xxxx I’d lie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image

вravery - chivalry - aring - courage ✯

"Gryffindor girls do it better..."

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

I've got a lot to say to you, yeah I've got a lot to say
xx ❀__I noticed your eyes are always glued to me x.x.
xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
xxxxk e e p i n g x t h e m x h e r e x a n d x i t x m a k e s x n o x s e n s e x a t x a l l

An alarm clock went off at around 4:30 in the morning and Rose was almost immediately awake. She turned off the muggle device that her mother had got her a couple years back and quickly got out of bed. Today was the day that she was going back to Hogwarts for her Sixth year and Rose could practically feel the adrenaline pumping in her veins at the mere thought of it. She began to start her daily routine, starting with a quick walk around their neighborhood. The walk lasted for about an hour before she went back inside to get ready for school. After taking a quick shower, Rose dried her hair and put on that red shirt that aunt Ginny had gotten her last year for Christmas, that neither Uncle Harry, her mother or father approved of and then some jeans. She grabbed her bag, her uniform, her cat's cage and her wand before heading down stairs for breakfast.

Her mother instantly noticed the shirt and gave Rose her best motherly glare but didn't nag her since she figured that Rose wouldn't be in it all day anyway, besides it was too early for them to be bickering. Rose sat down at the table and began eating what her mother had laid on the table. There were some heavy footsteps on the stairs and soon her father came into sight, practically jumping onto the food. Rose rolled her eyes at her father's horrid table manners as he shoveled the breakfast into his mouth. Hermione and Rose looked at each other and shook their heads, equally displeased. After the whole family had their breakfast including her brother Hugo and Rose had managed to wrangle her cat, Bastet in her cage, they all left to go to platform 9 and 3/4. The drive was long and scary since her father was still not very good at driving. When they parked, Rose quickly got out of the car; relieved to not have to endure any more scares.

The platform, when they arrived, was full of excited students and parents saddened that their children would be gone for so long. Rose kissed her mother's cheek tenderly and then hugged her father tightly. "Now don't you get into any trouble this year!" Her mother warned and her father simply smiled. Rose pouted, "You know that Albus will get me involved in his schemes and that always leads to trouble." she sighed. Rose truly did love her cousin though, no matter how troublesome he was. He was one of her closest friends. Her parent's eyes shined with a reminder of their years at Hogwarts and how her uncle Harry and them were always getting into who knows what. "Well... just have a good year, hun." Her father replied with a grin. Rose nodded and smiled, waving goodbye to her parents before getting onto the train. As she passed through the compartments, she observed some of her peers that were already on the train. There were quite a few Slytherins, but Rose didn't really mind it.

Once she had found a nice, quiet, empty compartment, Rose slipped inside. Now would be the perfect time for her to reread her favorite book of the moment, Hogwarts: A History. Her mother had said it was her favorite when she was Rose’s age and Rose had taken quite a liking to it. There were so many facts to learn about Hogwarts that it seemed never ending. As Rose began reading the words on the page she had dog marked, her mind seemed to wander off. Her thought process was now focused on something completely different, well… someone actually. About a year ago, Rose had found herself forming a crush on Coreen Hipae. He was a year older than herself and also in Gryffindor. He also just so happened to be her cousin, Fred’s best friend. Rose pushed her book closer to her face, feeling her cheeks warm. God, she was acting like a Hufflepuff! Where had her Gryffindor courage gone?

Rose visuablly waved that thought away and went back to the words on the page. Though, there was a sliver of a part of her that hoped that maybe Coreen would sit in the same compartment as her. There was an annoyed growl from the corner of the compartment and Rose looked up from her book. Poor Bastet was pacing around in her cage, begging to be set free. Rose sighed, unable to resist her kitty. She unlatched the cage and Bastet came running out of it like it was on fire. The fluffy cat promptly placed it’s fat butt on Rose’s lap and purred it’s thankfulness into her thighs. Rose laughed and rolled her eyes at her overly dramatic cat. This thought made Rose pause. Oh Merlin, she was probably going to be some old maid of a cat lady when she grew up! How sad; she really needed to get out more. Every once and a while, when Gryffindor won a quidditch game or they won the house cup, Rose let herself go and would usually get drunk off her arse. She could be wild when she wanted to! She just normally stayed calm and collected, maybe this year she should break out of her unsocial shell more.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════

xxxx Shouldn’t a light go on?
xxxx Doesn’t he know that I’ve had him memorized for so long?
xx He sees everything black and white
xxxx Never let nobody see him cry
xxxx I don’t let nobody see me wishing he was mine

Grab the chocolate frogs and butterbeer, because I'm feeling... → ♥
{emotions}
I'm glad your not a mind reader → ♥
{Thoughts}
Might need more then just a broomstick to find me → ♥
{Location}
Can we play this at the Yule Ball → ♥
{songxartist}
You must have got me under Amortentia → ♥
{crush}

Beloved Kitten

User Image

x
User Image

Text ~

I like it like that!
Hey windows down, chillin' with the radio on
I like it like that!
Damn, sun's so hot, make the boys go all out
I like it like that!
Yeah, one more time, I can never get enough,
Oh, everybody sing it right back, I like it like that!

OutOfCharacter:

Beloved Kitten

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                            Kiara Marie Moore

Kia, Princess, Daddy's girl...ect.

Seventeen

Exploring -- Having fun -- Independence -- Partying -- Training -- Running

Over-protectiveness -- ridiculous disputes -- Being told what to do --

personality here

bio here

Kiara

Kovu

extra information here

Kawaii_desu_neko-chan

Beloved Kitten

xxxx I could tell you his favorite color's green
xxxx He loves to argue, born on the seventeenth
xx His sister's beautiful, he has his father’s eyes
xxxx And if you asked me if I love him,
xxxx I’d lie

User Image

User Image

вravery - chivalry - aring - courage ✯

"Gryffindor girls do it better..."

I've got a lot to say to you, yeah I've got a lot to say
xx ❀__I noticed your eyes are always glued to me x.x.
xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
xxxxk e e p i n g x t h e m x h e r e x a n d x i t x m a k e s x n o x s e n s e x a t x a l l

Rose was staring up at the ceiling of her shared quarters. There was a quick slam of a door and Rose sat up. Her best friend, Regina was pacing quickly and Rose was starting to get dizzy from following her movement. “Merlin! I just want to rip his ******** head off sometimes!” Gina growled. Rose raised an eyebrow at her curiously. “Who?” Rose asked, though it was obvious who the frustrated girl was talking about. “Scorpius, of course!” Gina spat his name like it was venom in her mouth. Rose flinched upon mention of his name. “What happened this time?” Rose asked curiously, she had been avoiding Scorpius since their night together a few weeks ago. Gina sat on Rose’s bed, her pale face turning the color of Rose’s hair with anger. “There’s a rumor going around school that he cheated on me! If I ever find out who that little tramp is, I’ll beat the crap out of her!” Gina exclaimed and Rose paled. Rose had never been so petrified! She wished that her bed would open a portal to the underworld and swallow her whole.

“But you don’t even like him…” Rose said matter-of-factly, trying to reason with both Gina and herself. Gina simply shrugged, “You know how bad this will ruin my reputation. Besides the fact that dad’s going to be pissed when he finds out.” She said. Gina is a pureblood, the only one in her family to ever be in Gryffindor. Let just say that they believed in Pureblood supremacy and had arranged for Scorpius and Gina to ‘get together’. “Speaking of boyfriends… I heard Lysander asked you to the Yule Ball!” Gina squealed happily, almost completely forgetting her fight with Scorpius. Rose scowled, anger burning in her bright blue eyes. Lysander Scamander. The source of all things evil and unholy. Gods, he was such a p***k! It was obvious to everyone, including Rose that he had a crush on her since second year. Yet, he acted like a total arse! Once, he had even asked her if ‘The carpets matched the drapes’ in reference to her curly red hair. Rose had punched him so hard that he had a black eye for weeks. He was so stuck up, he wouldn’t even let anyone heal him!

“Ha! As if I would ever go with him!” Rose exclaimed with an annoyed huff. Gina cracked a smile. “He is a bit crude but at least he’s hot.” She stated. Rose shrugged; he was kind of attractive. Lysander had dark black hair like his father, Rolf but he had her aunt Luna’s mysterious blue eyes. He was muscular from being on the Gryffindor Quidditch team as a Beater. Though, he didn’t hold a candle to the Slytherin sex god that was Scorpius. Scorpius was the spitting image of his father. He had platinum blonde hair, light grey eyes that almost seemed silver, and sharp aristocratic features to his face. He too, was quite lean and muscular since he was the Captain and Seeker of the Slytherin Quidditch team. Rose was taken from her reverie when Gina started waving a hand in front of her face. “Geez… dreaming about Lysander, are we?” Gina teased. Rose blinked and shook her head at her friend. “About how I’d like to murder him…” She murmured as she laid back in her bed. Before long, she had drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Rose was awoke by Gina, who pinched her to wake her up. Rose stumbled out of bed and got ready. She put on her uniform and grabbed her robe, in case it was cold. She pulled her hair into a curly ponytail, wanting the annoying strands out of her face so she could focus during lessons. Rose then grabbed her satchel and followed Gina out of their dorm and through the common room. They slowly made their way to the Great Hall, where many students were already seating and eating. Rose waved animated at Albus, her favorite cousin and male best friend. Everyone had been surprised when the Sorting Hat had claimed him a Slytherin but didn’t dare mock him. So the two typically switched out at which table they sat at. On this day, it seemed that Rose would get the luxury of sitting at the Slytherin table; great. Not that Rose minded of course, the Slytherins were not so bad once you got over their bitchy and whiney ways.

“Hey Al.” Rose greeted as she sat in front of him with Gina at her side. “Hey Rosie, Gina.” Al greeted back with a small smile. “Thanks a lot, Gina. I had to deal with Scorpius being a major arse last night because of your ‘lovers spat’. “ Al laughed but Gina’s expression turned grim. “Scorpius already is an arse.” She stated with a frown. Al rolled his eyes, “Then maybe you should break- up.” He coaxed. It was nothing new to Rose that Al was in love with Gina. Rose and Al were in the same boat; both were in love with their best friend’s ‘significant other’. Gina scoffed “And be disowned? I think not. Maybe dad will be so pissed that Scorpius is a man-whore and will break this thing off!” She said with hope in her voice. Rose flinched at this comment; Albus was the only one to notice. He raised an eyebrow, as if saying ‘are you okay?’. Rose hesitantly nodded her head, wondering if she should tell him about… ‘that’ night. The night she had betrayed her best friend and became (as Gina had said) a tramp.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════

xxxx Shouldn’t a light go on?
xxxx Doesn’t he know that I’ve had him memorized for so long?
xx He sees everything black and white
xxxx Never let nobody see him cry
xxxx I don’t let nobody see me wishing he was mine

Grab the chocolate frogs and butterbeer, because I'm feeling... → ♥
{emotions}
I'm glad your not a mind reader → ♥
{Thoughts}
Might need more then just a broomstick to find me → ♥
{Location}
Can we play this at the Yule Ball → ♥
{songxartist}
You must have got me under Amortentia → ♥
{crush}

Quote:
Don't you dare regret it ~

Beloved Kitten

User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

██ xxCreator〈〈 Kawaii_desu_neko-chan

██ xxModerators〈〈 --

██ xxInspiration〈〈 My love for harry potter roleplays

██ xxPictures from〈〈 Google / edited on Picnik

██ xxAll rights belongs to〈〈 J.K. Rowling

User ImageUser Image

Beloved Kitten

User Image

██ xx〈〈 It was done. Harry potter, the chosen one had succeeded. Lord Voldemort was no more. After years of tyranny, he was finally dead. The moments after his death were almost unbelievable. Everyone was relieved, even with all of the casualties. For that meant that no more would die, they had been saved. Months after that, Death eaters were hunted down and sent to Azkaban for no one had been cruel enough to rid the world of those foul people. Everyone went on went life; they got married, had children, the works. Now, the golden trio’s children are off at Hogwarts and Merlin are those kids in for a bumpy… and probably bloody ride!

An heir has returned; no not Voldemort, it’s a new heir of Slytherin. The Chamber of Secrets has been opened once again and now a new basilisk has been introduced to the pipes. This time, the heir is being more discreet about his... or her killings. Oh yes, no one has been petrified; just murdered. The heir kills one mudblood once every month, on different dates each time. The headmistress, Minerva McGonagall has conducted multiple searches for the heir but has come up with nothing! A new year at Hogwarts is about to start and the headmistress is scared about whether she should invite students back or not. A week before summer break was to end, a group of death eaters escaped from Azkaban. The Wizarding world was in a tizzy, it was the talk of the town! Some parents were cautious to send their children back to school but the Ministry insisted that the Death eaters would be found and captured as quickly as possible.

Oh how wrong they would be. The heir had helped the Death eater’s out of Azkaban and they had pledged their loyalty to him, vowing to teach him unimaginably dark spells and potions. The normally untrustworthy group had kept to their word, within a week the Heir had learned things beyond his wildest dreams nightmares. A third war is about to unfold and do you know what the ministry is doing about it? They are holding another Triwizard Tournament; oh yes, because the last one went so well! This time however, the Twiwizard Tournament will be strictly for Hogwarts students and in fact… it isn’t a ‘Triwizard Tournament’ at all; more like a Tetrawizard Tournament. Yes, that’s right. Each house at Hogwarts will have a selected Champion that must complete each given task to win the Tetrawizard cup. Hopefully, these tasks will distrack the students long enough for the Heir to be caught… or for him to kill again.

Beloved Kitten

User Image

██ xxBasics〈〈 First, follow Gaia's TOS. Respect fellow roleplayers! No one can take control of another roleplayer's character without permission. Romance is perfectly fine but once things get heavy, time skip; no one wants to read people cybering... it's just nasty. Moderators have just as must power as I, so follow their orders.

██ xxLiteracy〈〈 If you can't write a good two paragraphs, this isn't the roleplay for you. Each paragraph should be about five sentences but preferably more. Grammar and spelling must be as perfect as you can make it. Writers block and typos happen all the time so I will slightly lenient with this rule.

██ xxJoining〈〈 Reserves must be sent before making a profile or I will not accept you. Please keep the skeletons the same, if something doesn't work I will fix it for you. After I have accepted your reserve, you have two days to make a profile; if you don't the spot will open up again. Title all reserves the house your character will be in and title all profiles 'It ends tonight'.

██ xxPosting〈〈 Post layouts must be pretty! I work hard to make my layouts pretty and now you must too. If you do not at least get an introduction post in after four days, I will PM you and your spot will open up. If you will be away longer than that, please tell me. I will understand and your spot will stay secure.

Beloved Kitten

User Image

██ xxCannon〈〈 Characters

The heir of Slytherin
Open ★ Reserved ★ Taken

Children of Harry & Ginny Potter
James Sirius Potter
Open ★ Reserved ★ Taken

Albus Severus Potter
Open ★ Reserved ★ Taken

Lily Luna Potter
Open ★ Reserved ★ Taken

Children of Ron & Hermione Weasley
Rose Ginevra Weasley
Open ★ Reserved ★ Taken

Hugo Weasley
Open ★ Reserved ★ Taken

Children of George & Angelina Weasley
Fred -- Weasley II
Open ★ Reserved ★ Taken

Roxanne Weasley
Open ★ Reserved ★ Taken

Children of Percy & Audrey Weasley
Molly Weasley II
Open ★ Reserved ★ Taken

Lucy Weasley
Open ★ Reserved ★ Taken

Children of Bill & Fleur Weasley
Victoire Weasley
Open ★ Reserved ★ Taken

Dominique Weasley
Open ★ Reserved ★ Taken

Louis Weasley
Open ★ Reserved ★ Taken

Children of Draco & Astoria Malfoy
Scorpious Hyperion Malfoy
Open ★ Reserved ★ Taken

Beloved Kitten

Beloved Kitten

Beloved Kitten

Beloved Kitten

Beloved Kitten

User Image

██ xxFamily〈〈

██ xxCrushs〈〈

██ xxDating〈〈

██ xxFriends〈〈

██ xxEnemies〈〈

██ xxRumors〈〈

Beloved Kitten

User Image

██ xxDate〈〈

January ; Febuary ; March ; April ; May ; June ; July ;
August ; September ; October ; November ; December ;

1 ; 2 ; 3 ; 4; 5 ; 6 ; 7 ; 8 ; 9 ; 10 ; 11 ; 12 ; 13 ; 14 ; 15 ; 16 ;
17 ; 18 ; 19 ; 20 ; 21 ; 22 ; 23 ; 24 ; 25 ; 26 ; 27 ; 28 ; 29 ; 30 ; 31 ;

██ xxWeather〈〈

sunny ; partly cloudy ; overcast ; rainy ; stormy ; snowy ;

hot ; warm ; cool ; cold ;

██ xxEvents〈〈

Time to get your butts down to Platform 9 and 3/4 because it's time to board the train to Hogwarts, Kiddies.

Beloved Kitten

User Image

██ xx〈〈

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items