Welcome to Gaia! ::

hahahaha.... you're a sheltered little betch.

all us athiestfags will be sure to pray for you.
Why is everybody paying attention to Little Miss Biggot and Troll. She just wants attention. If she actually means what she says, she's not worth listening to because she clearly does not know what she's talking about. Her ignorance is a sad excuse for her biggotry and uncalled for prejudice.
Probability of an event that has happened is 1.
Report Submitted
Thank you for submitting your report. A moderator will work this as soon as possible.

Your reference number is 4276495. Please retain this for your records.
Atheists vs. Christians
hasn't been reported, and this one's been reported twice.
Ain't that quaint?
im not aithiest butfor one thing dont call ANYONE a f** cuz for another thing its not nice still ive seen this chit already

weak so very weak plus how the hell do u know for sure that all aithiests are fags hell
u dont even know if uur best friends was one

u wouldnt even know wat ur talking about if it came up and bite u in the a**

Unsealed Gatekeeper

May I just say that you are very idoitic!
Lol fail, not all atheists believe in big bang. End yourself.
Words coming from a theist:

You are an idiot m'lady.
[Feminition.]
Go back to GD or /b/, plz.

/b/ XD 4Chan faggots.
Willferal
Sup athiestfags. Tell me, can you comprehend the amount of atoms in the head of a pin? How about a fingernail? The human body? The planet? The solar system? The galaxy? The universe?

There are infinite atoms in the universe.

And according to your beliefs, all of these atoms were formed by a spontaneous naked singularity that appeared out of nothing with no cause. An object with infinite density, taking up a space infinitely smaller than a single atom.

I’m of course assuming you faggots can comprehend the concept of infinity.

And sure, spout off that “quantum physics explains everything lolololololol fail logic”. Quantum physics is a THEORY. We as humans know next to NOTHING of the true workings of the universe.

How improbable is it that an event such as the big bang could occur? That a random explosion could create all the grand workings of the cosmos? Extremely, extremely unlikely. So why do you have such a hard time believing that in a universe of infinite probability, a sentient intelligence could have spontaneously formed and influenced the way things went?

Oh, and before you give me the whole “The big bang is a cycle that has been going on for an infinite amount of time and never had a beginning”, you’re basically describing what Christians believe about God.

Science is not a ******** absolute, faggots. Humans do NOT know the truth. Athiestfags, you’re literally following a FAITH in science. ******** FAITH. You HOPE science is true, but there’s no way to absolutely prove it is, therefore it is a faith. Just like any other religion. So get off your faggoty high horse, pick your faith, and shut the ******** up.

(Hate to quote the first page, but if it annoys you, too bad.)

Well, I'm an atheist strongly against Christianity and I'll try to control myself. -eye twitch-

I'm not gonna go on about what I believe and how I think Satan is nicer than god...

But you're the stupid one. A pretty stupid argument as well.

Why am I wasting my time here? This thred is pure asininity.
How's this, Christard: you believe in imaginary people in the sky. I don't think anyone has the universe figured out, and I sure as s**t maintain a healthy skepticism about quantum physics (seeing as I don't know the first thing about it), but however everything happened, it's pretty ridiculous to think some sentient being out in the ether willed it to be so. How did God come into existence? Did something create him? Who created the whatever that created God? Let me guess - it's turtles all the way down. What a ******** rube.
Sadistika!
Willferal
Quantum physics is a THEORY.

It's a THEORY and not a HYPOTHESIS so it's taken for TRUE. Now get off the COMPUTER and go do your science HOMEWORK and learn what a THEORY is.

Quoted for epic win.
rofl
Maximum bumpage from a spiritual agnostic.

I sincerely hope that everyone sticks around until the atheists have ground this idiots and his pseudo argument into gel.

It's time to take in the victory. This thread is the internet version of crying.
so i know most of us who frequent ED know this is a copy-and-paste job from a week ago, but i just wonder: why does this happen? is there a secret crazy christian army creating mule accounts on gaia to re-post these idiotic babblings?! i'm kinda getting freaked out!

ok EDIT: not christian, per se, just...religiously zealous. how's that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff