser and Raken and it end in the revelation of her having faked the pregnancy and the hospital they are in exploding. Gunter is one of the few survivors, being a vampire. He is ordered time off by Commisioner and begins to dreams and emotions caused by the man whose face he wears. He begins to pursue a male named Andrew due to this and finds him being attacked by Tannhauser’s men and saves him, completely uncharacteristic of him and taken him to his place to protect him while he decided what to do about Tannhauser who is now in control of the city Also, I found your shop by I permanently exist here and will be buried here . I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for 520,000 gold.

Dangerous Survivor

Hey, Pax. I am lamb hearts and I would like simple thread layout for my art shop. I would very much like you to use these or these, whichever work better, for the overall effect of a minimal, clean, cute layout. Some images I would like used are here this one, and any others you happen on that fit the theme but don't look like they might be examples. Some text I would like included is spilled milk, which is the name of the shop. I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering 280k for this order to be completed by i don't know! ; n; how long does it usually take, and what is the bribe for faster? Some details about my order:

please stick to lowercase for text, or maybe all uppercase for an accent if it's pretty?
            there will only be two posts, so i really only need a main header, and then a few small banners-- a rules/how to order, examples, pick up, and a "special!" or something maybe if i ever do freebies or have an update or whatever.
            can i please get an affiliate banner, with it? i can pay more for this if need be.
            && have fun, please! your work speaks for itself, just do what you think looks good.

Also, I found your shop by magic! you were somehow on my list & this popped up on my recent activity thread and i was like hey, i like starbucks and graphics. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for 350k, and a tip after.

thanks! C:

Dangerous Survivor

Hey, Pax. I am Snow_Akechi and I would like Roleplay format. I would very much like you to use Red, Dark Green, Black, for the overall effect of a Death, being the son of Hades. Some images I would like used are here Picture to be used. Some text I would like included is Nathanial Xenathis, son of Hades, Who cares in the end?. .Some details about my order: It's for a demigod RP. Also, I found your shop by bought many things from here, friends, etc.. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for 120k.

Dangerous Survivor

Hey, Pax. I am radiant chroma and I would like bump banner like Phoe's. I would very much like you to use this pallete and or this pallete or even vibrant (without the black), for the overall effect of a a bump banner like Phoe's. Some images I would like used are here my avvie!. Some text I would like included is a chromatic bump. I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering 20k for this order to be completed by whenever you feel like creating it and sending it out. Some details about my order: I'm REALLY bad at choosing colors that's why I gave you three pallets to choose from. Oh, and the peacock is optional, but it'd be awesome if it was there! You have total artistic freedom with making this bump banner Also, I found your shop by looking through the personalized graphics forum. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for 20k.

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: oHeart
What are you ordering?: Tall thread layout
Color Scheme: black and hot pink is personally my all time fav. Feel FREE to add other colors :3
General Theme: I def. want it to be eye catching and edgy. For the main
Text: 1 Just a Heart shop (can this be the header?) 2. Just so you know... 3. Prices and Examples 4. Slots 5. Free Giveaways
Rush order?:
Details?: can it be set up in a way that it would be easy for the customers to view? biggrin Feel free to do anything else I really won't mind. I LOVE when artists surprise me!
Gold offered: 500k?

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: xKarlita Murderx
What are you ordering?: An L-shape graphic, with a fancy divider?...I seriously do not know much about Graphic's. So if you would be so kind as to discuss some of your opinion's with me...I would appreciate it.
These would be the picture's...
Numero one!
Numero two
Numero Three
Numero four
Numero five
Numero six
ADDED
First
Second
Color Scheme:Artistic freedom here. Just use color's you think would go good with the pictures.
General Theme: Well, She is a student, in a psychic academy. And her power is "Power Acceleration" She also hold's the tittle of "Flirt"...So something Fruity and Fresh <3
Text: Her name. Rozalina D'Arc Monzerat. And her tittle THE FLIRT. Also, i am trying to find a quote that would fit her...Any idea's? if not...Then, just something out of a song?...Wide awake from Katy perry?....Or do you have any other suggestions?
Rush order?: I would like this, within a week. But, if your too busy. Or it's considered a rush order. I may wait as long as necessary.
Details?:If you could use as many of the picture's as you can. I would love you forever. If not. Then i would say, use number two, five and six.
Gold offered: Until my item sell's...I am paying you 100k

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Hipsterism
What are you ordering?: Tall Thread Layout
Color Scheme: There is no color scheme, you have full artistic freedom.
General Theme: Cutesy. I do not want my pixels on it, I want almost pure graphics. You can pick an image or two, but I want it to be more just graphics-y.
Text: Teastand and in smaller text underneath 'A Unique Mini-Shop Experience'
Sub-Headers: Its a Tea Stand
Rules
Brewing Pot
Pieces of Paper
Festivities
Affiliates
Rush order?: I wish T__T
Details?: I'm being extremely vague because I want your vision in this. Your artistic freedom is what I want to see. Oh, for the button & links in/out, title of shop and pretty colors :3
Gold offered: 5oo,ooog

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Panda Paradox
What are you ordering?: roleplay graphic.
Color Scheme: i want the color dodgerblue to be the main color, as long as any other colors involved match it, then i don't care.
General Theme: soft, pastel-like 3nodding
Text: character's name; chasity jae seung! along with "the more precious something is, the more you should bear and endure the difficulties."
Rush order?: emotion_donotwant
Details?: i want the following photos included! one. two. three!
Gold offered: 140,000 c: ?

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: The Disturbed Coyote
What are you ordering?: Profile
Color Scheme: Artistic Freedom
General Theme: A bit crazy, edgy and wild, sort of to hint on the disturbed part of The Disturbed Coyote
Text: For Sections I need “About The Coyote”, “Song In Her Head ” (Media Player) “The Writings”(Journal) “The Shout Box” (Comments) and I need buttons to add me, trade and send me a PM
Rush order?: 1-3 days if you can.
Details?: (I guess this is where we are putting all our images we want in the graphic now. You don’t have to use all of these this is just to keep you from having to go out and look for more because there is a lot of ugly a** pictures of dead coyotes on the web and I don’t want you have to see all that ugliness. My poor coyotes.)
X X X X X X X
Gold offered: 1,000,000 gold plus 500,000 gold tip = 1,500,000 gold

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
            Username: {robayn}
            What are you ordering?: {Venti Thread Layout}
            Pictures: {-M-U-S-T -BE HQ-}
            Color Scheme: {blues&silvers please~}
            General Theme: {formal & fancy}
            Text:
            Main Graphic & Button: "Annual User-Run Ball Donation Thread
            Subheaders: Rules, Volunteer, Donate, Events, Links, Affiliates, Gratitude, Reserved
            Rush order?: {nope}
            Details?Thank you?:{muchly!}
            Gold offered: {800k}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out