Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Mister S-U-N-S-H-I-N-E

My HAPPINESS spreads like l o v e, but I wouldn't confuse it with TRUE h a p p i n e s s.

▄▀▄▀▄Marcus Thomas Jagger ▄▀▄▀▄

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT THOUGHTS THOUGHTS THOUGHTS THOUGHTS THOUGHTS THOUGHTS THOUGHTS TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

(( TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT ))

I'm b o u n c y and HYPER but that doesn't m e a n I am t r o u b l e d in the VERY l e a s t.
B e c a u s e even GOOD people like m y s e l f have these DEEP seated
f e e l i n g s that NO ONE could EVER s u s p e c t.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Sebastian couldn't help but run his fingers through his hair as he watched the God stir in his sleep. Letting a soft chuckle escape his lips, Bastian crossed his arms over his chest and rolled his eyes as he watched August slowly sink back into his bed. Which only made August seem more hot to Bastian. The falcon didn't care what August did, none of the other zodiacs knew what August was truly going through. Sebastian knew. He was glad to be the only one who knew. He knew August well enough to know the suggestions behind the God's actions especially when it had to do with yelling or being sickly sweet to the other zodiacs in the Bennet family. Dismissing his thoughts and turning his head towards the God, watching him sit up. 'Damn...I could take him right now if I knew he wouldn't stop me,' the male thought to himself as hye gently bit the inside of his lip to resist his urrge. That's when August's next sentence made even the falcon tilt his brow. "Rometo's? What does Rometo have to do with Juliet?" he questioned.

He thought about it for a moment and then it clicked. Romeot and Juliet, the famous play written by one of August's favorite authors, William Shakespeare. Gently nodding his head and letting a soft breath of air escape his lips, Sebastian only shrugged as he even wondered what the God had in mind. "True...but don't they die at the end of the story because of their love for each other?" Sebastian asked with a soft smirk and shook his head slightly. "You have such a play on words, August". Hearing August's second comment, Bastian chuckled slightly and crossed his arms behind his head and his made a side glance towards his crush. "What if I told you already do look better". With a playful wink and his signiture smirk, Sebastian felt a sogt blush tint his cheeks as August began to move closer to him. Sebastian remembered this vividly. It had happened in one of his dreams before. But, it wasn't a dream this time, it was truly happening. Sebastian didn't know whether to kiss the God or wrap his arms around him and lay him back down. "Me huh? I don't know if you can handle what I have to offer, August," the falcon spoke in a sultry whisper.

Feeling August's lips on his made his body go numb. The kiss was exactly what Sebastian had always pictured. Sweet, but just with a bit of spice at the end. He felt fireworks. He felt butterfiles in his stomach. He knew he was in love. This feeling explained it all and Sebastian loved every moment of it until August pulled away. How dare Deitrich tease him like that! He wanted to pull him into another kiss and taste him back! Smirking slightly and looking unphased to the God, Bastian merely laid down on August's bed as he watched the God stand up. "Don't worry, you and everyone else will eventaully be wanting more". Lie. He didn't want everyone else, he only wanted August. Sure, he had hook ups every now and then with Cerise, but that was only when August never put out for him. Which was never. Watching the God in only a pair of underpants made the falcon chuckle slightly and run his fingers through his hair. He couldn't be 'bothered' now. He had a long day ahead of him catering to August's every need. And, now, Juliet the tiger was in to do list as well. He wondered what he was going to do with her until the God had set her free to live another day at the main house.

Perking his head and standing up, Sebastian let out a soft sigh as he began to make August's bed as he continued to list to his God's list of demands. "Aren't I always with you?" he questioned as he fluffed August's pillows and gently set them down on his bed. "That's fine. I'll be ring the first aid and medical kit just in case". Nodding his head slowly, Sebastian the falcon turned around and faced the God with his brow tilted. "A present...for Alexander?" A smirk fell upon his lips. "Well presents to him always satisfy me. Do I get a hint as to what the pleasure will be for Xander?" And there it was again. His hatred for his younger brother. He loved the way August would toy with Alexander. His heart never felt guilty for every punch, kick, and stab would Alexander receieved from August. Because in his heart, Alexander deserved it. He took everything away from Sebastian and this was just the thanks his younger brother was getting in return. Ridicule and hatred.

Shaking his head, the falcon's eyes met with the God's as he gave August a gentle nod of his head. "Of course. August, I'll do whatever you would like to do". A soft smile formed on Sebastian's lips as he began to pick up the clothes that August had thrown around him. A chuckle fell from his mouth as August bega to explain it was a date, but that they weren't going out as a couple. "I never expected it, August". Gently setting the clothes in a pile, he knew the maids would take care of it. Usually, Sebastian would've folded the clothes and watched August's confrontation with Juliet, but this actually peaked the falcon's interest. He watches August use as much strength as he had to pull Juliet out of the closet and watch her fall weakly to the floor. Cringing slightly when August kicked the young girl in the stomach, the male snapped his head up when August yelled. Sebastian looked taken aback as he glanced towards Juliet, sighing softly. As much as he wanted to help the poor tiger, he was forced to do what August wanted. Watching August walk out of the room, Sebastian knelt gently by Juliet's side and pulled a granola bar out of his bag. "Here. You might as well eat it. Even I have a heart when I see you in this condition". He looked towards the door and back to Juliet. "I suggest you eat it quickly". Gently picking her up into his arms, Sebastian walked out towards the hall, watching Amaryllis walk down the hall towards the God. As much as Sebastian wanted to scream at her to get away, he knew to keep his mouth hushed.
User Image

User Image
                                "Shocker!" "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! That's uberness!" "Forget that! Let's have candy!"

Amaryllis-Nicole Isabella Bennet jumped slightly when she heard the sound of something breaking. 'He ruined another alarm clock? Most likely, I'll have to go with him to get another one'. Shrugging her shoulders, Ayllis giggled to herself as she balanced herself on the balls of her feet, waiting for her best friend Remy to open the door to his bedroom. Watching the door open and seeing the bull half naked, caught Amaryllis off guard once again. She had seen her best friend shirtless before, but she couldn't help but be attracted to his hot body. Shaking her head and hiding her blush slightly, the female flashed her signiture smile to Remy. "Good morning, Remy~!" Amaryllis said in an excited tone as she walked inside Remy's room and looked around. "Why aren't you awake, Remy? It's a beautiful day!" Then she remembered hearing August yelling at Juliet. 'Juliet! I really do hope she's okay,' the female assured herself.

Looking back at Remy and giggling softly, Ayllis gently tilted her head to the side and gave the bull a playful wink. "Well, if you want to know, you'll just have to find out, now won't you?" The female loved playing around especially with Remy. She loved how she could make Remy smile more than anyone else in the family. That was the kind of friendship and special bond Remy and Amaryllis shared. And no one, not even August, could take that away from her. It was the last real special bond she had with another person besides her parents and Juliet. "C'mon, silly! You have to get out of bed at some point!" she teased and shrugged her shoulders in a childish motion. Gently biting her lip and pulling awaya bit from Remy when he got out of bed, Amaryllis smiled and let out a playful squeak when Remy's arm wrapper around her waist and grabbed one of the roses she had behind her back. "Mhmm! I found some in the garden and decided to pick them since they were so beautiful," the female said in a soft tone as she bringed one of the roses to her lips and inhaled the aroma of its freshness and nature. "Isn't it beautiful?" Amaryllis said with her eyes closed for a moment as if she was getitng lost in the moment.

Her head snapped up and her eyes locked with Remy's as she nodded her head quickly. "Of course! Swimming sounds amazing! And, it'll even be better since we can show Ana that we're actually nice people". Her head that went a bit low and her voice became soft as she whispered, "And...not like monsters that AUgust claims us to be". Letting a soft sigh escape her lips and gently biting the inside of her lip, Amaryllis couldn't help but feel like a monster sometimes. August had explained to her many times that no matter how brightly she smiled or no matter how nice she was to others, the would only see her as a monster...a freak...someone no one would want to associate with. And that only made Amaryllis slowly sink into a depression that only Remy seemed to pull her out of during her darkest of times.

Hearing Remy ask her if she was ready, Ayllis looked at Remy and smiled softly, hoping to fool him that she wasn't thinking despairing thoughts. She didn't want to ruin the mood afterall. She wasn't like that. She was like Alexander a bit. She hid her sad feelings and her feelings anger locked away inside her until something or someone managed to upset her, and all her feelings came out in an explosion. "Oh! I have to pack a few things! But, I'll meet you here! Give me a sec!" the female yelled as she made her away down the hall. Opening the door to her room, Amaryllis smiled as she grabbed a few things and through them into her beach bag. She grabbed the nessecities: bikini, sunglasses, sunblock, towel, and even her floaties. Checking herself in the mirror and nodding to herself, Amaryllis quickly ran back and stood in front of Remy's room with a bright smile. "Okay! Now I'm ready!" the female said in an excited tone as she jumped around.

Grabbing Remy's hand and dragging him down the hallway, the female stopped momentarily as she noticed one of her roses on the ground. The petals were scattered around it and the stem was broken. Gently kneeling down and picking up the broken rose, Amaryllis-Nicole couldn't help but frown and close her eyes. "I guess...August didn't like the rose I gave him". Shaking her head and rubbing her eyes, she stood up and looked over at Allegra. "Alley?" Amaryllis asked the pinkette in a soft tone and tilted her head to the side. Looking at her cut, Amaryllis gently bit her lip as stood in front of Allegra. "Are you okay? Do you need me to get you a band aid?" Ayllis gently bit her lip and held a sorrowful look in her eyes. "Did...August do this to you? All because you left?" Cracking a small smile to Allegra, Amaryllis gently reached out her hand and pulled Allegra close to her. "C'mon! We're going to Rometo's house to ask everyone if they want to go for a swim in the creek! And we have to welcome Lulu to the family of course! You should come!" The female made a playful wink as she leaned against Remy. "Well c'mon! I wanna show off this new bikini to Chamoisee".

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
It's in the blood It's in the blood I met my love before I was bornxHe wanted love I taste of blood He bit my lip and drank my warxFrom years before From years before!
    It's in the blood It's in the blood I met my love before I was bornxShe wanted love I taste of blood She bit my lip and drank my warxFrom years before From years before!

//////////////////////////////////xxx//////////////////////////////////xxx//////////////////////////////////xxx//////////////////////////////////

LOVE LIKE WINTERxxxxxxx
                  ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image
                  Alexander Hunter Bennet slowly ran his fingers through his brown hair as he looked down at the cat below him. There were two things he wanted to do. First, the male wanted to lean down and kiss Chamoisee's soft lips and wonder if the cat would actually kiss him back. The second thing he wanted to do was punch the cat's head right into the ground for bringing up the sore subject of his mother not too long ago. But, he knew he couldn't do either with Anastasia being around. And, since he wanted to make a good impression on the outsider, he knew harming Chamoise was out of the question. The male gently crossed his arms over his chest and tilted his brow as he began to slowly get lost in his thoughts about whether to be the bigger man or potentially lose his chance at locking lips with the stupid cat.

Perking his head and shaking his head a bit, the male looked back down at Chamoisee when he gave Alexander the award. A soft blush tinted his cheeks as he looked over at Anastasia, gently rubbing the back of his head. "Th-That's not what I meant! I-I swear," the male whispered as he looked away from Anastasia, hoping she wouldn't yell at him. 'It's the stupid cat's fault'. Glaring down at Chamoisee, Alexander crossed his arms over his chest and debated whether or not to kick the cat's head around a few times like a soccer ball. But, instead, he caught another sight. Something Alexander had been always been teased about. Gently raising his head and tilting his brow towards Chamoisee, Alexander didn't know whether to make a snappy comeback to Chamoise's strip tease or to jump him right there, kiss his lips, and feel Chamoise's body with his own two hands.

Gently biting the inside of his lip and swallowing hard, the fox gently tapped his fingers against his arm as he restrained himself from pinning the cat right then and there. But, somehow, Cerise saved him when she walked up to them and explained that Romeo had gotten one of his bad feelings. Xander knew those feelings like the back of his hand and they were usually never wrong. Sighing softly and watching Cerise leave, Alexander walked back towards the kitchen when he was suddenly stopped by Chamoise.

Alexander couldn't help but tilt his brow and stare at the cat before him. Was he serious? Could Chamoisee actually read him like an open book about his feelings when no one else could? Alexander ignored his feelings of lust for the cat and gently shook his head, his eyes locking with Chamoisee's. "You don't get it do you?" He took a step closer to Chamoisee and smirked when the cat poked the fox's chest. "I'll admit, you're cute to look at. But...wanting you and needing you are two different things". That was a lie. Alexander knew he wanted Chamoisee, but he also needed him. There was more than lust in this situation. But even at times, Alexander never felt confident if he would ever get that 'romantic' moment he wanted with Chamoisee. Not when tempers flared and fists flew most of the time between them.

'That reminds me,' he thought to himself. Smirking slightly and turning around, Alexander grabbed Chamoisee's hand and backed him against the wall of the house. "You need to try harder if you want to seduce me, Chamoisee. I'll admit, your body touching was a turn on". He smirked and chuckled. "But then again, we'll just have to see how bad you want me when we get to the creek". The male leaned in and gently whispered in the cat's ear, "And by the way..." The male's lips gently hovered for a moment and gently grazed over the cat's neck and whispered as he pulled away, "That's how you get someone in the mood". With a wink, the fox turned around and noticed no one had been watching them, which was a good thing.

Then screaming and yelling graced his ears, which only meant one thing. "August's here," he whispered to himself. Gently biting his lip, Alexander looked at Chamoisee with a serious look in his eyes. "Get Anastasia out here...I'll deal with August". Man, did he hate what he just said. He was actually going to deal with August and play his game? As much as Xander hated being August's play thing, he would've done anything to make sure Anastasia and the other family members didn't get hurt. "Wish me luck," he whispered to himself as he walked out of the backyard and inside the house. His eyes went wide and his body went ridgid as his gaze met August's. Alexander's breathing quickened as his eyes shifted to Juliet's bruised up body on the floor. And that's when Cerise ended her rant towards the God. Gently biting his lip, his gaze met his older brother's. No love, only hatred was shown in his gaze as his eyes met back towards August and then to Cerise. "August...it was my fault". He gave the God a firm nod, trying to show no fear, but he knew August knew him better than that. "I told the Outsider to stay here...and forced everyone else to keep it a secret, so you wouldn't find out," the male whispered he lowered his gaze to the floor and caught his breath in his throat.

User Image

User Image

Catalina-Valentina Sage Seoluna couldn't help but smile at the nickname Patrick had called her. Afterall, she was used to all the nicknames. Cat. Kitty. KittyCat. Pussycat. Lina. Val. Sage. Luna. All of those nicknames, she was accustomed to. But, she liked the way Patrick said her nickname, so she never bothered to correct him. Catalina smiled softly as she watched Patrick stand behind her, tilting her head to the side as she looked at all the outfits. A small blush came her to face when she felt Patrick's arm brush against her shoulder. To anyone else, it would've seemed like nothing, but to Lina, it meant everything. The female couldn't help but giggle slughtly as she looked up at Patrick as he began looking around at the costumes as well.

Catalina couldn't help but blush and giggle as Patrick showed her the costume in his hands. "Lepechaun huh? Sounds perfect for you actually," the female giggled once more as she put her arms behind her arms as she swayed to the side a bit. Catalina's eyes widened as she felt Patrick's arms wrap around her from behind and put the packaged costume in between them. Was this really happening? Was Patrick doing this just on purpose? Wait...did the human male know that the viture of Chastity had a crush on him? All these thoughts filled Catalina's head and a soft blush tinted her cheeks as she felt Patrick's breath on the back of her neck. Catalina had to hold herself from fainting right on the spot as her hand brushed against his thigh to keep herself from falling over.

"O-Of course," the female spoke in a soft and hurried tone as she ran her fingers through her hair out of nervous habit. When Patrick asked if she would dress up sexy or not, Catalina wasn't too sure. "I don't know really. I mean...I've never really been a sexy person before. But, maybe it's time to change things up a bit". Catalina smiled towards Patrick as she bent over slighty, looking at the costumes on the middle shelf. Pursing her lips, Chastity giggled as she pulled up two costumes and held them out in front of her for Patrick to see. "Well, I like these two. One's a cute panda and the other is Red Riding Hood". The female nodded her head and bundled the costumes in her arms as she gave Patrick a nod. "I'll try these costumes on for you as well". Smiling softly, the female gently took Patrick's hand in hers and walked towards the dressing rooms with a blush on her cheeks and a small grin on her face. She really hoped no one would ruin this for her.

Going into the dressing rooms, Catalina smiled softly as she closed the door and began stripping off her usual white dress that she was well known for. Slipping on the Red Riding Hood outfit, Catalina admired herself in the mirror and knew she looked cute. But was it good enough for Patrick? Opening the door shyly, the female stepped out and twirled in front of Patrick, showing off the costume. "What do you think?"
User Image
          PRIDE ~

Excessive belief in one's abilities interfering with the individual's

PLACEHOLDERrecognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise.

PLACEHOLDERPLACENascissistic. Arrogant. Believing you can do no wrong. But, punishment for these actions is to

PLACEHOLDERPLACEHOLDERPLACEbe broken on a wheel to be humiliated by those who you humiliated so long ago.

User Image
                          Damien LeSalle couldn't help but crack a small smile as his friend with benefits pulled him closer. Pride lifted his head slightly and let out a small groan as Envy made several kisses down his neck and onto his shoulder. "I love when you do that," Damien spoke in a whisper as he leaned more into the male, closing his eyes softly. Strangely, Damien wanted to stay in this moment forever. He loved being in Envy's arms, he loved it even more whenever he could make Envy extrememly jealous. 'He's always been that sexy'. the male thought to himself as he chuckled softly to himself. "Now why would I do that when you know very well my ex girlfriend and her new second hand boy toy share a room with you?" Damien never did like the fact his lover slept in the same room as those two, and for obvious reasons, Damien never got along with Luka, though it was always fun to rile him up every now and again.

Hearing Tazio's compliments, Damien couldn't help but smirk as he reached back and slowly ran his fingers through Tazio's hair once more. "Everyone wants to be me for Halloween/ It's a shame that no can measure up to my superiorty". Shrugging his shoulders and tilting his head to the side, Pride placed a soft and gently kiss on Envy's cheek. Damien tilted his brow and shrugged his shoulders towards Tazio. "If you would like to, that's fine. Just remember Cerise will also be in the room tonight". The prideful male smirked towards Tazio and wrapped his arms around his neck and chuckled softly, "But, I love it when you bite hard. I get to show off my love bites and hickeys to Mister STD himself". Damien knew Tazio hated it when he mentioned Chamoisee around him, but Damien couldn't help it. A soft flush of red tinted Damien's cheek as the older male lifted him bridal style, wrapping his arms around Tazio's neck and cuddling close to him. That's right. Damien shouldn't have to walk somewhere, he could be carried everywhere by Tazio at all times. Maybe Tazio would actually do that for him. The male shrugged at his thoughts when Tazio set him down, causing the male to pout. "Pick me up!"

Damien shrugged his shoulders in a feminine fashion. "Of course I'm delicate. I mean, hello? Have you not seen how good looking I am?" Damien leaned into Tazio and wrapped his arms around his neck, softly kissing his neck and whispering in his ear, "I like the lubricated handcuffs". Pride made a side glare to Tazio when he snorted and mentioned not using his mirror. Damien rolled his eyes and pulled out his mirror, looking at himself and tilting his head from side to side making sure every part of his face was flawless. "Good point. I do love your compliments". Shrugging his shoulders and putting his mirror away, Damien nodded and smirked towards Tazio, playing with Tazio's hair as he said in a seductive tone, "You have my full attention".

Damien gently kissed Tazio back, smirking when Tazio picked him up and then picked up Cerise. "Awww c'mon, Cerise can walk!" Damien pouted and grunted as he crossed his arms over his chest. Tilting his head to the side and looking at the boy at the registar, Damien smirked towards him and gave him a playful wink. "He is quite pretty," Damien said after Tazio's comment to the cashier boy. Maybe later Damien would have to come back himself and use the mirror on the boy in front of him. How lovely of a plan that would be. But, the boy was pretty, not handsome or beautiful, therefore he would only have enough of the boy's beauty to last for a week or so. No, Damien needed much more than that to keep from falling ill. Shaking his head back to his thoughts, Damien turned his head towards Tazio when he was set down. Haaunted house huh? That actually sounded like a lot of fun. It'd be amazing how much he could scare Kindness, maybe even get Humilty to s**t his pants. Damien chuckled at the thought and ran his fingers through his hair until he felt his phone vibrate and the sound of trumpets emit from his phone. Looking at the message from Jordan, Damien smirked and typed a reply.

To. Insignificant
                          So you're talking about food right?
                          Strawberries. Whip Cream. Champagne.
                          Good. Now do my bidding.

After sending his message, Damien felt himself being pulled into Tazio's arms, which only made Pride smirk more as he slowly ran his fingers through Tazio's hair. Damien perked his head as he titled his head to the side and spoke to Cerise. "Didn't Chamois want us to stop by the sex shop?" Damien couldn't help but smirk and wrap his hand behind Tazio's neck and lay his head in the crook of his neck. "Maybe we can do a little shopping of our own," Pride whispered in Envy's ear as he slowly slid his hand down the back of Tazio's pants and nipped his ear.

Just call me the KING of A N Y T H I N G and E V E R Y T H I N G!!

Tonight s o m e o n e ' s going to pay.
    I'll raise my dagger above their h e a r t
    and watch their eyes go w i d e as they
    Beg me for m e r c y
    But they don't d e r s e r v e it.
    User Image
    I'll slide my b l a d e along his throat.
    Hoping God knows I'm doing the r i g h t thing.
    They haven't seen the l a s t of me
    for this is my r e v e n g e it
    Because we all d e s e r v e to die.

☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣

User ImageDamien Jameson LeSalle continued to smoke the cigarette in between his lips with his eyes closed, inhaling and exhaling the toxic chemicals that were entering his body. Hearing his 'Whispers in the Dark' ringtone, the male chuckled softly to himself, knowing that his older sister's best friend had just texted him. Damien knew what Rauri was going through. How she felt. She was best friends with Christy and Rauri was there for his older sister just as much as he was. He remembered calling Rauri the night Christy died, and only looking at her with a cold stare when she arrived at the Hospital and asked if Christina had made it. Of course Damien invited her to join the Anti-Clique, which she replied with a firm nod and a yes in a heartbeat. He knew Rauri would want revenge against everyone that hurt his older sister, hence, why she was perfect for the job.

Everyone had a role in the Anti-Clique that only Damien knew of course. Max, the Jock of the Anti-Clique, was the brawn that Damien needed when he was going to kill someone stronger than himself. Max was there for backup and to keep the enemy still when Damien made the final blow to the victim. Rauri, the Prep of the Anti-Clique was the person that made people think in a confused manner. She was the one person who would be nice to you one moment and make you comfortable, then slit your throat when you didn't even see it coming. Rauri was Damien's secretive killer. Chloye, the Artsy of the Anti-Clique was mainly Damien's eyes and ears. The one who could gather the most information with her beautiful body, revealing outfits, and make anyone tell her anything Damien or any of the Anti-Clique members needed to know about a specific person. Camden, the Scholar of the Anti-Clique. The co-brain of just about every operation Damien put into play. Camden's skills always came into play if there was ever a flaw in any plan, and Camde could use his quick thinking to turn a down situation into an upside that benefited the Anti-Clique. And finally, the Hardcore member of the Anti-Clique, Chamoisee. The distraction and rowdy one that could make anyone kneel before him and beg for their life. Damien knew how heartless Chamoisee was towards others, and that's who he needed to make a quick kill when Damien himself was off killing another. He knew Chamoisee would get jobs like that done.

The male outsider looked towards towards his friend, Cerise, and smiled softly when she said he was a good guy. Well, he wasn't going to be a good guy for long that was for sure. 'They're going to pay,' the words echoed in his head. "Well, I'm glad I'll always have you, Cerise. Even if Chamoisee disapproves if he finds out," the male said with a clever wink as he removed the cancer stick from between his lips for a moment to attempt to take a breath of whatever fresh air he could find around him and Cerise.

Damien LeSalle looked down at the message his best friend sent him, nodding his head at the message. He chuckled softly at the words of Rauri saying he had a cute face. For a while, Damien and Rauri had always flirted with each other for the fun of it of course. Damien never expected it to go anywhere. Besides, Rauri was his older sister's best friend. That would just be weird and awkward if they somehow wound up in bed together and having sex. Looking over, Damien's icy blue eyes caught the sight of the same girl he had just been thinking about: Rauri Cotton. Tilting his brow, Damien held out his hand and raised his head as Rauri handed him a picture of his older sister. She was still beautiful even for her senior class portrait. The male's eyes shifted towards Rauri and he made a firm nod of his head. "It's definitely one of my favorites of Christina". Gently sliding the picture into a binder of his, the male looked towards Rauri and nodded his head. "Thank you".

Listening to Rauri talk about the dance tonight, Damien rolled his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair. "I may have a tie of that color. I'll have to check around. I don't feel like going shopping again with you today". The male crossed his arms behind his head and continued to lean against the wall as he continued to speak to his now older sister romodel, "By the way, we won't be going alone". He looked over towards Cerise and said with a soft smile, "Why don't I give you a ride tonight? I'll get Chamoisee to come along for the ride. And I'll seperate you two of course". Looking to the side, Damien noticed Dacey had come into the picture now and looked at him. Sure, they were in the same clique of outsiders, but for some reason, Dacey and himself never really associated with each other. Shrugging his shoulders, Damien chuckled softly when Dacey told Cerise she thought she had quit. Damien ran his fingers through his hair and blew some smoke through his nostrils as he looked towards the short haired female. Hearing Cerise and Rauri's comments towards each other, a soft sigh escaped Damien's lips as he rubbed his temple, putting his cigarette back in between his lips. "Please don't start fighting now. I don't really feel like dealing with a catfight and pulling you two apart," the male said with a soft groan as he rubbed his temple.

And then Cerise left, asking Dacey to go with her. Peering his head around the corner and waiting for the other two to appear out of sight, Damien narrowed his eyes towards Rauri and showed her his signiture smirk. "And tonight, the revolution starts. The first death will bring panic to those around. Then they'll all fear for their lives when they realize the revenge of Christina LeSalle is on its way". With a soft chuckle and another smirk appearing on his pale lips, the male's ice blue eyes sparkled in the cloudy weather as the male flicked his cigarette and put it out by stepping on it. Next, the male reached into his pocket and pulled out a pack of gun, slipping two pieces into his mouth as he pulled out his dagger and showed it to Rauri. "That's what I'll be using," he spoke to her in a soft tone as the male looked towards the sky. "This'll be the start of it all. And the first person to go is mister running back himself that caused this all to happen to Christina".

☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣
    User Image
    User ImageUser Image

William 'Ace' Bennet rolled his eyes and let out a tired sigh when Chamoisee stated that this was a challenge. What was the hardcore talking about? This was no challenge whatsoever. "What challenge are you talking about?" the male questioned with a wave of his hand and a shake of his head. The Artsy looked back towards the Hardcore and shrugged his shoulders as he said with a smirk, "You don't deserve a kiss from me yet, Chamois. Nor, will you ever get to that point of me kissing you".

Crossing his arms over his chest, William's cold blue eyes only stared at Chamoisee when he was called 'Silly Willy'. "Oh trust me, I realize it a long time ago. And, don't ever call me by that nickname again. Otherwise, we may have a bit of a situation on our hands". Crossing his arms behind his head and leaning to the side a bit, William nodded and smiled softly when Chamoisee was going to hold up his end of the deal. "Thank you". And then he heard he wouldn't give up. William rolled his eyes and let out another exasperated sigh. "Oh c'mon! Seriously! Give up! There is no way you and I will ever sleep together, Chamoisee. Get over it!" William turned around and began to walk around with his hands in his pockets as the French American had turned around. Finally peace and quiet. A time where William could actually think to himself without having Chamoisee pester him about sex. A time where the male could clear his head about everything that was going on.

Things were definitely weird right now. Chamoisee, William's enemy of all people, was pretty much asking for William to have sex with him. Even though William was quite curious about having sex with the hardcore, William knew about Damien's crush on the French American. Not only did it make Ace confused, but it also made Ace wonder how he was going to tell Damien that Chamoisee was not a good guy to be around. He knew he had to tell Damien about Chamoisee coming onto him at lunch and even in the hallway just a few moments ago. Ace shook his head and closed his eyes as he rubbed his temple and shook his head. And then Chamoisee's voice filled the air causing William to jump at the sudden voice entering his peace and quiet time.

"Why are you still following me?!" the male spoke to Chamoisee in an annoyed tone as he rolled his eyes and threw his hands up in the air. "Go back to class and leave me alone! I gave you a kiss, you never specified where, and now you said you would leave me alone!" Hearing Chamoisee say he wanted a real kiss with tongue and groping, William's eyes only widened as he took a step back from the French American. "That's it!" He took a step forward to Chamois and put his finger up. "One! I will not kiss you!" A second finger was added. "Two! Not only will Damien find you hit on me, but I'm telling him you want to have sex with me". A third finger went up. "Three! Stop. Following. Me!" Letting a sigh escape his lips, the male made his way around the hallways and pulled out his cell phone, texting his cousin.

To: Damien
    Msg; Where are you?
    Let's talk. Now.

Sending the message, William ran his fingers through his hair as he shook his head, closing his eyes. He hoped Chamois had stopped following. At this point, William wanted to give into the male just so he would be left alone. He had other things to focus on. He had to focus on the music he was going to be playing. And he had to focus on the other college applications he was going to figure out. He couldn't have Chamoisee try to ruin everything just because the hardcore wanted to have sex with the artsy male. Receiving a reply message from Damien, William nodded as he made his way out to the outside side of the main school building. Looking on, the male watched Christina's best friend and surrogate older sister to Damien, Rauri, kiss Damien and then walk away. Shaking his head, William tilted his brow when he noticed his younger brother, Gregory was there as well. "Hey Greg". He looked at Damien. "May I talk to you?"

He watched his cousin nod his head as he spoke first, "You need to stay away from Chamoisee". William watched his cousin stare at him as he spoke, "And why would I do that?" "He just hit on me and asked me to have sex with him!" Damien shrugged his shoulders. "He does that to everyone, Ace". William could only stare at Damien as he rubbed his temple. "Seriously? You like him...and you're okay with him sleeping around?" "Well...no. But, that's how he is. And besides, he's my friend". "Well he shouldn't be". "You need to stop it. I pick my friends, not you Ace". William rolled his eyes and shook his head as he rubbed his temple. "I swear you confuse me". He watched Damien tilt his brow and ask, "Why does he want to sleep with you?" William could only roll his eyes as he muttered, "I have no idea why either".

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
    User ImageUser Image

I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT.

"I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!" "BUT WHO AM I?" "BUT OUR THOUGHTS ARE COMBINED FOREVER!" I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT.

I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT. I'M INSANE. IT'S A GIFT.

User Image
    User Image

BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO!

"SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME". 'HE JUST HAS TO'. BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO!

BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
    User Image

Astoria Makkis let out a small laugh when she watched Chance lean forward and begin coughing. She leaned forward and whispered to him playfully, "Did you catch the whiff of vampire or the scent of my strawberry peach body spray?" Hearing the male say her name was pretty, Astoria gave the male a small smile and pushed a few strands of her hair behind her ear as she gave the male a nod. "Well thank you. It apparently means 'gifted beauty'". Looking down, the female let a soft breath of air escape her lips as she looked over towards the werewolf in her presence. "A few years huh? Well, you seem to know the place better than I do," the female said with a small smile. She shrugged her shoulders. "Obviously". Hearing Chance say he would show her around, the female vampire gave the male a smile and a nod. "Awesome! Umm I'm free whenever as well. Just...let me know ahead of time and then I'll let you know if I'm busy or not".

Hearing Chance go on about whatever type of party they wanted, Astoria couldn't help but laugh at the male's bumbling and incessant talking. Shaking her head and letting her pointed index finger hover in front of Chance's lips in a shushing motion, the vampire gave Chance a small smile as she spoke to him, "Maybe just a party where you and I can hang out together? Maybe...a movie? I'd like that". Moving her finger away from the werewolf's lips, Tori nodded when Chance said he lived the opposite way from her. Thinking it was a goodbye, the female gave Chance a soft nod of her head and a playful salute as she said, "Well, maybe I'll catch you later around here sometime again".

Hearing Chance say he would walk her home, the female gave the male a smile. "I'd actually love for you to walk me home, so no need for the pout". Giving the male a nod, she handed one of her bags to Chance and kept one for herself. "Well thank you good sir," the female mused to the werewolf as she slowly ran her fingers through her hair as she continued to walk towards her home. Listening to Chance, the female smiled towards the werewolf and gave him a nod as she spoke in her light tone, "Friday night would be perfect actually. Saturday, I usually have parties over at my place. And, I never like to disappoint them". The female flashed her smile towardsw the werewolf as she asked in a teasing tone, "And besides, will the big bad wolf Adrian let you come out to play?"

The female blushed slightly and gave the male a nod as she looked down towards the ground, not sure of what to say for the werewolf. "If I may ask, why did you move to this two? You said you've lived here a couple of years...so I'm curious as to why you picked this place out of all the others to live in". She smiled and giggled, thinking that most likely Chance would ask her the same question back. So, in order for him not to get an answer from her, the female gave Chance a playful wink and smiled saying, "I asked you first, so don't even think about asking me my answer until you've replied to mine". She nodded and smiled. "It's like...that game twenty questions".
    User Image

Benjamin Ezio sighed softly as he turned the volume down on the tv. But the sounds of the voices he was hearing outside, it seemed their human friend, Logan, had decided to make an entrance to his older brother, Adrian. Benji chuckled slightly and shook his head at the conversation Logan and Adrian were having. It just seemed that they had that up and down relationship with one another. Afterall, they were a lot a like in ways the two must've never seen. They were both stubborn. They were both determined to get whatever they wanted if they put their minds to it. They were both a big cunning. They were more alike in more ways than one. Butm Benji would never tell them that. It was just something Logan and Adrian had to figure out for themselves.

Benjamin sighed softly as the two continued to bicker with each other. "But, at this rate, they may not even get past a simple hello without it turning into an arguement," the male spoke in his thick Italian accent and shook his head as he slowly ran his fingers through his hair. Shrugging his shoulders, Benji just hoped that Adrian was keeping an eye on the food instead of busy thinking of his next comeback or snarky remark towards the female human. Hearing Logan's footsteps coming towards the door, the male's eyes widened as he turned up the volume, to hide the fact that he had been eavesdropping on the two. Turning his attention back towards the cartoons, the male's ears perked and his head turned to the side a bit to face Logan when she had entered through the door. "It's fine! Your a good friend enough to let yourself in whenever you want". He chuckled and nodded. "Just as long as AD or I are home".

Raising the remote, the male turned down the volume slightly as Logan began to talk about Ben's older brother. "Ah. I take it we're talking about AD now, huh?" the male mused to the female with a slight chuckled as he rested his head on the back of the couch against his arm. "Meh. You might have caught him at a bad time. He's had a lot on his mind lately. And I guess cooking the meat was just his alone time for himself". Ben couldn't help but laugh and wave his hand towards the naive Logan. "Please, I've known Adrian since I was born. And the only person I've ever seen him be nice to is me. And that's only on my birthday when he doesn't make me train or do exercises". Yes Adrian was always hard on his little brother. Training Ben to take over the wolfpack one day and to be the best he could be. But sometimes, Adrian felt like whatever Benjamin was doing, even if it was his best, was never quite enough.

Benjamin couldn't help but sigh at the thoughts as he returned his attention towards Logan. "Nah, it's fine. It's usual to be a little flustered or fuming after talking to Adrian. Happens to the best of us, not just you," Ben said with a small smile as he ran his fingers through his hair.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx█████████████████████████

User Image
                                                          Adrian Ezio shrugged his shoulders and ran his fingers through his hair when she commented how gentlemanly he was. "Anytime, Logan. It's just for you," Adrian replied in a sarcastic tone with a small smirk on his face. "Well that's what other friends are for, Logan". He gave the female a nod. "I'm not a dog, I have a life outside of your needs". Sighing softly and turning back towards the fire pit, the male grabbed one of the longer skewers and began poking the meat to make sure it was cooking and roasting evenly. He hated when his meat was cooked differently. He always refused to eat if all his meat wasn't cooked properly. Sure, Adrian was the alpha male of this pack, but he was also the pickest eater of all the wolfpacks combined most likely. How most werewolves ate what they thought looked good, Adrian made sure his meat was well worth eating. AD couldn't afford to be sick one day.

"We are Mother Logan. No need to worry about us," the male said to Logan with his back turned to her as he set down the skewer and crouched down beside the fire pit, allowing the flickering embers to dance around him. Turning his head towards Logan, she mentioned something about Sam Hill. "Who's he? Maybe you should go hang out with him," the alpha male stated as he shrugged his shoulders innocently. Adrian wasn't used to the sayings around here yet. Afterall, he had moved here from Italy not too long ago, so right now, he was still picking up on the sayings these Americans used.

"Well yeah. Back in Venice, people only randomly stopped by if they were looking for a free glass of wine". He tilted his brow towards Logan and shrugged his shoulders. "And, I'm not giving away my wine. Now unless you do actually have a reason for coming, you might as well state it". Hearing the human state his was antisocial, Adrian shrugged his shoulders. 'And that's just how I like it. But, when random people stop by and interact with me, I might as well give them the conversation they wished they hadn't had'. AD turned around back to the firepit and smirked at his thoughts, chuckling slightly when Logan said she would go hang out with Ben. "Go right ahead. He's in the house watching television". 'Good luck to him'. Feeling Logan lightly punch his arm, the male glared towards the female and pursed his lips, resisting the urge to grab Logan's wrist and snap his backwards. She should've known he hated being touched by other people. He didn't trust other people. The only person he trusted was his younger brother, Ben. It was them two against the world plus Chance.

Taking the meat out of the fire pit, the male lifted his head as he caught the scent of vampire in the air. Not just any vampire. 'Salem'. The male's eyes narrowed as he bit the inside of lip, looking towards the house. He knew Benjamin could protect himself and Logan in case of an attack. But for now, Adrian wanted to sort this out. Following the female's scent, the male caught up to the female, narrowing his eyes towards her and raising his head towards the female. "Now what are you doing here around these parts, vampire?" A soft smirk played across the male's lips as he crossed his arms over his chest, waiting to see if his enemy would ignore him or at least give him a few words for Adrian to play around with.

Don't look at m e for I am and only a MONSTER
                                                          A w e r e w o l f
                                                          who's lost his identity and has
                                                          no idea who to b e c o m e
                                                          E v e r y movement is CRUCIAL
                                                          and I don't know which path to follow.
    You don't have to b e l i e v e me
    But the way I SEE it.
    N e x t time you ( p o i n t ) a FINGER.
    I MIGHT have to b e n d it back or BREAK it off
    W H O A !
    N e x t time YOU point a finger.
    I'll POINT you to the m i r r o r.

User Image

( ) AstoriaDemetriaBennet ( )

THE GODDESS THE GODDESS THE GODDESS THE GODDESS THE GODDESS

User Image

Astoria Bennet narrowed her eyes when she heard a groan escape Jasper's lips. Not one of those pleasurebale groans, but one of those unbearable groans. Astoria rolled her eyes and shook her head slightly. This outsider was tougher than she thought he would be. Sure, Tori loved a challenge just as much as the next person, but slowly, this person was starting to be too much for Astoria to the point where she would have Max erase his memories or Caden murder him and make it look like an accident of course. Astoria shrugged her shoulders at her thoughts, keeping those plans in mind for Plans B and C. Right now, she was focused on her plan A: use Ryder and get him to break up the confines of this supposed Bennet family's bond to one another. She wanted all the zodiacs to hate each other. For their hearts to be filled with envy and hatred towards one another. Of course, Astoria was doing that, but she needed help. Keeping careful attention on the male's eyes, Astoria would notice they would glance away every now and again, which only made the female more frustrated. She was wasting her time with Ryder and now it was apparent.

The female released her grip on Jasper's shirt, the female glared into the male's eyes as if she was trying to set his soul aflame. Hearing the words 'baby doll' escape his lips and reach the female's ears, Astoria rolled her eyes. She hated the pet names. Only Caden was allowed to call her those kinds of pet names, but hearing them from Jasper's mouth just disgusted the female. And it didn't matter how many times she told Jasper to stop with the pet names or if she threatened to tell Caden, Jasper continued with each pet name that seemed to come to his mind. Hearing what Jasper say to her, the female was actually caught off guard for once. Hearing Jasper call her an another annoying girl in his life, the female could only stare at the male with shock in her eyes and a scowl on her face. This was the first time really someone had ever stood up to her. And this feeling of having her authority questioned didn't sit well with the female. Externally, she looked as if his comments didn't phase her, but internally, she felt her whole system of dominance and power slowly deteriorating. "Fine...I'll go on my own then," the female spoke in a shakey, but confident tone as she raised her head high and narrowed her eyes towards Jasper. "You're no fun anyway". She chuckled and shrugged her shoulders.

The female walked past the outsider, her hand reaching for the doorknob when she was stopped by Jasper asking why her little boyfriend, or Caden, wasn't with her. And that he could be with some other girl. The female froze, staring at the doorknob ahead of her. Was it true? Had Caden really lied to her face and went off to see another girl? Another girl that was most likely Amaryllis? The very girl she had warned him to never see again? Would her raccoon actually be that stupid? Caden should've known by now that her threats were only happenings in the making. The female closed her eyes and took a deep breath, snapping to Jasper in a dark tone, "Shut up". She breathed deeply for a couple moments before opening her eyes, a scowl on her lips and a dark look in her eyes. Now Astoria was angry. Angrier than she had ever been before through her whole time here. Her notorious dark side was slowly starting to make its first appearance to Jasper at this moment, and soon enough, Amaryllis would meet her notorious dark side. And Caden would experience her dark side once again in a long time. And then Jasper continued to speak. "I SAID SHUT UP YOU INSIGNIFICANT ******** PIECE OF DADDY'S LITTLE TRASH!" the female yelled in a dark tone towards the outsider. She took a couple breathes before screaming and grabbing a vase in her hands, throwing it past Jasper and watching it shatter into thousands of pieces when it collided against the wall. The female's eyes stared at the floor as her hands curled into fists, feeling soft tears come to her eyes. She shook her head. No. She would never let anyone see her cry especially not some ridiculous outsider. Never. She wouldn't lose her dignity and pride in front of such a piece of scum.

The female closed her eyes for a moment before turning her back to Jasper and opening the door, flinging it open and watching the door almost fly off its hinges. "You stay the ******** away from me. Are you happy?" the female sneered to Jasper, without looking at him, as she exited the room and stormed down the hallways, pushing maids out of her way and even clawing one of them in the face and leaving a nice two bleeding scratch marks on her cheek. It was obvious Astoria was thrown into her fit of rage. And it would take only one person to calm her down. Unfortunately, that male was off 'going for a drive'. But what was Astoria thinking? Did she really just run away from a stupid outsider because he said a few harsh words to her? Yes, this was something the female wasn't used to, but she never wanted to run away or act like a scared little girl. No, she was taught much better than that. For now, the female would try to calm herself down with a cup of tea and then proceed back to her room. Maybe even sit outside and watch the dismal light gray clouds fill the darkened gloomy sky. As the female began to fill up her hot water in her tea kettle, she sat on the counter, looking through the bags of tea and finally settling on a nice cup of herbal. This would calm her nerves. And even get her mind off of Jasper. Who did he think he was anyway? He was outsider to this family yet he talked to her like he was the ******** head of the family.

Minutes seemed to pass like seconds when the tea pot began to whistle. Standing up and shaking her head, the female poured the hot water into a mug and allowed the tea bag to rest inside. Keeping her head high, the female pressed both her hands to the hot mug and closed her eyes, making her way back to her room. When the female arrived, the Goddess glared towards Jasper and sneered, "I told you to stay away from me. Geez, you humans are so stupid". She pointed to the door behind her as she walked past him muttering, "I suggest you start moving your feet before you're being carried out on a stretcher". Making a small wave of her hand, the female took a sip of her tea and pushed open her private deck door. Taking a seat on the deck, the female allowed her legs to dip over the edge, her short height not allowing her feet to touch the ground. This was peaceful in her mind. She loved being allow. She loved feeling the soft breeze against her skin. The sound of thunder rolling in the distance. And even the smell of passing rain fill her nostrils. This was a beautiful moment. And not even Ryder could ruin it for she knew he could never see the beauty in such things.

THE GODDESS THE GODDESS THE GODDESS THE GODDESS THE GODDESS

OutOfCrayons;
                                                            EDITED!!
                                                            Yeah...Astoria's pretty much pissed.
                                                            So unless a zodiac is just asking to be hit or put in a Hospital,
                                                            it's a good idea to not cross with Astoria right now.
    User Image
            ♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈
            Calin Argallos raised his head slightly, running his fingers through his hair as he brought his black jacket closer around his body. The male smirked at the outfit he was wearing. The male tucked his hands into his jeans pockets and let a soft sigh escape his lips. He was bored. So bored that he didn't feel like doing anything. His twin sister, Anais, had to bring him here with her since his parents didn't feel like dropping him off. They just felt it was better if the responsible twin took care of the reckless and rowdy twin. Calin smirked at the thought and shrugged his shoulders in a laidback motion. He didn't care about his parents. He always thought his parents favored Isis over him, and that didn't matter to him. Stretching his arms over his head, the male coudn't help but yawn as he rubbed his eye. Boy was the male really tired. He wanted to go inside his cabin and sleep. But no, not until his counselor arrived and they would introduce themselves to each other. Boy did Fedir not know what he had gotten himself into. Calin smirked slightly and chuckled as he slowly ran his fingers through his hair.

Pulling a cancer stick out of his pocket, the male snapped his fingers and watched a single flame appear as it light his cigarette. A few puffs and an inhalation of smoke, Calim removed the stick from his lips and released the puff of smoke into the air. Raising his head slightly and placing the stick back in between his lips, Calin slowly ran his fingers through his hair as he began to make his way back into camp. He saw a few new faces, but Calin wasn't there to make friends really. He was there to learn about his abilities. Learn to control his abilities and then help save the world from titans blah blah blah. As long as Calin got to kick some a** and use his powers, he would be a very happy camper...sort of. He didn't like authority. Calin hated being told what to do. Hell, he would rarely listen to his parents since Calin liked to play by his own rules. He was the kind of guy that just hated being tied down to anyone or anything. He had to be like a bird and fly free. Of course, if Calin was such a bird, he would've messed that up somehow too. He was the screw up in his family. While everyone praised Anais for being the goody too shoes, Calin was the twin didn't recieve much recognition and praise for anything he did. It seemed Anais always topped him somehow.

Continuing to smoke his cigarette, Calin made his way to the cabins and spotted his twin sister standing in front of her cabin on the door step. Calin rolled his eyes and his ears were then graced by the sound of his sister's voice, speaking in their native language of Italian. "Lei dovrebbe sapere migliore che lei non dovrebbe fumare, il piccolo fratello". Calin rolled his eyes as he snapped back towards his twin sister, "Oh mi morde. E lei è più vecchio da tredici minuti, dunque l'affare grande. Lei non dovrebbe avere le cose migliori per preoccuparsi di?" Calin couldn't help but smirk and chuckle as he raised his head in a confident manner. The male twin crossed his arms over his chest and held his cigarette loosely between his lips as he waited for his twin sister to retort back to him. They could play this game all day, but Calin knew he would win this battle of the comebacks with his twin. "Devo preoccuparsi di lei. Prometto la madre ed il padre farei". "Così lei gioca il gioco preferito gemello? Il solo gioco che lei potrebbe vincere a. Lei dovrebbe imparare a rompere le regole un pezzetto. Vivere sul lato selvaggio di cose". Now it was time to end this game. So in a thick Italian accent, the male spoke to his sister in a dark voice and a growl, "You sicken me". Shrugging his shoulders and smirking, the male began to walk topwards his cabin.

He didn't care if Fedir was there or not. Calin was getting bored and he just felt like crashing on his bed. Looking at the cabin number and back at the slip of paper he was given, the male smirked and made his way inside the cabin and set his bags down on the bed. The male looked around the room, slightly impressed with it. It was nice living quarters for a camp, but then again, Calin had to keep remembering that this was a special camp. Shrugging his shoulders, the male pushed his bags off his bed and laid down as he stared at the ceiling.

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Translations;
    "Lei dovrebbe sapere migliore che lei non dovrebbe fumare, il piccolo fratello" - You should know better that you shouldn't be smoking, little brother.
    "Oh mi morde. E lei è più vecchio da tredici minuti, dunque l'affare grande. Lei non dovrebbe avere le cose migliori per preoccuparsi di?" - Oh bite me. And you're older by thirteen minutes, so big deal. Shouldn't you have better things to worry about?
    "Devo preoccuparsi di lei. Prometto la madre ed il padre farei." - I have to worry about you. I promise mother and father I would.
    "Così lei gioca il gioco preferito gemello? Il solo gioco che lei potrebbe vincere a. Lei dovrebbe imparare a rompere le regole un pezzetto. Vivere sul lato selvaggio di cose". - So you're playing the favorite twin game? The only game you could win at. You should learn to break the rules a bit. Live on the wild side of things.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff