Lady Ruee's Husband

Dangerous Werewolf

User Image
Gaianame: iBluezuki
Name: Vivian
Class: Unclassed
Mate: None
Pups: None
History: Like all wolves, in life, are born, they live, and then die. Vivian was born and yet she still lives for she was still young. The fae grew into a pack that settled in one place, as it had wolves that came and went. The pack grew, but someone’s the numbers became small, and then grew once more. Vivian was taught how to fend for herself and how to hide herself well, fitting in both Zeta and Sigma rankings. Although her hunting skills were alright, she still has yet to improve on her hunting. As quiet as she was, Vivian was treated kindly, no matter whether she spoke a word or not. She was quite liked by all, but disliked by many, for reasons unknown. When Vivian became of age, she left the pack as a Dispersal wolf, a lone wolf in search of a pack or begins one alone. Vivian took her time in looking for a pack, as she tried it knowledge herself with the forest, and familiarize herself with everything, from leaf to dirt, from tree to bush. It took her sometimes to go straight into Archon territory, avoiding Sinray's completely as she had not came from that direction. Now Vivian joined as Tau, hoping to advance to either Sigma or Zeta.
Personality: Vivian is laid back and quite friendly. She isn't afraid to smile and greet wolves she does not know. She is easy to get along with, but she can be quickly angered by immature wolves. Vivian is loyal and quite trustworthy, depending on the wolf. She loves to get a good laugh once in a while.
Other: She's quite the quiet one.
Original: No

Lady Ruee's Husband

Dangerous Werewolf

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
User Image
Ѵɨѵɨɑɳ
Ⱥrchon's Ϻute Ⱦau

Text.Text.Text
"Speech.Speech.Speech"
Thoughts.Thoughts.Thoughts

Lady Ruee's Husband

Dangerous Werewolf

"A scattered dream that's like a far off memory...
A far off memory that's like a scattered dream...

User Imagex x x x x
            User ImageUser Image
            s т я σ и g XXX ʜ ɛ α ᴙ ᴛ ɛ ∂ XXX » XXX Ⓢⓘⓖⓜⓐ - Ⓔⓟⓢⓘⓛⓞⓝ

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean congue, augue eu mattis consectetur, lacus felis molestie diam, id laoreet massa diam nec enim. Aliquam lacinia lobortis porttitor. Morbi eu dui nisi, ut dictum ipsum. Proin pulvinar, libero quis volutpat tincidunt, nisi nulla dapibus erat, quis luctus nunc sapien ut lacus. Curabitur varius rutrum lacus, a tincidunt diam interdum non. Cras ac urna odio, non dapibus turpis. Vestibulum tristique rhoncus ligula, quis accumsan ante eleifend ultrices. Quisque ultrices hendrerit justo, posuere viverra diam adipiscing eu. Ut sit amet orci libero. Vivamus ac nulla lorem, vel cursus magna. Aliquam ut mi nulla. Quisque at fringilla metus. Duis faucibus dolor eu arcu ultrices et bibendum nunc congue.

Donec risus ligula, sodales ut placerat vitae, consectetur at sapien. Nam vel purus vitae diam feugiat venenatis. Vivamus ac lectus at ante lobortis accumsan at id neque. Pellentesque sed dolor nec mi commodo cursus et vitae nisi. Quisque volutpat dapibus ligula, ut varius ligula gravida eget. Nulla eget nisi urna. Etiam fermentum orci nec erat molestie eget laoreet dui euismod. Praesent non malesuada lorem. Maecenas vitae sem sed leo iaculis pellentesque ac id mi. Nam sollicitudin mi eu nisl consectetur rhoncus. Phasellus blandit elit nec lacus sagittis faucibus. Nullam dolor arcu, consequat ac mattis quis, egestas eget neque. Nam vehicula odio quis leo varius vestibulum.

User Image

I want to line the pieces up...
            Yours and Mine..."

Lady Ruee's Husband

Dangerous Werewolf

"A scattered dream that's like a far off memory...
A far off memory that's like a scattered dream...

x x x x x

User ImageUser Image

Ⓐⓡⓒⓗⓞⓝ - Ⓘⓞⓣⓐ

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean congue, augue eu mattis consectetur, lacus felis molestie diam, id laoreet massa diam nec enim. Aliquam lacinia lobortis porttitor. Morbi eu dui nisi, ut dictum ipsum. Proin pulvinar, libero quis volutpat tincidunt, nisi nulla dapibus erat, quis luctus nunc sapien ut lacus. Curabitur varius rutrum lacus, a tincidunt diam interdum non. Cras ac urna odio, non dapibus turpis. Vestibulum tristique rhoncus ligula, quis accumsan ante eleifend ultrices. Quisque ultrices hendrerit justo, posuere viverra diam adipiscing eu. Ut sit amet orci libero. Vivamus ac nulla lorem, vel cursus magna. Aliquam ut mi nulla. Quisque at fringilla metus. Duis faucibus dolor eu arcu ultrices et bibendum nunc congue.

Donec risus ligula, sodales ut placerat vitae, consectetur at sapien. Nam vel purus vitae diam feugiat venenatis. Vivamus ac lectus at ante lobortis accumsan at id neque. Pellentesque sed dolor nec mi commodo cursus et vitae nisi. Quisque volutpat dapibus ligula, ut varius ligula gravida eget. Nulla eget nisi urna. Etiam fermentum orci nec erat molestie eget laoreet dui euismod. Praesent non malesuada lorem. Maecenas vitae sem sed leo iaculis pellentesque ac id mi. Nam sollicitudin mi eu nisl consectetur rhoncus. Phasellus blandit elit nec lacus sagittis faucibus. Nullam dolor arcu, consequat ac mattis quis, egestas eget neque. Nam vehicula odio quis leo varius vestibulum.

User Image

I want to line the pieces up...
            Yours and Mine..."

Lady Ruee's Husband

Dangerous Werewolf

User ImageUser Image
Ⓐⓡⓒⓗⓞⓝ - Ⓘⓞⓣⓐ

Amber eyes opened. A young white Iota crawled out the pup's den. Stretching from hours of sleep, he stood proud and tall. Koda had been cramped in the dens fro quite some time. Unable to see his siblings for quite a while. He didn't even know where they were! The young brute padded out the den towards his kill pile, grabbing a chuck of a left over deer, chowing down as he remembered back to what had happened to Shane. He had dreams to fulfill and he left to make them come true. He smiled. His brother was brave, and he'd be sure to miss him dearly. His mother, nowhere to be found, his father....his father...where was he?! Koda's head quickly raised as he looked around. He spotted he father rather quickly, and with a big smile he trotted towards him, his fluffy white tail swaying behind him. "Dad!" He called out, unable to remember the time he last saw him.""

User Image

Lady Ruee's Husband

Dangerous Werewolf

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
Ⓐⓣⓗⓔⓝⓐ
ℕot Јust Ⱥ Ϝriend ℬut Ⱥ Ϝoe

Text.Text.Text ""

Lady Ruee's Husband

Dangerous Werewolf

User Image

ℒɨɠɦτ
Seeking Acceptance

Text.Text.Text ""

Lady Ruee's Husband

Dangerous Werewolf

User Image

Ⱦɑℓℴɳ
Take Flight!

Text.Text.Text ""

Lady Ruee's Husband

Dangerous Werewolf

User Image
Name: Akando
Title: Not Applicable
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A
History: Akando was born in Spring, after his mother returned to her old pack to lead it once again, but this time, she came back with a mate. But the Alpha title was not handed to her, she had fought for it, taking the ex-Alpha's life and receiving fatal wounds, nearly loosing her first litter. Akando always remained by Serilda's side, and he was there each time she asked their father about Sinray. When his father finally told them the truth he saw the rage in Sari's eyes, but he grew curious, so he decided to ask his mother from her point of view, since his sister never bothered to do so. His mother told him how Sinray was lead by a one-eyed brute named Slagar, who started a pack for revenge, but that revenge turned into meaningless killing. She also added that his father was caught up in Sinray and was mainly brainwashed by Slagar, that she hadn't been able to make him see Sinray by who they were, but it didn't mattered, for Sinray was gone forever. Unlike Serilda, who was enraged at Archon, he was enraged at Sinray, even though the pack was gone for good, he couldn't help it. When he heard about Serilda wanting to seek out Archon, he was more against it than she was for it. Kanan convinced him to go with his sister and told him the same thing she and Shyamal told Seri, to not speak of where they come from, not mention their parents and to behave properly, and after a long and sad farewell he began his journey along side Serilda.
Personality: Akando has a calm and understanding nature that he had inherited from his mother and a kind and soft nature he inherited from his father. Akando is built only for hunting, although he is as large as his sister, he is slim and quick on his paws. Akando is not one to be judge so quickly, but he will try his best to defend the innocent, he may even take the blame for something he did not do.
Other: First born of Kanan and Shyamal
arrow

Lady Ruee's Husband

Dangerous Werewolf

User Image
Name: Hohaku
Title: Guard
Mate: Eliza(Diseased)
Pups: None
History: Hohaku was born to a healthy litter. Raised to learn the ways of the pack he grew into a great brute, although he left to join a new pack and begin his own life. He joined Letaru, becoming a pack member, he was more watchful of pups, thus promoting to the Provider rank. Although he is a large and strong brute, he prefers to be surrounded by those who are innocent and sweet, where he can teach them right from wrong and give them short tours and small hunting lessons. When the humans came and invaded Leratu's peace, he was out hunting with his mate Eliza along with others, as there were other Providers to take care of the pups. Humans had still remained, not only that, poisoned meat was laying about to poison the wolves. As the hunting party was in a mid chase, a loud bang was heard, a Hunter had fallen. Soon the party scattered, he was with his mate, running away, protecting her and the pups that were beginning to develop in her belly. They foolishly ran into traps he was not able to sniff out, once caught and unable to escape, they were captured and driven away from the forest. They were held captive for a few days and brought to an entertainment stadium, where they used him and his mate Eliza for Wolf-Baiting. He had to painfully watch his pregnant mate get hamstrung and have dogs set on her in order for them to master their fear of wolves. She had struggled through the fight, there was nothing he could do, as a large Pit Bull grasped her neck, her life had ended.
Hohaku had been used right after his mate, out of rage and hate he killed and badly injured the dogs after a bloody and struggling battle. He was used again and again, after bulls, bears, and hogs. It was not long before he became the main attraction and it was not long before he escaped and earned his freedom. Now, nearly covered in scars and yearning to go home, he is on his way to Leratu to continue on his duties as an Provider and perhaps start anew with someone else.
Personality: Hohaku is calm, gentle, respectful, and sweet, but he is not afraid to use the fang if someone is disrespectful or steps out of line. He is one to hide his emotional pain well and can also handle it well. Hohaku tends to prefer to be around pups other than adult wolves, as some can be infuriating or plainly blind and immature. He also is a realist, as is better to face the truth rather than a lie or false hopes, but is never blunt with pups, as he knows they can't fully understand the passing of another.
Other: He has some visible scars on his muzzle, front and hind legs, thighs, sides and neck, he also has a chipped ear.

arrow

Lady Ruee's Husband

Dangerous Werewolf

All is lost again, but I'm not giving in
                      User Image---------I will not bow, I will not break
                      ----------I will shut the world away
                      ---------I will not fall, I will not fade
                      ---------I will take your breath away

-------------------------------------------------------HohakuUpsilon----------

User Image

Lady Ruee's Husband

Dangerous Werewolf

-------------------------------------------------------HohakuUpsilon----------

User Image
                                      Padding down the Northern Territory, Hohaku panted quietly. His journey was long, tiring and lonely. If only Eliza was still alive, him, her and their pups would of have made it back, but no, she was with the moon goddess now and so were his unborn pups, who knows, maybe she had given birth to them and they were now watching him from above as full grown Iotas. With a quiet sigh, the large brute shook his fur. He had maintained it clean throughout his journeys, it would be impolite to return to Archon filthy. His light hazel eyes scanned the area, no one was out hunting, it worried him slightly, where was everyone? Hohaku took a deep breath and raised his muzzle to the sky, letting out a loud howl, hoping anyone from Archon would hear. After his howl softened, he stopped and continued forward, avoiding and leaping over obstacles.
                                      Taking one last leap he entered the Hunting Grounds, looking at his surroundings, there was no one around. His eyes trailed towards a certain spot, ghostly figures of his fallen pack mates scattered as a human stood in the middle of the field with its death stick. His ears fell as his fangs bared in a silent snarl. Snapping out of his small daydream, he shook his head and sighed.
                                      "Yet I could do nothing..." He spoke softly before continuing on, disappearing into the woods. Hohaku walked slowly, his tail swayed slowly as he took in the scent of the forest, there were familiar scents lingering about but they were from a while ago. He stopped in his tracks as he smelled blood, although the scent was old, it worried him. Ignoring the painful aches of his paws he quickened his pace, trying to hurry to the dens. As soon as he caught the scent of familiar wolves he slowed down, cautiously making his way towards the dens. ""

Lady Ruee's Husband

Dangerous Werewolf

-----------------------------------------------------SoleilRogue----------

User Image

Lady Ruee's Husband

Dangerous Werewolf

User ImageI will not bow, I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will not fall, I will not fade
I will take your breath away

Soleil Rogue

User Image

""

Lady Ruee's Husband

Dangerous Werewolf

In Dark, Sorrowful Times
User ImageYou must take action...
You mustn't show weakness...
You must be prepared...
And you mustn't run away...

Rhea Johnson

User Image

""

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces