Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Codger

User Image User Image User Image
cookiesroxanne di fiorecookies
cookies and cream ice cream" R O X I E "

my name is Sophia but you can call me Sophie
i am Sixteen on October 6 of 1996
i like Macarons, Football (Soccer), Piano / don't like Needles, Maths, Cockroaches
personally i am Reserved, Nosy, Relaxed
here is a random fact; I learned to play piano by ear and am an avid Football fan.

User Image User Image User Image
cookiesLOUIS TOMLINSONcookies
cookies and cream ice cream" S W A G M A S T A "

my name is Sophia but you can call me Sophie
i am Sixteen on October 6 of 1996
i like Macarons, Football (Soccer), Piano / don't like Needles, Maths, Cockroaches
personally i am Reserved, Nosy, Relaxed
here is a random fact; I learned to play piano by ear and am an avid Football fan.

Blessed Codger

User ImageUser Image
                                                  Zayn : MALIK.
                                                  BRADFORD B - BAD BOY

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

It was early morning as Louis Tomlinson stepped out of the cab, a rather large luggage clunking out after him as he stepped out in front of the airport. "Thank you, good sir~" He sang to the burly, unwashed driver who wanted nothing more than to simply be paid and be off. Louis, of course, didn't really notice the man's impatience - and even if he did, it didn't really phase him. He was on vacation, the guy hadn't a care in the world a this point! "How much do I owe you again?" He asked, pulling his wallet out of his hoodie's front pocket. The man grunted out the total of £ the young man had to pay and Louis shuffled through his mixture of pounds and US dollars to get the right amount. He wasn't necessarily the neatest person, so when he had gotten some pounds exchanged for USD, he just shoved everything together without a second thought.

With a cranky cab driver, Louis started to see he should have thought ahead a bit. Oh well. "Here you go. Thanks again!" He said cheerily, handing the money over and turning on his heel to head inside. He rolled his giant luggage along with him, his carry on bag slung over one shoulder. It had gotten out to the public that One Direction were finally taking a well deserved break after their touring, but no one really knew where they were going on this "break". So, as such, the airport wasn't really crowded with hoards of fans like it usually was when 1D made their entrance.

As much as Louis loved the fans, it was actually refreshing to be able to walk around the airport like a normal person gain. It was all very exciting to Louis, for while One Direction had toured he US, there was so much they knew they hadn't seen. And this was their chance, by themselves, with no schedules or anyone to tell them where to go and when. To make things even better, Louis had talked his best friend into going with him. Her being there would seriously make this the best vacation ever, he was positive of that.

"Huh...Where is everyone?" Louis finally asked out loud when he realized he had been walking around aimlessly for a while. Their flight wasn't for an hour or two later, so it wasn't like he was going to be left behind, but he was beginning to wonder if he came to the right airport. Shrugging, he made his way to the nearest place to eat. He ordered a coffee and some kind of jelly doughnut thing before turning around and making his way to he ticket machines.

He figured he might as well get his ticket now before the rush started. Holding the doughnut in his mouth, he set his coffee down and took the piece of paper with his itinerary information. Putting it in, Louis cocked his head to the side when i said "ERROR". "Weh, das nah gooh." He said, meaning to say "Well, that's no good", through his mouthful of doughnut and tried again, only to get "ERROR" every time. Okay, what was going on? Little did Louis realize, the reason for the "ERROR" was because he had been spelling his own name wrong the whole time, but hey...Looking around, he looked desperately for a familiar face to help him out. Or an airport worker, but for some reason, none of those were around. Taking his doughnut out of his mouth, he chewed and scanned the faces of people here. "Oh, come on...Someone's gotta be here, please." He muttered, looking round almost like a lost child.
                                                  OUTFIT

|| ooc // Omg, sorry this took so long D: I was working on the layouts, haha >___<;; Hpe this is okay~ And sorry if it's kinda long...It'll get shorter, trust me xD; ||

User Image

Blessed Codger

User Image

___________ LIGHT JUNCTION`S ANNE CLIFTON

████ █ █ █████████████████████████████████████ I HAD A HEART THEN
____________________________________________________________BUT THE QUEEN HAS BEEN OVERTHROWN

You show the
___ L I G H T S )
that stop me

YOU SHINE IT WHEN I'M ALONE

THEY ARE CALLING ME HOME █████████████████████████████████████ █ █ ████

User Image

Waking up in the morning was never difficult for Madge. Before, in District Twelve, she would be woken up by her butler, maid, or parents right at 6:00 AM to get ready for school. It had become such a drawn out ritual that it turned into a habit. No longer was she able to sleep past 6:00 AM, even without any of them having to pester her. It was this habit, though, that caused her great anxiety. Every time she woke up and looked at the time, it was like a stark, painful reminder that she was alone again. The reason she had woken up by herself was only because her loved ones were not around to do it for her. This fact probably bothered her more than her missing tongue.

Yes, she had lost her tongue. She was made into an Avox after getting caught by soldiers who were assisting in the complete annihilation of District Twelve. Recalling that event sent shivers down her spine. The only ray of hop she had was Gale, but that quickly faded out with her having to force him and Katniss' sister and mother to leave so they wouldn't get caught. When it came to saving lives, she put them before herself. In the end, Madge supposed it could have been worse: she had no tongue, but at least she was alive and more or less in good health....The same went for Gale and Karnniss' family as well.

But, war had this effect on people. This post-trauma of reliving the pain and being constantly reminded of the horrors said war brought to you. Madge Undersee tried not to let it bring her down. Having been recently freed of the clutches of the now failed politicians she was to serve, she saw how reality was for those who let their trauma eat away at them. At least she could handle her problems...Other people seemed to let it overtake and consume them. She felt pity for them and prayed she could hold the strength to rebuild rather than destroy herself.

"Miss...? Miss?" A man's voice suddenly caught her attention. Since she had literally been up since the break of dawn, the blonde young lady had decided to take a walk. At this point in time, she was standing in front of the debris of a bombed building. Apparently, she was in the way of construction. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out her notepad and pen. Scribbling in her curvy, readable handwriting, she showed the man the words she could no longer voice. "I'm sorry. I'll be out of your way in a moment. Could you answer a question for me, though?"

The man leaned forward to read her writing and gave her a look, scratching under his hat. "Uh, sure..." He didn't ask if she was an Avox, but she could tell he wanted to. No one asked those kinds of things - it just wasn't a very proper thing to question, she supposed. Taking her pad back, she turned a page and wrote another, short message. "Is there any way I can help?" The man took a moment before nodding and pointing in the direction of the giant building she was sure many old faces she knew were staying. "They're taking volunteers." Was all he said before moving on with his work. He did not want o uphold a conversation with a girl who couldn't even speak. She did not blame him.

Pushing that aside, Madge began to mull over her thoughts as she walked to the building. She had been living in a hotel up til now, debating whether she should just go back to District Twelve or offer a hand to Katniss and the others. Word got around that thy were planning to rebuild Panem. Seeing just how broken the country was and how useless she was rendered during the rebellions, she decided it was best to stay and help. Walking in, her notepad and pen stayed in hand in case she was approached. Her legs brought her to the food court and she looked round, straightening her white dress. The simple outfit was all she could afford at the moment, but it comforted her in some way. As long as it was not the red of her old Avox uniform, she was willing to wear it. Madge's blue eyes scanned h area, looking for a familiar face.

Blessed Codger

User Image HOLLIEC R O S S W E L L

HOW MANY DAYS IN A YEAR?
_________She woke up with hope but she only found tears.

HOW MANY LOVERS WOULD STAY?_________
Just to put of with this sht day after day

HOW DID WE WIND UP THIS WAY?
_________Watching our mouths for the words that we say

This is the story of a girl --
Who cried a river and drowned the whole world

AND WHILE SHE LOOKED SO SAD IN PHOTOGRAPHS
_________I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER WHEN SHE SMILES

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image

Sophia Laurent didn't like being rushed. Especially not at 6:30 in the morning. Unfortunately, that's how this particular morning ended up. She had her last shift at work yesterday, taking a significant amount of time off to be able to go on this rod trip in America with the One Direction boys. Her single father was hesitant, having always been protective of his daughter, especially after her recent break up with a high school sweetheart. But, she had convinced him otherwise, claiming any time she spent with Harry was time well spent and would definitely get her mind off her breakup with Jeremy.

It had worked somehow, mainly because her father liked Harry and knew his positive affect on Sophia. Her sizable family of her father, two older sisters, one older brother, and even her little sister always asked why she didn't date Harry - she always answered that he was like a brother to her, a confidant, nothing but a best friend. And that was how it was for years and she had always been happy with that much... "I'm sorry I didn't wake you earlier, little sis. I thought you said 7:30..." Sandra, Sophia's older sister said, leaning against her doorframe, inspecting her nails.

"You're just lucky the airport is close by, Sandra." Sophia said, running out of the bathroom after showering and changing into her outfit for the flight. Luckily, she had all her bags packed ahead of time. Or, her sisters had it packed ahead of time. Sophia was known to be very relaxed up until the last minute, so they took the liberty to urge and help with the packing. "Yeah, yeah. Allez, allez, if you keep moving at your snail's pace, you'll miss your flight!" Sandra teased, using the French their late mother taught them so long ago, as their father came up behind her, saying the car was ready.

Sophia grabbed her purse, dragging her luggage behind her as she followed her oldest sister and father out the door. Along he way, she said her good byes to her other sister, her baby sister, and Seth, her older brother. "Have fun, Sophie! But not too much, if you know what I mean!" Seth chuckled, earning a childish gesture of sticking her tongue out from Sophia as she let her father put her baggage in the backseat. She smiled, waving to her family and turned to her father as he hugged her briefly.

"Bye, Papa." She smiled and kissed her father's cheek. He gave her well wishes and said to update them on how she was doing when she could. Her father was a man of few words, so with that he let her get in the passenger seat of the car. Waving again, Sandra pulled out of the driveway and headed for the airport. They shared small talk on the way, Harry came up a few times and so did Jeremy. Sophia hadn't told Harry she had broken up with her boyfriend of four years yet. She sort of hoped the subject of Jeremy wouldn't come up between them as she would probably end up bawling, but she felt that would be impossible.

Finally, they arrived and Sophia got out along with her things. Kissing Sandra's cheek, she smiled wide and thanked her big sister, waving as she told her to be safe and drove off. "Phew...Finally." She said with a smile and started heading into the terminal to get her ticket. She looked around, hoping to see....well, anyone, but found no one. Not like any of the guys would know her yet, she hadn't met a single one of them despite knowing Harry for so long... Raising a brow, she kept walking, silently wishing her stomach would stop growling, as she looked for anyone familiar. Stopping by a ticket machine, she quickly pulled her itinerary out and received her boarding pass, then went back to looking.

She felt like she was walking around in circles until she finally took her phone out to text Harry. She felt people starting to stare at her since she had been going back and forth a few times by herself. Attention...Sophia was not one who liked too much of it.

- To - Harry
                                                          - Fr - Sophie
                                                          -------------------------
                                                          Are you here yet?
                                                          People are starting to stare at
                                                          me like I'm loner over here~

Sending, she ignored the looks and went over to a vending machine, getting a packet of M&Ms to hold herself off for a while. Unbeknownst to her oblivious, untrained eye, Sophia was actually standing near the ticket machines Louis was stranded helplessly at. She just didn't recognize the boy for some reason...Blame the early morning grogginess?

(( ooc // Yaay~ Finally done xD I gave her a bit of a backstory and breakup to help add depth and whatever. So woohoo~ Again, sorry this took so long xD I'm usually much faster, I swear~ ))

User Image

Blessed Codger

User ImageUser Image
                                                  Zayn : MALIK.
                                                  BRADFORD B - BAD BOY

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

It was early morning as Louis Tomlinson stepped out of the cab, a rather large luggage clunking out after him as he stepped out in front of the airport. "Thank you, good sir~" He sang to the burly, unwashed driver who wanted nothing more than to simply be paid and be off. Louis, of course, didn't really notice the man's impatience - and even if he did, it didn't really phase him. He was on vacation, the guy hadn't a care in the world a this point! "How much do I owe you again?" He asked, pulling his wallet out of his hoodie's front pocket. The man grunted out the total of £ the young man had to pay and Louis shuffled through his mixture of pounds and US dollars to get the right amount. He wasn't necessarily the neatest person, so when he had gotten some pounds exchanged for USD, he just shoved everything together without a second thought.

With a cranky cab driver, Louis started to see he should have thought ahead a bit. Oh well. "Here you go. Thanks again!" He said cheerily, handing the money over and turning on his heel to head inside. He rolled his giant luggage along with him, his carry on bag slung over one shoulder. It had gotten out to the public that One Direction were finally taking a well deserved break after their touring, but no one really knew where they were going on this "break". So, as such, the airport wasn't really crowded with hoards of fans like it usually was when 1D made their entrance.

As much as Louis loved the fans, it was actually refreshing to be able to walk around the airport like a normal person gain. It was all very exciting to Louis, for while One Direction had toured he US, there was so much they knew they hadn't seen. And this was their chance, by themselves, with no schedules or anyone to tell them where to go and when. To make things even better, Louis had talked his best friend into going with him. Her being there would seriously make this the best vacation ever, he was positive of that.

OUTFIT

User Image HOLLIEC R O S S W E L L

HOW MANY DAYS IN A YEAR?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image

Sophia Laurent didn't like being rushed. Especially not at 6:30 in the morning. Unfortunately, that's how this particular morning ended up. She had her last shift at work yesterday, taking a significant amount of time off to be able to go on this rod trip in America with the One Direction boys. Her single father was hesitant, having always been protective of his daughter, especially after her recent break up with a high school sweetheart. But, she had convinced him otherwise, claiming any time she spent with Harry was time well spent and would definitely get her mind off her breakup with Jeremy.

It had worked somehow, mainly because her father liked Harry and knew his positive affect on Sophia. Her sizable family of her father, two older sisters, one older brother, and even her little sister always asked why she didn't date Harry - she always answered that he was like a brother to her, a confidant, nothing but a best friend. And that was how it was for years and she had always been happy with that much... "I'm sorry I didn't wake you earlier, little sis. I thought you said 7:30..." Sandra, Sophia's older sister said, leaning against her doorframe, inspecting her nails.

"You're just lucky the airport is close by, Sandra." Sophia said, running out of the bathroom after showering and changing into her outfit for the flight. Luckily, she had all her bags packed ahead of time. Or, her sisters had it packed ahead of time. Sophia was known to be very relaxed up until the last minute, so they took the liberty to urge and help with the packing. "Yeah, yeah. Allez, allez, if you keep moving at your snail's pace, you'll miss your flight!" Sandra teased, using the French their late mother taught them so long ago, as their father came up behind her, saying the car was ready.

Sophia grabbed her purse, dragging her luggage behind her as she followed her oldest sister and father out the door. Along he way, she said her good byes to her other sister, her baby sister, and Seth, her older brother. "Have fun, Sophie! But not too much, if you know what I mean!" Seth chuckled, earning a childish gesture of sticking her tongue out from Sophia as she let her father put her baggage in the backseat. She smiled, waving to her family and turned to her father as he hugged her briefly.

"Bye, Papa." She smiled and kissed her father's cheek. He gave her well wishes and said to update them on how she was doing when she could. Her father was a man of few words, so with that he let her get in the passenger seat of the car. Waving again, Sandra pulled out of the driveway and headed for the airport. They shared small talk on the way, Harry came up a few times and so did Jeremy. Sophia hadn't told Harry she had broken up with her boyfriend of four years yet. She sort of hoped the subject of Jeremy wouldn't come up between them as she would probably end up bawling, but she felt that would be impossible.

OUTFIT

Blessed Codger

User ImageiloveyouUser ImageiloveyouUser Image
            NICOLA BAYS EIGHTEEN THE SINGER OUTGOING OBLIVIOUS ENERGETIC saltwater daisies

User ImageiloveyouUser ImageiloveyouUser Image
                LOUIS TOMLINSON TWENTY THE FUNNY ONE FRIENDLY HONEST ECCENTRIC saltwater daisies

User Image
          m o n i c a
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMONICA LEANA RUSSO

mon eighteen darkgreen saltwater daisies

User Image
          l o u i s
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON

lou / boo bear twenty olive saltwater daisies

Blessed Codger

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
          N I C O L A B A Y S

User Image

User Image the sun`s in the S K Y ~ I T ` S warming up
                          your b a r e l e g s you can not Deny you`re
                          looking for the S U N S E T

open y o u r mind B E L I E V E it`s gonna come to
                          Romance Alive & H o p e she`s gonna tell Y O U x

_____Ellis usually never left the ship by herself. Having been part of the Whitebeard crew since she was 14, the members were wary about where the "little girl" ran off to. But, she was no longer a "little girl". She was a lively, spirited 17 year old - a "young woman", as her Oyaji would call her, often drawing out teases and sarcastic little comments from many of her "brothers". Whatever, she didn't need to be approved as a woman.

_____She was first and foremost, a pirate. And she was loyal down to her very core, like any other Whitebeard Pirate. Oh? We stopped..... The female mumbled to herself as she peeked out from behind some crates. She was on her own this time, and had been for a while. Ever since her Commander, Ace, had left in rage to get revenge for Thatch, many of the crew was beginning to worry. Having been close with Fire Fist since they arrived on Whitebeard's ship around the same time and she was but under his division the worry began to eat at her. She told this to Oyaji and her brothers and they all forbid her from leaving.

_____They claimed it was dangerous if she went by herself and it was bad enough Ace had left. Brooding for a week or so, Ellis snuck away from the ship after getting lead as to where Ace was. She had left a letter with the nurses, saying not to give it until they realized she was missing. Since then, she had been traveling around, looking for Ace in hopes of talking to him and trying to get him to come back. She had stowed away on a ship heading for this town. Now, she had managed to get off the ship unnoticed and ventured out on the docks, seeing a very familiar boat.

_____ Found ya~ Ellis grinned, heading right into town. Talking to a few people, she was directed to a small restaurant. She shook her head, not surprised he was in a place to eat and entered. Her blue eyes flooded with relief at the sight of him. Her lips turned up at the corner in an amused smile as everyone was gathering around him, wondering how he fell asleep so suddenly. Pushing past a few people, she took the seat next to him and propped her elbow up, resting her chin in hr palm as she waited for him to wake up. "O-Oi....What's up with him?" Some guys whispered. The pink haired pirate chuckled and said plainly, Narcolepsy. He falls asleep randomly. Nothing to worry about, really. She assured them happily. "You know him, girl?" Ellis grinned wider and nodded. Yup! He's my nakama~

Blessed Codger

__________xxt - the Q U E E N !! * ` has been - o v e r t h r o w n

__________xxUser Image

and so i tell myself
          that i`ll be strong and dr e a m i n g
          You can take the future even if you fail

Monica Russo

▐▐█▐█▐ █▐ █▐ █▐ █ █▐█▐ █▐ █▐ █▐ █ █▐ █▐ ██▐ █▐ █ █▐ █▐

It was morning, finally. Flora had slept well enough, but looked forward to waking up more - due to the smell of the various flowers that would waft into her room. As she sat in bed, her gaze turned to the open window. Outside were Feliciano's gardens, a place she frequented from her youth to today. She would miss this view very much, amongst others things. Yes, today was the day she would be leaving this place. Not for good, but, still. It made her heart ache f only slightly. Fatigue worn off, she pulled the soft, downy covers from her body. Shivering a bit, she left the comfort of her bed and stepped out into the hallway. It was still a bit early and she knew Feliciano would be asleep in his room. Fratello~ risvegliare. Or do you not want to eat breakfast together? Flora smiled endearingly, approaching his bed and his sleeping form. He stirred from under the covers,his head poking out from underneath. Flora, buongiorno.... He mumbled sleepily, a smile breaking out on his face as he sat up to take her hands in his. That's a silly question, sorellina! I would not miss our last breakfast together before you leave ~

He said this a bit solemnly, which made Flora pout and pull him out of bed. Then, come eat, let's make Caffè e latte and Fette biscottate, si? The two walked downstairs to the kitchen, swinging their joined hands, as was their habit since she was little, and chattering about how they slept. As they came into the kitchen and got to work on breakfast like they usually did, Flora began to become sentimental again. Especially after they had everything set at the table and just chit-chatted as they ate breakfast.

She reminded herself that this would not be her last meal with him - certainly not! But....it would be a while until their next one, would it? She would miss him dearly. Flora? Stai bene? Flora was spacing out, it seemed, making Feliciano look at her curiously. Nodding quickly, the older nation and mentor smiled and pointed to her food. Then, eat ~ You will need it for today! Smiling, she nodded yet again. Si! He was right. It was going to be a long day, she was sure. For another half hour or so they continued to chat idly and eat slowly - obviously spending this time together wisely.

(( Yikes, this is sooooooooo long xDDD;; They'll get super duper short though, when I start posting regularly. And I rushed the last few paragraphs, hurhurrr =w=; ))

Blessed Codger

User Image
                                                              User Image
                                                              User Image
                                                              User Image

"Huh...Where is everyone?" Louis finally asked out loud when he realized he had been walking around aimlessly for a while. Their flight wasn't for an hour or two later, so it wasn't like he was going to be left behind, but he was beginning to wonder if he came to the right airport. Shrugging, he made his way to the nearest place to eat. He ordered a coffee and some kind of jelly doughnut thing before turning around and making his way to he ticket machines.

He figured he might as well get his ticket now before the rush started. Holding the doughnut in his mouth, he set his coffee down and took the piece of paper with his itinerary information. Putting it in, Louis cocked his head to the side when i said "ERROR". "Weh, das nah gooh." He said, meaning to say "Well, that's no good", through his mouthful of doughnut and tried again, only to get "ERROR" every time. Okay, what was going on? Little did Louis realize, the reason for the "ERROR" was because he had been spelling his own name wrong the whole time, but hey...Looking around, he looked desperately for a familiar face to help him out. Or an airport worker, but for some reason, none of those were around. Taking his doughnut out of his mouth, he chewed and scanned the faces of people here. "Oh, come on...Someone's gotta be here, please." He muttered, looking round almost like a lost child.
                                                              OUTFIT

|| ooc // Omg, sorry this took so long D: I was working on the layouts, haha >___<;; Hpe this is okay~ And sorry if it's kinda long...It'll get shorter, trust me xD; ||

Blessed Codger

N I C O L A B A Y S

User Image

User Image the sun`s in the S K Y ~ I T ` S warming up
                          your b a r e l e g s you can not Deny you`re
                          looking for the S U N S E T

open y o u r mind B E L I E V E it`s gonna come to
                          Romance Alive & H o p e she`s gonna tell Y O U x

_____Ellis usually never left the ship by herself. Having been part of the Whitebeard crew since she was 14, the members were wary about where the "little girl" ran off to. But, she was no longer a "little girl". She was a lively, spirited 17 year old - a "young woman", as her Oyaji would call her, often drawing out teases and sarcastic little comments from many of her "brothers". Whatever, she didn't need to be approved as a woman.

_____She was first and foremost, a pirate. And she was loyal down to her very core, like any other Whitebeard Pirate. Oh? We stopped..... The female mumbled to herself as she peeked out from behind some crates. She was on her own this time, and had been for a while. Ever since her Commander, Ace, had left in rage to get revenge for Thatch, many of the crew was beginning to worry. Having been close with Fire Fist since they arrived on Whitebeard's ship around the same time and she was but under his division the worry began to eat at her. She told this to Oyaji and her brothers and they all forbid her from leaving.

_____They claimed it was dangerous if she went by herself and it was bad enough Ace had left. Brooding for a week or so, Ellis snuck away from the ship after getting lead as to where Ace was. She had left a letter with the nurses, saying not to give it until they realized she was missing. Since then, she had been traveling around, looking for Ace in hopes of talking to him and trying to get him to come back. She had stowed away on a ship heading for this town. Now, she had managed to get off the ship unnoticed and ventured out on the docks, seeing a very familiar boat.

_____ Found ya~ Ellis grinned, heading right into town. Talking to a few people, she was directed to a small restaurant. She shook her head, not surprised he was in a place to eat and entered. Her blue eyes flooded with relief at the sight of him. Her lips turned up at the corner in an amused smile as everyone was gathering around him, wondering how he fell asleep so suddenly. Pushing past a few people, she took the seat next to him and propped her elbow up, resting her chin in hr palm as she waited for him to wake up. "O-Oi....What's up with him?" Some guys whispered. The pink haired pirate chuckled and said plainly, Narcolepsy. He falls asleep randomly. Nothing to worry about, really. She assured them happily. "You know him, girl?" Ellis grinned wider and nodded. Yup! He's my nakama~

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
                                                              User Image
                                                              User Image
                                                              User Image

OUTFIT

Blessed Codger

User Image
          HAWKEYECLINT BARTON

S.H.I.E.L.D. AGENTHEATHER CLIFTON
          User Image

Blessed Codger

User Image
                            THE WEST FAMILY'S NANNY
                            Amelia Joanne Hale , 21
                            saltwater daisies

User Image

AMELIA JOANNAE HALE

you can call me Mia
          you may also know me as The West Family's Nanny
          i'm Twenty-one years old
          and i like the boys
          Cherry coke, arcade games, cooking are things I can't live without
          but Wasps, heights, blood i can't stand
          my attributes are that i'm understanding, passive, snarky
          except, uh... i'm nosy, gullible, lazy on bad days
          oh, and i forgot: I haven't had a steady relationship in over four years and don't know what to do with my life after I recently graduated from college ...My life revolves around catering to the West family more than focusing on my own life.

saltwater daisies

Blessed Codger

User Image AMELIAH A L E

HOW MANY DAYS IN A YEAR?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image

Finally, they arrived and Sophia got out along with her things. Kissing Sandra's cheek, she smiled wide and thanked her big sister, waving as she told her to be safe and drove off. "Phew...Finally." She said with a smile and started heading into the terminal to get her ticket. She looked around, hoping to see....well, anyone, but found no one. Not like any of the guys would know her yet, she hadn't met a single one of them despite knowing Harry for so long... Raising a brow, she kept walking, silently wishing her stomach would stop growling, as she looked for anyone familiar. Stopping by a ticket machine, she quickly pulled her itinerary out and received her boarding pass, then went back to looking.

She felt like she was walking around in circles until she finally took her phone out to text Harry. She felt people starting to stare at her since she had been going back and forth a few times by herself. Attention...Sophia was not one who liked too much of it.

- To - Harry
                                                                  - Fr - Sophie
                                                                  Are you here yet?

Sending, she ignored the looks and went over to a vending machine, getting a packet of M&Ms to hold herself off for a while. Unbeknownst to her oblivious, untrained eye, Sophia was actually standing near the ticket machines Louis was stranded helplessly at. She just didn't recognize the boy for some reason...Blame the early morning grogginess?

(( ooc // Yaay~ Finally done xD I gave her a bit of a backstory and breakup to help add depth and whatever. So woohoo~ Again, sorry this took so long xD I'm usually much faster, I swear~ ))

Blessed Codger

User Image
          Eden Audrey Paige

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Eden Audrey Paige

Street-smart, laid-back, daring, cheeky, flirty, loyal, impish
          Bio: Eden never knew her parents. She was raised in an ill-run orphanage where she was rarely taken care of or acknowledged. Running away at a young age, she lived on the streets most of her life. She learned to take care of herself, sneaking about and stealing what she needed to survive. It wasn't until she was older that she began dating boys in order to helper get by. She's have multiple boyfriends, mainly just using them for both a good time and so she could have a roof over her head.
          Username: saltwater daisies

Blessed Codger

User Image EDENP A R K

HOW MANY DAYS IN A YEAR?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image

- To - Harry
                                                                  - Fr - Sophie
                                                                  Are you here yet?

Quick Reply

Submit
          Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces
          Fun Stuff