Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Wolf

Do not post here unless you are Yuuki Cross_1121, Minimew1121, or Prelude and Fudge... Because I make their layouts.

Timid Wolf

User Image

βύsιηεss Cαяd

ж [Mγ Lιfε's τιτlε]: Cristiel Asteria Blair
ж [Dύββεd]: Cris, Crissy, sometimes even Crissy-Bear
ж [X-ηαmε]: Prophecy
ж [Mατύяιηg Fσя]: Twenty years young
ж [Mαιl Fεεs]: Female
ж [βεηdγ Rύlεя]: Happily Bisexual
ж [Mγ Sανισя]: I bounce between Polytheism and Atheism
ж [X-Gεηε εffεςτ]: Precognition, I can see your future.

Phστσgяαph

ж [Lστs σf Lσςks]: Brunette
ж [Pύpιls σf Plεητγ]: They change color.
ж [Skγ Sςяαpεя]: 5'10"
ж [Sςαlε Sαγs]: 50 kilograms
ж [βσdγ βύιldεя]: Athletic
ж [Rεςσgηιsαblε]: I have a tattoo of teh crescent moon on my left shoulder blade, and a tattoo of a lotus on my right wrist.

Iητεяvειw

ж [Whατ γσύ dση'τ sεε]: Protective, if you hurt my friends prepare to die
Occasionally childish, sometimes I really don't act my age
Accepting, I'll support your decisions as long as you support mine

ж [Hιsτσяγ]: One could almost say my life has been boring, but I'd have to disagree. You see, while I did grow up pretty normally, my gift has always made me different. No, I didn't know I was a mutant until I was thirteen, April 19th to be exact. The day my mother died. I saw the entire thing... Twice. Yes, I knew the moment I awoke on that fateful morning that I would lose my mother for the rest of my life, and I knew every last detail. None of it was a shock, I didn't even cry because I'd seen it all before..

Well, I wish I could say I was shocked when I figured it out, but I wasn't. There had always been thoughts in the back of my mind, even as a young child, that I could be a mutant. I mean really, how often do you come across a normal person who could tell you how you were going to die with complete accuracy? After it really clicked with me though, I went to the school... and the rest, well, that's history in the making. Sure, I know how it's all going to end, but I'm afraid my darlin' that you won't know anytime soon.

ж [Om Nσm Nσm]:
-Most music
-Swimming
-Writing
-Helping the world in any way I can

ж [Yύςkγ]:
-Bugs!!
-Ignorant people
-Rap music
-Bigotry
-Blind assumptions

βεhιηd Thε Mαsk

ж [Mιяяισя]: Chelsea Hobbs
ж [Cατςhγ]:
User Image

ж [Pύppετεεя]: Yuuki Cross_1121

Timid Wolf

Hikaru Hitachiin

I learned to trust you... Was that a mistake?

User Image

P e r s o n a l I n f o r m a t i o n

//Forename: Hikaru
//Surname: Hitachiin
//Age: 16
//Birthday: June 9
//Crush: ...Haruhi Fujioka
//Height: 5'9"
//Weight: 147 LBS

B r i e f I n f o r m a t i o n

//Personality: Both Hikaru and Kaoru are mischievous and playful, but Hikaru is the more boisterous one, as well as being selfish, stubborn and immature. Even when separated from Kaoru, he acts basically the same, though he no longer has his brother to occupy him and can become rather destructive. Hikaru is rather childish, and doesn't know how to interact with other people besides his brother since they both spent so long shutting out the rest of the world.
//Likes: Italian food, anything super spicy, maple syrup, Math, Physics, Chemistry, Kaoru, Haruhi, and all of his friends.
//Dislikes: Being away from Kaoru, his father, being alone
//Fears: That one day Kaoru will wake up and hate him, he also has a secret fear of bugs.
//Strengths: Designing clothes, reading people
//Weaknesses: If any harm may come to Kaoru
//Other: N/A

H i s t o r y

//Biography: Hikaru and Kaoru were born as twins and spent all of their time together, only recently learning to open up and become friends with other people. Their mother is a wealthy fashion designer, whom both of them seem to take after in appearance, and have grown up to be much like her in personality and fashion skills as well. Their father on the other hand manages a computer software company and doesn't seem to resemble them at all. Mr. Hitachiin is refered to as a "ghost" because he is often not noticed and doesn't interact much with his sons. As a child Hikaru grew up never being apart from his brother and they both became very codependent on each other. All through grade school he and his brother refused to accept anyone into their "world" if they couldn't tell the two twins apart as it upset them that no one could honestly do so. They kept to themselves until Tamaki asked them to help him create the host club, though at first they refused, but eventually joined after Tamaki tried relentlessly to tell the two apart. Hikaru is now friends with everyone in the club, and is very protective of them. He seems to be easily upset by being reminded of his somewhat secluded childhood (other than being with his brother) and throws his emotions at people insensitively, since he is so used to being with just his brother.

Signed by Yuuki Cross_1121

Timid Wolf

╔════════════⊰⊱════════════╗
Ͼяɪȿτɪєɭ Ʌȿτєяɪɑ βɭɑɪя

Ρяσρʜєςү

╚════════════⊰⊱════════════╝

User ImagexxUser ImagexUser ImagexxUser Image

User ImageCris sighed as she walked down a hall to Classroom one, she hadn't slept at all, and she hadn't even gone out with everyone else that night! No, she'd been a good little oracle and had gone to some stupid birthday party instead. And of course, said party just had to be formal! Converse or not, heels were a b***h to walk in all night, the sad part was, she'd just gotten home. And already Headmistress Frost wanted everyone in classroom one. Cris knew that she was going to get a headache just looking at the other teachers and residence who'd gone out, as a matter of fact, several of them had been the subject of some very... worrisome... visions of hers.

Stifling a yawn Cris closed her eyes as she walked, really wishing she'd just ducked out of the party early and gotten some sleep.... But no, she didn't, and now she was in major need of some coffee... And a pillow. Oh and not to mention, she needed to get the hell out of her Converse heels, plus the long deep blue strapless dress she was in. Oh how she would love to be in her M&Ms pajama pants and over sized band tee.... Shaking her head slightly, Cris continued on her seemingly long walk to the classroom. 'Really, how did I not see this coming?!' She scolded herself mentally, she was a precog for Pete's sake! The future was her thing, one would think she would have known this was going to happen, but apparently not. Though Cris would definitely keep this incident in mind the next time she went out, she really hated being exhausted... With a passion.

With a tired blink of her eyes, Cris finally made it to classroom one, slipping inside quietly, glancing up at the shirtless Drake she glared, oh he had been the subject of many a disturbing visions before, but last night, well one could say that was why Cris didn't drink. "The next time you want to go out and get completely smashed it would be really great if you would warn me beforehand." She grumbled, "At least then I would have a chance at blocking the creepy, disturbing, mind raping visions I get because of you." Oh yes, mind raping. If one could arrest someone for raping an others mind, Drake and his drunken nights would be way behind bars. "And good morning Lilith." Cris said, her tone changing to a warmer one, she had no problem with Lilith at the moment, it was Drake that may have possibly scarred her for life..

Timid Wolf

Starfire

Starfire gasped as the danger alarm caught her off guard, she glanced out her window only to see robots rampaging through the streets of Jump City... and Slade was in the center of it all. He truly was back.. she sighed as she flew out of her room, and out of the tower. Sure going out alone was reckless, but at that moment she didn't care. Years, years of trying to defeat him, and then thinking that he was gone.. and Slade was back. Had all of the sacrifice, all of the work, all of the fights among the team really been for nothing? Apparently.

Starfire looked back on the tower, knowing full well that facing Slade without the others was stupid, as she came close to the destruction Slade was causing. She wished Nightwing were there right now, he knew how to deal with Slade.. He was their leader, and he always seemed to know what to do. But he wasn't there. Not at that moment. Starfire was, and she was a good fighter. She was a warrior princess after all. And she was generally underestimated, but sometimes that as a good thing. She wasn't quite sure if those was one of those times however...
User Image

Timid Wolf

Starfire

☪ || Titan || Warrior Princess || White Queen || Koriand'r || ☪

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

User ImageStarfire sighed as she looked through her bedroom window, the night seemed peaceful. And that was something the long-time Titan was not used to, nor was it something she really believed in anymore. Everything had been so chaotic since their former leader had left... The Titans had practically broken up... Something Starfire had predicted long ago... Something then-Robin had said would never happen. It was almost enough to make Starfire laugh. Almost.

The alien girl turned from the window and walked over to her bed, falling back on it, throwing an arm over her eyes. Sleep had been hard for Starfire, even when -especially when- the remaining Titan's were out of the tower. Which they were a lot lately... It was sad really, they all used to be such great friends.. and now.. they barely spoke. And they lived in the same damned tower! But then, it was hard.. None of them had imagined the Titans without their white king, Robin. But then, he wasn't called Robin anymore. Was he? No, the last Star had heard, he went by Nightwing now. She vaguely wondered if Cyborg had found the old leader....

Timid Wolf

User Image
OOOCristiel "Cris" Asteria

No, you'll never be alone
When darkness comes
I'll light the night with stars
Hear my whispers in the dark

:::The Basics:::

:::Hair Color:::
Brunette
:::Eye Color:::
Silver
:::Height:::
5'7"
:::Age:::
:::Race:::
Elemental

:::The Long Stuff:::

::: Diagnoses::: Oh so many~

::: Personality ::: Calm, observant, kind, understanding... Generally nice. Although, you really don't want to make her mad.

::: Likes :::
►Singing
►High Places
►Dancing
►Cooking
::: Dislikes :::
►Unnecessary death
►When people try to control her
►Close-minded people
►Losing control of her powers
::: Fears :::
►Sudden loud noises
►Sharp objects/needles
►Losing everyone
::: Back Story :::
Cris generally prefers to forget her past, but she really can't. When she was about five years old, Cris' mother died in a horrible fire, after she and Cris had been fighting about something. Years later, her father drowned. Deciding she was a danger to be around, Cris found a way to live on her own, she had a trust fund, and she could take care of herself. But instead, her grandfather made her live with him... That didn't end well. It was a freak earthquake.. sort of. She lost control of herself, and the next thing she remembers is being in a mental hospital for a few weeks.. and then they came...

Why Can't i get you out of my head? Yuuki Cross_1121

Timid Wolf

╔════════════⊰⊱════════════╗
Ƚʊиɑ

Ͼяɪȿτɪєɭ βɭɑɪя

╚════════════⊰⊱════════════╝

User Image

Timid Wolf

Aiko J Z

[The Avatar ]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Timid Wolf

Ͼȯʊяʈɴεʏ βȴɑɪɾ
User Image

Timid Wolf

Ҫяɪȿʈɪεɭ Ҫяɪȿ βȴɑɪɾ
User Image

Timid Wolf

╠═ Spencer Reid ═╣

Boy Genius

User Image

User Image

Timid Wolf

User Image
Șȧɓȧκʊ Țεɱɑɾΐ

"Release the sickle under the sunset"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Timid Wolf

╠═ Spencer Reid ═╣

Boy Genius

User Image
A young boy of about twenty-four yawned as she poured yet another packet of fake sugar in his coffee. Sometimes he swore there was so much fake sugar in it, that the coffee itself had cancer, and yet, he drank it anyway. "Hey Spence, you brought a go bag, right?" JJ's voice interrupted young genius's musings. He nodded sheepishly, "Yeah, but you still haven't told us what this case is..." Spencer observed, "No time, Hotch and I will explain on the jet." JJ explained, and then she was off again. With a sigh, Reid headed out, this would probably be interesting.

It wasn't much longer until everyone was on the jet, and the briefing was half-way over. Basically, it would be another game of cat and mouse. There'd been family that went missing, and then turned up dead. Now another family was missing, and the local law enforcement was sure there was a connection. As did the FBI, evidently. Hopefully this case would end relatively well. Though, it seemed the cases just kept getting closer and closer to home, this one was about a two hour drive away. So why they were taking the jet, Reid had no idea....

Reid had been staring out a window as it landed, this case was just... Odd. Something seemed off. And he wasn't entirely sure what it was yet... But Reid knew that there was something different about this one. Normally, an UnSub like this would target one person from a family, zero in on a particular member. But this one wasn't, so Reid assumed this was resentment of the UnSub's childhood, which could drive him to go to such.. drastic.. and dangerous measures.

Yes, this would be an interesting case indeed. Sometimes, Reid had to see them as puzzles to get past all the deaths the BAU dealt with, that didn't always stop the nightmares... but it made everything a little easier. Usually, anyway.

User Image

Timid Wolf

User Image
Ҫяɪʂȶɪεȴ ❝ Ҫяɪʂ ❞ Ʌʂȶεяɪɑ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items