• Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
heart

Familiar Shade

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
F L Y N N ╳╳ S O L S T I C E XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ₁ ₀ ₀ % нρ╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳ ᴺᴼ. ↘↘↘
ℓ σ c α т ι σ η :: Foyer. xxxx c σ м ρ α η у :: The group.xxxx

User Image
User Image

╳╳╳Flynn listened carefully to the others discussing what the group should do now. He was pleased that most of them seemed to be skeptical about this whole 'game' ordeal. Nia seemed like a responsible person, Nathan and Mona too. The boy found himself zoning in and out of conversation. He still couldn't believe the situation he had found himself in. It was not the first time he had been tricked into something before. It didn't feel any better then he remembered it. The boy's body seemed to be on auto-pilot. Just sitting there. As everyone introduced themselves, and talked about exploring, cooking, staying the night, escaping he just sat there. Leaning against the weak arm that lined the stairs going up to the second floor of the mansion. Though his mind was racing. It was almost mentally exhausting as he deducted possible outcomes for this scenario the bunch were in - based on movies, books, real life encounters of such events that he had read/watched.
And no matter how many times the boy revisited the thought, it never seemed to change. And in every scenario, there were two deciding factors. The weak never survived and the strong always survived. It was now that he realised. On an island in the middle of no where. In a creepy mansion with twelve others. When the potential for death - was very real.

'I've been weak my whole life..'

"Hey Flynn! You ready! I'll bet Ma and Pa will be stoked to see us! We haven't seen them since we were only babies!" A reassuring grin came across the boys face, as he gave his little brother a thumbs up. His brother let out a laugh. "I'll bet! It'll be nice to finally get away.." Little Flynn replied, his gaze averting to the ground before his older brother Arthur patted him on his shoulder. Looking up, the scrawny teenager was met with the gentle smile of his older brother. It had been this smile that had got him through the passed few years of Hell he had been forced to endure. "It'll be alright bro, forget about those guys. Heck, if they even look at you funny when we get back to school, you come tell me! I'll lay them out!" The black haired, stocky brother quickly replied. "The only one allowed to bully my bro is me! Haha!" He continued, playfully giving his little brother a light noogie.

'I've been weak all my life..'

"Hah! Whats wrong? Big brother Arthur not gonna come rescue you? You couldn't even save yourself! Little-own save your family! Or your pathetic excuse for a brother for that matter!" The bullies laughed mockingly, laying into the kid with punches that became more and more numbing. After getting hit in the face and stomach multiple times the boys decided to leave Flynn alone finally, leaving him in the fetal position on the school's oval. His nose bloodies, his eyes black and his body sore all over. He was mentally and physically defeated.

'I've been week all my life..'

_____"No more.." He muttered under his breath. The boy had finally seemed to snap back to reality. Looking up finally he had tears in his eyes from the sudden flashback/ day dream. Flynn found himself at the sudden realization that most of the house had yet to be explored. The group had just been standing around the first room, when there was a whole mansion to explore. He had overheard Rosalie talking about cooking. Looking at her the boy finally stood up from his slump "Where did the note say the supplies were? I'll try finding them now." He said. His voice had changed some-how. It was more confident. Not so quiet. The boy needed to prove himself among his new comrades. To prove he was useful, and not the burden he had believed he was for so long.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
т н σ υ g н т s :: I don't think I can.. do this.xxxxg є α я ::Backpack, flashlight.

Quote:

Familiar Shade

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
[SKELETON]

Character Image: User Image
Name: Alexander Ingrid Varseer aka. Alexander IV
Tournament Competitor?: Yes.
Personality: Alex is a very passionate person. He speaks his mind, and often finds himself getting into fights/trouble for doing so. Is fond of the ladies, though hates when they're disrespected. He is an honest man, and always keeps his word. Promises are sacred to him. He is a thrill seeker, when even faced with death he still finds fun in the matter. His mentality is 'we're all going to die someday, might as well enjoy the time we got'. This was brought to light after the death of his parents, and the pillaging of his village. His thrill seeking, and thirst for battle brought him to the tournament. He'll never turn down a drinking contest.
Title: Adventurer.
Biography: Alex was born and raised in a small fishing village to the east coast of the kingdom. He lived there for the first ten years of his life. He worked on a fishing boat with his father and provided enough to feed his family. So he was content. Though during one hot summers night, the boy decided to sleep in his barn. It was always cooler because it was closer to the sea then his house. It was that night when his village was raided. Mercenaries hired by slave traders to pillage off-the-grid villages for potential slaves. All the non-worthy were killed. The women raped, and then killed. Luckily enough however - for Alex, he was fast asleep at the time in his barn. And thankfully enough, they did not check the barn. Even after the village had been destroyed however, Alex continued to live there. He began to read. And give himself better knowledge of the kingdom. The young boy lived into his early teens, reading, training (running, fighting) and lived off the fish from the sea, and the towns well.

It wasn't until he was in his twenties when a band of adventurers found the man living in seclusion. They asked him to come with them, and so he did. He began gaining combat experience through the various dungeons and monsters the group faced. Including him, there were Seven. All used a different type of weapon, one used a rifle, another - magic. Alex was using swords he had looted up until the group came across their most dangerous task. There had been a monster in the sea near the man's place of birth. It was rumored to be 50 meters high and have the strength to split a fully combat ready vessel in two. The group, inspired by the reward (their own ship + $1,700,000 posted by the kingdom). Set off in search of such a beast. It had taken them five whole weeks just to find the bed of water where it was sighted weekly. The adventurers were aboard a ship known as 'The Neptune'. Soon enough the monster came out of hiding, in hunt of a new victim within it's waters. The Neptune. Teeth as sharp and as tough as a cut diamond (not as pretty though) pierced into the hull of the ship, tentacles everywhere you looked, ship-hands thrown overboard and fed to the second mouth of the beast beneath the sea level. It was however in this critical moment that Alex discovered his 'ability'. Armed with the lives lost that day the man hauled one of the ships main anchors over his should, staring death in the face - laughing.

He began to swing the anchor above his head, both arms wrapped in its chains. The adventurers were in awe as the man ran and jumped from the ledge of the ships deck, onto one of the beasts tentacles. Breaking out into a sprint he threw the anchor, hooking into the beasts first head- behind one of its scales above its eye. The man then launched himself to the beasts head, before smashing it in with the anchor many times. For final blow, he shot its eyes - rendering the head useless, then threw the anchor once more. It curved into the beasts mouth as the titan cried in pain, hooking into the back of the demons throat. Smiling, he knew this was his time. Breaking into a sprint that a normal human might think is a trick, or teleportation, he jumped back towards the deck - yanking the anchor back as its razor sharp ends ripped into the roof of the beasts mouth, then eventually ripping its (top side) jaw from the bottom, the beasts head split open and its blood rained from the sky, from that day Alex has been using his anchor as a weapon. Neptune. And wore one of the beasts baby teeth that hadn't developed yet (about as big as a childs hand) as a necklace.

It was that day, when the adventurers became known as The Seven, Kings of the Sea. Though it was only known mostly through the kingdoms underground industry - mercenaries, war bands, pubs, back alley grottoes, that kind of thing. It wasn't until seventies of women, alcohol, quests, adventuring, life & death situations, that one night in the capital Alexander over heard a couple pub patrons talking about an upcoming tournament, that Alex had found his next adventure. So he stayed in the capital while his friends set out again. He was sure their paths would cross once again.
Weapons: Carries Neptune, a medium sized anchor attached to a hilt crafted from the strongest wood in the East, it was then scaled with steel and screwed together with a bronze fitting on its end. The grand oaks wood near his home. Has a button on the hilt that releases the anchor (attached to a chain, attached back to the hilt), turning it into a temporary projectile/ hook to reel his enemies closer. Also carries a standard revolver. Mastery is his close combat with Neptune.

Abilities: He is an expert in outdoors. After living alone for so long, fending for himself became second nature. He is very physically strong. Close combat against him would be unwise. He can haul around the giant anchor like it was a regular great-sword perhaps faster.

Weaknesses: He is still carrying a giant anchor. So he is not the fastest. Though he can keep up with a man in a full suit of armour easily. A rogue/ninja? Maybe not so much.
Likes: Drinking, women, fights, dungeons, life/death situations, parties, talking

Dislikes: Annoying people, nagging people, magic users (just necromancy), vampires, slave traders/ masters.

Affiliates: The Seven Kings of the Sea.

+2 Bonus: N/A

Actor: froznboy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out