Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Codger

User Image
                      ||██ █ ℓucy ρark the bride`s maid █ ██

User Image

Gellert's gaze fell upon the source of a voice. Someone had called him and in a tone that made him feel like he was belittling him. Maybe it was simply the way Tom Riddle normally spoke, but Grindelwald couldn't help but let a sly smirk grace him lips. "Well, if you wanted me to sit with you, Riddle, you could have simply asked." He joked slightly with a crooked grin still plastered on his face. Grindelwald took this opportunity to sit with the other male. He did not know exactly who Tom Riddle was and, frankly, it didn't matter much to him.

He had been brought back from the dead along with him, so he must have been some important wizard, but Grindelwald wasn't going to bother finding out who or how he was important.He did, however, glance at the book Tom was reading and, with a piece of toast in his mouth, he pulled it from his grasp. "What's this your reading today?" He noticed Tom did read quite a bit. Suddenly, another voice filled his ears and he turned his head hesitantly, looking over his shoulder to see Ariana.

She mumbled her brother's name and he smiled softly, placing Riddle's book on the table as he turned around in his seat. "I haven't seen him, no, Ari." He said to the younger girl. "You know how Albus is, he likes to do things without anyone knowing." He tried to reassure her, seeing as how she was rather alone at the moment. Aberforth and Albus were the only ones she was comfortable with. He felt a bit bad for her and was pondering whether to introduce her to Tom. Probably not, Tom seemed a sour grape anyway.

Blessed Codger

User Image
Nice to meet you: Mary Lankerman

What the hell do you think?!...:Female

Can you tell?..: Nineteen

And you wanna know..why?: Exorcists

Will they like me?..: If you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly your typical "girly-girl". I don't wear dresses because they'd get in my way, I don't put on make-up, because who cares anyway? Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty friendly, just easily annoyed and, from what others say, a little intimidating. I'm quiet with an edge of aloofness thrown in there. I daydream a lot, which is why I seem unfocused at times. It's pretty hard for me to forgive and once you wrong me, you've put yourself on my list for life. And I hold grudges, so watch it. I generally like having company around, even if it's just for background noise, mostly because I can't stand silence. In the Order, I'm known to be a bit sarcastic and relaxed, often too lazy to clean up after myself. That's why I keep my hair in a generally short cut...and why it's always a bit of a mess. Ah, well. Anyway, if you're someone I care about, I can be very protective and I become extremely loyal. I have a short-fuse (much like Kanda, but a little less) and hate having to pick up slack of others.

My so called story..: I was an orphan, living in a sea-side house owned by a nun named Sister Gloria. I had a pretty crappy childhood, often getting beat up by the other orphans because I was "pudgy", and grew into the habit of fighting back. Eventually, I became known as the "problem child" in that place and everyone was adopted while stayed behind, by myself with Sister Gloria. She was a nice old lady, probably the only one who understood me and got me to stop enforcing violence on others like that.

As time passed and no one seemed to want me still, she ended up taking me in. I didn't mind, she was the only one I could see as a mother then anyway. Once she closed the orphanage, I was about 7, she said we were going "home". Home, turns out for her, was actually the Order. She was a scientist, some kind of researcher and started pulling me into the field, too. I learned a lot from her in a short time and was allowed to live in the Order with her. I made a few friends, like Noise Marie, who I often made fun of because our names were so similar, he was and still is like a big brother. Soon, Sister Gloria went on a short visit to the Asia Branch when I was 10 and was one of the many who Alma Karma killed. I felt alone, then and devastated. I still worked with the scientists afterward and, one day, a year after Sister Gloria died, I was watching them studying a piece of innocence the Exorcists found, and I turned out to be compatible with it. It was a pair of nunchakus and they've been my partner for almost ten years now.

My ability When activated, Divine Tempest will move to it's user's leisure if enough training has been received. Mary can gather momentum with it and deal powerful blows to Akuma when spun fast and hard enough. Though, she never actually hits them directly, for it is the force of the velocity gathered when spun that gets to the enemy first. If she would actually hit her opponent, the strike would deal 5% more damage then if it were just the massed momentum. As of yet, Mary works to achieve a higher percentage on critical attacks such as that. She has also trained with them enough to make them seem invisible when spun around her body at high speeds.

By herself, Mary is a capable nurse and mechanic.

My weapon I use to protect: "Divine Tempest" - An equipment type Innocence in the form of nunchakus.

I love a lot!: Background noise, sweets, music, card games, mechanics, animals, hot chocolate, Daffodils, sleeping in.

Uh..maybe a few...: Being woken up early, annoying people, useless people, Akuma, Noahs, The Earl, traitors, thunder, carousels.

Shhh! do not tell: No time for that. Plus, I don't even know what this mushy "love" business is about.

The one who is in command: saltwater daisies.

Blessed Codger

User Image
Hey there: Tevak
Its pretty easy...: Female
Do i really look this young?..: Aroound 17-18
I fight for the: Exorcists / The Black Order
Will they like me?..: Tevak is a rather quiet girl. She can be seen as stoic, but she is very caring and protective toward people she cares for. She is very attached to her brother Madarao and the other Third Exorcists. Tevak is very determined and stubborn, but is open-minded if the situation calls for such leeway. She tries to stay as mature as possible, but if approached in a strange or unusual way, she is easily broken down. Tevak, while dainty looking, will not stand to be called a coward and is not afraid to fight. However, she is deathly afraid of being left behind or losing those she cherish.
My life..: Nothing too detailed is known about Tevak. She was part of the Third Exorcist Project and was an ex-CROW member and thus became experimented on to be a half-human and half-Akuma. Her and the other Thirds were sent to HQ to fight with the Exorcists and see if they were "successful" end products.
My abilityBeing Half-Akuma, the Third Exorcists can penetrate through barriers only Akuma can. Tevak, like the other Thirds, can transform her left arm, revealing Dark Matter and either directly absorb Akuma, or create a dark whirlpool and draw them in. Thirds are also known for enhanced strength.
[My weapon i use to protect Since Tevak used to be apart of CROW, she uses spells and charms, but uses herself most of the time.
I like a lot of things: Her brother and the Third Exorcist, peace and quiet, being of help to God, the Exorcists.
Uh..maybe a little...: The Earl, being alone, being left behind, dreams that involve killing.
U-Uh...um... W-What?
The one who pulls the strings:saltwater daisies

Blessed Codger

User Image
                      ||██ █ tevak a third exorcist █ ██

User Image

Gellert's gaze fell upon the source of a voice. Someone had called him and in a tone that made him feel like he was belittling him. Maybe it was simply the way Tom Riddle normally spoke, but Grindelwald couldn't help but let a sly smirk grace him lips. "Well, if you wanted me to sit with you, Riddle, you could have simply asked." He joked slightly with a crooked grin still plastered on his face. Grindelwald took this opportunity to sit with the other male. He did not know exactly who Tom Riddle was and, frankly, it didn't matter much to him.

He had been brought back from the dead along with him, so he must have been some important wizard, but Grindelwald wasn't going to bother finding out who or how he was important.He did, however, glance at the book Tom was reading and, with a piece of toast in his mouth, he pulled it from his grasp. "What's this your reading today?" He noticed Tom did read quite a bit. Suddenly, another voice filled his ears and he turned his head hesitantly, looking over his shoulder to see Ariana.

She mumbled her brother's name and he smiled softly, placing Riddle's book on the table as he turned around in his seat. "I haven't seen him, no, Ari." He said to the younger girl. "You know how Albus is, he likes to do things without anyone knowing." He tried to reassure her, seeing as how she was rather alone at the moment. Aberforth and Albus were the only ones she was comfortable with. He felt a bit bad for her and was pondering whether to introduce her to Tom. Probably not, Tom seemed a sour grape anyway.

Blessed Codger

══════════════════════════════════

_____"MISS HAN, MISS HAN!!!" Nikki growled as she was rudely awakened by some random house maid. She turned to th other side, away from the fretting worker and waved a hand at her, pulling her pillow over her head. MiNa, why are you yellinggggg~ it's sooo early.... Whining as she pulled the pillow over her ears some more, MiNa, her maid and JaeKyu's current nanny, shook the young girl's shoulder. "Miss Han, today's your first day of school!" That didn't seem to bother Nikki as she kept her eyes closed softly, enjoying the muffled out sounds her pillow blocked out. However, her short relief turned to panic as MiNa added, "Miss Han, please wake up! The assembly starts in 20 minutes!" She cried, pulling the pillow off her head. Nikki yelped, jumping out of her bed and flew into the bathroom.

_____You're kidding, MiNa! Why didn't you wake me up earlier!? Nikki cried, flinging her bed hair from her face and shutting the bathroom door. Outside, MiNa left Nikki's school uniform out for her and said through the door, "I thought your alarm clock did the job for me, Miss Han! I'm terribly sorry!" She stuttered as she heard the shower turn on. Nikki rambled on in the bathroom about how their hot water took way too long to turn on. Making do with the cold, quick shower, she got out, grabbed the uniform and threw it on, accidentally throwing her top on inside-out. Her hair, still dripping wet, was crudely untangled as she ran her brush through it. Aish! Ow, ow, owww~ She hopped up and down, checking the clock to see she had 10 whole minutes to get to school before the assembly. That sucked because she lived, at minimum, an hour away.

_____She pouted and ran out of her room. I'm late anyway, might as well say bye to JaeKyu. She sighed to herself, annoyed that her hair was still soaking wet and dripping. MiNa was already in JaeKyu's large nursery. She cradled the young boy, cooing softly and turning her head to see Nikki. "M-Miss Han...I'm sorry again for this morning. You'll be late." MiNa said, obviously guilty. Nikki, who realized she must have overreacted a bit this morning, shook her damp hair. It's okay, MiNa. It's sort of my fault I didn't wake up on time anyway...I wanted to say bye to Jae before I left~ She told the older woman and came over to stroke her baby brother's hair. He lay in the woman's arms, sound asleep and breathing softly. Nikki was going to miss him dearly and she smiled at MiNa after giving her younger brother a kiss on the head. Ok, I'm leaving now. Take care of JaeKyu~ And tell my daddy and mom I said bye! She said and gave MiNa a gentle side-hug before breaking away, giving one last goodbye to her sleeping brother, and ran down the long hallways.

_____Nikki hated how big her house was. It was so unnecessary for just her, MiNa, the butler, her parents, and JaeKyu. But her parents liked to show they had money. Nikki didn't bother trying to stop them from flaunting - she didn't care for money much. Money didn't buy her friends or companionship anyway. Nikki ran down and saw the clock had already gone past 10 minutes. Shrugging, she went into the garage and saw the butler waiting. "Good Morning, Miss Han." He bowed and she nodded and waved, smiling cheerfully. It was a new year! Being late once didn't matter, right? Morning~ Nikki said and go into the back seat. The butler started the car as she took out her cellphone and checked the time. Wait...her eyes widened and she groaned loudly, moving up to ask the butler loudly, What time does your car clock say!? He blinked and turned the digital clock on. "7:00, Miss Han..." She sighed, both in relief and annoyance. How their house clock and her alarm clock got turned so far ahead was beyond her. Shrugging, she sat back. At least I won't be late...sort of. No, she still was going to be a bit late. The assembly was at 7:30, and her home was an hour away.

_____The drive there was uneventful and Nikki even fell asleep in the back. It wasn't until the butler pulled up to the school that she finally woke up. "Miss Han, you're here." He said and she sat up, yawning and nodding. Thanks~ I'll miss you, bye, DoYong! She said, slipping out as he wished her a good year. She shut the door and watched as he drove away, stretching her arms as her eyes fell on the assembly hall and school. She smiled a bit, happy to be back. Summer was enjoyable with her parents and especially with her brother, but school offered time with people her age. Ringing her hair, she saw it was still a bit damp and it had made a bit of a wet spot on the back of her shirt. Hmm, oh well...Looks like I'm not too late! She said and followed the crowd inside. She greeted a few people, but looked around the crowd for her "friend-friends". She claimed she was "friends" with most people, but she had those few who she really clung to and hung around with. I wonder if Yoona's here yet...Probably.Nikki smiled and entered the giant hall, looking around to see a sea of girls.

_____Her big brown eyes scanned the hall some more and she stood on her tip toes as she looked around. Bing bing! Target locked! She found Yoona sitting around, talking to some...girls she'd never seen before. Sneaking over, she crept up behind her friend and placed her hands over her eyes. Yoona~! She smiled wide and removed her hands after a while. I missed you! Who is this girl you're talking to? Without waiting for an introduction, she waved to the girl. Hi~ I'm Han Nikki. Are you one of Yoona's new victims? I mean friends? She asked and took the liberty of this moment to take a seat next to Yoona. Has the assembly started? I thought I was going to be late! She said, a bit exasperatedly and sat back, still unaware that she had somehow gotten her shirt on inside-out....

•ooc• ( ooc )

Blessed Codger

User Image
User Image
long hair // short hair

n a m e Cho SungRin

n i c k n a m e s SungRinnie, Rin

a g e Sixteen

b i r t h d a y October Sixth

g e n d e r Female~

p r e f e r e n c e Heterosexual!

a b o u t m e Hmm, where to begin? Well, let's start with the fact that I'm born out of wedlock. My mom got pregnant with her boyfriend at the time and after finding out about me being conceived, he sort of just left. I've never met him, but that's okay. My mom was a bit of a supermom when I was young, juggling two to three jobs while still taking care of me.

Mom loved to dress me up a lot. I have thousands of baby pictures of me in frilly, pink dresses and cute, little outfits my mother got me into. All that changed, though, when my mom met Lee KangSu, my dad now, and introduced me to his older sons, my Oppas now. They got married after a year of dating and we've been happy ever since, that was back when I was about three. We moved to America then. My feminine side wore out a bit after being exposed to my Oppa's though and they taught me the rougher, boyish side of life.

It was the hard way, though. They pulled my hair, cut it even, pushed and flung mud at me, interrupted my vocal lessons (my mother insisted on those) with inappropriate fart noises... Ah, the memories. Anyway, I caught on as I got a bit older and started playing their own games. Somewhere down the line of experiences with chases and other stamina-draining activities, I became extremely good at sports. Swimming and soccer were introduced to me at a young age because of my Oppa's and I became really, really good at it. Aside from sports though, I did love singing a lot, especially because it brought my mom and I closer since she loved to sing as well. Anyway, my dad moved us to Seoul and enrolled me into this really prestigious boarding school. I didn't want to go at first, but they insisted I get a feel for being on my own since my brothers were also leaving home now. I agreed, mainly because my parents mentioned the school's outstanding soccer and swimming teams and their choir. I actually quite like it here~

p e r s o n a I'm not shy, though it comes off as that a lot. I just never talk to anyone unless I absolutely have to or they start a conversation first. Other then that, you won't see me floating around, trying to strike conversation with people. I'm told I daydream a lot, too. Like I space out and start thinking out loud. Yeah, it's pretty dangerous, especially when I daydream about boys. Not good...and very embarrassing. Anyway, I don't tend to judge others, they're kind of just...there until they talk to me. Why do I wait for people to talk to me? I dunno, I just never think of making talk, I suppose. My head is always in the clouds for some reason and I'm always thinking about something, even if it's a small insignificant thing. I just take more interest in the things around me, but not the people. Does that make sense? No one really makes sense, so it's okay. I do cherish people I love, though. And I'll snap out of my daydreams if I hear someone talking bad about them. And I'm super passionate when it comes to soccer, swimming, and singing. Hmm, also, I never, ever back out onna dare, no matter how stupid it is. So, there you have it~

h o b b i e s I am in love with sports. Mainly soccer and swimming, but I'm not too shabby at others if I put a little more effort. But soccer, oh my goddess, I love it so much I think about going professional. I love soccer, though, about as much as I love singing. Which leaves me conflicted sometimes. My brother's tell me to get realistic and go for soccer, but my mother would flip the house over with joy if I tried to become a trainee at some music company. Anyway, those are about my only hobbies. I also like to bake. Baking is fun.

i n f i l t r a t i o n Yes, I am apart of the Infilitration plan. The question is, did I want to be? In all honesty, I didn't. But one of my friends dared me and, well, once you dare me, it's a done deal. So, I agreed to help out. Besides, they have a pretty amazing soccer team and choir, or so I've heard from the announcements....I wanna see the competition in its raw, exposed, natural environment! I wonder if I'll be too short, though....

a t t e n d s Boy's School

a c t i v i t y Soccer Team & Choir

s c h e d u l e Boy School's Set C

s a r a n g h a e N/A

p u p p e t r y saltwater daisies

User Image

Blessed Codger

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Ⓐ Ⓑ Ⓒ Ⓓ Ⓔ Ⓕ Ⓖ Ⓗ Ⓘ Ⓙ Ⓚ Ⓛ Ⓜ Ⓝ Ⓞ Ⓟ Ⓠ Ⓡ Ⓢ Ⓣ Ⓤ Ⓥ Ⓦ Ⓧ Ⓨ Ⓩ

ⓐ ⓑ ⓒ ⓓ ⓔ ⓕ ⓖ ⓗ ⓘ ⓙ ⓚ ⓛ ⓜ ⓝ ⓞ ⓟ ⓠ ⓡ ⓢ ⓣ ⓤ ⓥ ⓦ ⓧ ⓨ ⓩ

[̲̅a̲̅] [̲̅b̲̅] [̲̅c̲̅] [̲̅d̲̅] [̲̅e̲̅] [̲̅f̲̅] [̲̅g̲̅] [̲̅h̲̅] [̲̅i̲̅] [̲̅j̲̅] [̲̅k̲̅] [̲̅l̲̅] [̲̅m̲̅] [̲̅n̲̅] [̲̅o̲̅] [̲̅p̲̅] [̲̅q̲̅] [̲̅r̲̅] [̲̅s̲̅] [̲̅t̲̅] [̲̅u̲̅] [̲̅v̲̅] [̲̅w̲̅] [̲̅x̲̅] [̲̅y̲̅] [̲̅z]

𝐚 𝐛 𝐜 𝐝 𝐞 𝐟 𝐠 𝐡 𝐢 𝐣 𝐤 𝐥 𝐦 𝐧 𝐨 𝐩 𝐪 𝐫 𝐬 𝐭 𝐮 𝐯 𝐰 𝐱 𝐲 𝐳

𝐴 𝐵 𝐶 𝐷 𝐸 𝐹 𝐺 𝐻 𝐼 𝐽 𝐾 𝐿 𝑀 𝑁 𝑂 𝑃 𝑄 𝑅 𝑆 𝑇 𝑈 𝑉 𝑊 𝑋 𝑌 𝑍
𝑎 𝑏 𝑐 𝑑 𝑒 𝑓 𝑔 𝑖 𝑗 𝑘 𝑙 𝑚 𝑛 𝑜 𝑝 𝑞 𝑟 𝑠 𝑡 𝑢 𝑣 𝑤 𝑥 𝑦 𝑧

𝑨 𝑩 𝑪 𝑫 𝑬 𝑭 𝑮 𝑯 𝑰 𝑱 𝑲 𝑳 𝑴 𝑵 𝑶 𝑷 𝑸 𝑹 𝑺 𝑻 𝑼 𝑽 𝑾 𝑿 𝒀 𝒁
𝒂 𝒃 𝒄 𝒅 𝒆 𝒇 𝒈 𝒉 𝒊 𝒋 𝒌 𝒍 𝒎 𝒏 𝒐 𝒑 𝒒 𝒓 𝒔 𝒕 𝒖 𝒗 𝒘 𝒙 𝒚 𝒛

𝒜 B 𝒞 𝒟 𝒢 𝒥 𝒦 𝒩 𝒪 𝒫 𝒬 𝒮 𝒯 𝒰 𝒱 𝒲 𝒳 𝒴 𝒵
𝒶 𝒷 𝒸 𝒹 𝒻 𝒽 𝒾 𝒿 𝓀 𝓁 𝓂 𝓃 𝓅 𝓆 𝓇 𝓈 𝓉 𝓊 𝓋 𝓌 𝓍 𝓎 𝓏

𝓐 𝓑 𝓒 𝓓 𝓔 𝓕 𝓖 𝓗 𝓘 𝓙 𝓚 𝓛 𝓜 𝓝 𝓞 𝓟 𝓠 𝓡 𝓢 𝓣 𝓤 𝓥 𝓦 𝓧 𝓨 𝓩
𝓪 𝓫 𝓬 𝓭 𝓮 𝓯 𝓰 𝓱 𝓲 𝓳 𝓴 𝓵 𝓶 𝓷 𝓸 𝓹 𝓺 𝓻 𝓼 𝓽 𝓾 𝓿 𝔀 𝔁 𝔂 𝔃

𝔸 𝔹 ℂ 𝔻 𝔼 𝔽 𝔾 ℍ 𝕀 𝕁 𝕂 𝕃 𝕄 N 𝕆 P Q ℝ 𝕊 𝕋 𝕌 𝕍 𝕎 𝕏 𝕐 Z
𝕒 𝕓 𝕔 𝕕 𝕖 𝕗 𝕘 𝕙 𝕚 𝕛 𝕜 𝕝 𝕞 𝕟 𝕠 𝕡 𝕢 𝕣 𝕤 𝕥 𝕦 𝕧 𝕨 𝕩 𝕪 𝕫

α в c ם / ∂ / δ є ғ ɢ н ι נ к ℓ м и σ ρ q я s т υ v ω x ץ / ч z

⒜ ⒝ ⒞ ⒟ ⒠ ⒡ ⒢ ⒣ ⒤ ⒥ ⒦ ⒧ ⒨ ⒩ ⒪ ⒫ ⒬ ⒭ ⒮ ⒯ ⒰ ⒱ ⒲ ⒳ ⒴ ⒵

𝔄 𝔅 ℭ 𝔇 𝔈 𝔉 𝔊 ℌ ℑ 𝔍 𝔎 𝔏 𝔐 𝔑 𝔒 𝔓 𝔔 ℜ 𝔖 𝔗 𝔘 𝔙 𝔚 𝔛 𝔜 ℨ 𝔞 𝔟 𝔠 𝔡 𝔢 𝔣 𝔤 𝔥 𝔦 𝔧 𝔨 𝔩 𝔪 𝔫 𝔬 𝔭 𝔮 𝔯 𝔰 𝔱 𝔲 𝔳 𝔴 𝔵 𝔶 𝔷
𝕬 𝕭 𝕮 𝕯 𝕰 𝕱 𝕲 𝕳 𝕴 𝕵 𝕶 𝕷 𝕸 𝕹 𝕺 𝕻 𝕼 𝕽 𝕾 𝕿 𝖀 𝖁 𝖂 𝖃 𝖄 𝖅 𝖆 𝖇 𝖈 𝖉 𝖊 𝖋 𝖌 𝖍 𝖎 𝖏 𝖐 𝖑 𝖒 𝖓 𝖔 𝖕 𝖖 𝖗 𝖘 𝖙 𝖚 𝖛 𝖜 𝖝 𝖞 𝖟

α в c ∂ є ғ ɢ н ι ʝ к ℓ м и o ρ q я s т υ v ω x ч z

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

[̲̅a̲̅] [̲̅b̲̅] [̲̅c̲̅] [̲̅d̲̅] [̲̅e̲̅] [̲̅f̲̅] [̲̅g̲̅] [̲̅h̲̅] [̲̅i̲̅] [̲̅j̲̅] [̲̅k̲̅] [̲̅l̲̅] [̲̅m̲̅] [̲̅n̲̅] [̲̅o̲̅] [̲̅p̲̅] [̲̅q̲̅] [̲̅r̲̅] [̲̅s̲̅] [̲̅t̲̅] [̲̅u̲̅] [̲̅v̲̅] [̲̅w̲̅] [̲̅x̲̅] [̲̅y̲̅] [̲̅z]
⑴ ⑵ ⑶ ⑷ ⑸ ⑹ ⑺ ⑻ ⑼ ⑽ ⑾ ⑿ ⒀ ⒁ ⒂ ⒃ ⒄ ⒅ ⒆ ⒇
z ʎ x ʍ ʌ n ʇ s ɹ q p o u ɯ ן ʞ ɾ ı ɥ ƃ ɟ ǝ p ɔ q ɐ

α в c ם/∂/δ є ғ ɢ н ι נ к ℓ м и σ ρ q я s т υ v ω x ץ/ч z

𝔄 𝔅 ℭ 𝔇 𝔈 𝔉 𝔊 ℌ ℑ 𝔍 𝔎 𝔏 𝔐 𝔑 𝔒 𝔓 𝔔 ℜ 𝔖 𝔗 𝔘 𝔙 𝔚 𝔛 𝔜 ℨ 𝔞 𝔟 𝔠 𝔡 𝔢 𝔣 𝔤 𝔥 𝔦 𝔧 𝔨 𝔩 𝔪 𝔫 𝔬 𝔭 𝔮 𝔯 𝔰 𝔱 𝔲 𝔳 𝔴 𝔵 𝔶 𝔷
𝕬 𝕭 𝕮 𝕯 𝕰 𝕱 𝕲 𝕳 𝕴 𝕵 𝕶 𝕷 𝕸 𝕹 𝕺 𝕻 𝕼 𝕽 𝕾 𝕿 𝖀 𝖁 𝖂 𝖃 𝖄 𝖅 𝖆 𝖇 𝖈 𝖉 𝖊 𝖋 𝖌 𝖍 𝖎 𝖏 𝖐 𝖑 𝖒 𝖓 𝖔 𝖕 𝖖 𝖗 𝖘 𝖙 𝖚 𝖛 𝖜 𝖝 𝖞 𝖟

ɑ ს ϲ მ ε ქ ჟ ჩ ɩ ʝ ӄ ℓ ო ɲ ი ρ ჶ ɾ ა ʈ ʊ ʋ ω ϰ ყ ჳ

ϐ ℭ ξ ℌ Ί ℑ Ӄ ζ Ѳ ℜ Ѵ ฬ ჯ У ℨ

----------------------------------

Ȁ Ȃ Ȧ Ӓ Ӑ Ʌ Ⱥ Ά Α Λ Ѧ Д ᾈ ᾉ ᾊ ᾋ ᾌ ᾍ ᾎ ᾏ • ȁ ȃ ɑ ɒ ɐ ȧ α ά Δ д ӓ ӑ ᾀ ᾁ ᾂ ᾃ ᾄ ᾅ ᾆ ᾇ ᾰ ᾱ ᾲ ᾳ ᾴ ᾶ ᾷ
Ƀ β Ѣ • Ђ Ъ Ь ъ ь Ϧ ɓ ʙ ϐ ѣ б в Ҍ ҍ
Ȼ ʗ Ͻ Ͼ Ͽ Ϲ Ѽ Ҁ Ҫ • ɔ ȼ ς ϲ ѽ ҁ ҫ
ɖ ɗ ȡ ʠ δ
Ȅ Ȇ Ӗ Ɇ Ѐ Ȩ Ȝ Έ Ё Ε Ξ Σ ξ Є Э Ӭ З Ѯ Ҿ Ҽ Ӛ Ә Ӟ Ҙ ә • ə ε έ з є э е ϵ ϶ ȅ ɘ ȇ ɇ ȩ ѐ ё ѯ ҿ ҽ ӛ ӟ ҙ ӗ ӭ
Ϝ Ғ Ӻ • ϝ ɟ ʄ ӻ ғ
Ѡ Ѿ • ɠ ɡ ʛ ɢ ɞ ʚ ɕ
Ȟ Ή Η Ң Ҥ Һ Ӈ Ӊ Ҕ ᾘ ᾙ ᾚ ᾛ ᾜ ᾝ ᾞ ᾟ • ʜ ɦ ћ ʮ ʯ ɧ ȟ ɥ ђ Ћ н ӈ ӊ ң ҕ ҥ
Ȉ Ȋ Ί Ϊ Ῐ Ῑ Ὶ Ί • ȉ ɨ ɩ ɪ ȋ ϊ ΐ ῐ ῑ ῒ ΐ ῖ ῗ
Ɉ Ј • ɉ ȷ ʝ ϳ
Ќ Қ Ҟ Ҝ Ҟ Ӄ • ʞ ɮ κ ќ қ ҝ ҟ ҡ ӄ
Ƚ ζ • ʟ ɫ ɬ ʅ ɭ ȴ ʃ ʄ ʆ
Ϻ Ӎ • ɯ ɰ ɱ ϻ ӎ
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й • ȵ ɲ ɳ ɴ ή π η и й ѝ л ҋ ӣ ӥ ᾐ ᾑ ᾒ ᾓ ᾔ ᾕ ᾖ ᾗ ὴ ή ὴ ή
Ȍ Ӧ Ȏ Ȭ Ȫ Ȯ Ȱ ʘ Ό θ Ѻ ϴ Ӫ Θ Ѳ Ю ф Ὸ Ό • ȫ ȭ ȍ ȏ ȯ ȱ ɵ ɸ σ ϕ ό Φ ѻ ѳ ӧ ӫ
Ρ Ҏ Ῥ • ρ ϼ Ϸ ϸ φ ҏ ῤ ῥ
Ɋ Ϙ • ϙ ɋ Ϥ ϥ ϱ
Ȑ Ȓ Ɍ Я Г Ѓ Ӷ Ґ • я ɹ ɺ ɻ ɼ ɽ ɾ ɿ ȑ ȓ ɍ ʀ ʁ г ѓ ґ ӷ
Ș Ϩ ϩ Ϛ • ϛ ɛ ɜ ɝ ʂ ȿ ș
Ț Ⱦ Ҭ • τ Ϯ ϯ ȶ ʇ ʈ ț т ҭ
Ȕ Ʉ Ȗ Ώ Ω ц • ȕ ȗ ʮ ʯ ʉ ʊ υ μ ϑ ϋ ύ ΰ
Ʌ Ѵ Ѷ • ɣ ʋ ʌ ѵ ѷ ῠ ῡ ῢ ΰ ῦ ῧ
Ϣ Ш Щ • ϣ ш щ ѿ ѡ ʍ ώ ψ Ψ ω ϖ ᾠ ᾡ ᾢ ᾣ ᾤ ᾥ ᾦ ᾧ ῲ ῳ ῴ ῶ ῷ ὼ ώ
Ϫ Ж Җ χ Ӽ Ҳ Ӿ Ӂ Ӝ • ж ϰ ϗ ӽ ӿ ҳ ӂ ӝ җ
Ȳ Ɏ ϒ ϓ ϔ Ύ Ϋ Υ Ў У ц Ѱ Ӱ Ӯ Ӳ Ӵ Ҷ Ҹ Ӌ Ῠ Ῡ Ὺ Ύ • Ч џ ў ү ұ ɣ ɏ ȳ ʎ ʏ ɤ Ϟ λ ϫ ӯ ӱ ӳ ӵ ҷ ҹ ӌ
Ȥ • ɀ ʐ ʑ ȥ ʒ ʓ ȝ

① ② ③ ④ ⑤ ⑥ ⑦ ⑧ ⑨ ⑩ ⑪ ⑫ ⑬ ⑭ ⑮ ⑯ ⑰ ⑱ ⑲ ⑳

⑴ ⑵ ⑶ ⑷ ⑸ ⑹ ⑺ ⑻ ⑼ ⑽ ⑾ ⑿ ⒀ ⒁ ⒂ ⒃ ⒄ ⒅ ⒆ ⒇

⒈ ⒉ ⒊ ⒋ ⒌ ⒍ ⒎ ⒏ ⒐ ⒑ ⒒ ⒓ ⒔ ⒕ ⒖ ⒗ ⒘ ⒙ ⒚ ⒛

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ Ⅼ Ⅽ Ⅾ Ⅿ

ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ ⅺ ⅻ ⅼ ⅽ ⅾ m

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏
㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗㊘㊜㊝㊞㊟㊠㊡㊢
㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨㊩㊪㊫㊬㊭㊮㊯㊰

☽☾✗✘✓ ✔ ☐ ☑ ☒ ✕ ✖✚✪✣✤✥
✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✺ ✹
✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✴ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖
☀ ☂ ☁ ❣ ✚ ✪ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ❉ ❥ ❦ ❧
❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✄ ☪ ➸ ♨ ☢ ☠ ☭ ♈ ☮ ☯
♋ ☡ ☢ ☣ ☤ ☥ ☦ ☧ ☨ ☩ ☪ ☫ ☬ ☭
♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ ۩ ۞
♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ✦✧✩✫✬✭✮✯✰ ☼ ❣
♲ ♳ ♴ ♵ ♶ ♷ ♸ ♹ ♺ ♻ ♼ ♽♯♩♪♫♬♭
☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☚ ☛ ☜ ☝ ☞ ☟
☿ ♀ ♁ ♂ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ ♈ ♉ ♊ ♌ ♍
△ ▲ ☆ ★ ◇ ◆ ■ □ ▽ ▼ ❤❥♎ ♏ ✐✌
๑ # @ & * ¥ ☸ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽☾
♡ ღ☻ ☺ ❂ ◕ ⊕ ☉ Θ o O ♋ ☯ ㊝ ⊙ ◎
◑ ◐
┄ ┅ ┆ ┇ ┈ ┉ ┊ ┋ ⋮ ⋯ ⋰ ⋱
─ ━ │ ┃┌ ┐ ┍ ┑ ┎ ┒ ┏ ┓ └ ┘ ┕ ┙ ┖ ┚ ┗ ┛
┞ ┟ ┢ ┡ ┦ ┧ ┩ ┪
┣ ┫┝ ┥┠ ┨├ ┤
┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿
╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ╌ ╍ ╎ ╏
═ ║ ╒ ╓ ╔ ╕ ╖ ╗ ╘ ╙ ╚ ╛ ╜ ╝ ╞ ╟
╠ ╡ ╢ ╣ ╤ ╥ ╦ ╧ ╨ ╩ ╪ ╫ ╬
╭ ╮ ╯ ╰ ╱ ╲ ╳ ╴ ╵ ╶ ╷ ╸ ╹ ╺ ╻
≡ ≢ ≣ ≤ ≥ ≦ ≧ ≨ ≩ ≪ ≫ ≭ ≮ ≯ ≰ ≱ ≲ ≳ ≴ ≵ ≶ ≷ ≸ ≹ ≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿
⊀ ⊁ ⊂ ⊃ ⊄ ⊅ ⊆ ⊇ ⊈ ⊉ ⊊ ⊋ ⊏ ⊐ ⊑ ⊒
⊕ ⊖ ⊗ ⊘ ⊙ ⊚ ⊛ ⊜ ⊝ ⊞ ⊟
⊠ ⊡ ⊢ ⊣ ⊤ ⊥ ⊦ ⊧ ⊨ ⊩ ⊪ ⊫ ⊬ ⊭ ⊮ ⊯
⊰ ⊱ ⊲ ⊳ ⊴ ⊵ ⊶ ⊷ ⊸ ⊹ ⊺ ⊻ ⊼ ⊽ ⊾ ⊿
⋀ ⋁ ⋂ ⋃ ⋄ ⋅ ⋆ ⋇ ⋈ ⋉ ⋊ ⋋ ⋌ ⋍
⋎ ⋏ ⋐ ⋑ ⋒ ⋓ ⋔ ⋖ ⋗ ⋘ ⋙ ⋚ ⋛ ⋜ ⋝ ⋞ ⋟
⋠ ⋡ ⋢ ⋣ ⋤ ⋥ ⋦ ⋧ ⋨ ⋩ ⋪ ⋫ ⋬

๑☺ ☻ ☼♣ ♥ ♦·۰•●○●ஐﻬ↔ ↕ ▪ ▫ ▬♦ ◊ ◦♫ ♪ ღˇ √ « » ™ ♂♀ ©№® ◦º°×°º◦ ´¯`·»ºØ´ ׺°”˜`”°º×»- ஆ ௰ Þ ௫

๑•ิ.•ั๑ ๑۩۞۩๑ ✿.。.: ☂☃ ☄ ★ ☆ ☇ ☈ ☉ ☊ ☋ ☌ ☍ ☑ ☒☢ ☸ ☹ ☺ ☻ ☼ ☽ ☾ ♠   ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♨ ♩ ✙✈ ✉ ✌ ✁ ✎ ✐ ❀ ✰ ❁ ❤ ❥ ❦❧ ➳ ➽ εїз℡❣·۰•●○●

ゃōゃ ♡๑۩ﺴ ☜ ☞ ☎ ☏♡ ⊙◎ ☺ ☻✖╄ஐﻬ ► ◄ ▧ ▨ ♨ ◐ ◑ ↔ ↕ ▪ ▫ ☼ ♦ ▀ ▄ █▌ ▐░ ▒ ▬♦ ◊ ◦ ☼ ♠♣ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ◘ ◙ ◈ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ の ☆ → あ ぃ £ ❤ 。◕‿◕。

# @ & * ¥☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☻ ☺ ❂ ◕ ⊕ ☉ Θ o O ♋ ☯ ㊝ ⊙ ◎ ◑ ◐ ۰ • ● ▪ ▫ 。 ゚ ๑ ☜ ☞ ☂ ♨ ☎ ☏

︻ ︼ ︽ ︾ 〈 〉 ︿ ﹀ ∩ ∪ ﹁ ﹂ ﹃ ﹄﹝ ﹞ < > ≦ ≧ ﹤ ﹥ 「 」 ︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺〔 〕 【 】《 》 ( ) { } ﹙ ﹚ 『 』 ﹛ ﹜╳ + - ﹢ × ÷ = ≠ ≒ ∞ ˇ ± √ ⊥ ∠ ∟ ⊿ ㏒

▶ ▷ ◀ ◁ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃ ☄ ★ ☆ ☇ ☈ ☉ ☊ ☋ ☌ ☍ ☑ ☒☢ ☸ ☹ ☺ ☻ ☼ ☽ ☾ ♠   ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♨ ♩ ✙ ✈ ✉ ✌ ✁ ✎ ✐ ❀ ✰ ❁ ❤ ❥ ❦❧ ➳ ➽ 〠 〄 ㍿ ♝ ♞

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮ ☎ ☏ ☪ ♈ ♨ ºº ₪ ¤ 큐 « » ™ ♂✿ ♥ の ↑ ↓ ← → ↖ ↗ ↙ ↘ ㊣ ◎ ○ ● ⊕ ⊙ ○  △ ▲ ☆ ★ ◇ ◆ ■ □ ▽ ▼ § ¥ 〒 ¢ £ ※ ♀ ♂ © ® ⁂ ℡ ↂ░ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧

✐✌✍✡✓✔✕✖ ♂ ♀ ♥ ♡ ☜ ☞ ☎ ☏ ⊙ ◎ ☺ ☻ ► ◄ ▧ ▨ ♨ ◐ ◑ ↔ ↕ ♥ ♡ ▪ ▫ ☼ ♦ ▀ ▄ █ ▌ ▐ ░ ▒ ▬ ♦ ◊ ◘ ◙ ◦ ☼ ♠ ♣ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ◘ ◙ ◈ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ✄☪☣☢☠

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏ ㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗㊘㊜㊝㊞㊟㊠㊡㊢ ㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨㊩㊪㊫㊬㊭㊮㊯㊰

✗✘✚✪✣✤✥✦✧✩✫✬✭✮✯✰ ✱✲✳❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼✻✺✹✸✷ ✶✵✴❄❅❆❇❈❉❊❋❖☀☂☁【】┱ ┲ ❣ ✚ ✪ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ❉ ❥ ❦ ❧ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✄ ☪ ☣ ☢ ☠ ☭ ♈ ➸ ✓ ✔ ✕ ✖ *.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:

【】〖〗@﹕﹗/ " _ < > `,·。≈{}~ ~() _ -『』√ $ @ * & # ※ 々∞Ψ ∪∩∈∏ の ℡ ぁ §∮〝〞ミ灬ξ№∑⌒ξζω*ㄨ ≮≯ +-×÷﹢﹣±/=∫∮∝ ∞ ∧∨ ∑ ∏ ∥∠ ≌ ∽ ≦ ≧ ≒﹤﹥じ☆

■♀『』◆◣◥▲Ψ ※◤ ◥ →№←㊣∑⌒〖〗@ξζω□∮〓※∴ぷ▂▃▅▆█ ∏【】△√ ∩¤々♀♂∞①ㄨ≡↘↙▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █┗┛╰☆╮ ≠ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅┢┦aΡpy .......♧♧ ☜♥☞.︻︼─一 ▄︻┻┳═一

﹏◢ ◣ ◥ ◤ ▽ ▧ ▨ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ◘ ◙ ▓ ▒ ░ Café № @ ㊣ ™ ℡ 凸 の ๑۞๑ ๑۩ﺴ ﺴ۩๑ o(‧'''‧)o ❆ べò⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ べ ☀ ☼ ☜ ☞ ⊙® ◈ ♦ ◊ ◦ ◇ ◆ εїз

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ ~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡~☃⊹⊱⋛⋌⋚⊰⊹✗/(*w*) ≡[。。]≡※◦º°×°º◦εїз´¯`·»。。♀♡╭☆╯ºØغøº¤ø,¸¸,ºº¤øøºﷲﷲ°º¤ø,¸¸,

げこごさざしじすぜそぞただちぢっつづてでとどなにぬねのはば ♪♫╭♥ ๑•ิ.•ัﻬஐ ✎ぱひびぴふぶぷへべぺほぼぽまみむめも

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼✻✺✹✸✷ ✶✵✴❄❅❆❇❈❉❊❋❖❤❥❦❧ ☀ o O #♡ ┽┊﹎.εїз︷✿‧:﹎。❤‧:❉:‧ .。.:*・❀●•♪.。‧:❉:‧ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。✎*εїз

↔ ↕ ▪ → ︷╅╊✿ ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•

Г г Ґ ґ Ѓ ѓ ─ ╫╓ ╗ ╚ ╩ ╔ ╬ ╟ ╣ ├ ┤ ╘ ┴ ↔ ↓ ↑ ± Θ

①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩ ⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ⒶⒷⒸⒹⒺⒻ ⒼⒽⒾⒿⓀⓁ ⓂⓃⓄⓅⓆⓇ ⓈⓉⓊⓋⓌⓍ ⓎⓏ ⓐⓑⓒⓓⓔⓕ ⓖⓗⓘⓙⓚⓛ ⓜⓝⓞⓟⓠⓡ ⓢⓣⓤⓥⓦⓧ ⓨⓩ

﹤ - ﹥ - ∝ - ∧ - ∨ - ∥ - ∠ - ≌ - ∽ - ≦ - ≧ - ≒ - ~ - ~ - ※ - * - ≮ - ≯ - + - - - × - ÷ - ﹢ - ± - / - = - ⊹ - ⊱ - ⋛ - ⋋ - ⋌ - ⋚ - ⊰ - ⊹ - 彡 - ❝ - ❞ - ° - ﹌ - ﹎ - ╱ - ╲ - ☁ - Þ - ௫ - べ - ☪ - ∷ - ≈

ა ბ გ დ ე ვ ზ ჱ თ ი კ ლ მ ნ ჲ ო პ ჟ რ ს ტ ჳ უ ფ ქ ღ ყ შ ჩ ც ძ წ ჭ ხ ჴ ჯ ჰ ჵ ჶ

ℭ ℌ ℑ ℜ ℨ

α в c d є f g н ι נ к ℓ м и σ ρ q я s т u v ω x y z
α Ⓐ ⓐ
β ʙ ⓑ Ⓑ
¢ ⓒ Ⓒ
∂ ⓓ Ⓓ
э ɛ є ⓔ Ⓔ
ғ Ⓕ ⓕ
Ⓖ ⓖ
н ⓗ Ⓗ
ⓘ Ⓘ
ʝ ⓙ Ⓙ
ƙ κ ⓚ Ⓚ
ℓ Ⓛ
м ɱ ℳ Ⓜ ⓜ
и ռ ⓝ Ⓝ
σ ⓞ Ⓞ
ρ Ⓟ ⓟ
Ⓠ ⓠ
я Ⓡ ⓡ
ⓢ Ⓢ
τ ⓣ Ⓣ
ц υ ⓤ Ⓤ
ⓥ Ⓥ
ω ẇ ш ώ ⓦ Ⓦ
✗ ✘ ✕ ✖ ⓧ Ⓧ
ч ƴ Ⓨ ⓨ
ⓩ Ⓩ
ϰ ☺ ☻ ☼ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♪ ♫ ░ ▒ ▓ ▀ ▄ ■ □ ▪ ◦ ۱ ۲ ۳ ۴ ۵ ۶ ۷ ۸ ۹ ۞ ۝ §__° _°_ °__§ ① ② ③ Ѽ • ? ʡ ʢ ʔ ʕ ʖ ˀ ˁ Ȣ ȣ ʣ ʤ ʥ ʦ ʧ ʨ ʩ ɶ ы ʪ ʫ Ӹ ӹ љ њ Ѹ ѹ Ѫ Ѭ Ѥ ѥ ѧ Ѩ ѩ ѫ ѭ ѱ ҈ ҉ ← ↑ → ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↨ ℅ ℓ № ™ Ω ℮ ⅓ ⅔ ⅛ ⅜ ⅝ ۩ ۞ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ☼ ♪ ♫ ♀ ♂ ▲ ■ □ ▼ ๑ ¤ ☼ ღ☻ ☺ Θ o O ۰ • ● ▪ ▫ ๑ ಠ_ಠ Ü ö Ö °__° ಥ__ಥ (*-`ω´- ) o(‧'''‧)o (∩_∩) Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵Ʒ ─ │ ┌ ┐ └ ┘├ ┤ ┬ ┴ ┼ ═ ║ ╒ ╓ ╔ ╕ ╖ ╗ ╘ ╙ ╚ ╛ ╜ ╝ ╞ ╟ ╠ ╡ ╢ ╣ ╤ ╥ ╦ ╧ ╨ ╩ ╪ ╫ ╬ ≡ ≤ ≥ « » ►◄ ======== ═ ═ • • • • ð Þ þ Œ œ Æ æ Ώ Δ Ω ა ბ გ დ ე ვ ზ ჱ თ ი კ ლ მ ნ ჲ ო პ ჟ რ ს ტ ჳ უ ფ ქ ღ ყ შ ჩ ც ძ წ ჭ ხ ჴ ჯ ჰ ჵ ჶ Љ љ Њ њ Ю ю ๑۞๑ ๑۩ﺴ ﺴ۩๑๑۩۞۩...¤¸¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--» [[]] «--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤... .•:*´¨`*:•. ۩ ۞ ۩ ۩ ۞ ۩ •:*´¨`*:•. `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´ ° ₪ ¡ Þ ௫ μ ╬ ╠ ღ : / " _ < > `, •≈ {}~ () - √ $ * &# ※ × ÷ ± ∫ ღ ♪ ♠ ♥ ♣ ™ © ¤ || ౦ ℓ ● » √ Ξ ♫ ♪ ☼ ○ ▒ ♦ ~ | ¡ ¿ † ‡ ↔ ↑ ↓ • ¶ # ¹ ² ³ ½ ⅓ ⅔ ¼ ¾ ⅛ ⅜ ⅝ ⅞ ∞ ‘ “ ’ ” «» ¤ ฿ ₵ ¢ ₡ ₢ $ ₫ ₯ € ₠ ₣ ƒ ₴ ₭ ₤ ₥ ₦ № ₧ ₰ £ ₨ ₪ ৳ ₮ ₩ ¥ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ண ▀ ▄ █ ▌ ▐ ░ ▒ ▓▕ ■ □ ▪ ▫ ▬ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ◊ ○ ● ◘ ◦ † ™ ♀ ♂ ☼ ¼ ½ ¾ ¿๑•ิ.•ั๑ ๑۩۞۩๑ . .:* ☺ ☻ ☼ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ εїз · ۰• ● ○ ● ō ♥ ๑ ۩ﺴ ☺ ☻ ஐﻬ ► ◄ ↔ ↕ ▪ ▫ ☼ ♦ ▀ ▄ █ ▐ ░ ▒ ▬ ♦ ◊ ◦ ☼ ♠ ♣ ◘ ◙ ♫ ♪ ♪ → ¤ ☼ ღ☻ ☺ Θ o O ۰ • ● ▪ ▫ ๑ ∩ × ÷ ≠ ∞ ˇ ± √ ∟ ☺ ☻ ☼ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♪♫ ºº ₪ ¤ « » ™ ♂ ♥ ↑ ↓ ← → ○ ● ○ ▲ ■ □ ▼ § ※ ♀ ♂ © ® ░ ♂ ♀ ♥ ☺ ☻ ► ◄ ↔ ↕ ♥ ▪ ▫ ☼ ♦ ▀ ▄ █ ▌ ▐ ░ ▒ ▬ ♦ ◊ ◘ ◙ ◦ ☼ ♠ ♣ ◘ ◙ ♫ ♪ ♪ *.: * . .:
o(╥﹏╥)o //(ㄒoㄒ)// █ ∏ ※◤ ∩ ∏ ≠→№← / " _ < > `,· ≈{}~ () _ - √ $ @ * & # ※ ∞Ψ ∩ ∏ § ξ№∑ ξζω ×÷ ± ∫ ∞ ∑ ∏ ■♀ ▲Ψ ※◤ →№← ∑ ξζω ※∴ █ ∏ √ ∩¤ ♀♂∞ ≡ ▄ █ ≠ ▄ aΡ y ^_^ ^_^....... ♥ ─ ▄ ═ ◘ ◙ ▓ ▒ ░ Café № ™ ๑۞๑ ๑۩ﺴ ﺴ۩๑ o(‧'''‧)o ò ☼ ® ♦ ◊ ◦ εїз ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ ~ / ( * w * ) ≡ [ ] ≡ ※ ◦º°×°º◦ εїз ´¯` ·» ŋ ə ⁿ• – — … ° ≈ ≠ ≤ ≥ ± − × ÷ ← → · § ๑☺ ☻ ☼♣ ♥ ♦·۰•●○●ஐﻬ↔ ↕ ▪ ▫ ▬♦ ◊ ◦♫ ♪ ♪ღˇ √ « » ™ ♂♀ ©№®@ ◦º°×°º◦ ´¯`·»ºØغøº¤ø,¸¸,ºº¤øøºﷲﷲ°º¤ø,¸¸ ´¯`•.•●• • ••.•´¯`•.•• ׺°”˜`”°º×»- ஆ ௰ Þ ௫ ღ ♪ ♥ → « » ☼ □ დ » ● ♥ ♫ ♪ ► « ▲ ‖ ° § ¤ → ∟
~ | ¡ ¿ † ‡ ↔ ↑ ↓ • ¶ # ¹ ² ³ ½ ⅓ ⅔ ¼ ¾ ⅛ ⅜ ⅝ ⅞ ∞ ‘ “ ’ ” «» ¤ ₳ ฿ ₵ ¢ ₡ ₢ $ ₫ ₯ € ₠ ₣ ƒ ₴ ₭ ₤ ℳ ₥ ₦ № ₧ ₰ £ ៛ ₨ ₪ ৳ ₮ ₩ ¥ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
– — … ° ≈ ≠ ≤ ≥ ± − × ÷ ← → • § ๑ ☺ ☻ ☼ ♣ ♥ ♦ • ۰ • ● ○ ● ஐﻬ ↔ ↕ ▪ ▫ ▬ ♦ ◊ ◦ ♫ ♪ ♪ ღ ˇ √ « » ™ ♂ ♀ © № ® @ ◦ º ° × ° º ◦ ´ ¯ ` • » º Ø Ø º ø º ¤ ø , ¸ ¸ , º º ¤ ø ø º ﷲ ﷲ ° º ¤ ø , ¸ ¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • • × º ° ” ˜ ` ” ° º × » - ஆ ௰ Þ ௫ ~ | ¡ ¿ † ‡ ↔ ↑ ↓ • ¶ # ¹ ² ³ ½ ⅓ ⅔ ¼ ¾ ⅛ ⅜ ⅝ ⅞ ∞ ‘ “ ’ ” «» ¤ ₳ ฿ ₵ ¢ ₡ ₢ $ ₫ ₯ € ₠ ₣ ƒ ₴ ₭ ₤ ₥ ₦ № ₧ ₰ £ ₨ ₪ ৳ ₮ ₩ ¥ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝
Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO
•°o.O O.o°•
¨°o.O O.o°¨
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
`•.•●•۰• ••.•´
׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
♀♡╭☆╯ºØغøº¤ø,¸¸,ºº¤øøºﷲﷲ°º¤ø,¸¸,
♪♫╭♥ ๑•ิ.•ัﻬஐ o O .εїз ‧: ‧: :‧ . .:* ●•♪. ‧: :‧ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø*.: * . .:*.: * . ✎*εїз ↔ ↕ ▪ → ︷╅╊✿ (¯`•._.• •._.•´¯)(¯`•¸•´¯) ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——(•·÷[ ]÷·•)— 〓 ☆ ★┣┓┏┫×╰ノ◢ ◣ ◥ ◤ Ω ж ф юЮ ━╃ ╄━ ┛┗ ┓┏ ◇ ◆ ※ .'. ☂.'.❤ ♥ 『』 〖〗▓ ► ◄

▒ ░ ▓ ╮╭ ╯╰ ァ ┱ ┲☃ ☎ ☏ ☺ ☻ ▧ ▨ ♨ ◘ ◙ ♠ ♧ ♣ ▣▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ⊕

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×»-(¯`v´¯)-» ×÷·.·´¯`·)» «(·´¯`·.·÷×*∩_∩* ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ╬ ╠ ╣∷ ღ ☃ ❆ £ ∆ ? Õ Ő ő ∞ © ‡ † ? ஜ ஒ ண இ ஆ ௰ ♪♪♫▫—(•·÷[ ]÷·•)— ·÷±‡±±‡±÷· Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°¨—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´`·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»█┗┛↘↙╰☆╮ ≠ ☜♥☞ ︻︼─一 ▄︻┻┳═一 -─═┳︻ ∝╬══→ ::======>> ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ┣▇▇▇═─ ■◆◣◥▲◤ ◥〓∴ぷ▂▃▅▆█ 【】¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤... .•:*´¨`*:•.☆۩ ۞ ☆•:*´¨`*:•. ๑`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ 彡 ❝❞° ﹌﹎ ╱╲ ☁ ₪ ¡ Þ ௫ μ べ ☪ ☠ ╬ ╠ ╣∷ ღ :﹗/ " _ < > `,·。≈ {}~ ~() - √ $ * & # ※  × ÷ ± ∫ ღ ♪ ♠ ♥ ♣ ™ © ¤ || ౦ ℓ ● » √ Ξ ♫ ♪ ☼ ○ ▒ ♦ ~ | ¡ ¿ † ‡ ↔ ↑ ↓ • ¶ # ¹ ² ³ ½ ⅓ ⅔ ¼ ¾ ⅛ ⅜ ⅝ ⅞ ∞ ‘ “ ’ ” «» ¤ ₳ ฿ ₵ ¢ ₡ ₢ $ ₫ ₯ € ₠ ₣ ƒ ₴ ₭ ₤ ℳ ₥ ₦ № ₧ ₰ £ ៛ ₨ ₪ ৳ ₮ ₩ ¥ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
– — … ° ≈ ≠ ≤ ≥ ± − × ÷ ← → · § ๑☺ ☻ ☼♣ ♥ ♦·۰•●○●ஐﻬ↔ ↕ ▪ ▫ ▬♦ ◊ ◦♫ ♪ ♪ღˇ √ « » ™ ♂♀ ©№®@ ◦º°×°º◦ ´¯`·»ºØغøº¤ø,¸¸,ºº¤øøºﷲﷲ°º¤ø,¸¸ ´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•• ׺°”˜`”°º×»- ஆ ௰
Þ ௫
♡ † ♬ ™ ♀ ♂ ☼ ¼ ½ ¾ ¿ ★ ✔ ☓ ✗ ☣ ☭ ❝ ❞
๑•ิ.•ั๑ ๑۩۞۩๑ ♬✿.。.:* ☂☃ ☄ ★ ☆ ☇ ☈ ☉ ☊ ☋ ☌ ☍ ☑ ☒☢ ☸ ☹ ☺ ☻ ☼ ☽ ☾ ♠   ♡ ♢ ♣

♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♨ ♩ ✙✈ ✉ ✌ ✁ ✎ ✐ ❀ ✰ ❁ ❤ ❥ ❦❧ ➳ ➽ εїз℡❣•۰•●○●

ゃōゃ♥ ♡๑۩ﺴ ☜ ☞ ☎ ☏♡ ⊙◎ ☺ ☻✖╄ஐﻬ ► ◄ ▧ ▨ ♨ ◐ ◑ ↔ ↕ ▪ ▫ ☼ ♦ ▀ ▄ █▌ ▐░ ▒ ▬♦ ◊ ◦

☼ ♠♣ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ◘ ◙ ◈ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ の ☆ → あ ぃ £ ❤ 。◕‿◕。

# @ & * ¥☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤

♡ ღ☻ ☺ ❂ ◕ ⊕ ☉ Θ o O ♋ ☯ ㊝ ⊙ ◎ ◑ ◐ ۰ • ● ▪ ▫ 。 ゚ ๑ ☜ ☞ ☂ ♨ ☎ ☏

︻ ︼ ︽ ︾ 〈 〉 ︿ ﹀ ∩ ∪ ﹁ ﹂ ﹃ ﹄﹝ ﹞ < > ≦ ≧ ﹤ ﹥ 「 」 ︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺〔 〕 【 】 《 》 ( ) { } ﹙ ﹚ 『 』 ﹛ ﹜╳ + - ﹢ × ÷ = ≠ ≒ ∞ ˇ ± √ ⊥ ∠ ∟ ⊿ ㏒

▶ ▷ ◀ ◁ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃ ☄ ★ ☆ ☇ ☈ ☉ ☊ ☋ ☌ ☍ ☑ ☒☢ ☸ ☹ ☺ ☻ ☼ ☽ ☾ ♠   ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♨ ♩ ✙ ✈ ✉ ✌ ✁ ✎ ✐ ❀ ✰ ❁ ❤ ❥ ❦❧ ➳ ➽ 〠 〄 ㍿ ♝ ♞

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮ ☎ ☏ ☪ ♈ ♨ ºº ₪ ¤ 큐 « » ™ ♂✿ ♥ の ↑ ↓ ← → ↖ ↗ ↙ ↘ ㊣ ◎ ○ ● ⊕ ⊙ ○  △ ▲ ☆ ★ ◇ ◆ ■ □ ▽ ▼ § ¥ 〒 ¢ £ ※ ♀ ♂ © ® ⁂ ℡ ↂ░ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧

✐✌✍✡✓✔✕✖ ♂ ♀ ♥ ♡ ☜ ☞ ☎ ☏ ⊙ ◎ ☺ ☻ ► ◄ ▧ ▨ ♨ ◐ ◑ ↔ ↕ ♥ ♡ ▪ ▫ ☼ ♦ ▀ ▄ █ ▌ ▐

░ ▒ ▬ ♦ ◊ ◘ ◙ ◦ ☼ ♠ ♣ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ◘ ◙ ◈ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ✄☪☣☢☠

☠ ☭ ♈ ➸ ✓ ✔ ✕ ✖ *.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:

≧0≦ o (╥﹏╥)o //(ㄒoㄒ)// {{{(>_< wink }}} ™ぷ▂▃▅▆█ ∏卐 ※◤ ◥ ﹏﹋﹌ ∩∈∏ ╰☆╮≠→№←

︵︶︹︺ 【】〖〗@﹕﹗/ " _ < > `,•。≈{}~ ~() _ -『』√ $ @ * & # ※卐 々∞Ψ ∪∩∈∏ の ℡ ぁ §∮〝〞ミ灬ξ№∑⌒ξζω*ㄨ ≮≯ +-×÷﹢﹣±/=∫∮∝ ∞ ∧∨ ∑ ∏ ∥∠ ≌ ∽ ≦ ≧ ≒﹤﹥じ☆

■♀『』◆◣◥▲Ψ ※◤ ◥ →№←㊣∑⌒〖〗@ξζω□∮〓※∴ぷ▂▃▅▆█ ∏卐【】△√ ∩¤々♀♂∞①ㄨ

≡↘↙▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █┗┛╰☆╮ ≠ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅┢┦aΡpy ♡^_^♡ ^_^.......♧♧ ☜♥☞.︻︼─一 ▄︻┻┳═一

﹏◢ ◣ ◥ ◤ ▽ ▧ ▨ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ◘ ◙ ▓ ▒ ░ Café № @ ㊣ ™ ℡ 凸 の ๑۞๑ ๑۩ﺴ ﺴ۩๑ o(‧'''‧)o ❆ べò⊹⊱⋛⋋

⋌⋚⊰⊹ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ べ ☀ ☼ ☜ ☞ ⊙® ◈ ♦ ◊ ◦ ◇ ◆ εїз

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ ~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡~☃⊹⊱⋛⋌⋚⊰⊹✗/(*w*) ≡[。。]≡※◦º°×°º◦εїз´¯`•»。。

♀♡╭☆╯ºØغøº¤ø,¸¸,ºº¤øøºﷲﷲ°º¤ø,¸¸,

げこごさざしじすぜそぞただちぢっつづてでとどなにぬねのはば ♪♫╭♥ ๑•ิ.•ัﻬஐ ✎ぱひびぴふぶぷへべぺほぼぽまみむめも

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼✻✺✹✸✷ ✶✵✴❄❅❆❇❈❉❊❋❖❤❥❦❧ ☀ o O #♡ ┽┊﹎.εїз︷✿‧:﹎。

❤‧:❉:‧ .。.:*・❀●•♪.。‧:❉:‧ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。✎*εїз

↔ ↕ ▪ → ︷╅╊✿ (¯`•._.• •._.•´¯)(¯`•¸•´¯) ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——(••÷[ ]÷••)—

〓 ☆ ★┣┓┏┫×╰ノ◢ ◣ ◥ ◤ Ω ж ф юЮ ━╃ ╄━ ┛┗ ┓┏ ◇ ◆ ※ .'. ☂.'.❤ ♥ 『』 〖〗▓ ► ◄

▒ ░ ▓ ╮╭ ╯╰ ァ ┱ ┲☃ ☎ ☏ ☺ ☻ ▧ ▨ ♨ ◘ ◙ ♠ ♧ ♣ ▣▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ⊕

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×»-(¯`v´¯)-» ×÷•.•´¯`•)» «(•´¯`•.•÷×*∩_∩* ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ╬ ╠ ╣∷ ღ ☃ ❆ £ ∆ ? Õ Ő ő ∞ © ‡ † ? ஜ ஒ ண இ ஆ ௰

♪♪♫▫—(••÷[ ]÷••)— •÷±‡±±‡±÷• Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°¨—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.(`•.¸ ¸.•´).•´`•»

»-(¯`v´¯)-»█┗┛↘↙╰☆╮ ≠ ☜♥☞ ︻︼─一 ▄︻┻┳═一 -─═┳︻ ∝╬══→ ::======>> ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ┣▇▇▇═─ ■◆◣◥▲◤ ◥〓∴ぷ▂▃▅▆█ 【】

Ⓐ Ⓑ Ⓒ Ⓓ Ⓔ Ⓕ Ⓖ Ⓗ Ⓘ Ⓙ Ⓚ Ⓛ Ⓜ Ⓝ Ⓞ Ⓟ Ⓠ Ⓡ Ⓢ Ⓣ Ⓤ Ⓥ Ⓦ Ⓧ Ⓨ Ⓩ ⓐ ⓑ ⓒ ⓓ ⓔ ⓕ ⓖ ⓗ ⓘ ⓙ ⓚ ⓛ ⓜ ⓝ ⓞ ⓟ ⓠ ⓡ ⓢ ⓣ ⓤ ⓥ ⓦ ⓧ ⓨ ⓩ

Blessed Codger

Park EunSun

User Image

「вasics 」

→ ηicknames

Sunnie or just Eun

→ career
                  Singer & Model

→ gender
                  Female, of course!

→ вorn
                  October 3rd.

→ years
                  Seventeen

→ s ε x υ α l ι т y
                  Heterosexual

「Tell us about yourself 」

→ Who are you?
                                  Onstage, I'm a very enthusiastic person. I do what I love and love what I do and want to make sure my fans are being entertained. I try my hardest in everything, but often get pushed around by higher-ups, which is why it was easy for me to get sucked into the pressuring schedules and expectations. Offstage, I'm actually a huge opposite. I'm pretty shy when it comes to the opposite sex because of the family I come from, but I try to work around it as best I can. I really like animals...I don't see how that's relevant, though, sorry.

I'm also a rather cheerful person. But I usually use that as a mask when I feel down.... I love making friends and having fun. I'm surprisingly very stubborn and can have the will of a thousand flames! Yeah, okay, that was a little lame...Or a lot. Whatever! I'm clumsy, too. It's sad how clumsy I am, actually. I trip going upstairs, I trip going down, I trip over my own feet, I'd trip on a cow even if it was standing right in front of me. I get hurt a lot from it, but I deal with the pain. Is it bad that I think I'm getting immune to physical pain? Oh, well! I am horribly naive and will believe anything anyone tells me, too. I guess I'm just that oblivious...

→ Tell me your life story
                                  My family is actually pretty huge. They consist of four older sisters, no brothers, a set of hard-working parents, my grandparents, and two cats plus one dog. We were big, but not wealthy. My parents owned a tiny florist shop in the bowels of Seoul and we all lived in the apartment upstairs. Yeah, you can imagine how fun that was. Anyway, I was a happy child and we made the most of what we had. There were a few times when we'd fight and get on each other's nerves, but family's usually do that, right?

Anyway, one day while I was watching the shop and everyone was off somewhere else, I tended to a man in a business suit who wanted flowers for some occasion or something. I always have the habit of singing when I'm busy with something or my mind is wandering, and this guy just so happened to be an agent of a big company. He asked if I ever thought of becoming a singer. Singing had always been something I loved to do, though I had no professional training, and I said yes with all the willingness in the world. After wards, when I brought it up with my family, they all agreed after a bout of hesitation. They let me become a trainee and for three years I trained and was finally put into an all girl's group, Revolution, as their maknae. I also did modeling for various clothing lines, but singing will always be my biggest passion.

I put up with the pressure, rivalries, and hard work because I really did love singing and performing and I grew close to my group, plus I wanted to prove to my grandparents (who were the only disapproving ones) that this wasn't just wasted time.

→ Desires
                                  No one right now...I never really thought about it, actually....

「ғіи 」

→ s н н
                              She is afraid of the dark, which she finds a bit embarrassing.

→ Owner
                              saltwater daisies

Blessed Codger

User Image

||██ █ ρarkeunsun █ ██
❝ because of you , my heart drops ! i can't breathe ! ❞

User Image

Blessed Codger

Julie JungRi Park

User Image

Call Me: Julie
Role: Ms. Innocent

Personality: Julie is very naive. She is easily talked into things and believes most of what is fed to her. She can be secretly independent though, especially when she felt her parents would leave for long periods of time. She is quiet and timid and a bit on the clumsy side. She can be very warm and caring as well, but becomes severely cold-hearted if you somehow wrong her. Other then that, she is patient, but a little sensitive and emotional.

Likes: Daisies, star-gazing, animals, books, video games, playing with hair.
Dislikes: Creepers, scary stories/movies, getting sick, bananas, cold weather.

History: Julie isn't from a very wealthy family. Her dad was a salesman and her mother was a teacher in South Korea. She has always been a sickly person and her parents became extremely paranoid for her as she grew up, always getting sick. Because of her parent's jobs, they moved to America and she was home-schooled and kept inside for the majority of her childhood. When high school came around, she attended her freshman year, came down with another sickness and went back to being home-schooled. She loves her parents and understood they worried, but she always wished they would ease up on her freedom. However, she put their needs before her own and stay home like they wanted, watching the world from her window, her TV, hearing it through her radio, and reading about it from books and magazines. Deciding to finally let her out for a bit with them, they all went on this cruise with the intention of bonding after her parent's long absences due to their overseas work.
My Master: saltwater daisies

Blessed Codger

User Image
                  Choi SongMix x x

Song or Mimi
                      Nineteen
                      University Student / Photographer for School News paper
                      Daily Customer
                      XXXXSensitive ↘↙ Affectionate ↘↙ Sarcastic
                      X X X X X X X X Xsaltwater daisies

Blessed Codger

User Image

〔 Finland / "Suomi"〕

〔 Tina Väinämöinen 〕

〔 Twenty one 〕

〔 Tina was born and raised in Finland by her grandparents. For years, they lived happily until their deaths. After that, Tina left Finland to find work elsewhere. Since her grandparents were both doctors, she was practically raised a nurse and found work quickly. Just wanting a job, she took the one at the asylum, unaware of what she had gotten herself into. Despite hating the atmosphere (and Ivan), she works her hardest to help the patients feel comfortable here in this place. 〕

〔 None, really. She does obsess a bit over Moomins and salmiakki, though, but it doesn't go overboard.... 〕

〔 She is always wearing a beret for some reason. 〕

Blessed Codger

══════════════════════════════════

_____"MISS HAN, MISS HAN!!!" Nikki growled as she was rudely awakened by some random house maid. She turned to th other side, away from the fretting worker and waved a hand at her, pulling her pillow over her head. MiNa, why are you yellinggggg~ it's sooo early.... Whining as she pulled the pillow over her ears some more, MiNa, her maid and JaeKyu's current nanny, shook the young girl's shoulder. "Miss Han, today's your first day of school!" That didn't seem to bother Nikki as she kept her eyes closed softly, enjoying the muffled out sounds her pillow blocked out. However, her short relief turned to panic as MiNa added, "Miss Han, please wake up! The assembly starts in 20 minutes!" She cried, pulling the pillow off her head. Nikki yelped, jumping out of her bed and flew into the bathroom.

_____You're kidding, MiNa! Why didn't you wake me up earlier!? Nikki cried, flinging her bed hair from her face and shutting the bathroom door. Outside, MiNa left Nikki's school uniform out for her and said through the door, "I thought your alarm clock did the job for me, Miss Han! I'm terribly sorry!" She stuttered as she heard the shower turn on. Nikki rambled on in the bathroom about how their hot water took way too long to turn on. Making do with the cold, quick shower, she got out, grabbed the uniform and threw it on, accidentally throwing her top on inside-out. Her hair, still dripping wet, was crudely untangled as she ran her brush through it. Aish! Ow, ow, owww~ She hopped up and down, checking the clock to see she had 10 whole minutes to get to school before the assembly. That sucked because she lived, at minimum, an hour away.

_____She pouted and ran out of her room. I'm late anyway, might as well say bye to JaeKyu. She sighed to herself, annoyed that her hair was still soaking wet and dripping. MiNa was already in JaeKyu's large nursery. She cradled the young boy, cooing softly and turning her head to see Nikki. "M-Miss Han...I'm sorry again for this morning. You'll be late." MiNa said, obviously guilty. Nikki, who realized she must have overreacted a bit this morning, shook her damp hair. It's okay, MiNa. It's sort of my fault I didn't wake up on time anyway...I wanted to say bye to Jae before I left~ She told the older woman and came over to stroke her baby brother's hair. He lay in the woman's arms, sound asleep and breathing softly. Nikki was going to miss him dearly and she smiled at MiNa after giving her younger brother a kiss on the head. Ok, I'm leaving now. Take care of JaeKyu~ And tell my daddy and mom I said bye! She said and gave MiNa a gentle side-hug before breaking away, giving one last goodbye to her sleeping brother, and ran down the long hallways.

_____Nikki hated how big her house was. It was so unnecessary for just her, MiNa, the butler, her parents, and JaeKyu. But her parents liked to show they had money. Nikki didn't bother trying to stop them from flaunting - she didn't care for money much. Money didn't buy her friends or companionship anyway. Nikki ran down and saw the clock had already gone past 10 minutes. Shrugging, she went into the garage and saw the butler waiting. "Good Morning, Miss Han." He bowed and she nodded and waved, smiling cheerfully. It was a new year! Being late once didn't matter, right? Morning~ Nikki said and go into the back seat. The butler started the car as she took out her cellphone and checked the time. Wait...her eyes widened and she groaned loudly, moving up to ask the butler loudly, What time does your car clock say!? He blinked and turned the digital clock on. "7:00, Miss Han..." She sighed, both in relief and annoyance. How their house clock and her alarm clock got turned so far ahead was beyond her. Shrugging, she sat back. At least I won't be late...sort of. No, she still was going to be a bit late. The assembly was at 7:30, and her home was an hour away.

_____The drive there was uneventful and Nikki even fell asleep in the back. It wasn't until the butler pulled up to the school that she finally woke up. "Miss Han, you're here." He said and she sat up, yawning and nodding. Thanks~ I'll miss you, bye, DoYong! She said, slipping out as he wished her a good year. She shut the door and watched as he drove away, stretching her arms as her eyes fell on the assembly hall and school. She smiled a bit, happy to be back. Summer was enjoyable with her parents and especially with her brother, but school offered time with people her age. Ringing her hair, she saw it was still a bit damp and it had made a bit of a wet spot on the back of her shirt. Hmm, oh well...Looks like I'm not too late! She said and followed the crowd inside. She greeted a few people, but looked around the crowd for her "friend-friends". She claimed she was "friends" with most people, but she had those few who she really clung to and hung around with. I wonder if Yoona's here yet...Probably.Nikki smiled and entered the giant hall, looking around to see a sea of girls.

_____Her big brown eyes scanned the hall some more and she stood on her tip toes as she looked around. Bing bing! Target locked! She found Yoona sitting around, talking to some...girls she'd never seen before. Sneaking over, she crept up behind her friend and placed her hands over her eyes. Yoona~! She smiled wide and removed her hands after a while. I missed you! Who is this girl you're talking to? Without waiting for an introduction, she waved to the girl. Hi~ I'm Han Nikki. Are you one of Yoona's new victims? I mean friends? She asked and took the liberty of this moment to take a seat next to Yoona. Has the assembly started? I thought I was going to be late! She said, a bit exasperatedly and sat back, still unaware that she had somehow gotten her shirt on inside-out....

•ooc• ( ooc )

Blessed Codger

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - (: User Image
            ██████ ██████ Kim EunKyung !

⊱┊ Female
                    ⊱┊ Straight!
                    ⊱┊ Hotel Concierge
                    ⊱┊ saltwater daisies

User Image
                                                                                              xoxoxoxo THE N A M E IS
                                                                                              Kim EunKyung

xoxoxoxo A G E IS JUST A NUMBER
                                                                                              Eighteen

xoxoxoxo I AM THIS G E N D E R
                                                                                              A Female

xoxoxoxo MY S E X U A L I T Y IS
                                                                                              Straight as a ruler

xoxoxoxo CURRENTLY I AM W O R K I N G AS A
                                                                                              Hotel Concierge

xoxoxoxo H I S T O R Y CLASS
                                                                                              It may be a strange thing to say, but EunKyung comes from a line of butlers and maids. Her entire family's occupations revolve around Hospitality and serving others. Both her parents were personal butlers/maids, chauffeurs. and nannies/babysitters to the world's most prestigious American political figures. EunKyung was raised to be overly polite and proper towards everyone and was expected to fall in her parent's and family's footsteps.

That was until she found her passion for piano. One day, during a music class in the 2nd grade, she was given the piano to play. She picked up on it quickly and absolutely fell for the instrument. She grew up, promising to be like her parents, but also promising herself that she'd pursue what she loved. Attending a university away from home, EunKyung took a job as a Concierge to both please her parents and help pay for her tuition. If she begs, sometimes the managers will let her play on the grand piano in the lobby for guests. Other than that, she's the customer's lap dog.

xoxoxoxo P E R S O N A L I T Y
                                                                                              Like stated before, EunKyung was raised to be prim and proper. She is very formal, calling just about everyone she meets Mr./Mrs./Ms. Last Name, even if they are younger or the same age as she is. She daydreams quite a bit and is known to space out during work, sometimes even take a nap, which gets her into quite a bit of trouble. She is amiable and overly polite and has a sweet side. However, she is careless and lazy most of the time despite being so polite. She can get in a funk when she doesn't want to do something, but ends up doing it anyway. She is a terrible liar and an even worse cherry addict. If food has the word "cherry" labeled on it or has it in it, she will devour it.

xoxoxoxoxoxo♥username

Blessed Codger

I Believe That Seychelles Rules the School!

Anise

User Image

Let's go swimming !

The Name I Was Given By My Parents Is Anise-Louise Moreau

Honestly, I Wouldn't Mind Being Called Seychelles

I was born on June 29th and I am Sixteen years old

Tell Someone, and I'll Kill You! I have no idea what you're talking abouuu~t ! ArthurFrancisWhut.

I Believe I Deserve a Theme Song, No? Someday

Let Me Tell You a Story!

Well, I'm a little island who neighbors Madgascar and Kenya and all those other islands. I lived on my own for a while and the only people who visited once and a while were traders. It wasn't until France found me and raised me that I finally started becoming more known. Him and Arthur taught me their language, their culture, etc. etc.

Him and England fought over my land a lot, which annoyed me, but...I'd honestly rather have their company than be alone by myself like I normally am. Not that I miss them because I don't! Anyway, I broke away from both of them eventually and became my own country. I am not well known at all, sadly, but that's okay I guess. To add to my woes, the economy worldwide fails which in turn, makes my country fail. It's been hard...but I manage!

I'm Quite the Individual!

Call me a tsundere and I will bite you. No seriously. I am not a tsundere, rawr!! Ahem, anyway. People describe me as laid back when I'm calm, which I don't disagree with. I'm sadly very sensitive and stupidly naive at times. I trust to easily, forgive to easily, love too much towards people who'll probably never love me as much as I secretly do. I get lonely a lot, too, which sucks..Okay, I'm starting to sound depressing. I'm really not this giant downer, I swear!

I am actually a very cheerful person.... Really, I am! I usually try to help others before myself and tend to lament about my own problems later when I'm alone...I'd rather help others be happy most of the time. And even if you hurt me, I tend to stick by people I care about. Uhm, okay anyway I like to swim~ And I like fish~ And I am easily amused and interested in new, foreign things. I also like wearing dresses...They're pretty...Weirdly enough, I am pretty outdoor-sy, so dresses are probably not what I should be wearing, but whateverrr...

What else? Oh, I'm pretty friendly, but am usually very shy until I spend a little more time with you.

I'll Take That, Thank You!

✰Swimming
✰Sunny days
✰The Beach
✰The Outdoors
✰Fishies!

Get That Away From Me!

☠Rainy days
☠Mud
☠Bugs
☠Hunting
☠High heels e__e