Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» ____xx O n c e U p o n a T i m e ♥

Hello, everyone who has so little of a life that he/she is actually reading this is nice enough to take the time to read this. Welcome to Fairytale, my first-ever quest thread! I'm iDorkie, the owner of this, and I'm questing the Guitar of Angellus & KiKi Kitty Plushie.
I know (actually, I don't, but still.) that you're thinking, "Oh, no! Another dumb Gaian who needs to beg for gold because she's too lazy to make her own!" Haha, no, that's not the case at all. While the purpose of this thread is to finish my quest, I'm not demanding gold from anyone. (Although I wouldn't mind if you gave me gold. xD) But anyway. I'd really, really, really love it if you would stay and talk with me! I love talking, and I'd appreaticate it a lot if chatted with me. Enough of my idiotic blabbering, though. On with the journey! (Wait, what journey? .___.)

» ____xx M a p o f t h e K i n g d o m ♥

Before we begin the journey, (again, WHAT JOURNEY?!) we have to know where we're going! Well, of course, I know where I'm going, but you don't-- wait, where's am I?! Kays, that was a bad attempt at a joke. But, still, evidently, I don't know where I'm going, either. So let's find out together, shall we?

» Post 01.
    - Once Upon a Time ;; Introduction
    - Newspaper ;; Updates
    - Map of the Kingdom ;; Navigation

» Post 02.
    - Laws of the Land ;; Rules
    » Post 03.
    - Cinderella ;; About iDorkie
    » Post 04.
    - Glass Slipper ;; Quest item
    - Days `Till the Ball ;; Progress

» Post 05.
    - Fairy Godparents ;; Donators
    » Post 06.
    - Mice & Birdies ;; White List
    - Evil Stepsisters [Black List]

» Post 07.
    - Our Kingdom ;; Links In
    - Sister & Brother Kingdoms ;; Links Out

» Post 08.
    - Pumpkin Carriage;; Credits
    » Post 09.
    - A New Page to the Story ;; Reserved
    » Post 010.
    - A New Page to the Story ;; Reserved

» ____xx N e w s p a p e r ♥

Hear ye, hear ye! Ugh, my newspaper-boy impression sucks. But you can read all the news about everything (actually, only events related to this thread) here! Does that make up for my terrible acting? o:
June 17, 2007 ;; Setting up the thread in the Test Forums.
» ____xx L a w o f t h e L a n d ♥

WHAT?! RULES IN A QUEST THREAD?!
Yes, even here, rules are needed. Don't worry, they're nothing cruel and horrible, they're just basic and obvious things that you probably already know and follow. Just things to prevent the kingdom from burning down. That was a little drastic, but read them anyway, losers loves.

» 01. Play nice.
    Seriously. Don't be rude or mean in this thread to me or anyone else, unless you're joking. Be respectful to everyone in this thread. Be nice and everything will be dandy and ponies will prance all over the place, painting rainbows. Be mean and this will turn into a.. well, something bad.
    » 02. Follow the Gaian Terms of Service.
    Honestly, this should be obvious. As in, no cybering, harrassment, etc. C'mon, you're smart enough not to do that. If you're unsure what's against it, here it is. Read it.
    » 03. No beggars!
    Okay, I realize this is a bit hypocritical, but don't beg in this thread. Make your own quest thread. It's very rude to beg in someone else's.
    » 04. Be literate.
    It's not hard. I'm not a grammer Nazi, but please try to speak like you've had school up to the third grade. No noob-speak.
    » 05. Don't stretch the page.
    It's annoying to scroll back and forth. I realize that you may do so by accident, but if I point it out to you, then change your post. If you're posting a picture that'll stretch the page, put it in a like.
    » 06. Don't steal anything from me without permission.
    That includes my banner, titles, anything that I've typed, etc.
    » 07. Stay and talk with me!
    This isn't a real rule, I'd just love it if you did. I dunno, maybe people will do it because it's in the rules? But this is the only rule that you don't need to follow.
    » 08. These rules are subject to change.
    If I find it fit, or realize that I've forgotten something, I have every right to chane these rules. I'll probably post it in the Newspaper and thread or something, though, so you're not totally unaware.

These rules make me sound so mean, but I'll only be like that if you disobey them. I'll put you in a dungeon if you do! Okay, not a dungeon, but the Evil Stepsisters list. And you don't wanna be an evil stepsister, do you?! o:

» ____xx C i n d e r e l l a ♥

So you want to know about the girl behind the dorky mask? I'm flattered-- no, you do not have a choice, you must read about me! No, I'm kidding. You can skip this post if you want; I'm just posting this because I'm hoping against hope that people find me interesting and want to know about me.
So here goes!

» Username;; iDorkie
    » Real Name;; Brenda.
    » Age;; Umm, between 10 and 20. xD
    » Gender;; Female.
    » Birthday;; November 24th. I shared my day with the turkey!
    » Ethnicity;; Did I spell that right? Anyway, I'm Chinese.

» Height;; Five feet & 2 inches. Yes, I am a shortie!
    » Weight;; 97 pounds.
    » Appearance;; I think I'm a rather plain-looking girl. Not ugly enough to scare people, but certainly not stunningly beautiful. A little below average, I guess. Hmm. I have hair so brown that it looks black, tangly, thick hair that I absoloutely detest. It's completely untamable! What else..? Average-sized, black eyes, framed by short, thin eyelashes. Yeah. Mascara just makes my eyelashes look like a normal person's, that's how short they are. I'm not super thin, but I'm not morbidly obese, either. I'm pretty pale because I never go outside.

» Personality;; Well, that's kind of hard to describe. I'll just say everything that comes to my mind, 'kays? (Not that you have a choice.) I'm silly and crack corny jokes all the time. I'm kind of slow and a complete idiot, but I'm also a nerd. I know, I'm weird. I mean, who's stupid and a nerd at the same time? I read a lot; it's one of my favorite things to do. I sometimes like being with my friends, but I love being alone more. It gives me time to think. But what I love most of all is just hanging out with one or two friends who really understand me and can talk to me about my feelings honestly and can laugh with me and not make me feel like an imbecile. I kind of have anger management troubles- I start shreiking over the simplest things, but that's only when I'm under a lot of pressure at the moment. Most of the time, I'm a pretty nice kid, but sometimes I just can't control myself. I'm lazy, selfish, unkind, and greedy at times. I hate that about me, but I can't really change myself. Ahh! Don't go running away already! I'm not that bad a person! Be on the lookout for my unfunny jokes, though. I'm pretty anti-social in my school because I'm so self-concious, but, luckily, it's easy for me to make friends on the internet. So be my friend? <33
» ____xx G l a s s S l i p p e r ♥

I'm questing for the Guitar of Angellus and KiKi Kitty Plushie. First, I'll tackle the quest of getting the guitar, then the plushie. Wish me luck? But anyway, here's some information on them.
Underlined = Currently Questing
Strike = Done Questing
Italic = Has Not Started Questing

Guitar of Angellus User Image
Description;;
Though it was said that the angels were innocent and pure, there was never any doubt that they could really make some noise!
Price;; Aproximately 105,000 gold.
Location;; Found in the May 2005 Letter.

KiKi Kitty Plushie User Image
Description;; A cute little plushie of Kiki Kitty, from Gaia's most popular morning cartoon series.
Price;; Aproximately 202,000 gold.
Location;; Found in the March 2005 Letter.

» ____xx D a y s T i l l t h e B a l l ♥

( Prices are updated every 2ooo gold or so. )

Guitar of Angellus;; 4,ooo // 1o5,ooo gold.

KiKi Kitty Plushie;; o // 2o2,ooo gold.
» ____xx F a i r y G o d p a r e n t s ♥

This is a list of all the people who donated to me. Thank you all so much, I'm really grateful for it. I love you all! (: <33

NO ONE?! This is injustice! DD:
    No, I'm kidding. As I said before, there's absoutely no need for anyone to donate.
    (But if you do, I'll love you forever for a very long time. Sorry, couldn't resist saying that. xD)
» ____xx M i c e & B i r d i e s ♥

This is the White List. You wanna be here; it means I love you so much. Getting here isn't that hard. All you have to do is talk with me and save me from my lonleyness (no idea how to spell it), and you'll be as dear to me as the little mice who sewed her dress were to Cinderella, hence the name. I love yoo all to death.

» Siciliana - `Cause she rocks, that's why. :D
    » bonhomie - `Cause she's adorkable and amazing. DUH.

» ____xx E v i l S t e p s i s t e r s ♥

This is the Black List. People here are loathed and should be locked up in dungeons! Unfourtunately, I don't have the power to do this, but I can demote them to the same level as the stupid, ugly, mean sisters of Cinderella! You do not want to be here. If you're on here, it means that you've broken one of my laws. Shame on you. D:<

Yay! No one's here! Please don't make me edit this? [ horrible attempt at puppy eyes ]
Hurry up and post! D<
With yours, mine and Bonhomies quest thread..We'll take over the Charity forum. >D

I like the layout by the way. 3nodding
» ____xx O u r K i n g d o m ♥

Linkage! <33
Put them in your signature or thread or something, betches darlings.
Here you go. (:
Buttons & banners and all sorts of spiffy things!

... When I make them. xDD

» ____xx S i s t e r & B r o t h e r K i n g d o m s ♥

Want to be an affiliate? PM me, and after you put my link in your thread, I'll put yours in mine. Very fair, no? <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
» ____xx P u m p k i n Ca r r i a g e ♥

Credits! As much as I hate to admit it, I can't do everything. So I leech off other people who do it for me! This section gives acknowledgement and thanks to everyone who made things for me.

» Sharkiiee ;; Made the amazing banner in the first post for me, and the 88x31 button. She's awesome. Thanks so much, loser! <3
    » TekTek ;; The website provided all the information on the items that I'm questing. I used it to check the prices and the descriptions.
    » Gaia ;; Gaia actually made the items I'm questing! If they didn't make the wonderful pixels that make up the items, they wouldn't be there!
    » iDorkie ;; Me, of course. I created everything else in this thread- the design, everything. So no stealing. D<
» ____xx A N e w P a g e t o t h e S t o r y ♥

Reserved for later use. Maybe.
» ____xx A N e w P a g e t o t h e S t o r y ♥

Reserved for later use. Maybe.
hahalollmaorotflrotflol and other abbreaveations i can use describes how stupid that was!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff