Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aekea Seeker

User Image

xxxxxxLive as if you'll die tomorrow,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxdream as if you'll live forever.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LIKEACRASH,THEWHOLETHINGSPUNOUTOFCONTROL
o h , o n a w i r e , w e w e r e d a n c i n gxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxTwo kids, no xxxxxc.o.n.s.e.q.u.e.n.c.e.s
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(xxxPull a trigger without thinkingxxx)
There's only one way down this xxxxxxxxxxxroadxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                                        Classes sucked, college sucked, homework sucked. Everything about growing up sucked. Well, maybe except for the fact that you could finally be on your own. It was still a little weird for me to be away from my twin, but I would survive. Of course that's what I get for failing a course. Emma was home visiting our parents, while I had stayed to make up the class I had failed. "Madison I'm back," I said as I walked back into the apartment. Yes, I was living with a girl, but it's not what you think. For one thing, Madison is one of Emma's friends, and second she doesn't like men in that way. "Hey, Ry, aren't you suppose to be in class?" she asked looking up at me. I made a face at the name. God, I hated that. Why couldn't people just call me Rylan? I shook my head and sat down in on the couch. "No, there wasn't enough people there today," I said, as I turned on the Xbox and signed into my XboxLive account. Most of the people I usually played with weren't even on, so I had to play with some questionable people. "Seriously? Call of Duty again?" Madison asked as I turned the mic on. "Yes. It's the only decent game to play especially on Live." The girl laughed at me and I looked at the screen just in time to see my team, losing badly. "That's just freaking fantastic." Yeah, this was definitely the last time I would be playing with new people. Well, unless I have seen them play before.

I was barely playing for two minutes when someone slaughtered me several times. "Get your asses over here. I'm being killed," I called into the mic. No one responded, which didn't look good for me. I let out a frustrated sigh and decided to see who this person was. Ms. Maryland. Well, that was definitely interesting and by looking at her thing I started to grow more curious. Chuckling, I added the girl, hoping she would accept and stop kicking my a**. Finally, she agreed and I smiled. "Ok, now we can do some damage." The noobs cheered and I went back. "Yo, Ms. Maryland you there?" I had asked when I realized she hadn't said a word. Was she usually this quiet? I would hope not. I like to communicate with my team to make sure we're all on the same page. Of course with this squad, there wasn't much communicating. The more I talked the more they went off and did their own thing. It was annoying really. I was getting so focused in my game that I didn't hear Madison. Well, not until she threw something at my head. "Ow. Madison, really?" I looked up at her and she smirked. "Hey, it got your attention. I'm going out with my girlfriend, remember to eat, ok?" I rolled my eyes and nodded. Finally, she left and I was back to focus on the game. It seemed we were doing better, but still not good. This was going to be one long day.

Aekea Seeker

User Image

User Image
                                                        We were finally winning and it was all thanks to Ms. Maryland. I had to say, it was definitely a good idea to add her. A smile crossed my face as I looked at our numbers rise. By the looks of it, it was just us two really making the kills. MonsterKiller2312 hadn't died in awhile, but hasn't made any kills either, which told me he was off hiding somewhere. LadySniper was being massacred ten fold, and the rest. I didn't even want to talk about the others. The only ones making any difference of the noobs was MiMi14 and Em262Ry. Well, I was definitely going to have to kill my sister for that name. She wasn't very good at being sneaky and I knew she was going to be trying to join at one point. I had taught her a few things when she was still here and now she was off learning as she played. I had to admit, she was getting better. "Hey Em262Ry? Nice name. Your brother give you permission to use the nickname he hates?" I asked her. A chuckle came through and it made me smile. "No you didn't. You would have yelled at me," she said, making my smile grow. I shook my head and found the room she was in. Soon the two of us were off fighting some more. "Ms. Maryland, come and help us, will ya? We're about to ambush them." I found a good hiding spot and waited for the girl to answer me.

Aekea Seeker

User Image
              User Image
              you show the lights that stop me turn to stonexxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              YOUSHINEITWHENI'MALONExxxxxx
              ( And so I tell myself that I'll be strong )xxxxxxxxxxx
              And d.r.e.a.m.i.n.g when they're g.o.n.exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

One by one people had been disappearing, not like Aurora noticed much. Her whole life was spent in the woods and away from civilization. No she noticed something was going on when the ladies she had been living with disappeared one by one. When she was left alone, she had gone into town, only to find that mostly everyone was gone now. It made her nervous and wary, but Aurora kept her life in the little cottage, trying to keep things as normal as possible. Though there was less cooking and cleaning, but still. She didn't rather enjoy her time alone. It was boring and awful. There was no one to talk to, no one she knew at least. Aurora hoped things would get better soon. Maybe when she wakes up things will be all better. Maybe, this was the dream. Somehow Aurora didn't think so, but she still wished. Even as she woke up and found herself in a different place. Aurora bit her lip as she looked around the place. It wasn't bad, but it made her feel uneasy. She took a deep breath and headed towards the only door in the small room. She pushed her blonde hair behind her ear as she peeked out the door. There was tons of people outside. None of which she actually knew. Aurora bit her lip as she walked out of the room. No one really paid attention to her, they just went about their business. She fiddled with her blonde hair and walked out further. Hopefully someone she knew would spot her or someone would help her.

ooc ;; outfit

Aekea Seeker

User Image

User Image
                                                        I had to get caught up on my homework, so I had missed a few days of Call of Duty. It sucked but it had to happen. Of course now I was running a little late to class. I was on my skateboard when I crashed into someone. Let me tell you if you're the one walking, the crash sucks, being the one riding the skateboard sucks worse. I was launched off my skateboard and into the grass. Which was all nice and wet with dew. I stood up quickly and pulled off my newly wet sweatshirt and wiped everything else off, since I was covered in grass. I wasn't happy about what had happened, but I wasn't about to go and pick a fight. I turned around to see a petite blonde. God, she was beautiful. My breath caught and I took a deep breath, before giving her an easy smile. "No, it's ok. I wasn't paying much attention either," I said, rubbing the burn scars on my arm. I could see her eyes travel down to where my hand is and I waited for the stare. I really hoped she didn't get that sorry look in her eyes. It was the original reason I did my best to hide them. People always stared at them and then gave me this look of sympathy, as if they knew what exactly happened. They didn't know anything and I hated their pitying stares. Regardless, I hoped this girl was different. I looked down at my arm and then my other arm. I don't know why. Maybe just confirm that they're still in full view, something I was still getting use to. Either way if she didn't notice before she probably noticed now.

Aekea Seeker

User Image
User Image

A topic. A good topic. A fantastic topic that would allow him to win the Annual Film Festival. Just... What the hell would it be? That was the one thing Ryder was stuck on. There was many choices, but the perfect one kept escaping him. His teacher already denied all of his topics. Now, if he didn't pick one today he wouldn't be in the film festival. "ARGH!" Ryder called out as he stared at his ceiling. There was a small noise from downstairs, telling him that his mom was up. Ryder wasn't even sure if he got any sleep last night. He just kept thinking about what his subject was going to be. Maybe he even dreamed about it. Ryder sighed and shook his head, before sitting up. There was no point in thinking about it now. He was sure something would just hit him. It always did, especially when he was under pressure. There was a slight movement on his bed and the boy smiled as he looked over at a pile of blankets. A small head popped out and soon a small dog. Ryder smiled at his puppy. He had saved up his money for her. Sure there was Skip, but he wanted a dog of his own. Not one his mom took more care of. "Ryder! Breakfast!" a voice called out. He looked towards the door and knew his mom wouldn't be too happy about the fact that he wasn't dressed yet. Which meant there was only one thing, to get dressed quickly. Ryder grabbed random clothes and pulled them on quickly. Once again his mom called his name and Ryder was scrambling to get downstairs.

Breakfast was soon over and Ryder was driving himself to school. His car was an old junker, but at least it drove. As long as he was able to get to place to place, then he would be fine. It's not like they could afford anything else anyways. It took Ryder months to save up for this one, there was no way he would be upgrading anytime soon.

Molly
                                                Skip
                                                Kendra

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Aekea Seeker

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THE TRUTH WILL xx SET YOU FREE,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJUST HOLD MY HAND,xxxxxx«
xxxxxxxx(xxxxxx)xxxxxi ' l l k e e p y o u s a f e, I k n o w y o u' r e xxxc o n f u s e d ,
xxxxxxxxxxxx:✗xxxxxx B U T I W I L L A L W A Y S R E F U S ExxxxxT O T A K E Y O U F O R G R A N T E D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'llxxxRipxxxOutxxxYourxxxHeartxxxAndxxxYourxxxEyesxxxUntil,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou seexxxthe love I have inside ๑↲
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx----------------------------
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFOR YOU, CARRY ON THIS WAY, TILL YOU WILL GO AND SEE THE TRUTHxx⇡⇣

It has been a week since Eric arrived at this strange place. He was still adjusting, but the good thing was his old sea buddies were here, so he wasn't totally alone. Still, he didn't like it much. He wanted to be home and find out who that beautiful red head was. She had saved him, but she never stayed around for him to learn her name. It sucked really, but he hoped she would be here in this new strange land. Eric was walking down one of the many streets, not really looking anywhere in particular. He didn't have a destination in mind, he just wanted to explore. There was still so much to see, that there was no way he could ever explore it all. Maybe he should get one of his buddies to explore with him. He would, but for one reason or another Eric wanted to do this on his own. Maybe it was because he wanted to be the only one to find that red head girl. Regardless he didn't care. He ran a hand through his hair as he turned a corner. He could see a couple of new comers, at least he was fairly certain they were. By the lost look on their faces, he could tell. Eric bit his lip, trying to decide whether or not he should talk to them. No, this was all so much for them to take in already, they didn't need some stranger to come and talk to them randomly. With that thought, Eric turned around and walked in the opposite direction.

Aekea Seeker

User Image

GOTTA TURN THE WORLD xx INTO YOUR DANCE FLOORxxxxxxxxxx
DETERMINATExx, D - DETERMINATExxxx«xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(xxxxxx)xxxxxp u s h u n t i l y o u c a n ' t a n d t h e n d e m a n d xxxm o r exxxxxxxx
:✗xxxxxx D E T E R M I N A T E, D - xxxxxD E T E R M I N A T Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
YouxxxAndxxxMexxxTogether,xxxWexxxCanxxxMakexxxItxxxBetterxxxxxx
Gotta turnxxxthe world into your dance floor ๑↲xxxxxxxxxxx
----------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DETERMINATE, D-DETERMINATExx⇡⇣xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It had been another long day at work. Well, a long morning. Jacey just wanted to go home and sleep, but she had made promises to her friends and she needed to keep appearances. Besides any chance to see Kyler was enough to get Jacey out of bed. The girl bit her lip as she looked in the mirror and then smiled. The girl fixed her hair, so the pink was on one side and the blue was on the other. Yes, Jacey had some crazy hair color, but she loved it. It was just so her. At least she felt it was. Regardless she didn't care. No one was going to make her change her mind anytime soon. There was a buzz in her pocket and Jacey pulled her phone out to see that Brooke was trying to rush her out of the house. A small smile passed her lips and she just left the text as it was. There was no need to send a reply, she would be there soon. Though, driving at this point would be out of the question. Her car was almost out of gas and needing to save her money for the bills, Jacey would have to opt for walking. She just hoped they would be done in time for her to walk home before it got dark out. There was no way she needed to deal with thugs. There isn't thugs all over Walts, just where Jacey lives. You see she lives in the slums. It's not like she exactly told any of her friends either. Not even her best friend Brooke knew. To be honest Jacey didn't want them to know, because she didn't want their sympathy and she didn't want them throwing money at her. She loved them all to death, but that was just something she didn't need. It would be make her feel horrible about herself. They could think she was just using them. No, she wouldn't do that ever. But still they could start thinking that. Jacey wasn't about to set that up to happen, so she took a deep breath and left her house.

The walk took longer then she expected. It was about a twenty minute walk and all Jacey wanted to do by that point was to lie down and sleep. Of course that just wasn't going to happen. As soon as she walked into the food court, Brooke tackled her in a hug. "Hey girl!" she said, with a smile. Jacey smiled at her friend and headed towards the others that were already there, Jake and Destiny. Now, Kyler just needed to show and things would be set. "So, what are we doing today?" Jacey asked. Brooke pulled out three bags of water balloons, making Jacey smirk. Oh, she loved where this was going. Jacey smirked and pushed one bag into Jake's hand and then took Destiny and Brooke to the girls bathroom. "Fill those up with Kyler and we will meet you guys on the second floor

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces