High-functioning Enthusiast

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Felicia Fairchild's Diary

User Image

Updates:
1/15/13: added new characters(Rima, Scarlet, Otis)
1/13/13: added new characters.
1/6/13: revised for new rp.
10/29/12: updated info post.
10/28/12: added additional characters, removed inactive ones

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100

PERSONAL
User Image
Hi~, I'm Louise Felicia Fairchild, but please don't call me Louise. I've been going by my middle name ever since I found out I was named after the first woman my father slept with. I'll be 27 on Summer 10. I prefer men, but women are nice and soft, too~ Ah, but I'm not interested in a relationship right now, sorry~. Alright, there's...someone I like. I own the Farm north of town. Err, what else? I'm a little tall, at 5'8", and I weigh...let's just say too much, okay?

if you hadn't guessed, I can be vain and self-conscious. I do like gossip, but it's not like I can't keep secrets, either! If you ask me to do something, I'll probably agree....I'm really passive and bad at saying no. I'm also something of a ditz...I forget about things I just saw, and can be clumsy, too... If I focus, I can do very well at a job, but usually I'm on some random train of thought; also, sometimes when I fall, I catch myself, but not often. Wait, you say I always catch myself when I'm about to fall into something nasty? How...how long have you been watching me? o.0 I, I really have always been klutzy and forgetful.

I came to Forget-me-not in the middle of summer about 3 years ago. What was I doing before that? I was a circus performer. Don't believe me? Haha, okay, I actually worked at bank, and then was keeping track of finances for the caravan that brought me here. ... Hmm? You thought I was a dancer? Alright, sure, since I've been taking lessons since I was little, I did that, too. Still don't believe me? Too bad~

Alright, fine. My story makes most sense when you start with my great-grandpa, who bought a giant plot of farmland for himself and his wife and two daughters. Pay attention to the younger daughter, she's my grandma. They had seven more kids, five boys and two girls, all of whom worked the farm. By the time they started multiplying, great-grandpa was marrying them off to his neighbors and buying up property all around, to point that people joked that he was a king, which is pretty funny in retrospect, considered he eventually ended up founding a town. That second-oldest daughter had three boys and one girl; the youngest boy is my dad, Todd O'Neil, who married my mom, both marriages having been arranged that same way. So by my generation, we have two great-grandparents, nine grandparents, 32 parents (10 more of whom left the farm), 55-ish in my generation (not counting the kids of the people who left, roughly 40 more than that had left last I checked), and 13 great-grandchildren and counting all on the same couple thousand acres.

So, to recap the parts I've already told you: farm, giant family, small town, inevitable interbreeding, bigotry. That's where I grew up and it was pretty boring. I went to nearby towns sometimes, ******** random boys, and even punched one when I was at festival once. Luckily, he took my number on exchange for not suing me. I ended up marrying him; not because of love, or even pregnancy, but because I joined to army to see the world, and I wanted the pay raise for being married.

I was already really strong from the farm work and the fighting back home, so that went pretty swell for me. Well, up until I got put under this one commander, anyway. Literally. See, this guy liked to single out someone to be his b***h. Seeing as the person he picked was always a pretty female, there were rumors flying around that he was a rapist. Spoiler alert: He was. So when he thought he'd verbally degraded me enough that I wouldn't resist, he...well, you get the idea. He turned out to be wrong; I kicked him into the opposite wall. The sound his bones made when he hit, I...I can still remember it.

So, that was how they found us: on opposite sides of the room, half-dressed, him twisted in an unnatural way around the middle, and me sobbing into my knees. He lived, albeit confined to a wheelchair with no use of lower body--thank god, I could never forgive myself otherwise--and given that I'd acted in self-defense, his family didn't press charges. Neither did I, despite his past victims urging me to. We were both handed dishonorable discharges, since big rape cases don't help recruitment numbers.

And so I returned to my husband's house. I said earlier, that I could never forgive myself if I'd killed him, but the guilt was still hanging over me. My husband was understanding of my lack of, er, desire. For the first night or two. He got more and more impatient, and sure enough, I was being pinned on back again, although maybe pinned is the wrong word, considering I could have thrown him off easily. Right then, though, I thought about how much better things would have turned out before if I hadn't resisted. Anyway, it was a small town, everyone knew about me already...Perhaps a neighbor heard me crying and called, or maybe my father just has a Felicy-sense, but he showed up an hour later with a shotgun to take me home.

Remember that whole bigotry thing I mentioned? There were plenty of people who said I was in the wrong for not doing my duties as a wife, and distressingly few who told me to leave him immediately. Most people, however, agreed that he'd done wrong, but that we should stay together and work it out. Which I would have had he not taken the first side and declared that he would so again and be totally justified.

Turns out, divorce courts don't need much more than a statement like that to approve it. Everyone was still arguing even as I served him papers and attempted to get my some of my things back. When the threats of violence came up, I decided I didn't even care about getting my maiden name back if it got me away and fled town. I came across a caravan a few towns over, and the people there were kind enough to take me in without too many questions.

So I went, the sweet, doormat girl who danced and sung for money on the road. I wasn't especially good at either, and was always dirt poor, but I was pretty happy. Those people also had a free-love kind of environment going on, in which I participated after some coaxing. Eventually, we reached a town called Forget-me-not, where there was a farm. A beautiful, cheap farm with no owner, it practically called to me. I left, but still found myself selling myself on street corners--I mean, saving up money for it. When we came near there again almost two years later I bought and settled in at the farm.

It's been a peaceful, if somewhat lonely, few years, and I've gotten to a point where the past doesn't bother me so much, although I still can't talk about it without sounding insincere; my own theory is that I need the sarcasm to distance myself from the story. Regardless, far away from my problems, I forget they exist sometimes...and then it occurs to me that the people I'd wronged can't do that, and I feel guilty all over again. And terrified that my ex-husband might come looking for me now that I'm not moving around. All I can hope is that he's thrown off the scent by the personality change and use of my married name.

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image HEART GUIDE

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Hate
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Dislike
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Strangers/Neutral
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Acquaintances
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Like
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Friends
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Crush/Good Friend
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Love/Best Friend
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Fiance/Like Family
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Spouse/Actual Family

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
RELATIONSHIPS

FORGET-ME-NOT

Scarlet
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
The first real friend I made in this town; she's usually the one I confide in to. I've told her most of my past, but she doesn't know the worst part yet...

Lley
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Things between us have been weird since that night, and it's hard to pin down a single reason why. I mean, I'm at the age where I don't so much want casual sex as a family, he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who wants to tied to one girl, and he's going to leave eventually, plus there's all the horrible trust issues my dear ex-husband caused....

Ada
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
My stablehand. Although I was a little reluctant to hire her, it's turned out well. I feel like we've grown a little closer lately, so our relationship is kind of like big sister/little sister now. ...But, despite that, I've not told her about me and Lley yet...

Bolin
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
He's the widower who runs the tavern. I chat with him sometimes.

Jin
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Bolin's son. Unlike Bolin, I've never actually talked to him.

Clarissa
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I've seen her about, but since i don't have kids, there's not much reason to talk to her.

Rosalia
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
A female friend of Lley's. She's the tailor, and once came to my farm to pet sheep. (couldn't have been that fun, most of them are shorn sweatdrop )

Nayla
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I deliver things to her family's bakery. She's married to Julian now, right? Such a cute couple~

Julian
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
The miner. Haven't talked with him much, but I know he got married recently.

Aurora
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
She now runs the restaurant, I think?

Marcus
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
The town sheriff. I don't know him well, but I respect his profession.

Cleo
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Who's that?

Jessia
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Once saw her in scrubs, so some kind of nurse or doctor?

Akiyo
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Even if I'm not fond of killing, the town needs people like him...

Emma
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I'm afraid I was closer to Isa than her...

Rowena
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Who's that? ...And where are her parents?

Rima
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Who?

Otis
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Wha?

OTHER

Mom/Ellen
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Almost exactly like an older, fatter version of me. Or, I guess saying I'm a younger, thinner version of her would be more accurate.

Dad/Todd
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Redheaded, green eyed, and not to be taken lightly; It's always nice knowing you have a man the size of a small car on your side.

Scott, Anna, Paul, Dan and Megan
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
My siblings, aged 25, 23, 21, 19, and 17 respectively. Only Meggie and I have Mom's pink hair and only she and Paul have her purple eyes.

???
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I don't want to talk about it...

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image Some Things

Special
        High-quality homemade items(food, clothes, jewelry, etc.)

Loved
        Emeralds
        All animals
        Sweets
        Music

Liked
        Animal Feed
        All crops and flowers
        Sleeping in

Neutral
        Most everything not mentioned in the other categories

Disliked
        Most forms of modern technology
        Meat
        Burnt or bitter food
        Medicine

Hated
        Being stared at
        Being prepositioned
        Having her personal space invaded

Marriage Requirements
      Know full story of her past, and, if applicable, tell her the full story of your own.
      Have been on at least 5 good dates.
      Given special item at least once.

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Now kindly get out of my diary alright~?

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces