Tasty Cat

9,800 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
User Image

Faeriene Denise Ridder

FillerSpaceFillerSpace THE BASICS[Indent]

Hey! Pleasure to make your acquaintance, my name is Faeriene Denise Ridder!
        Most people call me Fae.
        My mother gave birth to me on Spring on the 13th day.
        I've been living for 25 years since that day!
        I've grown to be about 5 feet and 4 inches tall.
        My Long light brown hair runs in the family.
        My mother says I have brilliant brown eyes!
        You really can't tell that I am a Female yet!?
        The Boys and Girls are what send my heart into a frenzy.
        I can be found at the Idria District as the General Shop Owner at any time!

FillerSpaceFillerSp MY LIFE STORY[Indent]

Biography / /

Faeriene was born in Altea to a very generous family. Originally her parents were not supposed to be able to have children, but were blessed one day. Growing up, Fae was normal for the most part. Being quiet and observant helped her get through school and keeping good grades was not too much of an issue for her since she believed in doing her work and studying for test. She even learned how to help her mother and father with the new addition to their family. But growing up in Altea was not all rainbows and sunshine. She saw her fair share of war. Many friends and even her own father went to fight against Osanna, the one thing she did not want to witness was funerals. Which much to her dismay, she went to many during the 5 years they were in war.

Meanwhile, she didn't let the war slow her down. She was bound in determined that one day she would be the owner of a general store, and to do that she needed to save money and get out of Altea. Out of school, she got herself a job as a clerk, learning how to count gold and how to stock and order goods. Every day she worked, she could taste her dream just a little more. The war did not play too well on the economy, and the shops suffered. But Fae kept trying to find new ways to sell unsold product as well as just getting someone to visit the store. After becoming Manager of the store, Fae had seen enough of the war. Luckily Altea was finally making a comeback towards Osanna and things were finally looking up. With the economy taking a turn for the better and the end of the war in sight, Fae was able to finally save up to move to a new place to start her own business.

But she was grave stricken when her mother passed of an illness. This was something she had hoped to have done so her mother would be proud of her. And without her, Fae felt her dreams slowly fade away. All the gold she had earned went to paying for her mother's funeral and burial. After months of grieving, her sibling was able to give a word of hope. Telling her that her dreams were still alive and that they wanted to see her open the new shop. Her sibling also gifted her enough gold to be able to move out of Altea finally and start her own life in a new state. So, one morning she packed up what little she had and moved to Speranza. After living there for a little over two years, she was able to open up her own general store; which was a bumpy start.

Also within this time, she also became blessed with her own soon to come little one. Being secretive, she doesn't believe in releasing details about the father. Even more so, since they are no longer together. She had more important things to worry about side from a man in her life. With her little one due in winter, she needed to keep shop running as long as possible and preparing a place for the little bun in the oven. She didn't know if she would find another that would replace her ex, or be able to hold her heart so tightly.

Themes / /

FillerSpaceFilerSpace THE PLAYER[Indent]

Username:
                ApolloRouge, Just a mom trying to get back into one of her desired hobbies.

User Image User Image User Image

Tasty Cat

9,800 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
...In case you didn't read...

(Brief Biography)

My name is Faeriene... But you can call me Fae.
I am currently 28 Years young.
I am the General Store Owner and live in a House. in the Cereus District.
I am from Altea where I still have a Sibling. But Both my Parents have passed.
I have been in Speranza for approximately Two years.
I am currently almost Two seasons into my pregnancy. I have not told Anyone who the father is. (Willing to plot with anyone who wants to be the father; who is Fae's Ex ... who tore her life in two when he left her)
Only these people know I am pregnant:

Matilda

Crush / /
    [No one special at this time.]

FillerSpaceFillerSpa PREFERENCES[Indent]

Loves / /
          → ✓ ✓ - [Flowers]
          → ✓ ✓ - [Dogs]

Likes / /

→ ✓ - [Rain]
          → ✓ - [Children]
          → ✓ - [Cake; White]
          → ✓ - [Outdoors]

Dislikes / /
          → ✗ - [Thunder]
          → ✗ - [Rude People]
          → ✗ - [Feeling Alone]
          → ✗ - [Weeds]
          → ✗ - [Cats]

Hates / /

→ ✗ ✗ - [Rodents]
          → ✗ ✗ - [Wind]
          → ✗ ✗ - [Snow]

Fears / /

→ ☠ - [Death]
          → ☠ - [Illness]
          → ☠ - [War]

Marriage Item / /
          → ღ - [Rose; Any color]

Tasty Cat

9,800 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
THIS is the KEY to my HEART

✗✗✗ - Enemies
✗✗ - I don't like you
- Please go away
- We haven't met
- We just met
❀❀ - I consider you a friend
❀❀❀ - Besties! biggrin
- I like like you
❤❤ - I REALLY like you
❤❤❤ - I Love being around you. Your presence gives me butterflies.

- We are engaged
- We are Married

[size=10]
[b]✗✗✗[/b] - Enemies
[color=darkred][b]✗✗[/b] - I don't like you[/color]
[color=red][b]✗[/b] - Please go away[/color]
[color=silver][b]◇[/b] - We haven't met[/color]
[color=yellowgreen][b]❀[/b] - We just met[/color]
[color=green][b]❀❀[/b] - I consider you a friend[/color]
[color=darkgreen][b]❀❀❀[/b] - Besties! :D[/color]
[color=pink][b]❤[/b] - I like like you[/color]
[color=deeppink][b]❤❤[/b] - I [strike]REALLY[/strike] like you[/color]
[color=Mediumvioletred][b]❤❤❤[/b] - I Love being around you. Your presence gives me butterflies.[/color]

[color=mediumblue][b]ღ[/b] - We are engaged[/color]
[color=skyblue][b]ஐ[/b] - We are Married[/color]
[/size]

•••

Journal Entry Layout

>The things I know about him/her<
Likes, Dislikes, Fears, ect...

"Thoughts"

Relationship: 'Ship status

[size=10][b]>[strike]The things I know about him[/strike]<[/b]
Likes, Dislikes, Fears, ect...[/size]

[i][size=24]"[/size][size=10]Thoughts[/size][size=24]"[/size][/i]

[size=10][b]Relationship:[/b] 'Ship status[/size]

Tasty Cat

9,800 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
The Guys

User Image
Adrian Wolfgang Cox

>The things I know about him<
Well It would seem that Adrian likes to bake... I mean he does work in a bakery.

"He works in the bakery. Makes really good sweets. But really that is all I know about him."

Relationship:

User Image
Anthony Lucas Cyr

He loves his daughter so much, I wonder if he still has room in his heart anyone else?

"Anthony is a real sweetheart. He tries so hard to do right for his daughter. Wishful thinking I suppose..."

Relationship:❀❀

User Image
Carlos Galen Cline

I don't know anything about him...

"Stranger."

Relationship:

User Image
Edgar Heinrich Weiss

From what I have witnessed, Edgar really likes watermelon.

"Edgar seems to be odd... But its a good odd. I like it."

User Image
Garnos Sparrow

"Stranger."

Relationship:

User Image
Garreth Alexander King

"Stranger."

Relationship:

User Image
Henri Landon McCrae

"Stranger."

Relationship:

User Image
Lley Gyles

Lley likes Cats.

"I know a few things about Lley...Like that he owns a produce only farm on the outskirts of town and that he likes cats. He really is a sweet fellow, tends to make me laugh a little when he visits."

User Image
Luciphen Muz Bukkunmc

Lley likes Cats.

"This man was the love of my life, and is the father of my unborn child. I cannot forgive him for what he has done, but I can act civil around him. He knows the conditions of our break up. It hurts; but was for the best."

Relationship:

User Image
Matthew James Craig

Matthew likes horses and riding them.

"Stranger."

User Image
Roi MacAoidh

Roi likes his horses, music as well as telling stories and cooking.

"Roi has done a lot of traveling in his life, and I doubt he is finished. I do enjoy sitting and listening to him tell tails about his vast adventures. However, I highly doubt he is ready to settle down anytime soon, and I fear the day he leaves. It just wouldn't be the same. On another note, he loves his horses named Ulysses and Maizler and seems to like playing music and cooking. "

User Image
"Swallow"

"Stranger."

Relationship:

User Image
Theodore Russell Gryffith

"Stranger."

Relationship:

User Image
Valentine Viatrix

"Stranger."

Relationship:

User Image
Vincent Gary Galante

"Stranger."

Relationship:

Tasty Cat

9,800 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
The Girls

User Image
Adriane Celia Hawkthorne

"Thoughts"

User Image
Anya Pandora Fontaine

"Thoughts"

User Image
Avis Grace Marquez

"Thoughts"

User Image
Cheryl Abby Forge

size=10]>The things I know about him<

"Thoughts"

User Image
Chloé Anette Rose

"Thoughts"

User Image
Christine Nicole Craig

"Thoughts"

User Image
Cleo Toeto Cyr

User Image
Estelle Wolfe

"Thoughts"

User Image
Ethne Kim

"Thoughts"

User Image
Evangeline "Poppet" Marionetta

"Thoughts"

User Image
Eyra Elena Gondran

"Thoughts"

User Image
Matilda Scarlett Godwins

"Thoughts"
Relationship:❀❀❀

User Image
Maryanne Crowe

"Thoughts"

User Image
Maryn Tala Valji

"Thoughts"

User Image
Nadya Tsuritsa Gry

"Thoughts"

User Image
Rhiannon Ivory King

"Thoughts"

User Image
Riari Hana Akari

"Thoughts"

User Image
Rowena Windsdale

"Thoughts"

User Image
Sylvia Clair Raine

"Thoughts"

User Image
Ylaine

"Thoughts"

User Image
Temperance Grace Evans

"Thoughts"

Tasty Cat

9,800 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
User Image[INSERT
• • • • TEXT]
☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵

[INSERT • • • • • • • • • • TEXT]αӘʀɪεɳεєиιsєι∂∂ʀ
[INSERT• • • • • • • • • • TEXT]❀ Speranza General Store Owner ❀
[INSERT• • • • • • • • • • TEXT][Journal][Voice][Musica] ❀ [ Outfit]

[INSERT
• • • • TEXT]
☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵

[INSERT • • • • • • TEXT]OOC: I hope this is an alright post.

Faeriene had been up rather early. She needed to prepare her something for lunch while she was in the shop that day; the growing baby was making it harder to walk to the various shops for lunch. This was just easier and though she was up an hour earlier than usual, she enjoyed the silence of the night. This wee morning, the lovely female was making some tomato soup to go with the fall season. Fae loved the taste of tomato soup and it always brought her memories from back at home. Even more about the taste of the grilled sandwiches that she would sit beside the bowl. Fae really missed her mother, as well as her father and sibling.

Finishing up her soup, Fae turned off the fire to her stove and took one last deep breath of the wonderful aroma that filled her kitchen. “I wonder if I should give some to my friends as well for lunch. It’s pretty good.” She dusted off her hands and went to her room to grab a change of clothes so she could get cleaned up and ready to go to the shop. ”I’m sure Matthew would like some, he works so hard… I believe he’s suppose to bring me a shipment today…” She idly thought as she picked out her outfit.

Once she had her clothes in her hands she went into her bathroom, slipping out from her bed clothing and into the shower for a quick wash up. While she was washing, Fae was trying to think of all who she could share her soup with… but there was so many people she just adored and loved to be around. So she narrowed her list down to a few people. Namely Maryn, Matt, Roi, Cleo (If she wanted any), Garnos, Edgar and Ant. She was still trying to patch things up with Ant; personally Fae felt real bad about what she had said to him, and it wasn’t her place. But she was rather upset at the time, however when she explained to the male, she was sure he understood. But being pregnant wasn’t an excuse. She still had no right to judge Ant’s parenting skills.

Out of the shower and dressed, Fae quickly ran a brush through her hair and fluffed out her outfit before leaving out to head back into the kitchen so she could individually package her soup for her friends she wished to share it with. In the middle of her looking for her storage dishes she heard a noise coming from the living area, namely outside, and stopped what she was doing to check it out. Walking to the front door she stopped short seeing some light and hearing the voices again. Fae couldn’t possibly think of who would be up roaming the streets this early in the morning. Then there was a knock at the young ladies door causing her to jump from the sudden noise.

“This is Osanna. We are claiming this place as our own. I know you are in there; come out.”

“—Osanna?!” she said rather breathless. Suddenly memories of her father and the war he lost his life in flooded her head.

“If you do not come out peacefully, we will remove you by force.”

Fae found herself in a sudden fit of panic, this wasn’t right. Speranza was in Escius, why was Osanna claiming it as theirs? Was Osanna trying to start another war? That was apparent by the current statements given from the officer outside.

“Ma’am we see you in there. Come out or we will be forced to come in.”

Fae couldn’t react, not calmly at least. She found herself shaking her head and running into her room. From in there she could hear the sounds of the front door being smashed in and heavy footsteps charging into her home. Dodging her way into the closet, she could hear them coming into her bedroom. Fae held her breath, she couldn’t let them get her. But it wasn’t good enough because seconds later the closet door opened and a hand reached in and grabbed her by her hair, dragging her out from within the closer. The female jerked and screamed profoundly at them, but they didn’t seem to care as the forced her to her feet, tied her arms and marched her right out of her home.

Outside she could see that everyone was being rounded out from their homes. She didn’t know who these men were, coming here claiming their home as their property. But she hopped someone would be able to help them soon. It wasn’t like Fae could fight them herself. Being two seasons pregnant made getting around a little more difficult, and she was already sore from just being jerked around by the officers. Hanging her head, Fae gave up; for now at least.

[INSERT• • • • TEXT]
тнє тץρє σғ ɢιяℓ ωнσ ωαℓкs ιитσ α вαя...

User Image

...αи∂ σя∂єяs α sнιяℓєץ тємρℓє.
[INSERT• • • • TEXT]

Location: General Store; Idria District With: Herself. Speaking to: Herself.

•••

[imgleft]http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o757/AnjaErvinRourk/c5b81cfe-52b2-42a0-972e-d7500c3575da_zps5a6f596a.jpg[/imgleft][size=18][color=white][INSERT
• • • • TEXT][/color][color=pink]❀[/color][color=purple]☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵[/color][color=pink]❀[/color][/size]
[size=18][color=white][INSERT • • • • • • • • • • TEXT][/size][/color][size=12][b][color=deeppink]ℱ[/b][/size][size=10]αӘʀɪεɳε[/color][/size] ❀ [size=12][b][color=deeppink]∂[/b][/size][size=10]єиιsє[/size][/color] ❀ [size=12][b][color=deeppink]ℛ[/b][/color][size=10]ι∂∂ʀ[/color][/size]
[size=18][color=white][INSERT• • • • • • • • • • TEXT][/color][/size][size=9]❀ Speranza General Store Owner ❀
[size=18][color=white][INSERT• • • • • • • • • • TEXT][/color][/size][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/faeriene-denise-ridder/t.94163477_1/#2][Journal][/url] ❀ [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-9tgsrh3Ug][Voice][/url] ❀ [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLQMs4LrXF0][Musica][/url] ❀ [[url=http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o757/AnjaErvinRourk/d7f52818a046494743dbc0e1607f337b_zpsc5a8cb26.jpg] Outfit][/url][/size][/color]
[size=18][color=white][INSERT
• • • • TEXT][/color][color=pink]❀[/color][color=purple]☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵[/color][color=pink]❀[/color][/size]
[color=white][size=24][INSERT • • • • • • TEXT][/size][/color][size=8][b]OOC:[/b] I hope this is an alright post.[/size]

[align=center][size=10]

[/size][/align]

[size=24][color=white][INSERT• • • • TEXT][/color][/size][align=left]тнє тץρє σғ ɢιяℓ ωнσ ωαℓкs ιитσ α вαя...[/align]

[align=center]•°o.O O.o°•[/align]

[align=right]...αи∂ σя∂єяs α sнιяℓєץ тємρℓє.[/align][size=24][color=white][INSERT• • • • TEXT][/color][/size]

[align=left][size=8][b]Location:[/b] General Store; Idria District [b]With:[/b] Herself. [b]Speaking to:[/b] Herself.[/size][/align]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff