Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legit Outlaw's Compadre

Unsealed Rare

User Image

Concurring»» -- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa rp search
                            T oxxs i txxa l o n exxw i t hxxm yxxc o n s c i e n c exx
                            w i l lxb exxj u d g e m e n txxe n o u g hxxf o rxxm exx
                ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
                X
                If everything is under control, you are going too slow.
                moral indignation is jealousy with a halo

Xd e t a i l s

"Hello lovely people that have ventured into here~
                                              I am called Mortality, Mort, Sol, or Sold.
                                              First off I want to explain I am either searching for a 1 x 1 or a group rp. I've been missing

Inquisitor
                                              Firestarter
                                              Threadmaster
                                              Bidding war
                                              Elecutionist

Soooo, you get the jist? Yesh? Well, like all the other

In all honesty, I'm not just looking for Halloween looks.
                                              Any look in general works, so specifically I'm not just limiting to Halloween avis.
                                              "

Xaspects
                                              Likes :: Arm mods, leg mods, eye mods, classy, sexy, scary

Dislikes :: green colors, marionette items

Xpas txxavi ' s
                                              Previous avi looks for examples
                                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Last year Helloween avi
                                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xcontests
                                              Halloween contest ::
                                              First place gets 250k
                                              Second place gets 150k
                                              Third place gets 100k

Regular contest ::
                                              First place gets 150k
                                              Second place gets 100k
                                              Third place gets 50k

Xlinks

Xitems
                                              Doubles :: Petit Cherie, Veracious Musketeer, Serene Green, Demon Manifest, Venus Discordia, Brother of Virtue, White Carnival Tiger Companion, Carnival Tiger Companion

Xother
                                              Tektek costs ::
                                              Outside of my inventory I'm willing to spend around 30 mil.
                                              With inventory around an extra 10 mil.

Xentries
                                              Currently none at the moment!!

Xwinners
                                              Currently none at the moment!!

Legit Outlaw's Compadre

Unsealed Rare

User Image
              xxxx
                  Bump
                  o x o

[imgleft]http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww74/homicidalwolfluna/lilspiritsol_by_shidei-d6mzruh_zps5fda37a3.gif[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=black]☪[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=#CD0000]✦[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=Gainsboro]✧[/color][list][list][size=9][color=#8B795E]Bump
o x o[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image
              xxxx
                  Bump
                  o x o

[imgleft]http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww74/homicidalwolfluna/TACOKISS_zpsfd0c9187.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=black]☪[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=#CD0000]✦[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=Gainsboro]✧[/color][list][list][size=9][color=#8B795E]Bump

User Image
              xxxx
                  Bump
                  o x o

[imgleft]http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww74/homicidalwolfluna/aAAf1oj_zpsbdac4628.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=black]☪[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=#CD0000]✦[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=Gainsboro]✧[/color][list][list][size=9][color=#8B795E]Bump

User Image
              xxxx
                  Bump
                  o x o

[imgleft]http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww74/homicidalwolfluna/Bearisal_zps0a238994.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=black]☪[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=#CD0000]✦[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=Gainsboro]✧[/color][list][list][size=9][color=#8B795E]Bump

User Image
              xxxx
                  Bump
                  o x o

[imgleft]http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww74/homicidalwolfluna/G4nUww6_zpsa3541dd6.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=black]☪[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=#CD0000]✦[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=Gainsboro]✧[/color][list][list][size=9][color=#8B795E]Bump

Legit Outlaw's Compadre

Unsealed Rare

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      RENxxISAMU━━W h yxxd oxxa l lxxo fxxt h exxg o o dxxt h i n g sxxc o m exxt oxxa nxxe n dxx?
      ━━━━━━━━{xxi txxd o e s n ' txxh u r txxm exx- -xxy o uxxw a n n axxf e e lxxh o wxxi txxf e e l sxx}

Ren was all too aware of his brother leaving his sight it irked him and made him feel uneasy. The confident sibling to always appeared to be in control was feeling nervous without his sibling near by. It was a sibling complex, they always did everything together. Ren briefly closed his eyes taking a breathless moment to collect himself. His nerves were still shaken, as if he could rely is sibling plotting something for an unknown reason. When those fire lt eyes opened he was moving to the bar and taking a seat right next to the red headed male. Of course he didn't notice until after he caught the bartenders attention. The usual mix was sent his way. Vodka and blood, only a tid bit of blood. Enough to not worry about his diet affecting him or his bond with his sibling, but enough to drag the effects of alcohol into his system. Even with a fast metabolism, the buzz would not last long. As long as he didn't loose the effects of his sanity for

██xxxx██xxxx██xxxx██xxxx██xxxx██xxxx██xxxx██xxxx██xxxx██xxxx██xxxx██xxxx██xxxx██xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSEIJIxxISAMU
      ━━xxIxxn e e dxxy o u rxx「 h a n d 」xxt oxxh o l dxx- -xxt oxx( h o l d )xxm exxf r o mxxt h exxe d g exx━━
      A n dxxj u s txxs oxxy o uxxk n o wxxt h exxd i s t a n c exxi sxxw h a t ' sxxk i l l i n gxxm e

User Image

Legit Outlaw's Compadre

Unsealed Rare

Quote:
Made by :: Pax Britannica

User Image
User Image

User Image

Legit Outlaw's Compadre

Unsealed Rare

User Image

xxxx
xxxx Lately I been, I been losing sleep
xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DREAMING ABOUT THE THINGS THAT WE COULD BE BUT BABY, I BEEN, I BEEN PRAYIN HARD SAID
NO MORE COUNTING DOLLARS WE'LL BE COUNTING STARS, YEAH, WE'LL BE COUNTING STARS

xxxxx
xxxxx In my face is flashing signs :: Seek it out and ye shall find

xxxxx

User Image
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxEverything that kills me makes me feel alivexxxxEverything that kills me makes me feel alivexxxx
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxEverything that kills me makes me feel alivexxxxEverything that kills me makes me feel alivexxxx

xxxx
                                                    WARxxMAGE»» deadxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFaust

text stuff here

Legit Outlaw's Compadre

Unsealed Rare

User Image

xxxx
xxxx Say something, I'm giving up on you
xxxxx
I'LL BE THE ONE, IF YOU WANT ME TO. ANYWHERE, I WOULD'VE FOLLOWED YOU. SAY SOMETHING, I'M GIVING UP ON YOU.

xxxxx
laeti Kashel Raso
laeti
      User Image
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx It was over my head xxxx It was over my headxxxx It was over my head
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI know nothing at allxxxxI know nothing at allxxxxI know nothing at all

xxxx
                                          l ( AND I WILLSTUMBLE AND FALL)

The second cup of coffee cooled in about an hour after it was made. A fraction of the time that he has spent awake. He could be considered nocturnal, but there was a line that stated he just didn't sleep a good set of hours. The feline could debate if it was because of the other residents, his job, or just the place he chose. Kas could, but he didn't. Thinking in annoying circles for an answer he wasn't going to easily get would give him a headache. Besides, he was comfortable in this hotel. Even with the surprising number of neko flittering about. A few of the small ones pawed at him every now and then, and though he enjoyed the touch of others, some of the smaller felines just got the vibe that made him stop them in their tracks. The reason for occupying odd hours of being awake was to avoid such pestering problems. Sadly he wasn't getting tired, not even a yawn or hint of wanting to take a nap. Such notions escaped him on days he had nothing planned.

Kashel blinked hazel eyes, snapping out of the wandering of his own sluggish thoughts. Exactly at the right time he saw a little kitten slip into the kitchen. It seemed that Hayden was in his own little world at the moment. The feline sipped at the cold coffee and continued to watch the little kitten, even as he slipped out of sight. Kas knew exactly what he was going to do now; clean the coffee mug and pursuit the little kitten that left the kitchen with a banana and milk. That kind of meal for a breakfast was not very filling, but he didn't question others diet structures. He was one to choose meat over fruit any day. So his tastes must be unlike a good amount of the other nekos. Leaving the kitchen he cast his gaze upon searching for Hayden, and easily finding the little kitten. Passing by a few small nekos, there were a few wandering gazes. If it wasn't that he was the tallest of the neko's here, it was the length and color of his hair. Which he did not braid when awakening last night. "Hayden, darling. Is that all you plan on eating this morning? I can make you something more filling," There was no comment on how he viewed this soon to be long morning and afternoon to come. In only a pair of comfortable jeans, soft sweater, and the additional scarf; Kas was enjoying the battle between being cold or warm.

Kas settled onto the couch with an eloquent poise. Moving the knee length hair over one shoulder at the last moment. He couldn't help but stretch, finding that he's been standing most of the night looking outside and waiting for the sun to rise. One arm went to rest on the top of the couch, and he was just close enough that Kas could move his hand and brush his fingers against those lovely silken golden locks. "Do you have plans today, kitten?" The second question came out unbidden, he was doing his best to not think too much right now. Well until Hayden finished eating, then he would probably pull the younger neko onto his lap just for the close company. For now he watched Hayden, with eyes hinting towards the amusement he would soon find. Kashel occupied himself with crossing his legs at the ankles. He could admire the unique choice of clothing Hayden wore, Kashel wore more modest clothing now a days. But when he was still in the brink of his teens he wore skimpier clothing. Well more eye attracting clothing than Hayden wore on a daily basis. The owner knew of Kashel's model days, the other residents didn't. So far his plans for the day was to get his Hayden fix, then see whom he could p***k his interest today. Alexei was possibly next, depending on if the neko was in a bad mood. If so then it was a blunt yes, if not ahh, it meant he would possibly be in a bad mood later on.

Legit Outlaw's Compadre

Unsealed Rare

User Image

xxxx
xxxx Say something, I'm giving up on you
xxxxx
I'LL BE THE ONE, IF YOU WANT ME TO. ANYWHERE, I WOULD'VE FOLLOWED YOU. SAY SOMETHING, I'M GIVING UP ON YOU.

xxxxx
laeti Kashel Raso
laeti
      User Image
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx It was over my head xxxx It was over my headxxxx It was over my head
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI know nothing at allxxxxI know nothing at allxxxxI know nothing at all

xxxx
                                          l ( AND I WILLSTUMBLE AND FALL)

Sleep didn't come. In the moment of needing sleep, he was unable to dwell into the blissful depths. The feline tried rolling onto his side and back, just to get into a comfortable position. At last it didn't work; relaxing, counting, clearing his mind. Sleep was an elusive thing for him, similar to catching butterflies with only your hands. If you were patient enough and slow enough, you can possibly catch one. If not, well it would flutter away. With a groan of frustration he pushed himself into a sitting position. There were a lot of things he could do to burn away energy and exhaust himself. It seemed that he only found sleep after he was exhausted, true deep sleep. Kashel got up, pulling one of his drawers open to put on a pair of briefs, sweat pants, and muscle shirt. He took the time to braid his hair into one large braid, letting it rest partly on his shoulder where it draped. When he finished putting a hair tie on at the end, Kas pushed the braid off of his shoulder and let it fall to rest against his back. Right now a jog was probably the best idea. When he was younger he was self conscious about his ears and tail and would hide them during jogs, but now he didn't. His body was toned but not from going to a gym, he kept his exercises on a routine every week.

Kas slipped on a pair of socks and running sneakers before leaving hid apartment room. He took the steps down, preferring steps over an elevator any day, unless he was really sore from getting frisky with a customer. By the time the feline made it down to the first floor he paused when opening the door leading out of the stairway. Ears flicking fore wards and eyes searching. He could make it to the door before anyone stopped him, he'd hear it later when he got back. Something about sleeping problems. He'd admit it and just push it to the side. Taking pills to go to sleep was different from actually getting sleep. Felt different, similar to getting sick. Laze around while sick and sleep the day away only to wake up and feel as if you didn't get any sleep at all. The end of Kashiel's tail twitched, the reddish tan colored tail and ears were a lighter tone than his hair

Legit Outlaw's Compadre

Unsealed Rare

User Image
User Image

The devil had been vastly interested in this so called 'club'. Even as Svana took her hand and led her into the place. Then they got inside, and Adara's opinion of this 'club' dropped to disapproval. The devil, of course, did not mention such a thought to the young mixed breed. If this place was an arena then this royal creature would be vastly interested. Having bodies meshed together, dancing, and very loud sounds blaring throughout the place- Well it was not to her likes, and soon became a dislike. Though disgust would be a better word to fit her opinion. To a small bit of growing pain to her hearing, the female did not leave the club. Only brushed past a few people that were casting interested looks towards her. Adara was a slim female, not shapely, she did not have those curvy hips either. The female was on the smaller side but lean, and Svana had her put on a thin material dress that made her appear to be a child. Younger than she was. Though honestly she didn't really mind. Her appearance wasn't something that she would get annoyed about. There was an area towards the back that seemed to serve interesting drinks. As the devil looked back she saw Tatsuo hugging Svana from behind and... "Tch," With a click of her tongue the female had a new value of the young dragon. He was a pest now, a very annoying pest. Adara walked up right behind this pest like Tatsuo. "If she becomes your 'sexy fleshy shield' then I will remind you that I will be nearby," The devil found herself drawn to the area called a 'bar' and indulged herself with a drink. She forgot what it was called, but it was sweet to the taste and sharp on her tongue.

At some point she reluctantly moved back to the group, and was relieved when Mister Daemon lead her and Luca outside. She sipped the drink she was given, Listening to the two speak. It was rather relaxing, that had that feel to them. A statement that they were like her but also not. "I find it relaxing compared to the lower realms at the time being, even though I am still in the position of a princess I am actually sitting on the throne as the ruler of three of the lowest realms." Adara swished the liquid around in the glass, watching it before taking another sip. "The demons and other devils want a different ruler, a male one. They do not understand that no matter whom else sits upon my throne they will not be able to rule. The natural elements will slowly grow more chaotic while one lacking of power and of royal blood is consumed by the throne itself. I am currently waiting until there is a breaking point, for now the lesson will be learned for those that had forgotten." Adara leaned her butt against the balcony, and dropped the measly spell that hid her wings. Her massive wings hung freely against her back, over the railing. The drink seemed to have an affect on her body that she noticed automatically. In turn the female put the glass down to stare up into the sky.

"Svana found a rupture of natural energy years ago and ended up in one of the lower realms, during the time where a few demons were thinking about killing me. Thus I happened upon Svana and located the point where the currents formed a hole or portal and brought her back. Tatsuo seemed to pop out of no where and sent a flaming tornado at me, thinking that I was harming Svana. Those flames don't have much weight or destruction to burn my flesh, not considering the realms I have lived in. Svana was burned by the acidic rains, not much though," She actually enjoyed those rains, where the warmth of the acidic liquid would run down her flesh and not sting her but harm others. "Tatsuo was and still is lacking greatly when it comes to fighting with a sword, besides he wasn't using his brain. I healed Svana from the burns, and she was rather hungry. Saying something about wanting to feed off of me because my aura does not have a color. It will never have a color of its own, I let her feed and gave her my name to call me. Then left, after that she has found ways to come to the lower realms and I have brought her back." Adara summed up how she met Svana, she did leave out how Svana told her that she wanted mostly be the only one to feed off of her. To the next topic that came up the devil was quiet, she had not opinion to give. Just continued to look up into the night sky. It would still be a long time before she would go back and calm the lower realms. For now it would possibly look like war was about to happen, not surprising at all.

"Mister Luca, I do so hope not to fall in love with Svana. It would be very bad for her health, I am only an ally and friend to call upon. Besides at some point during a time of loving someone, when it comes to being a devil, we will consume their power entirely. I do not wish upon doing that to anyone that is not of my blood." She informed the oceanic ruler, pulling her gaze to look at both Ren and Luca. "My blood was there in the lower realms before the fallen came to try and take over. Though now they rule over the two higher realms, three ruled by me and the other four are neatural realms. If push came to shove I will have to take control over the other four, which will happen when I return back to the demonic realms." With that she excused herself from the balcony area, and went back inside. She found Svana and took the time long enough to inform her that Adara was going to take her leave and head back to Valdis's home to rest. The demon was kind enough to allow her a room to stay in, not because of their different power levels or species. It was possibly because they both enjoyed speaking about their home lands, to someone that understood.

--

Reece was furiously ticked off, at some point she raged in the woods until she felt herself no loner steaming. As she made her way back to the house she was still rooming in, Shino settled onto her shoulders. Weightless, and ever so calming as usual. The dragon made it into the house and down stairs without bumping into anyone. She found her keys and wrote a note stating that she was going to her apartment home that was about an hour away. It was a small one story home with a decent amount of property. The dragon has been renting it for some time, wondering if she should just buy it. The money was there, but then again she didn't feel like actually buying it. The elementals were quiet around her, even though she felt their fingers messing with her hair every now and then. The length was rather insane, but cutting it right now wasn't such a big deal. With a warm bath and taming her hair she settled down onto the master bed that sat in a rather empty room. It was silent in the house, and just that drew her into sleeping rather quickly. She was going to have to confront Luca about her new gender at some point, but right now she didn't want to deal with the thought.

User Image

Legit Outlaw's Compadre

Unsealed Rare

DRAGON»» Undead xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDante 'D' Gideon
                            B U Txxw i t hxxt h exxb e a s txxi n s i d exxt h e r e ' sxxn o w h e r exxt oxxh i d exx
                            L e txxu sxxd i exxy o u n gxxo rxxl e txxu sxxl i v exxf o r e v e r.

. . .If you're going to do something tonight that you'll be sorry for tomorrow, sleep late.
                              ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Do not meddle in the Affairs of DRAGONs, for you are c r u n c h y and taste Good with ketchup

Xlocation "--"
                  company "--"
                  feeling "--"

There was a rumbling in the distance; a fizzle and crackle. There was a ringing in his head, sounded of large bells. Bells in the top of towers moving back and forth. Maybe they were even dongs, loud rumbles of a single note rolling like thunder through the village and throughout the land. Old eyes opened, lids peeling back. There was a fine layer of dust coating his skin in the confined blackness. Sounds filled his ears, filed with life and what didn't wake this body. What did bring him back from the peaceful depths of lands of darkness and laughter. Of when he fought wars beside his king and thus died for him. When the world was flooded with the angels and demons and then split down the fine line, expelling them from the middle realm. There was this overfond feeling that urged the dead dragon to get up. To press hands against the wooden top above his head.

Old wood resisted the easing pressure pushing against it, there was a creaking sound as hinges as old as his sleep moved. Dante, an undead black dragon, felt the bones in his body crack. Unused joints stiffen and tighten. A spasm ran through his body that left his hands gripping against the side of a coffin. When they were over he moved his body and climbed out of the coffin. Screams of rage, running feet, everything sounded loud and overbearing to his senses. The dragon found a door, it was not looking clear, blurry in his eyes. Though with each waking moment and step his sight grew clearer. Opening the door he almost forgot how much force was not necessary. Dante watched as two forms were shoved into a bedroom by a third. The dragon silently walked down the hall as if he wasn't even there. When the third form left the undead dragon looked into the room where two forms went. He paused, eyes settling onto the two forms one had similarities to his king. "Makaio wake," The dragons voice sounded tired and unused, a scratchy rumble that woke the decedent of his king's blood line. If he could guess just by appearance and how the Makaio child barely looked like his king. It would seem this bone dragon has been in a deathly sleep for more than thousands of years.

Dante's eyes looked to the other figure that was in the room. Smelled of some mixture, of dragon and something else. "No harm, cousin..." Dante spoke before walking into the room and sitting down on the wooden like floor. He felt exhausted, a body unused and suddenly moving after near an eternity of no use. "D-Dante? Brother said you would wake after his time was over," The Makaio spoke, and the bone dragons lifeless eyes turned to look at the youngest child of his kings linage. "Awake..." The dragon closed his eyes as if to go back to sleep, just to rest. Recuperate while his mind settled back into the use of being awake.

--

Sao had drifted awake, feeling Vaan's hands against his skin holding him up. Then there was a sudden motion of being shoved into a room. "Two children out of the way, don't leave the room or I'm going to beat both of your asses when this is over with." Valdis's voice sounded full of annoyance and angry. Sao didn't argue even as the door shut. What was going to happen to the temple? There were things in the temple that shouldn't be disturbed. For some reason he didn't care about it, he was about to slip back into sleep. For his head was spinning still. "Are you talking about Aisling? Oh god Vaan, Aisling gave me the rest of her life force to keep me alive." Sao felt horrible when everything came back to his mind, he struggled to sit up only to see the door open and his breath stop. He must have been dreaming, cause one of the things that should have still been in one of the rooms was up and moving. There was only one coffin sized box big enough to hold the body in. Lok said it wasn't suppose to be open, the spells and heavy seals on the door kept anything and everything out. The boy struggled to get up, a rush of pressure went to his head and he was about to pass out.

Instead a deep voice rumbled into the room and kept him awake. His heart was racing as he watched the lean figure walk slowly into the room and settled into a sitting position. The young looking body did not match the look of exhaustion on his face. "V-Vaan. That is Dante Gideon. First and only bone dragon you will ever meet," Sao stuttered feeling like all the body suddenly drained from his face. "Why is Reena angry? The anger isn't healthy for her," The male held onto Vaan as he settled into a more comfortable position. Leaning against Vaan for support, Sao just breathed. Closing his eyes just as Dante did. This was all turning into a big headache.

--

Consuela had this very satisfied grin on her face, it was warm and comfortable on the bed. Watching Alphonse sleep, and rest so closely snuggled against her. Though a scream disturbed both of them, her love fell off of the bed and the feline suddenly started the process of shifting into a large black panther. A hiss of distress came free and she looked over the edge of the bed towards her handsome male. Moving back, further onto the bed the large cat settled down and started cleaning her fur. Her sweet handsome husband didn't have to tell her twice. She would stay here, no matter the distress. She was pregnant with cubs, and would not endanger them. Unless danger came to her. For now she calmed her nerves with a soft purr, one the invited Alphonse back to the bed. Sadly her love did not know that she would be staying in this form until the cubs were born. It was dangerous to shift while with cubs. It could lead to losing them at some point. Though she was still in the early stages. The feline watched her male climb back onto the bed, and cuddle against her. She started licking and cleaning his neck and face. Out of concern, but mostly to inform him that she was there for him and always would be.

--

Raoul enjoyed the comfort from Hei, the soft kiss against his temple. The snuggling as he looked upon his daughter. She was beautiful. Though as his son leaned and looked upon the new youngest child of the family, his daughter reached up to be held. He was reluctant, maybe more so than his sexy dragon. The fae let Tannister pick up the small child. With his daughter, Gwen, safe he felt rather hungry. He looked to Hei, pondering when he'd be allowed to feed. His son left the room with his daughter and Raoul wondered if it was safe to do so. "A month for you and months for myself," The wild fae turned and his lips pressed against Hei's neck. He was so hungry, now that his mind wasn't set on worrying about a child in his womb, or letting Tannister feed off of him. "Just a bite, just a taste of blood. No flesh. I've been steadily craving your taste for a long time." Raoul was torn between setting limits on himself. Just for the safety of his dragon. His breath shuddered out as he was about to bite down, only to feel a familiar aura barge into the house and slam the door open to the bedroom. Raoul closed his eyes, stopping himself from feeding. "Mama! Papa! Vaan is in-" Svana started yelling on top of her lungs. Raoul's tri-colored eyes were seen as he lifted his head and turned his face. Hiding the look underneath his sweet dragon's chin. The one that told his daughter that she better leave the bedroom and close the door. Though for her stubborn and brave personality she stood there and swallowed her words and lifted her chin in defiance.

"Is Vaan alone?" Raoul asked, no hint of anger in his voice. "No, I don't think so." Svana mumbled quietly. "Then everything will be fine, Vaan is a big boy now. If he was in trouble he knows how to get in contact with me and Hei." Raoul replied wondering if the children were spoiled too much. Raoul looked to the door and his oldest daughter left the bedroom slamming the door. "Vaan is well protected, and will not be harmed. To go to his rescue when he does not call for us mean's it will be beyond overkill. If you want to go now you can, but by the time you get there everything will already be over, and then someone will get into contact with one of us if it is serious." Raoul spoke softly and rested his forehead against Hei's shoulder before rolling off of Hei to rest on his back. His children were a handful. Getting into or finding trouble left and right.

--

Reece felt the interest stir and obliged to what Luca wanted to do. Though it seemed that the merman was a little bemused by pleasuring a male body. Something that would be better to spend time on when his love's thoughts were not clouded with other matters. The dragon was quiet for a long time, content for the time being. Even as he was satisfied with the idea that Luca would still want a child, many children, with him. "No spoiling them, but they need attention." Reece huffed as he got up, reluctant but annoyed by the pressure of panicked thoughts and partial images being sent to his mind through Sao's. "Going to borrow clothes, Sao is going to start giving me a headache," The dragon sounded annoyed as he stood up testing how much his lower back was aching. "Going to have to teach you a few things about the male body..." The dragon mumbled not really noticing that he said the words out loud. He looked around and sighed not really finding anything really his size. Well the size for a male, so he shifted forms and pulled on one of Luca's shirts and the boxers the dragon was wearing earlier. Somehow it would work. She looked back to her lover looking questionable. "Ready?" She asked sounding slightly annoyed but partly satisfied with the time they spent together.

Legit Outlaw's Compadre

Unsealed Rare

User Image
xxxx
xxxx Never had much faith
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ in love or miracles

xxxxx
NEVER WANNA PUT MY HEART ON DENY, BUT SWIMMING IN YOUR WORLD SOMETHING SPIRITUAL
I'M GONNA GET EVERY TIME YOU SPANK THE NIGHT, CAUSE YOUR -- AND IT SHOWS

xxxxx
xxxxx Cause you make me feel like :: I've been locked out of heaven
xxxxx
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFOR TOO LONGxxxxxFOR TOO LONGxxxxxFOR TOO LONGxxxxxFOR TOO LONGxxxxx
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFOR TOO LONGxxxxxFOR TOO LONGxxxxxFOR TOO LONGxxxxxFOR TOO LONGxxxxx

xxxxx

There was something important compelling his sleepy fogged mind to wake up. Instead there was a snuggling motion against his pillow. The softness and warm of the bed was heaven. Beyond foundations beliefs. There was a loud bang, his door swung open to slam against the wall. The horror of waking up from staying up late playing Diablo III, only to have his three hour peaceful rest disturbed by the older sibling. Females, beautiful and cute, but some were tainted with a dark venom that did not need contact to the body to make one feel ill. "Toshi-chan~ Wakey wakey~" The coo of his sisters voice mocked his ears. The dark threatening atmosphere lingered silently. A silence that couldn't even be cut with a sharpened stainless steel knife. A sense of dread and fear for his own life was the only thing he could think of. Toshi held his breath, hearing a few curses being mumbled as someone, his sister, rummaged around his room.

"Get up! You asked me to drive you over to your friends place and all you want to do is freakin sleep?!" The yelling never ended. His parents were so loving and dear when raising their children, how did his sister turn out to be such a fear striking machine. The mink blanket that he was cuddling underneath was jerked off of him. Fate was against him sleeping in the morning, or maybe mid day. Knowing how time could slip out from underneath him only pointed out that morning to him just wasn't morning at all. Morning was an ungodly hour where birds should cease their vocalizations and let him sleep peacefully for a small amount of time. At some point while he was hiding a yawn behind his hand, clothes were thrown at him. Obviously what he had sitting out on the computer chair. The idea of camping with a bunch of friends tempted him to the amazing freedom of exploring wooded areas. Instead of cooping himself up in his bedroom playing Diablo III on his xbox 360, alternating to WoW on the pc, and even playing Persona or Final Fantasy on his old but well used psp. Darling sister tended to complain about his 'gaming addiction' that really didn't exist. She was just trying to find someone to bother and he was the target. Every single time she wanted a victim. The clothes were at least his own clothes, not the bright pastel color of frilly stuff to be victimized to.

The day couldn't have started off any worse, and it turned out to be a long one of playing angry birds on his iPhone while he listened to his sister's broken record of a voice sing to a Bruno Mars cd. Toshi was prepared to gag himself or jump out of the car. If his old little truck didn't have to be in the shop this week he could have slept in, and then drove himself to the cabin. Not ponder if a car accident would give himself a quick and painless death. Only to end the silence of a horrible singing voice murdering his ear drums. A new email disrupted his minds process of wondering what kind of death cold end him quickly. A friend had sent him a message about the remake of Crisis Core game on steam. A hint of reluctance, at the thought of the precious time that could be spent playing video games during a break. Goodness lord above and beyond whatever religious icon, there was no turning back now.

The bedraggled head only known as Toshi's everyday hair due escaped from the car just as he saw the cabin. "Freedom! Sweet heavenly lord! Satan has tortured my hearing! I will be traumatized for the rest of my life!" His voice sounded full of relief and unending happiness. "Satan, says to get your bags before tempted to go shopping for your new dress," Brown eyes turned to the smiling sin in the vehicle. The look made him hurry and get his back pack and small suitcase. "Mom wanted me to tell you not to forget to grab a gallon of milk before going home," Lips didn't smile but his eyes were shinning with the reminder his mom had text him, about half an hour or so ago.

Toshi's eyes lingered briefly as his sister waved at him and left. Then he turned to inspect the forest that was obviously there with the cabin. He did some quick searching on his phone and had found a bunch of forest trails to explore. The freedom of nature easily tempted him away from the achievements that he could get in a few games. It took a lot more will not to simply drop his bags and go wander off.

Legit Outlaw's Compadre

Unsealed Rare

POPULAR»» xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEliah Tisdale
                            Y o uxxk n owxxw exxc a nxxg e txxa w a yxxb e c a u s exxI ' mxxc a l l i n gxxy o u ' r exxn a m exx
                            e v e r yxxd a yxxIxxf e e lxxt h i sxxp a i nxxb u txxy o uxxj u s txxt u r nxxa n dxxw a l kxxa w a y.

██ ━ ██ ━ ██ ━ ██ ━ ██ ━ ██ ━ ██ ━ ██ ━ ██ ━ ██ ━ ██ ━ ██ ━ ██ ━ ██ ━ ██ ━ ██ ━ ██ ━ ██ ━ ██ ━ ██ ━ ██
                  X
                  TOUCH ME AND THEN TURN AWAY AND PUT YOUR HANDS INTO THE FLAME
                  T e l lxxm exxi fxxy o uxxf e l lxxt h i sxxp a i n.

User Image

There was movement early in the morning, actually there was a foot pushing against his stomach and a fingers clutching at his short hair. Foggy blue eyes opened to know perfectly well that his adorable twin siblings had crawled into his bed when he had finally fallen asleep last night. Annie and Alex, smothering him with love so early in the morning. A grin caressed his lips, until he remembered why his internal alarm was informing him to get up. School, meant he needed to get up. Well he didn't need to really get up it was waking the troublesome duo up to get ready for school as well. Untangling himself from their limbs Eli sat up to gaze down at his little brother and sister. Heavy sleepers, he could drag them into the bathroom put them in the shower and turn the water on cold to wake them up. Though he wouldn't do that, may cause one or both of them to get sick. His face suddenly scrunched up. Leaning over he pinched both of their cheeks. There was suddenly some grumbling and complaining, even after Eli pulled the blanket off the bed and dumped it on the floor. "Get dressed you two, it's a school day," He didn't wait for the two to fully get up before he started changing clothes. Sweat pants came off and a pair of jeans were pulled on over the boxer briefs he had on under the sweat pants. Next was snagging a plain white t-shirt. "Alex. Annie. Up. Now." He spoke loud enough with a stern tone to inform the two he was not playing around with them today.

Eli was in his own bathroom taking care to brush his teeth, wash his face, and so on. You know, the usual morning stuff to wake up completely. Didn't help that by the time he grabbed a gray dress shirt from the closet, he could hear the family pet chirping like a bird gone crazy down the hall. There were moments of silence, months, where he wondered if the bird was dead or if something was wrong with it. Then all of a sudden the silence would break and the bird is chirping at the sound of life in the large house. Of course it was mostly only Eli, Annie, and Alex living in the large house. There was the occasional maid that frequented the place every now and then. That was usually it, oh with the addition of their parents showing up once every few months. By the time he had his phone in a back pocket, wallet in the other, and keys in his hand he was down stairs. "Ten minutes, Hurry up!" Eli yelled hearing the response of doors shutting and some argument about who got the bathroom first. Though honestly it was distant and he could be imagining things. At the moment he got into the kitchen and was grabbing lunches from the fridge his phone vibrated in his back pocket. It was really odd to be getting a text message. He wasn't really one to have a crap load of friends to be getting texts in the morning, and family. Well that was a whole entire different ball park.

To: MyDearQueer xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx From: MrLoveBunnyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              I'm in front of ur house
                                                              get ur a** down now
                                                              :3 pwease?

The text message startled Eliah so much that he stopped what he was doing. Just caught him off guard, he was just going to grab his backpack and helmet then go to school. Like mostly every other morning. He had not been expecting to go another round with Andrea today. He couldn't even count how many times he just ignored the hotty. It had to be that feeling he got after the first time they video chatted. Exactly when curious about what Andrea looked like when the subject was brought up after rping one day.

"Foreign vehicle in front of the house! Stalker alert Annie!" Alex was being as loud as he always was. The boy did not know how to use an inside voice. There was also the sound of bells from a cage moving as a bird chirped happily. "Annie! Put the bird back in the cage, Alex come get your lunch and Annie's!" Eliah reached into the fridge glancing at the extra lunch he made. There was always an extra, especially since a few last minute problems would sometimes occur in the morning where one of the twins would drop their lunch box.

To: MrLoveBunny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx From: MyDearQueerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              I will be out in a few minutes, since you said 'pwease'.
                                                              Twins are trying to smuggle the bird to school.
                                                              Did you make a lunch?

The message was sent before he could wonder why the hell he was even bothering. Was it because Andrea was outside, or that he was caught off guard and still kind of surprised by the fact-

To: MyDearQueer xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx From: MrLoveBunnyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              XD
                                                              ok
                                                              does water count?

To: MrLoveBunny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx From: MyDearQueerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              No, that's a liquid not a solid sustainable food.

Make me lunch?

Have an extra lunch... > . >

"OMG ALEX! Brother has a sweety and doesn't care about us anymore! We are going to be tossed away!" Annie's hand clutched at his shoulder as she looked at his phone, obviously she has been reading the text messages as they were going back and forth. Of course, Eliah pinched the younger siblings nose. "Then I'm going to start making you two boring lunches," He had nothing else to say, grabbing his lunch and the extra. Then snagging his backpack that sat by the door. His stomach was kind of feeling tight, not the sick tight, just... Nervous? That sounded right. To be honest he wasn't sure why he was feeling so nervous. Then he looked up and his foggy blue eyes narrowed at the sight of a stupid pixel mask cube head waiting by a hyundai. Pushing one of the bento lunches into his backpack, he shouldered one of the straps. Walking towards Andrea feeling kind of snappy.

"Mask, take it off. If you want a homemade lunch." Definitely the mask that did it, just pushed his decent morning mood out of the way. Eliah did take the weird looking flower, and with a closer look he could tell it was a rose. Which felt ridiculous to be getting, while making a suspicious vibe curl inside of his stomach.

"Are you proposing to me?" The blunt reply was what came out of his mouth, not something like a 'thank you' or some other common courtesy wrapped in fancy words. Eliah spent a good amount of time wondering how much the rose had cost, made him wonder if he was going to start analyzing everything Andrea gave him. Which would be an okay thing to distract himself with. Especially with the thought of his parents coming home this week. The feeling of chains snapping back onto him was close in thought.

"Well I figure since you always ignore Andy, that you might accept going to the home coming with MrLoveBunny. So I guess he is proposing a date." Eli jerked his gaze up, focusing on the pixelated cubed mask. Just remembering that Andrea had the mask on dug into his nerves. It took a three second count not to snap at Andy at the current moment. He wanted to see that face under the mask right now, just because he couldn't figure out how Andy was reacting except for his tone.

"Home coming... Since I can't take Annie and Alex... MrLoveBunny will do." Eliah knew he was being stubborn, and old habits died hard. Then revived and waited for another chance to state that they were still there. Eliah couldn't help but feel his lips twitch into a grin when Andy tried to run fingers through his hair, only to remember that mask was on.

"Would you like a ride to school?" The question almost subdued him, almost. Poking into the notice that Andrea was indeed having a new category made for Eli to put him into. There was one for his parents, his siblings, and then everyone else. Now there was a category being made in a half hearted attempt to figure out where Andrea fit into his life. He felt his weight shift impatiently. The mask was put on him and he couldn't help but frown. He was seriously not wearing the weird thin for even a second longer.

"Yes." Sink line and hooker. He knew feeding Andrea hope was not a good thing. The guy was constantly there, here and there to be exact. Casually bumping into Eliah as if things weren't already awkward enough when he didn't log onto the website to talk to Andy, let alone reply to any messages and so on. He thought just ignoring him would set Andrea to give up. Didn't seem to work. Eliah didn't want to add some new category just for one person. He was tempted to see when Andy would become suspicious. Maybe it was bad to think that way.

Getting into the vehicle made his stomach turn, reminding him that he forgot to eat breakfast. The twins would probably find something in the fridge or go to the convenience store to get junk food. The thought almost made him groan in frustration. He had the brats eating healthy, and then something pokes into his routine to turn everything askew. Though not everything that fudged with his daily routine was bad. The distractions were welcome. He wasn't even paying attention now that his thoughts were brewing over what his siblings would do for breakfast. He knew if they skipped breakfast then Alex's lunch would be gone before lunch time. Eliah wasn't even fully paying attention when Andrea asked about if they were dating.

"If my siblings are okay with sharing me with someone else."

'Can I kiss you?'

"If you stop talking for the rest of the ride, then yes." The sudden onslaught of automatic replies made him mentally glare at himself. He was digging his own grave. Especially when he felt the car slow down and come to a complete stop. It was far too soon to be at the school, his eyes focused to notice that they were indeed, Not, at school yet.

'Hey, look over here. You can close your eyes if you want.' Oh s**t he couldn't even turn his gaze from the window now. He was seriously getting himself into some kind of mess. Even as his brain and body suddenly halted to process what he had just said and what was going on. He did close his eyes when he turned his head away from the window. Heart rate picking up, and steadying out. Faint blush making a path over his cheeks. He nearly jumped out of his skin when he registered the light touch under his chin was a digit. Informing him not to move, the anticipation of what was going to happen raced through his body. Making his stomach feel small and heavy with a nervous tightness. An electrifying touch made the lightly tinted blush reach his ears when silken full lips pressed against his own. Eliah couldn't remember the last time he allowed someone to touch him this way. Months? Maybe even a year? Damn he couldn't really remember, and was lost in the moment. Leaning towards Andy, and then a weight on his hip. There was this sudden alarm blaring in his head, or maybe it was his conscience screaming in a insane panic. His hand found the handle to the door and he was out of the vehicle getting some fresh air.

Eliah's head was too filled with things not relating to his usual vibe. Just silently fumed at himself for letting his head, heads, override his persona with passion. Totally not going to cut it. Not today. When he felt he had a better handle over himself Eliah moved his silence self back into the car. Gently closing the door and blowing a sigh free from his lips. If he thought about it he could feel the lingering touch of warmth not of his own upon his lips. He was ready to get his mind off of sudden passions when his sister decided to send him over a dozen of text messages complaining about how Alex was picking on her. In five seconds he would then get a text message from his little brother tattling on his sister about her kicking him in the shin. Maybe he spoiled them a little too much? Nah, there was no such thing as spoiling his siblings too much.

"See you at lunch?" God knew how relieved he was to finally be at school, with the extra bento box in his hands he shoved it at Andrea. They were dating now, so they should eat lunch together. Right? Didn't really matter, fretting over the small things, he could just let Andrea worry about those things. Okay yeah MrLoveBunny could totally worry about all of the small things. Eliah remembered that they had first period together, and wanted to get to his locker just to avoid looking at Andrea to see the goofy look that was on his face.

"No touching," It was an order, one that he felt there was enough touching already today. The smart alec reply he got in return made Eliah a bit more grounded to reality. His cell phone started vibrating again in his pocket, more text messages that could be read later. For now there was a very passive attitude sinking fangs into his typical outside of family business persona. You know how it goes, a good mood can only last for so long.

At some point everyone get's in a mood that just doesn't sit well. Eliah took one look at the lockers, seeing everyone around. Fluttering about like butterflies to flowers. A pretty thought, better a pretty thought than the alternative. Reminded him that he was stuck with an appointment after school in a few days to talk with the doc. There were a lot of colorful words to describe the psychiatrist. For now 'doc' has been sticking for a little over a month. Skipping over correct titles. Well it was fine, the lady had a PhD anyways.

Ixxxxj u s txxxxc a n ' txxxxk e e pxxxxh a n g i n gxxxxo n
                      ██xxxx██xxxx██xxxx██xxxx██xxxx██xxxx██xxxx██xxxx██xxxx██xxxx██xxxx██xxxx██xxxx██
                      X

Legit Outlaw's Compadre

Unsealed Rare

User Image

This place felt new, almost different, She had visited Sao. Feeling rather than seeing something brush by her cheek on its way out of the door when she slid it open. He gave her directions. She had gotten a letter from her uncle Reece. Saying that her mom was asking about her, so Hikaru had decided to take a break from guiding the lost for a bit. With directions from the guardian Sao she made it to the kingdom. But oh it was much busier than she expected. Lots of people were around, lots of different species in one area that she bump into a few and bowed her head in apology. It was at that time an elderly lady, Hikaru could tell by the hoarse voice, that brought her to a 'church'. Possibly thinking that Hikaru was blind because the elderly lady gave Hikaru a cane to use as a walking stick. Hikaru did as the lady said, before giving it back when they got to this church. With steps unsure of where to go she caught a familiar scent. One she hadn't smelled in such a long time. With light steps in the worn boots of a soldier uniform she wore, Hikaru followed the scent of a blood relative. Through the halls and by people asking her who she was, she only smiled and made a motion with her hand that she was unable to speak. But soon motioned to where she was going. Hikaru had a way of innocence, that tended to cloud people's judgements. Something about her rare nature as a dragon with powers unlike any other.

Back on the trail, she found her steps moving at a quicker pace, and soon found herself pushing a door open and hearing someone splash water around. She didn't pay much attention, simply followed the sound and opened another door to quickly find herself wrapping a wet but lean body in her arms from behind. That's when she took note that the wet feeling was soaking her clothes. At the moment she didn't mind, she has had worse things than clean water soak into her clothing. Uncle Rayleigh was one of the people she liked to listen to when he was on one of his 'rants' as Uncle Reece liked to explain when Rayleigh tended to confuse others with large amounts of intelligence. Taking a moment she let her hands wander up to Uncle Rayleigh's face, knowing that he was okay with her touching him. Not because she couldn't see, but because she would rather not open her eyes let alone speak. She wanted to know if anything changed with age on him, and surprisingly his face felt the same but his hair was a little longer than last time. Besides she was a lot older than she was when she first embarked on relaxing the urge of opening her eyes or speaking. Using her hands she gently traced her fingers from his face to one of his arms. Finding his hand soon after and tracing words at an even pace onto his palm.

'Uncle Reece is in town? Said Mom wanted to know how I am doing. Your hair has gotten longer, and you feel more agitated.' She took a moment to decided what to tell her Uncle Rayleigh next.

'I missed you, It feels strange having not been in this realm, there are a lot of restless diseased souls here. I may be staying for some time.'
                                                                                                    Hikaru was unsure of where she would be staying, she preferred keeping to herself. The less amount of time she spent around others the less amount of time they would try 'fixing' her. Hikaru was not a dragon to fix, she was a dragon that would respectfully guide someone to the next world if they sought to be guided there.

'There's a soul in the shrine in the kingdom, whose soul's sound reached my ears when I came home to this realm, You have been watching after this soul? Will you introduce me?' Hikaru would ask nicely and give a full beautiful smile. It was what truly brought her to this kingdom. Even if her Uncle's were here and she has yet to visit her parents. Though the bond between Hikaru and her parents was that they didn't have to see each other to know the other was doing well. Father and Hikaru had an ability to tell how other dragons were doing. She has only told Rayleigh about this, because she didn't want others to know. Especially when father said she shouldn't tell anyone about it. Of course father didn't punish her for telling Uncle Rayleigh. But she was informed that she could not tell anyone else unless it was for a very important reason.

Legit Outlaw's Compadre

Unsealed Rare

MAGICIAN »» reality xxxxxxxMITSUxxKOIZUMI
                        Reality is merely an illusion, a very persistent one.
                        There's things about me you just don't know.
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        ██ ██ ██ ██xLimits like fears are
                        xx♥xx♥xx♥xx♥xx♥xx♥xx♥xx♥xx♥xx♥xoften just an illusion.

( ) Let's play a game of hide and seek, and you never find me. "Annoyed"
                                              ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║║█║║║ In a hall at the high temple Accompanying his temper

Legit Outlaw's Compadre

Unsealed Rare

opening filex
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ x x x x x x
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄VALDIS MORIA SAOUL __
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄age: 28xxxgender: Femalexxxroom: 6B

▄▄▄▄▄▄User Image

opening filex
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ x x x x x x
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄GIOVANNI RAAHIL SAOUL __
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄age: 28xxxgender: Malexxxroom: 6A

▄▄▄▄▄▄User Image