Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mellowlicious's Significant Otter

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image

User Image

BELLA • MARIE • SINGLETON

I might look 21 years old, but really I'm 23.
One glance should tell I'm a Female.
Many say I can be Loyal, Alert, Active, Agile, Fearless.
Behind the curtain you will find Hazel Eyes 5.

❝ I can be known as the/a ROYAL GUARD. ❞

User Image

x B E L L A xm a r i ex S I N G L E T O N x

User Image
xB a s i c x I n f o__________

tab x Nickname(s) ⇒ Bell
            tab x Age ⇒ 23
            tab x Gender ⇒ Female
            tab x Sexual Orientation ⇒ Straight
            tab x Title ⇒ Royal Guard

xE x t r a x I n f o__________

tab x Height ⇒ 5ft 7in
            tab x Weight ⇒ 118 lbs
            tab x Eye Color ⇒ Ice blue
            tab x Hair Color ⇒ Dark brown
            tab x Race ⇒ Human
            tab x Magic ⇒ Bella is able to create a shield with her mind. This shield is the shape of a bubble, protecting from all sides. When the shield is attacked however it puts a great strain on her mind, so the shield can only stay up for as long as she is able to take the pain it is causing her. No one can enter her shield besides her sister. Due to her power to read minds it allows her in, almost like a key. Anyone who is able to read minds can easily access Bella's mind and enter the shield, due to the fact she uses her mind to create the shield to begin with. If they can not read minds however, she has to open it up and allow them in, if not, no matter how much one tries they cannot get in. Once in the shield they can leave whenever they want, though once one leaves you can not get back in unless Bella allows you to. You can also attack through the shield on the inside, so if you have a long range weapon you can use it and still be protected by her shield.

x Likes
                tab Sword fighting
                tab The wind
                tab Music
                tab Sweets
                tab My sister Faith

x Dislikes
                tab To many loud noises at once
                tab People getting hurt
                tab Being unable to help
                tab Losing
                tab Rude people

xL o o k i n g x A x L i t t l e x D e e p e r__________

x Personality
              Loyal: Bella is loyal to those she serves, and supports whatever her superiors decide without question. However, while she's a very loyal person she will not hesitate to not do something she doesn't deem right. She's not some mindless puppet who always does as she's told, and if she's ordered to do something she finds wrong she will not do it. No matter if she's loyal to you or not.

Alert: Because of her blindness, Bella has become very alert. Nothing gets passed her without her knowing. It's because of her alertness that she is very quick to respond to a dangerous situation.

Active: Bella doesn't like laying around doing nothing. She would prefer to be up and about, doing something. If she doesn't have something to do she'll find something. However, Bella doesn't really need to worry about having nothing to do, because she's always training and trying to get stronger and stronger.

Agile: Bella is able to move very quickly and easily, moving and dodging things with ease. She doesn't need her eyes to see what is happening around her. She's very light-footed and flexible. She can be very acrobatic at times, flipping and moving almost like that of a cat.

Fearless: Bella is fearless, not letting the fact that she cant see hinder her. She will jump off a building and not even think twice about it. Bella can feel the wind, smell the earth, and know when the ground is coming, being able to brace herself for the impact. She is unafraid to do anything, and always keeps her cool.

x Background
              Text (Minimum 3 paragraphs; Be Descriptive!!)

xB e h i n d x T h e x C u r t a i n__________

Hazel Eyes 5

User ImageUser Image

Quote Goes Here !!

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image

User Image

ESTELLE • GRACE • ELISE

I might look 19 years old, but really I'm 102.
One glance should tell I'm a Female.
Many say I can be Playful, Cruel, Deceitful, Uncaring, Arrogant.

❝ I can be known as the/a ASSASSIN. ❞

User Image

x E S T E L L E xg r a c ex E L I S E x

User Image

tab x Nickname(s) ⇒ Stell
            tab x Age ⇒ 102
            tab x Gender ⇒ Female
            tab x Title ⇒ Assassin

tab x Height ⇒ 5ft 6in
            tab x Weight ⇒ 109 lbs
            tab x Eye Color ⇒ Yellow
            tab x Hair Color ⇒ White
            tab x Race ⇒ Demon
            tab x Magic ⇒ Text

x Likes
                tab
                tab
                tab (3-5)
                tab
                tab

x Dislikes
                tab
                tab
                tab (3-5)
                tab
                tab

x Personality
              Text (Minimum 2 paragraph; Be Descriptive!!)

x Background

Hazel Eyes 5

User ImageUser Image

Quote Goes Here !!

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image

User Image

LUCAS • EDWARD • VOLONTE

I might look 21 years old, but really I'm 20.
One glance should tell I'm a Male.
Many say I can be Manipulative, Blunt, Deceitful, Loyal, Brave.

❝ I can be known as the/a PRINCE. ❞

User Image

x L U C A S xe d w a r dx V O L O N T E x

User Image

tab x Nickname(s) ⇒ Luk
            tab x Age ⇒ 20
            tab x Gender ⇒ Male
            tab x Title ⇒ Prince

tab x Height ⇒ 6ft 1in
            tab x Weight ⇒ 178 lbs
            tab x Eye Color ⇒ Purple
            tab x Hair Color ⇒ White
            tab x Race ⇒ Human
            tab x Magic ⇒ Text

x Likes
                tab
                tab
                tab (3-5)
                tab
                tab

x Dislikes
                tab
                tab
                tab (3-5)
                tab
                tab

x Personality
              Text (Minimum 2 paragraph; Be Descriptive!!)

x Background

Hazel Eyes 5

User ImageUser Image

Quote Goes Here !!

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
                            ████████████xxSongxx███
                                  xxMelody Marie Summers
                                  xxTwenty-two
                                  xxHuman
                                  xxHero

Air Manipulation || Sound Manipulation || Siren Song || Sonic Scream
                                      Air Manipulation: With this ability she is able to manipulate the wind around her, using it to push people away or to manipulate it to allow her to fly. However there needs to be wind or at least some sort of breeze for her to be able to use this ability, so it doesn't work if she's indoors. She manipulates the wind, she can't create it.

Sound Manipulation: She can change her voice to mimic any sound, allowing her to sound like anyone or anything. As well as change the pitch of the sound to either a deafening high pitch or a very low pitch. She can use sound as a weapon. Using her voice she can send out sound that radiates outward in straight lines in the form of a pressure wave. Using sound to send objects in front of her hurling at someone else. The weakness is that she needs to use her voice, so if anything happens to her voice or covers her mouth she will be unable to manipulate sound.

Siren Song: Melody is capable of emitting astonishingly beautiful and enchanting song/music that is capable of summoning/luring anyone who hears it to come towards her. By changing the pitch or sound of the song she can get people to do as she wishes, like making people dance or send them to attack someone. The listener needs to be in the area of the song for it to work. If someone's ears are plugged the song will have no affect on them.

Sonic Scream: She can generate an extremely powerful scream of a high amplitude. If in the line of the scream you will be blow backwards and sent flying, windows will shatter, and people in the area will go deaf. The scream can send cars flying and destroy parts of buildings that are in the sounds way. The attack is like a shock wave that only ends when her voice gives out. After using this attack once she will lose her voice and be unable to speak for a while, meaning none of her attacks involving sound will work.

Manipulative || Friendly || Sarcastic || Rigid
                                      Manipulative: Melody isn't someone to be messed with. She is very cunning and crafty. She's always aware of her surroundings, and isn't the type to allow someone to get too close. She will manipulate any situation in order for her to end up on top. It's easy and most people fall for her tricks. She isn't someone to be messed with.

Friendly: While most of what makes her her aren't very positive , she still has a friendly side to her. If she's around someone she likes, or trusts, she will be more relaxed and will smile and joke around with them. She can be friendly when she wants to be, and wont hesitate to help someone in need. However if someone wants to get close to her that's a whole different story. She'll be friendly to your face, but behind the scenes she'll talk about you behind your back. You have to do something that will make her see you in a new light for her to even consider trusting or even being friends with you.

Sarcastic: Melody doesn't take people or things seriously, and will instead mock or make snide comments. She will laugh in the face of danger, and may even make matters worse for herself. She's only really sarcastic with people she doesn't like. Even then she may even be sarcastic to her friends or people she knows, but only if she's angry.

Rigid: Melody is set in her ways, and will not bend to someone else's will. She will not change for someone else. People may not like her, but that's their problem. She really doesn't care what people think of her, if they don't like her for her then she wont waste any time on them. If you try to change her she will fight back. She does things her own way, and maybe she'll be a bit stubborn about it, but that's for her to worry about not you.

Sample from RP.
                                    Hazel Eyes 5

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
                                            ████████████xxᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀsɪᴄsxx███

A L I A S ☢ Siren
                                                N A M E ☢ Melody Marie Summers
                                                A G E ☢ Twenty-two
                                                G E N D E R ☢ Female
                                                S E X U A L I T Y ☢ Straight
                                                R A C E ☢ Human
                                                A L L I A N C E ☢ Hero

████████████xxᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇxx███

H E I G H T ☢ Five feet, seven inches
                                                W E I G H T ☢ One-hundred twenty pounds
                                                E Y E C O L O R ☢ Green
                                                H A I R C O L O R ☢ Green with blue tips. (dyed)

detailed view
                                                      Melody always dresses her best, you wont find her caught in sweats unless she's having a bad day. She sticks mostly to darker colored clothes which makes her easy to find in a crowd, given that because of the dark clothes her green hair pops. Melody's greenish hair really draws peoples attention. She has her hair short in the back and long in the front. Having palish skin makes the music note tattoo on her right shoulder become more visible to those that see it. She has no scars or birthmarks, so the tattoo is the only thing on her body.

████████████xxᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴅᴇᴘᴛʜxx███

P O W E R S
                                                  Air Manipulation With this ability she is able to manipulate the wind around her, using it to push people away or to manipulate it to allow her to fly. However there needs to be wind or at least some sort of breeze for her to be able to use this ability, so it doesn't work if she's indoors. She manipulates the wind, she can't create it.

Sound Manipulation She can change her voice to mimic any sound, allowing her to sound like anyone or anything. As well as change the pitch of the sound to either a deafening high pitch or a very low pitch. She can use sound as a weapon. Using her voice she can send out sound that radiates outward in straight lines in the form of a pressure wave. Using sound to send objects in front of her hurling at someone else. The weakness is that she needs to use her voice, so if anything happens to her voice or covers her mouth she will be unable to manipulate sound.

Siren Song Melody is capable of emitting astonishingly beautiful and enchanting song/music that is capable of summoning/luring anyone who hears it to come towards her. By changing the pitch or sound of the song she can get people to do as she wishes, like making people dance or send them to attack someone. The listener needs to be in the area of the song for it to work. If someone's ears are plugged or has a strong will the song will have little to no affect on them.

Sonic Scream She can generate an extremely powerful scream of a high amplitude. If in the line of the scream you will be blow backwards and sent flying, windows will shatter, and people in the area will go deaf. The scream can send cars flying and destroy parts of buildings that are in the sounds way. The attack is like a shock wave that only ends when her voice gives out. After using this attack once she will lose her voice and be unable to speak for a while, meaning none of her attacks involving sound will work.

M E D I A
                                                  Singer/Vocalist Melody willing became a singer. She's loved singing ever since she was a child. It also helps that her abilities have a lot to do with her voice. She has sold many albums and is a rather popular artist. She mostly is an alternative or alternative rock artist with some pop, but she can sing for many genre's and seriously loves Indie artists and their music. If there's one thing that she enjoys about being a hero, its that she was able to become a vocalist. She is known as the "Siren" of music.

████████████xxᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀsxx███

B I O G R A P H Y
                                                  Melody was born into this world with her twin sister Song. Their parents both had something to do with music and had a love for it, hence their names. Their father was a composer and their mother a vocalist in a band. Melody grew up loving all kinds of music, it was her life and she enjoyed it. Like her parents she loved music, but that was the only thing they really had in common. Her sister Song got along well with their parents, Melody did not. The only person Melody really liked within her family was her twin, everyone else she didn't really care for.

Melody wasn't her parents perfect child. That was Song, and she was constantly reminded of that fact. Song was good at everything. She was good at music, singing, had great grades, and was just their parents perfect child. Melody couldn't compete with Song, even if there wasn't anything to compete for. Instead Melody began doing her own thing, and growing up she started to make bad decisions. She skipped school, got caught up in the wrong crowd of people, and would on occasion come home drunk. She wasn't even close to what he parents wanted her to be, and she didn't care. The only thing she could agree with them on was singing, which she loved to do. She got along well and loved her sister, but couldn't handle the pressure of trying to be Song's equal. They may have been twins, but they were nothing alike. However it wouldn't matter, and it never did. Melody wouldn't realize this until it was to late.

Song died, their parents getting into an accident with a drunk driver. Song died almost instantly and their parents were in the hospital for weeks. Melody on the other hand made it out without a scratch. The doctors couldn't figure out how it was possible for her to have even survived at all. The pressure to be the perfect daughter like Song was now gone, in fact everything was gone. Melody had lost her most important person in the world, and regretted ever thinking that she even needed to compete with Song. It was then that Melody discovered her abilities. While she had suspected something was off with her in the beginning, it was only after her sister's death that she really saw that she was different then everyone else. It would always remain a mystery as to how Melody ended up without a scratch, but she believes that maybe it was Song's doing. Maybe Melody wasn't the only one who was different, but she would never know because Song was no longer around.

In order to distract herself from her sisters death, she began testing her abilities and seeing just what she was capable. Her parents tried to use Melody as a sort of replacement for Song, but Melody wouldn't have it. It wasn't long before Tricom found her, and she was willing taken in. If it took her away from her family then she was good with whatever they wanted. They helped to hon her abilities, trying to help her become someone who was capable of helping others. She was pushed in the direction of singer/vocal artist, and she willing went. It was her dream to become a singer, having people actually hear her for once, instead of pushing her to the side because she wasn't good enough. Melody was done being last, she would show her parents what she was capable of.

Her sister was always on her mind as she helped those in need, getting pushed further and further into the spot light. While she wasn't the most fitting to be a so called 'Hero', she would do it if only for her sister. Song was always kind and helped those in need, Melody was the opposite but she changed for her sister. However that was the last person Melody would change for. Now in the spot light she has many eyes on her, and not all good, however Melody would push through. While saving people wasn't her first choice, if it allowed her to sing she was all for it.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
                                                  Manipulative: Melody isn't someone to be messed with. She is very cunning and crafty. She's always aware of her surroundings, and isn't the type to allow someone to get too close. She will manipulate any situation in order for her to end up on top. It's easy and most people fall for her tricks. She isn't someone to be messed with.

Friendly: While most of what makes her her aren't very positive , she still has a friendly side to her. If she's around someone she likes, or trusts, she will be more relaxed and will smile and joke around with them. She can be friendly when she wants to be, and wont hesitate to help someone in need. However if someone wants to get close to her that's a whole different story. She'll be friendly to your face, but behind the scenes she'll talk about you behind your back. You have to do something that will make her see you in a new light for her to even consider trusting or even being friends with you.

Sarcastic: Melody doesn't take people or things seriously, and will instead mock or make snide comments. She will laugh in the face of danger, and may even make matters worse for herself. She's only really sarcastic with people she doesn't like. Even then she may even be sarcastic to her friends or people she knows, but only if she's angry.

Rigid: Melody is set in her ways, and will not bend to someone else's will. She will not change for someone else. People may not like her, but that's their problem. She really doesn't care what people think of her, if they don't like her for her then she wont waste any time on them. If you try to change her she will fight back. She does things her own way, and maybe she'll be a bit stubborn about it, but that's for her to worry about not you.

L I K E S
                                                  Music
                                                  Singing
                                                  Fresh air
                                                  The outdoors
                                                  Sweets
                                                  Tea
                                                  Dancing
                                                  The rain
                                                  Snow
                                                  Drinking
                                                  Winning

D I S L I K E S
                                                  Rude people
                                                  Annoying people
                                                  Getting sick
                                                  Losing her voice
                                                  Being unable to sing
                                                  Smoking/Smokers
                                                  Clingy people
                                                  Death
                                                  Losing
                                                  Her parents
                                                  Hospitals
                                                  Being compared to someone else

Hazel Eyes 5xxxxxxx

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
                                「 T H ExxM U S I C A LxxH E R O -
                                MELODY MARIE SUMMER !!

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Melody looked at her phone very so often, still leaned up against the building. She couldn't understand what was taking Mercy so long. It was her idea to drag others along with her while she did a mission, yet she was no where to be found. Melody was getting annoyed, she couldn't believe that Mercy was making them wait so long. This was the last time she would let William drag her along if it had anything to do with Mercy. She was surprised, given Mercy seemed like the type that wouldn't just stand someone up. She glanced at William when she heard his phone buzz, but figured it had something to do with work so didn't ask who it was. However, it seemed as though it was annoying William just as much as it was annoying Melody.

She listened as he let out a annoyed grunt, here him say exactly what she was thinking. "This was just a waste of time." She said as she put her phone back into her bag. If she would have known this was going to happen she would have just shown William her song. She opened her mouth, about to suggest them just going some place quiet so she could have him listen to her song. However, it seemed as though he had other things in mind. Feeling her arm get grabbed she allowed herself to get dragged along, just glad to be getting away from the coffee shop. It was hearing where they were going however that caused her to sigh and roll her eyes. Sure she was always interested in having a drink, but there. "Really?" Was all she could say. She couldn't believe they were going there. Even if she wasn't to happy about it, she still followed William to the club.

As soon as she entered she crossed her arms and looked around. It's not that she minded the place, given she's been here a few times, but there were always jerks and bothersome people lurking around that she couldn't help not wanting to be here. There seemed to be some paparazzi lurking about outside the place, which caused her to believe there was either someone of importance in the club today, or one of them. It wasn't until she heard William call out Akira's and Charlie's name that her attention was pulled away from the paparazzi. "What are you guys doing here?" She asked, trying to hide the annoyance in her voice. While she didn't mind Charlie, she was in fact surprised to see the girl here out of all places. However, seeing Akira she realized why the paparazzi was outside, but just seeing him annoyed her. There was just something about the guy that she hated, though his personality pretty much screamed 'hate me'.

"I need a drink." She said, sitting a few stools away from the two. She could tell already that today was going to be a bad day, though it pretty much was one already. However it just seemed to get more and more awful as the day went on. She still couldn't believe Mercy stood them up. "Two Long Island Ice Teas." She said to the bartender, glancing at William as she ordered a drink for him. After she ordered the drink she glanced around the place. It was filled with noises off all kinds, and of course interesting people. Some mingled and flirted with each other, others danced and drank. Her attention was pulled away from what was happening around her, to the drink that was sitting in front of her. "Thanks." She said to the bartender, before sliding her drink towards her and taking a sip.

Feeling her phone vibrate she glanced at it for a moment, seeing it was a text from her manager. Finally. She thought, but put her phone back in her bag. She'll look at the text later, but for now she was just going to ignore it. Turning to William she sighed. "So how was work today? You had a photo shoot right? Anything interesting happen?" She asked, trying to distract herself. She glanced at the dance floor, considering dancing, though right now she wanted to drink more then she wanted to dance. She would ask how Charlie and Akira were doing, but she didn't really feel like interrupting whatever was going on between the two. Instead she listened to the music, enjoying the sound while she enjoyed her drink. She'd have to look at her managers text here in a bit, making sure it wasn't anything important.

I heard the WHISPERS on the wind....
THEY TOLD ME HOW THIS WOULD END !!xxxxxxxx

xxx╔════════
xxxxxx My Location:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Coffee Shop.
xxxxxx Who I'm With:
xxxxxxxxxxx- William.
xxxxxx My Thoughts:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Guess well just have to wait.
xxxxxx What I'm Feeling:
xxxxxxxxxxxCalm and Relieved.
xxxxxx OOC:
xxxxxxxxxxx- ....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══════╝

┏━━━━━━xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Kill Me Now____
I could really use one right now.____
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━┛

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝ B a s i c x I n f o ❞

x Full Name ⇒ Violet Grace Thatcher
        x Nickname(s) ⇒ Vi
        x Age ⇒ 17
        x Gender ⇒ Female
        x Birthday ⇒ December 1st

❝ E x t r a x I n f o ❞

x Height ⇒ 5ft 7in
        x Weight ⇒ 114 lbs
        x Eye Color ⇒ Light purple
        x Hair Color ⇒ Purple

x Likes
            Parties
            Rain
            Funny People
            Music
            Rabbits

x Dislikes
            Rude People
            Fights
            The Dark
            Loud Startling Noises
            Spiders

❝ L o o k i n g x A x L i t t l e x D e e p e r ❞

x Personality
        Cheerful: Violet is always happy and optimistic, rarely ever letting things get her down. She always knows how to put a smile on someone else's face. It's easy for people to enjoy her company and people just seem to want to be friends with her given her bubbly personality. Violet mostly always has a smile on her face.

Confident: Do to her cheerful and positive personality she is very confident. She shows no fear and is unafraid to put herself out there. She plans to go places and believes in her own abilities to get her there. She doesn't need anyone else's help, and can maybe be a bit stubborn at times.

Energetic: Violet is always full of energy, some even wonder if she sleeps. She is always active and has to be doing something. Most of the time she burns off all her energy partying. However, when at school she is always helping plan events or some activities that happen around the school. She may like to party, but she also knows when to use her energy for other purposes.

Aggressive: While Violet is nice to all she meets, there are moments where she can get kind of aggressive. Violet has never gotten violent or hostile, and wouldn't ever physically fight anyone. However, if there is something Violet wants she wont hesitate to take it for herself. She may even get a bit forceful. It's mostly if she's doing things like sports, and always wanting to win. However, sometimes she can get aggressive with someone she likes. Wanting their attention to be on her and no one else. She can get a bit jealous.

Playful: Violet always enjoys a good joke and is always lively. There are times when she can get a bit flirty, though only with people she likes. She truly enjoys making people smile, and is the type of person that never wants to grow up. She may grow up physically but will always have the heart of a child.

x Background
        What is there to say about Violet's past? Nothing much happened. She has was born into this world a few months after her sister. Growing up many thought they were actually twins because they were the same age, not realizing they weren't, or even that they were born on completely different months. As they got older less and less people viewed them as twins, in fact no one even asked if they were twins. They became two different people. Violet became more outgoing then her sister, loving to party and just have fun. Her sister on the other hand became a quiet bookworm type of person. They had their own group of friends, and did their own things. However, even if they were complete opposites they were still very close. Violet loved to hangout with her sister. To her Rosa was her best friend.

While they may have hung out in a different crowd and with different people there was one person they both hung out with. He was their childhood friend, someone they met growing up. Their parents happened to be friends with his parents, and to add on to that they were neighbors and went to the same school since they were children. They were always together, friends forever, or so she thought. Now their senior year they are still together, and now had college to think about. However, Violet had other things worrying her. Violet had always had feelings for her childhood friend, feelings that she had pushed to the back of her mind for quite a while. However she's not sure how much longer she can keep these feelings contained. Violet is a very confident person, but with her feelings for her childhood friend she has lost all confidence. She's actually afraid, not wanting to risk losing him as a friend or what it might change.

❝ P u l l i n g x T h e x S t r i n g s ❞

Hazel Eyes 5

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
Name: Aurora Grace Penley
Club Joining: Theatre Club - Leading Lady
Grade: 11
Grade Average: 89

User Image

yum_pie Basic

═══════════════════════════════════

Name: Aurora Grace Penley
Role: Student
Club: Theatre Club - Leading Lady
Grade: 11

yum_icecreampie Appearance

Height: 5ft 7in
Weight: 112 lbs
Eye Colour: Golden Brown
Hair Colour: Dark Blonde
Extra: She always wears the necklace her grandmother gave her.

yum_pumpkinpie Personal

Traits:
Confident
Charming
Dramatic

Music
Rain

Dislikes:
Silence
Rude People
Spiders/Bees

Backstory: Growing up Aurora always had a flare for the dramatics. Her mother liked to call her a drama queen, but not always in a bad way. At a young age she loved performing. She was very good at acting, even faking sick to get out of school. Of course there were times when she would be over-dramatic. Pretending to faint to get out of a teachers class. Needless to say her parents weren't always happy with her. It never really mattered to Aurora, all she cared about was one day making it big. She wanted to be just like the people on tv, or on the stage performing. She had many actors she looked up to growing up, and it was because of them that she would strive to make her dreams come true.

She was sent to her grandparents house to live at a young age, her parents going through a divorce and they thought it would be better if she wasn't around to see. Aurora of course knew what was going on, but always hoped that they would still remain together. It became clear that that wouldn't be the case when she was brought to her grandparents home. Even though she hated the idea of her parents separating her still loved spending time with her grandparents. They were such great people, who always knew how to bring a smile to Aurora's face. Her time with them she would treasure forever. It was a few years later that her grandmother got sick. At first they thought she would pull through, knowing that her grandmother wasn't the type of person to let a little cold get her down. However it became clear that it wasn't just a common cold, and that her grandmother only had a few months left. Aurora's grandmother gave her a necklace a few weeks before her death, and she has worn it ever since. She still keeps in contact with her grandfather, but it's obvious that her grandmother's death had hit him hard and he was never quite the same.

A year after her grandmother's death her parents shipped her off to Alexander Academy, thinking that it might be a good place for her. Her parents had started living their own lives, her father remarried and was expecting a child while her mother was dating. She knew that it would be best if she wasn't around bothering them, so willing went to the academy. While she had taken her grandmothers death hard she still had her dream of one day being a professional actress. Now she's been at the academy for a few years, and has enjoyed every minute of it. She's already been in quite a few stage performances, even a few commercials. She always pushing to get herself out there, and it will only be a matter of time before she becomes the star she's always wanted to be.

yum_strawberrypie Etc

Character Theme Song: Feel the Ocean Hold Me Under
What's your favorite kind of pie?: Coconut Cream Pie
Puppet Master: Hazel Eyes 5

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
                                「 T H ExxP A R T YxxG I R L -
                                VIOLET GRACE THATCHER !!

Violet laughed at her what some of her friends were saying. Class was almost over, so their teacher allowed them to have the rest of the time to talk and hangout just as long as they weren't loud and didn't bothered the other classes around. "So I hear theirs a party at Ethan's tonight. Are you all going?" One of her friends asked, looking at herself in a hand held mirror trying to fix her hair. Many of her friends had already planned out what they were wearing and were discussing what they thought was going to happen tonight. "Vi?" One of her friends asked. The same friend wrapping her arms around Violets neck, hugging her from behind while she waited for an answer. "Of course I'll be there." She said, laughing. Violet never missed a party. She always enjoyed the crowd, music, dancing, and just having fun with her friends. Her parents weren't always happy with her being out so late, but she always had Rosa to cover for her.

When class was finally over Violet hung out in the class a bit longer, hanging out with her friends. They were discussing going to a near by cafe and hanging out there, of course asking Violet if she would like to join them. "Can't, sorry guys. I have to head back home." She said. Some of her friends complained. "Maybe next time guys. I'll see you all tonight!" She smiled, grabbing her things and quickly heading out the door of the room. Of course she had lied, not having to go home. However she wouldn't miss walking home with Lucas and Rosa. It was their thing, and she also enjoyed spending time with Lucas.

As soon as she made her way outside she noticed Lucas standing there waiting. Waving her hand happily she ran over to him. "Hey!" She called as she made her way towards him, only stopping when she was standing right in front of him. Smiling as she looked up at him. "Ready to go?" She asked, before looking around for her sister. "Pinkie not here yet?" She noticed her sister had yet to arrive, but she knew it wouldn't be long before she finally showed up. They always walked home together after all.

And the LOVE that you said it can't stay....
IT WENT AWAY !!xxxxxxxx

xxx╔════════
xxxxxx My Location:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Front Gates.
xxxxxx Who I'm With:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Lucas.
xxxxxx My Thoughts:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Where's Pinkie?.
xxxxxx What I'm Feeling:
xxxxxxxxxxxHappy.
xxxxxx OOC:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Whoop! Posted!.

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
                                「 T H ExxL E A D I N GxxL A D Y -
                                AURORA GRACE PENLEY !!

Aurora drank her ice coffee, noting a few people pass here and there. However, she remained more focused on her thoughts then anything. She decided to call her grandfather later on in the night, she wanted to have time to talk with him and since classes were starting soon she didn't want to rush talking with him in order to go to class, if she decided to go to class. Whatever the case she would have plenty of time to talk to him before going to bed, since she wasn't in a rush to do that. She had a lot to say, and really wanted him to know how's she's furthered her career. But more than anything she wanted to know how he was doing. Her grandmother's death had hit everyone hard, but it hit her grandfather the hardest. She wanted to make sure he was doing okay, and didn't want to rush talking with him.

Finishing her ice coffee she stood up, figuring it would be a good idea to head inside. First though she needed to find a trash can. She walked around a bit before finding one, she'd been here for a while so you'd think she'd know where to find one. However, that didn't seem to be the case. After finding the trash can she threw her cup away and started moving again. She had finally decided to go to class. Aurora made decent grades, so missing classes every so often didn't really effect her. However she figured it would be better to go to class in case she missed something important, such as a test or quiz.

She was about ready to make her way back when she heard someone yell, obviously not happy. She quickly made her way towards the direction of the sound, only to find the leader of the Report Club. "Are you okay?" She asked before noticing the shattered glass on the ground before them. There also appeared to be some sort of drink on the ground and covering the shattered glass. "Um.... you spilled your drink?" She guessed, and she thought she was dramatic. Maybe he was having a bad morning, or maybe he was in a hurry. Though given that he was in the Report Club she figured he was rushing around doing something.

Aurora leaned over and began carefully picking up the shattered pieces of glass. "Let me help you."She couldn't just leave them there, what if someone falls and lands on the glass. They could get seriously injured. Picking up the last piece of glass she cut her finger. "Ow.." She said out loud, hoping he didn't hear her. She quickly placed her finger in her mouth to try and stop the blood. Pulling it out and hiding it behind her back. "There, all better." She smiled, looking around for a trash can to throw the glass away in. "I figure you're in a hurry." She said before locating a trash can.

She started moving towards it, turning around for a quick moment. "Can't have you missing a scoop." She said with a wink, before turning back around and heading towards the trash can. As soon as her back was towards him she put her finger back in her mouth. She wasn't sure if he was in fact was in a hurry, but then again she just wanted to help out.

We light the SKY when we ignite....
WHEN WE COME ALIVE !!xxxxxxxx

xxx╔════════
xxxxxx My Location:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Outside the Academy.
xxxxxx Who I'm With:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Runick.
xxxxxx My Thoughts:
xxxxxxxxxxx- There we go..
xxxxxx What I'm Feeling:
xxxxxxxxxxxCalm and Relaxed.
xxxxxx OOC:
xxxxxxxxxxx- ...

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
Name: Aiden Chase Reynard
Club Joining: Band Club - Lead Guitarist
Grade: 12
Grade Average: 73

User Image

yum_pie Basic

Name: Aiden Chase Reynard
Role: Student
Club: Band - Lead Guitarist
Grade: 12

yum_icecreampie Appearance

Height: 6ft 1in
Weight: 175 lbs
Eye Colour: Blueish green
Hair Colour: Blueish green
Extra: His ears are pierced and he has a scar on his back.

yum_pumpkinpie Personal

Traits:
Manipulative
Blunt
Devious

Fights/Fighting
Sweets

Dislikes:
Annoying People
Being told what to do
Loud People

Backstory: Aiden's mother came from a very wealthy family, but because she ran away from home to marry a man her parents didn't approve of she wasn't going to see a cent of her parents money. Aiden's mother didn't care, she was happy. At least for a time. It was after Aiden's birth that things turned for the worse. Her husband left her and she was left to fend for herself. His mother was always working, leaving him to fend for himself. Aiden did what he could to help his mother, but there was only so much a child could do to help. He watched as his mother slowly withered away, the happiness that was once in her eyes was now gone. She never looked at him, blaming him for why her husband left. She constantly told him that she never wanted him, and it was with these words that the good child became darker and turned to music and fighting.

Aiden knew his mother didn't want him, and after a while he stopped caring what his mom thought of him. He began playing the guitar as a way to distract himself. His grades in school dropped quickly, though it didn't help that he never showed up for school to begin with. He joined a gang and would fight all the time. He started smoking and drinking, not caring about anyone or anything. He lived his life how he wanted. It wasn't until one fight that everything changed. He was stabbed in the back and was sent to the hospital. He was there for a few days, and throughout all the time he spent in the hospital not once did his mother show up. It wasn't until he was about to leave that someone came for him, but it was someone that he had never seen before in all his life.

Before him were two elderly people, his grandparents that he never knew. They offered to take him with them, and he decided to go. It couldn't be any worse then living here with his mom, someone who couldn't stand looking at him. He spent a year with them, but his behavior didn't change. He continued to do what he wanted. They decided to send him to Alexander Academy in hopes that being away from his family may help. They knew how he enjoyed to play guitar so they thought he may be able to make something of himself.

He has been at Alexander Academy for a while now, joining the Band Club as the Lead Guitarist. He was now in a band, but that's the only thing that's changed. He gets in trouble all the time, fighting and smoking whenever he see's fit. He doesn't care for anyone and they don't care for him. He does what he wants, and will continue to do so.

yum_strawberrypie Etc

Character Theme Song: Bastille - What Would You Do
What's your favorite kind of pie?: Pumpkin pie
Puppet Master: Hazel Eyes 5

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
                                「 T H ExxL E A D xxG U I T A R I S T -
                                AIDEN CHASE REYNARD !!

Aiden smirked up at Gavin who was smoking as well. "Is it that obvious?" He said sarcastically, before returning to his cigarette. He wasn't one to hide his hatred for others, though there was no one he really hated. He just wasn't the type to really tolerate others, finding a lot of people annoying. Sure he enjoyed bothering people here and there, the occasional fight, and just being your every day a*****e. He was a bit lost in thought when Gavin spoke up about the kid that went missing. He had to pay closer attention to the students talking about the kid to really know who it was they were talking about, by the mention of the report club he knew exactly who they were talking about. "Runick, the leader of the Report Club. He was just some annoying guy who liked to poke his nose into other people's business. I'm not surprised he went missing. Who knows, maybe he poked his nose into the wrong person's business and now he's paid the price." He said as he stood up and tossed his cigarette to the ground. Kicking some dirt up to cover it up.

Leaning down he picked up his guitar and tossed the strap of the case over his shoulder. "Tour time." He said as he started walking. He entered the school and started walking around. "There are some restaurants and a cafe across the street of this place, so you can check that out later. The cafeteria's here though." He said, pointing to the room with some students inside eating as he continued walking. "You already say the Black Magic Club earlier, so there's no point going there. The Garden Club is outside, but that's not important. I'll show you the one place that you should be spending most of your time." He said as he walked, making his way to the one place that he actually liked hanging out in this school.

When he got there he opened the door and stepped in. "This is the Band Club." He spoke as he entered the room and sitting down. "Here's where everyone in the club meets." He said, as he looked about the room. He enjoyed this place, though mostly because he was able to play music without anyone coming in and bothering him. They were all in a band, though it seemed as though they had a few new members. "So what brings you here anyway?" He asked as he looked back at Gavin. He was curious as to why he chose this school out of all the others schools he could choose from. If Aiden had the option he would have never came here, though he didn't have much of a choice. Now here though, he didn't find it that bad, but that was mostly only because of the Band Club. If he wasn't able to play music he'd leave in a heartbeat.

So for YOU this is just a good time....
BUT FOR ME THIS IS WHAT I CALL LIFE !!xxxxxxxx

xxx╔════════
xxxxxx My Location:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Band Club room.
xxxxxx Who I'm With:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Gavin.
xxxxxx My Thoughts:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Wonder why he's here.
xxxxxx What I'm Feeling:
xxxxxxxxxxxRelaxed..
xxxxxx OOC:
xxxxxxxxxxx- ...

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
                                「 T H ExxL E W D xxT E C H N I C I A N -
                                ROSA CECI STRAIN !!

Security camera's were the easiest to hack into, most were on servers easily accessed by anyone with a brain. And since Rosa was very good at what she does it was a piece of cake. Her fingers typed away quickly at the computer, her eyes never leaving the screen for a moment. She was focused on what was happening on each and every camera she looked at, while at the same time trying to gain access to the base computers of some of the other gangs. Hacking into security camera's was one thing, hacking into the base of another gang was a completely different matter and it took time and focus. The other gangs had their own techs, who were just as good as her, and should be prepared in case someone would try to hack into any of the systems, so Rosa needed to be careful with what she did.

After a while she pulled her fingers away from the computer, resting them for a moment before waving one of her hands and summoning an alcoholic drink. A strong alcoholic drink. She always did work better with some alcohol in her system. Taking a moment to have a drink she returned once again to her computer. It was easy enough to locate all of the gangs whereabouts, but to locate names of gang members as well as locations and any sort of plans was much more difficult. She had to focus on one gang at a time, which was still rather difficult. Finally though after a while she managed to get some sort of information. "Interesting..." She trailed off, looking at the computer. It seemed that a few plane tickets were purchased by the Eminent gang as well as the Edacious gang for the same location. Looking further into this new information she discovered that it seemed to be the location of where the Starving's base was located. However, while this was very interesting she couldn't seem to locate any other information on the matter. Well at least not yet.

Moving on she managed to get a few names, but no faces to go with the names. She'd have to hack into other data bases to locate license's and ids. Though it would be the easiest thing to do to locate the faces that went with the names. Most anyone now and days could go on any social networks and find someone's picture. Knowing that this wasn't yet enough information to go on, but needing a break from the computer, she pulled herself away for a moment. Summoning another drink she left the room and made her way back out where the smell of alcohol and lust was strong.

There were plenty of people still present as well as many of her gang, who were dancing or just flirty with the costumers present. While she focused on them for a moment she had other things that she was interested in, like locating the Leader to tell her what she had discovered. However as she looked she noted that the leader was preoccupied with someone. As she looked closer she noted that the person the leader was talking to was the woman who had entered with confidence, someone she had never seen before. For a moment she remembered the many members of different gang making their way towards the location of other gangs. Putting this thought behind her she decided to wait to tell Mora what was going on later in private in case their was anyone listening.

Decided she needed some fresh air, something she couldn't get from inside this place of sweat and lust, she made her way outside. As soon as she got outside she took a deep breath and looked up at the sky. Leaning up against the wall of the building she looked up towards the sky for a moment or two before she heard people talking near by. Glancing in the direction of the noise she noticed four guys standing around talking, their focus now on her. It was obvious that they had alcohol in their systems that was effecting their judgement. They were eyeing her closely, whispering among themselves. She put a strand of hair behind her ear, her red eyes watching them for a moment. Then with a smile she turned her attention back to the sky. She wasn't at all worried about the males eyeing her. If they tried anything she could easily deal with them. Though it did amuse her that they thought they even had a chance. While one may think that four strong men could easily take one seemingly helpless female, that wasn't the case.

She would play dumb, as though they weren't still eyeing her, and continue to enjoy the semi fresh air for a little while. Hopefully the men wouldn't try anything, because they were obviously customers and it would be such a shame to have to deal with them. She was sure she could flirt her way out of anything that may happen, so she wasn't worried if anything she was rather enjoying herself.

If you talk me out of my NEEDS and stitch me up at the seams....
I COULD LEVER MY DREAMS !!xxxxxxxx

xxx╔════════
xxxxxx My Location:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Istanbul, Turkey; Just outside of the Zürafa Street Brothel.
xxxxxx Who I'm With:
xxxxxxxxxxx- No one (Some guys of little importants).
xxxxxx My Thoughts:
xxxxxxxxxxx- I need some fresh air before I get back to work..
xxxxxx What I'm Feeling:
xxxxxxxxxxxRelaxed, though a bit curious.
xxxxxx OOC:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Figured I'd post for Rosa since she hasn't done anything in a while. lol..

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
                                「 AxxE D A C I O U S xxH U M A N -
                                VINCENT JAMES DYER !!

Vince watched the girl for a moment as she walked before stopping right in front of him. She seemed angry, though it was understandable since Axel had just turned down her bosses offer. However he found it rather amusing having her stand there and yell at him. He couldn't help but smirk, finding that whole situation rather amusing. He wasn't all that sure what she had said, but he figured it was probably something insulting to him and maybe Axel though mostly him since her attention was more focused on him then Axel. He glanced back at Axel for a moment before watching her leave, obviously not needing someone to escort her out, which he was just fine with. He had never wanted to escort her out to being with, being it was such a waste of time. She found her way in here, she could find her way out.

However, it seemed Axel had other ideas. Hearing Axel tell him to follow her out he glanced at him for a moment before shrugging. While he was curious as to who Axel's visitor was, it wasn't enough to keep him there. He was ready to leave. "Whatever you say boss." He said, walking off with his hands in his pockets not even looking back to see if Axel visitor had shown up. Instead he walked as slowly as possible could towards the direction of the outside door, not wanting to catch up with the female from earlier. Which luckily he didn't see once he made it outside. He assumed she had left, though didn't really care if she hadn't. Instead he began making his way in the direction of the private jet. Ready to get going so he could get his money. He just hoped that Axel didn't take to long.

Figuring he'd wander a bit stealing and such before heading to the plane he started walking. However there was a thought now fresh in his mind. If the Splenetic were attempting to ally with other gangs whats to stop the other gangs from allying together as well. If some of the other gangs should decide to work together to eliminate the others that could prove to be a problem in the long run. Given how little the Edacious actually got along they may actually get overrun with ease. Then again, one doesn't necessarily have to get along to be able to work together, so maybe they would have a fighting chance if his thought ever did come to a reality. Right now though nothing like that was happening so he decided to brush off his thought and continue his first thought of heading to the plane.

While he would have loved to have pick-pocketed a few people while making his way in the direction of the plane it seemed he had missed his opportunity while distracted by his own thoughts. Oh well... He thought as he arrived at the plane. It was already to take off and was just waiting on Axel. Vince however decided to climb aboard the plane and wait, not wanting to just stand around. Sitting down he got a few drinks and began drinking as he waited. Hopefully Axel wouldn't take to long and would deal with the new visitor quickly so they could get out of here and he could get his money.

Didn't know that I could FEEL this great....
LIFE'S TO WASTE !!xxxxxxxx

xxx╔════════
xxxxxx My Location:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - On plane.
xxxxxx Who I'm With:
xxxxxxxxxxx- No one.
xxxxxx My Thoughts:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Hurry the hell up.
xxxxxx What I'm Feeling:
xxxxxxxxxxxBored.
xxxxxx OOC:
xxxxxxxxxxx- I'm so sorry this took for freaking ever!! School has been killing me, but I should be good to post for a while now..

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
VentusAerAura

I am Ageless years old.
I am generally classified as a Female
Many consider me to be Stubborn, Playful, Stoic, Observant, Whimsical.
My Master is Hazel Eyes 5

WIND GUARDIAN

User Image
CalamusPluviaHasani

I am 105 years old.
Many consider me to be Headstrong, Sarcastic, Clever, Athletic, Cold.

WATER KNIGHT

User Image
NixLetumNight

I am 350 years old.
Many consider me to be Careless, Quiet, Cute, Uncaring, Cruel.

COMMANDER

User Image
DanteAcerbusAlavaro

I am Twenty years old.
I am generally classified as a Male
Many consider me to be Manipulative, Blunt, Lazy, Selfish, Clever.

YOUNGEST PRINCE

User Image
KEOHARIALAVIALAE

I am many years old.
I am generally classified as a Male
Many consider me to be Mysterious, Calm, Deceptive, Chummy, Clever.

ROYAL GUARD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas