Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Eyes Cannot Lie

Once we go through, there's no turning back. It’s victory... or oblivion.

So, _______, are you ready?

User Image
                  action action action action action action action action

So, _______, are you ready?

User Image

If the world is made of light and darkness... we'll be the darkness.

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

[align=center][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j309/kitzu-jama/Kingdom hearts/Riku/Riku icons/0043s472_zpsa5d79234.png[/img][color=white]x[/color][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j309/kitzu-jama/Kingdom hearts/Riku/Riku icons/Image33.jpg[/img][color=white]x[/color][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j309/kitzu-jama/Kingdom hearts/Riku/Riku icons/heh.jpg[/img][/align]

[align=center][size=16][color=darkturquoise]Eyes[/color] [color=#00CED1]C[/color][color=#2ACFAE]a[/color][color=#55D18B]n[/color][color=#7FD368]n[/color][color=#AAD545]o[/color][color=#D4D722]t[/color] [color=gold]Lie[/color][/size][/align]

[align=left][i]Once we go through, there's no turning back. It’s victory... or oblivion.[/i][/align]

[align=center][color=darkturquoise]So, [color=#EEC900]_______[/color], are you ready?[/color][/align]
[imgleft]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j309/kitzu-jama/Kingdom hearts/Riku/Riku icons/w69-willyou.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [size=11] [color=darkturquoise]action action action action action action action action [/color]
[color=crimson]action action action action action action action action [/color]
[color=darkturquoise]action action action action action action action action [/color]
[color=darkturquoise]action action action action action action action action [/color]
[color=crimson]action action action action action action action action [/color] [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][color=darkturquoise]So, [color=#EEC900]_______[/color], are you ready?[/color][/align]
[imgleft]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j309/kitzu-jama/Kingdom hearts/Riku/Riku icons/ththlive_zps7ff8f914.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [size=11] [color=darkturquoise]action action action action action action action action [/color]
[color=crimson]action action action action action action action action [/color] [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[align=right][i]If the world is made of light and darkness... we'll be the darkness.[/i][/align]
[align=center][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j309/kitzu-jama/Kingdom hearts/Riku/Riku icons/Chained_zpsdec2c3f3.png[/img][color=white]x[/color][img]http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab93/ihrtfanart/Icons/KH and FF/Riku__s_Eyes_Couldn__t_Lie_by_Saskay.jpg[/img][color=white]x[/color][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j309/kitzu-jama/Kingdom hearts/Riku/Riku icons/thc1cec4bf_zps946ddebb.png[/img][/align]
User Image
Gaian Name: Eyes Cannot Lie
Character Name: Stella-Marie Catarina

User Image

Character Name: Stella-Marie Catarina
Nick Name: Stella, Marie, Rina, Princess (that's what papa calls me!)
Tattoo: [ / giggles ] It's right there under my eye silly! Can't you see it? It's kinda a flower. :3 I love flowers!
Homeworld: Dwarf Woodland!! With momma and papa!
Keyblade: umm.. I think it's called Healing Light?
Magic: These are the spells I know! Curaga ; Regan ; Protect ; Shell ; Reflect ; Esuna
Skill: Huh? I dunno what you mean. But um!! This is what Healing Light can do!
It has little physical potential, but gives an extreme boost to magic
abilities:
+ Healing Boost ( a boost to all recovery spells: curaga, regen, esuna)
+ Light's Salvation: a desperation attack that automatically activates when Stella is in danger of dying/passing out. It reacts to her emotions and the keyblade produces a blast of light to blind and temporarily stun opponents. This is not an attack that deals damage. its more an attempt to protect Stella's life. ONLY WORKS ONCE PER BATTLE

Accessory: her pacifier necklace. provides 90% immunity to all status effects.

Summoned: Tinker Bell!! she's my friend and keeps me alive!
Other Appearances: Eh?? I don't need any of those! Stella is stella!!
better Princess Form - Daddy says I am his princess!
better Princess Drive Form - I don't know what you mean......
better Halloween Town - WAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS PLACE IS SCARY!!!
better Pride Land - Walking on four paws is hard!
better Atlantica - WHERE ARE MY LEEEGGSSSSS!?!?
better Space Paranoids - SO MANY SHINY LIGHTS!!!!! * O*
better Timeless River - huh? what happened to the color? UWAH!
Bio: Stella has had a happy carefree childhood on Dwarf Woodlands. She lives with her mother and father in the woods just outside of the town. Her mother has home schooled her for most of her life. Her father is extremely over-protective and calls Stella his "princess". Stella loves going to the field of flowers near her house and playing there. She often makes flower crowns for her father and mother; or convinces her mother to hold lessons in the field instead of making her study inside. Stella also enjoys going into town and meeting people.

Personality: Stella is a happy, cheerful, bright child. Stella loves to laugh and play. She's extremely outgoing and loves making friends and meeting new people. She tries to sees the best in everyone, but often fails. Stella tries not to judge others since her mother impressed on her that judging others isn't nice. However she is only seven and thus still judges, often times sticking with her first impression of someone. Stella does make an effort not to judge on appearances alone though, and tries to reserve judgement until she's actually spoken with the person. She has varying degrees of success with this, though it helps that she's so friendly and outgoing. Stella usually speaks her mind and says the first thing that comes to mind.

Stella has never been exposed to Violence. When she finally is, she'll become extremely scared and start crying. She hates and despises it, considering it "REALLY REALLY SCARY!". However she will try and overcome her fear of it in order to help keep her protectors safe.

Stella is still very much a child and dependent on her parents. She doesn't like being alone, is scared of the dark, and has a teddy bear she sleeps with. She has a tendency to attach herself to people she can look up to and calls them her big brother or big sister. Stella can be described as overly trusting and once someone gains her trust she will believe the best of them. Until she is given hard evidence otherwise. Once you lose her trust its extremely hard to regain it

Crush: Huh? what's that? [ / frown worriedly ] It doesn't sound very nice.....

User Image
Character Name: Li (Riku's Replica)

User Image

Character Name: Riku's Replica the Name is LI. Like an annoying redhead says, Got it memorized?
Nick Name: How the HELL do you get a nickname from LI? Psh, loser.
Homeworld World Created On: Castle Oblivion? If you can call that a World. :/
Keyblade: All I need is SOUL EATER. [ / SMIRK ]
Magic: Magic is for losers. all I need is the darkness.
Skill: Helm Split Dark Firaga, Dark Aura, Dark Impulse, Dark Maelstrom, Dark Barrage, I can smell Aura's too. [ / smirk ]
Summoned: The Guardian.
Other Appearances:
better Drive Form - Psh! I'm not some weakling that needs that!
better Knight Form - Surely you saw THIS coming
better Halloween Town - I'm your worst Nightmare
better Pride Land - Maybe I'm a Lion
better Atlantica - All this water is pissing me off
better Space Paranoids - And I'm going to kill something in 3....2.....1
better Timeless River - Yeah, ok. Your Dead
Bio: Why the hell do you want to know my past? It's none of your damn business! Chsk whatever.

I was created in Castle Oblivion several years ago to draw the darkness out of Real Thing's heart. I lost to him, had my memories rewritten and was turned into a puppet of the Organization. Blah Blah Blah, fought Sora a bunch over Namine. Lost every damn time. Was broken by Namine, managed to regain my memories, helped Sora defeat the flower-b*****d, killed Zexion, was killed by Real Thing. And that's all she wrote.

Yep. That's my short, pathetic life in a nutshell. But now I'm back and ready to raise hell once again. And man alive, am I going to raise hell for those damn cloaks.

Personality: I'm different from Real Thing in terms of personality. I'm WAY more stubborn than him for one thing. Plus I'm way more aggressive and protective than him. I'm not afraid of the darkness either and readily embrace it. I don't like being confused and will get angry when someone tires to confuse me. I'm also rather arrogant.

I also am constantly searching for the meaning of my existence. I was created as a replica for Riku, but for what? Why was I brought back? What part in this tragedy am I to fill?

I've got something of a temper. I tend to lash out at people that disagree with me. Towards the end of my life it got really bad. I also turned more sullen and mellowed out some. I still have my moments of melancholy even though I'm back. Mostly when it comes to the topic of the Real Thing and my own existence.

One last thing, unlike those worthless Nobodies, I have a heart and emotions. I might be just a replica, but I do have a heart.

Crush: Namine Romance is for losers.

Art by SSCeles
User Image

listenI'm at war with the ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ cause I
n e v e r g i v e u p , Ain't never gonna sell my soul
n e v e r s u r r e n d e r . keep fighting to protect I've already made up my mind
l i v e with n o r e g r e t s , and like there's no t o m o r r o w . No matter what I can't be bought or sold

User Image
                                                          Darkness. It was all around him. His first awareness. But it wasn't frightening to the figure floating within it's embrace. Rather it was comforting. Like he was wrapped in a big, warm, comforting blanket. The figure stirred, awareness of his body entering him. He started testing muscles, twitching fingers and toes. Slowly he sat up, eyes still closed, floating in his blanket of darkness.

'It is time. Awaken.'

A voice from the darkness whispered seductively in his mind. The figure smiled and slowly opened his eyes, the darkness around him dissolving into light as he did so.

Turquoise eyes opened and took in the scenery around him through silver bangs. The surroundings took him a moment to recognize, and when realization finally dawned, a scowl appeared on his features. He knew these trees, the uneven ground, the walled Mansion with the locked gate....

Except, the gate was no longer locked. Frowning even more, the teenager slowly stood up, muscles protesting from lack of use. He stumbled towards the wall and leaned against it, trying to figure out why he was suddenly back in the very area he lost his final fight against Real Thing.

'Something woke me up. brought me back. Why?' He thought viciously. He hated being used and he could only assume he was brought back to be a puppet once more. Silver hair and turquoise eyes flashed in his mind and he snarled his defiance at all he was and had been. A flash of darkness and Soul Eater appeared in the teen's hands. He would destroy this forest, this hated mansion. Everything that represented his past.

'Stay your Blade.' the voice from the darkness purred to him. The teen froze in mid swing, totally enchanted by the voice. 'You have a greater purpose this time, Li. My children are in danger. Find the ones with hearts and blades of light. Protect them.' And the voice's hold on his mind was gone as suddenly as it had come.

The teen, now with a name of his own, allowed his blade to dissolve into darkness. Destruction as no longer on his mind. After all, he had a purpose now. To find those with hearts and blades of light and protect them. Looking around the area for any signs of his targets, he tested out his new name, seeing how it sounded on his tongue.

"Li. Li. Li. I like it." he mused to himself as he sniffed the air and tried to figure out where he should go.

Currently Causing Trouble At Twilight Town :: Old Mansion
                                                          Annoying Myself
                                                          Ҝεყɓɭᾱɗε Soul Eater
                                                          ѲѲϾ first post fail. Art by SSCeles

User Image

listenI'm at war with the ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ cause I
n e v e r g i v e u p , a n d Ain't never gonna sell my soul
n e v e r s u r r e n d e r . keep fighting to protect I've already made up my mind
l i v e with n o r e g r e t s , and like there's no t o m o r r o w . No matter what I can't be bought or sold

User Image
                                                          Darkness. It was all around him. His first awareness. But it wasn't frightening to the figure floating within it's embrace. Rather it was comforting. Like he was wrapped in a big, warm, comforting blanket. The figure stirred, awareness of his body entering him. He started testing muscles, twitching fingers and toes. Slowly he sat up, eyes still closed, floating in his blanket of darkness.

'It is time. Awaken.'

A voice from the darkness whispered seductively in his mind. The figure smiled and slowly opened his eyes, the darkness around him dissolving into light as he did so.

Turquoise eyes opened and took in the scenery around him through silver bangs. The strange room wasn't something he recognized. Which was to say, it wasn't Castle Oblivion. The walls had strange writing on them and the room was circular. It was also in a complete state of disarray. shattered glass, broken bookshelves, the desk was on it's side, as if pushed over by some great force.

The teenager slowly stood up, muscles protesting from lack of use. He stumbled towards the walls and leaned against them, reading the information there as he massaged his muscles. It was all about hearts and darkness. The silver-haired teen scoffed at the words.

'Darkness is true power. Only those trying to fool themselves say other wise.' He thought viciously, the image of silver hair and turquoise flashing in his mind. Snarling in defiance he summoned Soul Eater, prepared to destroy the room to vent.

'Stay your Blade.' the voice from the darkness purred to him. The teen froze in mid swing, totally enchanted by the voice. 'You have a greater purpose this time, Li. Find the ones with hearts of light. Protect them.' And the voice's hold on his mind was gone as suddenly as it had come.

The teen, now with a name of his own, allowed his blade to dissolve into darkness. He turned towards the room's exit, no longer concerned with destroying it. He had a purpose now. To find those marked with the Heart and to protect them. As he left the room he tested out his new name, seeing how it sounded on his tongue.

"Li. Li. Li. I like it." he mused to himself as he exited the castle. He looked around, trying to determine if any of the surroundings looked familiar. None did. Shrugging it off he decided to just start walking and see what would happen.

As he wandered the streets, a familiar scent caught his nose. He smirked, seemingly luck was with him. Changing his course so he was heading towards the scent, he barreled his way through the crowds of people, using as much force as possible to get people out of his way. finally he reached his destination and stayed a little ways away, listening to the conversation and staying upwind of his prey.

At Riku's confusion, Li laughed and shoved his way towards the couple. "Wooooow Real Thing, You really ARE stupid, huh? Or did your fear of the darkness dull your senses? I mean... I can smell the nobody in the area. And since I'm just a replica, surely you can too, right?" He taunted with a vicious smirk on his face. He didn't care about this girl and why she was trying to hide her identity. She was a Nobody, and that meant she was an enemy.

Li glanced at her and flashed her a vicious sneer, clearly letting her know he was not her friend.

Currently Causing Trouble Radiant Garden
                                                          Annoying Real Thing ; Some stupid Nobody
                                                          Ҝεყɓɭᾱɗε Soul Eater
                                                          ѲѲϾ If it's too long, just read the last 2 paragraphs. Art by SSCeles

ᾱʀʀყ ɱε ɧσɱε
ʆσʂϯ ɱყ ωᾱყ ση ʀσᾱ∂ʂ εѵεʀ ωεѵΐηɠ
σɱε
Ϣ̣̣ɧεʀε ∂ᾱʀҝηεʂʂ ƒεʂ ᾱη∂ ɧεᾱʀϯʂ ᾱʀε εѵεʀ бεΐεvΐηɠ

User Image

User Image

On the peaceful world of Dwarf Woodlands, a little girl played in a field of flowers, blissfully unaware of the turmoil unfolding in the universe outside her sanctuary. She hummed to herself as she made a flower crown for her stuffed bunny, laughing happily as she worked. "Violets, Daisies, Buttercups~ Come on down and drink it up!!" She sang as she placed the crown on the rabbit's head. A strange rabbit with a diamond mark under it's eye. Her mother had said it was her protector since he had a birthmark under his eye just like she did.

Things seemed perfect to the little seven year old when her paradise was suddenly shattered. Living, Moving shadows appeared, in all different shapes, sizes and colors. She screamed and grabbed her bunny, running for her house at the edge of the flower meadow. She never reached her home or her parents. Hearing her scream, her mother had appeared in the doorway and was struck down before the tiny girl's eyes, transformed into one of the moving shadows. The girl screamed louder than ever and shut her eyes tight, sobbing in fear. If this was a dream, she wanted to WAKE UP!

That was when the ground gave out under her and she fell, surrounded by a bright light, she fell and fell and fell. Clinging to her rabbit she cried out. "USANII!! SAVE MEE!!!" Whether the rabbit actually was her magical protector, or Stella's own magic activated to save the tiny princess in her distress was unclear. Regardless, at the girl's scream the darkness around her vanished and she was suddenly in a totally unfamiliar world. about 20 feet in the air.

"KYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Her scream broke the silent air as gravity grabbed her and she flew towards the ground at frightening speed. She closed her eyes as she neared the ground, unable to watch her impending demise. She once again cried for Usanii to Save her and crash-landed. Right onto something soft. shivering from terror and emotional overdose, the seven-year old princess opened her eyes to see what she had landed on.

A young lady with pretty blond hair lay stunned on the ground under Stella's weight. She looked nice which only made the tiny princess feel horrible for having landed on her. Suddenly all the events caught up with Stella: the shadows were alive, her mother was one of them, her father too most likely, her world was gone, she was alone, and she had landed on, and probably hurt some nice lady. Doing what any seven year old would do in such a situation, the little princess clung to her rabbit wearing a skewed flower crown, scrunched up her face, and began to bawl her eyes out at the top of her lungs.

Company :: The Big Sis I landed on .///.
Keyblade :: Healing Light
Magic Curaga ; Regan ; Protect ; Shell ; Reflect ; Esuna
OOC I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON AND DONT DESERVE TO LIVE! crying Stella... forgive me. ;A;

ᾱʀʀყ ɱε ɧσɱε
ćℓσʂε ɱყ εyεʂ ᾱη∂ ☞cℓΐηɠ☜ ϯσ ყσʊ εѵεʀ ʀεɱΐηɠ
ΐη ɱε
Ѳɧ ∂ση'ϯ ƒσʀɠεϯ ϯɧε ćɧΐℓ∂ ƒσʀ ωɧσɱ ყσʊ ᾱʀε ɠʀΐεѵΐηɠ

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Something "cool" and "bad-boy" but with hints of "real thing's outfit" in it. Such as a half glove or a wrist band. "but nothing too obvious!"
Punk rocker-ish style

KH1 hair style
Single heartless emblem earring. (right ear)
wrist band on left, half glove on right.
Choker
3 necklaces (at least one is a chain)
crossed belts + chain
tank top with V neck (cut slightly low to show off muscular chest)
Short vest with high collar
possibly some rings
Pants: jeans or similar "cool" material (i have no idea what that might be. maybe something tight?)
boots

NEEDS pockets or pouches of some type to store items in!!

omg, why is it so hard to mix punk and kh style? xd oh gawd.
User Image User Image User Image

KingofUniverse

It's when heaven turns to black x x and hell to white x x Right so wrong x x and wrong so right
It's when heaven turns to black x x and hell to white x x Right so wrong x x and wrong so right

Mood : [ . . . ] x x Location : [ . . . ]

User Image

Test Text Text Test Text Text Test Text Text
                                    Text Text Text Test Text Text Test Text Text

▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
                                  Name

▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
                                  Name

▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
                                  Name

User Image User Image User Image

SeekingDawn

Drowning in anger from all these lies x x There's a hate inside of me x x Caught in the darkness
Drowning in anger from all these lies x x There's a hate inside of me x x Caught in the darkness

Mood : [ . . . ] x x Location : [ . . . ] x x : [ '. . .' ]

User Image

▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
                                        Name

▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
                                        Name

▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
                                        Name

{ ♔/♕ } CHARACTER NAME
              Is it angels is it devils whispering in my ears GAIA USERNAME HERE
      User Image xxUser Image
      (( ❝Things are so strange, are they real or a dream❞ ))Ineedtobewithyou(( ❝Don't run away, we've got no time left to fear❞ ))

i need to be with you!! AGE (spelled out)GENDER 》》CANNON COSPLAYWEAPON !!
      i need to be with you▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
      Is it angels is it devils whispering in my ears"IN THIS LONG DREAM CAN YOU FIND ME?" want you to call my name "IN THIS HAZARD CHANGE OF SURVIVAL" i need to be with you
      Is it angels is it devils whispering in my ears"IN THIS LONG DREAM CAN YOU FIND ME?" want you to call my name "IN THIS HAZARD CHANGE OF SURVIVAL" i need to be with you
User Image
RAPHAEL ALBARIC BLANC
L I G H T ' S xx T E M P L A R : xx L E A D E R
spacer
DRIVEN INTROVERT DEDICATED
spacer
EYES CANNOT LIE

User Image
RAPHAEL ALBARIC BLANC
L I G H T ' S xx T E M P L A R : xx L E A D E R
{ }

x:x B A S I C xx I N F O R M A T I O N
                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                    NICKNAME
                                    xxx Al
                                    xxx Boss

HOME WORLD
                                    xxx Beasts Castle

x:x W E A P O N R Yxx & xxS K I L L S

WEAPON
                                    xxx Gun: He carries two at all times.
                                    xxx Bow and Arrow : It might seem a little strange to use such an outdated weapon. but Raphael will preach the advantages to having a weapon that doesn't alert the enemy to your attack the moment you launch it.

SKILLS
                                    xxx Speechcraft : the ability to convince people of things by using words.
                                    xxx Aim : Perfect aim with guns and arrows.
                                    xxx Dancing : while not particularly social, he's a mighty fine dancer. You're looking for a gentleman to sweep you off your feet? Look no further. Warning: He does the classical dance styles only. Nothing modern.

WEAKNESSES
                                    xxx People : Though he's gotten much better from when he was a child, Raphael is still an introvert. Being around a lot of people for extended periods of time grates on him and wears him out. The bigger the group, the faster he finds his energy drained and his patience strained.
                                    xxx Close Combat: While he was originally trained for close combat, Raphael discovered he liked long range fighting and specializes in it. giving him a distinct disadvantage in close quarters since he hasn't practiced it in years. He's certain he can still wallop someone good with his gun if it comes to that.
                                    xxx Small Animals : Especially small song birds and hedgehogs. But any small animal. He just adores them.

MAGIC
                                    xxx Geomancy : Turn the very ground under your opponents feet against them. effect varies based on the land he's standing on.
                                    xxx Seer-Skills : defensive, powerful, white magic: “Only those most learned in the ways of white magic dare don the cat-eared robe.”
                                    xxx Curaga : Optional explanation.

x:x W I T H I N xx M Y xx M I N D

LOYAL
                                    xxx Raphael is extremely loyal to those he deems worthy. He'll fight to protect them with all he has. This also applies to his Beliefs. If he deems something worth protecting, he'll fight for it. Loyalty also applies to things other than fighting. He won't leave someone behind, he'll be there when people need him. A staunch ally and friend he's the type of person you want watching your back.

DEDICATED
                                    xxx Willing to devote unlimited time and effort to achieving things he deems worth achieving. Regardless of how many dead ends and failures he runs into while attempting to accomplish something, he will never give up. Relentless in his devotion to causes he deems "just".

INTROVERT
                                    xxx Likes and values his solitude. He has the most energy when he's alone or with 2 or 3 people. He's uncomfortable in large groups and in social situations. This proves troublesome because he's the leader of an extremely large organization. He feels lethargic and drained when he has to spend extended periods of time with large groups of people.

OPINIONATED
                                    xxx He has lots of opinions and will often share them. He has a very strong sense of justice and refuses to do anything that opposes that sense of justice. And if you try and make him you'll see just how loud, vocal and opinionated he really is.

RESPONSIBLE
                                    xxx Raphael is possibly one of the most responsible people you'll ever meet. He's always thinking about safety and how to keep his workers alive and well. He will always take the lead when the situation presents itself. When some people see one or 2 paths to a solution, he'll see 10. Though he's loathe to admit it, he's a natural born leader and people recognize that.

xxx Small animals
                                    xxx Quiet
                                    xxx Personal Space

DISLIKES
                                    xxx Darkness
                                    xxx Crowds
                                    xxx The Rebellion
                                    xxx Senseless Death/Violence

x:x P A S T xx M E M O R I E S

HISTORY
                                    xxx Raphael has always had a strong sense of justice and a strong dislike for groups. He despises crowds with a passion. So much that when he was younger he would often attack people he felt were crowding him. His father saw his son's talent for fighting and decided to put it to good use; he enrolled his son in the Templar at the age of 8, after petitioning the Leader and elders to get special permission. (children usually had to be 10 to join, but Raphael's father was high enough in the society and made a good enough case to receive an exception for his son. )

Raphael trained and flourished with the templar till the age of 17. He learned combat skills, piloting, the mission of the templar and other important things. He even went on some missions with his teachers and the higher-ups to learn how things worked. At the age of 17, he passed the exams given and was initiated into the Templar as a full member.

As soon as he did that, Raphael left. He took a gummi ship and went off on his own. He explained to his father that he needed time to get his thoughts in order and figure things out for himself, rather than being told what to think. His father once again explained things to the higher-ups and they granted Raphael the special mission of "Going undercover and gathering information on the "Princesses" and the state of the universe and the Rebellion."

And that was exactly what Raphael did. From the ages of 17 to 28, he traveled the universe and learned as much as he could about everything. He saw first-hand the battles between the Templar and the Rebellion. How his comrades were mercilessly slain by the Rebels, but also how the Rebels were exterminated by the Templar. He saw villages destroyed by the fighting of both sides, the fear that was rampant in the worlds. Raphael experienced the darknesses brought on by the Princesses and watched the Templar kill them and extract their light. He saw the best and worst of people and learned what the universe really was like. He also learned that he didn't like being completely alone, that being around people was alright, so long as he had his space.

At the end of his 11 year "mission" he returned to Templar HQ and reported in detail all he had learned and seen. He spoke of Justice and Injustice with fire and passion, so much that some of the people listening were swept along with him. When he finished his report, Raphael added "I won't let things stay the way they are. There has to be a better way. And I intend to find it. I Understand that killing the princesses is the only solution we have to stopping the darknesses, but it's not working. We have to find another way. I would like permission to lead a group to seek out what other solutions there might be." This announcement sparked a week long private conference with the Leader and the Elders. At the end of it, a group was assembled and set to the task. Raphael was given different jobs within the Templar.

He threw himself into his given tasks with determination and passion. Despite being busy, he always found time to search through the records in the library for hints or clues, and to help train anyone who had the courage to ask him for help. His reputation and rank within the templar rose at an accelerated rate as soon everyone knew his name and about some of the changes he was brining to the organization.

When Raphael was 30, the Leader decided to retire. He was well into his 70's and felt it was time for a change. He recommended Raphael as his successor and the members responded with overwhelming support. Raphael was one of the youngest leaders ever elected in the entire history of the Templar but everyone had faith that he would do the right thing and lead them to victory over the Darkness and the Rebellion. The bright-eyed youth was just the fresh blood they needed.

Raphael has been Leader for 6 years and is frustrated by the slowness of the progress on finding an alternative solution. He has divided the Templar into four groups, One to counter the Rebellion, One to seek the Princesses, One to seek alternative solutions to stopping the darkness, and One to protect the worlds. The group to protect the worlds has people stationed on every world to reassure the people of the Templar's support and dedication to their protection and survival. The Group that fights the rebellion listens for calls for help and goes there to fight, they also actively seek out the Rebellion, following any and all leads they get.

EYES CANNOT LIE
Hey there, my name is: Mai Tegwan

In case you can't tell, I'm a: Female

My age?: 16

I'm from: Earth

Check it out, I'm a: Goddess Princess Human

Here's what I got: (1) Very real, very deadly Scythe.
(1) Designer Purse filled with (1) Top of line Samsung Galaxy Note S4, (1) Red lipstick tube (1) bottle of red nail polish (1) Welsh passport (1) Special-made Wallet with (300) dollars and (3) Credit cards plus (1) State ID and (1) School ID and (1) card with important phone numbers.

Here's my story: Mai and her twin brother Lucan were born in Whales to the top name in the tourism industry. The tegwan family owns several of the best hotels and tourist attractions in Whales. As the heiress to such a competitive industry, Mai was raised to be ruthless but also endearing. Her father runs the business while her mother is a psychic and helps him make important decisions, while running her own business on the side. Mai had a blessed childhood and was treated like a princess.

When she was seven, Mai entered into Modeling, attending classes and learning the ins and outs of the industry. By the age of ten she was on of the leading children models in the country, and the face of the Tegwan Empire. You were likely to see her playing at amusement parks and relaxing on a beach in tourist brochures worldwide, expounding the great activities to do in Whales.

When Mai was 13, her mother had a vision that Mai's destiny awaited her in America. At a public High school. her parents discussed it, and unwilling to pass up this chance, sent Mai and her mother to Portland so Mai could find her destiny. She had an extremely hard time adjusting to this new life. Attending a school where people didn't clear a path for her when they saw her coming, and didn't hurt themselves trying to be her friend. Unhappy with this new hand she had been dealt, Mai used all the cunning and skills she possessed to change things. By winter break her first year in America she had created her own following and built up a base of loyal lackeys to do her bidding.

My inner voice: Eyes Cannot Lie

My reflection: Obey me

Hey there, my name is: Lampo

In case you can't tell, I'm a: Spirits don't have gender. but i look MALE

My age?: I don't remember. It feels like I've been trapped here forever.

I'm from: Ormova

Check it out, I'm a: Thunder elemental/ Guardian

Here's what I got: (1) super conductive sword.

Here's my story: When Lampo was a young elemental, he was trapped by a powerful sorcerer and bound to a temple outside of Rhine on the water's edge. He has always hated his task of protecting the treasures of the temple and being unable to leave. Since he's pure lightning he hates being bound to anything for long periods of time. The spell that trapped him forces him to fight anyone that enters the temple with malicious intention (worshipers are left alone). He hopes that one day someone will come along and free him from his prison. Such a person would earn his gratitude and possibly his service.

My inner voice: Eyes Cannot Lie

My reflection: Fear me, Free me
User Image
ϟ Lightning Guardian Lampo ϟ

Take me where I've never been
takemeawayfromherethisprisonI want to go there

This day, was the same as every other day. It didn't matter that the weather was different, that the seasons changed, that time flowed on and the young children that had once visited him were now old and bringing great grandchildren to pray at his temple. Except it wasn't his temple. They weren't even praying to him. It was his prison. The place he was bound to. For eternity. So even though the day was not at all like the ones that had preceded it, it was a moot point, because one thing was the same, and it was the only thing that mattered.

He couldn't leave.

and this truth, above all others, was the most important truth to him. The knowledge of his imprisonment made him irritable, short-tempered. More so than he would have been normally. (Lightning elementals were notorious for their tempers, flashing quick and harsh, then vanishing without a trace. So much like the element they were part of.)

He stared out at the land beyond his stone prison, wondering what fresh air was like. He reached a hand out, to try and pass through the invisible barrier marked by the pillars holding up the roof of his temple. The moment his hand touched it, a painful force jolted through his body. It was always the same. The burning-freezing sensation that ripped him to pieces, shredding his physical form apart. The pain was unlike anything he had ever believed could exist. The ultimate torture, the reminder that he was a prisoner, bound to a spell cast by a being long dead.

His rage flared and he screamed out his fury with all of his power. Lighting flashed out of the clear sky above, Thunder rolled through the air, and his prison shone like a beacon, filled with the deadly energy of millions of watts of pure electricity.

Now I am ɄȠ break ΔβȽΣ, it's un♏ϟ₴†ムҜable
No one can t o u c h ɱ ε FoolishMortalstryingtotamenatureLightningcannotbecagedorcaptured
IwillmakeyouregrettryingtocontrolmeIcannotbetamedNothing can şϮϕφ ɱε

Location: His prison temple ; Shrine outside of Rhine on the Water
Company: None
OOC: And Lampo makes his appearance. Quote me when you interact with him. He is, sadly, stuck in his temple until someone frees him from the spell binding him.
User Image
User Image

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff