Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ryan Fairclough

Ληɕэℓ ɵƒ Ðᾱяҝηәʂʂ
Ðɵη'ϯ ƒɵℓℓɵω ɏɵʊя cɵɱɱᾱηδ,
βʊϯ ℑ ωɩℓℓ ƒɩɕɧϯ ᾱηδ ℑ ωɩℓℓ ʂϯᾱηδ.

User Image
                                                      Ryan had arrived early at the park, unwilling to be late for the revelation promised in the strange letter. He had been kind of surprised to see that everyone else who showed up also attended his current school. His mind began to wonder if he had been chosen for the exchange program because he was one of the "chosen ones" and what would have happened if he had stayed in London.

'Ah, doesn't matter anyway.' He had finally decided and simply watched with great amusement as events unfolded around him. He was rather startled to find that the voice in his head was his past life and he couldn't help but give a few snide jabs to the other about what a loser he had been. Almost instantly he acquired a rather nasty headache and found himself rather incapacitated as the sisters Harmony and Chaos bickered with each other.

The headache didn't cease until they landed in Halloween Town and Ryan was finally able to get his wits about him. First order of business was looking at the charm in his hand since the headache had struck as he had reached for it. It was apparently a heart, outlined in red and filled in black, but there was something strange about the bottom of it. it was split into a strange cross-type thing. And there were crossed lines over the heart, with thorns on them. The lines were red.

'ooookaaayyyy? And this is supposed to be.....?' Ryan thought with confusion as he tipped and tilted the strange crystal looking at it from all angles.

'It's my symbol. The symbol of the Heartless.' Ansem's voice rang in Ryan's head clearly. Ryan snickered softly.

'Thought so. I noticed a distinct lack of style and taste with it.' He responded, as he pocketed the crystal, earning him a growl from the voice.

'Want another headache, boy? I'll be happy to provide you with one. And you shouldn't speak so when you're wearing MY clothes.'

Ryan blinked, ignoring the threat in favor of examining his new outfit. While he was wearing Ansem's outfit from his dreams, he still seemed to be himself. His hair was still long, silver, braided and had the orange streaks. He couldn't be sure what color his eyes were though, and his skin was noticeably darker than usual. "Well! This is mightily unfortunate innit?" He asked aloud, though he didn't really expect an answer. Everyone else was running off after some ghost dog.

He picked up the pace and managed to keep up with the stragglers, finding his new outfit difficult to move in. "Heh, No wonder he flew everywhere. These clothes are about as flexible as wood."

Mind your manners, boy. Or I'll simply ensare your body for my own and you will be forever trap-- Ansem began but Ryan cut him off, sensing a monolouge rapidly approaching.

'Yeah yeah, whatever. Darkness is supreme and I will suffer for my ignorance, yeah? get over yourself ya git. And you wonder I always make fun of you. Don't you even hear yourself?' Ryan interrupted, half paying attention to the group assignments and deciding to follow Karina and Blake since he noticed their third member slip off. He amended his thought as he took off jogging after them and fighting his restricting clothes. 'On second thought you probably monolouge so much because your in love with the sound of your voice. That's it, innit? And don't even care what your saying. Just so long as ya get to talk.'

He could feel pressure building in his temples as Ansem took offense to his comment for some unknown reason. Ryan stopped paying attention to him and focused solely on keeping up with Blake and Karina since his clothes made moving such a hassle.

When the heartless attacked them Ryan blinked and mentally sweatdropped. None of these bore the symbol that Ansem claimed marked them as heartless, yet they were all strangely familiar to him. He could hear their voices speaking as the sought their prey. And it honestly freaked him out.

"Why do they want to bring us to the town square?!" He asked, backing up rapidly into Karina as she shoved against the door. Whether or not her shove would have been enough on it's own to open the door, they would never know. Ryan tripped over his own feet in his hurry to back up and crashed into her as she slammed into the door. Their combined weight broke the door and they toppled to the floor in a pile.

User Image
Ryan Fairclough

Ληɕэℓ ɵƒ Ðᾱяҝηәʂʂ
Ðɵη'ϯ ƒɵℓℓɵω ɏɵʊя cɵɱɱᾱηδ,
βʊϯ ℑ ωɩℓℓ ƒɩɕɧϯ ᾱηδ ℑ ωɩℓℓ ʂϯᾱηδ.

User Image
                                                      Ryan looked up into the hooded face of his twin and grinned brightly. He struggled to his feet and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. His clothes making some wrinkling noises as he moved. A frown crossed his face and he sighed, making an uncomfortable face as he moved around a little, muttering darkly about uncomfortable clothes.

"Awww, come on, this time it's 100% not my fault!" he protested moving his arms up and down in front of him as he spoke. Realizing he was gesturing like Ansem had a tendency to do he crossed his arms over his chest, determined NOT to act like his past life. Laughter filled his head and several images flitted through it, all of Ansem gesturing and crossing his arms, exactly the way Ryan had just done.

Ryan responded by letting out a disgusted cry and clinging to Aiden. "You've gotta help me!!! I'm turning into him!!! It's freakish! I can even understand what the shadow-things are saying. No I don't care if you call them Heartless. You said heartless had that heart thingy on them and these don't. Oh so there are two different kinds now? No you shut up! WANKER!" Ryan said, clearly getting distracted by an argument with Ansem.

Sighing Ryan turned to his brother and opened his mouth, only to have an advertisement for battle items sound out instead. Blinking he turned in the direction of the noise and stared. "What the--?" but received no mental answer. Grabbing his brother's hand he wandered towards the moogle and leaned down, examining it curiously.

"Eh, what are yah?" he asked poking the moogle's stomach. This earned him a lengthy lecture from the moogle and by the end of it he was standing up with his arms behind his head, grinning. A very Sora-like pose in all respects. "So yah sell stuff? 'ight. Gimme one of those bag things and a fire ring. Guess I should grab some of those hi-potions too."

Purchases made he turned and looked at the utter chaos unfolding in the square. he titled his head to the side, as if debating if getting involved was really worth his time. "Guess we should probably help. So.... how do I fight?" he asked aloud, addressing both Ansem and Aiden.

'Oh, so now you want me to talk?' Came the cold response from the back of his head.

A chill swept down Ryan's spine and he rubbed his head sheepishly. 'Well, it does neither of us any good if I die, yeah?' he pointed out.

There was a snort in his mind at this comment. 'I have no need for a vessel such as you. One who has no appreciation for the Darkness. I would be better off sharing my powers with Riku's reincarnation.'

"Why are ya still after him anyway? Losing to him half a dozen times dinnit teach ya anything? I'm your reincarnation, the least ya could do is give me the means not to die" Ryan pointed out crossing his arms and frowning.

A chill swept through his body and then a stabbing pain struck his head. He cried out in pain and clutched his head, doubling over. "OWWWWW!!!" 'It was a perfectly legitimate question!!' He mentally screamed at Ansem, which only caused the pain in his head to intensify. His knees hit the pavement as he clutched his head in pain.

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Li Yang

User Image

noheart✖ Introduction
                                                        Hey there, the name's Li, Li Yang. I'm 17 years old. No, I'm not Riku. Don't ever assume that. Riku is my twin, He's younger, believe it or not. I've got short silver hair and turquoise eyes. Riku's got long hair, 'cus he's a wuss like that.

Li Yang

User Image
                                                        Li shoved the piece of toast in his mouth and raced out the door, ignoring his mother's complaints about how he looked like a homeless bum in that outfit, how his hair was a mess, and probably every other minuet detail about his existence she could think of to complain over.

Li couldn't care less what she, or anyone else thought about how he looked. If fact, he dressed the way he did since it was the only way to get some sort of acknowledgment from his parents. He couldn't let them forget he existed after all! The outfit his mother had found so offensive really wasn't all that bad in his opinion. He was wearing a loose t-shirt, the arms and back were covered in stripes white stripes on black with a patch of plain tan color right down the front where a heart outlined in red and filled in black sat. His pants were loose and comfortable, held up by a belt, and he was wearing nice tennis shoes. Li had tied his hair back so it was out of his eyes, unlike his twin Riku, Li HATED having hair in his eyes. In fact the only thing he could think of that would offend his mother was the fact that he had decided to wear some bracelets on his wrists.

"honestly, stupid woman. It's not like I've stared wearing makeup or painting my nails." Li grumbled and then cracked up laughing as he got on his skateboard and started heading to school. Maybe he should start doing those things! That would get their attention for sure!

"What's so funny Li?" Riku asked as he rode up next to Li on his bike. Riku was wearing his perfect little outfit that their parents approved of. Probably because it looks like a school uniform. Gross.' Li thought to himself. Riku was also wearing a helmet, which Li had forgone. Li watched for a moment, feeling sick at his perfect twin. Riku's long silver locks flew out from under the helmet as the brothers rode towards the school.

"I was just thinking how mom and dad would react if I started wearing eyeliner and nail polish." Li finally said as he turned his head away and pushed himself ahead in order to do a trick off the curb, letting Riku process what he had said. He was rewarded when he heard Riku's deep laugh fill the air.

"Mom would probably have a heart attack. I think Dad might disown you.Gawd, they're so uptight! What's wrong with a little freedom of expression? I mean really." Riku grinned at his twin as he caught up again. Still chuckling some. "Do you remeber how they reacted to the clubbing outfit I wore on Saturday? Geez, I thought mom was having some kind of hernia or something." Riku added shaking his head.

Li snorted at the memory. Riku had been sporting tight black leather pants and a mid-vest that clung to his muscled chest and reveled his belly-button. At that time Riku had also been wearing a wristband and a few rings. "You did look rather like a hooker in that. Attractive, but like a hooker." Li finally said earning him a punch. "OW!"

"Just who's side are you on!? Ah! There's Sora and Kairi, I'll see you later Li!" Riku said and took off to meet up with his two best friends who were waiting nearby on their bikes. Li watched his brother ride off, rubbing his arm where he had been punched. Once the trio rode off he spat on the ground and turned a corner, taking a shortcut to the school that wouldn't require him to ride with Riku and his friends.

Because Li didn't arrive at the same time as Riku, his brother lost the chance to warn Li of the plan being implemented on his behalf. Instead, Li arrived well before the bell rang and Riku dashed into the as the warning bell sounded. The teacher started to scold Riku, but realized who it was and simply ordered him to his seat. Li scowled darkly, if it had been him, he would have received a huge lecture and detention. But not perfect little Riku.

Class was just getting into the swing of things when the intercom clicked on. Everyone turned to stare at the speaker as if expecting the voice of God to issue forth from it. Everyone but Li that was. He had learned his first week of High School that nothing good ever came from intercom announcements.

'Li Yang, please report to the principals office immediately. Li Yang, please report to the principals office immediately.' the intercom announced. Snickers filled the room like wild fire as Li protested loudly.

"Oh come ON!! I haven't even done anything yet!!" He cried out, causing the room to fill with hysterics. Everyone in the senior-only class knew that it was only a matter of time before Li actually did something to warrent being called into the office.

Riku grinned at Li and shot him a wink though his laughter, "Maybe they're just trying to preempt you this year." He suggested and ducked away from the swing Li launched at him. For some reason the teacher took exception to this act of brotherly "love" and glared at Li.

"Mr. Yang! You will not behave like an animal in my classroom! You will report after school for detention work!" He scolded as Li walked towards the door. Li, unable to resist getting the last word in smirked at Riku.

"Hear that Riku? Sounds like you've got detention for being unruly!" and fled the room before Riku or the teacher could respond. Grinning, he hurried down the halls at a half-run half-jogging pace. He knew he should hurry to the office and get whatever it was over it (there was no way it was something good. He was never called for anything good) but somehow he just couldn't bring himself to run headlong into a lecture and punishment.

Reaching the office he straightened his clothes and put on a blank look. Then knocked twice and opened the door. The secretary looked up at him as he entered and tsked. Li gave her his best "I-don't-give-a-flying-hoot-what-you-think-lady-so-do-us-both-a-favor-and-get-this-over-with" She returned his look with one that said "I've-been-working-here-way-to-long-and-can't-wait-for-retirement-in-five-years" Their silent exchange done the secretary pointed to the closed door to her right. "The principal will see you now, Mr. Yang" she told him in her slightly nasally voice.

Li nodded his head and walked towards the door. Instead of knocking like he should, he just opened it up and entered. The principal was in the middle of talking to someone Li couldn't see. He turned to look at Li as the teen entered the office and shook his head. "Li Yang, I've seen you so many times these past 3 years I sometimes wonder if I shouldn't greet you like an old friend." The principal announced. Li gave him a skeptial look that implied non-caring and the principal chuckled as he walked back to his desk. Li took two seconds to look over the girl the principal had been talking to before turning away from her. He had never seen her before in his life, so he couldn't have done anything to her that would bring him to the office. Though..... there was something about her eyes that seemed familiar. Shrugging it off, Li took the seat the principal gestured to. Waiting to hear why he was here in the first place.

Li Yang

User Image
                                                        Li stared at the principal like he was crazy. Who in their right mind would make HIM a school ambassador?! That was the type of job Riku, Sora and Kairi were made for! Not Li. Not the rebel. Though when he was told who's idea it was, his look turned dark and malicious. "Just one. Can I leave campus at lunch today?"

The principal studied Li carefully, evaluating his reasons for the question. Deciding that the reason probably had something to do with getting revenge on Riku for the ambassador program, based on the maliciously innocent look Li was wearing, the principal decided to decline. "I think it best if you stayed on campus during lunch for a few weeks at least. Miss Mogami is your charge after all and you must show her around during the whole school day. I'm afraid you'll have to wait till after school is over to get revenge on Riku." he stated bluntly.

Li blinked and then cracked up laughing, throughly amused at the response. "With all due respect sir, I have to agree with your earlier statement. you DO know me too well." Li informed the principal who gave him a grin in response.

"I must admit, I am pleased that you have stopped trying to beat people up on campus at least. Perhaps we'll make a decent citizen of you yet." The principal added as Li stood up.

The silver-haired teen shot the principal and disbelieving look and snorted. "Don't count on it." he informed the principal and walked over to Namine. Standing over her, he gazed intently at her. Judging from the way she had greeted him before she was shy and timid. He knew his gaze was probably making her extremely uncomfortable but he honestly didn't care. He studied her, silently judging her, eyes scanned her from top to bottom and then bottom to top.

'Shy, timid, plain. She's Kairi's twin if memory serves so that means she's got the same twin problem I do. Though based on the way she dresses, she's content to live in the shadow. Humph, I'll give her a week to prove me wrong. Heaven knows I hate it when people judge me on looks along.' Li decided. While he was the type to analyze and draw conclusions on people based on appearance, he always kept things open to give people a chance to prove him wrong. He hated it when people assumed he looked like Riku so he acted like the other too.

Giving a sigh he turned from the girl. "Come on, what's your first class?" and walked out of the room. Li held the door open for Namine, much to the principal's surprise, as the door was shutting he called out after the two students.

"Miss Mogami! If you need anything, anything at all, let me know." Li shot the principal a dark look since they both knew what the man was referring too. As an ambassador it was Li's job to get everything Namine needed for her. If there was something she needed, it would be because Li was terrorizing her or wasn't doing his job. An assumption the teen resented.

As they left the office Li sighed again. He couldn't believe Riku had done this to him! It wasn't even like he was going to get any approval from their parents for it either. They probably didn't know and even if they did, wouldn't care. So it really wasn't like Riku was doing him any favors. He didn't need friends. After high school he was going to move in with his kendo teacher and teach at the dojo. His delinquency record was too terrible to get into any college, even though his grades were straight A's.

He had often complained to his teacher that he didn't know what to do with his life since the only thing he was good at and cared about was Kendo and his instructor had finally given him the opportunity to teach at the school. While it had been phrased as a "until you figure something else out" Li was convinced that this was his calling. Maybe he would go on to become a world famous sword's man! Was kendo in the Olympics? He would have to look it up later.

Or perhaps he would move to some other country or distant city and start his own dojo. That was an idea that had merit. And hey, if it got him millions of miles away from Riku, weeeelllll~ that was just an added bonus! Or he could go on to be a champion of unloved twins everywhere! He would start a school of his own, a boarding house-job training-something else academy where all the unloved twins could come and seek refuge. A grin appeared on his face as he thought of his plans for the future, when reality came crashing into him face first.

Li recoiled from the locker he had run into, swearing colorfully. He blushed a deep crimson that his moment of klutz had been witnessed not only by Namine but, he let out a more colorful string of curses when the owner of the locker shut the door to look at who had crashed into it.

"If mom and dad heard you talking like that, they would ground you for life" Riku informed him with an extremely amused smirk. Li snarled but Riku's attention was already on Namine. "Oh, hey there. It's Namine right? Kairi's twin. I'm sorry the principal saddled you with this loser. Hey, if he gives you any trouble, any thing at all to upset you, or make you cry or anything that you don't like; let me, Sora, Kairi, or Roxas know. Alright? We'll make sure your protected." Riku flashed her his million dollar smile and turned to Li, grabbing him by the collar and slamming him into locker. Li looked up into his twin's eyes and for once was afraid of what he saw there. "If you upset her, Sora, Roxas and I will beat you to a bloody pulp. And we'll get away with it too." he hissed venomously into Li's ear then set his twin down and straighted his shirt. Smiling brightly at both Li and Namine he waved good by with a, "I'm glad we had this talk. Hope to see you both at lunch!" and got lost in the sea of students.

Li stared after Riku in shock, still shaken by what his twin had not only said but what he had seen in the other's eyes. He gulped and then tried to joke, giving Namine a shaky smile, "I think he has the hots for you. What's your second period class?"

User Image
                  xxS A I L O RxxxM O O Nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆Senshi of Love and Justice!
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆Tsuki Kouhi
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆11th grade
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆open/RESERVED/taken

Tsuki is a cheery, outgoing girl. She likes to have fun and hang out with friends. But only after all her homework is done. She's very serious about her grades since she has big plans for her future. She's a big nature lover and enjoys hiking, camping, and just spending time in nature. From a young age, she's always loved fairy tales, but that's something she keeps secret from others. She especially loves tales of the moon and has always felt connected with it. But never understood why. Her hobby is Astronomy.
User Image

Hi there! The name's Tsuki Kouhi.
Though, I do go by
Tsuki, Kou, Tsu-chan, Kou-chan.
I also go by Sailor Moon!, but that's a secret.
So now, let's talk a little about me...

Candles on my cake

This is how I spend my time
                Junior

I happen to be
                Female silly!

I'm loving that
                o-oh... I've never really thought about it. I suppose I like boys! guess that makes me Heterosexual!

Gives me strength
                Silver Crystal Brooch Isn't it cute? I love the cats on it! ^^ It's so cute that they're sitting on the moon like that!

Pretty colors
                #734919, #b89440

Look to the Stars
                Tsuki is your mostly average teenage girl. She's lead a mostly average life with very few exciting things to note in it. She's mostly average because there have been some strange things that occurred throughout her life. Take her birth for instance. Tsuki was born on the day of a Lunar Eclipse. Or she was supposed to be. The eclipse started to happen, and for whatever reason, stopped and the moon shone even brighter than ever. It was because of this that her parents decided to name her Tsuki. Her full name means "moon queen", a tribute to the fairy tales of the queen of the moon. But also a tribute to the fact that, her mother claims, Tsuki stopped the lunar eclipse. Something Tsuki always laughs off.

Tsuki's life growing up was pretty uneventful. She was obsessed with astronomy from a very early age and only wanted her parents to read stories relating to the stars and the planets to her. She always loved to watch the stars and so her parents did the best they could to teach her about the stars, constellations and the "heavenly bodies". Another interesting thing to note is that Tsuki has unsettling dreams during the new moon. It's been this way her whole life. They're not always nightmares, but she never gets a restful sleep when there's no moon shining in the sky. On the reverse of this, Tsuki has the best sleep and dreams when there's a full moon. She seems full of power and energy around the full moon. It's something her parents have never been able to figure out.

Aside from her strange sleeping habits and obsession with Space and the Moon, Tsuki has had a normal life. She decided early on what she wants to be (astronaut, surprise surprise) and has set her life out so that she'll be able to achieve her goal and still have fun. Sadly, science is one of her hardest subjects, but Tsuki is determined not to let that get in her way. So she spends lots of time studying and the rest hanging out with friends or exploring.

Tsuki is now a Junior in High School and is getting ready to apply to colleges. She's looking at universities around the world and trying to figure out which one will be the most helpful in achieving her desire. She's also lackluster when it comes to learning languages so she's limited in her choices due to her language barrier.

According to the Stars
                Tsuki is a cheery and outgoing girl. She almost always has a smile on her face and is the type of person to approach you if your alone or look depressed. She'll always make an effort to make friends with people, but if she feels like you really don't want her around, she'll leave you alone. While she's outgoing and cheerful, she hates being pushy and hates pushy people. So Tsuki is always trying to find the balance between making friends with those who stand alone, and being pushy.

One of Tsuki's favorite things to do is hang out with friends. She's almost always willing to rearange her life to make time for her friends, if it's to hang out, or a crisis of some kind, Tsuki will almost always put her friends first. There is one exception to this: school nights. See, Tsuki puts her grades first. She's happy to hang out all day on the weekends, and even a few hours on school nights, but that's usually only if she's certain she can get her homework done or has it already done. Luckily, since she's such a determined student, she tends to get her work done quickly, effectively, and often times is ahead in the classwork. Doing assignments that have yet to be assigned in order to stay ahead of the work. Just in case there is a friend emergency on the night before a big project is due!

If you couldn't tell, Tsuki is very motivated and hard-working. She's full of determination to achieve her goal (a goal she keeps secret from all) and won't let anything stand in her way. She studies hard and puts her all into her grades. She's also hard-working in other aspects of her life too. When it comes to helping a friend out, or family member, Tsuki will give 200% of herself to getting the job done. She's very reliable and dependable. The type of person who is always early by 20 or 30 minutes and apologizes profusely, acting like it's the end of the world if she's even a minute late!

When mad, Tsuki is the type of person to be extremely childish. She'll throw a tantrum, call you names, stick her tongue out and throw the nearest thing (including punches if it comes to that!) and is just all around, childish. She loses the ability to form complete, coherent sentences and makes lots of aggravated screams and grunting noises when upset. This also contributes to how childish her speech gets as she resorts to the best things she can think of as comebacks. Which, since she's not thinking very well due to anger, are fairly childish and lame. things such as "Oh yeah? Well your a BIG MEANIE! SO THERE!! BLLEEEEHHHHH" and she'll stick her tongue out. Tsuki will also hold grudges against people that make her mad.

Power of the Stars
                Transformation Items
                For my personal reference.
                Holy Grail The Holy Grail is what Sailor Moon uses to transform into Super Sailor Moon until her brooch recieves an upgrade to allow her to automatically transform into Super Sailor Moon. Tsuki cannot summon the Grail without all her scouts present.How to make the Grail appear for the first time is a secret at this time.

Crisis Moon Compact APPEARANCE PENDING. The upgraded compact that allows Tsuki to transform into Super Sailor Moon.

Holy Moon Chalice Eternal Sailor Moon's Transformation Item. It is an upgraded version of the Holy Grail. How it upgrades is a secret at this time.

Items:

When Tsuki transform into Sailor Moon she gets a Moon Mask with her costume. This mask allows her to see Yoma's true form and to see people who are in danger. Much the way Usagi could hear people call for help with her Odango. (Tsuki's odango are not formed enough to provide her with super hearing. So she must rely on her mask)

Silver Moon Crystal: A crystal of great power. It is Tsuki's sailor crystal and also the heirloom of the Moon Kingdom. The crystal's power is so great that Tsuki must use it with the help of her guardians/prince or she will die. The crystal can be used for healing purposes and also for attack purposes. It's use depends on the will of the user and the channeling device. Later in the rp Tsuki will gain the ability to use the crystal's power without a channeling device, though she will still die if she uses it's power without help. The crystal usually takes the shape of a crystallized rose.

The Crescent Moon Wand is Tsuki's first attack wand. It has three forms. One is the basic wand. A simple crescent moon with a handle. The second form is Identical to the first only the Silver Crystal has been placed in the crescent part of the moon. This powers the wand up significantly. The third form is as a staff. The handle extends greatly so the staff is equal in height to the user (or taller in some cases). This is the Crescent Moon Wand's final form and is used for it's most powerful healing attack ever. In this form it once brought all the people on earth back to life.

Tsuki's second attack wand. The Cutie Moon Wand is created from the love shared between her and her prince. She only obtains this rod after she loses the Crescent Moon Wand. The Cutie Moon Rod powers up her attacks and allows her to perform Moon Princess Halation.

Tsuki's third attack wand is called the Spiral Heart Moon Wand. It's creation method is currently unknown at this time. It allows Tsuki to perform Moon Spiral Heart Attack and Rainbow Moon Heartache.

The Moon Kaleidscope is Tsuki's 4th weapon upgrade and her main weapon as Super Sailor Moon. She can perform Moon Gorgeous Meditation with it. It is the upgraded version of the Spiral Heart Moon Rod

Tsuki's final weapon is the Eternal Tiare. It is the upgraded version of the Moon Kaleidoscope and the weapon of Eternal Sailor Moon. Tsuki uses this to unleash all of Eternal Sailor Moon's attacks except Silver Moon Crystal Eternal Power.

Attacks:

Sailor Moon Kick- A leaping kick attack. Though it can apply to any kick Tsuki performs when transformed as Sailor Moon. since, it would be, a Sailor Moon kick.

Sailor Body Attack- Tsuki gets a running start and leaps at her target, crossing her arms in front of her chest she tackles them to the ground at full force.

Moon Screw Punch - Tsuki winds up a punch and twists her arm around as she strikes, giving her attack more power and oomph behind it. Identical to the Rolling Screw Sailor V Punch except it's Sailor Moon punching, not Sailor V.

Sailor Shoe Throw:Tsuki takes off her shoes and throws them at the enemy while yelling insults about their looks and their mother.

Sailor Shoe Kick: Identical to Shoe Throw only Tsuki cuts out the step of holding the shoe. Instead she just kicks it directly at the enemy. Again accompanied by insults.

Moon's Wrath: When tsuki gets really upset, she'll just start chucking anything handy at the enemy. She decided on the spur of the moment to name this "moon's wrath" and the name just kind of stuck. It sounds better than "hurricane of junk" at least.

Supersonic Waves- When Tsuki has a tantrum, or freaks out and starts screaming and crying, her hair buns amplify her cries and send it out like speakers. The supersonic sound waves can damage the surrounding environment and cause confusion in those around her. This attacks anyone that can hear her crying and is a desperation attack. It is in her allies best interest to calm her down as quickly as possible since the waves are effecting them too and she could make a building fall on them or destory alternate dimensions they're trapped in. **also called Sonic Cry

Moon Frisbee Tsuki takes her tiara off and it transforms into a frisbee which she can then throw and attack Yoma. It is possible to catch the frisbee and destory it. If this happens, Tsuki will LOSE her tiara and will have to some how acquire a power upgrade to get a new one. The Frisbee can also expand and shrink to trap yoma within it.

Moon Twilight Flash-Tsuki shines the crystal on her tiara, aiming it at the moon and redirecting moonlight to attack Yoma. It's a bright flash of light and blinds temporarily. It can also destroy shadows.

End of Basic Attacks.
                Start of Level Two attacks.

Moon Healing Escalation This attack is used with the Crescent Moon Wand. It has two forms. One without the Silver Imperium Crystal and one with it. The form without the crystal is less powerful and is limited to healing only. The form with the crystal is significantly more powerful and can be used for healing more than one person at a time AND can also be turned into an offensive attack (with the help of her guardian scouts/prince.)

Moon Princess Halation: Tsuki uses this attack with the Cutie Moon Rod. It shoots an energy beam out at the enemy which will disintegrate them.

End Level 2 Attacks
                Begin Level 3 Attacks

Moon Spiral Heart Attack: Tsuki performs this attack with her new wand the Spiral Heart Moon Wand. It summons a giant heart that crashs into the yoma and destroys them.

Rainbow Moon Heartache: Performed by Super Sailor Moon with the Spiral Heart Moon Wand. It is a powered up version of the Moon Spiral Heart attack. It shoots ribbons full of hearts out at the yoma and destorys them.

Moon Gorgeous Meditation Details to be determined later. Shoots a ball of energy out at the Yoma that has an effect of trapping them in a Kaleidoscope. They appear trapped in glass and then shatter into pieces. Super Sailor Moon uses the Moon Kaleidoscope to activate this attack.

End of Level 3 Attacks
                Start of Level 4 Attacks

Silver Moon Crystal Power Therapy Kiss: More than just a mouthful to say! This is Eternal Moon's healing attack. Like all of Tsuki's healing attacks, this can be turned from healing to straight out offensive attack.

Silver Moon Crystal Power: Eternal Moon transforms into her Queen Form and uses the Eternal Tiare combined with the Silver Moon crystal to purify and heal whole planets. This power is only used with the help of her scouts and her prince. If she uses it alone, the effect is different and becomes Silver Moon Crystal Eternal Power.

Silver Moon Crystal Eternal Power Eternal Sailor Moon's Final and most powerful attack. At the cost of her own life she actives the full power of the Silver Moon Crystal to purify the universe and restore the universe to the way things should have been.

Tsuki is not so much a fighter as you would think. She just doesn't have the paitence to learn how to fight and when she looses her temper she would just fight on instinct anyway and not remember what she had learned. This having been said she does know how to kick, throw a punch and body slam people. All things she uses when transformed.

Tsuki's perhaps most dangerous weapon is her aim. For someone that loses all control when pissed off, she's got amazing accuracy. She's also a strong arm when it comes to throwing. She throws hard and fast. (the baseball team wants her as a pitcher but she has no interest in sports.) and since the things she's throwing range from anything between a rock, a fork, and a heeled shoe, Tsuki becomes positively dangerous to downright deadly when upset. It just kinda depends what ammunition is around when she starts grabbing at things.

Hidden in the Stars
                Tsuki is very outdoorsy. She enjoys gardening and has a small one at her house. She's also the V.P. of the gardening club at school, running the greenhouses and spending lots of time there, caring tenderly for the plants. Tsuki loves to be in nature and will go on hikes through the local parks, dragging her friends along more often than not. Occasionally she'll head out alone though. Just to be with nature and enjoy the solitude and beauty of it alone.

One of her favorite outdoor activities is Camping. Specifically camping in the mountains. It includes two of her favorite things! Camping and Hiking. With an added bonus of Backpacking! Tsuki knows all the best spots in the local mountians to camp and the secret hidy-holes and what she calls "hidden jewels" Like a secluded lake deep within the mountains. It's quite the adventure to get there, but Tsuki claims it's 100% worth the trip.

Tsuki loves fairy tales, but she feels she's too old for it to be acceptable, so she hides this fact from others. Though if you pay close enough attention to her actions, you'll be able to see hints of it fairly often. Like when a new book comes out and she dashes to the book store, puts on a disguise, and buys it while trying to see if anyone she knows is watching her. She also gets starry-eyed at movies made from fairy tales and the mention of fairy tales. Especially fairy tale princes.

Tsuki is obsessed with Astronomy and to a lesser extent, Astrology. She knows the names of all the constellations, the stories behind them and can find them all in the night sky. She also knows a ton of random facts about the various planets and often times will mix up her facts with the fairy tales she's read concerning the planets, especially the moon. To her, the facts and fairy tales are all true (again, especially the moon), so she can't tell the different between them.

██ █ ██▌ USERNAME ██▌█ ██xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
You're not R I K U ' S R E P L I C A ' S I N C A R N A T I O N
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shawn is the older twin of the Hunter family. constantly overshadowed by his "perfect twin" he turned to delinquency to get attention. He's loud, proud, and rude as hell. He loves to fight and when he's in a bad mood, which is pretty often, he'll go looking for fights to relieve tension. He also enjoys drama and has been a member of the drama club since 6th grade. Much to everyone's dismay, Shawn almost always gets the male lead or a prominent role in the school plays. He's planning to either become a professional actor or teaching fighting once he graduates.

Shawn
Hunter
Logan

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shawn Hunter
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
Come on and show me what you've got!

User Image

»» Oho! You wanna get to know me huh? HAHAHAHA!!!
                                            The name's Shawn, Shawn Hunter. I've gained a reputation of being a battle hungry fiend so most people just call me Hunter. But I go by Shawn too. I'm 18 years old and a Senior in high school. Obviously I'm a guy. I've got blond hair and blue eyes. I've got this Scar right across my nose, so you can tell me apart from my twin.

This voice in my head calls himself Li, and says he's some guy named Riku's Replica. Not really sure what THAT means, but whatever. He's got a great attitude so I don't really care what he is. Always gives good advice, this guy. HAHAHA!!! Li's got a cool weapon called Soul Eater, hehehe, I can't wait to get my hands on that pretty blade! She's a real beaut.

I really like the color #962d2c and Li digs darkturquoise . Both of use can get into #450000

»» I'm loud, I'm proud, and I'm always in your face!
                                            I'm rude and have a devil-be-damned attitude towards life and everyone I meet. The only things I care about are fighting and drama. I have respect to my fighting instructors but that's only because they could whoop my a** so hard I'd never be able to sit again. Otherwise I'm rude to everyone and anyone. I don't care who you are.

I've got a really bad attitude. It comes from constantly living in the p***k's shadow. I've just given up caring. Maybe one day someone will be able to make me care about things again, but as it is, I just don't see the point. Why should I care and put effort into things that no matter how well I do, I'll never get approval? It's stupid and lame to even bother trying. So I just don't try.

People named me trouble-maker and outcast before I was even 5, so I just play along to those stereotypes. I've stopped caring what others think about me. Who knows, maybe there is a nice, caring person deep within me somewhere; just waiting for the right person to come along and "crack my icy heart". I sure as hell don't know, and at this point, I couldn't care less.

The only things I care about are fighting and drama. When I'm doing them I really feel alive. They're the only things I put effort into and enjoy doing. So I can care, I just choose not to 99% of the time.

»» My past huh? csh, bug off ya piece of s**t, why should I tell you anything?
                                            I'm the older twin of my boring middle class family. My brother is the perfect little angel so I've always been in his shadow. It's annoying as hell. No matter what I do, I can't outshine him. so I'm stopped trying. Rather, I just outshine him in other areas. He always dresses perfectly, so I make sure my wardrobe is the opposite. He always follows the rules so I always break'em. He helps others and is kind and polite to all. So I always cause trouble, make life hard for people, and am rude as hell. I don't even remember how to be polite without snark.

Once upon a time I tried to be good and outshine him, but it just didn't work. After 8 years of constantly being criticized and blamed for the things that went wrong, I gave up trying to please people and decided to do whatever the hell I wanted. I actually started to enjoy life when this change occurred so I kept it up. I still got into trouble but never enough to get expelled. I've been suspended several times though and may or may not have a criminal record. I'll never tell the likes of you!

The one thing I really enjoy is fighting. It's my passion. The scar on my face? I got that from a knife fight when I was in the 6th grade. Hahahaha!!! You shoulda seen the other guy!! Not a sight for the squeamish that's for sure! I'm also really really good at fighting. And that's not just ego talking. all my fighting instructors have said so. I've got a natural talent for it. Especially when you stick a blade in my hands. Li says it's 'cus his weapon is a sword.

Oh right, I should tell you about Li. Li's this voice in my head that I hear when I'm dreaming. He's got an attitude like me, lots of ego, and hates my twin as much as I do. Says the p***k reminds him of someone called "Real Thing". Li gives me great advice about things to do during the day, fighting tips and tricks and some real pretty words, among other things. No idea what he is but I ain't gonna question it. He's a great guy and the only person that accepts me for who I am. Doesn't matter he's just a figment of my dreams. He's real to me and I'm the only one who matters!!

Now that I'm in my final year of high school I have to start thinking about what to do with my life. I have terrible grades 'cus I just don't care about school. The only places I'm passing are drama and P.E. and with my delinquency record coupled with my grades, the chances of getting into a college are slim to none. Maybe I'll teach fighting to kids where I learn it, or perhaps I'll join a wandering acting troupe. Despite what my parents say, there are options open to me. Just 'cus i'm not gonna be a doctor like the p***k doesn't mean I have no future! I'll show them all!

»» Crazy as it sounds,
                                            I happen to like Drama. I love the spotlight and it's a good chance to be in it. I'm good at it too, not that my family knows or cares. They never come to my performances. I almost always gets the male lead or a prominent role in the school plays too. Just goes to show you who they really care about. My favorite play-write is Shakespeare so whenever we study him in English I always do really well.

I'm actually pretty smart, and could get straight A's if I bothered to put effort into studying and grades. As it is, I just don't bother. The p***k already gets perfect grades, so why should I even try? I'd never get recognized for it by anyone.

I enjoy reading comic books and when I don't have drama or fighting practice I'll spend my time in the library or Powell's, reading their comic books and manga.

I have a part time job working at a book store. Deal with it.

»» I'm a skilled fighter, but my real talent lies in bladed weapons.
                                            I just have this knack for using bladed weapons. I can pick up anything that's sword shaped and it just feels natural. Like it's meant to be. Li says it's 'cus I'm meant to use Soul Eater, his special sword. I guess he would know more than me.

I carry three weapons on me almost all the time. The one I carry in the open is a wooden sword strapped to my back. It's called a "bokuto" in Japanese and it just means "wooden sword". I also carry two concealed weapons (and yes, I do in fact have a licence to carry them!). They're special blades that the p***k actually had made for me as a birthday present (go figure, right?). They're longer than a dagger, but shorter than a short sword. Somewhere in the middle between the two lengths. They're really nice blades too, must have cost him a fortune, and came with flat sheaths so I can wear them under my clothes and no one knows. Those I always have on me. I've made one to many enemies throughout the years to ever walk around without some kind of blade on me.

In addition to sword fighting I know a mixed martial arts called Kajukenbo that includes Karate, Jujitsu and Judo, kenpo and Chinese boxing. It's a great mix of all of them and makes me a pretty dangerous force to be reckoned with.

Li says he can wield the powers of Darkness and thus, I can too. we can teleport through the darkness, attack with the darkness (dark Aura), infuse magic attacks with darkness (Dark Firaga), and use the darkness to help block attacks (dark barrier) and evade attacks (dark slide), among other things.

Li and I are both really offensive people, we believe in attacking relentlessly to just overpower our foe's and win our battles fast. Total domination. This means we have little defense and rarely use what defensive moves we do have. We also have zero healing spells since our philosophy is to decimate the opponent before they can strike. We're really fast and really strong. quite the handful in a battle to be sure.

Jump || ◆ || unlocked ✔
                                                    Shawn is very athletic and can jump both very high and very far.

Block || ◆ || unlocked ✔
                                                    Use your weapon to block an oncoming attack.

Dodge Roll || ◆ || locked ✘
                                                    A rolling dodge. leap to the side and roll out of harms way.

Air Slide || ◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    After jumping, slide through the air.

Sliding Block || ◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    Block a head-on attack and knock the attacker into the air with a follow through move.

High Jump || ◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    Jump higher than ever! Get more air than you would with a normal jump.

Dark Roll || ◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    Upgrade to Dodge Roll. Melt into the shadows to escape from harm

Blitz || ◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    Jump in the air and attack your foe, repeat three times.

Quick Blitz || ◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    A high, jumping slash attack.

Sliding Dash || ◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    Slide at your foe and charge into them with your body.

Strike Raid || ◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    throw your weapon at your enemy.

Glide || ◆◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    Requires Air Slide. Glide on the air currents around you.

Sonic Impact || ◆◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    Turn your side into a charging attack. Aim at your opponents and start sliding or rolling!

Shadow Slide || ◆◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    dodge an incoming attack, right before it connects and use the shadows to move behind your target. Timing must be EXACT.

Aerial Slam || ◆◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    Knock a foe into the air then slash again as you rocket downward and launch even more foes into the air with the resulting shockwave.

Dark Aura || ◆◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    Multi-rush the foe then drive your weapon into the ground to make a shockwave of dark energy.

Dark Break || ◆◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    Leap above foes and rocket down at them 3 times, generating shockwaves on the final impact.

Dark Firaga|| ◆◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    Shoot off a Fireball infused with Darkness. Will split into 5 smaller fireballs upon impact and deal additional damage. 50% chance of ignite.

Prism Windmill || ◆◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    Perform a spinning strike, resembling a windmill as you charge at your target dealing physical damage.

ShadowBreaker || ◆◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    Deal two spinning attacks on your target. The first strike is infused with Shadow. The second strike is infused with Light. Both attacks deal multiple hits on your target. The first strike hits 1-3 times and the second strike hits 4-6 times. Shawn must have one friend that uses Light in order to unlock.

Wishing Edge || ◆◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    Strike an enemy three times with a single jumping attack.

Super Glide|| ◆◆◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    A more powerful version of glide. Can hold the glide for longer and travel faster.

Double Flight|| ◆◆◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    A bigger double jump. must have double jump to unlock.

Double Impact || ◆◆◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    Requires Sonic Impact. Do a second charging strike after successfully executing the first.

Brutal Blast || ◆◆◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    Knock enemies into the air, then smack them into next year with a powerful spinning attack.

Drain Drive || ◆◆◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    jump into the air and smack the ground hard with your weapon. The resulting shockwave will drain health from any ground-based foe hit with the strike.

Geo Impact|| ◆◆◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    A leaping strike which causes giant boulders to burst from the earth and deal additional damage.

Windcutter || ◆◆◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    Create a whirlwind with a spin attack and send surrounding enemies flying.

Ars Arcanum || ◆◆◆◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    Unleash a blinding flurry of attacks. Lands up to 12 hits.

Dark Haze|| ◆◆◆◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    Cloak yourself in darkness, then charge at faraway enemies. The attack has a chance of dooming them, leaving them five seconds to live.

Dark Splicer || ◆◆◆◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    Stop an enemy in its tracks then warp around using the darkness as you deal 12 devastating blows.

Limit Storm || ◆◆◆◆◆ || locked ✘
                                                    Perform a desperate spinning attack that deals additional damage if you are low on HP

»» Shawn stared at the note in his hand,
                                        wondering if this was some kind of sick joke, and who would have the balls to try and pull such a joke on him? He honestly couldn't think of anyone who would have the nerve to prank him like this, and all his old enemies were accounted for and knew better than to try sneak attacking him. (when surprised, he was only more vicious.)

which left only one option. 'someone seriously wants to meet me.' He thought in disbelief. It seemed like the type of note that would be left by someone wanting to confess their love. Except it mentioned the voice. And no one knew about that. A million questions swirled in Shawn's head until he snarled in defiance and crumpled up the note.

'whatever. I can cut through the park on my way home from club and see if there's anyone there. If there is, I'll stop. If not, I can just keep going and won't be made a fool of.' His mind set, he went back to eating his lunch, trying not to think about how the note had wound up in his lunch box in the first place.

»» Eyes Cannot Lie
You are no┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
User Image
User Image
Give me a d i s a s t e r, give me e m e r g e n c y Stand me at the head of the c r u s a d e without a remedy
Show me to the s h i p w r e c k, show me how your bones s h a k e And when I'm at the edge of s o r r o w ' s blade, show me how a heart b r e a k s

Be steady on your feet No matter the trouble you meet

Shawn ignored his parent's griping at him as he moved around the kitchen, making toast and eggs for his twin and him while his twin made their lunches. It was a routine they had gotten into over the past three years of high school and it seemed to work pretty well. Odd days, Shawn made breakfast and his twin made lunch, Even days his twin made breakfast and Shawn made lunch.

Flipping the eggs in the pan, Shawn's mind wandered to the strange note tucked into his school bag. He had found it when he had woken up and it bugged him. He didn't have a "voice in his head" or so he tried to tell himself. But every time he thought about it, his weird dreams with "Li" came to mind and he simply couldn't convince himself that there wasn't an inkling of truth to the contents of the note.

'Bah! I'll just go to the meeting. Maybe I really will get some answers.' He thought scowling at the eggs as if they had personally insulted him.

"Keep scowling like that and your face will stick that way" His brother whispered in his ear and he reach around Shawn. Shawn's retort was to elbow his brother in the stomach, which flared up a whole new set of scoldings from their mother. Both boys looked at each other and rolled their eyes. Their mother simply didn't understand that pain was how they showed each other love.

As Shawn handed his twin his breakfast he whispered to him "I've got something to do in the park tonight before club. Can you cover for me?" His twin gave him a skeptical as if asking if someone was going to get beaten up. Shawn shook his head and scowled. "I'm not gonna bloody anyone up." He hissed.

Content with the answer, his brother nodded and the two began eating breakfast quickly. Once finished they put their dishes in the dishwasher and hurried out to the car Shawn's brother owned. As the "responsible one" of the boys, his brother had not only been allowed to get a driver's license but given a car for his 16th birthday. Shawn didn't really care, though the injustice of it rubbed him the wrong way. He didn't care about driving, but his parents had never bought him something even near the price of a car.

Shawn played with the radio as they drove to school in silence. Finally is brother spoke up. "What exactly is going on at the park tonight?" Shawn grumbled and looked out the window. "I just... have a meeting."
                                          "That's not good enough. Tell me specifics."
                                          "I don't have specifics! I just have a meeting!"
                                          "Sounds like your going to go get into a big fight."

Shawn growled in frustration and grabbed the note out of his bag, shoving it at his brother after the car was parked in the Senior lot. His brother read it several times and then raised an eyebrow at him.
                                          "You hear voices?"
                                          "NO! That's why I going! To figure out who the hell this punk thinks they are! And... Well... that note wasn't by my bed when I fell asleep. So I've gotta punch someone for sneaking into my room" Shawn retorted and grabbed the note back, shoving it into his bag once again.

His brother shook his head and sighed. "So you are going to fight after all."

Shawn gave his best murderous glare and stormed out of the car, resisting the urge to slam the door shut. Stalking towards the school as kids started to stream into the unlocked building, he spotted the prissy book worm and apathetic freak. His eyes narrowed and he made a bee-line for them.

"Oi, Bookfreak. get out of here. We've got important things to discuss." Shawn greeted Franzciska and Liam, pointing at Franzciska and jerking his thumb behind him in a clear ordered dismissal. He snapped at Franzciska as she gave him a superior-than-thou glare of disapproval and stalked off with a farewell to Liam, then turned his attention to the weirdo sitting on the ground.

"Come on. we're going to practice our lines." He commanded and without waiting for Liam's response, grabbed the boy's wrist, hauled him to his feet with one arm and pulled him through the halls of the school to the drama room where they could practice in peace. Shawn was in a terrible mood and there was only one (well two, but he wasn't allowed to fight on school grounds) that would calm him down. Practicing for the Halloween play that was being released next week.

stop & listenI'm at war with the ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ cause I
to these words of wisdom: never give up, Ain't never gonna sell my soul
never surrender. keep fighting to protect the important things in life. I've already made up my mind
live with no regrets, and like there's no tomorrow. smile and laugh lots, cherish your friends No matter what I can't be bought or sold
      Jump|| ◆|| unlocked ✔
          Not Athletic and can barely jump at all without tripping over his own feet.

Block || ◆ || locked ✖
          has poor coordination and despite (or perhaps because of it) having two keyblades, he rarely manages to block successfully and often trips or nearly stabs himself on the blades.

Dodge Roll || ◆ || locked ✖
          A move that require coordination and grace. Both things which he lacks. Tends to get tangled up in his limbs and stuck.

Aero || ◆ || locked ✖
          Basic wind spell. Due to his poor aim and focus, He often casts it on himself or allies, dealing damage to them or himself instead of his intended target.

Air Slide || ◆◆ || locked ✖
          Probably not the brightest move for someone who has such trouble just jumping. He tends to run into solid objects painfully when he Air Slides.

Sliding Block || ◆◆ || locked ✖
          Assuming he manages to actually block the oncoming attack, he can send the attacker flying. Assuming he has enough arm strength.....

High Jump || ◆◆ || locked ✖
          Jump Higher than ever! Which means he falls flat on his face from an even higher and more painful height! Kids, don't try this at home!

Slide Roll || ◆◆ || locked ✖
          Upgrade to dodge roll. roll father and faster, straight into very solid objects! Tends to make him dizzy and even more uncoordinated than usual.

Blitz || ◆◆ || locked ✖
          With poor aim and jumping skills, it's a miracle he can preform this attack. And usually it doesn't work. He's been known to stab his own foot, injure himself trying to jump a second time, and worst of all, the few times he manages to get all 3 strikes in, it's usually on an ally.

Circle Raid || ◆◆ || locked ✖
          Sends his weapons to circle around him. Because having two keyblades whirling around you at top speed is clearly a brilliant idea and absolutely nothing could possibly go wrong. Dont' worry, I'm sure that ally wasn't using that Arm/leg/eye anyway.

Sliding Dash || ◆◆ || locked ✖
          Yes, a sliding tackle is just the perfect move for one with so little coordination! Never manages to stop in time and often rams into walls, trees, the nearest ally, and generally hard objects that it's a bad idea to crash into.

Strike Raid || ◆◆ || locked ✖
          Throws his keyblade at a foe. Needless to say, with his aim and throwing power, even when it does make contact with the intended target rather than an ally, it deals very little damage.

Air Raid || ◆◆ || locked ✖
          Same as strike raid, just with wind surrounding the throw weapon, making it far more dangerous to throw and far more difficult to aim. Perfect.

Slow || ◆◆ || locked ✖
          Slow down time for your targets! I'm sure your allies will thank you, so long as you don't hit them with it! Then again, with his aim.......

Stop || ◆◆ || locked ✖
          Even better than Slow! Simply stop your targets time so they can't move. The damage they take while stopped will be delt once time resumes for them. Try not to hit your allies, ok? They really won't like it.

Shadowbreaker || ◆◆ || locked ✖
          Deals an attack of darkness and an attack of light. The first strike is infused with darkness and hits one to three times. the second strike is infused with light and hits four to six times. Of course, this is assuming the user has a friend of the opposite element, and sadly due to his anti-social and rude demeanor, he doesn't. He also is too uncoordinated to actually perform so many spinning attacks without throwing up.

Link Block || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
              Teleport in front of an ally to protect them from an incoming attack. Sadly his aim is usually off and instead of appearing in front of his ally, he appears on top of them, thus casing them both to topple to the ground and be vulnerable to the attack.

Glide || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
              Glide on the air currents! watch out for obstacles like allies, enemies, trees, walls and other solid objects!

Aerora || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
              a more powerful wind spell! Thanks to the lack of aim on his part, the spell seems to target anyone wearing a loose skirt, thus causing him to gain a reputation as a pervert. In addition to tossing skirts up, also tosses the victim into the air and makes them more vulnerable to lightning spells.

Tornado Strike || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
              a spinning attack that mixes physical and magical elements. Spin quickly in a circle to create a vortex that lists those caught in the suction up into the air. Due to a weak stomach he tends to throw up when preforming the spinning portion of the spell thus making those allies and enemies caught in the spell stuck with an unpleasant addition.

Sonic Impact || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
              because sliding through the air and rolling on the ground wasn't dangerous enough, lets turn that innocent slide into a charging attack! A word of warning, the wall still wins.

Aerial Slam || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
                  Knock a foe into the air then slash again as you rocket downward and launch even more foes into the air with the resulting shockwave. Just be careful of those allies nearby since you wouldn't want them to get hit by the shock wave! The move only works if he manages to muster the strength needed to knock a foe into the air. Fails on large and heavy foes due to weight factor.

Spark || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
                  A light attack that summons a ring of revolving rainbow crystals that damage those nearby. Try not to induce a seizure in yourself when you active the spell and do be careful of nearby allies. Those crystals hurt.

Time Bomb || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
                  A dangerous spell for one with so poor aim. It turns the target into a ticking time bomb that explodes five seconds after it's set. Allies really discourage him from using this one as they are tired of being blown up.

Timestorm || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
                  A move that requires excellent coordination and te ability to multitask. step one, spin keyblades, step 2, run at target, step three, infuse blades with time spells. Needless to say, he usually trips over something, doesn't get the timing right, runs into something, or accidentally injures an ally.

Superglide || ◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
              Most powerful glide. Run into solid objects at high speeds and hit those further away!

Double Impact || ◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
              Because using Sonic Impact worked so well, do a second charging strike after the first! Hardly ever uses this ability since he's so uncoordinated he barely manages to ever execute the first strike properly.

Aeroga || ◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
              Most powerful wind spell. Summons a giant whirlwind that has a homing feature and can last for up to a minute. Now if only he could get it to hone in on foes instead of allies....

Holy || ◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
              A powerful Light spell. It creates an orb of light that will follow the target around until it make contact. Vanishes upon contact with target. now if only he could get it to target foes instead of Allies aligned with the darkness......

Sparkra || ◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
              Just like Spark only this time there are two rings of revolving shiny rainbow crystals. Once again, try not to look at the shiny revolving lights due to seizure risks and try to stand far enough away from allies that they won't be smacked in the face.

Salvation || ◆◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
              Create a vortex of light that damages surrounding targets and heals hp. Please don't use near allies as it will harm them. And they really won't thank you for that.

Sparkga || ◆◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
              THREE new and improved spinning rings of sparkly rainbow crystals! try to avoid inducing a seizure by not looking directly at the shiny spinning lights.

Faith || ◆◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
              Unleash towers of light in a circle around you that deal damage to enemies and heals your health, also heals a little health of surrounding allies, just don't get dizzy while spinning in a circle and throw up.

Ars Arcanum || ◆◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
              Unleash a blinding flurry of attacks. Can land up to 12 hits. if your skilled and coordinated enough. Sadly, he's not. also, do take care to make sure of your target before starting the attack. You really don't want to hurt an ally.

Zantetsuken || ◆◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
              A powerful slash attack that requires a charge time of ten seconds. If your hit during the charge, the attack fails. His timing of starting his charge time is almost always off and he usually starts it at the worst moments. Thus he's always getting hit and almost never gets the attack executed.

[list][list][color=tan]✦[/color] Jump|| ◆|| unlocked ✔
[list][list][i]Not Athletic and can barely jump at all without tripping over his own feet. [/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Block || ◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]has poor coordination and despite (or perhaps because of it) having two keyblades, he rarely manages to block successfully and often trips or nearly stabs himself on the blades. [/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Dodge Roll || ◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]A move that require coordination and grace. Both things which he lacks. Tends to get tangled up in his limbs and stuck. [/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Aero || ◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]Basic wind spell. Due to his poor aim and focus, He often casts it on himself or allies, dealing damage to them or himself instead of his intended target. [/i][/list][/list]

[spoiler] [color=tan]✦[/color] Air Slide || ◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]Probably not the brightest move for someone who has such trouble just jumping. He tends to run into solid objects painfully when he Air Slides.[/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Sliding Block || ◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]Assuming he manages to actually block the oncoming attack, he can send the attacker flying. Assuming he has enough arm strength.....[/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] High Jump || ◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]Jump Higher than ever! Which means he falls flat on his face from an even higher and more painful height! Kids, don't try this at home![/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Slide Roll || ◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]Upgrade to dodge roll. roll father and faster, straight into very solid objects! Tends to make him dizzy and even more uncoordinated than usual. [/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Blitz || ◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]With poor aim and jumping skills, it's a miracle he can preform this attack. And usually it doesn't work. He's been known to stab his own foot, injure himself trying to jump a second time, and worst of all, the few times he manages to get all 3 strikes in, it's usually on an ally. [/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Circle Raid || ◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]Sends his weapons to circle around him. Because having two keyblades whirling around you at top speed is clearly a brilliant idea and absolutely nothing could possibly go wrong. Dont' worry, I'm sure that ally wasn't using that Arm/leg/eye anyway. [/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Sliding Dash || ◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]Yes, a sliding tackle is just the perfect move for one with so little coordination! Never manages to stop in time and often rams into walls, trees, the nearest ally, and generally hard objects that it's a bad idea to crash into. [/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Strike Raid || ◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i] Throws his keyblade at a foe. Needless to say, with his aim and throwing power, even when it does make contact with the intended target rather than an ally, it deals very little damage.[/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Air Raid || ◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]Same as strike raid, just with wind surrounding the throw weapon, making it far more dangerous to throw and far more difficult to aim. Perfect.[/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Slow || ◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i] Slow down time for your targets! I'm sure your allies will thank you, so long as you don't hit them with it! Then again, with his aim.......[/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Stop || ◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]Even better than Slow! Simply stop your targets time so they can't move. The damage they take while stopped will be delt once time resumes for them. Try not to hit your allies, ok? They really won't like it. [/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Shadowbreaker || ◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]Deals an attack of darkness and an attack of light. The first strike is infused with darkness and hits one to three times. the second strike is infused with light and hits four to six times. Of course, this is assuming the user has a friend of the opposite element, and sadly due to his anti-social and rude demeanor, he doesn't. He also is too uncoordinated to actually perform so many spinning attacks without throwing up. [/i][/list][/list] [/spoiler]

[spoiler][list][list][color=tan]✦[/color] Link Block || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]Teleport in front of an ally to protect them from an incoming attack. Sadly his aim is usually off and instead of appearing in front of his ally, he appears on top of them, thus casing them both to topple to the ground and be vulnerable to the attack. [/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Glide || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]Glide on the air currents! watch out for obstacles like allies, enemies, trees, walls and other solid objects![/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Aerora || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]a more powerful wind spell! Thanks to the lack of aim on his part, the spell seems to target anyone wearing a loose skirt, thus causing him to gain a reputation as a pervert. In addition to tossing skirts up, also tosses the victim into the air and makes them more vulnerable to lightning spells. [/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Tornado Strike || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]a spinning attack that mixes physical and magical elements. Spin quickly in a circle to create a vortex that lists those caught in the suction up into the air. Due to a weak stomach he tends to throw up when preforming the spinning portion of the spell thus making those allies and enemies caught in the spell stuck with an unpleasant addition. [/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Sonic Impact || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]because sliding through the air and rolling on the ground wasn't dangerous enough, lets turn that innocent slide into a charging attack! A word of warning, the wall still wins. [/i][/list][/list]
[list][list][color=tan]✦[/color] Aerial Slam || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]Knock a foe into the air then slash again as you rocket downward and launch even more foes into the air with the resulting shockwave. Just be careful of those allies nearby since you wouldn't want them to get hit by the shock wave! The move only works if he manages to muster the strength needed to knock a foe into the air. Fails on large and heavy foes due to weight factor. [/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Spark || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]A light attack that summons a ring of revolving rainbow crystals that damage those nearby. Try not to induce a seizure in yourself when you active the spell and do be careful of nearby allies. Those crystals hurt. [/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Time Bomb || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]A dangerous spell for one with so poor aim. It turns the target into a ticking time bomb that explodes five seconds after it's set. Allies really discourage him from using this one as they are tired of being blown up. [/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Timestorm || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]A move that requires excellent coordination and te ability to multitask. step one, spin keyblades, step 2, run at target, step three, infuse blades with time spells. Needless to say, he usually trips over something, doesn't get the timing right, runs into something, or accidentally injures an ally. [/i][/list][/list] [/spoiler]

[spoiler][list][list][color=tan]✦[/color] Superglide || ◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]Most powerful glide. Run into solid objects at high speeds and hit those further away![/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Double Impact || ◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]Because using Sonic Impact worked so well, do a second charging strike after the first! Hardly ever uses this ability since he's so uncoordinated he barely manages to ever execute the first strike properly.[/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Aeroga || ◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]Most powerful wind spell. Summons a giant whirlwind that has a homing feature and can last for up to a minute. Now if only he could get it to hone in on foes instead of allies....[/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Holy || ◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]A powerful Light spell. It creates an orb of light that will follow the target around until it make contact. Vanishes upon contact with target. now if only he could get it to target foes instead of Allies aligned with the darkness......[/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Sparkra || ◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]Just like Spark only this time there are two rings of revolving shiny rainbow crystals. Once again, try not to look at the shiny revolving lights due to seizure risks and try to stand far enough away from allies that they won't be smacked in the face.[/i][/list][/list][/spoiler]

[spoiler][list][list][color=tan]✦[/color] Salvation || ◆◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]Create a vortex of light that damages surrounding targets and heals hp. Please don't use near allies as it will harm them. And they really won't thank you for that. [/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Sparkga || ◆◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]THREE new and improved spinning rings of sparkly rainbow crystals! try to avoid inducing a seizure by not looking directly at the shiny spinning lights. [/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Faith || ◆◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]Unleash towers of light in a circle around you that deal damage to enemies and heals your health, also heals a little health of surrounding allies, just don't get dizzy while spinning in a circle and throw up. [/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Ars Arcanum || ◆◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]Unleash a blinding flurry of attacks. Can land up to 12 hits. if your skilled and coordinated enough. Sadly, he's not. also, do take care to make sure of your target before starting the attack. You really don't want to hurt an ally. [/i][/list][/list]
[color=tan]✦[/color] Zantetsuken || ◆◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
[list][list][i]A powerful slash attack that requires a charge time of ten seconds. If your hit during the charge, the attack fails. His timing of starting his charge time is almost always off and he usually starts it at the worst moments. Thus he's always getting hit and almost never gets the attack executed. [/i][/list][/list][/spoiler]
British English Vs American English

BrE - AmE dictionary

Best of British slang

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ryan Fairclough
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
Didn't you ever feel like you were meant for something... more?

User Image

»» Hello there, I'm Ryan, Ryan Fairclough
                                            Though I just go by Ryan. I'm 16 years old and am a junior in high school. Surprising huh? Haha, I get told a lot that I look young for my age. I suppose I do. But.... it's not really bad, I don't think so anyway. The thing that does bug me is when people can't tell what gender I am. I'm male, I know I look feminine but really, I'd think you'd be able to tell I wasn't a girl from my voice and chest. I have Silver hair and blue eyes. I'm about a head shorter than my twin brother too. Though I'm not sure why it matters, I'm bi-sexual as far as I know. I've never really been interested in that sort of thing though, so like I said, not sure why it matters.

But enough about me, I know who you really want to know about. him, the one who speaks in my dreams. Well, his name is Ansem and he's the Seeker of Darkness. He's also got some other clever names but I won't go into them here. As you would expect from someone with the name "seeker of darkness" he wields the Power's of Darkness to fight with. Me, I prefer my longsword. But he says we can compromise and use them both. Sounds good to me! I like the color, #229c89 #8f6940 #020124

»» Oh dear, my personality? How to begin? Hmmmm,
                                            I suppose first and foremost I'm quite cheery. All the time in fact. When I'm angry or upset I'll just smile even sweeter. Tends to freak people out actually, which is quite hilarious. I rarely ever show any emotion other than cheerful happiness. If I do start showing other emotions, it's a very bad sign. I would run very far, very fast if I were you, should I display any other emotions. (affection to my twin is quite a different matter.)

Now, I do love a good adventure. Exploring is a hobby of mine and my favorite exploration partner is, of course, my dear twin Aiden. We get into quite the sticky situations. But we always manage to get out them. It helps we're both very powerful. While I'm speedy, Samuel is the muscle, together we're invincible I'm sure of it!

If you couldn't tell, I love my twin very much (even if he does ruffle my hair!). He's my best friend and I would do practically anything for him. We've been together since before day one and share a very special bond. He's my only friend, really. See, despite how cheery and happy I am, I'm not actually very social. I think it's because my intelligence intimidates people and I just don't really care to soften my words around my peers. So I'm rather blunt. Mother says that I act so happy all the time to hide how I'm really lonely and crave friends, deep down. Load of poppycock if you ask me. I have all I need in Sam and Ansem.

So, as I mentioned before, I'm extremely intelligent. I'm a straight A, honor roll student. My best subjects are the sciences (yes, all of them) and I love learning new things. I've had quite the list of hobbies in the past. Ranging from sewing class to sword-crafting. If you couldn't tell, I love creating new things and inventing. I'll spend hours coming up with blueprints and plans for new devices or weapons to make and then actually try to create them. Most of the adventures Samuel and I go are spawned from either trying to get the materials I need for my latest invention, or testing my latest creation out. Either way we seem to have wound up with something of a juvenile delinquent reputation. Though we've managed to sweet talk our way out of acquiring any record, I think the police still consider us trouble makers.

I suppose the ability to sweet talk my way out of trouble implies that I'm manipulative. Thinking about it, I suppose I am. I'll sweet talk my parents, teachers, authority figures, anyone I need to in order to get what I need. The only one my "charms" don't work on is Sam. He knows me too well for that type of thing to be effective.

Now, this might seem obvious since I've mentioned my love of adventure so much, but it bears stating straight out. I crave adventure so much because I constantly feel trapped. I sense that I have some greater purpose in this life and that the current life I'm living is simply holding me back. I want to be an astronaut and travel to other worlds. I'm sure there must be life on other planets! I want to explore them, to make my mark on the universe. All these little scuffles I get into now are only tiny steps towards that greater goal. I'm determined to make my mark, not only on the history of our little earth, but on the history of every planet out there. I'll be the greatest person to ever live.

»» I was born in London, England on December 21st, the winter solstice.
                                            I was born 2 minutes before my twin, Samuel. We've been together ever since. It was clear from an early age that I was exceptionally smart and talented with my hands. I'll spare you all the details but needless to say I've always been at the top of my class and I've always enjoyed working with my hands. Lets see, what details about my life would actually interest you?

When I was three I started dreaming of Ansem. He's an interesting fellow that often spoke of the Darkness. He explained that he was the reason I was not scared of the dark like others my age (Sam being an exception like me). At the beginning he would tell me stories. Simply getting me used to his presence. I would talk to him in my dreams and based on the questions I asked, or had pondered during the day, he would instruct me during the night. As I grew old the instructions grew more and more complex as I became capable of more and more complex thoughts. I haven't been able to interact with Ansem outside my dreams but somehow I know he's always with me and watching me. Maybe it's because he always comments on the things that happened to me during the day.

When I was seven I actually did some research on Ansem to see if I could figure out more about him. What I found was the Kingdom Hearts games so I invested in them and played them. It was quite the learning experience though I wouldn't waste time on them again. Ansem was certainly pleased with me for playing them and he expounded greatly during my dreams on the areas of his life that the games left out. Or didn't' do him "proper justice".

Thoughout my life I've invented quite a few different things. Some of the materials haven't been easy to come by and once I'm done inventing I always want to try things out. Like those rocket boots I made or the pocketwatch-flamethrower (admittedly not my greatest moment, that one. T'was hilarious though). I bring this up because such things always lead to Sam and I getting in an extraordinary amount of mischief. We'd go on adventures to "acquire" materials and in order to test things we had to find people who were looking for trouble. Oh, we'd never START a fight, that would mean our action weren't justifiable in a court of law. But there's nothing that says hanging around an area notorious as being rowdy and rough is illegal. And if someone starts a fight with us because we "looked at them wrong", well. then clearly our following actions were self defense. Funny how the law works, innit? And funny how wearing a lovely longsword like mine is so often taken as a direct challenge to another's manhood. Really, it's quite amusing.

Anyway, aside from the misadventures Sam and I had, and the millions of hobbies I picked up along the way, and the dreams of Ansem and being at the top of my class, My life has really been uneventful. So of course when the opportunity arose to go to America for a year as an exchange student I jumped on it. I signed both Sam and myself up and, unsurprisingly, we both got accepted.

So we packed up, hopped on a jet, and flew to the states. Sadly we where put with different host family's, which was really hard for me. It was the first time we'd really been separated. Even though we saw each other everyday during the day, we weren't in the same house any more. That, was hard. We got to the states the beginning of June, shortly after our school got out for break so we've had a lot of time to adjust. I even got a job to earn some money working at my Host Family's store.

School has been interesting. The curriculum is much different than London's so it was a little unsettling at first. But once again, I adapted and seem to be doing just fine. There are a couple of other people at this school that can actually keep up with me, which is very nice I must admit. Maybe I'll even wind up making a friend or two. Mum would be thrilled.

»» My My, inquisitive aren't we? well I suppose I can appreciate that.
                                            First of all, I make all my own clothes. I have an unusual fashion sense, I prefer clothes with an medieval-fantasy feel to them. I, of course design them all myself and with my mother's help I turn them into reality. Sewing is actually very therapeutic and I do some of my best thinking while making my clothes. Thanks to my past hobbies I know how to work leather, make shoes, sew a variety of fabrics and jewels. Everything I could need to know to make my whole wardrobe.

Speaking of past hobbies I suppose it would be helpful to you if I listed them all? I'm sure you must be curious. Well, I've done: various science camps, metal working, jewelery making, sword-crafting (blacksmithing), sewing, leather working, cobbling (that's shoe making), horse back riding (I'm somewhat obsessed with the past, if you couldn't tell), I've done robotics classes, computer programming, game making. I've even worked at some Renaissance Fairs and done acting camps. Since I'm planning to be an astronaut I've done quite a bit dealing with Space. Lots of space camps, learning astronomy, that type of thing.

After my dreams of Ansem started, I did research on him. the only thing I could find was the Kingdom Hearts series of video games so I invested in them and played them all. They were interesting I suppose. It was educational to learn more about Ansem but I have better things to do with my time than play video games.

I enjoy the songs Beyond Redemption by H.I.M. and Pain by Three Day's Grace.

I am ambidextrous. That means I am equally skilled with my left hand as I am my right. As it happens, my left hand is my stronger hand for things like sword fighting. So when I switch my sword to my left, look out.

»» Fighting is it? Well, I may not look it but,
                                            I'm very fast. It's thanks to my small size, I have less weight to move around so I can move faster. Simple physics, that one. What might really surprise you is that I'm quite deadly with a longsword in my hands. Again, I focus on speed rather than strength since excessive muscles would only slow me down, but I am very strong despite everything.

Thanks to Ansem, I have a vast array of powers stemming from the darkness I can use as well. Mostly I just use them to power-up my natural skills, which he seems to approve of. While he does have the Duel Soul-Eater, we agreed that I could use my longsword since it's what I'm most comfortable with. Instead of using his blade, we simple channel his darkness into my blade, thus giving it similar powers to his Soul Eater.

The other powers I gain from the darkness include accelerating my movements, floating, flying, traveling through the corridors of darkness, and disguising myself using the darkness. I can also summon this fellow, The Guardian who's really quite nice once you get to know him. I must say, it's quite enjoyable to fight along side him. We've got some great combination attacks and can sense each others motives and intentions. Which cuts down on the amount of energy spent on trying to coordinate actions and giving commands. Unlike Riku, I can control the guardian without any effort at all. It's as easy as breathing, really.

Should all else fail Ansem says we have the World of Chaos to use as a last resort. It's very powerful and will give us the opportunity to recharge our powers while others are occupied trying to disable the ship. And should the worst happen, we can exist without a body! The darkness allows us to possess people and without a body we can even travel through time. Which sounds just jolly doesn't it? Not that I'm in any hurry to lose my body! Ansem advises against it if at all possible.

Oh yes, just one last thing before I tell you all my jolly abilities. I've also got a cocoon form with the Guardian. This is different from the World of Chaos. in this form, My guardian creates a Giant Cocoon which I'm in the middle of and it protects me. It also powers up our attacks. Not really my style but Ansem says if the need should arise, we have the use of it.

Jump || ◆ || unlocked ✔
                                                    The ability to jump into the air. Since Ryan is athletic he can jump an average height/distance.

Block || ◆ || unlocked ✔
                                                    Uses his long sword to block oncoming attacks. Since Ryan is a fighter and has been fighting for many many years he is extremely skilled in blocking and almost never misses.

Dodge Roll || ◆ || unlocked ✔
                                                    Ryan knows how to dodge attacks thanks to all his fighting experience. He dislikes using Dodge Roll as it "dirties up my pretty clothes". so it's one of those things he knows how to use in case of emergency but almost never actually uses it.

Air Slide || ◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    Once your in the air, slide through it.

Barrier || ◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    Creates a 360 degree barrier to protect from attacks.

Sliding Block || ◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    After Blocking, knock the opponent into the air with a follow-through move.

High Jump|| ◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    Just like it sounds, a higher jump.

Dark Roll || ◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    Melt into the shadows to escape from harm.

Blitz || ◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    Jump into the air three times and attack your foe.

Circle Raid || ◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    Throws his longsword to circle around him using the darkness to control it and hits those surrounding him. May cause Bind (paralyze)

Quick Blitz || ◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    Jump in the air and hit someone as you come back down. The single version of blitz.

Sliding Dash || ◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    Slides at the foe and charges them with Ryan's body.

Strike Raid || ◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    Throws his long sword at a faraway foe to damage them.

Dark Barrier || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    Upgraded Barrier. Uses the powers of Darkness to create the barrier thus making it stronger.

Glide || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    Fly on the air currents around you.

Sonic Impact || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    Turn your side into a charging attack. Aim at your opponents and start sliding or rolling!

Shadow Slide|| ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    dodge an incoming attack, right before it connects and use the shadows to move behind your target.

Aerial Slam || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    Knock a foe into the air then slash again as you rocket downward and launch even more foes into the air with the resulting shock wave.

Dark Aura || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    Multi-rush the foe then drive your weapon into the ground to make a shockwave of dark energy.

Dark Break || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    Leap above foes and rocket down at them 3 times, generating shockwaves on the final impact.

Dark Firaga || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    Shoot off a Fireball infused with Darkness. Will split into 5 smaller fireballs upon impact and deal additional damage. 50% chance of ignite.

Prism Windmill || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    Perform a spinning strike, resembling a windmill as you charge at your target dealing physical damage

Wishing Edge || ◆◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    Strike an enemy three times with a single jumping attack.

Superglide|| ◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    Glide farther and Faster

Double Flight|| ◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    Bigger double jump

Double Impact. || ◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    After successfully completing Sonic impact, do a second charging strike.

Brutal Blast|| ◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    Knock enemies into the air, then smack them into next year with a powerful spinning attack.

Drain Dive || ◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    jump into the air and smack the ground hard with your weapon. The resulting shockwave will drain health from any ground-based foe hit with the strike.

Windcutter || ◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    Create a whirlwind with a spin attack and send surrounding enemies flying.

Dark Haze || ◆◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    Because he doesn't move fast enough as it is, Ryan cloaks himself in darkness and charges at faraway targets. This attack has a chance of dooming the victim of the strike.

Dark Splicer || ◆◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    Stop an enemy in its tracks then warp around using the darkness as you deal 12 devastating blows.

Limit Storm || ◆◆◆◆◆ || locked ✖
                                                    Perform a desperate spinning attack that deals additional damage if you are low on HP.

»» Ryan smiled up at the group of men towering over him,
                                            all growling and doing their best to look intimidating. He supposed under any other circumstance, they would have been positively terrifying. But this wasn't any other circumstance. It was the circumstance where Aiden had his back and his sword rested comfortably in his left hand.

Hidden from sight in his right hand was his latest invention. A small device which, when activated, would emit an ear splitting sound that, in theory, would paralyze those that heard it. In order to find people to test it on, Ryan and Aiden had gone walking through the rougher part of town and "accidentally" bumped into the leader of one of the roughest gangs in town.

Resting snugly in the twins ears were earplugs Ryan had specifically invented to counteract the effects of his paralysis device. The earplugs had already been tested by the twins back at their house. They were both confident that the plugs would counteract the effect of the device, but they were unsure if the device actually did the job it was created for. Since neither Ryan or Aiden wished to be the device's test subject, they had been forced to search for a more compliant lab rat. Which brought them to their current situation, surrounded by thugs, about to get the stuffing beat out of them. Or so their attackers assumed.

Ryan yawned, waiting for the first strike to be launched. The laws of the land were very specific about the rules of self defense and the use of bladed weapons. He couldn't use his sword unless he was positive his life was in danger. The yawn seemed to anger his antagonizes for some reason and the leader threw a punch at Ryan's head. Ryan watched the swing, calculating the power behind it, his joy growing as he noticed the hidden blade between the man's fingers. He moved to the side, kicking his leg up as the man stumbled over it, the force of his swing carrying him off balance, helped on his way down by Ryan's leg.

"Oi, Aiden, he's using a hidden blade! That's not very sporting innit?" Ryan called out, his smile gaining a creepy tone to it as he spoke to his brother. Aiden shot back a retort about what kind of weakling needed a hidden blade to beat up two kids. As expected, their comments riled up the rest of the gang. As they all moved to attack at once, Ryan activated his hidden device.

The first sign that it was working when the men all froze at once. Blue veins appeared on their necks and up their skulls, as red veins appeared in their eyes. Ryan watched with interest as they began to fall over and twitch. Some started to foam at the mouth. Sighing, he turned off the device with disappointment.

Putting his sword away he turned and walked off with Aiden, his brother's arm around his shoulders. "Another failure. I don't want to cause seizures. Guess it's back to the drawing board." he bemoaned as Aiden comforted him, heading back home.

»» Eyes Cannot Lie
You are no┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
User Image
It's when heaven turns to black and hell to white
Right ↳ so wrong ⊗ and wrong ⊗ so right ↱
It's when hate ✖ turns to love ♥ and love ♥ to hate ✖
Faith † to doubt ¿ and doubt ? to faith †

User Image

Ryan smiled up at the group of men towering over him, all growling and doing their best to look intimidating. He supposed under any other circumstance, they would have been positively terrifying. But this wasn't any other circumstance. It was the circumstance where Aiden had his back and his sword rested comfortably in his left hand.

Hidden from sight in his right hand was his latest invention. A small device which, when activated, would emit an ear splitting sound that, in theory, would paralyze those that heard it. In order to find people to test it on, Ryan and Aiden had gone walking through the rougher part of town and "accidentally" bumped into the leader of one of the roughest gangs in town.

Resting snugly in the twins ears were earplugs Ryan had specifically invented to counteract the effects of his paralysis device. The earplugs had already been tested by the twins back at their house. They were both confident that the plugs would counteract the effect of the device, but they were unsure if the device actually did the job it was created for. Since neither Ryan or Aiden wished to be the device's test subject, they had been forced to search for a more compliant lab rat. Which brought them to their current situation, surrounded by thugs, about to get the stuffing beat out of them. Or so their attackers assumed.

Ryan yawned, waiting for the first strike to be launched. The laws of the land were very specific about the rules of self defense and the use of bladed weapons. He couldn't use his sword unless he was positive his life was in danger. The yawn seemed to anger his antagonizes for some reason and the leader threw a punch at Ryan's head. Ryan watched the swing, calculating the power behind it, his joy growing as he noticed the hidden blade between the man's fingers. He moved to the side, kicking his leg up as the man stumbled over it, the force of his swing carrying him off balance, helped on his way down by Ryan's leg.

"Oi, Aiden, he's using a hidden blade! That's not very sporting innit?" Ryan called out, his smile gaining a creepy tone to it as he spoke to his brother. Aiden shot back a retort about what kind of weakling needed a hidden blade to beat up two kids. As expected, their comments riled up the rest of the gang. As they all moved to attack at once, Ryan activated his hidden device.

The first sign that it was working when the men all froze at once. Blue veins appeared on their necks and up their skulls, as red veins appeared in their eyes. Ryan watched with interest as they began to fall over and twitch. Some started to foam at the mouth. Sighing, he turned off the device with disappointment.

Putting his sword away he turned and walked off with Aiden, his brother's arm around his shoulders. "Another failure. I don't want to cause seizures. Guess it's back to the drawing board." he bemoaned as Aiden comforted him, heading back home.

I know
That you're w o u n d e d
You know
That I'm here to s a v e you
You know
I'm a l w a y s here for you
I know
That you'll t h a n k me later
User Image
██ it's when heaven turns to black and hell to white . *
RIGHT SO WRONG AND WRONG SO RIGHT x RIGHT SO WRONG AND WRONG SO RIGHT
RIGHT SO WRONG AND WRONG SO RIGHT x RIGHT SO WRONG AND WRONG SO RIGHT

❝ i t ' s x w h e n x h a t e ✖ x t u r n s x t o x l o v e ♥ x a n d x l o v e ♥ x t o x h a t e ✖
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ FAITH † TO DOUBT ¿ AND DOUBT ? TO FAITH † ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer ultricies libero quis neque aliquam sed dictum odio gravida. Donec non eros ac metus auctor ultricies. Vivamus eget volutpat metus. Praesent non gravida dolor. Pellentesque eget tortor nibh, non consequat sapien. Quisque lacus felis, posuere a congue vitae, vehicula non elit. Morbi eu est est, sit amet blandit est. Proin quis tellus bibendum est viverra hendrerit vitae vel nisi. Quisque pulvinar vulputate sem, in suscipit ligula gravida sit amet. Phasellus ut ligula a nunc suscipit eleifend. Maecenas sagittis mi sit amet erat pharetra condimentum.

Integer ut purus nisi, a pharetra orci. Vestibulum faucibus tristique tellus. Pellentesque sagittis lobortis urna, sit amet sodales sapien pulvinar et. Donec pellentesque congue lorem, ut porta justo sagittis nec. Vestibulum dignissim convallis mauris nec luctus. Aliquam suscipit, turpis non molestie auctor, erat purus mattis purus, ut lobortis metus ipsum quis elit. Donec bibendum sem sed augue dapibus facilisis. Curabitur massa augue, ornare sit amet sollicitudin sit amet, vehicula vitae mi. Suspendisse gravida est nec justo euismod elementum. Etiam consequat dapibus lectus, eget lobortis urna ultricies eu. Vestibulum euismod consequat elit, quis consectetur sem porttitor sit amet.

Pellentesque sed justo magna. Duis molestie lacus sit amet massa commodo quis tincidunt massa pellentesque. Sed viverra massa ac leo convallis convallis. Nunc orci sapien, lobortis mattis sodales ut, auctor ac eros. Aliquam turpis nulla, congue ut blandit et, semper id leo. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam eget turpis ac arcu sodales aliquet. Ut vel turpis a lectus scelerisque hendrerit. Integer quis cursus libero. Nunc ornare tristique fringilla. Nulla facilisi.

Nulla id tortor augue. Etiam lacus velit, fringilla vitae eleifend eget, scelerisque et nisi. Maecenas mattis lobortis sem, vitae interdum odio gravida in. Pellentesque justo elit, varius eget placerat at, tincidunt ac nisl. Aliquam sed justo elit, non malesuada nibh. Vestibulum venenatis mollis tortor, quis sodales purus scelerisque vel. Phasellus fringilla tortor et purus sodales sed tristique tortor sagittis. Praesent felis magna, commodo vitae consequat quis, sollicitudin eget purus. Nulla non mauris ipsum, sit amet convallis ipsum. Nunc tempor est vitae metus varius tincidunt. Nunc elementum, est ut luctus facilisis, tortor est consequat mauris, in gravida arcu tellus dignissim ante. Nulla posuere blandit sem id lobortis. Pellentesque porta metus ut mauris bibendum congue. Pellentesque eleifend vehicula purus blandit pharetra.

Phasellus non vestibulum dui. Nunc sed luctus tellus. Proin bibendum odio non odio semper posuere. Curabitur libero diam, mollis id egestas posuere, lobortis et libero. Donec scelerisque eros ac lacus gravida porta fermentum neque vulputate. Maecenas cursus vulputate lacus eu suscipit. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam massa magna, ornare sed mollis sed, interdum sit amet eros. Integer dapibus, lacus quis vulputate dictum, diam nunc lobortis est, in rutrum ipsum nisi et tortor. Duis molestie imperdiet pulvinar. Fusce tincidunt tellus at magna ultrices et placerat mauris sollicitudin. Donec varius ligula ac arcu consequat commodo. Morbi semper porttitor lacus, suscipit lacinia diam tincidunt a. Integer quis est nibh.

██ I KNW ! that you're w o u n d e d . )

si l v e l l o s i l v e l l oyou know that I'm here to s a v e you
si l v e l l o s i l v e l l oyou know i'm a l w a y s here for you

██ I KNW ! that you'll t h a n k me later
si l v e l l o s i l v e l l o
User Image
User Image
Give me a d i s a s t e r, give me e m e r g e n c y Stand me at the head of the c r u s a d e without a remedy
Show me to the s h i p w r e c k, show me how your bones s h a k e And when I'm at the edge of s o r r o w ' s blade, show me how a heart b r e a k s

Be steady on your feet No matter the trouble you meet

Shawn stared at Dom a strange look on his face. It was a mix of smugness, curiosity, amusement and jealousy. The other could smell darkness? That was just unfair. And yet, it was kinda cool too. He tsked, annoyed that there was one area he would never be able to best the other in. "So you can smell darkness. Big deal. Am I supposed to be impressed or something?" he shot at Dom defensively. He was doing his best look-at-all-the-f**ks-I-give act, though he really was impressed.

When the heartless finally showed up he grinned recklessly and summoned Soul Eater. "HAHA!! This is more like it!! Bet you I can kill more of them than you!" He called to Dom as Liam cast Zero Gravity. Without waiting for an answer, he ran into the Zero Gravity field and jumped up, slashing at the heartless floating helplessly there.

'Oi Li. help me count.' He called to his past life. The other, greatly amused by the competition, agreed.

'you got it. Show 'em who's the best!' Li egged him on.

Shawn laughed and managed to kill a solider and a shadow before the energy field evaporated. Not waiting to see what else happened, he charged at another shadow, noticing that they were easier to kill so he could get a higher kill count that way. Still, it bothered him to take out the easy ones, his fighter's disposition protested taking the easy way out. Snarling in frustration he changed targets at the last moment and jumped up to flip over and deal a speedy double-strike to a solider.

When there were finally no more heartless around he stood up and wiped his brow, chuckling some. 'How'd I do?' He questioned Li.

'You got two soldiers and 1 shadow.' The other replied. Shawn nodded his head. That made sense, the soldiers took more hits to take out so it was to be expected that he wouldn't have a huge number.

Turning to Dom, Shawn flashed him a toothy grin. "I got two soldiers and a shadow. What about you?" he boasted proudly.

'
                                          ₤σҫαϮɩση Traverse Town → Second District
                                          Ͼσɱϸαηɏ Liam ; Dom
                                          ϾʊʀʀεηϮ Ҝɩɭɭ ϾσʊηϮ 2 Soldiers ; 1 Shadow
                                          Ҝεყɓɭᾱɗε Soul Eater
                                          Ӎᾱɠɩҫ N/A
                                          ѲѲϾ Oh look, an I.D tag! ^^;;

stlistenI'm at war with the ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ cause I
ese words of wisdom: never give up, Ain't never gonna sell my soul
never surrender. keep fighting protecttheimportantthingslife. I've already made up my mind
live with no regrets, like there's no tomorrow. laugh lots,cherish your friends No matter what I can't be bought or sold

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff