Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Codger

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=14][color=red]❥[/color][/size][color=dimgray][size=11] textexttextext

• Violet ( Fairy Tail )

User Image

ID

» ★ name: violet tempests
                                                              » ★ nickname: vi
                                                              » ★ age: eighteen
                                                              » ★ guild: ---
                                                              » ★ tattoo: back of right thigh
                                                              » ★ height: five feet, two inches
                                                              » ★ weight: one hundred and three lbs
                                                              » ★ body: thin and lithe with supple curves
                                                              » ★ magic: weather magic

A Little Personal

» ★ Likes:
                                                              ╰☆╮ shopping
                                                              ╰☆╮ high places
                                                              ╰☆╮ sunny, warm weather
                                                              ╰☆╮ animals
                                                              ╰☆╮ flan

» ★ Dislikes:
                                                              ╰☆╮ when her "mood" shows
                                                              ╰☆╮ dirt/ getting dirty
                                                              ╰☆╮ manual labor
                                                              ╰☆╮ badly cooked food
                                                              ╰☆╮ being told what to do
                                                              ╰☆╮ seeing her friends hurt

» ★ Personality:
                                                              ╰☆╮ spoiled
                                                              ╰☆╮ outspoken
                                                              ╰☆╮ competitive
                                                              ╰☆╮ driven
                                                              ╰☆╮ sensitive
                                                              ╰☆╮ loyal
                                                              ╰☆╮ high-maintenance

» ★ story:
                                                              ╰☆╮ Violet, or "Vi," was born the daughter of a nobleman from Crocus City. Her parents were very attentive when she was a young girl, even when they had twin daughters after her. They were a relatively happy family, living comfortably in their manor. When Violet turned seven, it was revealed to her that her parents were former mages of a guild called Fairy Tail. Apparently, their magic abilities had been stripped of them entirely when they were out on a S-Class mission, by a man they still do not know the identity of. They never got into detail about the mission, hoping to keep their daughter (who they had been teaching her own magical skills) away from such dangers. However, one night, their manor was broken into and her parents were murdered, her twin sisters and her left to find them in the morning.

Vowing for vengeance, Violet went to Fairy Tail with her sisters and demanded to join and retrieve more details about her parent's mission. Of course, they allowed her to join and she soon found out that the job they went on was to save a certain village from a mysterious killer. The village had since been wiped out, the same year her parents lost their magic. It was assumed that her parent's involvement had provoked the murderer and he had retaliated by taking their magic and destroying the town. Violet became sure that the man who killed off the entire village was the same man who killed her parents and, since then, has promised to avenge her her kin. Being in Fairy Tail has helped lighten her heart from such dark themes, but she still does carry this will and always keeps it tucked in the back of her head.

She lives outside of the girl's dorm with her sisters, in their own apartment. Her sisters do not have any magical abilities, so she puts it upon herself to protect them at all costs.

» ★ magic & abilities:
                                                              ╰☆╮ Violet was trained first in the art of fencing. She is handy with a sword, but even handier with her magical proficiency. She has the power to control the weather within a limited radius. She can conjure up clouds, hail, wind, lightning and rain of any size, velocity, or intensity. As such, she is also known to make the opposite happen, in which the weather may already have been cloudy or rainy and she simply wisps them away to create a sunnier atmosphere. With her abilities, Violet is able to cause small, natural disasters such as hailstorms, lightning storms, tornadoes or hurricanes within her certain radius. She can control the direction of these small storms by manipulating the wind in her space, but too much use drains her of her magic fairly quickly.

Violet usually keeps her weather patterns for battle, but it is never unlikely that the weather around her (normally just above her head and no one else's) reflects her mood.

Blessed Codger

══════════════════════════════════

_____It was quiet. The emerging light of morning sneaked in from an open corner of the window, spilling it's rays onto the young idol's face. Her cream-like, pale skin glowed underneath the sun's rays and expressed a bit of annoyance as the light beat gently upon it. Mumbling a bit, Choi JinRi, stage name "Sulli", rolled over onto her stomach, hugging her pillow as her eyes groggily opened. Underneath her, the muffled sounds of her cellphone's alarm went off. Aish, I get it, I get it.... She whined, reaching under her covers to pull her phone out. Lowering the volume, she turned off the alarm, then face-planted right back into her pillow.

_____Nghh, c'mon, get up, Sulli. You have schedules to do... She yawned, talking to herself as she lifted her face from the pillow and rubbed her eyes groggily. Slowly, the sixteen year old climbed out of bed. She stretched as she stood straight, looking at the other bed belonging to Victoria, the member she shared her room with. Her and the other members of f(x) lived in a three bedroom apartment, obviously, and only one person didn't get to share - Sulli was not that person. She didn't mind, though. She'd been roommates with Vic-unni for along time. Patting the older female, she whispered, Unni~ don't be late for your schedules. and walked out. She didn't want to disturb the others who might be asleep, so she quietly went into the bathroom.

_____After showering and readying herself for today, she went back into her room to take a look at just what she needed to get done. Mm, let's see.... Flipping some of her hair behind her shoulder, she read her schedule as she tossed things into her bag. Such things were, but were not exactly limited to, some make-up, a comb, her cellphone, her Ipod, some jewelry, a book, and a pack of gum. I have some free time before my schedule actually starts. Sulli found herself so used to having Victoria listen to her speak aloud, she never thought it might seem a bit strange. But, no one was awake or here, so no harm, no foul.

_____Her schedule called for some basic things, like rehearsals, some vocal checking, school...She had nothing major at the moment, nothing like appearing on Star King or another reality show. She wondered if her other members had similar schedules today. Mm, how should I kill time? She wondered and looked about, seeing her school back pack nearby. Walking to it, she zipped it open to see what homework she'd been given. It seemed she did most of it, minus a few she hadn't gotten around to yet.

_____Her eyes scanned over it and she pulled it out and sat on the floor. I guess I could try finishing these-- Cue stomach gurgling. Blinking, she almost forgot she had yet to even eat breakfast. Deciding to get a bite first, she stood and put her homework on her bed, then went to the kitchen. To her dismay, she found zip in the fridge and in the cupboards. I'll just go out to eat something...mm... She felt she should bring some food back for the other members, too, so she took a post-it and wrote on it, Unni's and Krystal~ I couldn't find any food in the fridge, so I went out to get some, call my cell if you want me to get you anything specific. She nodded to herself and stuck the post-it on the fridge, then went back to her room to gather her things.

_____She took her phone out of her bag and threw an over-sized hoodie on, stuffing her phone, schedule, keys and wallet into its front pocket. She didn't like going out so layered and covered, but it was a rule they had here. If she was seen out and about with her identity hanging out for everyone to see, she'd definitely get too much attention and get stalked and.or pestered by people. It happened before to other idols and everyone had to learn from them. I'll be back~ She announced softly to the apartment and it's residents, creeping out the door. She then pulled the hood over her head and began walking down the hallways and stairs, humming the tune to "I'll Back Off So You Can Live" as she went, her mind trying to decide where exactly she should even go to order a quick breakfast.

•ooc• ( Was that, like, horrible? xD Haha. Sulli is bored! Someone annoy her! :3 )

Blessed Codger

User Image

Jenny "JiSom" Yoon

My name is Jenny Yoon,
But my friends call me Jen, JenJen.
I have been alive for Sixteen ! years ,
And I was born on October the sixth .
Oh, and I'm heterosexual .

My friends describe me as...
Bubbly
Outgoing
Sarcastic

Some things I love are...
Food ~ I love eating !
Animals - also cute ~
Photography .

Some things I hate are...
Fires
Horror movies / stories
Strawberries

A little bit of my life...
Woohoo ! You want to know more about me, huh? Well, let's get down to it, then ~ My parents are Korean-American. They never lived there, but my grandparents raised them as if they were. Therefore, my parents are a bit strict and uptight, but I've worked around them so I have more freedoms. Since they're so into their culture, I am, too. I speak, breathe, live, and eat the culture as much as I do American culture. My baby brother, too. He's so cute ~ His name is Jerry and he's about three years old now. People say I'm a little childish myself, so I love taking care of him. My parents gave me a lot of love and affection as a kid, but as I said, they were strict and that made me feel a bit suffocated. I snuck out of the house a lot, even today, to just be out and feel like I have some space to myself.

- love ♥
iDAREYOUbby

Blessed Codger

_____Jenny sat at the kitchen table,, a spoon held in her hand, feeding her baby brother his food. She made little airplane noises, moving the spoon around in the air to amuse Jerry and "dove" the spoon into his mouth. Wah ~ good job, Jer-bear! Mom, he's done ! Jenny Yoon, a sixteen year old young Korean-American, stood as her mother told her to take Jerry to daycare while they were all out. Agreeing out loud, she took her brother from the booster seat and planted his feet on the ground. As he reached up for her hand, she took it and smiled gently. Daycare time, Jerry ! Say bye to umma and appa ~ Jenny told him, croushing to kiss his head. "Bye mommy, bye daddy !" Jerry yelled back, letting go of her hand briefly to meet his parents at the door. Jenny, who had woken up a while ago, but was ready for the day, came over and bid her parents farewell as they went to work.

_____Like always, they warned her not to do anything reckless today and be extra safe. Jenny rolled her eyes, You two are so paranoid ! She laughed and waved as they warned her again. Taking Jerry by the hand, she put him in the basket of her bike (yes, he fit - he was just that tiny) and started biking to his daycare center. Her and her baby brother bantered and talked along the way and she smiled as he took a small nap in the basket. Unni~ don't be late for your schedules. and walked out. She didn't want to disturb the others who might be asleep, so she quietly went into the bathroom.

_____After showering and readying herself for today, she went back into her room to take a look at just what she needed to get done. Mm, let's see.... Flipping some of her hair behind her shoulder, she read her schedule as she tossed things into her bag. Such things were, but were not exactly limited to, some make-up, a comb, her cellphone, her Ipod, some jewelry, a book, and a pack of gum. I have some free time before my schedule actually starts. Sulli found herself so used to having Victoria listen to her speak aloud, she never thought it might seem a bit strange. But, no one was awake or here, so no harm, no foul.

_____Her schedule called for some basic things, like rehearsals, some vocal checking, school...She had nothing major at the moment, nothing like appearing on Star King or another reality show. She wondered if her other members had similar schedules today. Mm, how should I kill time? She wondered and looked about, seeing her school back pack nearby. Walking to it, she zipped it open to see what homework she'd been given. It seemed she did most of it, minus a few she hadn't gotten around to yet.

_____Her eyes scanned over it and she pulled it out and sat on the floor. I guess I could try finishing these-- Cue stomach gurgling. Blinking, she almost forgot she had yet to even eat breakfast. Deciding to get a bite first, she stood and put her homework on her bed, then went to the kitchen. To her dismay, she found zip in the fridge and in the cupboards. I'll just go out to eat something...mm... She felt she should bring some food back for the other members, too, so she took a post-it and wrote on it, Unni's and Krystal~ I couldn't find any food in the fridge, so I went out to get some, call my cell if you want me to get you anything specific. She nodded to herself and stuck the post-it on the fridge, then went back to her room to gather her things.

_____She took her phone out of her bag and threw an over-sized hoodie on, stuffing her phone, schedule, keys and wallet into its front pocket. She didn't like going out so layered and covered, but it was a rule they had here. If she was seen out and about with her identity hanging out for everyone to see, she'd definitely get too much attention and get stalked and.or pestered by people. It happened before to other idols and everyone had to learn from them. I'll be back~ She announced softly to the apartment and it's residents, creeping out the door. She then pulled the hood over her head and began walking down the hallways and stairs, humming the tune to "I'll Back Off So You Can Live" as she went, her mind trying to decide where exactly she should even go to order a quick breakfast.

•ooc• ( sorry if this was totally horrible, heheheh~ )

Blessed Codger

User Image
                                  h a n e u l

↘↘ what were my parents thinking ?
                                                                  xxxxxxxxhaneul yukiko sasano

xxxxxxNAME

↘↘ my friends call me
                                                                  xxxxxxxxhannie-chan or yuki

xxxxxxNICK - NAME

↘↘ it`s a party in my pants
                                                                  xxxxxxxxfemale

xxxxxxGENDER

↘↘ candles on my cake
                                                                  xxxxxxxxsixteen ~

xxxxxxAGE

↘↘ i swing this way
                                                                  xxxxxxxxheterosexual !

xxxxxxSEXUALITY

↘↘ this makes me special
                                                                  xxxxxxxxi'm aya's bff ~

xxxxxxROLE

↘↘ i tend to act like
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-understanding
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-cheerful
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-sarcastic
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-outgoing
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-easily bored
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-easily amused
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-positive
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-naive
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-easily offended
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-oblivious

xxxxxxPERSONALITY

↘↘ my favorite things
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-animals
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-cherry coke
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-playing piano
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-singing/ music
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-playing on swing sets
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-the beach/ the ocean
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-my friends
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-my older brother
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-video games
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-daisies

xxxxxxLIKES

↘↘ i hate those !
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-bullies
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-negativity
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-close-minded people
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-missing a note. singing out of tune
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-losing
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-being tricked
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-liars
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-fire
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-my grandparents
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-mathematics

xxxxxxDISLIKES

↘↘ Few things about me !
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-my mother is korean, my father is japanese.
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-i have an older brother in south korea. his name is hamin.
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-my grandparents hate my mother and won't let me see her or my brother in s. korea.
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-my father is rarely ever home, we aren't close at all.
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-i am besties with aya and like to stay at her house more often than my own.
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-my father and his family are filthy stinking rich, so that's how i know the matsumoto's. they give no money to my mother and brother.
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-i'm short - i am 5 foot 2 inches. i also speak fluent japanese and korean!
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-i love all animals, but i'm allergic to cats.
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-i'm super clumsy and trip/ hurt myself on anything most of the time.
                                                                  xxxxxxxx-i live and breathe singing. it's my passion in life, but my family (except my mom and brother) say it's a stupid dream.

xxxxxxsecret

↘↘ shh dont tell !
                                                                  xxxxxxxxi've been thinking about running away from japan and move to south korea. i don't know how to tell my friends here, though...plus, someone's holding me back.

xxxxxxsecret

↘↘ don`t tell anyone !
                                                                  xxxxxxxxhe may be matsumoto ~

xxxxxxLOVE

iDAREYOUbby

Blessed Codger

User Image

xxxxxxxxxs i c axxx

J e s s i c a Me i P a r k

Jessica Mei Park
Seventeen
October 6th
Heterosexual
That's a secret !

Miss Independent

The Oldest Daughter of the Park Family

▷▷ iDAREYOUbby

User Image

xxxxxxxxxc a n d yxxx

C a n d i c e L i n P a r k

Candice Lin Park
Six
December 25th
Huuuuh?
My stuffed animals !

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y and Z ~

Youngest Daughter of the Pak Family

▷▷ iDAREYOUbby

User Image

xxxxxxxxxg w e nxxx

G w e n Ky u - Y o u n g P a r k

Gwen Kyu-Young Park
Thirty Nine
April 20th
Heterosexual
Sam

Home

Park Family Mother

▷▷ (anyone)

User Image

xxxxxxxxxs a mxxx

S a m S h i n H o P a r k

Sam ShinHo Park
Forty Three
October 1st
Heterosexual
Gwen

Home

Park Family Father

▷▷ (anyone)

Blessed Codger

_____Jenny sat at the kitchen table,, a spoon held in her hand, feeding her baby brother his food. She made little airplane noises, moving the spoon around in the air to amuse Jerry and "dove" the spoon into his mouth. Wah ~ good job, Jer-bear! Mom, he's done ! Jenny Yoon, a sixteen year old young Korean-American, stood as her mother told her to take Jerry to daycare while they were all out. Agreeing out loud, she took her brother from the booster seat and planted his feet on the ground. As he reached up for her hand, she took it and smiled gently. Daycare time, Jerry ! Say bye to umma and appa ~ Jenny told him, croushing to kiss his head. "Bye mommy, bye daddy !" Jerry yelled back, letting go of her hand briefly to meet his parents at the door. Jenny, who had woken up a while ago, but was ready for the day, came over and bid her parents farewell as they went to work.

_____Like always, they warned her not to do anything reckless today and be extra safe. Jenny rolled her eyes, You two are so paranoid ! She laughed and waved as they warned her again. Taking Jerry by the hand, she put him in the basket of her bike (yes, he fit - he was just that tiny) and started biking to his daycare center. Her and her baby brother bantered and talked along the way and she smiled as he took a small nap in the basket. Unni~ don't be late for your schedules. and walked out. She didn't want to disturb the others who might be asleep, so she quietly went into the bathroom.

Blessed Codger

I'm Lili, and I want to be your flower

User Image
ⓘ ⓓ ⓔ ⓝ ⓣ ⓘ ⓕ ⓘ ⓒ ⓐ ⓣ ⓘ ⓞ ⓝ card

My ⓝⓐⓜⓔ is Lili Falk.
And my ⓒⓞⓤⓝⓣⓡⓨ of origin is Liechtenstein.
My ⓢⓔⓧ is Female.
My ⓔⓨⓔⓢ are Green.
And my ⓗⓐⓘⓡ is Blonde.
My ⓑⓘⓡⓣⓗⓓⓐⓨ is on July 12th.
And ⓒⓤⓡⓡⓔⓝⓣⓛⓨ I am 16-17.
I ⓢⓣⓐⓝⓓ at 5"0.
And I ⓦⓔⓘⓖⓗ 102 lbs..

**ⓡ ⓔ ⓛ ⓐ ⓣ ⓘ ⓞ ⓝ ⓢ ⓗ ⓘ ⓟ information

My ⓢⓔⓧⓤⓐⓛⓘⓣⓨ is uhm, heterosexual?.
For ⓡⓔⓕⓔⓡⓔⓝⓒⓔ, I am w-what?.
Currently, I ⓛⓞⓥⓔ Hmmm....
And I am good ⓕⓡⓘⓔⓝⓓⓢ with my brother, Vash. And a few female nations.....

**ⓕ ⓐ ⓜ ⓘ ⓛ ⓨ background

My ⓟⓐⓡⓔⓝⓣⓢ are I don't remember.....
The following are my ⓐⓤⓝⓣⓢ and ⓤⓝⓒⓛⓔⓢ~ I can't remember any of these, either..
Oh? My ⓢⓘⓑⓛⓘⓝⓖⓢ? Switzerland..
And the rest of my ⓕⓐⓜⓘⓛⓨ... Nobody else, I believe..

ⓛ ⓞ ⓨ ⓐ ⓛ ⓣ ⓨ confidentiality

My ⓒⓛⓘⓠⓤⓔ is Europeans.

ⓑ ⓔ ⓗ ⓘ ⓝ ⓓ the curtain

My ⓟⓤⓟⓟⓔⓣⓔⓔⓡ is iDAREYOUbby.

Blessed Codger

Username: iDAREYOUbby
Character Name: Madison Powell
Good or Evil? Good has been bred into my veins!
Crush: I hate falling in love.
Small Bio: I'm on of Alfred's original 13 kids, siblings, whatever we are to him. Him and England fought on my turf a lot when I was young and I've always been here, supporting my country. Over the years, a whole mess of stuff happened and I'm industrialized, fashion-savvy, diverse, sarcastic, talkative, and blah, blah, why don't you just ask me, sheesh!
Appearance: BAM !
Other: I've got this thing called complete heterochromia - two-different colored eyes.

Blessed Codger

█ ▍██ █ ████ █████ ██ █ █ ▍█████████ ████ ██ █████ █ ███ ██ ████ ███ ▍█
User Image
lineӍɅDΊϨѲȠ ɱaɗɗʏ ҎѺШЭȽȽlineline
█ ▍██ █ ████ █████ ██ █ █ ▍█████████ ████ ██ █████ █ ███ ██ ████ ███ ▍█

User Image
╔════════════════════════════════════════╗

NYC hissed again when Turkey pulled her hair and scowled a bit at him, swishing her head to face Val on purpose so her hair smacked him in the face. "Hmmm...I dunno."

She shrugged. "What do you guys wanna do~?" She asked, breaking pieces of chocolate, throwing them in the air and eating them as they fell.

[[ Hmmm, what should they do...? Idefk....>__> Lol. ]]

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

Blessed Codger

Gaian Name: iDAREYOUbby
Character Name: Gwen Kaye
Summoing:
Sen, a black Pegasus
Homeworld:
Radiant Garden/ Hollow Bastian
Keyblade:
Diamond Dust, Bond of Flame
Magic:
Curaga
Blizzaga
Thundaga
Appearance:
Normal - A Painter's Child
Drive - Don't Make Me...
Halloween Town - BOO!
Pride Land - Cheetah?
Atlantica - Part of Your World~
Wonderland - Tea Time?
Bio:
I was born and raised in Radiant Garden. Of course, I was really little when it was destroyed and made into Hollow Bastion. Like, really super little. I think I was about seven? Eight? Anyway, I was little, alright? I don't remember much about when the world was swallowed up, but I remember having friends back then. Ienzo...yeah, I remember him; he was a few years older, but my parents were house/building painters and often went to Ansem's castle to paint. So, I knew him and the apprentices a bit. Anyway, after Hollow Bastion, my parents were never seen again. I became this orphan in Traverse Town, stealing and robbing people. One day, I got this Keyblade out of nowhere and after this freakt dream. It was weird....and I never used it. If Heartless chased me, I ran. I didn't like this new power, it scared me. Eventually, as I was growing up and was old enough to get a job and stop stealing for food and money, I was confronted by an old friend. Yep, hey Ienzo long time, no see! What? You're a Nobody? Oh, that's -- wait, what? And so, he told me he knew about my Keyblading abilities. It was weird and, well, frankly he was, too, so I didn't want to hear anymore. He left and I lived a peaceful life and even went back to Radiant Garden once that Leon guy tried to fix it. Recently, Ienzo, or Zexion, came back...and told me about my Keyblade abilities again. I almost forgot about it, but he said he needed my help and he was asking me to help him as a friend. That struck a cord and I accepted. Little did I know, I had gotten myself caught in this giant web that is the "rebirth of Organization XIII". I couldn't back out once I started collecting hearts for them, so it's what I do now. It isn't so bad, I guess. The Organization isn't so bad, mainly because I knew the first six, but....I heard there are other Keybladers out there. And I wonder if I'm considered a traitor? But, hey, I have nothing to lose....
Personality:
I'm usually a happy, cheerful person. It's a mask, though, and I hide my loneliness with it. My parents were the world to me, and when I lost them, I felt I didn't have anything to live for. So, that's why I became a bad person and started stealing and tricking people. I don't do it much now, but from time to time, I'll get the urge and do it. Anyway, I get distracted easily, but follow orders so I won't be bored. I hate being bored. I'm easy-going and light-hearted, but can be serious if you annoy me or provoke me. I'm loyal, so I stick to my group and rarely ever turn my back if I've promised allegiance. I'm easily swayed and pleased, so it's easy to push me around a bit, sadly....I like feeling useful, which is another reason I dedicate myself to Organization XIII.
Crush: Nooooooot Zexion/Ienzo!

Roleplay Sample: I loved paint. It was colorful and different and...messy. I didn't usually like order. It was too strict and it bothered me. I needed to be free. Which was why I was so bent on painting the drab walls of the Castle That Never Was. "Man, Xemnas is lucky to have me. I collect them hearts AND I make their walls pretty." She snickered, getting paint on her clothes, but not minding as she painted the staircase walls. "He'll probably get mad...Oh, well. I'll blame it on Demyx....or Vexen, that old man ~" She sang, pinking up the area with the strokes of her paintbrush. Oh, just wait until her boss came home. Or Saix. Gosh, that guy was such a party pooper.

Turning her head, she heard footsteps and bit her lip. "Uh oh...Hmmmm....I know~" She smirked evilly and grabbed the paintbrush and began writing in huge letters "WALLS PAINTED COURTESY OF DEMYX AND VEXEN." She nodded and grabbed the paint can and brush and snuck away, only to hear the roar of Xemnas as he laid eyes on her masterpiece.

Blessed Codger

Jenny sat at the kitchen table,, a spoon held in her hand, feeding her baby brother his food. She made little airplane noises, moving the spoon around in the air to amuse Jerry and "dove" the spoon into his mouth. ] Wah ~ good job, Jer-bear! Mom, he's done ! Jenny Yoon, a sixteen year old young Korean-American, stood as her mother told her to take Jerry to daycare while they were all out. Agreeing out loud, she took her brother from the booster seat and planted his feet on the ground. As he reached up for her hand, she took it and smiled gently. Daycare time, Jerry ! Say bye to umma and appa ~ Jenny told him, croushing to kiss his head. "Bye mommy, bye daddy !" Jerry yelled back, letting go of her hand briefly to meet his parents at the door. Jenny, who had woken up a while ago, but was ready for the day, came over and bid her parents farewell as they went to work.

Jenny sat at the kitchen table,, a spoon held in her hand, feeding her baby brother his food. She made little airplane noises, moving the spoon around in the air to amuse Jerry and "dove" the spoon into his mouth. ] Wah ~ good job, Jer-bear! Mom, he's done ! Jenny Yoon, a sixteen year old young Korean-American, stood as her mother told her to take Jerry to daycare while they were all out. Agreeing out loud, she took her brother from the booster seat and planted his feet on the ground. As he reached up for her hand, she took it and smiled gently. Daycare time, Jerry ! Say bye to umma and appa ~ Jenny told him, croushing to kiss his head. "Bye mommy, bye daddy !" Jerry yelled back, letting go of her hand briefly to meet his parents at the door. Jenny, who had woken up a while ago, but was ready for the day, came over and bid her parents farewell as they went to work.

Blessed Codger

•ooc• ( ooc )

Blessed Codger

Hi! I'm Marie-Lise
But I represent Seychelles
Do I attend school? If yes, then your character is a nation-gone human.
And my boss's name is username.

Blessed Codger

User Image
xJessica Isis Paige

xSixteenHalf-blooded
xGryffindorxx iDAREYOUbby

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers