Welcome to Gaia! ::

a number 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
the meaning of life 0.69230769230769 69.2% [ 18 ]
derp 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Dapper Genius

▉ ◞ GIRL I WANT YOU TO BE MY CINDERELLA
                I XX A M XX Y O U R XX M A N ,XX Y O U R XX P R I N C E XX C H A R M I N G XX
                    WHY DON'T YOU KNOW MY HEART IS BURNING UP LIKE THIS

I AM YOUR PRINCE CHARMING !!

G I R L , X I X W A N T X Y O U R X L O V E

User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  ✩ ◞ THE STAFF
                                                                    OWNER :: sir elipunt
                                                                    CO-OWNER :: happy virus
                                                                    MODERATOR :: now hiring ? o 3 o

✩ ◞ THE CREDITS
                                                                    GRAPHICS :: sir elipunt
                                                                    CODING :: sir elipunt
                                                                    COLORS :: under the sea
                                                                    LYRICS :: cinderella - ukiss

✩ ◞ THE ROLEPLAY
                                                                    LEVEL :: semi adv lit
                                                                    STATUS :: open & accepting
                                                                    ACCEPTING :: all roles / nationalities / genders / sexualities
                                                                    DUE DATES :: none right now

User Image
                                                                  ✩ ◞ INTRO FROM SAKU
                                                                    hello there everyone i'm saku and i'm the owner of this roleplay, but i should think that you already guessed that, didn't you? allow me to tell you a little bit about myself! my full name is of no importance to you, just call me saku, eli, pigeon...whatever suits your fancy, really. i'm a twenty year old second year university student and i'm currently attending college in boston. i'm majoring in biology and minoring in asian studies and, as of right now, i'm currently enrolled in sixteen hours worth of college courses. yes, i'm quite the busy bee yet somehow i still make time for gaia. i'm a female, obviously, and i've been active on gaia since i was in middle school. as for how long i've been in the advanced literate - elite community? well, i'd probably put that at about .... three to four years, maybe even more. i'm japanese-koren, a vegetarian, lactose intolerant, allergic to chocolate (but that don't keep me from eating it), and i can sometimes come across as a huge idiot but ... i'm a lot smarter than i act, trust me, i'm a bio major. i'm a pretty nice person and easy to get along with under most circumstances, so hit me up with a quote in the ooc and we can chat sometime.

✩ ◞ INTRO TO THE ROLEPLAY
                                                                    The idea for this roleplay was formed over the period of a couple hours with ideas taken from several cracky MSN conversations. Some of the inspiration from this roleplay came from other royalty centered roleplays (primarily that of the mocha express), and then I also took inspiration from movies and television shows such as the princess diaries, princess and prince hours, etc etc. Anyone that can type at least three to four paragraphs should be able to get in this roleplay easily, so I'm opening it to a good deal of people. I want to have a large-ish cast in this roleplay so, even if it seems crowded, if you're interested feel free to join! The worst that could happen is I could put you on a waiting list. Lyrics were borrowed from UKiss and their song Cinderella gave me the drive to get this roleplay up so quickly. As for images? The main images came from Deviantart and from screencaps from the Marie Antoinette movie, directed by Sophia Coppola. The .pngs and textures used are also from deviantart from assorted users, I shall not take time to credit all of them but I give them much thanks for allowing me to download their material. We are accepting all nationalities into this roleplay so I strongly suggest you take a look at us because we might just be the roleplay you're looking for! Now I'll end this intro here and allow you to go read the stuff that actually matters (like rules and plot).

User Image

Dapper Genius

User Image

User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  ✩ ◞ INTRODUCTION
                                                                    The following is the rules section and, while it's strongly encouraged that you read this, I have a bad feeling that more than half of you will shamelessly skip over this. Well, that's your bad, and it'll have a negative effect on you later because you'll end up messing up. To start let's go over the basics that everyone should know. I say everyone should know these and yet, someone always messes up these rules specifically which is why I find it necessary to repeat these like a broken record. First and foremost, it is completely necessary that you follow the gaia terms of service at all times. I don't care if it's in a setting outside gaia, if it's involving this roleplay then all terms of service must be abided by. This pertains to msn, tumblr, private messages, etc. Secondly treat myself and the staff with respect, we're here to try and make this roleplay experience as pleasant as possible and we'd greatly appreciate it if you tried to make this roleplay experience pleasant for us too. We don't want to be stuck reprimanding people every twenty seconds. Just as you have to treat all of us with respect, you also need to treat anyone else involved with the roleplay with respect. No arguing in the ooc, no causing trouble, no making derogatory statements about anyone involved in the roleplay (this pertains to outside the roleplay, too, because chances are someone will always hear about it in some form later). Finally, if you're even thinking about joining this roleplay or getting involved in any way then you need to be prepared to be active. In order to be able to partake in the roleplay you need to show that you are capable of being active in both the ic and the ooc too. If you're reading the rules don't forget to include this image in your application somewhere. I've found over the years that people that stay active in oocs stay around in roleplays for longer. Speaking of oocs, I've experienced the forming of cliques in the ooc in the past. Don't do this. Don't show preference to certain users over others because we will more than likely take note of this and we'll reprimand you for it. If a user posts in the ooc, don't ignore them, make them feel welcome. Okay? Thank you.

✩ ◞ REQUIREMENTS
                                                                    This roleplay has a fair number of requirements that comes along with it, and while I try not to make them too strenuous I try to make them so we can get a group of mature roleplayers in the thread. Starting with requirements for rate of posting. You are required to post in the ooc thread at least once every other day, preferably more seeing as how people usually choose to chat there. As for the ic, once the roleplay opens you are required to post there once a week (with some exceptions made) although more is preferred. Posting requirements will be enforced, and should you fail to meet these requirements over a period of time it will eventually result in your being removed from the roleplay entirely. Now moving on to things required of your posts. You must be capable of typing at least 750 words per post, and you must be capable of proving this as well. This is a roleplay that will be written in the English language, which means that you should be capable of reading and writing proper English. While your grammar and spelling doesn't have to be perfect it should be getting close. Posts should be decorated but they should not be overwhelmingly distracting. I'd prefer plain over overdone any day. Low quality images and a thousand icons or glittery text is simply not acceptable and I'd strongly discourage it. For further elaboration on a good layout versus a bad layout, you can visit this thread which I made for a friend as a joke. I find it serves well to explain what I'm talking about.

✩ ◞ RESTRICTIONS
                                                                    With all requirements come restrictions as well, and that's what this rule is going to go over. The first restriction is the one that I say in every roleplay, and that is the one pertaining to rating. This roleplay is rated pg-16 and it will stay that way. I do not want any sort of sexual or violent content jacking that rating up beyond that. This means that hugging is allowed, kissing is allowed, but once clothes start being tossed to the floor you need to skip over it. This also pertains to showers, seriously people we don't want to read about your character's bathing routine. As for violence, schoolyard fights are allowed and minor instances of fistycuffs but I'm not allowing knife fights, gun fights, etc. Basically don't seriously maim, injure, or kill anyone without my expressed permission and we should be fine. While I encourage drama and relationships, unless I can see a certain degree of relationship development or unless it's been previously discussed and approved with me I don't want any of this instant couple bullshit. Also don't fight every ten seconds. Drama should happen when it will contribute to character development, not for no reason at all. Don't join and abruptly ditch this rolelay because that drives me insane and I strongly dislike people that pull that crap. Don't be a nuisance, I strongly disapprove of those sorts of people and will more than likely make an effort to have you removed from the roleplay if you conduct yourself in such a manner. And lastly, and perhaps most important, stealing in all it's forms is not tolerated. Whether this involves directly taking things without expressed permission, or directly copying a persons graphics or coding style to the point that it's obvious. Surprise guys, that still counts as stealing and it's not cool. I will allow borrowing, use of another person's material with written permission, but anything other than that will count as stealing and will result in your being reprimanded and more than likely being removed from the roleplay.

✩ ◞ JOINING
                                                                    Joining this roleplay is actually quite simple! If you're interested in joining, and I mean seriously interested, not an "I'm going to join and then quit several hours later" sort of interested, then please follow the following directions: read everything twice, just to make sure you don't miss anything. I'd hate to see you get denied from the roleplay just because you neglected some reading. After that you should pay a visit to the CT and copy and paste the application skeleton. Fill this out and then post it in the ooc. I will review it and will quote you to inform you whether you've been accepted or denied. After you've been accepted, assuming you were accepted (which you likely were), you should pay another visit to the CT and copy and paste the reserve skeleton. Fill this out completely and then post it in the ooc. The same process for accepting you will be followed from before. Once your reserve has been accepted you should check the ic and make sure I post the reserve graphic for your character and get all the information correct. Please give me a maximum of 2 hours to update the ic after I've accepted you, sometimes it takes awhile. If your information doesn't show up / something is wrong in your reserve, please quote me and correct me. After your reserve has been accepted and posted, you should get started on the family tree - the skeleton for this can be found in the CT as well as the specific directions for how to go about doing it. You don't need to finish the family tree in order to post in the ic, this is something that gets updated throughout the course of the roleplay, just make sure you get the link to their family tree to me ASAP.

User Image
                                                                  ✩ ◞ MODELS & CHARACTER
                                                                    All nationalities, genders, and sexualities are being accepted in this roleplay (I will make certain restrctions once specific archetypes get to be too plentiful, however). I want to see caucasians, African Americans, Latinos, Asians, etc etc. Give me a very mixed bag, okay? Those sorts of things make me happy. In regards to models, though, there are some requirements we must follow. These characters are between the ages of fifteen to nineteen and we're not going older or younger than that (unless someone has a good reason to do so and approves it with me, first), therefore we must have the models look age appropriate. Keep this in mind: all models must look to be the appropriate age. I don't really care about actual age, to be honest. If they're twenty-five but can pass for sixteen, go ahead and use them as a model. Warning though, you're dealing with my basis of what looks old and what doesn't, so if you come to me with a model covered in tattoos and facial hair I will more than likely consider them older and ask you to change. My apologies, that's just the way I work. Also, a royal likely wouldn't have eighteen hundred tattoos and seventy billion piercings, get real. They may be a little more rambunctious but I doubt their parents would allow it. If you want to use a super tattooed model, I'd like to point you in the direction of the locals and commoners roles. In regards to Asian models, I would very much like for their model's nationality to match their character's nationality because I am Asian and it's really easy to tell what nationality a model is unless they're mixed, and even then it's usually quite obvious what sort of mix they are. I understand that you may not see the differences, but I do. Also, you are not required to know a ton about qualities you give your character, but if you decide to make your character Chinese - I'd advise doing a little research on the Chinese culture, if you give your character OCD - do a little research on OCD. I'd like to see everyone playing their characters to the best of their ability. Now for the rule everyone looks for, the restrictions on how many characters you can take. You can play as many characters as your heart desires, however, you can only take two characters at first and then if you want to take any more you have to prove to me that you can handle it first. How do you prove this? By actively posting in the ooc and ic, keeping things active, plotting with other characters, and showing that you're as devoted to this roleplay as I am.

✩ ◞ CHARACTER Q & A
                                                                    I WANT TO PLAY PRINCE / PRINCESS OF COUNTRY X, BUT SOMEONE ELSE IS ALREADY PLAYING PRINCE / PRINCESS OF COUNTRY X. WHAT DO I DO?
                                                                    Well in terms of starting a royal family, things are first come first serve. We can't have princes and princesses for a single country from five different royal families. However, you can play the brother or sister of the existing character. Underneath the reserve for the existing royal of that country it should say whether siblings are being accepted. If it states that siblings are being accepted, you're welcome to apply as the older / younger brother or sister of that character. If it states that siblings aren't being accepted, I'm sorry, but we might have to negotiate a different country or position pertaining to your choice country.

ARE YOU ONLY ACCEPTING PRINCES AND PRINCESSES?
                                                                    No, I'm accepting all different kinds of royals! You can be a prince, princess, duke, duchess, count, countess, you name it! You can also be the son or daughter of a president, vice president, senator etc if you so choose!

I WANT TO BE A PART OF THE ROYAL FAMILY, BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE A PRINCE OR PRINCESS. DO THEY HAVE TO BE RELATED TO THE PRINCE / PRINCESS OF THAT COUNTRY?
                                                                    If you take a spot like duke, duchess, count, countess etc you do not have to be related to the prince and princess of that respected country! While there may be distant relations in some of the royal families, in most cases, the duke and duchess etc have absolutely no relation to the king and queen and their entire royal line. If you are playing the duke, duchess, count, countess etc of a country, while they don't have to be related to the rest of the royal family so to speak .... they probably know / are familiar with the rest of the royal family, so keep that in mind!

DO I HAVE TO PLAY A ROYAL?
                                                                    Nope! Besides just the royals I'm also making Hawaiian locals and commoner positions available as well, so you can play people native to Hawaii / working at the resort / visiting Hawaii etc etc that will intermingle with the royals.

I WANT TO PLAY A CHARACTER FROM X COUNTRY, BUT I DON'T SPEAK X LANGUAGE. DOES THAT MATTER?
                                                                    Not at all! I don't speak Korean but you don't see that stopping me from playing Korean characters. It's better to admit that you don't know the language than to pretend you do and use google translate, because google translate gets most everything wrong. If you can't speak the language, just type all the speaking in English but color specific parts of the text and specify that's supposed to be your character speaking "such and such language."

CAN WE PLAY HALF BLOOD ROYALS?
                                                                    In reference to things like illegitimate children, sure! You're welcome to play half-bloods, however usually illegitimate children are ostracized from the royal family and therefore, such characters will more than likely not live with the royal family and be considered commoners, just pre-warning you.

User Image

Dapper Genius

User Image

User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  Royalty, on the planet called Earth such a class of people has a long history of drama, torture, deceit, amongst other things that make people look upon them with feelings of both idoltry and distaste. In most countries in the world the monarchies of old have been completely disposed of, people preferring to rely on a president or prime minister and parliament to make decisions for their respected country. Still, there are some royals in the spot light that we are quite familiar with. The Windsor family is one such example, with their dashing sons William and Harry that could make most girls drop their pants with a mere smile. But our story does not revolve around the world you and I are familiar with. Our story takes place in an alternate version of the planet we call Earth.

On this Earth, the Windsor family doesn't exist. In fact, their line ended a long time ago and was replaced by another line of royals. The presidents and prime ministers of the world? They don't exist in most places, either. The people's rebellions that we were educated about in most of our history courses did happen, yes, but unlike the history you and I are familiar with, the people did not win and the monarchies were not overthrown. Czar Nicholas and his family was not brutally murdered in Russia, King Louis and Marie Antoinette were not heinously guillotined by their own people, and for years the people have still relied on the monarchies to make the decisions for their respected countries.

The year is now 2012, modern day. It's exactly like the modern day you and I are familiar with. People will now only go see movies if it's 3D, apple basically controls the world of technology, and anyone below the age of 25 has the attention span of a text message. There is one thing different, though, and that is who has all the power in the world. Every country in the world, with a few exceptions (the United States, Taiwan, etc), still relies on monarchies to make the better part of the political decisions in the world. Kings, queens, princes, princesses, dukes, duchesses, counts, countesses still roam the world and still have a considerable amount of political power. The attitudes of the world's royalty have changed over the years, though.

Royals no longer walk around wearing cravats and petticoats, nor do they get put through an endless amounts of training in the areas of manners, foreign affairs, and diplomacy. Oh no. Instead the young royals spend almost every day of the week getting themselves into all sorts of trouble. Whether it be partying until they puke all over a commoner, getting caught with a DUI, or taking naked pictures that get leaked onto the internet - the young royals of this generation are on a fast track to permanently destroying the names of their respected royal families.

Naturally, though, the elders will not stand for this. They remember the days when they were kids, when they were beaten if they stuck a toe out of line and had to undergo long hours learning how to walk whilst balancing a book on their head. The heads of each of the royal families met together, some meeting face to face and others experimenting with this newfangled technology known as "webcamming" and had a long discussion about the problems their children were causing. Finally, after much debate, they decided it would be best to ship their children off somewhere where they could stay out of the press, if only for a few months, so that they could shape up and stop causing such a ruckus.

The president of the United States of America volunteered his country as the location for this "bad behavior detox" to take place. There was a great deal of debate about sending the kids to somewhere completely rural, like Texas or Oklahoma, but finally they decided that a fancy island resort in Hawaii would be the best decision. I know what you're thinking, "Hawaii, a tropical island paradise, that's not going to do anything." On the contrary! Each of these royals was abruptly forced to pack their bags and get on their private jets without even a few days warning. They were not given any hint as to where they were being sent, and when they arrived at the private resort they'd be spending the next three months in they were informed of the following.

"You are being given a budget of a thousand dollars a week, so spend as little as possible or else you'll be stuck working to repay whatever debts you accquire. You're responsible for feeding and cleaning up with yourself, all maids and room service have already been instructed of this. Spending money? Earn it yourself, get a job. Parties? Sure, go ahead, but you're the one paying your alcohol tab. Try and stay out of the press, because you've only got three strikes. If you end up in the newspaper for anything bad three more times, I don't care if it's a DUI or more naked pictures, you will be completely cut off. You hear?"

Naturally, this came as quite a shock to the royals. All of them dumped in the same island resort for the three months of summer so that they'll shape up. Some of them were reasonable and decided to try and behave. Others decided to be over achievers and began searching for jobs. Then there were the ones that were completely opposed to the idea, those are the ones that either began putting one hundred percent of their effort into causing even more trouble than before, or those that decided to go on strike (eh hem, holed themselves up in their room).

Welcome to Turtle Bay Resort, location: the North Shore of Oahu. This spacious resort is the playground of the world's royals for the summers and with these royals, everyones got something to hide. Then once you factor in all the locals and commoners you've got the makings of one royally interesting summer.

User Image

Dapper Genius

User Image

User Image

User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  ACCEPTING SIBLINGS
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  ACCEPTING SIBLINGS
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  User Image

User Image

Dapper Genius

User Image

User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  User Image

User Image

Dapper Genius

User Image

User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  User Image

User Image

Dapper Genius

User Image

User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  User Image

User Image

Dapper Genius

User Image

User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  ✩ ◞ TODAY`S DATE
                                                                    the date is saturday, may 26th, 2O12

✩ ◞ TODAY`S WEATHER
                                                                    todays high is going to be a scalding 82 degrees fahrenheit with a low at 74 degrees fahrenheit
                                                                    it is currently 72 degrees outside but warming up quickly
                                                                    the weather will be partly cloudy in the morning but come mid-morning and early afternoon we'll be getting plenty of sunshine and a nice breeze
                                                                    perfect weather for the beach!
                                                                    todays chance of rain? only 20 percent.
                                                                    see you on the beach, brah! aloha~

User Image
                                                                  Aloha kakahiaka, royals! It is currently 10:30 AM and most of the royals are just now waking up. What lazy people! Especially in such a beautiful place like Hawaii.

Today is the day of the annual start of summer lua which will be happening on the beach just outside Turtle Bay Resort, it's being hosted by Old man Wise and the staff or Turtle Bay like usual and everyone is invited. There will be plenty of food, dancing, swimming, and yes - even alcohol. Find your coolest suit and grab your board and head down to the beach. The party starts at 12PM and lasts until they run out of food! Everyone on Oahu is supposed to be there, you'd have to be lolo not to go! Ho'olu komo la kaua!

User Image

Dapper Genius

User Image

User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  ✩ ◞ DIRECTIONS
                                                                    OO1. copy and paste the code below and fill it out as completely as possible
                                                                    OO2. post the completed skeleton in the OOC thread
                                                                    OO3. wait for me to quote you stating whether you're accepted or denied.

✩ ◞ EXAMPLE

User Image

♚◞:: ❛ APPLICATION !}
                                                                                █▌x █▌x █▌x █▌x █▌x █▌x █▌x █▌x █▌x █▌x █▌x █▌x █▌x █▌x █▌

█ *& ★xxxxxxx Saku
                                                                                        █ *& ★xxxxxxx EST
                                                                                        █ *& ★xxxxxxx You don't need those
                                                                                        █ *& ★xxxxxxx All the time
                                                                                        █ *& ★xxxxxxx Prince & Princess of Korea and Prince of Vietnam, and they're going to be amazing 83

xxxxxx♚◞:: ❛ SIR ELIPUNT
                                                                    CODING (c) HAPPY VlRUS

✩ ◞ CODE
                                                                    [i][/i]
                                                                    [list][list][list][list] [img]http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w468/neverlandkiss/BAR.png[/img][list][list][list][list]
                                                                    [size=24]♚◞:: ❛ [b][u]APPLICATION[/u][/b] [i]![/i]}[/list][size=9]█▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[/size]

[list]
                                                                    [list][list][list][size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [ Name here. Delete ALL of the brackets Bl ]
                                                                    [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [ Timezone ]
                                                                    [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [ Samples ]
                                                                    [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [ How often you're on ]
                                                                    [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [ What kind of character are you going to make? ]
                                                                    [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                                    [color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=18][b]♚◞:: ❛ USERNAME[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][color=white]CODING (c) HAPPY VlRUS[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                                    [i][/i]

User Image
                                                                  ✩ ◞ DIRECTIONS
                                                                    OO1. Copy and paste this and fill it out as completely as possible.
                                                                    OO2. Submit the completed skeleton in the ooc thread.
                                                                    OO3. Wait for me to quote you stating whether you've been accepted or denied.

✩ ◞ EXAMPLE

User Image

♚◞:: ❛ CHARACTER RESERVATION !}

█ *& ★xxxxxxx [ Your characters position (prince, princess, duke, duchess, local, commoner, etc etc) REMOVE BRACKETS!! ]
                                                                                        █ *& ★xxxxxxx [ country they're from ]
                                                                                        █ *& ★xxxxxxx [ Character's nickname ]
                                                                                        █ *& ★xxxxxxx [ Character's full name ]
                                                                                        █ *& ★xxxxxxx [ Character's Gender ]
                                                                                        █ *& ★xxxxxxx [ Character's Age ]
                                                                                        █ *& ★xxxxxxx [ Character's Sexuality ]
                                                                                        █ *& ★xxxxxxx [ Two adjectives ]
                                                                                        █ *& ★xxxxxxx [ Two colors (hex coding please, like #00000 etc) ]
                                                                                        █ *& ★xxxxxxx [ Picture of your model or their name so I can get a pic (if they're a celeb) ]

xxxxxx♚◞:: ❛ YOUR NICKNAME
                                                                CODING (c) HAPPY VlRUS

✩ ◞ CODE
                                                                [i][/i]
                                                                [list][list][list][list] [img]http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w468/neverlandkiss/BAR.png[/img][list][list][list][list]
                                                                [size=24]♚◞:: ❛ [b][u]CHARACTER RESERVATION[/u][/b] [i]![/i]}[/list][size=9]█▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[/size]

[list]
                                                                [list][list][list][size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] Duke of Timbuktu
                                                                [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] Timbuktu
                                                                [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] Tim
                                                                [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] Franklin Tim Ficus
                                                                [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] Plant
                                                                [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] 9,000
                                                                [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] Pansexual
                                                                [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] Trexy, green
                                                                [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] #00000, #111111
                                                                [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [url=http://www.ficustree.com/images/midnight.jpg]x[/url]
                                                                [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                                [color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=18][b]♚◞:: ❛ SIR FICUS[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][color=white]CODING (c) HAPPY VlRUS[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                                [i][/i]

User Image

Dapper Genius

User Image

User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  ✩ ◞ DIRECTIONS
                                                                    OO1. copy and paste the code below and fill it out as completely as possible
                                                                    OO2. post the completed skeleton in the OOC thread
                                                                    OO3. wait for me to quote you stating whether you're accepted or denied.

✩ ◞ EXAMPLE

User Image

♚◞:: ❛ APPLICATION !}

█ *& ★xxxxxxx Saku
                                                                                        █ *& ★xxxxxxx EST
                                                                                        █ *& ★xxxxxxx You don't need those
                                                                                        █ *& ★xxxxxxx All the time
                                                                                        █ *& ★xxxxxxx Prince & Princess of Korea and Prince of Vietnam, and they're going to be amazing 83

xxxxxx♚◞:: ❛ SIR ELIPUNT
                                                                    CODING (c) HAPPY VlRUS

✩ ◞ CODE
                                                                    [i][/i]
                                                                    [size=24]♚◞:: ❛ [b][u]APPLICATION[/u][/b] [i]![/i]}[/list][size=9]█▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[/size]

[list]
                                                                    [list][list][list][size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [ Name here. Delete ALL of the brackets Bl ]
                                                                    [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [ Timezone ]
                                                                    [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [ Samples ]
                                                                    [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [ How often you're on ]
                                                                    [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [ What kind of character are you going to make? ]
                                                                    [color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=18][b]♚◞:: ❛ USERNAME[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][color=white]CODING (c) HAPPY VlRUS[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                                    [i][/i]

User Image
                                                                  ✩ ◞ DIRECTIONS
                                                                    OO1. Copy and paste this and fill it out as completely as possible.
                                                                    OO2. Submit the completed skeleton in the ooc thread.
                                                                    OO3. Wait for me to quote you stating whether you've been accepted or denied.

✩ ◞ EXAMPLE

User Image

♚◞:: ❛ CHARACTER RESERVATION !}

█ *& ★xxxxxxx Duke
                                                                                        █ *& ★xxxxxxx Timbuktu
                                                                                        █ *& ★xxxxxxx Tim
                                                                                        █ *& ★xxxxxxx Franklin Tim Ficus
                                                                                        █ *& ★xxxxxxx Plant
                                                                                        █ *& ★xxxxxxx 9,000
                                                                                        █ *& ★xxxxxxx Pansexual
                                                                                        █ *& ★xxxxxxx Trexy, Green
                                                                                        █ *& ★xxxxxxx #00000, #11111
                                                                                        █ *& ★xxxxxxx x

xxxxxx♚◞:: ❛ NOT A FICUS
                                                                CODING (c) HAPPY VlRUS

✩ ◞ CODE
                                                                [i][/i]
                                                                [size=24]♚◞:: ❛ [b][u]CHARACTER RESERVATION[/u][/b] [i]![/i]}[/list][size=9]█▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[/size]

[list]
                                                                [list][list][list][size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [ Your characters position (prince, princess, duke, duchess, local, commoner, etc etc) REMOVE BRACKETS!! ]
                                                                [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [ country they're from ]
                                                                [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [ Character's nickname ]
                                                                [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [ Character's full name ]
                                                                [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [ Character's Gender ]
                                                                [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [ Character's Age ]
                                                                [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [ Character's Sexuality ]
                                                                [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [ Two adjectives ]
                                                                [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [ Two colors (hex coding please, like #00000 etc) ]
                                                                [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [ Picture of your model or their name so I can get a pic (if they're a celeb) ]
                                                                [color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=18][b]♚◞:: ❛ YOUR NICKNAME[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][color=white]CODING (c) HAPPY VlRUS[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                                [i][/i]

User Image
                                                              ✩ ◞ DIRECTIONS
                                                                OO1. Create a separate testing thread for the family tree, title it something pertaining to your character.
                                                                OO2. Copy the following code and paste it into the testing thread. You may paste it as many times as you like, depending on how many relatives you'll be including in the family tree (how detailed you are planning on getting)
                                                                OO3. You are required to provide information for at least their mother and father.
                                                                OO4. Providing pictures of the relatives is not required, it is merely optional as I understand sometimes it's harder to find pictures of older adults that work.
                                                                OO5. You can also include pets, butlers, maids, etc on the family tree as long as they're important.
                                                                OO6. You can decorate your family tree using graphics and by coloring the coding, but only if you want to.
                                                                OO7. Link Saku to the thread after you create it so she can include it in the IC so everyone can see.

✩ ◞ EXAMPLE
                                                                        User Image
                                                                                            FICUS, JOSUE
                                                                                                    TIM FICUS' MOTHER

█ *& ★ SUE
                                                                                                █ *& ★ 18,500
                                                                                                █ *& ★ PLANT
                                                                                                █ *& ★ TREXY, GREEN

✩ ◞ CODE
                                                              [list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae288/saku_wants_boba/nopicture.png[/imgleft] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][b]LAST NAME, FIRST NAME[/b][/size]
                                                              [list][list][list][list][size=9][b]RELATIONSHIP TO CHARACTER (MOM, DAD, SISTER, BROTHER, ETC)[/B][/SIZE] [/LIST][/LIST]

[SIZE=20][B]█ *& ★ NICKNAME
                                                              █ *& ★ AGE
                                                              █ *& ★ GENDER
                                                              █ *& ★ ADJECTIVE, ADJECTIVE [/B][/SIZE] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

Dapper Genius

User Image

User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  ✩ ◞ THE SECOND HALF OF THE ROLEPLAY
                                                                    Roughly about four or five roleplays ago I started running things a little differently, to make my roleplays more interesting and to keep them running for longer. Instead of restricting the roleplay to just gaia, I'd offer up the opportunity to also add a tumblr aspect to the roleplay. How do I go about doing this, you may ask? Well, in short, you can create a blog for your character and reblog, blog, and chat from their perspective. The purpose of this is to help develop relationships with other characters without all the uncomfortableness of plotting in the ooc, or to simply develop your character and their interests further. Read more below for the guidelines on how to conduct yourself on tumblr, as well as for the links to the tumblrs pertaining to this roleplay.

✩ ◞ TUMBLR RULES
                                                                    OO1. you are required to follow all gaia tos and rules of the roleplay even when on tumblr. no exceptions.
                                                                    OO2. if you create a tumblr for your character, you are required to keep it active. i will not go chasing after you reminding you to post. however, if you create a tumblr and neglect posting, just as if you neglect posting in the ic or ooc, your character will be removed from the thread.
                                                                    OO3. do not cause unnecessary drama via tumblr. the tumblr aspect of the roleplay is a privilege not a requirement. if i see way too much drama for my tastes i'll either ask you to delete your tumblr, kick you out of the roleplay entirely, or if it persists no matter what - cut off tumblr for everyone.
                                                                    OO4. while i encourage you to set up a queue to keep things active, i do not want you to consistently reblog the same thing over and over again. do not rape the cherry blossoms tag constantly and post nothing but cherry blossoms! a small cherry blossoms or disney spam is fine, but if that's all you ever post then we've got a problem.
                                                                    OO5. you are required to follow the main moderation blog in order to partake on the tumblr aspect of the roleplay. following all other blogs is optional.
                                                                    OO6. do not link your character's tumblr to you main account, this makes things extremely confusing for me when you follow the blogs and i end up following your personal blog and see all your s**t. just . don't . do . it. create a separate blog for this roleplay. if you want to link your second and third characters blog to your first characters blog, be my guest, but this personal tumblr linking stuff - no way, don't do it.

✩ ◞ SOME HELPFUL HINTS
                                                                    OO1. creating a tumblr is OPTIONAL, it is under no circumstances required.
                                                                    OO2. not all events that happen via tumblr have to transfer over to the ic, although transferring some events over will be fun.
                                                                    OO3. tumblr time is not moving at the same speed as ic time, and it never will. accept that fact and we should be fine!
                                                                    OO4. you are required to follow the moderation blog! required! if you don't, you won't be allowed to have a tumblr. it goes highly recommended that you follow all blogs involved in this roleplay though.

User Image
                                                                  ✩ ◞ MAIN BLOG
                                                                  ✩ ◞ GOSSIP BLOG
                                                                  ✩ ◞ TUMBLR MASTER LIST

User Image

Dapper Genius

User Image

User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  ✩ ◞ ADDITION OF TUMBLR
                                                                    Those of you that are familiar with my roleplays know that I have a habit for adding tumblr to my roleplays, just to make things interesting. Well, this roleplay has a tumblr aspect too! It is completely optional, but anyone that wants to develop relationships with other characters / further develop their character can create a tumblr for their character and blog from their perspective. The full details, links, and rules can be found in this post here. Enjoy!

✩ ◞ ROLEPLAY OPEN!
                                                                    The roleplay is now officially open for posting! If you check in the ic you'll see that, aside from the tumblr post, the NPCs have been added and the setting has been put up for your enjoyment! Please read through everything that has been updated. There are a few things you have to do before you post in the IC, though!

OO1. Check to make sure your character's reserve is up in the IC. Make sure all the information is correct. If I still need to post your reserve or if I need to fix something, now is the time to quote me in the ooc.
                                                                    OO2. Submit your characters family tree! It doesn't have to be complete, but something has to be there! If your family tree exists, but is not yet linked in the ic, please post the link here and quote me.
                                                                    OO3. Submit the skeleton below containing important information pertaining to your character. These are the last couple of things we need to know before you can post (don't worry, filling this out should be easy)
                                                                    [quote="sir elipunt"][/quote]
                                                                    [i][/i]
                                                                    [size=24]♚◞:: ❛ [b][u]IMPORTANT INFORMATION[/u][/b] [i]![/i]}[/list][size=9]█▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[color=white]x[/color] █▌[/size]

[list]
                                                                    [list][list][list][size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] your characters name
                                                                    [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] pick a crush for your character! this is required, don't just say 'nobody' or 'themselves.' this doesn't have to stay permanently, i'm just trying to keep track of this stuff. Do not put n/a for this.
                                                                    [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] Create a piece of gossip or a rumor about [b]another character[/b]. You cannot create a gossip or rumor about your own character / a character you are playing. You can make it as funny or as demeaning as possible. This is to be used on the gossip blog (see tumblr post) Do not put n/a for this.
                                                                    [size=10] █ *& ★[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] link to your characters tumblr. If you choose not to create a tumblr, just put n/a in this space.
                                                                    [color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=18][b]♚◞:: ❛ YOUR NICKNAME[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][color=white]CODING (c) HAPPY VlRUS[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                                    [i][/i]

User Image

Dapper Genius

Dapper Genius

Dapper Genius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out