Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Elemental Siege

Hi! Welcome to my roleplay. I would like you to take a minute, or two, and read the ENTIRE front page. I mean, until its the roleplaying part. Also. No one under literate will NOT be alowed to join the roleplay, under no curcumstances.
Anyways.
Here is the Story.
Long ago there were a group of sisters. They all were a possesor of an Element. They created the planet, the world, and all it had to offer. But after creating man and woman they became greedy and wanted the powers of the Elemental sisters. The sisters decided that it was unfair of them to keep their powers to themselfs and crystalized themselves into Elemental Crystals. Two of the sisters though, Element Light, and Element Darkness did not want man to have their powers, but were lonely as the only sisters un crystalized. So the sisters crystalized themselves and hid their crystalized forms up in a nearly unclimbable mountain.
Now, man has discovered that it is possible to infuse the crystals with their own blood to give them the powers of the crystals. The only problem is. Man is as greedy as ever.
User Image

Elemental Siege

Rules:
Nothing less than literacy allowed.
Everything that has to go with literacy is required, if you don't know what I mean by that then their is no point in trying to become a part of this.
PM all profiles to me.
This is not a first come first serve basis. I will grade your profile harshly. If I am not satisfied I will tell you that you may not join.
User Image
Elemental Siege

Entry Form [AKA Profile]
Name: [First and Last]
Element Information: [Do you have a crystal? Have you been infused with a crystal shard? Dark and Light are off limits, You may only have two shards.]
Appearance: [LINK PLEASE]
User Image
Elemental Siege

Accepted Profiles
User Image
Elemental Siege
User Image
Elemental Siege
User Image
Elemental Siege

Quick Reply

Submit