< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Click to comment me! TY!

User Image

The neat thing about this is the flower on the bottom. That is actually two items. The polaroid item actually cuts off the rose's stem, but the leaf/sack item from that Mana REI makes a pretty convincing substitute vine.

I was on the fence about the owl so I just put them both in the youtube clip above.

Another one:
User Image

One with an oldie:
User Image

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
Thinking of maybe just doing a series of photograph avatars if I get bored.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Bunch of chinese new year avatars.

The P.Lotus snake is friggin cute so it's in all of them biggrin

Also did i just racially stereotype two of the sdplus dolls as asian because they have asian features? why yes, yes i did XD

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image
Just some anniversary/valentines avatars.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Event avatars
User Image
(lol pitiful tears = fountain water)
I was gonna do....
User Image
...different Gaia NPCs in the Towns background each day but then...
User Image
...gino x meili in the CI happened emotion_kirakira
User Image
omg so beautiful crying

black background avatars
User Image
So apparently after they fixed the green goo glitch, it somehow glitched something else..
User Image
....resulting in a black background glitch (lol)...
User Image
...which i kinda hope they fix...
User Image
...but at the same time don't...
User Image
...because to me the glitch is just too fun...
User Image
...i pretty much spent quite a while resaving avatars with the black background....
User Image
...too see how my avatars looked like with it...
User Image
...this type of experimentation I could only do in the Avatar arenas because of the black background they have as an avatar backdrop...
User Image
...so i had/am having a lot of fun with this glitch....
User Image
..at least while it lasts biggrin
User Image
I like the minimalist feel you can sometimes get...
User Image
...damn man i had/am having way too much fun with this...
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
*sigh* if only i could just equip these two guys together without anything else in the avatar, it would be a perfect avatar crying

Anyway that glitch is/was fun. lol

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
In celebration of the Sushi freebie anniversary item.

User Image
10th Anniversary Avatar biggrin

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nothing special. Just wanted to use the bouquet from that Song of Something REI....then I sort of liked the Noel birds more so the avatar turned into an avatar more about them than the bouquet. Yep

User Image

Also i hate that photobucket is forcing people to use the new layout crying I don't like it...

User Image
Unicorn vs dragon...in SPACE lol

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Thanks tipper biggrin

User Image
better version of above. idk why but the band name just makes it more spicy

User Image
table-flipping avatar because of that sherlock puzzle being too hard XD

User Image
idk just felt like making something out of the unicorn/dragon base

User Image
avatar made based on Life of Pi because of people talking about it. that doll was the only one close enough i could find that could 'relate' to a male East Indian cultured NPC. makes you realize how few East Asian NPCs (even CI ones) there are on Gaia. There might be some but i prob don't have the doll for it.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
Gino x Meili celebrating the GaiAcademy awards. Why Gino x Meili? because it was a gino x meili avatar that was nominated that won crying so beautiful.
this one
User Image/

I didn't think the avatar would win 'cause you know...gino x meili is a niche thing, which makes me think people were voting by name...because TBH that gino x meili avatar isn't the best thing ever XD actually i think it's a little well...not that nice as my other avatars, because it was more of a celebratory avatar when Meilio got into the Ships Happen CI. Yes, I use Meilio now ;D it's cute. i still like typing "Gino x Meili" though, but Meilio just has lesser characters so it's easier to type. At first I thought it was stupid though. lol. now i like it ;D kind of. blah blah blah

anyway yeah, thanks to the people who voted for it, if you follow this thread. Look you even made Gino cry crying . i wish i could rip that pig off of his sdplus' head though...also Life of Pi totally snagged a ton of Oscars yesterday cool awesome movie.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

User Image
The cat was actually never there...i just took that screenie to taunt someone.
even though i ended up not showing it to them. See youtube for no cat.
If you click play, bask in the glow of my "outer space" version of the Towns music.

User Image
Spicing it up with a pair of caged lovers.
it probably looks better without them LOL

yep
User Image

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
lol funny black glitch. fun fun fun stuff.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Just playing with a fun background glitch. Loving all the weird glitches going on...
i find it hilarious how gaia tried to fix the green goo glitch but ended up screwing up so many other things.

User Image
glitch that deletes bottom half of avatar. like omg. what a beautiful glitch crying

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User ImageUser Image
Just wanted to use the new flower pose from that March MC

User Image
Some EB x Diedrich

User Image
Marriage equality avatar

User Image
Celebration of DJ Helsing's new baby. smile

Oh yeah you know how i was raving about my g-pa's paintings a couple of posts back? I managed to take some photos of his stuff. here's one of them
User Image

his flowers are reallyyyyyy pretty.
User Image

fyi those blurry spots are just his seals. i blurred them 'cause i don't want any potential chinese literate people reading the family name. anyway my gramps is like a genius or something crying he learned to paint watercolor by himself and the highest level of education he has is like, middle-school grade level in asia. he never went to high school. yet he is so accomplished. crying omg sobbing inside crying

User Image
Meh. If you don't know what this is you're dead to me.
Meili's misshapen chubby chibi tiger face is so freaking cute.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
Nyx kidnapping Gino away from Meili. emotion_kirakira

Because of this or if you want to read it here:
Then Nyx snaps his fingers and two thugs enter, grabbing Meili by the arms and dragging him out of the family estate, beating him up and leaving him in a ditch. Gino tries to go after Meili but Nyx holds Gino back and tells Gino to stay for dinner, and Gino complies only because of the underlying threat to Meili's life in the request. Then Gino finds himself held hostage at Nyx's house as Nyx tries to woo Gino. Since Meili will have none of that, Meili gathers his men to storm the building and rescue Gino. But because several weeks have passed and Gino has gotten to know Meili's father, and understands a bit of Nyx's loneliness, Gino doesn't want Meili to completely destroy Nyx, and shows Nyx pity when Meili is just about to strike Nyx down, by throwing his own body over Nyx's. and meili is all like wtf??? BUT the big reveal is that Nyx was once obsessed with Gino's father, Johnny Gambino, but because of EdmundxJohnny, Nyx could never take control of Johnny's heart (and titan powers). So, he'd sought to take control of Gino's, but instead found himself under Gino's control because DUN DUN DUNN he fell in love with Gino! And because love is sappy and he realizes he'd rather have Gino be happy, Nyx lets Gino and Meili go without killing either of them and they drive off into the sunset leaving Nyx alone in his bachelor agony.

/weirdness
omg

User ImageUser Image
random stuff + fish
Finding Dory is coming out in 2015. It will be the sequel to Finding Nemo biggrin Cool.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

User Image
Spiffied up version of an older avatar. Look at the two cats play in the header crying
OK SOME gaia cats are cute but most are evil.

User Image
I'll probably be changing stuff in this one from time to time. lol @ the owl

User Image

actually this probably makes more sense with the kitchen background
User Image
yep
OH YEAH CONTEST (!!) whoever is the FIRST person who can guess which item i used to hide the legs in this one (pictured above) will get 50k. I'll strike this out if someone guesses correctly already. comment on my PROFILE if you think you have the answer (do not post in this thread!). This one is a difficult one. The answer I am looking for is the name of ONE item. I'm not asking about the table, but about the body mod I used to hide dem legs. biggrin This contest is still open as long as this dialogue is not crossed out!
Congrats to lilloulou for her correct guess!

User Image
just for fun
smile
the Kikeo? Kieko?lk;a;lkf? ___'s Cake companion chef goes well with the Cafe REI. the colors i mean.

also i just had a realization. to the people who subscribe to this thread, did you know that when you get a "subscribed thread has a new post" notification and you click it, the most recent post shows up at the top of the thread, and not the bottom? I always thought it was a glitch when sometimes posts would reverse, but i guess not. it all makes sense now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff