tab ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄

tab tab PERSONALITY:
tab tab tab Tsundere
tab tab tab determined
tab tab tab hard-working
tab tab tab Shy
tab tab tab High Self Esteem

tab tab BIOGRAPHY:
            Riko met up with Mirai when they were 12. The blonde instantly latched onto Riko much to her dismay and after a rather terrifying incident the girls realized they were both witches. The next year was a mess of learning their magic and fighting the bad guys to keep their world safe.

It was one night, on the anniversary of their meeting, that both girls had a prophetic dream. They learned that their magic wands actually were something called "crystals of the heart" and that if they didn't leave their home world darkness would invade and destroy everything they loved. Unwilling to allow that to happen, they hopped on their magic brooms, kissed their parents good bye, and flew off into the cosmos to find the darkness and defeat it.

tab tab THE POWER WITHIN

tab tab KEYBLADE::
tab tab tab tab Starlight
tab tab tab tab tab Magic +50
tab tab tab tab tab Shooting Star: summons a batch of 6 stars with rainbow tails to strike a single enemy.

tab tab MAGIC::
tab tab tab tab Linkle Aquamarine: an ice spell, it summons a cold wind that freezes all it hits
tab tab tab tab Linkle Peridot: A plant spell, it summons a storm of clover leaves that stick to foes and bind them.
tab tab tab tab Linkle Moonstone: A shield spell. summons a shield shaped like a full moon. She also uses it as a platform to jump from.
tab tab tab tab Linkle Tanzanite: A light spell. summons a shining light that can not only blind the target but dis-spell any darkness or dimensions in the area.
tab tab tab tab

tab tab SKILLS::
tab tab tab tab Cure Up! Ra-Pa-Pa :: A magic spell that allows her to use the magic of her homeworld

tab tab tab tab PreCure Power! :: When in her drive forms AND with Cure Miracle, she can perform special ultra powerful attacks. The attacks will be listed with the drive forms.

tab tab SUMMON::
            Haa-Chan :: A fairy the girls raised from a baby and who grew and evolved into their powerful ally. The book Haa-chan used to live in "Linkle Smart Tome" now serves as the summoning tool for her. When Summoned she appears as a tiny fairy and then grows big when the girls use the Linkle Emerald on her. When Small she can create barriers and powerful light to power-up the girls. When Big she can actually attack and fight along side Cure Magical.

EMERALD REINCARNATION :: a powerful light/plant attack that can purify someone who's been possessed/lost their heart crystal. Or just utterly wipe out heartless. This attack uses all of Haa-chan's powers and she will vanish after using it, needing time to recharge afterwards.

LINKLE PINK TOURMALINE :: Creates a flower shaped shield to defend or Attack.

tab tab MY MANY FACES
tab tab PRINCESS FORM -
tab tab tab Power up! - Rainbow Extreme (she must have her summon AND Cure Miracle with her.)

tab tab PRINCESS DRIVE FORMS
tab tab tab Valor- Ruby Passionale
tab tab tab Wisdom - Sapphire Smartish
tab tab tab Master - Topaz Esperanza
tab tab tab Final - Diamond Eternal

tab tab HALLOWEEN TOWN -
tab tab tab but i'm already a witch!

tab tab PRIDE LAND -
tab tab tab so unamused

tab tab ATLANTICA -
tab tab tab 1 ; 2

tab tab SPACE PARANOIDS
tab tab tab I can see it, the matrix

tab tab ANYTHING ELSE?
tab tab CRUSH:
tab tab tab tab W-what?! N-no way!! I have too much to do with my life! I don't have time for that!

tab tab OTHER:
tab tab tab tab
User Image
s p a c e IZAYOI RIKO
CRYSTAL HEART PRINCESS PURPLE STAR
thisisas p a c e ryoEYES CANNOT LIE
User Image
A n d x a t x l a s t x I x s e e x t h e x✦ L I G H T
A n d x i t ' s x l i k e x t h e x F O G ▒ x h a s x L I F T E D
A n d x a t x l a s t x I x s e e x t h e x✦ L I G H T
A n d x i t ' s x l i k e x t h e x S K Y ☁ x i s x n e w
A n d x i t ' s x W A R M x a n d x R E A L x a n d x B R I G H T
xxA n d x t h e x w o r l d x h a s x s o m e h o w x s h i f t e dxx

xxxxMaster Rikux

"You know, just once I wish someone else could save the universe." a 19 year old Riku commented with a look of disdain as he read the letter over Kairi's shoulder. He had really been looking forward to spending a quiet summer vacation with his friends. Maybe escaping the Islands for a week to visit Radiant Garden and Disney Castle to catch up with friends out in the universe, but all in trying to not bring attention to themselves anymore than they already did.

And man, did they ever.

It wasn't just their several disappearances that lead to whispers in the school halls. No, Riku had to go and age himself 50 years in maturity, and thanks to a missed a block, lose an eye. And then... there was Li.

He looked at the Replica who was standing off just a little ways, casting them looks every 3 seconds and then trying to act like he didn't care. Everyone noticed when the second Riku arrived on the Islands. Which wasn't surprising. It was a small community. No one really believed Riku and his family's lame explanation that Li was Riku's twin brother, back from living with relatives on some other Island. Riku of course had to tell his parents the truth, too. and that had been exceptionally awkward since he had never really told them where he had vanished too for 2 years.

He raised an eyebrow at Li and jerked his head a little as if telling the other to come over. Like a puppy the other bounded over happily. Though he was clearly trying to keep his composure and not show like he cared about being included.

The Replica took the Letter when Kairi offered it and read it, a look of disgust appearing on his face as he read further. "Ugh, seriously? We have to find Princesses?" he asked clearly repulsed.

"Something wrong with Princesses?" Riku asked a glint of mischief sparkling in his single eye.

"Yeah there's something wrong with Princesses! They're pamper spoiled brats that can't do anything for themselves and expect everyone to worship the ground they walk on and do everything for them! They're utterly useless except to sit around and look pretty and drink tea and talk about stupid useless things! WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!?" Li demanded working himself up and then getting upset when Riku laughed at him.

"K-kai's... a-a... p-prin-cess..." Riku gasped out doubling over and laughing so hard there were tears streaming down his face.

The horrified look on Li's face was priceless. He recoiled physically as his face turned bright red, then darkened rapidly. he stammered out sounds that didn't actually form coherent words. After a moment of sheer shock and horror he finally managed to get out a weak, O-Obviously K-Kai-ri's d-different... R-rules... E-exceptions...D-DAMN IT RIKU!! YOU SET ME UP!" he protested and started to throw weak fists at Riku in frustration.

Location :: Destiny Islands
                                                                                Company :: Sora, Kairi, Li
                                                                                Doing :: discussing the King's Letter and possibly leaving the Islands ; Teasing the heck outta Li
                                                                                Thoughts :: 'why can't the universe ever stay saved?
                                                                                OOC :: Hime if you need me to edit just let me know.
User Image
It’s funny how some d i s t a n c e
Makes everything seem small
And the f e a r s that once controlled me
Can’t get to me at all

xxxxMaster Rikuxx
L e t x i t x g o ,xx L e t x i t x g o xx

"Ow. Geeze Kai." Riku said rubbing the back of his head. "Alright, alright, Sorry Li I shouldn't have set you up like that. Just be aware of who's company your in before you start mouthing off, okay?" He said giving a quick hug to the replica who squawked indignantly and struggled away from the hold.

He gave Riku a skeptical and suspicious look before huffing a little and crossing his arms. "There are better ways to teach lessons. Jerk." he mumbled but his heart wasn't in it and he was pretty clearly trying not to pout.

Thankfully Kairi was more in control of the situation than either of the brothers and she quickly got them back on track. Li snorted at her statement, picking up the letter he had dropped. Looking it over he shook his head. "Sounds like they'll be in a heck of a lot more trouble than you were if their crystal gets stolen. Sounds like they'll lose their free will or die.... hey. How the heck does the king know all this anyway?" he asked looking up curiously and waving the letter in the air.

Riku crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" he inquired giving the other a chance to clarify. Though from the aura-reading he was doing he was pretty sure he knew what Li was going to say.

"Don't you think it's odd that he knows so much? How the heck would he know that they'll die or become enslaved if the crystal is taken from them? That doesn't seem like King Mickey. Not the one you've told me about. I just... do we have any PROOF the letter came from him? What if it's a trap? It just seems really suspicious to me, that's all. What if we're playing into someone's hands. What if the villains want to trick us into assembling the girls for them and then they'll show up and snatch them all away and--" he rambled getting more and more worked up as he spoke. Finally Riku went up to him and put his hands on the other's shoulders, trying to ground him.

"Breathe, Li. deeeeep breathe. Breathe with me. Innnn, ouuuttt." he ordered and breathed deeply. Li followed the other's lead, eyes locked on Riku's singular eye.

"You raise some valid points. How does Mickey know so much about the princesses? What if it is a trap? But Li, the girls are still in danger regardless of if it's a trap or not. As wielders of the keyblade its our duty to protect the balance of the universe." Riku explained squeezing Li's shoulders.

The replica opened his mouth to speak but Riku shook his head. "That being said, I want to go to Disney Castle and speak to Mickey. He might have more information for us and he can affirm that he did write the letter. And maybe we can get a gummi ship because I seriously doubt the girls will have armor." He released Li who hugged him. He stiffened a little before relaxing and putting his arms around the other loosely.

Pulling away Li smiled. "I'm going too! I've never met the king and I want to! Plus he should probably know about my existence, and I deserve the answers too! Kairi are you coming with us?" he announced and turned to look at her with a pleading look in his eyes.

Location :: Destiny Islands
                                                                        Company :: Sora, Kairi, Li
                                                                        Doing :: discussing the King's Letter and preparing to leave the Islands
                                                                        Thoughts :: 'What if it IS a trap?'
                                                                        OOC :: and thus takes a stick and pokes a massive hole in the plot. THANKS LI.

Here I stand in the light of day !!
T h e x p a s t x i s x i n x t h e x p a s t
User Image

Riko Izayoi Cure Magical

"KYAAA!!!!! Miiiirraaaiiiii!!!!!" The distressed cry of a witch echoed through the vacuum of space as her broom was shot out of the sky by a heartless gummi ship. Tail on fire she started a corkscrew spin towards the world below, spewing smoke.

She risked a look around to try and find her companion. Perhaps Mirai could put the fire out for her, but her best friend was surrounded and busy enough. Growling she gripped her wand and waved it. "Cure Up! Ra-pa-pa! Put the fire in my broom out!" She called.

Water shot from her wand and she breathed a sigh of relief, only to scream in terror as she realized she had entered the atmosphere and was shooting towards the ground at a terrifying speed.

The next few minutes involved her trying desperately to pull the broom up, slow it down or do anything to avoid death upon crashing into the surface of the world. "Cure up! RA-PA-PA! MAKE ME A SOFT LANDING" she screamed and waved the wand just in time. Instead of slamming into the cement she landed face first in a giant pudding. bouncing on the jiggling surface she breathed a sigh of relief, wiping sweat from her face.

"Another Successful landing! GYAA!" she declared and stood up carefully on the jiggling surface. Giving a yelp she tumbled off the side and slide all the way down to the ground, landing painfully on her behind.

"OW! maaaa... that hurt. A-anyway. where are we?" she inquired rubbing her abused buttocks and standing up once more, this time on the far more stable ground. She looked at Mirai to see if she had seen anything that might clue them in.

Location: {Traverse Town ; First District ; wide open area in front of accessory and item shops } Company: {Mirai}
User Image
User ImageSay that you want ϻℯ every day
_________________That youwant ϻℯ every way
__________________________________That you ɳ ℯ ℯ ∂ ϻ ℯ
Got ϻℯ Ϯ я ɩ ℘ ℘ ɩ ɲ ' super φϛʎɔɥ love

location (Serenity Park -- on way to supply store) company (alone) mood ( determined)

The fog wasn't great, but he didn't mind the rain. after all the water was good for his plants and didn't leave him wishing for Demyx as he worked to try and come up with a good irrigation system. It must have been over three hours he had been working in the garden when he finally ran out of fertilizer and his trimmer blades went dull.

Sighing he stood up and groaned as muscles which hadn't been used as he crawled on the ground protested. He took a moment to stretch and limber himself up. Monsters came into the city daily after all so he wanted to be sure he would be able to fight them.

exiting the garden he lockedthe gate he had put around his garden. after all it did no one any good if monsters destroyed his plants and thus food. He made his way past the Condo's, waving to whoever he saw in the lobby, silhouetted against the door. He didn't stop to socialize though. if he wanted to get this task done before noon he didn't have the time. Instead he walked quickly through the streets, senses alert in the fog, which might be hiding anything. Besides, his feet knew the way to the gardening supply store he had discovered quite by accident. His boots clicked on the pavement, a muffled-echo in the fog.

(( ooc: marluxia is open for interaction. just quote me))

Aim ⊕ pull the trigger ︻┳═─-_____ _____ _____ _____ _____
_____ _____ _____ _____ _____Feel the pain gettING BIGGER
Go i и ϛ ɐ и ә from ⋙████████→ the ϐɩϮϮεʀ ƒεεℓɩηɢ

† я ɩ ℘ ℘ ɩ ɲ ' super φϛʎɔɥ love

User ImageUser Image
We're not gonna be
Just a part of their g a m e
We're not gonna be
Just the v i c t i m s
I'm a ɳ ı ɠ ђ Ϯ ɱ ą я э, a ɗ ı ʂ α ʂ Ϯ э я
That's what they always said
I'm a lost cause, not a hero
But I'll make it on my OWN
I've gotta prove them wrong
♏ε ΛɠαıɳʂϮ Ŧɧє Ϣ̣̣σяℓđ

We won't let them change_
How we feel in our ɧ є ą я Ϯ ʂ_
We're not gonna let them c o n t r o lxx u s___
We won't let them s_h_o_v_e_
All their thoughts in our heads_
And we'll never be like them
_

User Image
                                                          Li was standing on the paopu Island, re-reading the King's letter. He was supposed to be meeting Kairi, Sora, and Rea-- No, Riku. He sighed and crumpled the letter.

"This is stupid. How do we even know this is from the King?" He asked scowling. It was suspicious to him. How would the Mouse King know so much? Especially what would happen if they girl's lost their crystal.

A devious grin spread across his face at the idea. "You know, having a crystal with the power to create miracles wouldn't be a bad thing. I can think of several uses for it." he mused looking both mischievous and thoughtful at the same time.

User Image
s p a c e MEDINA ULTROS
CRYSTAL HEART PRINCESS WHITE ROSE
thisisas p a c e ryoEYES CANNOT LIE

#e087bc color1
#22a4e0 color2?
khaki color3

User Image
MEDINA ULTROSthisisaspacer
██ ████x EYES CANNOT LIE
x x x x x x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image tab tab THE BASICS

tab tab NICKNAMES:
tab tab tab tab Medi ; Dina ; Mediator ; Di ; Scribe

tab tab AGE:
tab tab tab tab Old as universe // she appears to be in her 20's

tab tab CRYSTAL:
tab tab tab tab "White Rose"

tab tab BIRTHMARK:
tab tab tab tab moon on forehead.

tab tab GENDER:
tab tab tab tab FEMALE

tab tab HOMEWORLD:
tab tab tab tab doesn't technically have one. // if asked will say Castle of Dreams

tab tab A DEEPER LOOK

tab tab PERSONALITY:
tab tab tab troll
tab tab tab mom!friend
tab tab tab responsible
tab tab tab sane
tab tab tab manipulative
tab tab tab slow to anger
tab tab tab deadly when pissed
tab tab tab sense of humor
tab tab tab determined

tab tab BIOGRAPHY:
            When she was born so were two others. Together, they became the thread of the universe, securing the pre-determined future that was set for it. Each of them were granted a role to better serve this purpose, her role was as the Scribe. As the Scribe her job is to write future events and record how they actually happen.

Everything was great until Emrys had to mess everything up by falling in love. of course, Medina feels deep down a slight bit of guilt. Like she somehow should have seen what was coming and been able to prevent it. Never mind that it was totally unheard of and out of nowhere for one of them to break the taboo THAT badly.

When they decided to directly involve themselves in fixing things She leaped at the chance. She had been growing bored sitting around unable to do her job since Emy broke it. Disguising herself as one of the crystal hearts; her job is to spy on the princess, to bond with them as their friend, instill doubt and ensure that the princess awaken kingdom hearts on the deities terms.

tab tab THE POWER WITHIN

tab tab KEYBLADE::
tab tab tab tab Lunar Messenger
tab tab tab tab tab Oh Holey Night - Her keyblade absorbs the light of the moon to unleash a deadly beam of holy light.
tab tab tab tab tab Siren Song - Her keyblade steals the sound from the battlefield, making people unable to cast.

tab tab MAGIC::
tab tab tab tab Blizzaja - She normally will use tier 2, Blizzara
tab tab tab tab Curaja - She normally will use tier 2 here as well.
tab tab tab tab Holy Magic - Pearl, Faith, & Salvation
tab tab tab tab Haste
tab tab tab tab Regen

tab tab SKILLS::
tab tab tab tab Speechcraft :: here is the full list of things her skill relates.

tab tab tab tab Bardsong :: Full list can be found here.

tab tab SUMMON::
            LEVANA :: Best if viewed here.

DIAMOND DUST :: The summon Levana wields ice and snow to send all that live into eternal sleep. The Ice Queen's frosty breath instantaneously freezes enemies, before a graceful snap of her fingers shatters the ice forever.

HAIL STORM :: effects can be found here

tab tab MY MANY FACES
tab tab PRINCESS FORM
tab tab tab Princesses should be Feared

tab tab PRINCESS DRIVE FORMS
tab tab tab Wisdom
tab tab tab Limit
tab tab tab Master
tab tab tab Final 2
tab tab tab Anti

tab tab HALLOWEEN TOWN
tab tab tab Click

tab tab PRIDE LAND
tab tab tab Click

tab tab ATLANTICA
tab tab tab Click

tab tab SPACE PARANOIDS
tab tab tab Click

Timeless River - see limit form

tab tab ANYTHING ELSE?
tab tab CRUSH:
tab tab tab tab oh please.

tab tab OTHER:
tab tab tab tab She has a tattoo of a white rose on her right ankle. If people ask where her birthmark is, she will indicate the rose. NOT her actual birthmark.

tab tab tab tab Her sense of humor takes the form of trolling others. You've been warned.

tab tab tab tab She's one of the best actors you will ever meet.

tab tab tab tab She, like the other deities, knows all the magic in Kingdom Hearts but only chooses to showcase powerful healing and ice unless provoked.
User Image
User Image
As Ϯ ω ı ʂ Ϯ ε δ as it seems, I only fear ℓ ø ѵ ε when it's in my ɖ я ѯ ą ɱ ʂ
So let in the morning ℓ ı ɠ ɧ Ϯ and let the đ ɐ я қ ɳ є ʂ ʂ fade away

• Medina examined her new form, both amused and curious as to why she was suddenly a kitten. Sure she was in the pride lands but she had always seen herself as a lioness. not a baby.

"Well, no matter. I can still do my job regardless of my form. Ah but Nini would be jealous. She always claims she's the cute one." Medina giggled at the thought, examining her cute fluffy white paws, head, and body in the oasis water.

"perhaps I will try to take this form at home just---" Her ears twitched as a sound reached them and she hissed softly, suddenly in huntress mode. Silently, a small white kitten stalked her way towards a rustling brush, ready to pounce on whatever was rustling the bushes.

location (Pride Lands - Oasis) company (A rustling bush) mood ( stealthy ; amused)

ID TAG - horizontal

[color=gold]✦[/color] [color=dimgray]Location[/color] [color=#004354]::[/color] [color=lightseagreen][size=11]location location[/size][/color]
                                                                            [color=gold]✦[/color] [color=dimgray]Company[/color] [color=#004354]::[/color] [color=lightseagreen][size=11]company company[/size][/color]
                                                                            [color=gold]✦[/color] [color=dimgray]Doing[/color] [color=#004354]::[/color] [color=lightseagreen][size=11]what do what do[/size][/color]
                                                                            [color=gold]✦[/color] [color=dimgray]Thoughts[/color] [color=#004354]::[/color] [color=lightseagreen][i][size=11]what think what think[/size][/i][/color]
                                                                            [color=gold]✦[/color] [color=dimgray]OOC[/color] [color=#004354]::[/color][size=11] out of cookies[/size]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff