█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█ █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

User Image

THE RELATIONSHIPS

The Families;;
                                            Kovu & Vitani & Nuka → Siblings
                                            Kovu, Vitani, Nuka & Zira → Cousins
                                            Simba & Kiara → Siblings
                                            Wendy & Micheal & John → Siblings
                                            The Darling Siblings & Jane → Cousins
                                            Ariel & Melody → Siblings
                                            Cinderella & Drizella, Anastasia → Step-siblings
                                            Marie & Berlioz & Toulouse → Siblings
                                            Marie, Berlioz, Toulouse & Duchess → Cousins
                                            Tramp & Scamp → Siblings

The Crushes:

The Relationships:

The Best Friends:

The Enemies:

Beloved Kitten

User Image

User Image

THE SKELETONS

The Reserve:
                                            User Image
                                            Disney Character → name;; age;; trait-trait-trait

[IMG]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm265/sakuragirl1997/blank-73.jpg[/IMG]
                                            Disney Character → name;; age;; trait-trait-trait

The Profile:

[align=center][color=white]xx[/color][/align]

[align=center] Picture Goes Here~
                                            [/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=14][b][color=color3]This is me
                                            ↪ (Full name)[/b][/size]
                                            [list][list][color=gray][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                            [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=color1]But I'm also:[/b]
                                            [list][list][color=gray](Disney Character)[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=color2][size=20]☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆[/size][/color]
                                            [size=18][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b][color=color1]A [color=white]x[/color] Little[color=white]x[/color] Information[/color][/b][/size]

[list][list][list][list][color=color2][b]nicknames[/b][/color] - - [size=10][color=color3](x)[/color][/size]
                                            [color=color2][b]age[/b][/color] - - [size=10][color=color3](x)[/color][/size]
                                            [color=color2][b]birthday time[/b][/color] - - [size=10][color=color3](x)[/color][/size]
                                            [color=color2][b]grade[/b][/color] - - [size=10][color=color3](x)[/color][/size]
                                            [color=color2][b]family[/b][/color] - - [size=10][color=color3](x)[/color][/size]
                                            [color=color2][b]friends[/b][/color] - - [size=10][color=color3](x)[/color][/size]
                                            [color=color2][b]crush[/b][/color] - - [size=10][color=color3](x)[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=18][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b][color=color1]My [color=white]x[/color] Personality[/color][/b][/size]

[list][list][list][list][color=color2][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=18][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b][color=color1]The[color=white]x[/color] Story[color=white]x[/color] That[color=white]x[/color] Started[color=white]x[/color] It [color=white]x[/color] All[/color][/b][/size]

[size=10][color=gray] [/color][/size]

[size=18][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b][color=color1] What [color=white]x[/color]Makes [color=white]x[/color]Me ,[color=white]x[/color] Me.[/color][/b][/size][list][list][list][list][list]

[color=color3]❥[/color] [size=10](Like)[/size]

[color=color1]☠[/color] [size=10](Dislike)[/size]

[color=grey]Theme Songs;;[/color]

[color=color2][size=11]The one who holds my fate » [color=color3](Username)[/size][/color][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Beloved Kitten

User Image

User Image

THE LOCATIONS

The School;;
                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

The Stores/Activies;;
                                            User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The Beach;;
                                            User ImageUser Image

Beloved Kitten

User Image

User Image

THE RELATIONSHIPS

The Day;;
                                            1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
                                            15 16 17 18 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
                                            27 28 29 30 31

The Month;;
                                            January February March April May June July August
                                            September October November December

The Day of the week;;
                                            Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
                                            Friday Saturday Sunday

The Weather;;
                                            Rainy Sunny Cloudy Hail Thunderstorm Hot Humid
                                            Foggy Cold Warm

Beloved Kitten

User Image

User Image

THE INFORMATION

The Announcements;;
                                            Important information about the goings on of the roleplay.

The School Events;;
                                            Dances and such.

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
ϟ тнє α∂νєητuяєs ∂αρнηε cuℓℓεη
↳тнє ∂αugнтєя σƒ zєus ϟ

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Chapter one: The Field Trip
In the midst of a dark, stormy night, lightning filled the blackened sky and thunder roared to life then vanished without a trace. A tall, broad shouldered man shrouded in a cloak came into view, his face was hidden by the hood of his cloak which wasn’t even touched with rain. He stood in the middle of a field that was wide and filled with flowers. The ones underneath his feet were slowly beginning to fade into nothing.

On the other side of the field, a woman laid against the silver tree trunk of a large silver apple tree. On her lap laid one of the various heads of Ladon who purred lightly by her touch. Her multicolored eyes glistening in the fallen rain.

‘I didn’t think you would come here tonight.’ Her voice was soft with unmoving lips.

‘You said you had a plan to overthrow them. I wish to know it.’ The man’s voice was harsh and demanding. The woman beckoned him to join her but when Ladon raised his head to snarl at him, the man halted abruptly.

‘It appears, Gaia, that your dragon doesn’t like me all that much.’

She laughed at this now fully turning her head to look at her son. ‘Don’t worry about him Kronos; we have bigger plans than to worry about him.’

Kronos moved slowly over to the silver tree with the golden apples growing ever so slowly on it.

‘Haven’t you heard the news? Hera is bearing a child.’

Kronos sneered. “Yeah what’s it got to do with us?”

“Calm yourself, the point being is, it is said that this child will destroy us if given the chance.’

Kronos raised an eyebrow. “Well what are we going to do about it?”

“When the child is old enough, say about a few months, I shall send someone to kidnap the child and give him or her . . . this-’ She reached into her pocket and pulled out a vial containing purple liquid.

“What is it?”

She sighed angrily. “It doesn’t matter what it is. The point of us having is if the child drinks this . . . it’ll turn it into a mortal.”
“And once it’s a mortal it can no longer be a threat to us and we can kill it before it realizes its destiny.”

Gaia smiled proudly once more at her son before standing up from under the apple tree.

“Exactly, my son, if we succeed into doing this, we shall rise into power one more! We can overthrow that dimwitted son of yours and take back what's rightfully ours.”

Kronos only smirked, folding his arms over his chest.

“Speak to no one about this! Not even your own wife! I dread the day you married someone like her, so kind and caring. It’s almost like she’s your exact opposite.” Gaia said softly.

A low thunder roll in the sky, and a soft flame of light coming from a distance away heading straight towards them, suggested them to take their leave.

“I’ll be in touch.” Gaia mumbled finally, disappearing into thick weaves of smoke.

Kronos turned sharply on his heel and headed slowly out of the garden and disappeared into the city.

Behind one of the various silver apple trees, a petite woman came holding a small lamp in her hand. Her eyes were a warm fiery glow to them. Her face was vacant from any expression.

“I’ve got to tell Athena, Zeus even, before it’s too late!” She whispered hoarsely.

The scene faded quickly and changed to a castle as tall as the eyes can see that stood proud and mighty. Dark blue roof tops with towers that reach through the sky, gold adorning everything in sight. White stone walls that look impenetrable glistened in the moonlight.

A middle aged man with deep chocolate hair, fair skin and deep green eyes that seemed to grow darker with each passing second, paced the foyer room, his hands behind his back as if he was in deep thought.

“Are you positive about this, Hestia? Are you sure it was the child they are after?”

“I’m sure, Brother. It’s been five months since the little one was born and now I fear that soon the Titan’s would make their move.”

“And you’re sure it’s tonight?”

Hestia only nodded her head before the scene was once again changed to a destroyed nursery. Thick, heavy footsteps could be heard from the doorway as Zeus made his way slowly to the baby’s room, already knowing what was to become of it. He turned to face the empty room and silently prayed to whoever was listening to his silent prayer. However it was too late, the child was gone missing from her room. He clenched his shaking fist together; from down on Earth the roar of an angry thunderstorm shook the world in angry fist.

The roaring of the thunder could still be heard when my eyes slowly opened themselves, blinking slightly into the sunlit room. I groaned, shuffling over onto my other side, looking at Elonda, who stood with her arms folded across her chest, smirking slightly at me.

“Good morning, sleepy head.” She joked half heartedly, pulling back the shades from my window.

“Hey,” my voice was raspy to the sound, yet it felt like it vibrated against my throat.

Elonda looked at me with a sideways glance. “Don’t get sick on me now kiddo; today’s that big field trip for your Latin class to that museum about Greek and Roman stuff or whatever.”

“I know, my throat gets this way when I sleep with my mouth open.”

She laughed. “I should have known. Did you have any dreams last night?”

I pulled out a dream catcher from under my pillow in which she made for me ever since I had stopped dreaming. Elonda said it was bad luck to not dream while asleep. In all honesty, I didn’t believe her but I went along with it anyway to make her less crazy . . . if that was possible.

“Yeah, it was about the strange people again. Only this time, it was a conversation between a man and his mother, then it switched to a woman and her father talking about a kidnap that was going to happen then before I woke up it showed a destroyed nursery.”

There was a pause of silence between us. “I don’t know it doesn’t make any sense to me.”

Elonda sighed, plopping herself onto the foot of my bed. “Who knows, maybe one day it might.”

I smiled at her, gently placed the dream catcher under my pillow once more, and then stared at her.

“I get it, you want to get dressed. Be down for breakfast in ten minutes.”

Elonda stood up and left without another word, leaving me to my thoughts.

Upon coming downstairs, I glanced out one of the various windows we had in the house.
Scattered rain clouds dotted the endless blue sky. Frowning, I grabbed a light rain jacket from the hallway closet before heading into the kitchen.

“Your permission slip is on the counter,” Elonda said after pulling out to bagels from the toaster “and your breakfast is served.”

She handed me a jar of peanut butter and the two slices of bagels that were placed neatly on the counter.

“I love how you don’t eat much.” She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes playfully. “I bet your trying to make me the fat one.”

I snorted, placing the permission slip into my pocket, and taking a small bite from bagel.

“I have to run now.” I said through a mouthful of the food “Have a fantastic day at work Elonda.”

She scoffed. “Yeah, right. Go on kiddo, go have fun without me.”

I waved slightly before leaving the house. Thankfully, I didn’t live so far away from the school, only a couple blocks. The bus that was supposed to take us the museum waited outside the school building, twenty five excited kids waited anxiously to show our Latin teacher, Mr. Martinelli, their permission slips.

“Form a line everyone! Don’t just try to shove your way on!” He yelled at us with his usual monotone.

Standing in the back of the line, Marceline looked at me excitedly.

“You cannot believe how excited I am at this point in time.”

I only rolled my eyes. “It’s just a field trip, Marceline.”

She sighed. “I know but c’mon! At least try to be a little optimistic.”

“It’s going to rain, so why bother?”

She pouted a little. “Ah well, I’ll be the optimistic one between us.”

I snorted. “I thought you already were.”

“Well now, I’m declaring that I am, so ha!”

A rough shove from behind made me stumble forward onto to Jared who looked like he was about to burst with glee. Crazy kid always had a crush on me since the fifth grade.

“Move out of the way, losers.” A rough voice said from behind us.

We looked back and there was Terrance and his little group of followers. Marceline groaned, rolling her eyes.

“I wouldn’t be talking; you’re the one who sounds like a third grader.” Jane snapped back at him.

He smiled a little bit, ignoring her comment. “Hey, Marceline, I was wondering if you would like to come with me to the museum.”

Marceline sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. “Sorry, love, I’m already going with someone.”
Terrance frowned. “Is it Daphne?”

“No s**t, Einstein!” I snapped at him sarcastically.

“Watch your mouth, Cullen!”

Marceline grabbed my forearm forcefully, pulling me away from Terrance. “C’mon, he’s not worth it.” She mumbled slightly, throwing me on the bus after showing Mr. Martinelli the slip.

We sat all in the middle of the bus, trying to ignore people and their side remarks.
It wasn’t long till we came to a Museum that had white stone pillars, holding an time worn feel to it. Mr. Martinelli gathered the class into a small group before our guide came to show us the world of Greek Mythology.

╚══════════════╝
---sfnewjigh psrmgiu I hope this comes out good hfdfnbagvjhghlfz ---

User Image

You can't quite until you try
You can't { l i v e } until you { d i e }
You can't learn to tell the truth
Until you ( l e a r n-t o-l i e)

User Image

so what if you can { see }
the darkest side of me,
no one will ever change this
a n i m a l I have become

Sail away t o- t h e- e n d-o f-t h e-s e a s,
The land of dreams, the child to release
Once the horizon is left behind
All you will hear's the Call of the Wind

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

ohmygodgoooIt took,a funeral Xto make mefeel alive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-help me believexi t ' s notxthe real x mex t a m e t h i s a n i m a l
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx TURN THE P A G EX ~ and follow ~x the { l i n e s } ! xthrough words of fear and hidden signs◞
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsomeday this s t o r y unveils what's within! and it is yours, the voice o f the wind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx open your e y e s to see that life is beautiful. will you swear, on your { l i f e} .
xxxxxxxxxxxx that no one will cry at my funeral.

T h e B e a s t
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Text. Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Text. Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Text. Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. "Speech. Talk to me." Text text text, doing my thang! 'Thoughts.. Private.'

User Image

[align=center][imgmap]http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m514/WaitingByTheSea/Thebeast.jpg[/imgmap][/align]

[align=center][color=purple][size=20]█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█ █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█[/size][/color]

[align=center][size=11][color=red]You can't [i]quite[/i] until you[i] try[/i]
You can't { l i v e } until you { d i e }
You can't learn to[strike] tell [/strike]the [b][i]truth[/i][/b]
Until you ( l e a r n-t o-l i e) [/size][/align][/color]

[align=center][imgmap]http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m514/WaitingByTheSea/WhiteBackground_Adjustable.jpg[/imgmap][/align]

[align=right][size=11][color=brown]so [b]what[/b] if you can[/color][color=blue] {[/color][color=brown] see[/color][color=blue] } [/color][color=brown]
the darkest side of me,
no one will ever change this
[strike]a n i m a l[/strike] I have become[/color][/align][/size]

[align=left][size=11][color=blue]Sail away[/color][color=black] t o- t h e- e n d-o f-t h e-s e a s,[/color][color=blue]
The land of dreams,[color=white][strike][color=blue] the child to release[/color][/strike][/color][color=blue]
Once the horizon is left behind
All you will hear's the Call of the Wind[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k310/kaitlin824/icons/beautyandthebeast.jpg[/img][color=white]xx[/color][size=24][color=purple]✗[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/pinkpanthurr92/icons/Movie icons/thbeautyandbeast.gif[/img][color=white]xx[/color][size=24][color=blue]✗[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][img]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd91/iluvCKY1610/Icons/Movies/Beauty and the Beast Icons/beautyandthebeast3_evester.jpg[/img][/align]

[color=red][color=white]ohmygodgooo[/color][i]It took,[/i]a funeral [color=white]X[/color]to [color=slategrey][strike][b][color=red]make me[/color][/b][/strike][/color]feel alive [/color][/size][/b]
[size=9][b][align=left][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]┋[color=white]-[/color][color=purple]help me [/color] believe[color=white]x[/color]i t ' s not[color=white]x[/color][color=brown]the real [/color][color=white]x[/color] me[color=white]x[/color]↓ [color=blue] t a m e t h i s a n i m a l[/color][size=9]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=white][/color] TURN THE P A G E[color=white]X[/color] ~ and follow ~[color=white]x[/color] the { l i n e s } [i]![/i] [color=white]x[/color]through words of fear and hidden signs◞
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=blue]someday[/color] this [color=blue]s t o r y [/color] unveils what's within[i]![/i] and [i]it is[/i] yours, the voice [color=blue]o f [/color] the wind
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] open your [color=cadetblue] e y e s [/color] to [color=white][strike][color=black]see[/color][/strike][/color] that life is [i]beautiful[/i]. will you swear, [color=darkorchid]on your { l i f e} [/color].
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=gray] that no one will cry [color=#6A287E][i]at my funeral[/i][/color].[/color][/size][/align]
[align=center][size=16][color=blue]T h e [color=purple] B e a s t [/color] [/align][/size][align=center][color=red]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color][color=brown]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color][/align]

[size=10][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]Text. Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Text. Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Text. Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. "[color=blue][b]Speech. Talk to me.[/b][/color]" Text text text, doing my thang! '[color=brown][i]Thoughts.. Private.[/i][/color]' [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][imgmap]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/sarahbear13_/icons and pictures/Picture011.jpg[/imgmap][/align]

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

User Image

Tonight ;; We are y o u n g ;; [S o] let's set the world on f i r e ;; [W e] can burn brighter;; than the s u n

text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text heretext here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text heretext here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[align=center][img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn271/Whisper0333/classy_girl_by_miyukiko-d38owd0-2-1.jpg[/img]

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█ █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█[/align]

[imgleft]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm265/sakuragirl1997/when_will_my_life_begin__by2xii12-d473t3z.jpg[/imgleft]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=20][b] [color=purple]Tonight[/color] ;; [color=cyan][strike]We[/strike] [u]are[/u] y o u n g[/color] ;; [color=purple][S o] [strike]let's set[/strike] the[u] world[/u] on f i r e[/color] ;; [color=cyan][W e] [i]can[/i][u] burn[/u] brighter[/color] [color=purple]than[/color] [u]the[/u] [color=cyan]s u n[/color] [/b][/size]

[/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][b][color=cyan]★[/color] [color=purple]text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text heretext here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text heretext here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here [/color][/b]

[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[align=center][img]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l62/amysavviess/Disney Icons/tangled2.jpg[/img][img]http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu324/RawrrItsEmilyx3/taytay11.png[/img][img]http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu121/Skelly_Wicked/Icons/Disney Icons/25-1.png[/img][img]http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt140/BluexAly/Taylor Swift/th009.png[/img]

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
[align=center][img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn271/Whisper0333/bubblesmall.jpg[/img][/align]
[align=left]♫ [color=#C80000] Text here text here text here text here text here text here text here ext here text here text here text here text here text here text here Text here text here text here text here text here text here text here ext here text here text here text here text here text here text here Text here text here text here text here text here text here text here ext here text here text here text here text here text here text here Text here text here text here text here text here text here text here ext here text here text here text here text here text here text here Text here text here text here text here text here text here text here ext here text here text here text here text here text here text here Text here text here text here text here text here text here text here ext here text here text here text here text here text here text here
Text here text here text here text here text here text here text here ext here text here text here text here text here text here text here Text here text here text here text here text here text here text here ext here text here text here text here text here text here text here Text here text here text here text here text here text here text here ext here text here text here text here text here text here text here[/color]
[/align]

[align=center]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/gothicangelx66/Icons/1592862.gif[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/dramagiKAt/icons/sallyandjackcopy.jpg[/img][img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/emofreakashes/Icons/icon2.jpg[/img][img]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x329/waiting4atrain/Disney Icons/001bptz6.png[/img][/align]
User Image

User Image

J A C K x C O L L E T T

xxx Text. Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang!Text. Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. I`m trying to talk. Text text text Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang!

A N N A B E L L x C O L L E T

xxx Text. Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. I`m trying to talk. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang!Text. Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang!

J A K E x C O L L E T T

xxx Text. Text action, blah blah blah, text. I`m trying to talk. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang!Text. Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang!

User Image

User Image

იიc- hee hee

[align=center][img]http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m514/WaitingByTheSea/Untitled-4.png[/img]

[img]http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq196/AliceB400/dividers4.jpg[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][color=white][strike][u][color=indianred][b]J A C K[/b][/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=crimson][i]C O L L E T T[/i][/color][/u][/strike][/color][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
☪[color=white]xxx[/color] [size=10]Text. Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang!Text. Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. [b][color=indianred]I`m trying to talk.[/color][/b] Text text text Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang![/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][color=white][strike][u][color=darkslateblue][b]A N N A B E L L[/b][/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=royalblue][i]C O L L E T[/i][/color][/u][/strike][/color][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
☪[color=white]xxx[/color] [size=10] Text. Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. [b][color=darkslateblue]I`m trying to talk.[/color][/b] Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang!Text. Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang![/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][color=white][strike][u][color=#347235][b]J A K E[/b][/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=#151B54][i]C O L L E T T[/i][/color][/u][/strike][/color][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
☪[color=white]xxx[/color] [size=10] Text. Text action, blah blah blah, text. [b][color=#347235]I`m trying to talk.[/color][/b] Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang!Text. Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang! Doing my thang! Doing it! Text action, blah blah blah, text. Blah blah. Text text text, doing my thang![/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][img]http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq196/AliceB400/dividers4.jpg[/img][/align]

[imgleft]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/rubyscoobs/thnightmare5.gif[/imgleft]

[align=center]იიc- [size=7.5][b]hee hee[/size][/align]

Beloved Kitten

User Image

Alec Cameron Dillion

Simba

I'm gonna be the mane event
Like no king was before
I'm brushing up on looking down
I'm working on my roar

User ImagenekoUser ImagenekoUser Image

Albus grinned and waved lazily at Rose, leaning coolly against the door frame. Teddy said 'hello' to him and Albus smiled genuinely at his god-brother. Albus looked up to Teddy, more than he did James. In Al's eyes, it didn't matter that they weren't related by blood; they were family. "Hey Teddy!" He greeted with a nod. Al's family and friends were basically the only ones he ever talked to. With them, he was quite sweet and kind but at Hogwarts... if anyone he didn't care about tried to speak him, he would usually walk away. So most people didn't try to speak with the middle Potter child. Not that Al minded, it just made things easier for him. When he did speak to someone he didn't know, it was usually a snide comment that would make that person never want to speak with him again. It wasn't a trait he was particularly proud of but it was something he just couldn't really control anymore.

Albus's gaze quickly flickered to Lorcan when he moved past him in the aisle of the train. Al raised an eyebrow at him and made an expression of concern. "You alright, Mate?" He questioned, feeling quite stupid afterwords since it was obvious Lorcan wasn't okay. "It's going pretty good, you? The crowd in there getting to ya?" He asked motioning towards the compartment. Al felt an arm around him and someone kiss his cheek. He turned to look at Molly, pretending to gag at the fact that she had kissed his cheek. "Trouble? It seems to follow me around like my own shadow." He said with a laugh. Al's ears seemed to pick up Leanna and Lysander's conversation without truly meaning too and he smirked to himself. With the way that Leanna acted, she would probably fit in perfectly with his Slytherin buddies. Within a few words, she had gained a level of respect from Al, though he was sure she couldn't care either way.

Lysander had become defensive and the tension in the compartment could have been cut with a knife. Leanna had started to read a book and ignore Lysander's presence completely. "Well... that was...uh... different." Al murmured, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. He looked into the compartment he had left his stuff in and noticed that Pax had started to bite the metal bars of his cage, something he did when he was feeling particularly anxious from separation anxiety. Al sighed and shook his head before opened the door to the compartment and freeing the anxious ferret. The animal scrambled into Al's jacket and bit his finger to show Albus his displeasure. Al hissed a cuss but was fairly use to the 'abuse' and went back to stand in the aisle near the nearly full compartment.

Let every creature go for broke and sing
            Let's hear it in the herd and on the wing
            It's gonna be King Simba's finest fling
            Oh, I just can't wait to be king!

User ImagenekoUser ImagenekoUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items