- Report Post
- Posted: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 00:32:02 +0000
- 『 CHARACTER ★ APPLICATION 』
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- █║▌★: xxx PICTURE
█║▌★: xxx VISION
- Calm,collective and surprisingly wise in his own blunt way. He isn't one for small talk. You are either worth his time or you are not. It depends a lot on who you are what your offering and how thick your wallet is. He enjoys puzzles and such. Anything to stimulate his mind. This was one of the reasons he became a homicide investigations officer. When he is not under the influence of alcohol he is a rather decent fellow. That is if you are not on his hit list. A perfectionist. Everything needs to be on its rightful place. He hates it when people touch his things without his permission. One of his many ticks. He is rather good at acquiring somewhat classified and occasionally personal information. He has ways of getting people to talk. One way or another. Interrogation, intimidation as well as torture are all tricks of the trade. He can be a stone cold killer that acts with deadly precision and executes every move with pin point accuracy. Since he used to work as a forensics officer he knows how to cover up his tracks quite well. But despite his stone cold exterior there is another side to him. A fatherly figure. After all the only reason he became a paid killer was to make sure that he could provide for his four year old daughter.
█║▌★: xxx BLURB
- He used to be the average man. Had a house,a scholarship,a promising future.What more would a man want. As soon as he finished his degree in forensics he started to settle down in life. It seemed as if he had it all figured out. Back than he was still a forensics officer. But all that changed one day. One morning he got a knock at the door. But when he went to answer he was greeted by a crying infant laid in a stroller. Apparently it was his daughter. Still he didn't allow this to become a setback. He took her in and raised her as any father should. He had a family.But than it all went down hill. One day as he was trying to detain a suspect he was forced to use his firearms in self defense. The result were two civilian casualties. The next day he was fired. No other police department wanted to hire him. And yet he needed a job to support his new family. He became desperate. And so he turned to the only thing he knew how to do. The art of murder. He became a gun for hire. Politicians,drug dealers even the local Yakuza were his customers. Because of his new profession his daughter was forced to live with his brother in London. He did anything he could to support her. But eventually the law caught up to him. Because of his criminal deeds he was given the ultimate penalty. Death.