Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mellowlicious's Significant Otter

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image

❝ Within every δɾєαɱ, lives a Ƞɩɢɦʈɱαɾє !

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▒░

xB a s i c x I n f o__________

x Full Name ⇒ Zoey Aspen Lance
        x Nickname(s) ⇒ Zo
        x Age ⇒ Twenty
        x Gender ⇒ Female
        x Sexual Orientation ⇒ Straight
        x Title ⇒ Hero

xE x t r a x I n f o__________

x Height ⇒ 5ft 7in
        x Weight ⇒ 112lbs
        x Eye Color ⇒ Pink
        x Hair Color ⇒ Pink
        x Race ⇒ Human
        x Magic ⇒ Once entering the dream world Zoey was gifted with two spirits. A spirit of life, a nature spirit, giving her the ability to control nature, but all aspects of nature. The earth, like plant life and the ground beneath it. Creating plants where there was none, and just giving life to the land where there was nothing. Once her abilities are under control she will be able to change into the form of the nature spirit which she was gifted. The second spirit she was given was a winter spirit, giving her the ability over ice and snow. Like her nature spirit when her abilities are under control she'll be able to change into the form of the winter spirit she was gifted. She has the ability to give life to nature and then take it away. In spirit forms her powers will be much stronger, and she herself will be stronger and faster. But if she were to enter her nature spirit form she couldn't control or create ice or snow, and like wise when it comes to her winter spirit. Without anyone to help her learn to control her abilities they will run wild, and she will be unable to truly use or control them. To make matters worse if she were to enter this form without first gaining control over her abilities then she will completely lose herself to the spirits she was gifted and run wild, not knowing who is her friend and who is her enemy.

x Likes
            Seeing new things.
            Plants and animals.
            Swimming
            Her friends.
            Really living.

x Dislikes
            Cruel people.
            Selfish people.
            Fire.
            Losing a loved one.
            Seeing someone suffer.

xL o o k i n g x A x L i t t l e x D e e p e r__________

x Personality
        Kind- Zoey is a very kind person. She is always looking out and worrying for those around her. She puts others before herself without even thinking about it. Even the animals and plants around her she treats with kindness.

Loyal- She's truly loyal to those that are her friends, but views everyone she meets as a friend, even if she's only talked to them once. She's the type of person who tries to be optimistic about things, and will stick by someone no matter what the consequence.

Brave- Zoey isn't afraid of anything. Okay that is not true she has many things she's afraid of, but it takes a truly brave person to be able to face their fears, and that's Zoey. No matter what the obstacle she will bravely face it without hesitation.

Curious- She loves new things. The world is so filled with new and amazing things that she can't help but be curious. She wants to see it all, but knows that humans don't live forever and she may not ever see it all. However that doesn't stop Zoey from trying. Curiosity may kill the cat, but then death is the curious thing of all. Curiosity will not cause use to die only lack of it will, and this is what Zoey lives by.

Adventurous- Thanks to her curiosity, Zoey has become quite adventurous. She needs to be if she wants to see the world around her. To her, life is the adventure, one that is unpredictable. Who knows what life has in store for anyone, but all Zoey cares about is living. She doesn't want to just exist in the world she wants to live in it.

x Background
        Zoey came from a rich family, and because of this her parents had high expectations of her and her older brother, Marcus. They were constantly under surveillance, and could do nothing or go anywhere without being questioned. It was at a young age that Zoey realized that she was merely existing in her parents world, rather then living in her own world doing the things that she wanted to do. Her brother, however, realized it a bit sooner than she did because one day he just vanished. Having run away from home, no longer a slave to his parents expectation and wishes. It would be a few more years, but Zoey would follow in the footsteps of her brother.

Unlike her brother who had run away from home, Zoey found that she couldn't just leave her family without saying goodbye. Even if they were blinded by their wealth and expectations, they were still her parents and the people who raised her. Of course they didn't understand, and she feared they never would. Zoey didn't need wealth to be happy. While she loved her parents she just couldn't exist to please them anymore. As she walked out of the front door she felt a weight lift off her shoulders, she felt free. She moved in with her grandparents soon after that and finish school in their care. Unlike her parents her grandparents were kind and gentle. She learned so much from them while she stayed there.

After leaving her grandparents house she began traveling the world. Seeing new things everywhere, and was always amazed. She also began trying new things, things that she couldn't have ever done if she remained with her parents. She wanted to see the world and everything in it. She was free to do whatever she wanted, and she did. It was in her travels that she began having strange dreams. Dreams of someone visiting her pleading for help. She didn't know what to think. She continued her travels, hopes that the dreams would stop, but the dreams didn't stop. Zoey had never been afraid to fall asleep, but she was afraid to see that girl when she closed her eyes. She could do nothing to help the strange girl, and was a bit concerned for her sanity.

Then the night came when she wouldn't wake up. That day she was with one of her new found friends shopping and making plans for the next day. Zoey had made friends in every place she had been to so far, never staying in one place for long but always having the memories and the friends she's made. Saying goodbye she hesitantly headed to bed and reluctantly fell asleep. However she wasn't asleep long when she felt something was off. Opening her eyes she found herself laying in the middle of a field with five other people. She found that this dream was different, there was no girl but others in the girls place. Zoey didn't know what to think, but hoped that this dream would end soon and she would wake up.

xP u l l i n g x T h e x S t r i n g s__________

Hazel Eyes 5

░▒▓███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

❝ Will you be able to Єsɔαϼє from this Ӎαδɳєss ?

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image

x Full Name ⇒ Arebes Night Zilar
        x Nickname(s) ⇒ Ar
        x Age ⇒ 1,450
        x Gender ⇒ Male
        x Title ⇒ Nightmare

x Height ⇒ 6ft 2in
        x Weight ⇒ 189lbs
        x Eye Color ⇒ Yellow
        x Hair Color ⇒ Black with white and purple highlights.
        x Race ⇒ Nightmare
        x Magic ⇒ Arebes can control electricity/lightning. He can stream it through his entire body, shocking anyone who touches him, or he can throw it outwards and attack people miles away. He can also move as fast as lightning, well really fast. Lightning isn‘t his only trick. He can also shape shift into anything. Human, dream catcher, animal. It doesn‘t matter. Once he changes his shape he can also hide his presence, so others truly believe that he is human or animal. They don’t know that he‘s in fact a Nightmare, making him a good spy. However, one of his more dangerous powers is knowledge. When his yellow eyes make eye contact with someone else‘s he can see their past, but only glimpses. He has to keep eye contact for quite a while for him to learn everything about someone, and even then he still wouldn't know everything.

x Likes
            Darkness
            Quiet places
            The cold.
            Being alone.
            Killing.

x Dislikes
            The annoying Nina
            Annoying people in general
            Threats
            Losing
            Feeling

x Personality
        Arebes is always calm, a scary kind of calm. He can be in the most dangerous situation and never show an ounce of emotion. This is mostly because he is heartless. He feels nothing for no one, and could care less about everyone. Do to him being heartless he is rather cruel. He wont hesitate to kill someone who is in his way, and wont think twice about doing it. He isn't afraid of anything, and in fact doesn't feel fear. Even if he has no feelings towards anyone he is good at pretending that he cares for people. He’s a very deceiving and manipulative man. If he feels you are of use to him then he wont hesitate to use you. He can trick people into doing what he wants without them even realizing what he has done.

However he hasn't always been like this. He was once a dream catcher a long time ago, but a time he can no longer remember. Maybe there was a time that he did feel and maybe even smiled. However that time has long sense been forgotten. Now he's a cruel unfeeling man, that cares little for those around him. He merely exists in this world. Losing himself to the darkness in his heart. However, while some would struggle losing what makes them them, Arebes doesn't. He accepts the darkness with open arms, and wishes not to feel. From what he's seen having feelings only causes weakness.

x Background
        Arebes has served under Demios for as long as he can remember, well sort of. Arebes was once a Dream Catcher a very long time ago. Though those days have long since been forgotten. He is also unsure of how he became the Nightmare he is today, and what was the cause for his change from good to evil. He can barely remember the time when he was good, and as time moves on he loses more and more of his past self. It is as though the darkness of his heart is eating those memories away. Though its not like he cares. The life before he was a Nightmare is something he doesn‘t care to remember, and wouldn‘t care if one day he couldn‘t remember it at all.

While some Nightmares treat Arebes differently because of his past, he could care less. In fact he doesn‘t care at all, given he‘s heartless. He has never once betrayed Deimos and doesn‘t plan to, so the others really have nothing to worry about. If there is anyone he‘ll listen to it‘s Deimos, everyone else is merely dead space. However, even if he doesn‘t care about what people think of him he wont let people walk all over him. If someone tries something against him then he‘ll gladly kill them without a second thought, and has many times.

When plans arose to capture the Dream Walker, Arebes didn‘t hesitate to help. He wanted what every other Nightmare wanted, a never ending nightmare, so when their plan finally worked and they captured the Dream Walker everyone rejoiced. Though it didn‘t last long. Once they discovered that the Dream Walker had been visiting with humans, seeking help, Deimos brought those humans to Dream World and sent Arebes and some other Nightmares to catch them before the Dream Catchers find them. Of course Arebes doesn‘t just plan to catch them. If he gets his hands on the humans he wont hesitate to kill them.

Hazel Eyes 5

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
                                「 T H ExxB L A C KxxD R A G O N -
                                ANISEL ASPEN NIGHTWING !!

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Anisel tilted her head to the side, returning to her innocent smile. It was very obvious that her brother was suspicious of her, which annoyed her. She found it hilarious that as a child she once looked up to such a brother. He was so different and seemed to view the world in a whole new light. Even if he was the purple dragon that their family loved, just because she showed her affections in a different way he was already suspicious of her. While she was always jealous of him, she didn't start hating him until later years, but that hatred was always growing.

Sighing she leaned against a wall and looked up towards the dragon. "Relax dear brother, you act as though I'm going to do something." She said before smiling again. She could tell he was wondering why she was here. "You seemed to haven't changed one bit, still fraternizing with humans." She said, glancing in the direction of the beach where he had come from. "Though that's beside the point. Can't your little sister come to see her dear older brother?" She asked, smiling up at him. Before looking away and shrugging. "Besides as you can see just by looking at me do you really think our family would let me stay? You and me both know their view on humans." She said, glancing back at him. It was a lie, but at the same time the truth. If their family ever found out about her transformation she would have been kicked out of the clan like her brother. However she never let her family find out and merely left on her own.

Suddenly she heard someone yell that it was dangerous. She glanced back at the girl, noting that it was the princess. Why is she worried about me? She had never had a human worry about her before. It was strange. She watched them for a moment as they left, her expression calm, the princess getting taking somewhere to have her injury looked at. "Human's are so strange." She said to herself, watching them for a moment. She still couldn't understand how or why a human would worry for a stranger so quickly and easily. The girl didn't even know Anisel and yet she yelled at her that she was in danger. Her own family never once worried about her, they'd have to be paying attention long enough to her to even notice if she was in danger or not.

Turning back to her brother she smiled, still trying to prove that she wasn't someone suspicious and that she wasn't going to do anything. She did well keeping her emotions under control, though that was made easier thanks to the princess calling her in concern. Instead Anisel was feeling more confused then anything. Both the prince and princess were strange. Looking towards her brother she smiled. "How about we go somewhere and catch up? I want to know what my older brother has been up to all these years." She offered, though she wasn't at all interested in what he had been doing. She could care less about his life after her was exiled from the family. If anything, she just wanted him to let his guard down. She didn't plan to do anything to him, yet.

At the moment she was more focused on her brother then she was anything else. Of course she wouldn't turn away from the one dragon she's been looking for all this time. The one being she hated the most in this world, so she wasn't at all paying attention to what was happening around her.

I don’t wanna DIE a little more....
EVERYDAY !!xxxxxxxx

xxx╔════════
xxxxxx╰☆╮My Location:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Sea Kingdom - Outside the Ballroom.
xxxxxx╰☆╮Who I'm With:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Keiran.
xxxxxx╰☆╮My Thoughts:
xxxxxxxxxxx- What are you going to do brother.
xxxxxx╰☆╮What I'm Feeling:
xxxxxxxxxxxCurious..
xxxxxx╰☆╮OOC:
xxxxxxxxxxx- I'm still here. Sorry for not posting for a while. After no one posting for so long I wasn't sure what was going on, but seeing that people are posting again I figured I'd post as well. 3nodding .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══════╝

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
                                「 T H ExxW I N G E DxxN I G H T M A R E -
                                AREBES NIGHT ZILAR !!

Arebes had his attention more focused on destroying the plane beneath him. Which didn't seem to be having any effect, though it didn't help that the human flipped the plane. Arebes held on with ease, keeping up with the plane. However Nina wasn't so lucky and fell off. As soon as he saw Nina fall he let go, hearing her call for him. As much as he'd just love to let her fall to her death he couldn't very well do that. No, Deimos wouldn't be happy with him if he just let her fall to her death. Though, he really didn't care what Deimos thought of him. He had another reason for saving Nina. She was of use, and it seemed only her powers could have an effect on the plane. So, no matter how much he wished her dead he couldn't allow her to die just yet. Besides, he couldn't allow gravity to kill her. No, he planned on being the one to end her life.

Without hesitation he grabbed Nina's hand, before pulling her up and holding her in his arms. He didn't say anything, his expression as calm as ever as he watched the plane turn and attack them. In a flash he was gone, the bullets doing nothing to him nor Nina. His focus however was no longer on the humans, but the newcomer. A female with a dragon. He watched her for a moment, there was something... no. Just when there was small a spark of recognition the darkness came and once again there was nothing. No past, no memories, just the Nightmare that was now him. His eyes held nothing, his expression blank and unfeeling as it had always been. Instead he lifted his hand up, still holding Nina close to him, and fired three huge bolts of lightning at the female Dream Catcher and her dragon.

His attention turning towards Nina. Hopefully she was attacking the plane or he'd have just dropped her then and there. However, he had other things in mind. He assumed Clar could handle herself, if not then oh well. One last look at the plane and the female Dream Catcher, he left. In a flash he returned to the ground and dropped Nina once they were far enough away from the plane. The trees would conceal their location. "I'm leaving." Was all he said, before he shifted forms. He became a fly and flew away, no one would see him change forms aside from Nina, since he left the plane and others behind. Once in his insect form he flew away, heading in the direction of the Dream Palace. If he couldn't kill them in the plane he'd wait for his chance to kill them outside of it.

Once he arrived, which took longer then one might have thought, he entered the palace still a fly. It had been a while since he had been here. The last time he remembered they were taking the Dream Walker. It seemed the place was on high alert now that the Dream Walker had returned. However, he had better things to do then kill or even locate the Walker. Right now he would wait, remaining on the ground, hiding in the grass. If something caught his attention he'd follow, but for now he'd remain in his fly form and watch.

These memories are NOTHING to me....
JUST SALT !!xxxxxxxx

xxx╔════════
xxxxxx My Location:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Dream Palace.
xxxxxx Who I'm With:
xxxxxxxxxxx- No one.
xxxxxx My Thoughts:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Let's see..
xxxxxx What I'm Feeling:
xxxxxxxxxxxCalm and Collected.
xxxxxx OOC:
xxxxxxxxxxx- ....

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
                                「 T H ExxA D V E N T U R O U SxxH E R O -
                                ZOEY ASPEN LANCE !!

Zoey couldn't help but glance behind herself, looking for some way of escape after Umbra asked them to stay a while. Who would want to stay any longer with someone trying to kill them? Any normal person would definitely want to locate the nearest exit, unless they had a death wish. However it seemed this Nightmares had other plans in mind for them, and it was something Zoey never expected to see. Before her, in the shadows, were three people. All of which she knew very well. Her controlling parents and her older brother who had left her parents before her. She almost smiled upon seeing her brother, someone she hadn't seen in so long. However, seeing his expression she knew something was very wrong. He seemed sad, his eyes holding no life. It was as though he had lost everything that made him him. Suddenly her brother went pale and collapsed to the ground. Her parents as well held the same expression before collapsing to the ground. They no longer moved, merely laying there. It was as though she had just seen the life leave them before they now lay dead before her.

She covered her ears, unable to break her focus on what was happening before her. She wanted to run to them, but her feet were frozen to the ground in shock and fear. She didn't even notice that Eleisha was going through the same thing. "How....?" She couldn't grasp how they could be dead. Tears began running down her cheeks, freezing to her face. "No... please." She cried, collapsing to the ground. As soon as her knees hit the ground ice launched in all directions. Her eyes wide in fear and shock. The ice began freezing the trees and covering the trees, as well as anything standing on the ground. The trees all around them were now frozen solid. The light of the sky began reflecting from the froze ground and trees. The temperature began to drop, but Zoey could feel nothing.

During this whole moment she had missed the attack by the angel and Isleen as well as the wolves being destroyed. She was losing control. It's not real. They aren't really here! Snap out of it! She was yelling in her mind. She knew that they couldn't be here, not really. The shock of seeing them die was just to much for her. Suddenly her pink eyes turned ice blue and fangs began to appear in her mouth. She was losing control, having never truly had any control over her powers to begin with. She could hear something in her head, something telling her to let go. Who was this voice? The voice sounded kind, yet cold and distant. It was familiar to her, yet not. It kept repeating itself, asking her to let go. A part of her wanted to, it really did. However the other part of herself was yelling at her to get control before it was to late, before she did something she couldn't take back.

While all this was happening she couldn't hear anything that was happening around her. To her it was silence, all she could hear was the voice asking her to let go. Her focus was on the ground, seeing nothing else. Her eyes still wide, unblinking. The pink color that was once the color of her eyes was now replaced with ice blue. She now had fangs, and her hair was begin to change color from pink to white. Her hands were shaking uncontrollably. Everything was turning white, as she could feel herself getting pulled away. Let go... It was then that a strange symbol began to appear on her forehead, glowing ice blue. Snow began to fall from nowhere, almost out of thin air, but it only fell over her. It was just as the symbol was about to appear completely that she shouted in her mind. No! She could no longer recognize herself. This wasn't her, it was something else. Something was trying to gain control, and it took every ounce of her being to push it back.

The voice suddenly vanished as well as the symbol appearing on her forehead. Her eyes, hair, and teeth returned to normal. She finally blinked and took a deep breath, her hands catching her before her hit the ground. It was then that she looked all around her, her breathing heavy. The trees and ground around her were now froze solid. The ice had continued for some distance, freezing everything in its path, before stopping. She had no idea what had just happened, all she could only remember was the voice she had heard. Everything else was a blank. She looked down at her hands. "I...." She couldn't grasp what had just happened. She stood there shocked as to what had just happened. How could I? While in her mind she thought she had done this to the ground and plant life, it hadn't exactly been her. Unbeknownst to her was that it had really been the Winter Spirit within her trying to take control, and in the process of gaining control had done all of this damage. Had it truly had gained control no one would have been safe. Zoey couldn't process what had just happened, and in doing so left herself wide open for any attack.

We light the SKY when we ignite....
WHEN WE COME ALIVE !!xxxxxxxx

xxx╔════════
xxxxxx My Location:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Forest.
xxxxxx Who I'm With:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Eleisha, Isleen, some Nightmares and some Dreamcatchers.
xxxxxx My Thoughts:
xxxxxxxxxxx- What did I do?.
xxxxxx What I'm Feeling:
xxxxxxxxxxxUpset and confused..
xxxxxx OOC:
xxxxxxxxxxx- ....

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image

User Image

User Image

Why h e l l o, my name is Selena Star

XCan't you see? I'm obviously a Female

XXI have lived 19 years.

XXXPlease, refer to me as Princess of the Wood Kingdom

XXXXHow do you not know of me? Please, let me tell you. Selena is a very childish and happy go lucky person. She always tries to remain optimistic, seeing the good in everything. It is because of her personality the many in the Kingdom view her as being a childish princess. What they don't realize is that she's a very knowledgeable person. She spends a lot of her time studying and learning new things. When she isn't studying she is spending time with her elder brother when he isn't busy with his own studies. Her brother is very protective of her, and while she doesn't want him to worry for her on top of all the other things on his mind, she is still very happy to have him there.

The Wood Kingdom was the safest Kingdom in the land, and it was because of this safeness that Selena could walk freely within the Kingdom. It was on one of these such walks that she wandered just outside of the Kingdom. Of course she didn't tell her brother where she was going, for fear that he wouldn't let her go. It was on this walk that she found this strange looking rock. It was so interesting looking that she decided to take it home with her. She placed it in her room, planning on showing her brother later when he wasn't busy. However she never ended up showing her brother. Instead she found out the news of her soon to be marriage with one of the other Kingdoms. She could instantly tell her brother was worried so tried to ease his worried mind by smiling and acting as though she was okay and everything was going to be alright.

However to make matters even more interesting the rather strange looking rock hacked, revealing a baby dragon. Selena was well aware of what dragon eggs looked like, having studied them. However this egg was like no egg she's ever seen, or have yet to see. She named the baby dragon Sage. She has yet to tell her brother or her family about the dragon, and has been hiding it from them. There was already so much happening that she didn't want them to worry about something else. So she's been caring for Sage in secret, though she's not sure just how long it will remain a secret.

XXXXXMy master is none other than Hazel Eyes 5

User Image

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
                                        NOVA SHELL
                                      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

EXTERIOR JUDGEMENT
                                          SOCIAL CLASS
                                          tab Upper Class

SEX
                                          tab Female

HAIR
                                          tab Light purple and blue

EYES
                                          tab Blue

TAIL
                                          tab Violet

INTERIOR JUDGEMENT
                                          PERSONALITY
                                          tab Carefree, Honest, Stubborn, Selfish

BIOGRAPHY
                                          tab Coming from an upper class family, Nova has been spoiled all her life. Of course being treated like royalty didn't help matters. Nova became very selfish growing up, preferring to have things go her way and to be waited on hand and fin. She lived a very carefree life because of the color of her fin, but that doesn't mean that she's the snob people make her out to be. As she grew up she mellowed down a bit, though still preferring things to go her way, a habit that would be hard to break. Nova, still remaining carefree and positive, was a very honest girl. She always tries to tell the truth honestly, though Nova sometimes also says things that people don't want to hear. She can be a bit blunt at times and rude.

Nova tends to spend her days swimming around doing the things she wants to do. She's the type of mermaid that likes to have fun, partying and dancing. She loves music and swimming to the songs. She didn't have a care in the world, however when the news of the arranged marriage came into play Nova was far from happy. She absolutely hated the idea. However she was a tad bit curious as well. Who knows, she might actually have some fun.

tab Dancing
                                          tab Money

DISLIKES
                                          tab Rude people
                                          tab Annoying people
                                          tab Having nothing to do

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
                                「 W O O DxxK I N G D O MxxP R I N C E S S -
                                STELLA STAR !!

After arriving at the palace and meeting and talking with a few people Stella found herself back outside. Taking a deep breath she was leaned up against a wall, looking towards some people who were flirting outside. The man and woman seemed to be lost in their own little world, not fazed by anyone. Looking away from them her mind wandered to her brother. Where was he? Hearing rustling in a bush near by bush Stella quickly turned her head, only to be accosted by a small creature. Knocked to the ground as the creature chewed on one of her hands. Sighing, Stella pulled her hand away. "Sage, don't scare me like that." She said as the dragon squeaked and jumped off her lap.

Sage looked around before jumping back into the bushes. She could only imagine what the dragon was doing in there. It had gotten big in such a short time, and she wondered how much longer she could hide the creature before she was discovered. In any case she had been outside long enough and it was time to head back in. Taking a deep breath she smiled. This wouldn't be so bad, she had met some nice people, so she was sure she'd meet more kind people. However it seemed as though that wouldn't be the case.

Hearing someone yell that yet another princess had been taken her eyes widened. What had she missed? Glancing in the direction of the couple she saw that their little world had been shattered and they ran off somewhere in fear. She moved quickly, unsure of what to do. One thing was clear to her though, it appeared that there was in fact two princess caught. Turning in the direction of the baby dragon playing within the darkness of the bushes she called to it. However the dragon didn't come and instead continued to play. "Sage, please." She said, moving towards the dragon. Sage merely squeaked and ran off, like it was some kind of game, not a care in the world. After a while Stella finally caught it, however by the time she caught Sage it appeared to be over. Well except for the dragons falling from the sky.

Stella has never worried for her brother as she did right now. What if something had happened to him in all this commotion? Where was he? Taking a deep breath she calmed herself down. She knew her brother could take care of himself, but just to make sure she'd look around and find him. First she needed to make sure Sage didn't wander off anywhere. Stella came to the ball with a bag, a bag to carry Sage in so she didn't have to worry about the tiny dragon. Sage was obviously tired from running around, so she didn't need to worry that the little dragon would get into any trouble.

Placing Sage in the bag the dragon curled up and went to sleep. As soon as she was sure Sage was okay she made her way quickly into the ballroom, only to notice all the glass on the ground and a rather large purple dragon. I need to find my brother. She thought, trying to stay positive but it was proving to be difficult. Making her way around the crowd she began asking anyone if they had seen Nuarin, but it seemed that everyone she talked to hadn't seen her brother, or if they had didn't know where he was now. She continued to look around, hoping he was okay.

The earth will REACH the....
SKY !!xxxxxxxx

xxx╔════════
xxxxxx My Location:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Sea Kingdom - Ballroom.
xxxxxx Who I'm With:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Sage and the people in the Ballroom.
xxxxxx My Thoughts:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Where is he?
xxxxxx What I'm Feeling:
xxxxxxxxxxxWorried.
xxxxxx OOC:
xxxxxxxxxxx- WHOOP! First post for the princess, hope it's okay..

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
                                「 T H ExxV I O L E TxxM E R M A I D -
                                NOVA SHELL !!

Anisel watched the dragon in the mans arms curiously, wondering how and why the man and the dragon had become so close. Was this man the dragons rider? Anisel could never understand how humans and dragons could become so close, close enough to trust each other completely. She had never had that, and had learned at a young age that humans couldn't be trusted. Her parents that had hated humans, made sure everyone in her clan felt the same. Watching the dragon and the man her thoughts wandered before she returned to the girl who spoke, addressing what was happening.

Anisel turned her attention in the direction of a near by balcony. "That's concerning." She whispered. It must be the dragon that the others were chasing. She hadn't seen the girl, but if that was true then that could be a problem. Was this dragon trying to start a war? Or was it something more? She couldn't understand his thinking, though a part of her didn't really care. To his their own. It was really none of her business. She didn't know the princess, and because of this didn't care. She'd feel a bit more worried if it was someone she did know and wouldn't hesitate to help.

However there was another part of her that did care. This could prove to be a problem for dragons. It could cause fear and distrust where there wasn't any. Her feelings were a bit mixed on the subject. If everything was true then that meant her brother was going after to help the captured princess. As her attention was on the window her eyes flashed white, her dragon eyes shinning through for a quick moment, before returning normal. To those around her it would look like a trick of the light, so she wasn't concerned. She had let her anger get the better of her for a moment, though her expression remained calm, her emotions were far from calm.

It was then that someone shrieked yelling that yet another princess had been captured. Things appear to be getting out of hand. She thought, wondering what the heck the dragons were doing up there. The other dragon had been clearly outnumbered and yet it appeared as though yet another princess had been captured. As one of the men spoke she shook her head. "I don't own a dragon either." She mumbled. Of course she didn't own a dragon, she was one. However the word own really ticked her off. Is that what this man thought of dragons, as a mere possession. Something to be owned? Without thinking she glared at the man for a quick moment, before the man with the dragon spoke up.

As the man spoke she watched the dragon in his arms. They talked about helping the princess, but wasn't there enough dragons in the sky? Her focus remained on the dragon in the mans arms. She seemed so content to be in this mans arms, and she wondered if this man thought he owned the little dragon in his arms as well. Whatever the case she spoke up. "I hope you guys don't mind me saying, given I'm a newcomer to all this, but I have to agree with him." She said, gesturing to the man with the dragon in his arms. "Having more in the sky would only cause confusion, and given that there is not only one captured princess but now appears to be two. Even with all those already up there there still seems to be a probability that one could get captured if they go to the sky to help." She said.

There was no way she planned on changing forms for these people and flying them into the sky to help save some princesses. She didn't plan on showing her brother that she was here, at least not yet. She wanted to surprise him, and right now she still held the element of surprise. The only way she would change forms and go airborne is if there was no other way. She had to admit she was a tad bit worried as to if the dragon got away with the princesses and what that would mean for her kind. They all seemed worried as to this possibility as well. She just hoped that those that were up there would be able to do something, though as of now it didn't look to good, given that there were now two captured princess. What were they doing up there? If push came to shove Anisel would step in to help, but it would have to be a last resort.

Whatever the case she remembered that the man holding the dragon call the other man prince Jaxon. It appeared she was in the presence of royalty, which made her wondered if the female and other male were royalty as well. This just got more interesting. She thought, intrigued.

Cause it was a sink or SWIM and I went....
DOWN !!xxxxxxxx

xxx╔════════
xxxxxx My Location:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Where I am.
xxxxxx Who I'm With:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Who.
xxxxxx My Thoughts:
xxxxxxxxxxx- What I'm thinking.
xxxxxx What I'm Feeling:
xxxxxxxxxxxMy feelings.
xxxxxx OOC:
xxxxxxxxxxx- WHOOP.

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image

H o w DO y o u do? My name is Arolon Ezon What a p l e a s u r e to make your acquaintance.
      As you can see from the color of my t a i l, it is Bronze which mean's I'm in the Lower class.
      Who makes my tail s w i s h you ask? Why, none other than, Hazel Eyes 5

User Image
                                        AROLON EZON
                                      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

EXTERIOR JUDGEMENT
                                          SOCIAL CLASS
                                          tab Lower class

SEX
                                          tab Male

HAIR
                                          tab Blue

EYES
                                          tab Green

TAIL
                                          tab Bronze

INTERIOR JUDGEMENT
                                          PERSONALITY
                                          tab Calm, Witty, Blunt, Deceitful.

BIOGRAPHY
                                          tab Losing both of his parents at a young age, Arolon found himself alone. It didn't help matters that he was a member of the lower class because of his fin color, and just his fin color. However, because of this one fact his family didn't have much to begin with, so when they left him alone in this world they did so without leaving him much behind. A friend of the family took him in after he lost his family and tried to raise him as their own, but it proved to be difficult. He was a difficult child, and never did as he was told. He constantly got into fights with people and could never take anything seriously. To your face he may act nice but as soon as your back was turned he wouldn't hesitate to stab you in the back.

He never understood how mermaids could be treated so differently because of the color of their fin. While the upper class were filled with such snobs, the lower class was here suffering. Arolon never hesitated to tell someone just how he felt, and was painfully blunt about everything. Then the day came where their was news of a select few being chosen to enter a sort of arranged marriage. Well this should be interesting.

tab Fighting
                                          tab Sweets

DISLIKES
                                          tab Being told what to do.
                                          tab Losing
                                          tab Death

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
                                「 T H ExxB R O N Z ExxM E R M A N -
                                AROLON EZON !!

Anisel watched the dragon in the mans arms curiously, wondering how and why the man and the dragon had become so close. Was this man the dragons rider? Anisel could never understand how humans and dragons could become so close, close enough to trust each other completely. She had never had that, and had learned at a young age that humans couldn't be trusted. Her parents that had hated humans, made sure everyone in her clan felt the same. Watching the dragon and the man her thoughts wandered before she returned to the girl who spoke, addressing what was happening.

Anisel turned her attention in the direction of a near by balcony. "That's concerning." She whispered. It must be the dragon that the others were chasing. She hadn't seen the girl, but if that was true then that could be a problem. Was this dragon trying to start a war? Or was it something more? She couldn't understand his thinking, though a part of her didn't really care. To his their own. It was really none of her business. She didn't know the princess, and because of this didn't care. She'd feel a bit more worried if it was someone she did know and wouldn't hesitate to help.

However there was another part of her that did care. This could prove to be a problem for dragons. It could cause fear and distrust where there wasn't any. Her feelings were a bit mixed on the subject. If everything was true then that meant her brother was going after to help the captured princess. As her attention was on the window her eyes flashed white, her dragon eyes shinning through for a quick moment, before returning normal. To those around her it would look like a trick of the light, so she wasn't concerned. She had let her anger get the better of her for a moment, though her expression remained calm, her emotions were far from calm.

It was then that someone shrieked yelling that yet another princess had been captured. Things appear to be getting out of hand. She thought, wondering what the heck the dragons were doing up there. The other dragon had been clearly outnumbered and yet it appeared as though yet another princess had been captured. As one of the men spoke she shook her head. "I don't own a dragon either." She mumbled. Of course she didn't own a dragon, she was one. However the word own really ticked her off. Is that what this man thought of dragons, as a mere possession. Something to be owned? Without thinking she glared at the man for a quick moment, before the man with the dragon spoke up.

As the man spoke she watched the dragon in his arms. They talked about helping the princess, but wasn't there enough dragons in the sky? Her focus remained on the dragon in the mans arms. She seemed so content to be in this mans arms, and she wondered if this man thought he owned the little dragon in his arms as well. Whatever the case she spoke up. "I hope you guys don't mind me saying, given I'm a newcomer to all this, but I have to agree with him." She said, gesturing to the man with the dragon in his arms. "Having more in the sky would only cause confusion, and given that there is not only one captured princess but now appears to be two. Even with all those already up there there still seems to be a probability that one could get captured if they go to the sky to help." She said.

There was no way she planned on changing forms for these people and flying them into the sky to help save some princesses. She didn't plan on showing her brother that she was here, at least not yet. She wanted to surprise him, and right now she still held the element of surprise. The only way she would change forms and go airborne is if there was no other way. She had to admit she was a tad bit worried as to if the dragon got away with the princesses and what that would mean for her kind. They all seemed worried as to this possibility as well. She just hoped that those that were up there would be able to do something, though as of now it didn't look to good, given that there were now two captured princess. What were they doing up there? If push came to shove Anisel would step in to help, but it would have to be a last resort.

Whatever the case she remembered that the man holding the dragon call the other man prince Jaxon. It appeared she was in the presence of royalty, which made her wondered if the female and other male were royalty as well. This just got more interesting. She thought, intrigued.

And it's never gonna FEEL like it's done....
CAUSE IT'S NEVER GONNA CHANGE !!xxxxxxxx

xxx╔════════
xxxxxx My Location:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Where I am.
xxxxxx Who I'm With:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Who.
xxxxxx My Thoughts:
xxxxxxxxxxx- What I'm thinking.
xxxxxx What I'm Feeling:
xxxxxxxxxxxMy feelings.
xxxxxx OOC:
xxxxxxxxxxx- WHOOP.

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image

░▒▓████████████████████████████████████████▓▒░

LUNA • ARIEL • LESIN

Lived to see 2,437 years.
Typically classified as a Female.
Often viewed to be Optimistic, Unpredictable, Uncaring, Deceitful, Whimsical.
My Master's name is Hazel Eyes 5.

❝ They call me a DREAM CATCHER. ❞

░▒▓████████████████████████████████████████▓▒░

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image

x Full Name ⇒ Luna Ariel Lesin
        x Nickname(s) ⇒ Luna
        x Age ⇒ 2,437
        x Gender ⇒ Female
        x Title ⇒ Dream Catcher

x Height ⇒ 5ft 4in
        x Weight ⇒ 110 lbs
        x Eye Color ⇒ Blue
        x Hair Color ⇒ Very light purple
        x Race ⇒ Lost Soul/Dream
        x Magic
        Living Paintings: Using her magic paintbrush, a paintbrush that needs no paint and instead the colors just magically come from it, whatever Luna paints comes to life. Example, if she were to paint a butterfly that butterfly would become a living breathing thing. However it takes time for her to paint things and if whatever she's painting isn't finished then the painting wont come to life. But once it is alive she can control it and make the painting do as she wishes. Sometimes though the painting will develop a mind of it's own and no longer listen to her.

Animation: With the touch of her hand she can give a life to inanimate or non-moving objects, animating the objects to act/move on their own accord out of the user’s control.

Borrowing: Luna has the ability to borrow someone else's power. She does not remove their ability, but merely copies it. She has to be near the person for it to work and she can also only copy one ability at a time. However, once she gets to far from the person she has copied the ability from she will only have it for a short amount of time before it disappears. While copying one's ability is easy enough, she has to first know of that ability in order to copy it. She can't just borrow something unless she knows the ability she's borrowing.

Invisibility: She's able to become completely invisible, hiding her presence. If touching someone she can make them invisible as well, but she has to be touching them in order for it to work.

Flight: Luna has the ability to fly.

x Likes
            Art
            Creatures (animals and insects)
            Candy
            Dancing
            Painting

x Dislikes
            Rain
            Fire
            Unfinished works of art
            Unhappy people
            People that don't smile

x Personality
        Optimistic: Luna always has a smile on her face. She's always happy and never lets things bother her, and by never its kind of scary at how she doesn't let things bother her. Someone could die right in front of her and she'll remain smiling and laughing, joking with all those around her.

Uncaring: Luna doesn't take anything seriously, at all. She could be surround by danger and would continue to have a smile on her face. Some people like to think that she's oblivious to what is happening around her. However, that is far from the case. Luna is well aware of what is going on, she just doesn't let things bother her or really takes thing seriously.

Deceitful: While everyone has their secrets, as does Luna. She has a lot of secrets, things that would put into question whether she should be trusted or not or if she's even good. However given her bubbly and optimistic nature those around her always seem to trust her. Whatever the case, never be caught alone with her, you never know what could happen.

Unpredictable: Luna is a tad all over the place. So much so that one doesn't know what she is going to do. She may also be a tad bit crazy, but that's besides the point. That and if you didn't get that from the fact that someone could have just died in front of her and she'd still be smiling and joking around then there might be something wrong with you.

Whimsical: She's a very playful and mischievous person. Always joking around with others, and just laughing and skipping around. She loves just moving and dancing around with others. To her everyone should be having fun and shouldn't be serious for to long. She hates people who are serious, so she always wants to try to put a smile on someones face.

x Background
        Luna first opened her eyes in the world of dreams many years ago. She was born from a dream, a dream of an artist who's dream was filled with colors and images of all kinds. It had been such a beautiful dream and from it came Luna, paintbrush in hand. However, this world of dreams was nothing like the dream she had come from. Instead it was filled with darkness and light, and unlike many who found themselves in this world Luna could not decide. Would she join the dream walker or the nightmare lord? Instead Luna wanted to wander the dream world painting. She had no interest in joining a side, or at least couldn't think of which side she should join.

Luna became a lost soul, and wandered the world of dreams for many years. She began to slowly lose her mind, having no sense of what was right and what was wrong. Still she continued to have a smile on her face and painted everywhere she went, her works coming to life everywhere while she herself began to lose what had made her her. If it wasn't for her art she would have become a beast like many other lost souls, however even then it wouldn't be enough to save her. It wasn't until she was on the edge of becoming a beast that she finally decided which side to join. But was it the right one? Whatever the case Luna joined the Dream Walker, however she was never the same.

Before Luna became a lost soul she was a truly good dream, but it was her indecisiveness that caused her to lose her truly good nature as well as her mind. While Luna remains optimistic she's also become happily oblivious to all that happens around her. People could die and she would just be happily painting away. Even when the dream walker was taken away Luna did not care, but instead merely smiled. It had been to late to save Luna from the lost soul she had become, and in a way she was a beast like the things the dream walker had banished. While she looked nothing like them, that didn't mean she didn't have their nature.

Happily Luna would help the others save the heroes as well as the dream walker. While she may not be all there, there was still good in her. If there wasn't then she would have become a true beast. However now she was a dream catcher, and hopefully would stay that way.

Hazel Eyes 5

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
                                「 T H ExxD R E A MxxC A T C H E R -
                                LUNA ARIEL LESIN !!

Luna laughed happily as the Nightmares decided to land on the flying contraption. She paid them no attention as they landed, it was like they weren't even there. She did however notice the middle finger that Harold had given her. She looked at it for a moment, not understanding what it was. Instead she smiled happily and gave him the middle finger as well. She literally had no idea that the middle finger wasn't a good thing. Instead she laughed and gave everyone the middle finger around her. However it seemed that her and the Nightmares were in for a rude awakening if they thought that they would be remaining holding onto the plane. No, it seemed Lawrence had other plans for them.

In the distance she noticed Valentina. "Val...." Before she could get the girls name out the plane flipped upside down and Luna fell off. Laughing hysterically she plummeted to earth, her unfinished work of art still remaining on the wing of the plane. Right before she hit the found she stopped, her face an inch away from the ground. Still smiling she flew back up into the sky. "That was so exciting!" She yelled happily. "Thanks for the ride, and leaving me behind!" She yelled happily up to them, but there was no way they would have heard her. Instead she hummed happily and flew in the direction of the Dream Palace. She was no where near the others after the flipping of the plane, and there was no way she could catch up to them. Instead she happily made her way back to the palace as though nothing had happened.

Becoming distracted she invisible flew passed the battle going on right next to her. "I was left for dead." She laughed to herself, not at all caring she was left behind. Instead she continued to fly in the direction of the Dream Palace. At least until she noticed something of interest to her. "Oh... its water!" She said happily as she jumped into the body of water beneath her. She began swimming happily, completely forgetting all about what she should have been doing and instead enjoyed herself in the pond.

And it's NEVER gonna feel quite the same....
BUT IT'S NEVER GONNA CHANGE !!xxxxxxxx

xxx╔════════
xxxxxx╰☆╮ My Location:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Water.
xxxxxx╰☆╮ Who I'm With:
xxxxxxxxxxx- No one.
xxxxxx╰☆╮ My Thoughts:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Yay!.
xxxxxx╰☆╮ What I'm Feeling:
xxxxxxxxxxxHappy and relaxed.
xxxxxx╰☆╮ OOC:
xxxxxxxxxxx- ....

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image

User Image

ALIEL • IZASEL • SIRIEL

I might look 18 years old, but really I'm 176.
One glance should tell I'm a Female.
Many say I can be Kind, Brave, Loyal, Easygoing, Graceful.
Behind the curtain you will find Hazel Eyes 5.

❝ I can be known as the/a WIND MAGE. ❞

User Image

x A L I E L xi z a s e lx S I R I E L x

User Image

tab x Nickname(s) ⇒ Ali
            tab x Age ⇒ 176
            tab x Gender ⇒ Female
            tab x Sexual Orientation ⇒ Straight
            tab x Title ⇒ Wind Mage

tab x Height ⇒ 5ft 7in
            tab x Weight ⇒ 112 lbs
            tab x Eye Color ⇒ Purple
            tab x Hair Color ⇒ White
            tab x Race ⇒ Human
            tab x Magic ⇒ Text

x Likes
                tab
                tab
                tab (3-5)
                tab
                tab

x Dislikes
                tab
                tab
                tab (3-5)
                tab
                tab

x Personality
              Text (Minimum 2 paragraph; Be Descriptive!!)

x Background
              Text (Minimum 3 paragraphs; Be Descriptive!!)

xB e h i n d x T h e x C u r t a i n__________

Hazel Eyes 5

User ImageUser Image

Quote Goes Here !!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items